>What is this?
Peer to peer based folders.
Like dynamic Torrents.
We got different ones, look out below(First post in this thread).
>How do I get in?
1. Download here: http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/sync.html
2. Install and "Add a Sync Folder" in the client
3. Choose your local folder and use a key from first post.
>How do I contribute?
Due to the chaos and the nature of 4chin, its read only. But you can contact me and other horsefuckers, we add stuff.
>How do I mail/contact?
Upload your stuff to some free hoster like mega.Post the link or send it per mail.
When creating a account you dont need a real confirmation mail, just use trashmail.
You can also join IRC #mlpsync on canternet to communicate.
If you don't know how to IRC, use the web interface canternet.org/chat
>IT DONT WORK WHAT NAO?
0. WAIT A FEW MINUTES(20+)
1. Sync your system clock
2. Check your firewall and router
3. Lower "folder_rescan_interval" (Preferences>Advanced Pref)
4. Do some reading: http://btsync.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/BitTorrentSyncUserGuide.pdf
5. Restart BitSync from time to time(every few hours).
6. Make sure you aren't using a External Harddrive, or else BT will say the HD is "Read only"
Current MLP thread: http://boards.4chan.org/mlp/res/14269849
Last MLP Thread:http://archive.heinessen.com/mlp/thread/14101573