[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

File: 1471141462974.jpg (73.95 KB, 640x427, Iron Docks.jpg)

 No.670876

You have been gathered together for one reason. The royal army has hired you for a black operations mission to rid a gang of Minotaurs. They have been capturing all sorts of rare species from across the seas, only now have they settled down to train and weaponize these beasts… possibly to sell it to a warmonger.

As long as you keep quiet about your mercenary work for the Royal Army and kill the captain leading these pirates. Other than these conditions, you may work how you proceed.

Which of you have been chosen for this job?
>Post them Sheets!

 No.670877


 No.670878


 No.670879

(You)

 No.670880


 No.670881

File: 1471141684479.png (340.79 KB, 540x500, now i'm waking up, i'll fo….png)


 No.670882


 No.670883

>>670878
I should probably put the name up, too

 No.670884

one shot, one bear.

bear(s)

 No.670885

File: 1471141863638.webm (3.97 MB, 950x534, pretty fucking dank.webm)


 No.670886

>>670877
>>670878
>>670880
>>670881
>>670882
The group gathers at the rendezvous just outside the location of the Iron Docks, where all of the Bloodhorn Pirates have made their main base. Sitting atop a plateau allows you to see smoke pouring out from within the large iron walls of the massive docks.

While the docks itself has enough room to hold at least three ships, only one battleship seems to be docked. It's hard to tell what they're loading onto it from here however, you'll need to get into the docks itself to find out.

You can see where the gates are located, mostly from the few cannons resting atop of the wall where the giant doors sit.

>Time is here for you to talk to one another and plan. Ready to start when you head back down the path off the plateau.

 No.670887

>>670886
Urchin looks up at the taller ponies around him.

"So, we gonna sneak up on the pirates, or do we just stab them?"

 No.670888

>>670886
Pyrite checks the straps on his armor to make sure he hasn't missed anything, before rolling his shoulders out a little nd looking around the group on the plateu
"Uhm, I'm not really sure. I ain't really done somethin' like this before. If we're bein' sneaky, I might have a bit 'a trouble." (Directed at >>670887)

 No.670889

>>670887
>>670888
>>670881
>>670880
>>670886
"For whoever wishes to look good for the Royal Army, you can volunteer yourself to climb aboard the battleship, and have it fire upon the main base. With a little luck, you'll draw their leader out into the line of fire, and while the rest of them beat you to death, we'll kill the leader and go home to honor your memory," Signal sarcastically offers.

 No.670890

>>670889
"I don't really know 'bout that, Mister. Seems like a kinda dumb idea." The stallion offers. From his tone, it seems that he didn't quite catch the sarcasm.

 No.670891

>>670886
''Aight boys, and boooy'' Amakai gives the young Urchin a wink ''We just hafta make sure the capt'n is like, dead and don't tell a soul 'bout the royal dudes. Tha'll be super e-z''
>>670889
''Aay I like the first half of that idea, Smokes! The second half… Mmm could use some improvements but we'll plan it as we go, aye?''
plucking her instrument idly, Amakai struts to the battleship

 No.670892

>>670889
"How booout, we have someone do the self-sacrifice thing like you said, but instead of them getting beaten they just act as a distraction, and instead of just killing the leader we kill the crew while they're not looking!"

 No.670893

>>670892
''Heeeeeeey that's a kind of improvement I like. Imma do it, but you guys gotta promise I won't get beaten 'till die, kay?''

 No.670894

>>670892
>>670891
Pyrite hurries after the rest of the group before speaking up

"Well, if we're gonna do that, I might be th' best fit for it. I'm a pretty sturdy, so I should be fine for a while."

 No.670895

>>670890
"A little apparent stupidity is the only way to truly catch an enemy by surprise. For them to operate here, in broad daylight, they're surely confident in their security. They expect what we should logically do - sneak inside their base - and so the only way to surprise them is to do what we SHOULDN'T do."

>>670891
>>670886
He follows Amakai, but stops short, and finds a place of cover at the outside edge of the docks.

 No.670896

>>670886
>>670887
"It would be for the best if we were to avoid such an altercation," Mercer responds. "This one has no love for pirates, but there are many more of them in comparison to our own party. It would be wise to try stealth instead."

>>670889
"That would be a… sub-optimal outcome," he responds curtly.

>>670891
"Yes, forward. Only, let us proceed with caution. We do not yet know what these outlaws may have up their sleeves." He follows behind Amakai, keeping a lookout for any ways to get aboard without being noticed.
[1d10] Perception

>>670892
>>670894
>>670895
"How about a combination of the two? One of us acts as a distraction, while the rest of our party climb aboard with subterfuge."

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.670897

>>670894
''Nah nah nah man. A big strong dude like you they gon expect. Leave it to a pro here'' She smugly points a thumb at herself
>>670895
>>670896
''Aight, les' just find dem dudes and I'll start getting their attention, then you boyos do yer thing''

 No.670898

>>670886
Urchin heads to the gates, confident of the current plan

 No.670899

>>670886
Pyrite heads to the gates as well

 No.670900

>>670891
>>670895
>>670894
>>670892
>>670896
The group makes their way back down the plataeu, heading to the only way to enter the docks.

The gates are quite massive, large enough to allow a giant passage. Being able to take cover behind some boulders scattered about near the front, you can peek out to see at least seven different minotaurs patrolling the front gates. All of them wear heavy armor adorned in spikes, wielding rapiers or even large axes they must carry with both hands.

>>670896
Even with the small patrol guarding the gates visible to everyone, you're unable to see if there is anyone above the gates.


"KEEP AN EYE OUT! I don't want any rats sneaking in while we're loading in Blackhorn's gift! YOU HEAR ME?!" The largest of the seven shouts out. The rest follow up with an "Aye Aye!"

 No.670901

>>670900
He begins twirling both index fingers to pass the time.

 No.670902

>>670900
"Should I sneak on? I'm a little rat y'know."

Urchin whispers to the group

 No.670903

>>670900
Pyrite looks around from behind the boulder, before shrugging a little bit

"Yeah, I guess so. The rest of us aren't exactly the sneakiest 'a folks." (at >>670902 )
"Should we wait here, or were we gonna do somethin' while he hops onboard?"

 No.670904

>>670900
>>670902
"That would be the best way to proceed," he whispers back. "Only, do be careful. These pirates are sure to be as blood-drunk as they are immoral. If anything goes wrong, we will come to your aid."

>>670903
"A distraction would alleviate our companion's burden," he muses. "Perhaps a loud noise of some sort… Hm…"

 No.670905

>>670904
"Ooh! I could bang my shield on my armor and hop around, if that'd do it."

 No.670906

>>670900
>>670902
''Aight boy. you do that, and I'll do my show. Get ready''
>>670901
>>670903
The excentric doge makes a finger gun with her paw and clicks her tongue
Amakai clears her throat, strums her ukelele, and waltzes out of the corner, playing and humming to the music

''It's been seventeen years since she left her la~hand, Meeting up with new folks, always lending a ha~hand''

''Do ya know where she's from? Naw man I got no Clu~hoo, she's been 'round playin' reggae, rock an' blu~hoos''

''I aint got nowhere to go''
''All I got is the world to knoooOOOOO~HOOoooOOo''''
As she approaches the minotaurs, her song gets louder and more livid
''The world is gonna eeeend, but all I wan' is da~haance''
''The world is gonna end, but all I wan' is dance dance dance dance DAA~HANCE''
'1d10' inspire

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.670907

>>670905
"Perhaps, but I cannot imagine that would occupy them for long. We require something more extrav-"

>>670906
He looks dumbfounded at the Dog's display, unsure of how to react for a moment. "…Well, that will distract them, I suppose…"

 No.670908

>>670906
"W-Well, that works too." The pony shrugs as he hops out from behind the corner after the eccentric Dog, just to be safe

 No.670909

>>670906
>>670908
You approach the plated pirates, singing your song only to suddenly be interrupted by their commander. "KILL THEM!" He commands, raising his battleaxe with one hand. All of his subordinates oblige by charging in with excited shouts of yars and hars.

>Fight or Flight?

 No.670910

>>670906
>>670907
>>670908
Smoke Signal acts as though he is holding a large gun, imitating the motions of loading each bullet, even doing his own sound effects. "Call out the leader when he arrives," he adds.

 No.670911

>>670909
Urchin sneaks by while the guards are distracted
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.670912

>>670909
Sneaking like a snake. [1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.670913

>>670909
Pyrite looks to Amaki before deciding. (I'll do whatever he/she chooses)

 No.670914

>>670909
''Eh? Heey dudes, calm down, don't y'all wanna like, share some tunes with tuna? Haha, get it? 'cuz tuna, we be in a- oh welp, nevermind''
She nervously keeps playing
''Guess you dudes aren't into seafood then, either''
'1d10' animal mastery, summon agressive fish
>>670913
''Les' just keep'em busy big guy'' She leans and whispers to the earthpony

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.670915

>>670914
Pyrite nods a little before stepping in front of Amaki before responding with "Well, sure thing!"
'1d10' slam on the closest mook

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.670916

>>670909
>>670914
>>670915
"Then let us choose violence," he says grimly as he pulls out his trusty mace, striking it like a match and watching it spark with blue lightning.
>automatic Sharpen

 No.670917

>>670911
You move between boulders while the minotaurs are distracted. Getting closer to the gates however, rocks that act as cover become more scarce… and the commander is still standing guard.

>>670912
You crawl along the ground and make your way behind the boulders, allowing you to follow behind Urchin. You now sit behind your own separate rock from Urchin's, the commander still remaining vigilant in front of the gates.

>>670914
You attempt to summon a fish, however your concentration is broken as one roars at you and brings his blade down upon you.

>>670915
You see one charge straight for her, bringing his blade down at her. Your reactions allow you to slam the blade away before bashing him in his snout with the your shield.

>>670916
Your weapon charges with electricity, although you remain out of view.


The first of the pirate mooks lets out a yell of anger to Pyrite, raising his blade up to strike down on him. Two of the others join in.

The fourth and fifth begin to move around Amakai, attempting to cut off escape for her while one reaches for a grapple.


>Pirates 1-3: Attacking Pyrite

[3d10]

>Pirates 4-5: Flanking Amakai.

>Avoiding grapple requires a 7 or higher now.

>Pirate 6: Grapple Amakai

[1d10]

Roll #1 7, 4, 1 = 12 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.670918

>>670917
Urchin continues sneaking

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.670919

>>670917
He sneaks again. [1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.670920

>>670917
Seeing his companions getting mobbed, he leaps over the rock heroically to even the odds, swinging his mace at the pirate trying to grapple Amakai.
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7

 No.670921

(Forgot the shield bonus to Hit, adding that now)

>>670917
Pyrite smacks at the Minotaur he just slammed earlier ('1d10'), before moving to try and protect Amaki (Protect, Instant/Automatic)
"I'll try an' keep 'em offaya if I can!"

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.670922

>>670917
''Haha, you dudes sure are grabby.'' She slips out and tries to get distance from them as Mercer and pyrite join in
''But hey, I reaaaally ain't much of the CQC Close Quarter Combat's ya know?''
She strums and starts playing again
''How about some CQC for Cool… uh, Quantic Cantinela''
'1d10' inspire

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.670923

>>670918
>>670919
You both are able to find some crates lying along the walls, some smelling of food and even a few barrels that smell of gunpowder. You hide behind these crates in order to stay away from the gaze of the captain.

>>670920
You leap out to the surprise of the pirates, landing a blow against his arm to stun him and get him to back off.

>>670921
Your blade clashes with the Minotaur attacking you, only for both of you to slide your blades past to leave deep cuts. While two others are attempting to flank you to stab at your sides, you simply duck down to the ground, both of them tripping over you and into one another. One of them even getting impaled in his arm by the other's horn!

>>670922
You play your lute an invigorate everyone nearby.

>Inspire succeeds: Everyone gets a +1



The first of the minotaur continues his assault on Pyrite, nose bloodied and arm gashed. The other two that were attacking him stumble to get off each other and back onto their hooves.

>Pirate 1: Attacking Pyrite

>Pirates 2-3: Vulnrable!

Mercer even earns himself scorn of one of the pirates, lashing out with a heavy looking maul.

>Pirate 6: Attacking Mercer.


Finally, the last two keep their attention on Amakai, brandishing their weapons to bring her down with powerful blows.

>Pirates 4-5: Attacking Amakai

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.670924

>>670923
>Forgot the last two attacks
>Pirate 1
[1d10]
>Pirate 6
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.670925

>>670923
>>670924
Feeling emboldened by Amakai's music, he ducks out of the way of the pirate's swing, countering him with an uppercut of his own.
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.670926

File: 1471147828590.webm (2.21 MB, 533x300, goldbond.webm)

>>670923
Urchin continues sneaking
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8

 No.670927

Pyrite snorts a little bit in pain as the Minotaur slices at him, before slamming his shield into the mook's side ('1d10+1'). Amaki's music is much better this time, and it really shows!

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4

 No.670928

>>670923
Sneak [1d10+1]

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8

 No.670929

>>670923
''Whoops, hey mang you guys better watch out with those things. Gonna end up hurting sumbody''
She keeps playing and plaguing the enemies with more unexpected allies
'1d10+1' animal swarm to summon friendly sea creature

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.670930

>>670925
You're unable to dodge out of the way, causing you to receive a heavy blow to your chest, making you stumble back a few feet.

>4 hits of damage


>>670926
>>670928
You stealthily sneak your way past the crates and behind the commander. From here you stand before the gates, on the very left of the gates sits what looks like a rope leading all the way up to the top of the wall, hanging there as if it's meant to be pulled. The commander's blind to the both of you due to watching more of the action ahead of him.

>>670927
He retaliates your shield bash with a bash of his own. "You're pretty good for a landlubber! TIME TO DIE!" He roars, stabbing at you with his blade.

>>670929
The pirates stop in their tracks as you throw out a large fish seemingly from nowhere. It smacks against their armor and then flops around on the ground and attempting to gnaw at the pirates. They stand there, unable to help but begin laughing at Amakai.

>Real summon will arrive to the battlefield from the sea in 2 turns.



As the first pirate continues to attack, the recovered pirates now join back into the fight to get revenge!

>Pirates 1-3: Attacking Pyrite

[3d10]

The pirate with the heavy maul charges in for another heavy swing
>Pirate 6: Attacking Mercer
[1d10]

The two pirates distracted with Amakai begin to calm down after their bout of laughter. One then crushes the fish Amakai had just summoned, grinning wickedly at her.

>Pirates 4-5: Attacking Amakai

[2d10]

Roll #1 3, 1, 3 = 7 / Roll #2 3 = 3 / Roll #3 3, 8 = 11

 No.670931

>>670930
Urchin prepares a running jump towards the commander
>Stance of the Cross: Self-inflicted helpless does not cause a wound of damage.

"Bonzaaaaai!"

>Tackle: Recharge 2; Tackle an enemy to the ground, leaving yourself on the ground as well. One target enemy becomes helpless. You become helpless.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 8 + 3 = 11

 No.670932

>>670930
He grunts from the impact, muttering curses in his native tongue as he swings at the pirate again.
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.670933

>>670930
He sneaks to the rope and yanks it.

 No.670934

[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.670935

>>670930
''Haha yeah! My stuff make even the baddies happy, you guys seeing that? Well if you dudes like this, then wait till you hear some 'o this!'' she strums ''An' don worry about the fish. I'll come back later and try to make a stew outta'vit, Iunno''
'1d10' inspire

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.670936

"Well I'm sure lucky none 'a you are very good." he says with a nervous chuckle. Pyrite takes a chance to take a quick breather while they're all tripping over themselves, before readying his smacking shield again (Workhorse)

 No.670937

>>670931
You leap out, somehow surprising the commander and knocking him straight to the ground. His body turns, looking down at you after knocking yourself down with him. "I knew I smelled a rat!" He shouts at you, slowly picking himself up.

>Commander is now vulnerable for this turn! But you are now helpless.


>>670932
You leap away from the strike, only to bring your mace slamming down onto his back after doing so. The minotaur pirate stumbles, but does not get knocked down easily… sometimes.

>>670936
While watching the two "flankers" once again trip over and gore each other, you stand there to recover while avoiding attacks.

>Restore 1 hit.


>>670935
You sing out a lyrical jam, only to be suddenly backhanded heavily by one of the minotaur. A mix of inspiration from the song frustration of seeing their support being smacked around invigorates everyone!

>+2 to all rolls next turn.


>>670934
You yank on the rope, a bell being sounded off from above. You tug on it a few more times to ring it out, causing the massive doors to begin slowly opening.

"Wh-What the-?! You idiots, DON'T OPEN THE GATES!!" The commander shouts up to those atop the gates, too bad they can't hear him over the sound of the gates.


"Shut it, horse!" The pirate yells out, attempting to bring his blade down upon Pyrite before he can bash him with his shield.

>Pirate 1: Attacking Pyrite

[1d10]
Pirates 2-3: Vulnrable again.

"STOP STUMBLING OVER EACH OTHER OR I'LL GORE YOU BOTH MYSELF!" The commander shouts from the distance.

Mercer's foe continues his assault by dragging the maul along the ground for a short moment only to bring it up to smack Mercer.
>Pirate 6
[1d10]

Amakai's assailants laugh at her pain, deciding to beat her with fists for enjoyment before using their blades.
>Pirates 4-5: Attacking Amakai
[2d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 5 = 5 / Roll #3 8, 6 = 14

 No.670938

>>670937
He sneaks and hides inside, waiting for the leader to come outside or at least investigate the noise.

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.670939

>>670937
He dashes out of the way of the incoming swing before leaping forward and bringing the sparking mace down with both hands.
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.670940

>>670937
''You can't… Stop me… From Jamming!'' She tries to get distance away from the minotaurs and their attacks
'1d10+2' DOdGE

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.670941

>>670937
> Stance of the Tiger: You cannot benefit from weapon tags, but gain +2 to all normal attacks
Urchin pulls at the straps of the commander's armor,

"You won't be needing this!"

>Pickpocket: requires helpless foe; can be used while helpless. Quickly snatch an item from a dazed enemy. On success, steal a weapon, armor piece, or other item from the opponent. If the enemy has nothing to steal, they roll at DC+2 to get up. Counts as a basic attack.


[1d10+2]

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.670942

>>670937
Pyrite deflects the hit easily enough, and retaliates with a slam to the pirate's side! (Slam, '1d10+2')

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.670943

>>670938
You sneak inside, able to hide behind some crates close to the right of you. Hiding behind them allows you to see four guards make their way to the gate. The doors seem unable to close right away, possibly in case more need to rush out.

>>670939
You avoid the attack, however the minotaur still brings his fist in to slam into your jaw and stop your attack.

>-3 hits.


>>670940
You dodge their fists, only one being able to punch your shoulder at the end of their swing. You also see what looks like a giant crock trying to crawl it's way over to help you.

>-1 hit.

>You now have a Pet Croc that's 5/5. Lasts 5 turns.

>>670941
You dangle from his armor, pulling on it with all your might and even trying to cut any straps holding it together. The armor falls apart and clatters on the floor… however… the commander is now up while you're now on the floor.

"I'll make you pay for that you little shit." He says, clutching his massive battleaxe in both hands.

>Armor removed.


>>670942
Your stikes continue to parry one another! However this time, he gets a quick sucker punch to your jaw.

>-1 hit.



The first pirate continues his assault, with the two now recovered they attack once more!

>Pirates 1-3: Attacking Pyrite

[3d10]

The maul pirate also keeps up his attacks against Mercer, bringing his mace overhead to swing down.
>Pirate 6: Attacking Mercer
[1d10]

The fourth and fifth pirates' laughter begin to die down when they turn around and notice the croc coming at them. In a panic, they brandish their weapons again and attack the beast.

>Pirates 4-5: Attacking Croc

[2d10]


The commander glares down at Urchin, raising the battle axe up to bring a powerful blow down.
>Commander: Attacking Urchin
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 9, 2, 6 = 17 / Roll #2 5 = 5 / Roll #3 8, 3 = 11 / Roll #4 10 + 2 = 12

 No.670944

>>670943
He grunts in pain from the sudden blow to the face, staggering for a moment. Gritting his teeth, he swings the mace in a wide arc, aiming for the pirate's hands so as to disarm him.

[1d10+1]

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.670945

>>670943
He mimicks the motions and sound effects of throwing a grenade out onto the battlefield.

"Boom!" he mutters under his breath.

[1d10] Chaos

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.670946

Pyrite grits his teeth as the pirate gets in a sucker punch, before going in for another swing on the successful mook's forehead!(1d10)

 No.670947

>>670946
(Drat, sorry '1d10')

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.670948

>>670943
Description for convenience
>Chaos: Recharge 5 after effect ends; Turns all opponents against one another for 2 turns. Enemy attacks will be made against other enemies, and any non-critfail counterattack damage is applied to a random enemy from their infighting

 No.670949

>>670943
''Hey, ya took your sweet time!'' She waves at the croc
Now with the heat drawn away from her, Amakai starts playing another cheerful epic fitting for the battle mood
'1d10' inspire

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.670950

>>670943

"Fuck you, your mother was a cow and your dad's a steak."

Urchin says, cutting his losses and taking the hit.

>No action, unless there's something i could do to reduce the damage

 No.670951

>>670950
roll to insult [1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.670952

>>670945
https://youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=6m5s

You see one of the four suddenly leaps from the startling sound you create, accidentally tripping and knocking over the guard in front, causing a domino effect on the rest. After getting up they begin to yell and argue amongst one another and even begin beating the shit out of each other with fists.

>Pirates will be distracted for 3 turns fighting one another.


>>670944
Your wide arc misses, bringing you open for an attack as the maul swings down to knock you to the ground.

>Helpless, 0/4


>>670946
>>670947
With the distraction of the sucker punch, you're unable to catch the next bash to your face with his other fist. "SIT DOWN!" He shouts, causing you to fall over to the ground.

>Helpless, 0/5. Roll 6 or higher to recover.


>>670949
Seeing a few of your allies drop down to the ground, even seeing the poor colt about to get sliced by the commander's axe… motivates you to sing. You sing and sing, invigorating everyone once more and inspiring them to try their best to get up!

>+2 rolls next turn. (Does not reach Smoke Signal)


>>670950
>>670951
"BLEED!" He roars, bringing his axe down on your left leg.

>-3 wounds + Loss of left leg. Now 0/2

>Gained Status Effect: Bleeding Out - Your gushing blood flows out from your wound, causing 1 wound of damage for every 2 turns you neglect bandaging or healing it. Bleeding out to 0 will pass you out, bleeding out once more after that will kill you.


After the Commander slices off Urchin's leg, he turns to the sound that came from within the gates. He then looks back to his boys. "KNOCK IT OFF, SOMEONE GOT INSIDE! WE'LL HOLD THEM OFF THERE!" He shouts to the six, stomping off towards the gates.

All of the Pirates then follow after to check out the noise.

>Pause, will continue on another day.

 No.670953

>>670952
Thanks for ruinning it!

 No.670954

>>670953
running, my bad



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]