[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1472866909664.jpg (113.83 KB, 1280x720, 1032707__screencap_crossov….jpg)

 No.673155[Last 50 Posts]

>Time moves in one direction, memory in another.

Calling sheets for the 85th session of TimeQuest

 No.673156

File: 1472867081509.jpg (3.33 MB, 1760x1778, A Crumple Zone Is Fine Too.jpg)


 No.673157

File: 1472867223022.gif (417.08 KB, 245x245, 1471050469072.gif)


 No.673158


 No.673159


 No.673164


 No.673165

>YEAR: 1501 AE

Last time on TimeQuest:

Nero and Luke faced off against the mercenaries of Goudeau's Army on their way to the surface, fighting a fierce battle against them which resulted in many dead, the rest retreating, and their leader Magz sans a foreleg to be questioned of what he knew of Eo-Naxx Claw. Meanwhile, hidden away in a locker in their chamber, Luke Warm found yet another of his temporal dopplegangers…

Honey had found a secret passage beneath the refuse of the underground junkyard, but her trailblazing was cut short by a surprise appearance from Caduceus . After a swift retaliation, Caduceus hid among the junk as he called for assistance from another surprising figure: one of the mercenaries that led the theft from the Blaster Base and Crumple's primary rival in the Shade, Bulldozer of Pain

Onyxia had put her hoof down to Red in her stalwart refusal to use Big Green, otherwise known as Eon, to exact vengeance on behalf of the Danger Dogz on their nearby Dome problem, so after fusing with Steel's cape she and him went to solve the issue personally. Arriving at the location, automated defenses built into the cavern of Dome G-777 began to attack them.

Southern Point had opted to stay behind and assist with the moving of debris that troubled the dogs, and for her donations to their massive bank of shinies was rewarded with an old cloaking device. Following Onyxia down into the shiny-trail tunnel, she was met with a quick glimpse of Big Green before ascending back to the cavern above, where she saw an opportunity…

 No.673167

>>673165
>>673158

The black crystal goes sliding up the defensive laser towers surrounding you, crawling up and forcing the turrets to lock on to each other instead, and the lasers begin pouring into one another as the beams tear through each turret. Steel nods his head, drawing his sword and slashing at the energy barrier to no avail, growling as the sword only clangs off its surface with electrical sparks. "No going through!"

As the turrets blow themselves apart, a few of the stalactites in the cieling begin to open up, revealing themselves as artificial as the tops split apart and the tops of missiles reveal themselves, readying to launch as fire sparks out of the top of the stalactites.

[1d10+1: 5]

>>673159

Gray, and numerous dogs, pull their claws back in shock as the chest is slammed soundly, looking at you with wide, grayed out eyes (many have shades) as you make the offer known to them.

One of the dogs rubs behind her neck, "We not all know how to fight… it can get rough up there."

Another dog looks on with wide eyes, "Y-you know how to make shinies like these?" He pulls at his own vest, a dull orange, "I-I only make this with scraps, it dirty, dull, not nice at all… b-but me can learn!"

Other dogs look around in discussion, some splitting off to focus on their invasion plot as others peak their interest in your audition. "You have things to show dogs??"

 No.673168

>>673156
The voice continues howling for a bit latter, before a low, gruff tone yells over the gattling fire, which pierces your hull for 5 hits (2/7). "What the hell else is new, you flying washing unit! Hahahahaha!" From atop the pile of cars, you can see him more clearly: large, white, and hulking minotaur with an X-shape harness on his chest made of thick chains, touting multiple weapons. Most notably in his bulking biceps, is a full Gatling gun wielded in each. "Been a while there, Crumple: can't say I like the new look, gettin' bigger like that makes it look like you're getting a little Bulldozer envy." He grins as he keeps a bead on you, "Sound like you've been expectin' me?!"

As you command Lead Head to start blasting the pile, she nods her head, although you see Caduceus has already disappeared behind it. "I'm on it! You drop that son of a bitch hard!" She shouts as she fires a rocket towards the pile, running after it as she loads another shot.

The wrath hits Bulldozer hard, the wave of elemental sound shaking his foundation of the junkpile and sending it tumbling down, one of his gattling guns dropped in the process. He growls, "HEY! I just got done supin' that one up, tin-can!" He digs into his weapon array as he tumbles, a plasma caster leveled up at you next. The latter begins to charge a deep red pulse.
>cannot attack due to Wrath's effect

 No.673169

>>673168
>>673157
>>673164
Magz grunts loudly as he's kicked while being down, looking up at Luke while holding at his gaping wound, "I-I could still kick your ass, you little whelp…"

Twilight sighs, barely picking herself up as well off the floor with severe burns and cuts as she holds her head, "Th-that's the truth though. Oww…. it's gonna take a lot of healing to patch this up. It's too bad about your men," she huffs, "We TRIED to be reasonable with you…"

As the sound of the pounding in the cabinet comes to light, Twilight turns her head, "Huh…? What's that?" As the new Luke falls suddenly out of the cabinet, she grits her teeth as her ears flatten, "Y-you're kidding me! ANOTHER one?!"

As Luke puts the duct-tape back on, Twilight huffs, walking over to him, "Luke, ungag yourself, please."

>>673157
Magz grunts, giving a slight grin at the complement. "Heh. Flattery will get you nowhere, bastard…" he groans, gripping at his wound, "Though I'll admit. Tougher than you look. Can't remember the last time I lost this hard…" As you ask about Eo-Naxx Claw, he turns his head, growling. "Never heard of 'im…" You can tell subtly by his expression he's obviously not letting on all he knows.

Twilight grunts as she drags herself over, "He has a lot of loyalty for a thug…" she turns her notice towards the gaping wound, "Should I try to close that at least, so he doesn't…*gag* bleed out before we finish asking him?"

>>673157
>>673164
As the new Luke is freed, Magz groans, "Oh, for fuck's sake, not him…"

He looks up at Nero, "We found that idiot just outside the top entrance. Let him in because he said he had something for us, but all he's gone on about is friendship and harmony and a whole lot of other crap. We were originally gonna kill him but honestly, we didn't want to waste the ammo. Thought he'd also make good bait in case the Dome's robots had some traps set up."

 No.673171

>>673168

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE2a8_Y3bkE

"Damn right I have! Been blue-balled many good times lately!" Crumple yells back, missile rack opening up from the back.
"And what can I say? Old me couldn't handle the level of badass I've become! Which means you've been slacking!"

Crumple laughs as the gun is dropped.
"Don't worry! I've got one RIGHT HERE!"
At that, Crumple unloads its own gatling gun at Bulldozer and blasting the downed Dozer with some missiles.
"Better not disappoint me like every mare you've banged! Haahaha!"

>Dual Great Ranged Napalm Decay

[1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4]
[1d10+2: 7 + 2 = 9]

As Honey get Crumple shooting and blasting, Honey gets to work with her magic to fix up that gatling gun fire.
>Magitech healing
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.673173

>>673167
While waiting for a dog to present her a worthy audition, she gets out her wire.

"Anybody who wants to wear something OTHER than shoddy rags, leave 'em over here," she says, pointing at a cleared-out space nearby. "But if you use this as an opportunity to flash around your ugly bits, you're going to lose them."

[1d10] fixing up doggo clothes

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.673176

>>673167
Her crystal retracts once the turrets are destroyed, taking a breath as Steel charges at the barrier.
"Keep me covered then! I'll worry about getting in!"
She commands, running closer to the gate.

Looking over the barrier, Onyxia stomps both her hooves on the ground. Crystal spreads and digs into the dirt and stone as she tries to raise up the ground right under the barrier, hoping it'll move it aside so they can pass through it before the new turrets start to fire.
>Transmute [1d10: 10]

 No.673178

>>673169
Lukewarms grimaces as he squats beside the bounded iteration of himself. "Ehh do we have to? I mean, lets at least wait for the guy to calm down a bit. You hear that dude. I'm not undoing your wraps until you calm down."
The tied up and gagged Lukewarm only accelerates his frantic jittering, desperately wanting to be free. "Dude what is wrong with I said all you had to do was calm down." Luke chuckles a bit before turning to Twilight "He's eventually gotta tire himself out."
Lukewarm's bounded iteration of himself looks at twilight with doughy eyes, for a moment.

 No.673179

>>673169
>As you ask about Eo-Naxx Claw, he turns his head, growling. "Never heard of 'im…"

The radiant crystal pony stomps down on Magz left leg, hard, shattering the bone under His heel.

"Two! Tell me what you know!" Nero commands.

"He's with the Order of Eon." Nero explains to Twilight when she comments on Magz' loyalty.

"Either a servant or a pawn."
>>673178
"Leave your copy bound until I finish with Magz. The last one we found wanted to kill you, remember?"

 No.673180

>>673179
"Alright, sounds good to me. To be honest though he doesn't look like he could swat a fly."

 No.673183

>>673171
"Slacking?! HAH!" Bulldozer calls out, bouncing along the tumbling scraps of hovercar as his junkpile collapses, but grunts as he's nailed with the flares of your missiles and the decaying napalm scatters on his arms, "I've practically been running this dump since day one! You're just catching up to me is all, Tin Can!"

As the plasma caster finishes its charge, he points its hot red focus point directly at you, "And you take that back, you motherfucker! There isn't a mare, cow, griffoness, or any damn lady's world that the BULLDOZER hasn't rocked!"

[1d10+1] The beam fires out at Honey Bunch
>Repeating Fire, Trick Ammo: EMP

>You successfully use your magitech to patch up Crumple's damages, taking yourself back to 7/7


>>673173
As you point out their shoddy rags, Gray lifts up his claws to pull at the fabric. It's definitely not in the best of shape, and a piece of it even comes off as he pulls at it. With this, he nods his head, "Hrrmm… it would be nice for Dogz to wear NEW vests for once…" he comments as he removes his vest on the spot, other dogs nodding their heads as they slowly crawl towards you, the various sized pack giving you clothes ranging from as small as washclothes to as large as bed-sheets. "We no show ponies any bits, egh. We CLASSY Dogz," Gray says as he picks his nose.

As you start to work on the dogs' vests, a small bunch of the female dogs look to meet your challenge as they move to grab some material from their huts, a small circle forming near you as they begin to construct something noteworthy to earn your shinies (though none of their material shines as such)

>You managed to strengthen/reinforce the fabric of their clothes a bit, but it's hard to make anything out of the ratty material they've given you. Many of these should have been destroyed LONG ago and are stiff/unmanageable.


Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.673184

>>673183
>>673176
Steel nods his head and leaps at the first missile inbound to you, but he grunts as his slice to deflect the projectile causes it to explode, causing a hit of damage on you (4/4) from the heat and blast nearby as you work. However, the defense provided is not enough to break your steely concentration: your crystal spreads into the ground and hits the ground underneath the barrier, pushing and shifting the stone and gravel of the cavern floor to form a hole in its defense. As you shift the ground around, you can see that the barrier doesn't make a dome, but a sphere, protecting underground attack as well, but the transmutation accounts for this as the hole is formed successfully.

Steel looks at the opening, and nods his head, "Go! Go!"

The missiles fire twice
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1]

>>673178
Magz coughs up a little blood as he lays against the wall, growling, "Hrrrng… no complaints on my part. We were just going to leave him in here like that anyhow."

Twilight sighs and rubs her head, "Yeah, that's true, he might. But, I'm not sure if staying bound and gagged is going to help out with that. At least let him talk…" She uses her magic to lower Saint Luke's gag, lowering her head, "Listen, I don't know how much you know about what's going on right now, but, I promise we're here to help."

>>673179
Magz's teeth snap tight and he lets out a massive hiss, pounding his good leg on the floor with anger and agony as Twilight winces hard, bring up a wing to cover one of her eyes. Magz spits on the floor, "AAAGH! FUCK!" he looks up at you with disdain, growling, "Order of what….? Alright, jackass, look: we know Claw, but I don't know shit about any Order. How the hell do YOU know him?" He asks with strain in his voice.

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11 / Roll #2 1 + 1 = 2

 No.673189

>>673183
>7/7
>Correction, 2/7: there was a critfail with that 2 on a Great weapon roll, but the 10 to heal cancelled it out

 No.673190

>>673184
Onyxia pulls her hooves from the ground, her coat glowing as she pushes herself to break in, the vibrant blacks and crimson reds now looking more like polished leather than cloth. She doesn't even wait for Steel's command, she's already charging through her opening to the Dome's door. She practically tackles it as she slams her hooves onto the metal shutters, black crystal spreading over to peel the Dome's exterior open like a tin can.
>Transmute [1d10+1]

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.673191

>>673183
As Dozer points his red, hot plasma shooter at Crumple, it gets the unibeam up and running with a swing of its head.
"That's funny, 'cause I can name one that you sure as hell haven't rocked! And you keep this shit fighting up, you never will!"

Grinning with excitement of messing with her crush, Honey has Crumple fire up the jets and fly at Bulldozer to slash with the blazing red unibeam.
>Napalm Decay Single (DC -2)
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.673194

>>673183
She continues to fix the clothing. [1d10]

As she pores over the work of the dogs, her attention is especially drawn to a corgi with cool pointed shades and a poncho, obsessively hunched over a tiny pony action figure, stitching together a costume for it.

The dog just werks. [1d10]

Southern merely observes from a distance as she fixes the dog clothes.

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.673195

File: 1472871608184.png (116.43 KB, 836x836, 1469383830544.png)


 No.673199

>>673184
Nero reaches down, picking up Magz by the throat and lifting him into the air as he says he knows who Claw is.

"Where is he?" the king says with a glare, looking up into Magz eyes as his legs dangle.

 No.673201

>>673184
>>673179
>"Either a servant or a pawn."
"Whoa Whoa This guy's working for the Order?" Luke ambles over to Magz and Nero. Luke taps Magz's head with his bat "Y'know we lost some ponies we cared a whole lot about to those guys. We don't even know you." Luke says to Magz
>How the hell do YOU know him?"
"You hear that Nero! He totally works for them. Why the else would he give a damn how we knew about the Order." Luke taps at Magz's skull harder than before
[1d10] intimidation roll

>>673184
>Saint gasp for some fresh air again once ungagged.
"Friggin frack! Friggit! c'mooon you're not even gonna do the bonds. I get clausterphobic! gaaah. I know exactly why you guys are here. Working with that snake in the garden Nero. It's hopeless, there is nothing worth saving but your soul! Leave this era, let the day of judgement come, our sins against harmony be cleansed by Celestia's holy fire. Everything putrid be cleansed by her sun. I'm serious Luke, you are me right? The guy in the bandages. You're a really weird looking Lukewarm. I guess thats what friggin happens when you get a bunch of Lukes in a room and tell'em to make the ultimate luke. Or more squabble what'd cool in a lukewarm. I'm serious though, Go home, learn carpentry, start a family, go to church. this adventure's all a bunch of horse manure." Luke continue jittering about in his bondage "At least undo my ties!! AHHHH!"

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.673204

>>673201
I forgot to encapsulate all of Saint luke's text in greentext. Will be doing that for future reference.

 No.673207

>>673201
"Could you just shut the fuck up for twelve seconds?" Luke is agitate
>"Untie me! also its a sin to curse"
"What you can undo with that tent your pitching. Looks you like being tied up if ya ask me"
>"REEEE! Untie me! Untie me! Untie me!" Saint Luke goes nuts.

 No.673212

>>673190
You jump through the hole you've made in the shimmering barrier, and Steel follows suit right behind you as you dash the remaining 50 feet to the shutter doors of the Dome. One missile impacts on the exterior of the barrier, but one manages to sink directly through and explode next to Steel, severely damaging him as he's thrown away by the impact, rolling towards you. He begins to stand with his newfound scorch marks.

The moment you press your hooves against the doors, there is a brief flash of blue light, and you feel your body surged with thousands and thousands of volts of electricity, disrupting your concentration as you're sent flying backwards (0/3) by the sheer shock. Steel grunts, and as you're sent back you hear the fine music from before shut off, as a red alarm starts to blare instead. "I think they know we're here…"

>>673191
>4 on DC -2
The unibeam scratches across his forehead, causing a shallow gash as he manages to swing his neck just in time to avoid a decapitation, "HA! As if robots knew ANY babes in the Shade. You're kidding if you can fool me with that shit, Crump-Dump."

The hot red plasma screams through the air as you get close, scorching directly through part of your deck and setting fires down stairs, the damage critical as fire and electrical pulses course through your system.
>0/6
>Next attack against you will crit on 8+, and cannot cast spell next turn.

He skids across the floor of the junkyard on a broken off door from the hovercars, turning about on it to take his next shot, "Hehehe, kicking your ass. Kicking your ass never changes."
[1d10+2]

>>673194
Moving over to the dogs, you notice said corgi-based Danger Dog, notably with a finer poncho than most other dogs in the House, has done a fine job for her costume to the pony action figure, resembling a super-hero of sorts. The stitching is detailed, for these creatures.

You continue to do what you can for their ratty clothes, able to re-attached broken pieces and re-secure the stitching with a little supply of thread from your own, making them look more presentable and usable (but not yet perfected). Red, the leader you had met earlier, hops over to you and looks down at the clothes, he himself still wearing his torn red vest. He sniffs. "Hmm.. they smell prettier already…" he growls, "You nicer to dogs. Dogz no make you want to run?"

>>673199
As you pick him up by the throat, Magz gags, his legs kicking as his robotic arm hangs limp and he stares down Nero with gritted teeth. "Grrr… I… don't… know." He sneers, "He lives in some hidden Dome far from here. He either comes to US, or gives instructions on the radio." He coughs, "We've only been working with the fucker these last couple weeks, only Goudeau himself has ever been there, after he changed his mind…"

>>673201
As he's choked out by Nero and tapped with your bat, Magz looks at you, and sneers, "I-I said I don't know any damn Order or whatever you're talking about, I just know Claw! But who gives a fuck who you lost, everyone's lost someone nowadays…"

As you bat his head slightly harder, he doesn't given into the threat. "Grrr… go ahead, bitch. I already have a broken leg and my fucking arm is gone, what's a little cracked skull to the mix?"

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.673214

>>673212
Onyxia stops for just a moment to look back as Steel's hit, but she pushes on. If she doesn't get in things will be even worse.

She shouts out as her body is electrified on contact with the door, falling in a heap as it launches her back, glow fading from her body.
"G-Good, then they'll open up then to come after us."
She groans through her teeth, pushing herself to stand.
>Recover [1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.673215

>>673201
As Holy Luke begins screaming and wiggling, Twilight suddenly steps back, her face full of shock, as she deftly pulls the gag back up over his mouth, re-gaging the irate holypone. "O-okay, maybe he needs to calm just a bit more…"

 No.673218

>>673212
Despite being downed, Crumple still shit talks.
"A dumbass like you would think that. She knows all about you, without you even knowing it, you overgrown steak!"
>Crumple instant helpless recovery
[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.673219

>>673218
>Honey's instant attempt
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.673220

>>673212
>>673219
Back up and standing, the unibeam turns off for now, but the ball and chain that is now Crumple's tail extended. Doing a few spins in place before a thruster-assisted one, Crumple swings the tail mace at Bulldozer.

>Gonzo mace, also crits on 8+

[1d10]

As Crumple does its thing, Honey routes magical power towards fire supression systems! Which is mostly just her draining the hot tub and having it dumped whever the fires are.
>Magitech repair
[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.673223

>>673201
"He means how do I know Claw." Nero explains, still holding up the warrior.
>>673212
"Which Dome? And what do you mean that Goudeau only met Claw after 'changing his mind'? Changing it about what?" Nero says still holding up Magz by the throat.

 No.673225

>>673212
Lukewarm's eyes leer at Magz, he glares at him stewing in contemplative rage and then Lukewarm shrugs.
"Eh he called my bluff. I'm too tired to bash his head in." Luke ambles away, "I'm only not beating your brains in cuz I think you're tellin the truth. So don't go thinkin I wouldn't otherwise!"

 No.673228

>>673212
"Why would I run away from paying customers?" she asks. "Emphasis on 'paying.' Sanitary clothing is worth something, right?"

"The rest of you can stop, but keep what you've got. Lessons are on sale today if you intend to improve your craft."

She puts her hoof on the diamond corgi's shoulder. "You're pretty good," she notes, bending down to observe the detail in the costume and the sturdiness of the tiny stitches.

>"JUST pretty good?" the dog challenges, hiding the action figure from sight.


"Just pretty good. But you're becoming my protege. Can't let you remain just pretty good," Southern maintains as she wheels over her cart. She pushes aside the clothes to clear open a safe and surprisingly expansive workshop for the dog. "Get in…"

>"Copper Conduit," the diamond corgi answers. "No relation. I guess it beats getting turned into jerky out there," she concedes as she hops inside.

 No.673230

>>673223
"Oh…"

>>673215
>>673225
Lukewarm scratches his head before squatting beside Twilight and the hysterical version of himself.
"nah, I think this is something we're just gonna have to deal with eventually." Luke undoes the strip of tape again.
>"UNTIE ME!!"
"Aye shut up for a moment, and i'll untie you. I gotta ask you something. Is that really how it happened? Like you guys just bounced ideas off a board *pop* I came out."
>"Nooo not really. It was more like most of us wanted our regular life back, so we fiddled with the timeline a whole bunch. but uhh we were all kinda fiddling with it and at a certain point it got really confusing and impossible I guess. And as time went by more lukes were getting churned out and -and so yeah you know how it goes, happy birthday, untie me please."
"Yeah thats basically what Mr.Warm told me" Lukewarm sits Holyluke upright and begins untieing him.
>"You mean the all business one! Where is he?"
"I don't know, Last I saw him was a couple thousand years back."
>"No he's here! And he's up to his avaricious ways!"
"No shit eh, whats he's up to?"
>"He was at another dome.. selling.. selling bottled water for organs. I told him it might not be such a good way to use his time and maybe he'd like to donate some water to the children's sanctuary church I was building and h-he mugged me. Not only that but he took my kidney. He didn't even have the good grace to stitch it back up, he just threw a big gulp of ice at me and said thats more handouts than he's ever got, and that'a pony should learn to work for what they get. I couldn't even sow it myself, I had to get one of the foals to do it for me."
"Haha, wow that sucks." Luke said apathetically.

 No.673235

>>673214
You and Steel both manage to successfully stand up, and as the alarms continue to blare, you hear the sounds of gears moving right underneath your hooves, the floor of the cavern at four spots around you (each about ten feet away) opening up to make small holes a foot in diameter. "Well, they did open SOMETHING…" STeel comments, readying his sword.

Out of the four holes, four round, black spheres rise, a slice through their midsection glowing red as they buzz and float through the air closer to you and Steel, two focused on each. "Not the worst welcome I've received."

The two spheres shoot out red rings towards you, and the same with Steel
[1d10] / [1d10] Onyxia
[1d10] / [1d10] Steel
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Steel slashes at his two

>>673220
>7/6
As the ball and chain falls out of the tail, Bulldozer pauses, "Fucking hell…. that is fucking METAL! When did you get that?!" He shouts with glee, "AAaah, that is SO going with me after I leave you with your buddies in the scrapheap. This new getup isn't such a disappointment after all!"

He jumps off of his sliding car-door and rolls towards you, ducking underneath the swing of the tail and firing up at your shoulder blades with the plasma caster, the red beam scorching through your armor (3/6), and the fire suppression system of your hot bath water doesn't put out the burning below.

>>673223
Magz grunts, kicking his legs. "Hnng. He never told me the ID, just always called it 'the Station'. Goudeau must know it but.. hnng… never thought to tell his 2nd in command."

As you ask about him changing his mind, he looks away, "We knew of Eo-Naxx Claw BEFORE we started working with him. Not long after Goudeau first took charge of the Army and made it his own. The two of them apparently go way back," he clenches his metallic arm, "And I don't think in a good way. Goudeau hates the everloving shit out of Claw for some reason, and I assume the feeling's mutual. Every time I ask, he says it's none of my business."

Magz turns back, "That never stopped Claw from asking us for work in the past, but it kept Goudeau from accepting good sounding jobs. He only just switched on it a little over a week ago. Said he just had an 'epiphany' was it."

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 6 = 6 / Roll #3 7 = 7 / Roll #4 7 = 7 / Roll #5 7 + 1 = 8 / Roll #6 2 + 1 = 3

 No.673236

>>673235
>Damn, forgot to roll for his third shot

He swiftly moves back, and preps a third round of the plasma cannon as you see its barrel beginning to distort from the sheer heat
>[1d10+3], Trick Ammo: Knockout

>>673228
Red snorts, nodding his head. "Hrrmph. We no have many shinies to give that we can afford to take from trail, but, Dogz DO always pay debt." He looks at the clean clothes, smirking, "Hehehe… Red am sorry, we may get nice shiny clothes dirty again too quicks. Lots of diggings, yes?" He reaches for his own, "Um… can you fix Red's too?"

As you call out to them to put down their threads, they turn to you with disappointment in their muzzles, seemingly sad that they couldn't make something more impressive to show you (despite their efforts). As you offer lessons, however, their frowns turn up, and they hop towards you, "You know how to teach?! What you want for lessons, Shiny Dress?"

>>673225
Magz grunts, "Hey, no assumptions from me. Anyone who isn't willing to beat someone's brains in isn't going to go far in the Shade. Sorry this Order took someone, but that's life, kid…"

>>673230
As the gag is removed once more, Twilight looks down at Holy Luke with a cringe, "I know you're upset, believe me, I can sympathize but, think you could tone it down JUST a little…?"

As the Luke explains his backstory, Twilight looks down intently, "So all of these Lukes we meet are just, some kind of team that goes messing with the timestream trying to 'fix' your lives, and all it resulted in was a bunch of different versions of yourselves…?" She shakes her head, "Okay, that makes this all even MORE confusing. Just how many of you are there?"

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.673237

>>673235
>>673236
"Hah, keep dreaming! Cause's you're going down, and your new fuck buddy!"
Crumple's jaws open, and the flames well up within as Crumple attempts to match the plasma shot by breathing fire, and have the flames keep going to burn up Bulldozer.

>Napalm Decay Cleave on Bulldozer and the incoming plasma shot

>2 Targets, talent reduces critfail to 1-
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

As Crumple breathes fire, his voice still calls out.
"Lead, how you holding up over there?!"

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12 / Roll #2 10 + 2 = 12

 No.673238

>>673235
Onyxia looks at the four orbs, turning in place between them all thinking of what to do.
"Didn't send out anypony, no wonder the dogs had trouble with all of this."
As they start to fire out a swarm of rings, Onyxia jumps at the one firing at her. She grabs it between her hooves, attempting to warp and mold the object into a weapon she can use.
>Transmute [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.673240

File: 1472876328609.gif (316.24 KB, 450x187, Godzilla.gif)


 No.673244

>>673235
Nero listens to all this, still holding him upright.

"Last questions. First, who is Geigero, the griffon I spoke to on the radio downstairs? And lastly, where is your master now?"
>>673236
>>673230
Nero turns as Holy Luke starts spewing his lines, looking towards the priest.

"Wait, say that again. About the various Lukes and their origins. Where are you people coming from?"

 No.673246

>>673236
She fixes Red's outfit, as well as anyone's that needs more repair. [1d10]

"Depends on how much you got," she responds. "'On sale' is a relative term, after all."

With her head poking out of the chest, Copper begins to think of ways to impress her new employer. She decides that, given the high capacity of explosive-users in this era, that something to protect from explosives would be in order. Noting Southern's mastery of thread, she imbues a specific line of indestructible thread with repelling properties.

>Beginning Repel: Blast thread.


Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.673248

>>673236
"Yeah whatever man." Luke says wanting to end that discussion with Magz.

>>673236
>think you could tone it down JUST a little…?"

Holy Luke responds simply
>"O-okay." appearing more reticent and shy than before
>"I don't know how many other Lukewarms are out there. I didn't really think to keep count. I think there is a lot though…"

"So uhh are you going to be tagging along with us now or what"
>"Oh n-no.. I'd rather not."
>Holy Luke suddenly stands on his four hooves "Wheres my bike. Where'd they put my bike?" He starts rummaging about the area looking for his collapsible bike.

>>673244
>"uuggh I just said. They're coming from us. I don't really participate in that anymore but a lot of us lukes wanted to put our life back to normal and I guess in the simplest way I can put it we didn't know how to and just kept making up alternate timelines we couldn't insert ourselves back into. I'm sure a lot others gave up too, and some are still trying. Is this the current Luke? The one in bandages? You can bet he's eventually going to do the same."
The current Lukewarm smiles innocently at Nero.

 No.673252

>>673248
Nero listens to this.

"So all the Lukewarms are just temporal copies you made trying to alter Luke's life. Meaning this isn't the original Luke."

Nero says looking to Luke.

"If that is true, who is? What is the first Lukewarm like?"

 No.673254

>>673252
>"I- I don't know! Help me look for my bike." He seems more occupied with finding his bike

 No.673260

>>673237
"HAH! You just admitted you're gay, you fuckin'…." he taunts as his plasma beam cuts through you again, burning another deck as you go helpless from the damage (0/5)

Bulldozer's eyes go wide as the flames build up in the jaw of Crumple, and as the streaks of flame fire out in a glorious blaze Bulldozer is thrown back from the force, he screams in pain as the fire send him careening into another junk pile, the metal dump exploding in to shrapnel with a violent explosion, one that rocks the entirety of the cavern. You see the top part of the underground junkyard, the ceiling, cracking and breaking underneath the quakes, and a sliver of light shoots down into the junkyard, immediately vaporizing a moped into plasma. Wherever this place is, it's buried OUTSIDE of the Shade.

As the pyre roars, you see a shaking among the pile, and Bulldozer throws up the burning scraps off of him, his Plasma cannon rendered to molten scrap as . "GRAAAAH! Well, congratulations are in order, Zone: you just officially PISSED! ME! OFFFF!" He roars as he pulls out two of his only good weapons left, a rocket launcher and a flamethrower, and holds them up shoulder to shoulder, preparing to fire both

>[1d10+1] Rocket

>[1d10+1] Flamethrower

>>673238
Steel nods his head, "They certainly don't take to the hooves on approach, it seems."

You grab at one of the orbs flying around you, swiftly nabbing it and transmuting its metal into the shape of a weapon of your choice, electricity sparking as you mess with its internals. The other one manages to land one of the red rings on your rear hoof, but thanks to your flowy, cloth-based form you slip out of it.

The two assaulting steel manage to land a ring on each of his hooves, and they constrict, binding his rear hooves together as he tries to fight their pull, "T-they're restraining me… grrr… destroy the other, quick!" He shouts as his blade cuts a deep gash in one orb, but misses the other

[1d10] Onyxia
[1d10] / [1d10] Steel
[1d10] / [1d10] Steel slashes at his two

>>673244
As you ask about Geigaro, Magz sneers, "Says he's Claw's son. Usually when we're contacted over the radio, it's through him. Nicer guy to hold a conversation with than his old buzzard, but I get the feeling he doesn't get out much. Doesn't see the world for what it is yet."

He groans, "I know where Goudeau is going to be. We had a meet up point after we were done with the Dome here and he finished his other task. Question is this: if I spill, do I get to live?"

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 9 + 1 = 10 / Roll #3 2 = 2 / Roll #4 2 = 2 / Roll #5 2 = 2 / Roll #6 8 = 8 /

 No.673261

>>673246
Red looks and sniffs at your handiwork as you repair his battered vest, fixing the trims and adding a nice clean shimmer to the cloth. He takes it back immediately on his completion greedily, "Oooh… this good. Red get you something nice for good work…"

As you ask of your potential new students of what they own, they huddle together, trying to think of what it is they could give. One approaches you, and lowers her head, "We have lots of scrap, metal, nothing shiny enough to use for trail but, still useful for ponies that make things. They give you more shinies for scrap, scrap work for Clothes lessons?"

>Copper begins her new job as a weaver, using latent magic rarely found in dogs…


>>673248
Twilight lowers her ears in response to Holy Luke's statement, "This is distressing. I think this goes against what we know of time travel so far. Any changes made to the past SHOULDN'T change the 'present' Luke after he's been time-locked. Do you know different versions of me, too?"

As you start rummaging around for your bike, Holy Luke finds no trace of such a thing in the immediate area, and Twilight lowers her brow, "Your… bike?"

 No.673262

>>673260
>Hmm. Apparently there's a limit to rolls. Missing last roll from Steel's attack

[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.673264

>>673260
"Shit! Fucking hell, what the hell are we doing this far away from the Shade?!"
Crumple yells out, with Honey acting as eyes at the moment.
"Lead?! LEAD?! Where the fuck are you?! We have to bail, pronto!"

>Honey perception

[1d10]

At hearing Bulldozer roar, Honey chuckles even in these circumstances.
"Told ya you've been slacking!"
As Honey keps an eye out for wherever Lead is/went, Crumple gives another burst of fire from the mouth, as well as a small swarm of missiles, to match Dozer's attacks.

>the usual

[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 10 + 2 = 12 / Roll #3 4 + 2 = 6

 No.673265

>>673260
Lukewarm responds to Magz's reply "Y'know we could just kill you in that case. How would this Goudeau guy know. Not like we're gonna tattle on you."

>>673261
>"No, I can't say I have" He says he searches on for his bike. He eventually ambles back to his original spot, defeated.
>"I had a collapsable bike, My mom bought it a long time ago."
"Tough tits, I used to have a car't. You know what you need to do. Develop a drinking problem."
>Holy Luke returns Lukewarm's comments with an angry glare.
>"I think I'm just going to leave. Thanks for saving me and all." Holy Luke begins ambly out slovenly and sad.

 No.673266

>>673264
>forgot Honey and Crumple instants
[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.673267

>>673260
The crystal recedes off the orb, now in the shape of a sleek Gunlance that matches her current form in colors.
>+1 Masterwork Gunlance

She looks over as Steel is grabbed and continued to be shot at. She tosses the Gunlance over her back, sinking away temporarily into the shadowscape as it falls through her. She holds out her hoof, shifting into a broadsword.
>Shapeshift: Switch-Axe [Sword] [Automatic]

She rushes past Steel, swinging a wide arc to slice both the orbs attacking him.
>Cleave [vs 2] [Crit fail 2-] [1d10+1]

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4

 No.673271

>>673261
"Well, it looks like your boss's gonna take care of all that for me anyway. Here's how you're going to repay me: by using this knowledge to establish better commerce inside and outside your dome. Everything around here is unnecessarily violent and stupid. I mean, what does everyone eat? What does everyone drink? Where is everyone getting the resources to kill everyone else all the time? Why have socio-economic norms dissolved now that the sun's a little closer? Use all that I teach you to make your dome great again."

She begins to make a Masterwork Bangle for herself.

 No.673285

>>673264
>>673266
>7/5
As Honey looks around from her cockpit, you do manage to find Lead Head: she is pinned beneath a few steel beams a distance away from you, unmoving. The rocket launcher lays close to her, but you do not see blood.

As Crumple starts to shout about the dangerous situation they find themselves in, the crack slowly spread, and the deadly sunlight spreads, the flamethrower hits you hard, taking you down to 2/5 as the fire spreads along your machine
>Taking ongoing 1
>Next recovery only succeeds on 7 or higher

The explosions from your burst fire and missiles impact against Bulldozer, his muscular body getting torn apart by the explosions racking it but you see his skin slowly piecing itself together despite the heat, and he smiles, tossing aside the weapons. "Hahh.. hahh… What's wrong, Crumple?! Leavin' already cause of a little sun? Though you were made from tougher stuff…" he cracks his knuckles, "Enough toys… get over here!"

He charges, horns and fists out as he moves like a locomotive towards you heads on, extending out his fists as he gets close, "LET'S REALLY RUMBLE, CRUMPLE!!"
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]

>>673267
>>673267
The orb you grabbed is formed into a gunlance at first, but as you see Steel assaulted with the red rings around his hooves, you successfully transmute your hoof into the Switch-Axe, leaping at the two orbs and slicing at them, but they swiftly dodge out of the path of the blade. Behind you, the orb that was not transmuted and was attacking you fires one such red ring at your own hoof, but to do so it ends up on the back-swing of your arc, the blade slicing into it and cutting it in twain, a small explosion occurring as it shatters to pieces but hits you with the explosive force (3/3).

The remaining two orbs are also cut and destroyed by Steel's swing, all four of the orbs now indisposed as Steel looks down at the red-bindings holding his rear hooves, "Urrgh… it's strong. I can barely pull against it." The alarm continues to blare, and you see four MORE of the orbs beginning to lift out of their pods. "More?"

>>673271
"Commerce…?" Red asks aloud, "Ooooh, like tradings! Normally most ponies scared of Dogz, but, with new shiny clothes, perhaps they not so quick to shoot." As you comment on the status of the current era, Red lowers his head, "Hmmm, well, we scavenge in ruins, both above ground and below, for food. We can carries water from the underground lakes near that city you found mes in." He shakes his head, "But, everyone so violent because, that just way everything been. Since Red was born, since before Red was born. Not enough to goes around. Ponies have to fight to live. Same with Dogz." He looks at the growing pile of fixed up clothes, "But, not everyone bad… some ponies help each other. Maybe, if we try, we could get them to help Dogz too. Instead of stealings from them all the times."

Roll #1 8 + 4 = 12 / Roll #2 7 + 4 = 11

 No.673287

>>673285
Onyxia grumbles as more orbs float out. Her hoof shifts back to normal, the gunlance being pulled out of the shadowscape as she readies it up, the barrel glowing red.
"Keep these distracted for a moment, shouldn't take long."

She runs back over to the shutters, lifting up the lance. If she can't touch them to pry them open, then she'll blast them down to get inside. She fires the gunlance, the red rings the orb used to fire now a focused orb of energy.
>Overload [1d10+4]

Roll #1 6 + 4 = 10

 No.673288

>>673285
Shit, maybe bringing her along was a bit of a liability. Still though, Crumple jets its way over to Lead. The head compartment opens just enough for Honey to peek out and shrink her down. At hearing Bulldozer readying to charge, Honey quickly drags Lead into the cockpit of Crumple and shuts the head.
>Honey using Shrink Ray to rescue Lead Head

Crumple turns around to meet the charging buffalo, the speakers opening up and flickering.
"As much as I'd love to kick your ass as usual, I've got too much shit to do to stick around and burn."

>Napalm Decay Wrath

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.673289

>>673287
Steel stands on his hooves, pulling at his red restraints and slightly pulling them apart as he readies his sword, "Right." He confirms as he leaps at the flying orbs, cutting at them to keep them off guard of you
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] (Steel)
[1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10] (The orbs)

They do not concentrate on you, and you race up to the metal shutters keeping you out of Dome G-777, the powerful orb of energy striking into the shutters and beginning to vaporize its outer defenses

>>673288
You quickly race past where the sun starts to peak in, and pick up Lead Head using your shrink ray successfully. As you drag her in, you take the note that she's still breathing: alive.

After getting back in the cockpit, however, the flaring speakers roar against Bulldozer, whose mighty fists raise up to guard his face against the onslaught, himself cringing. "GGRRR!! N-not that… fast…" he says as he pushes against the waves of sound, "I…"

He grabs at your tail, "Want my souvenir, first!" He roars as he swings Crumple around by the tail, throwing the entire machine up and over his shoulders like a sack of hay as you are thrown into another pile of junk, the tower of scrap collapsing down on you (0/3). He huffs, jumping back into the pile in his assault, "Sorry, but you leave in a box of scrap this time, ol' buddy! Maybe if you're lucky the nerds who hired me will put ya back together, I'd hate if we couldn't do this anymore!"

[1d10+2] / [1d10+2]

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #3 3 = 3 / Roll #4 2 = 2 / Roll #5 1 = 1 / Roll #6 4 = 4 /

 No.673290

>>673289
>again with the limit, heh

>Bulldozer's rolls

[1d10+2] / [1d10+2]

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11 / Roll #2 10 + 2 = 12

 No.680868

>>CONTINUING A CUT-OFF Session 94 here for Southern and Onyxia's section

>Onxyia

"You're more or less spot on: Sanctuary does reach out to mutants in Swing City and convince them we're doing the right thing," Geigaro goes on, "And, sometimes that involves them going away from the Dome to help other settlements. Ponies don't come back for a while and, given how small the world-view is here, it's practically an obituary." You find a large, comfy leather chair besides a table in the center, and Steel decides to remain standing. "The Master was the one who turned the Dome into what it is: it used to be a high-tech research facility but, since he took it over, he's turned it into a safe-haven for mutants throughout the Shade. The rockets are his experiment for giving us another one, sending materials and robots we can expend to the moon above our heads. So far it hasn't been working so well but, that doesn't stop him from trying and any the rockets affect in the mean time from getting hurt."

The iron pony interjects, "However, back onto the points of the missing ponies: Sanctuary isn't responsible for ALL of them. We're being blamed for 'corrupting' ponies that we've never even met before, and for disappearances we had no part of in the slightest." He pauses, "We don't know for sure what IS happening to them, but, we suspect the Master himself is behind them."

"Problem being, we have absolutely no proof in the matter: but if we could find some, it could cause the mutants to turn to our side."

As you ask about Eta, Geigaro frowns on the computer screen, "Oh… yeah. She would. Eta's fine and safe, working on our other asset at this moment, but it's only natural for her mom to miss her."

>Southern Point

"Well, shit, sorry but you know you DO sort of set yourself up for a lot of string allegories. Anyways, I realize this is coming on sort of strong, but we could really use your help and I think you'll find you could really use our own in exchange… I'm not sure who it is you're after, but we can help you, and if explanations are what you're looking for, we have them too. Just outside of your restaurant there's a doctor's office: Ironclad Care. I'll be waiting around the back side of an alleyway besides it. Look for a yellow colored gooze. I promise, we're on the level, and if you just hearing us out is all I ask. We'll do what we can to either maintain your cover or get you out of the city whether you help or not, since you or your string being caught would be bad for us."

"Just lose your date before you come: if he finds out who or what we are we can't do anything to help."

Meanwhile, outside the rest room, Plasm feels the bump sliding against his leg as Copper retracts the bendy-straw from the counter, turning down to look at Southern's bag in confusion as he keeps an eye out for any of her strings going haywire

 No.680870

>>680868
"I hope you know which ones you're sending out. We ran into some giant grabber thing when we met the dogs. Don't know if there's mutant's elsewhere besides you're little home here, but that isn't helping your image much."
She sits down in the leather chair, sliding back off a bit given her cloth skin. She readjusts herself and manages to stay put this time.
"Shooting rockets to the moon? Can ponies even live up there? I've only heard of Princess Luna being imprisoned there."
She huffs at hearing the Masters continued trials despite no success.
"So he came in and took over for his little plans. How did he turn it around for this whole place to be under him? Why is he even called "Master"?"

"So you want me to find proof that the Master is making mutants disappear. How am I supposed to do that? I'd rather just get this all done with and just take him out so I can move on from this place."
She questions, falling into grumbling at their proposal.

"That pony I met then, she was…"
Onyxia's voice lowers, head tilting down slightly.
"What's so important she has to work on that she can't see family? Have you been keeping them from talking?"
She questions in an accusing tone, voice growing in dislike for this group now after her own experience of being forced apart from family.

 No.680871

>>680868
"Oh joy, I went from being a nobody to everyone's new favorite target, all thanks to those retards who I thought would be a good idea to follow. That makes me a bigger retard, huh? Whatever. But if assimilating into the mutant culture and having this whole dome eat out of my hoof while I make dresses for them proves a lot easier than whatever you are, don't get your hopes up. Now, I dunno how to operate this thing, so start crying as loud as you can, then… stop talking, I guess? Do something to make sure they can't figure out it's us talking."

Unsure how to hang up, she waits until the speaker does it for her. Once done, she hands the device back to Plasm and starts wheeling out the door, ordering another pie to go for Copper. "I have to go back to my dorm, but you spend as long as you like out here. But before you ask, I won't need an escort. I've already kept you long enough on this half-date, half-tour of the destruction. Bye!"

 No.680874

>>680870
On the screen, the black griffon rubs his beak lightly, chuckling, "We keep track of EVERYONE. We're not a huge group, yet. We don't have anyone reported as meeting you before you came to the Dome, but, it sounds like you ran into a feral. And, yeah: those ones DO ruin the reputation for mutants." As you comment on the moon, Geigaro nods his head, "Master at least believes we can, and thinks it's more viable than trying to make another base in the Shade."

"The Master's background is a little long, and it'd be easier to explain it in time. But, I can tell you why you can't just off the Master and be done with it," Geigaro explains. "It won't change anything. A foreigner coming from the outside to kill the person every mutant loves most? It'd AFFIRM their xenophobia! Even if we could kill the Master, I know for a fact he has backup plans in place. No, we can't save this dome just through stopping the Master: we have to stop his ideology. We have to turn the citizens of Swing City against him."

Bringing up Beta, the iron pony who saw you all in shakes his head, "We discourage it if they don't support Sanctuary: I know that seems harsh but the more Eta contacts with her mother, the more likely her mother will be able to capture her and then the rest of the organization is compromised. Eta is doing good work: she is going to locations no non-mutant can go and retrieving goods for both us and settlements that need them. She misses her mom and we wish it could be different, but the less often they communicate, the better."

>>680871
"If you can manage on without us, all the more power too you, but I guarantee the charade can't last forever: they'll find out both the work you and we have been doing to hide your identity as an outsider eventually, and when that happens there's going to be a lot of radiation leakage, if you catch my drift. Like I said, just look for me in the alley I mentioned. I'll be the one wearing the sun-glasses."

"Huh? You don't know how to work a radio..? Oh, um, alright then, I can do that…. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screeches through the radio as per your instructions as you leave the bathroom, the speaker clicking off suddenly as Plasm turns to you in surprise. "Shit. That didn't sound like it was going all that well." As you comment on not needing an escort, he blushes at the date-mention again, before chuckling. "If you say so: if you need anything or, need to tell us anything about what you saw out there, just look us up, Ms. Point." The glowing pony fetches you your second pie, and you head out of the restaurant.

Going outside into the streets once more, you can see the 'Ironclad Care' sign in bright red neon lights as the caller on the phone mentioned, and to it's side, the alleyway. If you choose to travel down it, you can see a sole mutant occupying it: pressed up against the side of the wall secret-agent style is a yellow, gooey pone (much like Plasm's hair, only her entire body is made of the liquid substance) wearing a pair of shades that wouldn't do much to hide her identity given her mutation. She seems to be looking up at the roof of the Level, acting nonchalant as she can.

 No.680877

>>680874
She dips down into the alleyway, not bothering to look behind her, as that would only make her look suspicious. Once hidden, she slips the pie into the chest, and is greeted with a rapid stream of Cooper's Brooklynesque gibberish, ending with, "Eyy, thanks toots but if ya ain't lemme outta here into a nice lush bed soon, I'm diggin' a hole in ya garters over 'ere, I'm gettin' worked to tha bone!"

"So is this where you betray me or does that come later?" Southern asks, folding her arms and waiting for the goo's offer.

 No.680878

>>680874
"If he can send things up to the moon why doesn't he just work on stopping the sun while he's at it." Onyxia scoffs. "Yea, with this dome you don't need anything else down here."

"So just sneak in and show off all his plans then and hope there's things that'd ruin his image in there. Fine, whatever. How am I supposed to do that then with all the guards around after that explosion?"

Onyxia grumbles as they explain how they have to keep the two separate.
"No wonder she spoke so badly of your group, when it looks like you're keeping her hostage. Tell me straight what I need to do, so all this nonsense can stop."

 No.680883

>>680877
As you slip the pie into your chest, you see the golden gooze suddenly jump up in a lump as she's taken out of her ceiling gazing, before she lifts up her sun-glasses to take a closer look at you, the partially-liquid pony eying you up and down before shaking her head, "What? N-no! I don't have any plans to betray you, that'd be terrible!" She says sweetly, before turning to shake your hoof with her own, "I'm sorry for the awkward circumstances but, it seemed the safest way. My name is Eta." She nods her head to a side-entrance to the clinic, and opens it up for you as she holds it ajar, "We, I mean, my group, is very excited to meet you. Not a lot of ponies have ever broken into G-777, much less two in one day. However did you get to be friends with Danger Dogz?"

Inside, the clinic is fairly less put together than other establishments you've visited. It certainly has advanced equipment, consisting of two floors and, behind a curtain, a series of dozens of beds to treat patients on as a number of small spheres (similar to the ones you fought outside) move between beds to fix sheets/clean utensils, but the walls seem to be coming apart in sections.

>>680878
The griffon on the view screen rubs his plume feathers, shaped on his head similar to a pompadour, and lets it slick back into place, "He is, but, only a hoof-full of people know how far along he is with it. Or really all what he has going down there."

"More or less: we'll provide you with whatever support we can, we don't expect you exactly to do this alone. Just, find some sort of evidence that ties him into the ponies that have been going missing. And you're more than welcome to use this base," the computer griffon DJ waves his claws around on screen," as a safehouse to eat or rest while we think something up. Dr. Irons here can also patch up the worse of what you get out there."

As you mention the group's ethics, Irons casts his eyes down, as Geigaro speaks up, "We don't FORCE Eta to stay on with us: she believes in what we're doing."

 No.680887

>>680883
"I don't know if they're my friends. I've been getting whisked around through time and space by these four or five-ish freaks that run away and split up at every opportunity, so they've probably already abandoned me by now. I was following the pony who broke into the dome, but the dogs wanted to destroy it with a big worm-larva thing. So instead they followed the pony as well. I think her name's Onyxia or something."

"Why are you taking me back here?" she asks, suspiciously eyeing the equipment and slowing her pace.

 No.680889

>>680883
"Down there, so I have to snoop around level 3. Hope you have an idea on how to get there. Doubt I can sneak by when they even have guards in the "Void Zone" as everypony here loves calling it. …And about that. How are they even able to get in there? Nothing else ever has unless we've brought them in."

"That would've been helpful earlier when I was getting burnt and scorched."
She retorts on the availability of the clinic. She looks around the open room as Geigaro waves his claws.
"Let's start with some manuals on how this stuff works then. Barely got through that elevator on luck, be nice to know how all to use these machines."

"Not from her perspective. Unable to talk with her own daughter even if she's doing what she wants. I know what it's like to have a family member torn from you, and it doesn't matter what the reason is. It's horrible. So let's cut to the chase so everypony can stop splitting on sides and just go back to their lives."

 No.680895

>>680887
Eta frowns in response as the gooey pony guides you through, "Oh… I'm sorry. That has to be very difficult to deal with. No pony should have to feel that alone." As you mention Onyxia by name, she turns and smiles, "Is that her name? Well, hopefully we'll be able to help you find her soon. Maybe we can help you find the others, too. I ran into some pretty freaky ponies today too, I'm sorry to say…"

When you bring up why you're bringing her back here, she pauses, looking around as she bows her head, "Oh, right! Sorry, I'm not much of a 'pony'-person, I forget some important details. This clinic belongs to my friends. Sort of a 'safehouse', if you don't mind keeping hush about it: we're a group of ponies who want to try and help spread the Dome's generosity to outside of it. We thought we could help you and ask for your help in return. For whatever reason you chose to broke into the Dome, it means you're NOT with the Master, we probably share some of the same goals.

As she heads in, you see a stair-well open in the wall, leading downwards as Eta waits along side of it, "My friends are just down here, and then, if you want to stick around before going back out there, we'll offer whatever we can in this clinic for rest, food, whatever."

>>680889
"Right," Geigaro comments, clicking his claws in a 'gotcha' gesture, "Level 3 is the Master's workshop level. It's true, the guards have really upped their patrols since your fight with Jazz, but nothing's impregnable. There's finding the cards we need to get down there through the elevator, or breaching the 50 feet of solid steel ourselves, or we even could pull off disguises. We had one more pony who broke in we'd like you to meet with, she'll probably be able to help a good deal as well in getting down there and finding the evidence we need. Plus, extra muscle never hurts."

Dr. Iron looks at you with a small chuckle that shakes his heavy body, "Not used to this sort of tech, huh? It's fine: I can give you a introduction on how almost everything works in here. You did awfully well with the elevators, though."

Geigaro sighs, "Yeah, well, I have to give it to you on that: I'd like for Sanctuary to stop being hunted down just for trying to do the right thing so that Eta doesn't need to worry about being caught anymore. Think this will help go that way."
Irons nods as well, "I understand if you don't believe us, but, we know how much it's been hurtin' both Beta and Eta. How was she?"

 No.680898

>>680895
"Wait, you really just let me into your safehouse without knowing jack about me, aside from the fact that I broke in and have no fucking idea what I'm doing? How generous. I guess I'd have to help then, right? I just got food from that guard over there, so I don't have much I need. When do I start?"

 No.680901

>>680895
"If you just want to break through the steel, I could get that done given time and a safe spot, and we did have an idea for a disguise. But who's this other pony that broke in? Don't you mean dogs?"

"I learned just a bare amount at another dome, but that was only a few wires. The elevator as just brute force that managed to work."

"Good, let's hope it does."
"She looked fine. Can't tell how well she's doing, she was shaken up from dragging her around and that whole fight."

 No.680905

>>680898
Eta frowns, "Well, 'generosity' is sort of our motto, but, normally no, we'd be MUCH more stingy on this. It's sort of a special circumstance with you all things considered. Besides, what would you turning us in get you? You're at risk of exposing yourself if you expose us, I believe." She smiles, "So, we'll give the benefit of the doubt on this."

>>680901
"We could work on finding one," Geigaro concludes, "But it'd have to be back on Level 2 to get down to Level 3. I'll do what I can with moving the patrols, but we may have to find something else to re-route them than just faulty commands. We have a few uniforms ourselves, but if you have your own disguise that works great."

>>680901
>>680895
Eta taps down the stairs, motioning for Southern to follow as Geigaro begins to explain to Onyxia about the dogs, "No, the dogs were leading the charge but none of them got down to Level 1: only one pony who was with them did." As Eta leads down the steps, she waves towards Onyxia and flops down in a puddle to the last step, sloshing around before reforming as Southern follows down. Southern sees Steel and Onyxia (still in her cloth/cape form) standing around a table, the dark pompadoured griffon on the far viewscreen, and a pony who's skin seems to be made entirely of metal.

"And here she is." the griffon over the tele-screen comments, "Southern Point, baby, great to have you here. Please, pull up a chair, we have tons to talk about. Good work, Eta, my cameras show no one followed the two of you in."

Steel turns towards Southern, mouth smirking. "Southern! You made it."

 No.680907

>>680901
>>680905
"Oh good, there you are," she says to Onyxia. "So, did you obviate the need to send the big larva thing at them?"

She attempts to sit on the chest to keep Copper contained, but Copper springs out, causing Southern to fall onto the floor. Copper stretches and scratches herself, straightening her poncho and her cool pointy shades. "Ayy toots, where you drag us to, eh? Some kinda pride parade or something? What's all these fancy folk doing?"

Southern frowns and takes the new wire from Copper, seeing as it's about finished. "We'll be finding out, won't we?" she asks, as the two sit back on the chest and share the second pie.

 No.680910

>>680907
Onyxia looks over as Southern ad the goo enters.
"Southern? You're here, I though you were staying with the dogs?"

"So far, sort of. The quakes are stopped for now, but its going to take a little more to stop them."
Onyxia pauses as Copper leaps out of the chest.
"And who's this?"

>>680905
Onyxia turns back to the screen.
"So back on level 2. I could try to rework the elevator again, but they have guards around the only one I saw. And you still never answered how the guards here are able to get into that "Void Zone"."

"So the dogs are still out there? Is there anyway you can send them a message?"
She asks on hearing that none of the dogs got inside.

 No.680919

>>680910
"The dogs decided to invade because you did. This is my new unpaid intern, Copper Conduit."
>"Hey babe, I ain't makin' your flabby ass shit, you ain't payin' me. Ay, Oney-sha. You pay me better than 'er, I'll make you and ya boyfriend somethin' good too, eh? Make you a good deal what'll fix up ya afterhours business."
"As you can see, she has much difficulty speaking Equish," Southern sighs.

 No.680921

>>680919
"Its good they came then, instead of trying their other plan. But how did you get down here, did they call you over the radio too?"
Onyxia looks down to Copper.
"You'll… what?"

"I see what you mean."
She comments back to Southern.

 No.680922

>>680910
"There are a total of five elevators going between Level 1 and Level 2: one on each cardinal direction, and then one in the center. Only the center one goes down into Level 3, though, given how few have access to it."

"It's Zero Zone," Geigaro explains, "Z-Z, it's alliterative, dig it?" The griffon seems to lay back, pucking up his beak, "We've had it for years now, I think: it was an experiment by the Master to create another habitat for mutants, but it proved less viable than he hoped. Now we mostly use it for extra storage and construction space."

Steel frowns, looking at Onyxia, "Out of curiosity, how MANY years?"
"About… six years."
"…Onyxia," he whispers, "I created my cape six years ago from my perspective of time."

>>680910
>>680907
Eta raises a brow, "Big larvae thing…? Sounds messy."

As Copper spills out onto the floor, the three Sanctuary members in the room open their eyes wide, and Geigaro chuckles, "Huh… well, I guess all but one, anyhow. Hey there pupper."

As Onyxia asks about the dogs, Geigaro nods, "They're still being held up on the first level: given room to relax and lick their wounds. Mostly behaving, I can get a message to them if you want." Geigaro turns towards Southern, "I'm surprised: you two already know each other? I mean, I guess it makes sense. The odds of two totally unrelated break-ins occurring on the same day seemed a bit slim."

>>680919
The griffon clears his throat, "Well, to bring you up to speed, Southern baby, the name's Geigaro. You may have heard me DJing the radios out there but, I also handle communications and cyber security for the Dome. I'm the one who phonied up a history of you being a resident. The big iron pone next to you is our physician, Dr. Irons, and you've already met one of our forward scouts, Eta. We're members of Sanctuary. I'm not sure how much the guard told you so, if you have ANY questions just toss them out there, we're a very informal group here."

"To sort of dive into the meat of it: we want to consider helping us take down the Master of the Dome through locating some incriminating evidence of his wrongdoings against the Dome. Doing so would ensure your dog friends never have to worry about another rocket, and it would mean you'd have MUCH less to fear if they ever got a hold of you or your string. You don't know how contraband what you're carrying is down in this dome."

 No.680926

>>680921
"Yeah, they called a guy that I started to hang onto for free food. I told them I was a resident, and they believed me, so Eta… somehow knew and decided to finalize it.
>"Eh? Eh? Ya boy know what I'm talkin' about, a little somethin' for gettin' under ya hood, right?"

>>680922
"What's he done so wrong that you're willing to risk upending the entire leadership structure over?"

 No.680929

>>680922
"How do they get in it then, I don't see them having like what I have."

"He made the same thing at the same time." She whispers to Steel. "…I don't are what they say, we're going to talk with this Master before we're done here."

"Can you tell them the quakes are done, and I'm working to keep them shut down? I don't want them going for their backup plan."

"Yea we both met a while before this, got wrapped up in something that'd take too long to explain."

As Geigaro explains things, Onyxia looks over as he names of Eta.
"So you're Eta…"

>>680926
"Well its good to see you're in one piece. Been rough for us ever since I walked in here."

Onyxia still looks dumbfounded at Copper's words.
"Can you.. talk normally? What do you even make?"

>>680926
"So far he's been the one causing all the cave ins. Don't know what he's done in this dome specifically."

 No.680930

>>680926
As you comment on Eta, she brings up a hoof, "It was when Plasm made his report: we intercepted his call and finalized it when he was giving the administration an update about you."

As you ask what's wrong, Geigaro runs a claw through his feathered-pompadour, "You might have heard from Plasm that Sanctuary seeks to provide some of G-777's services outside the dome, where the rest of the population believes there's nothing out there worth saving. We've been accused of brainwashing mutants to join us to be never seen again, and blamed with any disappearances, like 'yours', that occur."

"However, some of the disappearances reported? We never even knew. I have good ears and eyes over who comes in and out of the Dome, and some of those who they claim to have been taken by Sanctuary I know for a fact we never came into contact with. It isn't a pleasant theory, least of all to the normie citizens of this fine groovin' city, but we believe the Master himself might be behind these disappearances. We want to try and prove it, so we could figure out what happened to the disappearances for real."

>>680929
"Portal Gates: like, giant rings that float of the ground that you step through to get into the Zero Zone. They're only on Level's 2 and 3, anyone on Level 1 are supposed to be unaware of them, though word gets around.

Geigaro nods his head, "I'll get the word out now. They're mostly behaving themselves: trying to grab anything shiny but, other than that. I think they'll stay put until you guys give them reason not to."

As you explain your background to Southern, Geigaro shrugs, "Eh, your choice: I'm always down for a story but I'll leave that to you."

Eta, when you look at her, turns her gooey head to the side. You see a lot of similarity to Beta, albeit Eta is golden-yellow instead. "Oh? Yes, did they mention me?"

 No.680931

>>680930
"They can only jump between the two at those gates. That's good to know, it'll be easy to slip away from them."

"Thank you."
She responds in the message being sent.

"Maybe after all of this is done. For now my focus is on stopping the Master."

Onyxia is silent as Eta speaks, looking away.
"…Your mother is fine, and she misses you. I owe it at least to deliver that message directly too."

 No.689223

>Side RP for Luke and Onyxia in the morning after the G-777 invasion

After leaving the Danger House and making her way back to Dome C-545, Onyxia is accompanied by Steel as they wander through the halls of the base, passing by the occasional worker or occupant going about their duties. They make their way to the kitchen area of the Dome, wherein they find Luke Warm wide awake after some escapades of his own
>May specify if you are drinking or eating breakfast, what have you

You two spot each other from the hallway, and Steel gives a curt nod to Luke as they enter in greeting. Luke notices that something significant has changed regarding Onyxia: she has put on a fair amount of weight, even outstripping the husky Boo, and is sporting a pair of sunglasses similar to what you saw the Dogz wearing when you last saw them on arriving here in Future before.
Steel breaks the silence first. "Luke, morning. I see you are still in one piece."

 No.689224

>>689223
Onyxia looks over to Luke as they enter, an apprehensive expression on her face.
"H-Hey Luke, are you busy?"
She asks at the doorway.

 No.689225

>>689223
Luke stands by the kitchen counter where the coffee maker is. Elbow leaning on the surface, coffee in hoof, stirring. "Oh yeah, everything worked out, again. Hay did you know they got coffee in the future? Init that weird? Like they don't have much space or light to grow decent crops but they got enough for coffee."

Remarkably, Luke eyes Onyxia with a peculiar look, squinting his eyes unawaredly as he does. If he was drunk he'd have the bluntness to ask who brought the cow in the room, but he wonders if he's only noticing because he's sober and without a hangover right now.

 No.689226

>>689224
"Yeah I'm busy, look at me, stirring coffee, leaning on the counter, wearing Closed Circuit's bath robe. This is a full time job, nah I'm joking, whats up?" He says oblivious to any pending drama or need for privacy.

 No.689227

>>689225
>>689226
>forgot namefield
I AM LUKEWARM!!

 No.689228

>>689225
>>689226
Onyxia's silent at first, looking a bit relived.

"I wanted to apologize… for how I acted and what I did to you yesterday."
She says slowly, as if worried for the reaction.
"I'm sorry. You didn't deserve any of that."

 No.689230

>>689228
>>689228
Lukewarm squints again, now making a face of derision. He looks to the side of you for a second to think and then drinks some of his coffee, which puts wrinkles in his face as he is dissatisfied with the strong taste.

"Sorry, could you'uh refresh me on what happened?"

 No.689231

>>689230
Onyxia walks into the room, taking a nearby seat to Luke. She sighs as she sits, hard to tel whether its from guilt on her apology or having to retell the incident.
"When I tried to crush you, and sending you off on the tram all tied up."

 No.689232

>>689231
Lukewarm tries again at taking another drink of the robust coffee in his 'Best Dad' mug. The taste is just so bad, coupled with the news Onyxia gives sends Lukewarm spitting the coffee in the sink beside him. "Ah! Celestia!" immediately he begins opening cabinets in search for sugar "Er why you'd do that ya freakin psychopath -ah no wait, I'm sorry." Luke catches himself and phrases the following words with a hint of laughter "we're all sorta crazy in this ragtag bunch we got here. The word psychopath just kinda loses weight when the point of reference is even less scary" LukeWarm opens and closes the last cabinet, failing to find anything. He starts looking in his bag for something "Sorry, why did you try killing??"

 No.689233

>>689232
"I don't know."
Onyxia hangs her head.
"'I've been stressed over everything we've had to put up with, and I was upset over a number of things…"
She pauses for a moment.
"But that doesn't excuse me attacking and treating you like that. There were… a lot of things I did yesterday, that I wish I could take back. But the only one I can truly make amends with is you. After everything we've been through together, I shouldn't have lost my temper…"

 No.689234

>>689233
"Man I don't even remember it happening. I bet if I could remember half the things I do drunk or hungover I'd probably be spending the rest of my twenties apologizing to folks." Luke takes a bottle of grain alcohol out from his bag. It's almost empty. He just looks at it for a moment before shrugging and mixing the last bit of it into his coffee. "Yeah, I mean, I've tried killing Honey before, and I wasn't even angry. We're still friends. No I'm sorries needed. Same for you, don't sweat it."

Luke takes a testing sip of his coffee. He makes the same displeased face "There was this dude at my campus I got in a fight with over a cartoon -well at first it was about the cartoon but hehe it got really personal, pretty quick. And there's a lot of piano wire in those pianos, in those musical class rooms. But I still wave at him, you know, whenever we pass by."

 No.689235

>>689234
Onyxia looks up, a little surprised.
"R-Really, you're not mad or anything?"

Onyxia watches as Luke rattles of his story and mixes his drink, looking better from her glum, worried tone she had when she first walked in.
"You just get into fights and then forget about it regularly?"
She questions.
"Well, I'm glad you won't hold it against me. But I still want to make it up to you."

 No.689236

>>689235
>"You just get into fights and then forget about it regularly?"
"I don't know, I think I bring out the worst in people sometimes."

>"Well, I'm glad you won't hold it against me. But I still want to make it up to you."

"hnnm.." Luke seems uneasy about the suggestion "Well, if you wanna do something for me you could give Jean a bath. She hates those and she's past due for one."

 No.689237

>>689236
"You don't bring out the worst in ponies. You didn't for me at least, it was just bad timing."

Onyxia nods at Luke's suggestion.
"Consider it done. Is she around here, or still sleeping? I can't tell how early it is down here."

 No.689238

>>689237
"She's somewhere, the sneaky little rat. If you find her, net her. Don't even mention the word bath. She knows."

 No.689239

>>689238
"I don't think I'll need to be that extreme, I've usually been pretty good around animals."
Onyxia says as she stands up from her chair.
"Thank you Luke, for being so understanding."
She says with a smile as she departs from the kitchen.
"Again, I'm sorry. I promise that won't ever happen again."

 No.689240

>Cat Bath [1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.703758

Calling for sheets for side-session with Southern/Onyxia's side (middle of Session 150)

 No.703760


 No.703763


 No.703770

>>703763
>>703760
>Previously on Time Quest, Onyxia and Southern had made their way to the Ug Corp building on tour of the Crystal Empire's commercial district, wherein Southern procured a large set of business cards in the aid of promoting her business. In addition to this, she also paid for a photo-shoot to be taken on one of the higher floors so that her outfits could be advertised on television, online, and in news papers, so after the deal was made and informing Onyxia and her group of such, Southern got to work swiftly stitching together a pair of stylish new attire for Plasm and Bossa Nova, her first employees, to model.

Southern has been hard at work and is just about finished with both of the planned ensembles (may describe in character), as Bossa Nova lounges out on a couch in the main lobby in wait while Plasm stands diligently outside the door, occasionally knocking asking if Southern needs any help.

Meanwhile, Twonyxia, Steel, and Onyxia have kept close by. They were, unfortunately, unable to convince Silver Tongue to allow them to take the floor-model out for a drive due to its expensive nature, but Twonyxia currently sits in the front seat (shotgun) of the model while Onyxia sits in the driver's seat, offering her tips about how to drive while they wait for Southern to finish as well (Steel sitting comfortably in the back).

 No.703771

>>703770
Southern brings out their outfits, looking exactly as they were in the sketches: a punk gray dress for Bossa with a nice scarf, and a well-tailored suit for Plasm. "Here you go. Are you ready?"

 No.703772

>>703770
Onyxia sits in the driver seat, hooves on the well as she looks at all the panels and the dashboard.
"This… this is going to take some getting used to."
She says, feeling like a fish out of water with this relatively simple machine.

 No.703774

>>703771
Southern comes out with the suits for her two employees, and Plasm is the first to give response as you come out. He turns to look at the tailored suit you offer him, holding it up in his hooves. "Wow… this is nice. In my time you'd see ponies in suits like this all the time in posters, but everything you'd find is in pretty poor condition. I've been used to G-777 jumpsuits all my life." He holds it up, particularly admiring the tie with it, and coughs. "Uh… just out of curiosity, is there a hat that goes with it? The poster ponies usually had hats too."

Bossa gives a yawn from the couch, the very long legged pony turning to sit up as she scratches at her cheek beneath the scarf. "Done? That took a while. So, what exactly did you-"
As you present the punk dress for her next, accompanied with scarf, she looks at it very pensively, holding it up herself. You think you spot a bit of blush creeping up from above her scarf. "It's… not bad. It's definitely the nicest dress I didn't have to steal first." She holds it up, checking out the details. "Yeah. It's punk enough. Though about me modeling it…"

>>703772
Twonyxia chuckles, reaching over to put your hooves at 9 and 3 positions. "I know, I was a little intimidated by it at first too, but trust me, it's easier than it looks. See what you would do is just keep your hooves on the wheel like so, and then," she directs you to a stick on the side, "You put this into 'drive', and then you'd press on the right pedal to go. You ever play one of those racing video games at least? Sting has a copy he likes to play with me."

Steel looks over the dashboard, "Who needs most of this? 'Cruise control'? 'A/C'? Seems to me all you need is a cart that propels itself."

 No.703775

>>703774
Southern starts making a hat for Plasm and looks at Bossa. "If you don't want to, there's nothing making you do it. You can keep the dress even if you don't want to model; you'll be beautiful in it any time."

 No.703776

>>703774
Onyxia nods as her twin points out instructions, moving her hooves and pushing down on the pedal to simulate it out.
"No, I never really played with those things."
She says, getting a little more comfortable.

"The A/C is good for when it gets real hot out, but I don't know what cruise control is for."
Onyxia answers back to Steel.

 No.703777

>>703775
As you start up on the hat for Plasm, Bossa Nova turns her head to the side as you comment on her being beautiful, "Oh shut up. You're making it weird."

Plasm chuckles, "You know, originally *I* was the nervous one about this photo-shoot. Now that I have the suit, I'm a little more psyched for it. You on the other hand-"
"I was all set for it… dressed as I am, the way I look. In a dress like this… I'm not sure we shouldn't try going for Photoclop or something."
"Ah, so fancy dresses are your weakness? That'll be useful to know."

She grunts, getting up and walking with the dress gripped in hoof. "Shut up or I'll kill you. Where do I change?"

>>703776
"Really? Wow." Twonyxia comments. "I think it sounds like you *needed* a couple of siblings, they open you up to a whole new world of hobbies. And yeah you seem to be getting the hang of it. Now the most important step while driving is to be aware of your surroundings, so in addition to keeping an eye ahead, you also want to be able to see as much as you can from your mirrors." She huffs, "I really wish we could take this thing out for a spin. It's so much nicer than Dad's car."

Steel looks at the dashboard. "When it got 'real hot out', we drank water."
"Well that was fine for your time, but now you have 'options', Steel. And come on, what's wrong with extra features anyway?"
"Hmm… I suppose not. But it seems unnecessarily distracting."

 No.703778

>>703777
Southern finishes the hat for Plasm, then directs Bossa to the room where she made the dresses (presuming it has no windows and has a lock).

 No.703779

>>703777
"I suppose so, especially Beryl." She says with a little laugh, "That shouldn't be too hard. We've had to keep watch all around us in all these travels."
She comments, looking up into the mirrors to get used to the idea.
"Will driving a normal car be like this one, or is any of this stuff different cause of these magnets?"
Onyxia asks as she brings up Dad's car.

Onyxia chuckles at Steel's old-fashioned comment.
"You'll need a water then if you have a long drive."

 No.703786

>>703779
"Pfff, don't even get me started on Beryl's tastes. That's a whole other project. Now, as to the car, it'll be pretty much the same. All these features are pretty common place in carts nowadays, the only thing you have less to worry about with these magnets is fueling up, but I can show you how that works with Dad's car. The only different thing about this one is that it's faster, handles better, and looks cooler, but if you can handle Dad's you can handle all of them."

Steel chuckles. "Well… perhaps someone quite like 'me' wouldn't need water now."

>>703778
Bossa takes the dressing room provided to try on the dress, and after his hat is completed, Plasm does likewise. Soon, both are looking extremely sharp, Plasm's professionalism breaking down as he revels in looking like the ancient stars of the past seen in the music-loving Dome he grew up in, while Bossa keeps a stoic expression, not so much looking uncomfortable in her new dress as she is unsure, occasionally reaching down to give the skirt a tug.

After Silver Tongue is alerted, he directs you all to the third-floor shooting room where an aging photographer directs Bossa, Plasm, and even yourself into various positions and poses, taking snap-shots every few seconds as she keeps coming up with bolder and bolder looks for the company's image. Plasm soon finds himself a little overwhelmed, struggling to keep up with her demands, but Bossa seems to find her stride again despite her earlier discomfort, reveling a bit in the chaos.

After a bit of time, the photographer says her work is done, and Silver Tongue passes along information for Southern to pick up the photos later as well as their plans to begin advertising as soon as possible. The employees are still sharply dressed, but Plasm looks a bit warn out after the experience.
"That was… something."

 No.703788

>>703786
"Why don't we go get lunch while we wait for them to finish the cards?" Southern asks.

 No.703791

>>703786
"They certainly were different, but I'll admit it was pretty interesting after talking to that professor.
Onyxia looks back to the wheel, turning it back and forth.
"Alright, I'll have to ask him if I can take it out for practice sometime."

"Yup, which makes the A/C all that better then since it can help cool down that metal too. Even though you probably don't need that either."

 No.703796

>>703791
"They're definitely interesting, I'll give them that. I can't quite wrap my head around what that filly is all about sometimes. But I know it's something special too." As you bring up the car, she nods, "Oh yeah! Maybe later tonight when we get home, we can just take it around the block?"

"Well, Steel might not need it, but imagine anyone sitting next to him who might touch the hot iron?" Twonyxia chuckles.

>>703788
Plasm nods, "After that, I could certainly use something to eat. Just let me change out of the suit, don't want to get it messed up…"

Bossa laughs. "I don't know what you're talking about. That was fun. I think I might keep the dress on for a while longer. Any objections boss?"

>>703791
>>703788
After Plasm goes to get changed, they approach Onyxia and her group. Plasm holds up a hoof, "Well, we're just about all done here, Onyxia. Ready to go grab something to eat?"

Twonyxia nods, "Yeah, I could go for a bite. Being I'm the local around here, you mind if I pick the place or did you want to look around and see what looks good?"

 No.703797

>>703796
"I'll have to make you another dress if you get this one dirty while we're out in the city. And you wouldn't just accept a second dress and not wear it, would you?" she asks Bossa. She then turns to Twonyxia. "You pick."

 No.703802

>>703796
"Sure. It'll be a lot better than just sitting in this one and pretending."

"Good point. He'd end up being a mini forge."

>>703796
"Oh, sure."
Onyxia says, getting out of the car with the others done with their task.

>>703797
"How'd getting your business cards go?"

 No.703804

>>703802
"I really like them," Southern whispers.

 No.703805

>>703804
"Oh good! Can I see one?"
Onyxia whispers back.

 No.703806

>>703805
"I don't mean the business cards. I haven't gotten those yet."

 No.703807

>>703806
"Then what do you mean?"

 No.703808

>>703807
"Bossa and Plasm."

 No.703810

>>703808
"Oh. Yea, even though I've only just met them they seem nice."

 No.703814

>>703797
"Then I'll be extra sure not to get this one dirty."
"I'd just change out of it, Bossa. It's a nice dress." Plasm retorts.
"That's why I want to wear it, duh." She throws up her hoof. "You know what, forget it, I'll go change too. But I'm wearing it later."

>>703802
Twonyxia chuckles, "Oh, a mini-forge actually sounds REALLY convenient! Imagine how much work we'd get done on the road?"
Steel shakes his head, "I do not consent to this idea. For the record."

>>703802
>>703797
As Twonyxia is allowed to pick the place, she smiles and heads out the door of the UgCorp Building. "Great! Just follow me, I know just the place. It's a little small but it's cozy too."

Twonyxia leads the way down the street away from the commercial district, showing the group towards a much calmer part of the city that isn't quite so heavy in traffic. She nods towards a cafe situated on the corner, looking out towards a vibrant park (with crystalline art-work 'trees' decorating within). The name of the cafe says 'Crown Jewel' on the top, though despite the imposing name while the interior is pretty nice/decorated it's comparatively small to a lot of other restaurants you've seen. "This is a place me and mom found on a walk to get supplies for the forge a while back. It doesn't get its crazy rush until much later, so they should be able to seat us right away. And the food is terrific!"

 No.703815

>>703814
Southern has already begun drafting outfit lineups for the two, for a variety of social situations.

 No.703818

>>703814
Onyxia can't help but laugh at picturing Steel as a mobile forge.
"That would be extremely helpful, but I have to agree with Steel. Even if he is metal it can't be comfortable sitting at a few hundred degrees."

>>703814
Onyxia follows along as they walk to the more tranquil part of the city.
"Now this reminds me more of the old times."

"Wow this looks great."
Onyxia comments once they step inside.
"Really? Hmm, I'm not feeling that hungry, but I guess I can try a little something."

 No.703829

>>703818
Steel chuckles. "Thank you, Onyxia. Good to know my feelings are considered in this matter."

As you comment on not being that hungry, Twonyxia whispers, "Is that because of the love or the waffles? Either way don't worry, the salads here don't take up much room but they taste amazing, you'll like 'em. Besides, you want to keep your energy up for the day, right?"

>>703818
>>703815
As they head into the cafe, Twonyxia politely waits at the front for someone to seat them, before Bossa moves on ahead past her to grab a table for six (technically eight but with her / Steel's sizes you need the extra space) of her own accord. Twonyxia comments, "Um… you're actually supposed to wait for them to sit you fi-"
"It's fine, this place isn't busy yet, remember? I don't hear anyone complaining."
Twonyxia puffs out her cheeks at the rudeness, but Plasm slips past, "Sorry about her, we're still working on the 'manners' part."
Steel moves ahead next and takes a seat at the same table, evidently almost as unconcerned with procedure as Bossa is as he makes sure to pull a seat open for Onyxia first. Sighing, Twonyxia moves to take her seat as the waiter comes over to take drink orders.

>>703815
As the group sits down to the meal, Bossa cranes her long next over towards your sketchbook, raising an eyebrow at the new designs. "You already working on new designs?" She turns in close, eying through the lot of them. "Damn… these are good but, am I really going to need ALL of these? I usually just wear the same thing all the time, works well for me."

 No.703831

>>703829
"You don't like them?" Southern asks, acting hurt.

 No.703834

>>703829
"Your feelings are always considered Steel."

"A little of both, and I guess I'm still a bit worried that today's little lesson might not work."
Onyxia admits.

>>703829
Onyxia is a little surprised as well as Bossa just walks on by to take a table for them. But with some of them already moving, Onyxia follows.
"Thank you Steel."
She says as Steel pulls out her chair like a gentlecolt.

When the waiter comes by, Onyxia just orders a water.

 No.703842

>>703831
Bossa raises an eyebrow, "What? No, they're great, I'm just saying that's a LOT of them. Why do I need so many?"

Plasm comments, "Because no one outfit is perfectly suited for every possible occasion. You need variety. I figure as a musician, you'd appreciate that."
"You're getting to be a little too chatty for me this morning, stiff. I don't remember asking you." Bossa retorts.

>>703834
"I understand, but even if it doesn't, the salads aren't going to add much more on than you've already got, and they are WORTH it, trust me. Besides, I think it's working pretty well so far."

>>703834
>>703829
Steel pushes in the chair for Onyxia as she sits down, nodding, "My pleasure." Before taking a seat himself.

AS the waiter comes out and collects drink orders, Steel orders a water so as not to draw suspicion, along with Plasm. Twonyxia asks for a pink lemonade, and Bossa orders the only alcoholic drink so far, a glass of wine. Steel comments, "A bit early, isn't it?"
Bossa retorts, "It's the Crystal Empire. If you're not drinking the wine here, you're not drinking at all."

Twonyxia takes up the menu, and starts going over the salad selection to Onyxia, "Just about any of these are my favorite… I always have a hard time picking."

 No.703861

Test
[20d10]

Roll #1 5, 5, 5, 9, 3, 2, 6, 3, 10, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 10, 4, 4, 10, 1, 2 = 103

 No.706538

*****************************************
Break in date RP to continue main game
*****************************************

Post sheets

 No.706539


 No.706541

>Southern Point
Kino is moved over to Plasm's dino, the young cave colt looking down nervously at you and the others as you dismount your parasaurs and stash them somewhere safe. Kino looks down at you as you move up ahead, your cloak giving you the benefit of invisibility, and he asks, "W-wait… if you am see Kino mother and sister, please… you am help them, pony god?"
"Stop calling her that, kid, it's weird. Just 'Boss pony' I think is enough for her ego." Bossa comments.

You move up ahead under the cover of invisibility up through the forest brush surrounding the large fortress, and as you move, you are met with a patrol: pack of raptors ridden by strange, pony-sized apes with crimson-red fur and gnashing teeth. They speak to each other, in clear language, as they go about their patrol, and you slip past to make it to the outside of the wall itself, standing about 20 feet high of lumber and stone with more of the strange red apes talking to each other up above.

>>706539
"My little brother is training in multiple areas needed of a prince. He's being taught by Father how to lead the guard in times of need, diplomacy from mother,"
"You know, the usual princely stuff." Twonyxia says, chuckling. "But if you ask me, I think his real forte is picking out pretty nice spots to go on dates and-"
"Knightly Valor is a strong, brilliant stallion," Ulmash says cutting off Twonyxia, "There's so many duties that go into royalty that it's hard to list exactly what our day to day routines consist of, but Valor likes handling the military side of things. He works with your father and mine a lot."

As you admit she gave you a flattering description, Ulmash lowers her head, looking down at her wings. "It was definitely difficult… touch and go there for days. Chrysalis' last scheme had been her most cunning yet, or so my mother says. She very nearly had us." She smiles, "I'm just glad I was able to help out in the end. The title it earned me wasn't nearly as important as knowing my country and family were safe."
"Speaking of," Steel comments, "The Princess of Miracles… what does that mean, exactly?"
"My mother's specialty was in love-based magic. Mine is more based in fortune or luck. My magic just, makes good things happen around others that, logically speaking, shouldn't occur, and yet do. Mastering it was the key that let me help Aunt Twilight put Chrysalis down for good."

As you comment on how hard it is to adjust to the Empire, Ulmash raises her brow, "It wasn't like this in your era? I'll admit, that much I don't know much about. It's hard to imagine the Empire like anything but this."

 No.706542

>>706541
Southern continues to look for dreamstone.

 No.706543

>>706541
Onyxia giggles as Ulmash cuts off Twonyxia's fawning of the Prince.
"It sounds like he hasn't changed much from what I heard about him back in my time."

"What did she do? Dad didn't mention specifics, but I remember hearing about the wedding attack Chrysalis tried. I can't imagine how she could've done anything bigger after how that one ended."
Onyxia asks.

"So things just always work better when you're around? I could've used some of that these past few days." She jokes.

Onyxia nods.
"Back in my time, the Empire was a bit smaller. It looked more like… how it did back in the day. I don't know when it started to look more like this, but for me it didn't change much from how it looked when I came back when Chitus attacked."
Onyxia does her best to explain.
"Like, more of a small town and not really any of these big buildings aside the castle."

 No.706545

>>706542
After by-passing the raptor patrols and reach the edge of the wall, you done your cloak to become invisible to the eye, and manage to pull yourself up and over the barrier using your strings, ignoring the chatter of the guards oblivious to your arrival.

On the other side of the wall, you see the large, towering pillar of stone you saw in the distance much closer, and around it within the fortress itself, is a veritable army of apes. Running to and fro moving supplies like food or weapons (basic spears of wood and sharpened stone). You also see the unfortunate site of many cave-ponies in cages, or being forced to haul goods themselves for the apes as they crack whips to force them to do their bidding. Four targets stand out among the fortress
>The central pillar, looming above has several entrances to it and seems to be of great import.
>There is a smaller inner-camp made up of various waving, primitive banners that seem to hold a number of leader apes among their number.
>The majority of captured slaves in cages grouped together, made up of many Earth, Unicorn, and Pegasi ponies.
>A corral for more dinosaurs, currently kept docile by apes feeding them.

>>706543
Twonyxia smiles, "Well, THAT's good to hear… though, now you have me curious, if you aren't dating him in your original timeline, who was?"

"It was. Believe me, it was: somehow Chysalis managed to change out the leaders of almost two dozen cities in Equestria and coordinated a mass riot that left all our forces frazzled and scattered. Then her main forces attacked Canterlot in the confusion, where all the princesses and their families just happened to be gathered. It was a mess… Chrysalis had taken us entirely by surprise and we had no way of finding the real her among tens of thousands of panicking citizens."

She nods. "Pretty much. It's difficult to explain without seeing it in action, but my magic just increases the amount of good fortune ponies find themselves coming into. Sometimes to the point of creating outright miracles, hence the title."

"It was THAT small?" Twonyxia asks, "That's hard to imagine… this place is so busy these days, I wonder what exactly changed to make it so much bigger? It couldn't have been just dad."

 No.706547

>>706545
She heads for the central pillar to continue her search.

 No.706551

>>706545
"Huh, I'm not sure. The Royal Family was always these high up figures to me back then, so I didn't really know much outside whatever talk there was. I don't recall anypony talking about his love life."
She chuckles.
"It's hard to believe all it took was Dad to change the royals from being higher ponies to close friends and a couple."

Onyxia is surprised at the details.
"I can't believe it, she was able to set up over the whole country? I can see why Dad is so important if that happened."

"How did you find out you had that magic? Good fortune seems like something you wouldn't be able to notice you're making all that easily."

Onyxia thinks a moment.
"When we came back to the Empire before, the castle was attacked by those Sons of Sombra ponies. That didn't happen in my time so that might have had something to do with it, since the castle had to be rebuilt and all."

 No.706552

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.706555

>>706547
You head straight for the important looking structure in the center of the fortress, and infiltrate through one of the many openings. You explore through its vast network of tunnels that spiral up and around the tall mountain spire, many apes passing you buy as you sneak around.

It takes time, but you eventually come across something interesting within the complex: a decently sized cavern, big enough to hold three large cages. In the one on the far right, you see a dinosaur, one with a heavy, dome-shaped head and a bipedal body. The left holds a cavepony, looking scared out of their wits as they scream incoherently, gnawing and biting at the wooden bars of their cage trying to escape. In the center, at the top of the cage, you see a spiral-shaped gem surrounded by three unicorn horns, detached from their owners, magical energy sparking between them.

Nearby, an elderly red-ape flanked by two strong looking guards is mumbling under his breath, seeming to be preparing a spell as the spiral jewel in the center cage glows more brightly the more he chants.

>>706551
Twonyxia blushes, "And, let me tell you, I do not regret it one bit. I can't wait for you two to meet Knightly, he's just so… princely."
"He's just out in the barracks practicing, I thik, if you want to pay a visit. I need to stay close to the baby I'm looking after though, Twonyxia do you know the way out there?"

As you ask about Chrysalis and her take over, she nods. "It was scary. They got to my mother and Aunt Celestia at one point too… in the end, the only thing that could find Chrysalis among the chaos so we can stop her once and for all was pure, dumb luck. Fortunately," her horn sparks a little golden light. "That's what I excel at. It's actually come a little easy to me ever since I was a filly. When I realized coins I flip would ALWAYS come up the side I picked, I started to get an idea that something was up."

As you point out the castle collapse, Twonyxia nods, "OH! Dad told me about that too. Maybe that did help, lots of ponies had to be contracted to fix that AND the ziggurat, after all…"
"I wouldn't sell your dad's contributions short, Twonyxia."

 No.706558

>>706555
"You've really fallen for him, haven't you?" Onyxia jests at just how smitten Twonyxia is acting.

"You foalsit, even as a princess?"
Onyxia questions, surprised at hearing such.

"That is scary, even with what I've faced. Just thinking of ponies you know getting taken out without anypony knowing, it's terrifying. I'm glad we won't have to worry about that anymore."
Onyxia smiles as Ulmash talks about coin flips.
"I guess ponies don't make bets with you often then."

"The castle does look better, you can hardly tell it was all broken up."
Onyxia nods after Ulmash's comment.
"Or you either, Princess. With all the help you and Dad have given with everything I can imagine ponies wanting ot come here just to see where you came from."

 No.706559

>>706555
Southern slices the locks off the cages, throwing them open to let the occupants loose.

 No.706564

>>706555
Twonyxia shrugs, "Well, once you meet him, you'll see exactly 'why' I've fallen so hard.

Ulmash nods, "Yes. Actually my mother did it as well, she used to babysit my Aunt Twilight. I've been babysitting my younger siblings since I was young, and today I'm watching over the Emperor's daughter so her mother can have a chance to rest. She's adorable but, always wants to be busy."

Going back onto the subject of Chrysalis, she nods her head. "It was, but, thankfully it's all in the past. Chrysalis died in that last fateful battle, I saw it with my own eyes… now her replacement, Queen Metamorphia, appears to be keeping things on a quieter profile."

As you ask about the bets, she blushes, "Sadly, I've been banned from most poker nights I know. Probably for the best, gambling's a bad habit anyhow."

>>706559
Your wires cut through the cages' locks, dicing them and reducing them to shreds as the cage doors swing wide open. The panicking pony, looking on in surprise at his sudden freedom, does not take long to look around before jumping out. Likewise, the Pachycephalosaurus in the other cage casually wanders out of it, looking around for something interesting as the red-ape shaman above the cages suddenly stops in his chanting, the elder's eyes widening in shock.

"WHAT!? W-what happen?! What happen to the cage!" He growls, slapping at both of the guards. "THEY LOOSE! Go get them!"

The red-ape guards are quick to respond, both of the muscley creatures chasing after the pony and dinosaur alike
[1d10] Pony escape
[1d10] Pachy escape
Meanwhile, the shaman shouts, "Who do this?! Me sense strange juju in air… me know someone here!" He shouts, stepping down from his step as he keeps his hands gripped tightly on a wand (another dismembered unicorn horn). "COME OUT!"

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.706565

>>706564
Southern grabs the glowing stone and folds it into her invisibility cloak so as to draw the apes to her position, then slips away, leaving behind a trap for the pursuers.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.706567

>>706564
"I don't know, I think our tastes differ a little bit."
Onyxia comments with a glance to Steel.
"But let's hurry on then. I would like to see the Prince in person if we're all friendly now."

"When I was told you're busy, that sounds like an understatement. Foalsitting doesn't sound like it'd mesh well with royal work."

Onyxia is silent at hearing Chrysalis died, still not to keen on death.
"She was replaced? That's good to hear she's not attacking at least, but Metamorphia… That name sounds familiar."

Onyxia chuckles.
"Especially if you'd always win, you'd never leave at that rate."

 No.706569

>>706565
Your wires slip out and catch at the glowing stone and pull it away from the center, and as it does so, the elder ape begins to show visible panick. The dinosaur and the pony are not so agile as to get away from the apes, both muscular creatures managing to grab hold of their recently escaped wards and hold them tight before the shaman shouts,

"NO! Forget them, the stone! The Tyrant Stone is gone!" He shouts, "They no can get the stone, Razar will cook us all ALIVE and feed us to big lizards if looking around frantically as he puts out his wand, murmuring another incantation as the tip of his horn-wand sends out a small, glittering light
[1d10+1]

The distraction is successful, and the guards leave the pony and dino to their own devices, which after just being grabbed is to escape. They both make for the exit to catch you, but find themselves caught up in your trap, ensnaring them both in a series of wires leaving you the opportunity to escape.

>>706567
Twonyxia looks over towards Steel, giving a raised eyebrow. "Hmmm… I guess now we'll be able to find out who has the 'better' tastes then, huh?" She says with a mischievous smirk. You all start to walk out towards the barracks, Ulmash leading the way.

Ulmash sighs, "It's very busy indeed. And it doesn't always, but, I sort of had a clear day today, and Isha looked pretty exhausted, so I made the offer."

As you remark that Metamorphia sounds familiar, you see Twonyxia noticeably shuffle her hooves uncomfortably. Ulmash remarks, "You may recognize her from your adventures… according to information you all brought back from the future, *she* is the one who ultimately creates Eon, the monster that eventually dooms the future. Which, while MASSIVE, is surprisingly the lesser of our concerns compared to her actions in the present. She's not openly attacking, but more changelings have been found infiltrating."

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.706570

Southern leaps aboard the dinosaur and kicks it with her spurs, leading it onward to their freedom. She prepares more traps for the guards outside so they can escape unabataed.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 8 + 3 = 11

 No.706574

>>706569
"Are you trying to say the Prince is better than Steel?"
Onyxia pushes at the smirk.
"I've heard a lot of great things about the Prince in my day, but I don't think he can live up to my knight."
Onyxia boasts as they head to the barracks.

"Oh, I hope we're not cutting in on any spare time you had today if this was a day off for you."

"Sh-She is? That might be it then, though I feel I heard it somewhere else. It's kinda hard to keep things straight when you hop back and forth all over a timeline."
Onyxia says.
"Right. Dad was mentioning how he's been trying to find some Elites when he came to get me. It's probably not good that's happening if Chrysalis did the same thing before."

 No.706577

>>706570
The spell on the shaman's part has a brief flash of light, and then suddenly, you see a horrible backlash shoot outwards from the horn. The shaman is enveloped in magic, screaming as he does so, and looking back on your escape, all you see is a small toad where the shaman once stood, ribbiting as you mount the dinosaur.

The pachy lets out an unwelcome cry, looking back at the pony riding it without its permission, and starts to try and buck you off, though thankfully it does so in the direction of the exit. The pony, noticing the rampaging dinosaur heading towards freedom, leaps on and grabs at the tail, wailing loudly as he does so.

The traps are set up as more guards are alerted by the commotion, and some of them are caught up in the wires, leaving them to dangle helplessly as they are unable to follow you. Others manage to get through, and chuck spears in your direction
[1d10], [1d10]

The dinosaur is being ridden, but you are not yet in control of it as it attempts to throw you off, though you do manage to stay on long enough as it takes you back out of the pillar and into broad daylight, the sun beating down on you once more.
[1d10]

>>706574
"Steel's alright," Twonyxia says, "He's a little quiet though. I haven't heard him say 'I love you' today yet, have you? Now 'Valor'…"
"Ahem…" Steel speaks up. "You're both aware I'm standing right behind you?"

Ulmash shakes her head, "Not at all, seeing Onyxia… or, two even, is always a day off well spent."
"She 'has' increased infiltration but, something's different about it this time. This time it's fewer Changelings, more powerful ones selected, and unlike before NO leaderships have been targeted, every single mayor, lord, and baron from Manehattan to Las Pegasus is cleared. Wherever they're hiding, it's in very low places… which makes it all the more concerting what her plan is." Ulmash moves down another hall, "I'll meet you all out there, I'm just going to go check on little Nau."

Twonxyia leads the rest of the way towards the barracks, and outside you see a number of Crystal Pony guards practicing. In particular, two are standing in a circle with swords drawn, held in telekinetic grips as they clash, again and again. On one side is a crystal pony with amber coat and sapphire hair, but he's being pushed back by the armored opponent he faces: with a white coat, long, flourishing pink mane, and you notice a couple of ear-rings in his ears, he gives out a triumphant cry as the sword comes down again with a flourish, skillfully disarming his opponent's telekinetic grip and sending the sword flying away, putting it down close to the crystal pony's chest. He smirks, "Now, everyone, who would like to point out what Sergeant Toppa did wrong?"

Twonyxia smirks, looking over to you. "I'll give you ONE chance to guess who he is."

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 7 = 7 / Roll #3 2 = 2

 No.706579

>>706577
Southern leaves behind more traps as she steers the dino to their freedom. [1d10+3]

Roll #1 2 + 3 = 5

 No.706580

>>706577
Onyxia gives her sister a look.
"We covered this morning why he doesn't need to say it to prove it."
She says in the flattest and accusatory tone she can, before breaking out a small chuckle.
"Of course Steel. Though you have been a bit quiet today, how come?"

"Yea, not everyday you see two of a friend."

"That is strange… But I'm sure Dad will help root them out."
Onyxia says to look on a brighter side of it.
"Ok, see you later."


Onyxia looks on to the fight as they step in, reminded of the few times Steel helped train her in fighting.
"Well I might be a bit biased here, but I assume the one who won?"
Onyxia says, feigning ignorance as she waits for the formal introduction.

 No.706583

File: 1544854418695.png (2.62 KB, 110x108, tricerataur.png)

>>706579
As the spears the apes chuck go flying at you, they are caught up in more wires, as are those who through them, leaving a veritable web of apes behind you as your pursuers are left in the dust. One spear manages to get through and slightly tear your dress's shoulder (5/6), but other than that you and the dino manage to come out unscathed on the other side.

The dinosaur tries hard to buck you, but fails entirely, your grip on him tight and in control as he instead decides to re-focus on escaping, yourself and the pony you freed grabbing on to his tail as you ride him out. A large horn is sounded from off in the distance, and in moments it appears the camp is mobilized, seeking out the intruder within. Your escape was quick, however, and before the majority of the guard can do anything to stop you, you are near the walls.

However, one obstacle does stand in your path up ahead: a bizarre creature, seeming to be half ape and half triceratops, with patches of red fur but the leathery hide and very obvious head of a triceratops. It begins letting out monstrous growls as he picks up a boulder, and flings it towards you. He is the only thing between you and the wall
[1d10+2]

>>706580
"Oh, well…" Twonyxia says, looking at you, "Right, good point… I think you're working it off, by the way. Just so you know."
Steel shrugs. "I am not much of a conversationalist Onyxia. At least not in a group. I am simply pleased to be in your company, and keep you safe."
"I guess I *do* make it a little hard to get a word in edge-wise…" Twonyxia says.

As you make your guess as to which one is Valor, the pony moving over to help up his defeated opponent, Twonyxia responds to her feigned ignorance with feigned surprise. "Whaaaaaaat? How did you know? Are you psychic?"

Knightly Valor (who, on closer inspection, you see also boasts a long, braided pony-tail going down his back and red eyes), turns to the class he is apparently instructing, "Remember, a unicorn's magic can make any number of unpredictable angles of attack, so keep a tight grip on your blade at all times. Everyone, take fifteen." He turns, smiling as he spots Twonyxia and trots on over. "Well, what's this? Surprise inspection? I assure you, 'royal blacksmith', our arms are kept in the utmost perfect condition."

Twonyxia strolls forward, grinning. "It's not the weapons and armor I'm worried about, Captain."
"I see. Well, I assure you, the soldiers are sharp as ever as well." He says, leaning in close to nuzzle Twonyxia's muzzle as she reciprocates. "Really though, this is a surprise. I thought you said yesterday you were going to spend the day at home?"
"I got some unexpected visitors last night."

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.706585

>>706583
Southern doesn't stop moving, instead leaving another trap for the monster.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 9 + 3 = 12

 No.706587

>>706583
"You think so?" Onyxia says as she looks herself over, "I knew a walk on the town would be good."
She says, proud that it's been working.
"I know that, though I guess we have been meeting a lot of ponies today."

"I can't blame you there, how often do you get to give a home tour for yourself?" Onyxia says to Twonyxia's benefit, "And then gush about your special somepony." She adds in for a tease.


"You could say I can see into the future."
She responds.

As Twonyxia and Valor approach each other, Onyxia feels a bit flustered at seeing what is essentially herself being this close to the Prince.
She waves as her twin mentions getting unexpected visitors.
"Hello, Prince Valor. I'm Onyxia, and this is Steel."
She says, introducing herself and Steel straight away rather than the awkward start with Ulmash.

 No.706588

>>706585
Your wire trap springs up, and as the boulder flies into the network of strings, it is sliced into several pieces, all the debris going in other directions than you and your pachysaurus. Your wires spring out and trap the tricerataur in place as well, the monster growling and roaring as he struggles to get loose, but cannot find the leverage to do so.

Moving full speed ahead, your pachy aims its head directly at the wooden barrier, homing in on a weakpoint between posts as its dome-shaped head bashed through a weak part of the barrier, pulling you and it to safety as it continues roaring in defiance, making a run out into the deep jungle with you still in control of it.

As you leave the borders of the fortress, you feel a hoof tap you from behind. The pony in the cage is still grabbing on for dear life, and shouts, "DO P-PONY KNOW WHERE THIS THING GOING?!"
The horns still sound off in the fortress behind you, apes running around preparing their next move as you escape into the jungle.

>>706587
Steel nods, "Lots of 'chatty' ponies, if I may add. I'm just the quiet sort of stallion is all, Onyxia. You could say me being down a mouth for years wasn't all that much of a loss for me."
"Still, I'll slow it down a bit." Twonyxia adds. "You're a nice guy to listen to, Steel."
As you comment on seeing into the future, Twonyxia rolls her eyes. "Pfff. Somehow I knew I'd go there."

As Valor and Twonyxia finish their nuzzle, the prince looks over towards you, raising a brow, and then to Steel. "Onyxia… and Steel?" He looks up at the armor, "AH! Yes, my sister told me with the Emperor's return, his allies might be around as well." He turns towards Onyxia, "Well, two of you? That gives me a few ideas for how to spend the evening…"
"HEY!" Twonyxia says, giving a weak hoof-slap against Valor's armor, the prince chuckling.
"It was just a joke, Onyxia." Valor explains, before turning his attention to you.

He grabs at your hoof, raising it up to his lips to lay a small kiss upon. "It is an honor." His hoof is swiftly grabbed by Steel's in turn, who decides to cut the gesture short with a firm hoof-shake.
"The honor is all ours." Steel states simply.

>PAUSED

 No.706589

>>706588
"True, though I imagine not having a mouth probably helped that as well."
Onyxia adds.

Onyxia chuckles.
"You can't blame me with that setup you gave."


Onyxia tilts her head, lost as Twonyxia slaps Valor for his joke and his chuckle.

She's a little surprised as Valor grabs her hoof, caught off guard by the formality and also the Prince getting that close. Though as Steel quickly ends it to be a hoof-shake instead, she can't help but smile at his protection.
"It's a pleasure. Onyxia was telling me all about you," She responds, "Still adjusting to how our families are so close now."

 No.706590

>>706589
Twonyxia sighs, "Just because the setup was put out there doesn't mean you HAVE to use it!"

As Steel finishes the hoof-shake with Valor, the prince smiles, giving a whip-lash of his pony-tail so it drapes down the front (stylishly), and offers a bow. "Has she now? Well then, allow me to set the record straight-"
"I've only told her GOOD things!" Twonyxia contests.
"Yes, I'm sure you have…" He says sarcastically, before turning his attention back to Onyxia. "I don't know all the details, but I'm assuming there's been a LOT of changes in this era for you to adjust to. Is there anything at all I or my family can do for you to make you feel more at home?"

 No.708298

>"I feel absolutely dinoble and dinowledgeable," Southern says.
>As they're ambushed, Southern leaves behind a trap and leads her allies to safety. [1d10+3: 1 + 3 = 4]

Bossa snickers beneath the scarf. "You don't say. Sounds pretty dino-mite. Maybe I should try it next. Doesn't feel weird at all?"

As the raptors and the apes move into position, they manage to circle around the parasaurs in their attempts to flee, causing the frightened big dinos to buck as Southern prepares her trap, throwing her from the back to the hard dirt below (1/6) as they start to attack. "Give us back the gem!"
[1d10+1: 8 + 1 = 9] One ape/raptor attacking Southern [1d10+1: 9 + 1 = 10]/[1d10+1: 6 + 1 = 7] two attacking Bossa [1d10+1: 5 + 1 = 6]/[1d10+1: 8 + 1 = 9] two attacking Plasm
[1d10+3: 9 + 3 = 12] Bossa quickly brings out her guitar, and strums it as she attempts to bring the ground to life. "I can handle a few monkey's. Plasm, get the goods out of here before they get scratched up. Boss, you can take off for the dreamstone if you want, the chief shouldn't have to dirty her hooves with shit like this."
[1d10+2: 10 + 2 = 12] Plasm uses his phasing ability to help the Parasaurs get through the circle of raptor-scouts.

 No.708300

>>708298
Southern leaves another trap for the enemies.
[1d10+3]

Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6

 No.708309

>>708300
Southern's wires spring into action around the ape/raptor that charges against her, snatching it up in its clutches as both dinosaur and ape struggle to escape its confines, letting out roars of anger as they struggle to escape.
>One minion obtained, +1 to rolls

Plasm's phasing allows the parasaurs and the cave-ponies riding them to phase directly through their attacking raptors, the enemies hitting nothing but open air as Plasm leads them to safety. "We'll meet up with you later, Southern!" He lets out a shout, the two apes/raptors that missed them giving pursuit.

The two remaining that fight Bossa manage to make some scratches upon her, but she quickly manages to shrug them off as the tall pony throws them to the side, the earth rising up beneath them as she plays her guitar. She continues to bend the earth to her whim as the rocky terrain swoops up and bashes one of the dinosaurs
[1d10+1] Minion attack
[1d10+3] Bossa continues to play (summoning more of the earth)

[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] The raptors attack Bossa
Bossa turns to you, and shouts, "Dino-girl! I think I have these things, go find the dreamstone!"

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5 / Roll #2 4 + 3 = 7 / Roll #3 10 + 1 = 11 / Roll #4 8 + 1 = 9

 No.708311

>>708309
Southern bops Bossa on the shoulder with her claws. "Cute. Who's the boss around here, me or you? Me. You might be on the business cards, but I'm the one who gives the oders."
[1d10+1] Minion attacks raptor 1
[1d10+5] Charge Trap against raptor 2

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5 / Roll #2 2 + 5 = 7

 No.708314

>>708311
Your stringed up minion gets to work attacking his brethren, the red-apes shouting at each other as to what the hell they think they're doing while your puppet starts tearing into them, albeit receiving some scratches in return. Meanwhile, your other trap manages to snare the second raptor in its clutches, creating a second captive.

As your claw taps on her shoulder, Bossa turns to face you, raising an eyebrow. "I was just trying to show a little self-management skills, is all. I'm not just some yes-mare like Plasm, I go out and get things done for the company!" She says as she's struck by a particularly painful slash of the raptor attacking her, causing her to fire off a powerful soundwave in its direction
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] the earth minions slam the raptor from either side
[1d10+2] Transfix from Bossa
"You know, Sight and Claw would never get their hooves dirty on my behalf."

[1d10+1] the last remaining free raptor tries to attack Raptor 2

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #3 1 + 2 = 3 / Roll #4 6 + 1 = 7

 No.708316

>>708314
>charge increases critfail range to 2
As you converse with Bossa, the second raptor you trapped seems to free itself from its bindings, having narrowly avoided the wires catching it by sheer force of luck as its talons dig into your scaly hide. Your newfound leathery skin makes it less painful, but you find yourself beneath the raptor as it tries snapping at you while helpless
>0/5
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4

 No.708317

>>708314
"You might have served some bad bosses in the past, but I don't treat my employeees like mere disposable tools. Any leader who does should be driven out of business."

She gets up. [1d10]
[1d10+1] Minion attacks the free raptor

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 1 + 1 = 2

 No.708318

>>708317
The earth strikes at the raptor from either side when Bossa strikes a powerful chord, sandwiching it between two solid shifting piles of rock and dirt as you manage to roll up successfully (6/5), the raptor you 'Charged' against now looking pretty injured, but still able to fight. The puppet raptor is clawed out by the other raptor, sending it to the ground free of your wires as it manages to losen itself from its grasp.

Bossa turns to you, shaking off a nasty bite she received from one of them as she nods her head. "Well… I guess I should thank you for that then. And these bastards are a *little* more annoying than I gave credit for so, I guess I wouldn't mind the extra claw. But for the record, I COULD handle this on my own."

"Death to the ponies!" One of the apes cries out, "They stole juju rock, they die!"
>For clarity's sake: Raptor 1 is the first raptor you trapped, Raptor 2 is the one that was attacking Bossa, and Raptor 3 is the one you failed to trap last turn.
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Raptors 1 and 2 attack Bossa
[1d10+1] Raptor 3 attacks Southern

[1d10+3] Bossa starts strumming her guitar to summon more of the earth
[1d10+1] Minion 1 attacks Raptor 1
[1d10+1] Minion 2 attacks Raptor 1

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8 / Roll #2 4 + 1 = 5 / Roll #3 9 + 1 = 10 / Roll #4 5 + 3 = 8 / Roll #5 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #6 3 + 1 = 4

 No.708327

>>708318
Southern traps Raptor 3
[1d10+3]

"I don't take chances on good investments," Southern stubbornly answers.

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.708333

>>708327
Raptor 3 and its ape handler are caught up in your strings as it tries to attack, making for an additional puppet to use for the attack as more of the terrain is summoned up into various tendrils, swaying and dancing to the beat Bossa's guitar creates as she kicks away another one of the raptors.

"Well, I AM a good investment, so I can't fault you for logic there." She says, "But you know, taking risks can lead to high rewards too." She punctuates with a strum of her guitar as the earth descends on one of the raptors
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] attacking Raptor 1
Bossa Transfixing Raptor 2 [1d10+2]

Raptor 1 attacks at Bossa while Raptor 2 turns its attention to Southern. "T-this ponies last warning! Give back stone or DIE!"

"Aww, here that? They're trying to negotiate now, how cute."

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #3 10 + 1 = 11 / Roll #4 7 + 2 = 9

 No.708334

[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] Forgot the raptors' roles

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9 / Roll #2 4 + 1 = 5

 No.708338

>>708333
"This is the kind of risk I don't take. Stop portraying yourself as someone disposable, it's really quite irritating to see," she demands.

[1d10+3] trap on raptor 1
[1d10+1] Raptor 3 attacks raptor 2

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8 / Roll #2 7 + 1 = 8

 No.708354

>>708338
"Disposable? What makes you think what I'm doing makes me disposable, because I'm offering to do my fair share and let my boss do something more important?"

The earth slams down into raptor 1 and the ape riding it, burying them both under gravel as they're smashed to bits. Raptor 2 attempts to strike at Southern, but finds itself trapped in more wires of Southern as it's rendered helpless by the music/strings. Raptor 3, under Southern's control, starts to devour its enemy, the ape shouting at the confused animal to let go as they struggle to break free of the trap.

Bossa huffs, looking ahead as Raptor 2 and 3 are now both caught up in wire, and then starts strumming her guitar to maneuver the earth tendrils around them. "Okay, think we're just about done here. Should we leave one alive for questioning? Don't know how much we'll get out of these primitive freaks but, you never know."
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] attacking Raptor 2

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #3 9 + 1 = 10

 No.708362

>>708354
"Leave one of them alive for questioning," Southern says as she captures all 3 dinosaurs for her dino-farm.

She then looks back at Bossa. "Because I didn't tell you to do it. The boss must be the sole voice in how an employee serves them. A single employee cannot understand their full role in the whole company. Instead, they must trust the boss, whose responsibility it is to manage all that they have been given authority over. For an employee to assume what they must do without the boss's input indicates that that employee sees themselves as a disposable, replaceable unit, who is valued so little that the boss would not think to give them a role only they can do. I have tasks I can only give to you, not to Copper or Plasm or a dinosaur, so why do you waste your time and mine by doing something I can have someone else do? Never disobey me again."

 No.708365

>>708362
>Fix to the previous post: the earth Bossa controls to smoosh Raptor 1 only disposes of the Ape riding it, leaving the raptor merely contained in the earth and unable to move.

Raptor 3 lashes up and eats the ape rider of Raptor 2, leaving only the red-ape on the back of the controlled dino as the survivor as Raptor 3 enjoys a little snack. "Uh-oh… me get out of here!" He shouts, but finds himself still caught up in Southern's wires, struggling and screaming to get out.

"Well, there's our one! Lucky him, between this or dino chow…" Bossa comments, before turning back to you. She listens to your speech, and closes her eyes. "Well, I have a few 'trust' issues if that wasn't indicator enough. Like you said yourself, my last few bosses were pretty bad, and I didn't exactly have it easy before then. Trust isn't something I'm used to, so give me a bit of a break."

She sighs. "But, alright. You don't want me jumping into it, I won't. What WOULD you like me to do then, go find Plasm? I can help you in there, you know."

 No.708366

>>708365
"Yes, get Plasm and then come back here and make me something to snack on. Something with a lot of spinach will do."

Southern looks at the ape. "Where's the rest of the dreamstone?"

 No.708371

>>708366
"Alright, fine. I'll round up our newest additions to our zoo and go round him up, hopefully he could handle the two that went after him without me. Getting a good collection here going." As you ask for soemthing to snack on, she raises her brow. "Ooooh. Well, of course, my duchess. Would you like me to prepare some iced tea and a few snack cakes to go with that?"

As you look at the ape tied up in the string, he opens his eyes wide, "N-no kill me! Razar keep dreamstone at top of tower, w-we keep it safe for Mammon the Mighty!"

Bossa whistles. "Mammon… that's a nasty Order member there. You think I'M difficult to control, even Sight and his attack dog have trouble keeping Mammon under their hoof. From what I gathered from Claw, his arrangement with Sight is complicated."



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]