[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1456618049952.png (11.09 KB, 416x537, Here is filly.png)

 No.657119[Last 50 Posts]

It is a lovely Saturday afternoon. The weather pegasuses made sure there wasn't a cloud left in the sky after this morning's light rain, and the ponies of the town are hustling and bustling about.
You, Troy and Cloudbloom, are no different. Though your adventures are currently taking place in your house.

 No.657120

[playing with pony dolls intensifies]

 No.657121

>>657119
"Hey Cloud, time to wake up "
Shake Cloud to wake her up from bed.

 No.657122

>>657121
*Okay, I guess I wake up*

[Close my eyes harder]
"No, I wanna sleep!"

 No.657123

>>657122

"Oh fie, but only 5 more minutes".
>I leavemCloud to snooze for a little longer as I head into the kitchen and start making some waffles.

 No.657124

>>657123
You could certainly try to make waffles, but mom usually was the one who worked the oven. You might be in luck, though since…
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.657125

>>657124
…well, it smelled like waffles for a second, but I guess it was just hopeful dreaming. You do smell eggs, though, so Mom must already be up.

 No.657126

>>657123
>>657124
That wakes me up!
Who's the oldest?

 No.657127

>>657124
>Cleans up mess and go grab some breakfast and bring it to cloud.

 No.657128

>>657126
I mentioned it in the other thread, but Troy's the eldest.
>>657127
You seem to be misreading, as currently your mother is at the stove, making breakfast for the family. Today it appears to be eggs and toast.

 No.657129

>>657128
>>657127
"Troy! What are you doing! It stinks!"

 No.657130

>>657128
>>657129
"Eh? Look Cloud It cleaned it up okay. Was just trying to be nice.

 No.657131

>>657130
"Oh, you're so silly!"
Get out of bed and trot to mother for breakfast.

 No.657132

>>657130
>>657131
"Well, you two are certainly lively today, aren't you?"
You mother, an earth pony mare, chuckles to herself.
"It will be ready soon, so set the table, won't you?"

 No.657133

>>657131
>>657132
"Yes mother, Cloud I'll set the table for you".
Sets the table of plates, napkins,cups, and silverware.

 No.657134

>>657133
>>657132
"Yes, mommy!"
I'd help set the table, but apparently Cloud's doing everything so I sit down at my seat like a princess!

 No.657135

>>657133
>>657134
In a few minutes, and being careful with cutlery, you've set the table. One place for Cloudbloom, one for Troy, one for Mom, and one for Dad.
"Alright, your father will be back soon from his morning shift, so wash up. I'll serve out the food."

 No.657136

>>657135
>>657135
"Yes mom!"
Run for the bathroom to be first!

 No.657137

>>657135
>>657136

"Yes Mother, I'll wash up". Not even gonna try to beat the fast little squirt. Let Cloud go first.

 No.657138

>>657136
>>657137
Luckily, there's room for both of you at the sink. But, since there's only one stool to stand on, Cloudbloom finishes washing her hooves first.

 No.657139

>>657138
"Beat ya to the table"!? Safe run to the dining room.

 No.657140

>>657138
"Hey!"
Quickly put some more water on my face and style my mane.
And run after him…too late of course!

 No.657141

>>657139
>>657140
By the time both of you are back at the table, Mom has already doled out the eggs and toast to the four plates. You dad (a pegasus), also, has returned home in the time you were in the bathroom, and is just sitting down at the table.

 No.657142

>>657141
"Daddy!"

 No.657143

>>657141
"Ey, Father welcome back from the daily grind". Let Cloud and father have their moment.

 No.657144

>>657142
He'll scoop you up and give you a solid hug.
"Hey there, midget. You giving your mother any trouble today?"

 No.657145

>>657144
"Mother, thanks for this wonderful breakfast".

 No.657146

>>657144
Squee!
"No! Of course not!"

 No.657147

>>657145
She smiles and tidies her hoof on her apron.
"Make sure you finish it before it gets cold."
>>657146
Ruffling your mane, he laughs a bit and sets you down.
"Now, let's get started on breakfast."
Suiting action to word, he starts to place his eggs on the toast.

 No.657148

>>657147
I'm gonna eat as well.

 No.657149

>>657148
>>657145
>>657147
Look at this. Frown
"Mom, this is really delicious!"

 No.657150

>>657147
"Will do". Tucks into food.

 No.657151

Breakfast passes without incident. Your parents make small talk about the weather and what's going on in town, but it seems it's just another peaceful day.

After breakfast, and helping to clear the table, your mother calls you to back to the kitchen.
"Kids, I've got an errand for you."

 No.657152

>>657151
"Whatever do you need mother"?

 No.657153

>>657151
Look up.
"Yes, mom?"

 No.657154

>>657152
>>657153
"Well, I was just looking over a few things we'll need for dinner, and it turns out that we're missing some things! So I need you two to do mommy a favor and run to the market in town to fetch a few things."
She picks up a small slip of paper from the counter, and hoofs it to Cloudbloom.
"This is the list of things I need."
She then gives Troy a small pouch that jingles when you shake it.
"And these are the bits you're going to need to pay for them. Now, I only put 15 bits in there but that should be enough. Don't get lost, and you keep each other out of trouble, alright?"

 No.657155

>>657154
"I'll do my best to keep Cloudbloom safe and get the errand done". Wait for Cloud at Front door.

 No.657156

>>657154
"Yes, mom!"
Hold onto the list carefully as I walk to Troy

 No.657157

>>657155
>>657156
With that, you're waved out. So, what to do now?

 No.657158

>>657157
Trot to the market of course!

 No.657159

>>657157
Check ze list.

 No.657160

>>657158
Off you go.
>>657159
You're going to have to catch up to Cloudbloom, as she's the one who's got it.

 No.657161

>>657160
"H-hey Cloud, wait up"! Run after her.

 No.657162

>>657161
"We have to get going!"
But I do wait up for Troy

 No.657163

>>657162
Catches up. "*Huff*, let's see the list".

 No.657164

>>657163
"Why, mom gave it to me!"
But I give it anyway.

 No.657165

>>657164
"Alright, we have to get…". Reads off list.

 No.657166

>>657164
>>657165
THE LIST

Carrots x5
Celery x2
Bread (one loaf)
Asparagus

 No.657167

>>657166
"Alright this'll be a piece of blueberry pie". Head to the vegetable stall first.

 No.657168

>>657167
Scrunch.
"You're saying it wrong! It's a piece of CAKE!"

 No.657169

>>657167
>>657168
Well, you need to find the market first. The streets are… '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.657170

>>657169
Pretty busy. You're going to have to watch your step due to the busy ponies.

 No.657171

>>657170
>>657169
I'm a very attentive pony! '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.657172

>>657168
"Tomato, potato little Billy". >>657170
"" Alright, Cloud stay by my side so we don't become separated".

 No.657173

>>657171
You sure are! Just look at how shiny that puddle is!

 No.657174

>>657173
"don't do it Cloud! You'll ruin your mane"! Try to save Cloud from the dreadful puddle.

 No.657175

>>657173
>>657174
UH…that sure is a shiny puddle!
I can see my face in it!

 No.657176

>>657175
You sure can. However, you're surprised when, accompanied by the clattering of wagon wheels, the puddle jumps up and splashes you! Turns out some rude pony just ran past you and went right through that puddle.

 No.657177

>>657176
"eeeeeh!"

 No.657178

>>657176
"Oi, you fetcher, why I oughta"! Comfort Cloud with hug of familial support!

 No.657179

>>657178
"Thanks."
I'm in this hug, I guess.

 No.657180

>>657179
"Uh….thanks, but you can let go now!"

 No.657181

>>657180
"Oh sorry" let's go. "Let us be off once again to the market sister of mine".

 No.657182

>>657181
"Troy, I…"

 No.657183

>>657182
"Yes Cloud"? Give her a look of concern.

 No.657184

>>657183
"My mane is wet!"

 No.657185

>>657184
"Oh um look it'll have to dry in the sun, I'm sorry Cloud".

 No.657186

>>657185
Scrunch.
Start trotting towards the market again

 No.657187

After a time, you both meander your way to the market. There are stalls upon stalls of ponies hawking their wares, and business is lively. Luckily, most of the stalls have pictures of what they sell.

 No.657188

>>657186
'Damn. If only ponies wore clothes'. Follow close behind.
>>657187
Look at all the stall signs.

 No.657189

>>657187
Go to the candy stall!

 No.657190

>>657188
The stalls stretch off further than your tiny pony eyes can see. Though that's mostly due to the crowds.
>>657189
By yourself?

 No.657191

>>657190
Yes, IF the candy stall is in plain sight, I'd be mesmerized by it, otherwise I follow Troy

 No.657192

>>657190
Let's get Carrot's first. Goes to carrot stall. Cue carrot top cameo.

 No.657193

>>657191
'1d10'
>>657192
By yourself, then?

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.657194

>>657191
There it is, in all its sugary glory. It's got so many things on display!

 No.657195

>>657194
I have a brother?
I walk to it and look at all the candy! Nearly drooling and with eyes so big you'd think I took a snort of coke

 No.657196

>>657193
I'm sure Cloud will be fine.

 No.657197

>>657195
You are quite certainly entranced. Your mother was smart not to leave you the money.
>>657196
Well, it takes a bit of walking but you find the stall with the big carrot sewn onto its overhang. It looks like there's a… '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.657198

>>657197
A line of about three ponies.

 No.657199

>>657197
OOOOOH I WISH I HAD THE MONEY…

 No.657200

>>657197
I'll just wait till it's my turn, not like Cloud can do much without much munny.

 No.657201

>>657199
Maybe if you ask really really nicely, the stallmare will give you a candy? Stallmares are supposed to be sweet, right?
>>657200
After a few minutes you get to the head of the line. The stallion manning the stall looms over you.
"Well, ain't that a sight. You on an errand for your ma, kid?"

 No.657202

>>657201
"Yes my good sir, I need Five carrots for Mother if you would"?

 No.657203

>>657201
Right, go look at the friendly stallmare with my best smile '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.657204

>>657202
"Shoot, ain't you a fancy talker."
He'll fish out five carrots from a nearby basket and bag them.
"S'gonna be 5bits."
>>657203
You leer at the mare in a manner hat, were you an older colt, would probably have labeled you as a pervert.
"Can I… help you?"

 No.657205

>>657204
"Excuse me, miss, I would like some candy!"

 No.657206

>>657204
"And you sir, are a fancy stall owner if i say so myself". Procure the requested amount and hoof them over to the stallion.

 No.657208

>>657205
I say this in my sweetest voice!

 No.657209

>>657205
"Well, we've got a lovely selection ranging from one to three bits, and our jawbreakers are a particularly popular item."
>>657206
Carrots acquired.
Where to next?

 No.657210

>>657209
Time to get muh Celery from Celery stall.

 No.657215

>>657209
"Uuuh….I forgot my money…I'll get it later!"

 No.657217

>>657210
Luckily, it's nearby.
>>657215
"Have a good day, then."
And she waves.

 No.657218

>>657217
Scrunch.
Start crying

 No.657220

>>657217
>>657217
Get to that stallmand get Two Celery stalks.

 No.657222

>>657218
'1d10'
>>657220
There's no line this time, and you manage to pick up the celery with little difficulty. But, you're starting to run out of carrying space! You can't carry all of the groceries by yourself!

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.657224

>>657222
'Damn, I need my sister to complete this monumental task'! Look's for Cloud.

 No.657233

>>657218
>>657222
She maintains a stony facade.
>>657224
She's not hard to find, thanks to how loudly she's bawling.

 No.657234

>>657233
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Make a scene! Ponies will give me attention!

 No.657236

>>657234
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.657237

>>657234
>>657236
A fairly stout mare comes out of the crowd.
"Whatever's the matter, dear? Are you lost?"

 No.657238

>>657237
"The lady's being mean to me…."

 No.657240

>>657233
>>657234
'Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch'!>>657237
"We're fine miss, sorry for the commotion". Pullcloud to the side.

 No.657241

>>657240
Sniffle.

 No.657244

>>657241
"Thehay is wrong with ya causing a scene like that"!? You say strictly at your younger sibling.

 No.657245

>>657244
"I wanted some candy!" Dry my eyes

 No.657246

>>657238
"Oh, what do you mean?"
>>657240
The mare will glare at you for using such language, and leave in a huff.

 No.657251

>>657246
"Geez Cloud I'll get you some candy when we leave OK"?

 No.657252

>>657251
"Will you get me that?"
Point to the basket full of giant pink lollipops

 No.657253

>>657252
"Look, after we everything on the list then we'll see OK. Don't want to disappoint mom and dad do we"?

 No.657254

>>657253
"You get me one of those or I'll tell mommy you used nasty words!"

 No.657256

>>657254
"Cloud, once we get the stuff on the list I promise to get you something with whatever we have leftover alright"?

 No.657257

>>657256
"No, I want it now, or I'll tell mommy?"

 No.657260

>>657257
"You know what, tell her because I was given a job to complete and intend to not disappoint".
>Heads off to get Asparagus.

 No.657261

>>657260
Stick my tongue out and follow him

 No.657263

>>657260
>>657261
"You act like a grown up!"

 No.657267

>>657260
>>657261
You've reached the asparagus stall. Of the 15 bits you started with, you are now down 8.

 No.657269

>>657263
"Yeah it's both a gift and a curse. But only because it's the right thing to do to keep you out of trouble".
>>657267
" One unit of asparagus my good Mam". I ask as politely as I could.

 No.657274

>>657269
The pony running the stall floats out a bundle of asparagus stalks onto the counter.
"That'll be three bits."

 No.657275

>>657269
>>657274
"You're gonna get it!!"

 No.657277

>>657275
"That is usually how this works, yeah."

 No.657284

>>657274
Here you go.
>Gives bits.

 No.657287

>>657284
You have acquired Asparagus. That leaves only the bread, and five bits with which to buy it. But time's moving on, and markets don't last all day.
You and Cloudbloom roll to find the bread tent.

 No.657289

>>657287
Gotta get that bread, try to get it at 4 bits to get at least a piece of candy for Cloud.

 No.657291

>>657289
'1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.657293

>>657289
Gotta find it first.

 No.657294

>>657293
We search low and medium high for the Bread loaf stall hoping to complete the task set before us.

 No.657295

>>657294
He means you roll. ROLL

 No.657296

>>657295
Sorry.
'1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.657297

>>657291
>>657296
Following your noses, you find your way to the bread tent. The gentle wafting scent of freshly baked bread rouses your tummies to grumble, but you're on a mission.

 No.657298

>>657297
"Good Sir! I would like to purchase a loaf of bread but at the price of four bits. For you see she has been well behaved all day and you know how the attention span of kids are nowadays, so I beseech you fine sir"?
'1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.657299

>>657298
The mare attending the stall gives you a look that could turn dough sour.
"It's five a loaf."

 No.657300

>>657299
"Fine, I bet the bread is already stale anyway". Toss her the bits and take the bread while apologizing to Cloud.

 No.657301

>>657300
You have acquired Tasty Fresh Bread. With this, shopping is complete and the bit bag is empty.

 No.657302

>>657300
"Uuhh…"

 No.657307

>>657302
"I'm sorry there wasn't any bits to buy you candy with, sport I failed you. Tell mom if you want".
>Make for home with a defeated look upon our muzzle.

 No.657309

>>657307
SCRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 No.657311

>>657309
>Hangs head in failure

 No.657313

>>657311
"You promised"

 No.657316

>>657313
"I'll ask mother when we get back".

 No.657317

And so, you trudge home, laden with groceries. There, you are received by your mother, who has already made lunch. Turns out that it's hay and cheese sandwich day.
That night, you dine upon a lovely stew, made with the ingredients you went to fetch. All in all, a good day.

Quest End.



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]