[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1472769117493.jpg (489.22 KB, 1167x750, Xpony.jpg)

 No.672904

20 years ago, the Changeling Army took over the world. No military or mage could go up against them and come back alive. So the Princesses of the world surrender.

Now, the world is under the control of the CHRYSALID Organization, responsible for maintaining their power performing their heinous projects.

But you are not one to let yourself get used that way. You have made contact with the Resistance, and now your efforts are needed if any Equestrian wants to see a world free of the Changelings control.

 No.672905

A Resistance message has come to you. They'll need your assistance if one of their major operations is to succeed.

We need you to take out a local Power Distribution Grid. Doing so will hamper CHRYSALID communication and allow us time to perform several other crucial tasks. There's also some intel we might be able to retrieve, if you think you have a chance to do so. There should only be light hoof patrols to look out for.

Objective 1: Place an X4 Charge and bring down the grid

Optional: Retrieve a Data Pad from the central control area

Optional: Get out alive

 No.672906

File: 1472769864849.png (10.05 KB, 628x648, map 1.png)

It's still early in the morning, so there aren't civilians to worry about. The CHRYSALID forces will soon cycle their soldiers, so right now is the best time to strike.

You all start off across the street from Distribution center in town.

 No.672907

Andy
Name: Liberty Boost
Race: Gryphon
Gender: Male
Class: Necromancer
Weapon: Old Mossing Nagants
Talent: +2 lifestream
Skills: enfeeble, lifestream

 No.672908

>>672906
Cheesy
Race: Goat
Gender: Male
Class: Tracker/Smith
Weapon: Short Ranged Pistols
Hawkeye: instant. See far into the distance, find small details in a scene, see in dim light or nighttime, or examine an enemy to gain a +1 bonus against it for your attack this turn
Ironheart: the first time you are brought to 1 wound, heal back up to 3 wounds.
Talent: +1 crit with pistols

 No.672909

>>672906
Move to the building on the lower right corner? '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.672910

>>672906
Move to the left corner of the bottom - right building.

 No.672911

>>672910
>>672909
A good choice. You see two of the common soldier type chatting near the southwest Power Grid. They haven't spotted you yet, but they'll start patrolling soon enough.

Both of you, roll 1d10

 No.672912

>>672911
Damn greenies… keep my head down. '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.672913

>>672911
'1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.672914

File: 1472771000454.png (8.57 KB, 628x648, map 3.png)

>>672913
>>672912
Sounds like someone is mad. You hear some yelling nearby, in the same chittery voice as all the other Chrysalid Soldiers use.

Your Move.

 No.672915

>>672914
move one building up and look around.
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.672916

>>672914
Move forward to the top corner of the building to the left of us, peeking around for more contacts.

 No.672917

>>672916
Roll 1d10

 No.672918

>>672917
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.672919

File: 1472771476082.png (10.07 KB, 628x648, map 4.png)

Rolling while moving is how we'll go from here.

>>672918
>>672915
You clear the distance, but not before disturbing some junk that the wind brought in.

"Braka, tek te." One of the Soldiers says, and start heading down your corridor to check on the noise.

 No.672920

>>672919
'1d10'
move over one to the left

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.672921

>>672919
Rotate around the building to the bottom corner, then prep my pistols for combat.
'1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.672922

File: 1472772025891.png (10.82 KB, 628x648, map 5.png)

>>672920
>>672921
You kick a can as you move around, slowing down to prevent any more noise.

"Cree." One of of the Soldiers states before stopping. At this rate, you can hear them holster their weapon.

Auld sees the cape given to an Officer!

 No.672923

>>672922
No way to warn the bird before he gets too close to use that rifle… or, well, one way.
Look the soldier closest to me up and down for when he's at just the right spot… then blast him with both barrels.
Hawkeye, dual-wield '2d10+1'

Roll #1 10, 9 + 1 = 20

 No.672924

>>672922
'1d10' move over to the left a bit

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.672925

File: 1472773020419.png (10.42 KB, 628x648, map 6.png)

>>672923
No cloth armor will work at point blank. You unleash a barrage of bullets in all of his vitals.

"Zaree! Zaree!" The remaining Soldier yells as he rushes to cover.

The Office notices the commotion and rushes to cover. "Yrats." He commands the Soldier with him.

>>672924
You move to the side of one of the Power Grids, but a Soldier suddenly rushing by stops you in your tracks.

You've been spotted!

 No.672926

>>672925
!
'1d10+2' attack the solider

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.672927

lifestream btw

 No.672928

>>672925
"Come on, ye bastids! Come an' git sum!"
I need to keep their focus on me, and I need to get closer.
Move up to the corner of the building above me, then turn around and unload into the soldier's buddy.
'1d10' (-1 check because goat) '2d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 4, 3 = 7

 No.672929

File: 1472773646304.png (10.48 KB, 628x648, map 7.png)

>>672926
>>672927
The Soldier floats a few inches into the sky against his will before breaking off. You feel invogarated as you see the Soldier take off, bleeding from his mouth and nostrils.

>>672928
You quickly close the distance, but you take a good share of shots from the Soldier in cover. In fact, he's knocked you down!

Auld Helpless/4
Liberty 5/5

 No.672930

>>672929
Well, I did tell them to get some…
Pull myself back up into the fight. '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.672931

>>672929
chase after him and shoot him!
'1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.672932

>>672931
Make an attack roll

 No.672933

>>672932
'1d10' okay

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.672934

File: 1472774375996.png (10.53 KB, 628x648, map 8.png)

>>672933
You're up, thought the Soldier is still taking shots at you.

And now you're flanked! He'll do bonus damage if you don't get out of there!

>>672933
>>672932
A large bullet tears through the CHRYSALID Soldier's leg, but he's still standing. Worse, still shooting

Auld 5/4
Liberty 5/5

 No.672935

>>672934
Move to the bottom corner of the middle right building to start trading shots with the soldier.
'1d10' '2d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 1, 10 = 11

 No.672936

>>672934
'1d10' go help my brother in arms by moving down.
'1d10' attack the bug on the right

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.672937

File: 1472775093648.png (10.7 KB, 628x648, map 9.png)

>>672935
You make it quite far, but in the confusion, you manage to shoot each other! The Soldier takes enough damage to get taken down, but he lands a lucky shoot on you too!

>>672936
You get close to Auld, but your Rifle is hard to wield in this space and receive a load of bullets as your reward. To top it off, Auld is down and the Officer is closing in!

Auld Helpless /3
Liberty 1/5

 No.672938

>>672937
'1d10' help Auld up

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.672939

>>672937
"Get to cover and cover me!"
Pull myself up and try to take cover on the middle building.
'1d10' '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.672940

>>672938
Where will you move to?

 No.672941

>>672940
Oh, well, it seems Auld is moving to the middle, go there.

 No.672942

'1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.672943

File: 1472775751177.png (10.83 KB, 628x648, map 10.png)

>>672938
>>672941
>>672942
>>672939
Liberty helps Auld up, but you both eat a few bullets for your trouble. Liberty falls to his knees as soon as you enter cover. Those wounds will need to get looked at!

"Qurat!" You hear the Officer yell.

Auld 4/3
Liberty Helpless /4

 No.672944

>>672943
"It looks bad Billie." I tell him as I try to stand.
'1d10' groof butt up
don't move anywhere

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.672945

>>672943
"I'm going for the charges; pull yourself up, then stay back and cover me!"
Move up to the left corner of the top right building and take some shots at the top soldier.
'1d10' '2d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 8, 1 = 9

 No.672946

File: 1472776296803.png (10.84 KB, 628x648, map 11.png)

>>672944
You're standing, but you might just wish you weren't. You see Auld getting a good amount of lead being inserted into him.

>>672945
You don't make it. You manage to scare back the Soldier, but the Officer managed to ping you, hard.

Auld Helpless /2
Liberty 5/4

 No.672947

>>672946
'1d10' go to auld
'1d10' life stream from the solider to him

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.672948

that's a 4, if that matters

 No.672949

>>672946
Pull myself up and move the rest of the way over.
'1d10' '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.672950

File: 1472776928084.png (10.81 KB, 628x648, map 12.png)

>>672947
>Spell Failed
Your bright Catalyst causes the Soldier to panic and take a few panic shots, grazing you as you move.

"Laru, hesa laru!" The Soldier screeks.

>>672949
The Officer has you flanked! He's going to be taking his shots with impunity if you stay here!

Liberty 3/4
Auld 3/2

 No.672951

>>672950
'1d10' stay here and try enfeeble on the officer

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.672952

>>672950
Head for the objective and plant the charges!
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.672953

File: 1472777524030.png (10.76 KB, 628x648, map 13.png)

>>672951
The Officer got careless, and stayed out too long. You can see him start falling where he stood, but he pulls himself back into cover.

"Haraa!"

>>672952
It's a rush job, and the Soldier manages to get a few cheap shots in as you rush over and plant it.

>Notice

>Primary Objective Complete

>Warning

>Resistance Units must exit the power plant or they WILL BE KILLED by the explosion

Liberty 3/4
Auld 2/2

 No.672954

>>672953
'1d10+2' try lifestream on the solider, going to auld

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.672955

>>672953
'1d10' also move to the left one

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.672956

>>672953
Move around the left side of the building and move to flank the officer so I can fill him with lead.
'1d10' '2d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 3, 3 = 6

 No.672957

File: 1472778126122.png (11.05 KB, 628x648, map 14.png)

>>672954
>>672955
Fluids escape the Soldier's body from numerous locations. It's a painful death as he lays there, knowing there's nothing to be done for him.

>>672956
He knows enough to keep his head down now that his PDA tells him that he's by himself. The bullets spark as they hit the electrical casing he's hiding behind.

Liberty 3/4
Auld 2/2

>A small red light flashes in the Central Office

 No.672958

>>672955
"Time to get gone!"
>>672957
Wait patiently for the officer to poke his head out, then blast him for his trouble.
Hawkeye
'2d10+1'

Roll #1 5, 6 + 1 = 12

 No.672959

>>672957
But what about the hit points going to Auld?

'1d10' move to the office

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.672960

File: 1472778869034.png (11.1 KB, 628x648, map 15.png)

>>672958
He's got good cover, but some bullets and shards manage to graze him. He knows better than to come out now.

>>672959
You can see some red lights blinking as you turn the corner, stopping you in your tracks. They're going in and out at an excessively high speed. Something bad is about to go on in there.

Liberty 3/4
Auld 3/2

Hit point added

 No.672961

>>672959
"Wrong way, kid! Get out of there! Go!"
>>672960
Move up to flank him so I can finish him off and clear the path out for us.
'1d10' '2d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 6, 4 = 10

 No.672962

>>672961
"AAAA!"
>>672960
Try going to the right '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.672963

File: 1472779493948.png (11.06 KB, 628x648, map 16.png)

Smoke can be seen coming off of the control computers in the Central Office.

>>672961
You turn the corner and shoot him.

He also manages to get some shots in as well!

>>672962
The equipment in the office is gone!

Worse, you can hear a Drone Carrier loudly approaching!

Liberty 3/4
Auld 2/2

 No.672965

>>672963
Drone carrier?
Sounds bad.
'1d10' go to central control

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.672966

>>672963
Focus myself and try to make my shots count; this guy needs to die before his buddies drop in.
'2d10+1'
>>672965
"Forget the data pad! We need to get out of here! Head for the extraction zone!"
In other words, the place where we start out at.

Roll #1 1, 2 + 1 = 4

 No.672973

File: 1472780010248.png (11.11 KB, 628x648, map 17.png)

>>672965
There's smoke coming from all the computers. Whatever was here has been burnt out.

You can see the Drone Ship now!

>>672966
The Officer has just enough skill to pop you a few times as he runs for cover. You can feel the holes in your limbs bleed out.

Even if you survive, you won't be the same as when you came in.

Liberty 3/4
Auld Helpless/1

 No.672975

>>672973
You think these wounds are anything I'm not used to by now?
(Ironheart- When you first go down to 1 wound or less, you are instantly restored to 3 wounds.)

Pull myself back up and hug the wall so I'm a smaller target.
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.672976

>>672973
>>672966
"Alright Boss."
'1d10' go south as quick as possible

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.672979

File: 1472780517616.png (11.92 KB, 628x648, map 18.png)

>>672975
You're at a standoff with the power grid between you. Go left, go right, either way, someone is bound to get shot.

>>672976
The large Drone Carrier arrives and drops off two more Soldiers!

Liberty 3/4
Auld 5/3

 No.672981

>>672979
Use my sharp eyes to try and get the upper hand in this standoff.
'2d10+1'

Roll #1 9, 1 + 1 = 11

 No.672982

>>672979
'1d10' keep going south, they don't look close enough to shoot yet

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.672983

File: 1472781092629.png (12.12 KB, 628x648, map 19.png)

>>672981
You both turned the corner at teh same time, but your pistol is faster to aim than his Rifle. He takes a bullet to the head before your pistol jams.

>>672982
You rush up to Auld as he puts a bullet into the Officer. You can hear the the two Soldiers take cover and start barking orders at each other.

 No.672986

>>672982
"Run for it; I'll cover ye!"
>>672983
Move behind the building and start trying to suppress the incoming soldiers.
'1d10' '2d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 5, 1 = 6

 No.672987

>>672983
'1d10' keep running, get across the street

>>672986
"You better be right behind me boss."

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.672988

File: 1472781532641.png (12.08 KB, 628x648, map 20.png)

>>672986
These Soldiers seem way more accurate. In fact, they're much more accurate! They manage to put enough bullets into you to knock you to the dirt!

>>672987
Your ride is waiting for you! Just a little more and you can drive out of there!

Liberty 3/4
Auld Helpless/2

 No.672990

>>672988
'1d10 get in the car!

 No.672991

'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.672992

>>672988
Pull myself up and start running for the car.
'1d10' '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.672995

File: 1472781888667.png (12.08 KB, 628x648, map 21.png)

>>672991
>>672990
>Liberty Boost is not ready for Extraction
The car turns on without a hitch. You just set it to Drive and you'll be gone!

>>672992
There's too many bullets! You can barely crawl into the street.

The Car is right there! Just a bit more!

Liberty 3/4
Auld Helpless/1

 No.672997

>>672995
help Auld get up and into the car '1d10'
and get gone '1d10' !

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.672998

>>672995
Time to get gone!
'1d10' '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.673001

>>672998
>>672997
Liberty manages to drag up Auld and help him to the car as the two Soldiers continue to fire on them, adding to their injuries. Auld is bleeding out, even in the car, so get him to some medical help ASAP.

You drive off, and get to watch as the power facility explodes behind you.


Mission Complete
Enemies Killed 4/6

Resistance Wounded 2
Resistance Killed 0

Rating: Good

 No.673002

>>673001
Woo!
Got away alive!



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]