[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1453431173193.jpg (51.92 KB, 540x405, 1453326537962.jpg)

 No.653831[Last 50 Posts]

 No.653832

Post sheets for the new session. I haven't been keeping track lately.

 No.653833

File: 1453431269855.jpg (122.32 KB, 333x500, 3676698963_46d09b32e0.jpg)


 No.653834

File: 1453431319825.png (235.77 KB, 599x574, CZIPXoPWYAEU_sC.png)


 No.653835

File: 1453431469593.gif (745.42 KB, 442x720, Minty Goofs Around While T….gif)


 No.653836


 No.653837

>>653833
>>653834
>>653835
>>653836
Four is the minimum number of players I will accept before running a game.

Writing opening post

 No.653838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI

Right now, the party is in the Great Hall of the Dragons' Den. Having planted the bombs in the armory and barracks, they still need to plant two more at the front gate and the horde. The ways in and out of the Great Hall are the hall that leads to the stairwell, a great big wooden door that would presumably lead outside to the front gate, and into the kitchen, which has a conveyor belt shaft that goes to the loading bay, but is a one-way belt. The party still needs to gather the three card keys to go past the locked door on the lower floor.

 No.653839

>>653838
Once she's checked on everyone to make sure they're good to go, Flicker heads to the front gate to leave a bomb there.

 No.653840

>>653835
>"You gonna be alright with that, Violet?" Minty asks, pointing the meat-covered femur at her wound.
"I'm no expert, but that looks pretty gnarly."

"I should be." Violet says, her blood covered shirt and hoodie 'deleting' themselves, exact replica's appearing around her to replace them, but with the obvious bumpy lump of Bang's scarf underneath.
>>653838
>>653839
Violet turns to follow Flicker, Alaster trailing at her feet.

 No.653841

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.653842

>>653840
"Alright, but don't go doing anything stupid," Minty says, wagging the femur as if it were a finger.
"Oh, and don't go in the kitchen. Nothing cool in there."

>>653838
With a little bit of confidence, Minty proceeds down the stairwell, not wanting to go back up and to the bathroom she left to flood.

 No.653843

>>653838
>>653839
Rushin', having spent a little bit of time secluded trying to get the literal bat-dragon-shit out of his hair and hooves after the bat-dragons were fooled off, gives an agitated groan.

"Ugh. This poop's never coming out of my hair… great, Minty's probably never going to stop having a field day with this."

He watches on as Flicker leads the party towards' their next destination, trotting to catch up to her. "Hold up, I'm coming!"

>>653840
>>653842
As he does, he turns to look up at Violet's wound with a gasp before the new hoodie appears, seeing Bang's scarf wrapped around, "Violet? Why do you have Bang's scarf wrapped around your hoof like that?"

 No.653844

>>653839
>>653840
>>653843
You proceed forward through the large set of doors, pushing them open enough to get through, and come across another set of doors, where the kobold guards stand around, armed with lightning rifles similar to the ones that the dolphin in power armor had. They are standing in front of another set of doors that open by sliding into the rocky walls. You are able to sneak over and hide behind a column, where an air-conditioning vent is blowing cool air into the chamber.

>>653842
You head down the stairwell to the same floor where the armory, loading bay, and security office are.

 No.653846

>>653842
"Wait, where are you going?" Violet says as Minty starts to walk off.
>>653843
>chest* its wrapped around her chest

"Oh, there you are Rushin." Violet says turning to notice him.

>"She got bit by a dire wolf so Bang let her use his scarf as a bandage. A little pointless since she could have just made one herself, buuuut I'm a sucker for sweet stuff like that."


Alaster says hopping onto Rushin's shoulder.

 No.653847

>>653844
Down at the lower level, Minty slaps her head.
"Aww, I've been here already."
She looks at the locked door, an idea forming in whatever goo she has reserved to call a brain.

She goes up to the locked door, looking around and pressing her gooey body against it for any sort of gaps or cracks that she can squeeze through.

 No.653848

>>653844
Rushin's eyes open up at the long array of guards appearing, trying to size up exactly how many they're up against before he quickly dashes after Flicker towards the AC unit for cover.

[1d10] Observation, how many are we up against?

>>653846
Rushin nods his head, "Yeah, sorry, before we left I wanted to try to see if I could get this crap out. Normally I don't care if I get dirty, but…" he points at the green stains in his normally rust colored mane, "Getting pooped on smells a LOT worse than you'd think."

His eyes open wide at Alaster on his shoulder, "Oh, no! Is that why your sweater was all red lookin' before I came up?! That sucks, I'm sorry I wasn't there!" He turns to Violet, "Does it hurt? How are you holdin' up? I don't have any band-aids, or, I'd offer 'em…" He smiles, "He gave you his scarf though, huh? Dang… that is pretty cool. Like, really cool, that's hero-tier stuff."

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.653849

>>653844
Now behind the pillar, Flicker throws a wad of paper at the way they came from, to distract the kobolds, and enable them to sneak past them.

>roll last time was 7

 No.653850

>>653846
>before leaving
"I'm going downstairs, duh!" Minty replies back.
"Pretty sure we haven't been down there yet."

 No.653851

>>653845
>>653848
>>653846
>correction
…and come across another set of doors, where THREE kobold guards stand around…

 No.653852

>>653850
"But, wait-" Violet starts to interrupt before she's shuffled on to the next room with Flicker and Rushin.
>>653848
Violet stifles a giggle when he mentions his poop-hair.

"It just stings a lot. I'll be fine I think."
>>653844
Violet hides behind the column with Rushin as Flicker plays hero.

 No.653853

>>653851
>>653849
He taps his chin as he looks at the three solitary guards. "Huh… only three isn't too bad. Should we just sneak past, all secret agent style?"

>>653852
He frowns as she giggles, "Aaaand guessing I'm gonna get a ton of that. Better get ready for Minty."

He sighs, "Still, that sucks, it looks pretty big… I'll buy a whole bunch of candy for you when we're back in town, that always makes me feel better after I get stitched up. Should have enough bits for it."

 No.653854

>>653847
You press your body up against the highly detailed stonework, and find yourself unable to penetrate any cracks or gaps in it. You hear footsteps coming from down the hall.

>>653849
>>653852
>>653853
The paper wad lands behind the door you snuck in past. One of the guards taps the other on the shoulder and tells him, "Hey, go check that out." The guard walks over to the paper wad, bending over and picking it up. "It's just some paper," he says, standing scant feet away from the three of you.

 No.653855

>>653854
She writes a message on another sheet, then throws it past the kobold. Then, she moves to the next room, signaling the others to follow.

[1d10] "HELP, THEY'RE IN THE VENTS"

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.653856

>>653853
"If you want to." Violet says, looking back to the kobolds.
>>653855
>>653854
Violet follows behind Flicker, all sneakily and stuff.

 No.653857

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653858

>>653854
Minty pouts a bit, slightly cursing this place and how well they keep their stuff maintained. Hearing the footsteps, Minty panics a bit, then is struck with another brilliant idea.
"Ally oop!"

She does a bounce, morph into a spring, and attempts to jump up and (with enough force) splat herself and cling to the ceiling of the hallway, or jump into something her gooey body can cling safely to.

>Jump up and hide

>Surpreme Survivor: jumps autocrit
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.653859

>>653854
As the guard walks over close to the door they came through, Rushin's horn lights up, trying to summon up a few spheres of Haste

[1d10]

>>653855
>>653854

He watches as the paper sails over head, quickly trotting after Flicker as she heads on towards the door, "Hehehehe… paper balls. Works on teachers, works on Kobolds."

>>653856
He nods his head, "Duh, of course I do! Who doesn't love candy anyhow?"

He looks at her transformation device, "Did the transformation not work when it happened? I bet you wouldn't have gotten hurt if you were transformed."

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.653860

>>653855
>>653856
You walk out into the middle of the room. The other two guards see you and fire, their guns shooting arcs of lightning out at the two of you.
[1d10]@Flicker
[1d10]@Violet
The third one turns back and fires, as well.
[1d10]@Flicker
>>653859
You summon two haste spheres.

>>653858
You jump up and splat against the ceiling, your form allowing you to hold fast. Three kobolds come down the hallway, two of them armed like the others, the third wearing a bandolier of knives across its chest, with two machetes at its waist and wearing a long coat. "Hmm, looks like they haven't gotten in here, yet," the one wearing the coat says, "Figures this'd happen while I'm out fishing." He turns, then heads out. You hear footsteps going up the stairs, then fade away.

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 9 = 9 / Roll #3 3 = 3

 No.653861

>>653860
She puts a cap in the first one

[1d10+2] Wind

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.653862

>>653860
>>653861
Rushin' cringes, watching the bolts flying towards them. "Oh, crap, sneaking failed, we're caught!" He catches the one headed towards Violet, jumping in its way to avoid her getting hurt again

[1d10] To relocate Violet's attack to me


>The two haste spheres fly out at Rushin' and Flicker, lighting them both up as they can an extra action

[1d10+1] Rushin's using his to Magic Bolt the same one shooting Violet

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 2 + 1 = 3

 No.653863

>>653859
>>653860
Violet turns to answer, before the kobolds open fire, swinging her Magivice up in front of her.

"CLASS-Access! Cleric! Log-In!"

before a wireframe surrounds her, dissipating to leave her in her cleric dress and armor.

"SOLAR STORM!" Violet shouts, holding her hooves in a triangle shape as a giant golden beam erupts at the kobolds

[1d10+1] Wrath
>Wrath: recharge 2, spell, ranged; damage all nearby foes with a powerful blast, ensuring they cannot attack you on the next round; renders targets helpless on 9+ and can kill weak enemies on a crit.

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.653864

>>653860
Swiggity swooty
Time for more shooty
[1d10] regular attack on the first one

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.653865

>>653860
(Oh crud, they're heading towards the others. I gotta do something!)
With a quick plan set, Minty lets herself go, splating back onto the ground and reforming.

She quickly runs up the stairs after the kobolds, waving the femurs in the air and yelling.
"WOOOO! Meat! Lots and lots of meat!" She yells as loudly and obnoxiously as possible.
"And it's mi-ine. None for yo-ou!"

 No.653866

>>653861
>>653864
You knock the first guard back, causing him to slam against the door. The lightning arc hits you, at first doing minor damage, but it then causes your crystal ammunition to explode, damaging your gun and yourself.
>take 5 hits, helpless, now at 0/4, put H/W on
>>653862
The lightning arcs, hitting you and causing an interference with your magic that causes an explosion right in your face.
>Magic Bolt critfails on 2, take 5 hits, helpless
>>653863
The lightning bolt aimed at you hits Rushin', first, then jumps towards you, causing the beam to form, then fall apart as you take the hit.
>take 4 hits

The two guards who are still standing fire again at Violet.
[2d10]@Violet

>>653865
The three kobolds whirl around. The two with guns fire at you, while the third throws two of his knives at you.
[2d10+1]Guards
[2d10+2] Knife Kobold

Roll #1 10, 5 = 15 / Roll #2 7, 6 + 1 = 14 / Roll #3 5, 5 + 2 = 12

 No.653867

>>653866
"Aaaagh!" Violet screams as her attack is prevented, and herself electrocuted.

>"Just hold tight Violet, try another spell."


Violet steps back, her hoof glowing with light as she holds it to her chest, healing herself.

[1d10+1] Heal

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.653868

>>653866
"ZZXZZZXZXXZXXZXXZZX!" Rushin's poop-stained hair stands on end as the electricity courses through his veins, making him twitch uncontrollably before the spell explodes right in his horn, sending him down to the ground smoking.

"oooooow…. okay… l-lucky shot, try that again…"

[1d10] Getting up

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.653869

>>653866
She gets up.
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.653870

>>653866
Seeing them shoot, Minty goes a bit wide-eyed that they're this sensitive about not having meat.

She attempts to jump up high once again to avoid the shoots fired at her.
>Jump to Dodge
>Autocrit
[1d10]

"Wait wait! If the meat is that important, I'll give it back to you! J-just stop shooting me! I was peer pressured into coming heeeeere!" Minty begins to scream/cry/whine out.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653871

>>653867
You heal yourself before the next hit happens, healing some of the more violent damage.
>restore full hits and 2 wounds, take 5 hits

The two guards are focused on you entirely, as the third one starts to get up from the strong Wind blast Flicker gave him.
[2d10]@Violet
>>653868
You're unable to get back up, the electric shock making some of your muscles move in ways you don't like.
>>653869
You're able to get up, as the guards have their attention focused on Violet.
>>653870
The shots from the guns hit you, as both knives sink into your gelatinous form.
>take 7 hits, helpless
You hear a hissing noise from where the knives pierce you, and just as you look down, they both explode.
>take 2 wounds, now at 0/5

Roll #1 8, 3 = 11

 No.653872

>>653871
Rushin' spasms uncontrollably as he tries to stand, looking at the kobolds as they fire at Violet, "H-hey, you j-jerks! I'm right here, don't ZZZXZX ignore me!"

[1d10] Stand up!

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.653873

>>653871
Bits of Minty goes everywhere, slumping down as some odd, bloby puddle. However, instead of getting angry, she actually begins to cry.
"I…I just wanna go home!"
She just cries and sobs as she tries to get up to run away.
"I'm getting shot, exploded, psuhed through pipes! I'm done! I just wanna go hoooome!"

>Recover from helpless

[1d10]

"Wh-what do you guys want, anyway? I'm just a little kid!"

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653874

File: 1453440249261.png (77.54 KB, 313x178, Tien_Tri_Beam_RoF.png)

>>653871
Violet holds her hooves in a triangle again, trying again to fire the golden beam of death.

[1d10+1] Wrath

"SOLAR STORM!"

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8

 No.653875

>>653872
>>653871

She picks up Rushin
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.653876

>>653872
You try to stand up, but trip and fall down on one of your earlier injuries, causing it to open up and hurt like a whamma jamma.
>take 1 wound
>>653875
You grab one of his legs to try to help him up, but it jumps out of your grip.
>>653874
Your beam hits them all, as they start rubbing their eyes and wave their arms around, trying to find something to stand or lean against while they figure out where they are.


>>653873
The three of them walk over to you, as the supposed leader crosses his arms. "Put it in the armory," he says, "Let it freeze up, we'll thaw it out once we need it." The other two comply with his orders, sticking their hands into your mass and starting to drag you along the floor awkwardly, as he starts to head back up the stairs.

 No.653877

>>653876
Violet's beam hits all the guards, knocking them back as if they were hit by a strong punch, making them cough and heave violently as they try to remain standing.

 No.653878

>>653876
>>653875
"GAH!" Rushin' grunts as he falls down to the floor again, the combination of the explosion and the electricity getting to him as he wheezes.

"Owww… c'mon, legs, I know you're there. I can't feel you but, I know you're there." He struggles to stand up once more, "Come back feeling…"

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653879

>>653877
>This is a replacement to the former fluff due to misunderstanding.

>>653876
Violet rushes over to Rushin, hoof glowing as she attempts to heal him.

[1d10+1] Heal Rushin
>second to last turn of Avatar State

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5

 No.653880

>>653876
"Hey, stoooop," she weakly whines, "you're gonna get dirt and junk in my goo."

"Besides, I'm not good for ice cubes and junk. I just make you poop so much you clog the toilets. Trust me; it happened with those guys upstairs."
As Minty keeps talking, she keeps trying to adjust herself to a more comfy position.
>sneaky recover
[1d10]

"Can we at least play a game before you freeze me for forever or whatever? Like dodgeball or teetherball? Pleeeease?!" She asks with teary/ shimmery eyes.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653881

>>653876
She helps up Rushin
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.653882

>>653878
>>653881
With help from Flicker, Rushin' is able to recover.
>>653879
Your magic fails to heal his wounds.

The guards recover from Violet's beam, and start shooting at her once more, with vigor, shouting this time as they fire lightning in her direction.
[3d10]

>>653880
You fail to get yourself back together, as the two guards open up the door to the armory. They shiver, then lift your gooey mass up from the floor and toss you in. You feel cold against the ground, and start to feel yourself crystalize quickly. They close the swooshing door, and you can hear a beeping sound, followed by a light above the door turning red. Gatling Bison's body had been removed in the time since you last were inside.

Roll #1 7, 7, 9 = 23

 No.653883

>>653881
>at 5/3, put H/W on

 No.653884

>>653882
>>653881
>>653879
As he's helped up by Flicker, he feels the warmth coming from Violet's hoof as she smiles, "Owww, my legs… thanks guys, I-I think I'm doin' alright now. Feeling's starting to come back!" He groggily stands up, horn flaring red as she stares at the kobolds,

"Okay, you lil' jerks, Rushin's back and he's ready for action!"

[1d10] Homing Magic (Haste)

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.653885

>>653882
Bang attempts to bring his hammer up to block or at least take the shot for Violet.

>Take the bullet

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.653886

>>653882
>>653884
>My bad, forgot

Tapping her chin on Rushin's ear, Flicker shoots the first guard.
[1d10+2] Wind

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.653887

>>653882
Violet gasps as they raise their weapons at her again, materializing a giant warhammer with a large purple gem as the 'hammer' portion, swinging around haphazardly on one hoof against their lightning attack.

[1d10+1] Cleave
>Turn 5 of Avatar State, will fluff reverting to normal next turn

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.653888

>>653882
"J-j-j-jerks," Minty shivers out. Feeling herself harden up, she tries to think of a great plan that doesn't involve running into trouble of some kind…again. With a shrug, she heads for the conveyor belt, clinging to it and attempting to ride the belt's return trip as a flat sheet of goo.

>Riding the belt's return trip


(Okay…need to try and think a moment….)
As she thinks, she thinks she can feel something odd happen in her body.

>Adaptability: Turn into Shapeshifting

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.653889

>>653885
>>653887
As Bang tries to jump in front of Violet, she swings her hammer back and konks him right on the schnoz, knocking him to the floor. All off the lightning shots hit her, their combined power blowing her back towards the door and into a spasming mess, unable to control any of her muscles.
>Violet takes 5 hits, helpless
>take 3 wounds, now at 0/4
>>653886
Your shot hits him, launching him back towards the door once more. "Not again!" He moans, as he writhes around on the ground.
>>653884
You summon 4 Haste orbs, ready at your disposal.

>>653888
Unfortunately, the only direction the conveyor belt goes is back into the armory. You feel able to get back up, though.
>Recovered, now at 6/4
>Adaptability replaced by Shapeshifting

 No.653890

>>653889
>correction
Minty clings to the underside of the belt as it returns back to the armory, getting ground up and rubbed against by several gears and rollers on the underside, before being spat out into the empty loading bay.

 No.653891

>>653889
Bang groans as he rubs his now once again bleeding nose. "Why do I always get hit in the nose…" He nasally says. Attempting to get right back up from having his skull nearly cracked.

>Recovery

[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.653892

>>653889
>Actually 0/3

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Violet lets out a blood curdling scream as every bit of her body is overloaded with lightning, throwing her backwards into the wall as she's continuously shocked. When the lightning finally ceases, a wireframe appears around her, spinning briefly before revealing her untransformed self.

"Ah-aaaah" Violet moans in agony, twitching in pain.

[1d10] Remove helpless
>Not fluffing as standing yet.

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.653893

>>653889
She picks up Violet
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.653894

>>653890
Minty gives a bit of a sigh of relaxation, the gears and rollers feeling almost like a massage chair to her. She briefly thought about going for another ride, but remembered she had more important things to do. The first being: covering her nose.
"Yetch, smells like that one griffon exchange student's breath," the comments, getting a whiff of the fish smell.

In the loading bay, Minty feels an idea coming on.
"Maybe…if I just…."
She attempts to shape herself into the shape of a kobold, not wanting to run into trouble like that again.

>Shapeshifting: Into a kobold

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653895

>>653892
>>653889
Rushin's orbs appear, ready to cast as he grins at the kobolds, only to have his eyes shrink when he sees Violet being absolutely drenched in electricity, hearing her screams.

"VIOLET!" He yells, turning to the kobolds in anger, "You…. YOU!"

He dashes over to the dropped hammer, picking it up in his telekinesis as he leaps at them all, swinging it wildly as all four of his spheres dive into him, causing time to slow down for him and a red-hammer-wielding blur scream past the kobolds

>All four hastes to Rushin'

>Cleaving 5 times with her hammer, 3 targets apiece (critfail 3-)
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 3 = 3 / Roll #3 2 = 2 / Roll #4 7 = 7 / Roll #5 5 = 5

 No.653896

>>653891
You're able to get back up to your legs, which then fold in and cause you to fall to the floor.
>>653892
>>653893
Violet is unable to get up by herself, but Flicker picks her up and gets her on her hooves.
>>653895
Your first strike hits all of them, smashing each one into the other before sandwiching them into the wall, knocking them out before you lose control of it and fall to the ground.
>take 5 hits, helpless

>>653894
You turn into a cartoonish version of a kobold, your eyes big with beady dots for pupils, your skin smooth and orange, and your claws misproportioned and uneven.

 No.653897

>>653896
>combat over, Rushin' at 5/2

 No.653898

>>653896
Bang just groans again as he stands up once more, although he seems woozy from losing some blood. "Ough… oooh… I'm really dizzy…" He says.

 No.653899

>>653896
>>653895
She picks up Rushin again, then dusts him and the others off. She writes, "Raise one hoof if you're ok, two if not." and shows it to everyone.

 No.653900

>>653896
"HA! Take that yoouwwowowowowoaaaah!" Rushin' cries out as his speed enhanced swinging turns him into a little tornado of centrifugal violence.

He eventually lets go of the hammer and starts spinning around at hasted speeds as the hammer sails off into a wall, eventually powering down and slowing to a stop as he falls to the ground in a heap.

>>653898
"Ooooh…. tell me about it…" Rushin' rubs his cranium.

He looks around at the open door ways as the guards are squashed, weakly getting up to his hooves, "Okayy…. everyone alright? Ready to move? I will be in just a min, here…"

 No.653901

>>653896
Minty looks herself over, raising a brow at the…not quite right appearance.
"Let's…try that one again."
She attempts to make the disguise better in quality.

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.653902

>>653899
His cheeks flare up as Flicker picks him up to his hooves, giving a short awkward snort as she wipes the dust off of him. He groans, looking at his bruises, but raises up a single hoof, "I'm fine… ouch…" he winces back as it hurts to raise the hoof. "Just a few scratches."

 No.653903

>>653896

"Well… that was quick" - said the filly, almost as if she didn't feel the flow of time at all - "You all ready to march on?" - she asked her companions, glancing around.

 No.653904

>>653896
>>653899
>>653900
Violet stares off into space, still shaking a bit from the electrocution.

 No.653905

>>653899
Bang raises a hoof before slipping in the pool of his nose blood before getting back up. "I'm okay!… kinda…"

 No.653906

>>653904
He rubs at his bruises again, looking at Violet, "Hey Vi, you okay? Your hammer really saved my bacon." He groans, "Electricity hurts. Now I know why grandpa didn't let me play with the sockets."

>>653903
He nods his head, grinning, "Yep! Just need a second, my legs are killing me…"

 No.653907

>>653905
She gives him a napkin for that.
>>653903
She gives her a pat on the head.
>>653904
One generic wing-gesture of approval for her.
>>653902
And a chin-brush for him.
>>653896
She presses onwards.

 No.653908

>>653907
>>653906
Violet stumbles after Flicker, looking to Rushin, Alaster walking up by Violet's hooves.

"No." Violet answers soullessly, following Flicker.

 No.653909

>>653904
>>653905
>>653906

Looking at her battered companions, Bnnie really wished she could help them right now.

"Tch… weren't it for that Locus meaine…" - she grumbled under her nose, while proceeding forward, at the head of the group… due to looking pretty much most stable right now.

 No.653910

>>653908
Rushin's ears flop down, frowning. "Oh… sorry." He waltzes up next to her, "Hurts pretty bad, huh? Can you do that, thing you were doing earlier? With your class access? Maybe it fixed your wolf bite."

>>653907
He closes his eyes and grumbles at the chin-brush, still blushing at the contact. "T-thanks, Flick. I'm okay though, really!"

>>653909
He shakes his head, "Nah, forget 'im Bonnie, we're doing okay. Just can't wait to get these last bombs set up and then we're out of here for the biggest load of candy I can buy."

 No.653911

>>653907
Bang smiles as he uses the napkin to plug his nose. "Thanks Miss Flicker."

 No.653912

>>653901
You manage to refine your shape into something more realistic, though your eyes are still larger than normal.

>>653903
>>653900
>>653907
>>653908
>>653909
After opening one of the sliding doors, you emerge outside behind a large portcullis. To the left and right are two staircases that lead upwards into the mountain, but you can see sunlight on them. The front gate seems to be a rampart built into the mountain side, with guards up top and the entrance on the ground floor.

About fifty feet in front of the gate, you all can see and hear Miss Deathblossom shouting up at the guards, who reply loudly in turn.

"Please?"
"We don't take guests or tours, madam, now please leave."
"But it could be very educational and exciting! You're underestimating the benefit of letting children into your fort!"
"It's not a fort, it's a fort-ress!"
"So it's a lady fort?"
"No! Now go away!"
"Could I come in, at least, and take some pictures, maybe do an interview with a couple of you?"
"NO!"

 No.653913

>>653912

The pegasus listens in to that intently.

"Now that's something i wouldn't expect… would you?" - she asks the others.

 No.653914

>>653912
She hides the bomb near the gate, then creeps away.

 No.653915

>>653912
>>653912
As they exit out to the first signs of daylight they've seen since entering the dungeon, Rushin' grunts and hides his eyes for a moment as they adjust. As they re-open, he recognizes Miss DB's voice.

"What the… what is Teach doing here?! We're on a super secret mission, she has no reason to wanna come in the fort."

He looks around for a good place to put the bomb, but nods his head as Flicker does so. With the bomb placed, he turns and asks, "Do you think she'll be okay? They ain't gonna shoot her or anything if she doesn't come in, right?"

 No.653916

>>653910
>"Afraid not. The morpher needs time to recharge, and that spell was part of the transformation. Meaning until we're back online, she's stuck with the pain."

Alaster telepaths to Rushin.

Violet winces as she follows Flicker.
>>653914

 No.653917

>>653916
>>653912
Forgot to link DM post.

 No.653918

>>653912
"Miss DB?!" He excitedly says when he hears her, making his way out to see her. "Hi Miss Deathblossom!" He says, waving from the entrance.

 No.653919

>>653915
>>653912
She shrugs and makes that little "ehhh" hoof gesture. Deciding to test something, she goes to the armory.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.653920

>>653912
"That's…better I think? Now if I can just…."
Minty then begins the task of learning how to walk on two legs, no doubt stumbling around as she attempts to get the walking down.

As she learns, she tries to make her way to the elevator platform, wanting to take a look of that windowed room with the lights on.

 No.653921

>>653916
Rushin leans his head down, feeling sorry that Violet is needing to be put through the pain. "Dang." He rubs at his own bruises. "Well, if it hurts to walk, I think me and Bang combined could help carry ya?"

>>653918
His eyes open wide as Bang openly waves to DB, "Dude!" He whisper screeches, "There are guards right there, man!"

 No.653922

>>653918

"Shh… " - the filly silecens the hasy colt - "Perhaps she has a plan of her own… if she got so far without a fight, maybe she's yet to show something more.."

 No.653923

>>653922
Bang stops and looks at Bonnie. "But… Miss Deathblossom could help us."

 No.653924

>>653923

"Yeah… but we should talk to her if she goes away… we could blow her cover right now! If she got so far, maybe she's acted like an agent… didn't you feel our teach was sorta always special?"

 No.653925

>>653924
"Well… I guess. So we'll see her later?"

 No.653926

>>653925

"We could try sneaking after her…"

 No.653927

>>653914
>>653919
After setting the bomb, you head back through the room you just came through and into the great hall. Three kobolds see you, two of them being normal guards, while the third is wearing a long coat, two machetes at his waist, and a bandolier of daggers around his chest. The two guards start shooting at Flicker, while the longcoat-wearing kobold throws two daggers at Flicker as well, diving under the table.
[2d10+1]Guards
[2d10+2]Daggers

>>653918
>>653921
>>653922
"Okay, okay," Miss DB says, as she lies down on the ground, then rolls onto her back, "If you let me in, I'll let you rub my belly. It's super fluffy and warm, you'd really like it!"
"We have dogs up here, we don't need you to satisfy our belly-rubbing needs!"
"Oh yeah? Have you ever rubbed a pony's belly?"
"No, but they're not as good as these!"
You then hear the sounds of a dog panting, followed by the guard shouting with insistence, "Yeah, wow, I'm petting this belly so hard, I can't even handle the fluffy warmth!"

>>653920
You stumble several times on the way over to the elevator platform before hitting the switch. It slowly rises upwards, taking about a minute before it reaches the top. You realize that you're now on the opposite end of the security office. The bodies inside have been lined up in a row behind one of the desks, but otherwise it's the same as earlier.

Roll #1 2, 6 + 1 = 9 / Roll #2 9, 1 + 2 = 12

 No.653928

>>653927
She shoots the first one. [1d10+2] Wind

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.653929

>>653927
"Ugh! This place just sends me in dumb circles!" Minty exclaims as she presses the button to be brought back down.

With a sigh, and getting herself for another bout of stumbling as she learns, she proceeds into the great hall, the last place she remembered seeing the rest of the party.
"They better not've left without me."

 No.653930

>>653921
"It doesn't hurt to walk. It just hurts."
>>653927
>>653928
Violet [whose still following Flicker], ducks behind her as the enemies open fire.

 No.653931

>>653925
Rushin' had left Miss Deathblossom to the gate with hopes she wouldn't be getting into any trouble with the guards, feeling the need to continue the mission as he chuckles at her offer before following Flicker back towards the armory to back her up. "Awwww… dogs are cool. Sorry DB not sure if you can compete. Good luck though," he whispers in her direction.

After following Flicker, he yelps as the knives and lightning shots begin flowing at them again, Rushin' getting behind some cover as he feels his wounds still aching from before. He strains his horn from behind cover, trying to summon up help for Flicker

[1d10] Homing Magic (Haste)

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.653932

>>653927

Bonnie was getting the feeling that the guards were fightning a losing battle… that was some sight to take in… she wished a little she'd taken a camera. None would believe this. Oh well.

She just watched on for now… she could be in need of help, after all.

 No.653933

File: 1453448828115.gif (Spoiler Image, 457.42 KB, 450x281, Smashing.gif)

>>653927
Hearing the shots of lightning magic, bang tries to help Flicker out by attempting to smash the table the kobold is hiding under.

>Smashing

[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.653934

>>653928
The kobold gets knocked to the floor, as the second one hits you in the shoulder with a shot. One of the daggers hits you, while the other lands in the table along the way. The one that hits you gets your leg. You feel an intense burning sensation, and a sizzling sound, before the knife explodes in your leg.
>take 5 hits, helpless
>take 1 wound, now at 0/1
>>653930
Flicker falls helpless in front of you.

>>653931
You summon five haste spheres as you watch Flicker fall helpless to the ground.
>>653933
The table breaks up from the explosion before your hammer hits it, causing you to hit the ground, instead. The force of the solid ground running back up the handle makes you shiver and freeze in place for a few seconds.

>>653929
You make your way up to the stair case when you hear a faraway exploding sound coming from upstairs…

>Pausing!

 No.656634

File: 1455849399562.jpg (104.1 KB, 2160x915, Dragon Cave Map.jpg)

We re-join the party in the great hall. Flicker lies on the floor near death after a knife has exploded in her leg, thrown by a longcoat-wearing kobold flanked by two of his guards.

"Wait a moment!" The longcoat-wearing kobold shouts, putting his clawed hands up as he addresses the rest of the group, "One of you is near death, and I can tell you nothing hurts worse than the death of a comrade. It would be quite easy for one of us to line up a shot and kill her without giving the opportunity for any last words or reconciliations."

He goes over to one of the large benches and has a seat, keeping his claws up in the air as the other two keep their aim up. "Why don't you tell us what you're doing here? I think we have an obligation at this point, so we know what our slain comrades died for."

 No.656635

>>656634
Bang quickly moves in front of Flicker in an attempt to block the kobolds from firing at her, holding his Justice Fist up in self defense.

"Don't you dare try hurting Miss Flicker! You'll have to go through me first!" Bang shouts out heroically, looking back at flicker with a worried look. "M-Miss Flicker wh-what do we do?" He whispers nervously.

 No.656636

>>656634
Violet reacts with shock, jumping backwards when the knife hits Miss Flicker, then explodes.

She stands back, paralyzed with fear as Bang stands up to them.

 No.656637

>>656634
>>656635

Looking at Flicker's injured state, Rushin' gives a nervous glance towards the mare and his best friend as he leaps up to his defense.

The colt squirms in his leather armor, before gritting his teeth, leaping up and over from his cover to join Bang in sepearting the kobolds away from their friend.

"W-wait! No, we don't, just hold it right there! We have a VERY… VERY good explanation for why we're doing all this, you don't need to hurt her anymore, you hear me?! If ya do, I'll kick your butts!"

He turns back to Fang, panic-whispering, "Okay what the FUDGE do we say? How does 'it was just a foal prank' work?"

 No.656638


 No.656639

>>656634
She lays there and thinks about investing in a radar system that would cull the frequency of things like this.

>>656635
She puts her hooves up to her ears to suggest they just listen.

 No.656640

>>656637
"I-I have no idea!" he whispers back.

>>656639
Bang nods but keeps his guard up.

 No.656641

>>656634
After enduring enough faceplants to star as a side character in a certain videogame, Minty finally reaches the great hall.
"Geez, how do these guys walk on only two feet," she mutters to herself, still looking like a young, orange kobold.

Seeing everyone, the downed Flicker, and other kobolds, Minty does the only thing she can think of: starting running towards them.
"Hey! Sto-woah!" She barely gets halfway before stumbling and faceplanting into the ground once more.

 No.656642

>>656639
Rushin' likewise nods his head, keeping his toes on guard as he whispers, "D-don't worry, I think I've weaseled my way out of worse."

>>656640
"Well, that's what I'm gonna have to try. W-we were looking for the store to get some milk, and… and we took a wrong turn into the mountain! Yeah that's genius, we can work from there."

 No.656643

>>656635
"Well, it's not like it'd be difficult to get past you," he says, "To be honest we could have raised the alarm and had the entire guard on you earlier, but that would have made too much noise for our owners, and that wouldn't be good for us in the long run."
>>656637
"Sure, take your time," he says, "But keep in mind that anything short of the truth will be a death sentence for you all. It'd be a real shame to meet your ends in this place, wouldn't it?"
>>656636
>>656639
The kobold smiles and looks between the two of you.
>>656641
He then whips around to look at the disguised Minty, squinting at her. "What's your name?" He asks, biting his lower lip.

 No.656644

>>656643
Violet takes another step back as the kobold gives its ugly lizard smile to her.

Alaster meanwhile continues observing Rushin and Bang's negotiation, looking between the two of them, while trying to think of a plan of his own.

 No.656645

>>656643
Rushin' holds up his hooves as he's told a lie will get him and his friends the death penalty,

"A-alright, well, in that case, um…. we…"

He lowers his head, flattening his ears. "Well… just curious, how much do you know about the dragons that live here? The ones that are sleepin'? We kinda heard a lot of… bad things from them from the town."

 No.656646

>>656643
["Some guys from the town wanted us to put bombs in your home because their leader, a lich, wants to kill the head dragon and then die himself."] she writes.

 No.656647

>>656643
Minty lays there a moment, not hurt, but trying to stall a bit for time.
(Shoot! A name! I forgot a name!)
Thinking of something, and thinking it of it quick, Minty draws on the power of inspiration from everything that has happened thus far! She can feel it! The name forming! Standing up quickly, and picked the first name she thought of, Minty looks to the coated kobold with a serious face.
"Speedy Lizard!"
She then attempts to give the kobold a salute, but not used to having arms, ends up smacking herself in the face. She freezes a moment, holding the pose.
"Uhh…freshly hatched?"

 No.656648

>>656643
"D-Don't underestimate me just because I'm small…" Bang grumbles.

>>656643
>>656645
When Bang hears the death threat aimed at not just his friend but the whole group. "H-Hey what did I just tell you?! No threatening or shooting, you got that?!" He says angrily at the Kobold.

>Disgruntled: Kobold giving threats.

 No.656649

>>656647
>>656648
Rushin' gulps, putting a hoof on the donkey colt's shoulders. "Woah, woah, cool it Bang. We need to play this carefully, don't get them all too riled up. They just keep coming, too, see, they got that Speedy Lizard chick… though she may not be a problem." He chuckles, "That one's all over the freaking place."

 No.656650

>>656644
One of the kobolds sneers at you two, showing its blackened teeth that glisten in the light.
>>656645
"They're our owners," the knife kobold says, turning back to face you, "And we're their slaves. While we are regularly abused, or killed by them, we are unable to leave due to a contract binding us to this mountain. Furthermore, they have an advantage in strength and numbers- two of them would be able to slay all of you without much trouble."
>>656646
"Some guys from the town wanted us to put bombs in your home… kill the head dragon and then die himself," he reads out loud. He looks up at Bang and Rushin'. "Is this true?"
>>656647
The kobold ignores you as you answer, now more focused on Flicker's note.
>>656648
"You're in no position to be making demands, young one, only answers. Now, is your purpose for being here truly to kill Gothradon?"

 No.656651

File: 1455853656592.gif (5.02 MB, 300x226, u wot.gif)

>>656650
Thinking this guy bought it, she gives a small sigh of relief.

>>656649
"H-hey! Watch your mouth, uhh, smelly pony! Yeah!" 'Speedy' retorts back, crossing her clawed arms with a smug smirk.
"Like you haven't showered in a week."

 No.656652

>>656650
Bang nods. "It's all true, why are you guys even following those dragons if they just kick you guys around?" Bang lowers his defenses for a moment. "I mean, if we win you'll be free. Right?" Bang asks, looking between the kobold and his comrades.

>Persuasion?

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.656653

>>656650
["Oh we're not actually here to kill anyone. Our goal as a matter of fact is to get the lich dead, one way or another. We have nothing against you or your dragon bosses and never have. In fact, we might be able to help you in that regard."]

 No.656654

>>656650
Violet panics when Flicker gives away why we're here, and yet another of these things emerges.

"Uh. Um…" Violet hastily draws her magivice from her pocket, holding it out in front of her before swinging it behind her head, her other hoof held forward.

"CLASS-Access! Tracker! Log-In!"

Violet continues standing there awkwardly at the kobolds as nothing happens, morpher still held behind her head with one hoof, her other hoof held forward.

>"Violet. Its still out of battery. What are you doing?" Alaster telepaths just to Violet.


>Still one more turn on the recharge

 No.656655

>>656650
>>656646
Rushin's ears flatten as he watches the Kobolds read Flicker's note aloud. Like a colt caught with his hoof in the cookie jar, he lowers his head.

"Uh… yep. Yep, pretty much, that's the truth of it."

He perks up, putting his hoof down, "But, hey, listen: you said you're slaves?! Well, I don't know about you but, if I were a slave i'd TOTALLY not take that from anyone. Do you guys not wanna be slaves anymore?" He smiles, hopeful they may have found help in the most unlikely of cases.

>>656651
As she taunts him, he grits his teeth and shouts, "Hey! That's not my fault! If the stupid dragons would learn to use stupid toilet paper, their ceilings wouldn't be totally covered in their… their business and it wouldn't fall on my head!"

 No.656656

>>656655
"Well what are you even doing around a dragon's business anyway, you dummy?" Her smirk becomes a small grin as he gets riled up.
"I think you were asking for it, Poopy Hooves."

 No.656657

>>656651
The leader holds his hand up to signal silence from you.
>>656652
>>656653
>>656655
"Well, it does seem like a rather beneficial proposal," he says, "But there's the matter of trust at hand, isn't there? I could go and put the last bomb down, myself, but none of you would know, and by the time I'd make it back to inform you, it could have been found. How about one of you come along with me, so we can all be sure about it?"
>>656654
No one notices as you perform this action.

 No.656658

>>656657
Bang glances around at the team before raising his hoof. "I-I'll go."

 No.656659

>>656656
He grits his teeth, stomping up closer to her and waving his mane about, "I didn't even KNOW it was poop! What kind of poop is green?! Gah, it'll come out eventually, just wait."

>>656657
>>656658
>>656653
Rushin's face gives a slightly worried look at the Kobold's as they make the offer, turning to look at Bang as he raises his hoof first.

"I… I-I think one of us should stay with the girls, you know. Make sure they're safe." He flattens his ears, "You sure you're okay with this Bang?"

 No.656660

>>656654
As Violet shouts out her transformation call, Rushin' puts a hoof to his teeth, trying to calm her down.

"Shhhhh, V-violet! Hold on, things are cool, l-let's not blow things up now they're getting calm. Hold on, I think I got this, alright?"

 No.656661

>>656659
Speedy recoils, putting both claws over her nose.
"Ewww, poop smell. Gross," she says, shoving him away, even backstepping away from the smelly pony, if only to trip and fall backwards.
"I meant to do that!"

>>656657
Getting up and seeing the hand, and relating it to how she would hold her hoof up to Miss DB whenever she was being scolded, she decided to be silent for once.
(And this just got boring fast.)

 No.656662

>>656659
He gulps and nods, but gives his pal a reassuring smile. "Y-Yeah, I'll be fine. Even if this is a trap I'll get out of it just fine."

 No.656663

>>656657
She just waits for the others.

 No.656664

>>656660
>>656657
Violet continues holding her morpher straight ahead for a moment as no transformation comes.

"But Rushin, how do you know we can trust these things? Look at what they did to Miss Flicker?" Violet says looking down at Flicker.
>>656662
>"You want any company? Its dangerous to go alone." Alaster says mentally, hopping on Bang's shoulder

 No.656665

>>656664
"What if Violet needs you more than me?" He asks alaster.

 No.656666

>>656663
Rushin' leans down to read the note, his muzzle closing to give a bit of a concerned grumble but does not let loose any opposition to the plan vocally to the kobolds, lest they compromise the situation. He does give Flicker a couple of worried stares with his eyes though.

>>656661
Rushin' chuckles as the kobold falls over, still wagging his head back and forth trying to fan the smell her way even after he's shoved. "Surrrrre you did. Just like I 'meant' to get crap in my mane."

>>656664
He flattens his ears, and shakes his head, "I don't know that we can, but, they haven't tried to kill us since they stopped. We don't have a lot of choices but to try working with them."

 No.656667

>>656665
>"Violet has the others, she'll be fine. Don't worry about her."
>>656666
Violet holds her morpher in front of her with shaking hooves, before slowly relenting, putting it into her pocket.

"I hope you're right." Violet says pushing her large circular glasses back up her face.

 No.656668

>>656666
["Let's just get through this already."] she scribbles.

 No.656669

>>656667
Rushin' lets out a loud sigh. "I ho… I mean, yeah, don't worry Violet. I'm totally right, you'll see." He smiles, trying to comfort her.

>>656668
He nods his head, "Yeah, I-I agree. This is getting pretty intense."

He looks back at the leg the knife went into, then back to her. "Hey, uh, just in case this gets bad: is your gun easy to use?"

 No.656670

>>656667
>>656666
>>656665
>>656663
"Well, if you're ready to go," the lead Kobold says, standing up and crooking his finger for Rushin' to follow. "These two will take you out past the gate." The other two guards lower their guns, walking to the door and waving a hand to have the group follow.
>>656661
"You go with," the leader says as he turns to look at you, an amused smile on his face, "An amusing attempt, but if you were one of us you'd know we haven't had a new one for two years."

After Flicker hoofs off the last bomb to Rushin', the kobolds lead their respective ponies to their destinations.

The two guards lead the party out through the large double doors to the front gate, where Miss DB was still attempting to pursue the guards to let her in.
"I'll give you all a pat on the head!" She said.
"No!" The guards unanimously cried back at her.
"A hug?"
"No!"
"A kiss on the cheek, then?"
"Go away!"


One of the two escorts goes up to the top and explains the situation to the ones up top. They let out a cheer and let the portcullis up. Miss DB looks down and notices the party.
"Oh, um, there you all are!" She says, "I told you all I was still arranging the trip, you shouldn't have gone ahead without me!"

The leader kobold brings Rushin' down the stairs to the floor with the stone-carved dragon door. The kobold starts reciting a long poem, which seems to function as a password to finally let the door open. The carved door opens inwards, leading down to a staircase that goes further and further into the mountain before finally coming to the bottom floor.

A hideous odor meets Rushin's nose, as the kobold leads him through a dark tunnel. As Rushin's eyes adjust to the darkness, he can see piles of coins pushed up against the wall. The tunnel opens up into a massive chamber filled with gold coins, weaponry, precious gems, paintings, statues, and all manners of riches.

"Lord Gothradon," the kobold announces, "We found some children sneaking around inside the base. We think they would make for an excellent meal, what do you think?"

A shape in the darkness starts to move, as a massive dragon's head comes up towards Rushin's face. Various ridges were raised up around it to look like a blackened skull, with the green, glowing eyes deep in the sockets. Gothradon opens his mouth, then breathes outwards.
>roll 1d10 to resist vomiting

"Am I to assume you woke me up to request permission for the breakfast menu?" The dragon asks in a voice that sounds like hundreds, loud enough to make the chamber shake.

 No.656671

YES, I MEANT BANG
FUCK

 No.656672

>>656670
>>656665
>Bang is with the leader kobold
>the leader kobold has the bomb

 No.656673

>>656670
["Go tell what's-their-faces that we planted the bombs and just need whats-his-face to get ready to kill the dragon. I am getting a pay raise after this and YOU are paying my hospital bills and getting me a new gun and ice cream whenever I want for all the trucking and getting shot at we had to do while you were out goofing around when there was a perfectly good side entrance over there."] she writes furiously.

[1d10] demanding

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.656674

>>656667
Bang nods, looking back to the Kobolds.

>>656670
Bang holds his hoof up to his nose, trying not to gag from the stench. Even though he was tricked by the Kobolds he feels his "hero instincts" kicking in as he holds his mace up to the dragon. "G-Gothradon! I am Bang Lionheart! I-I came here to tell you to leave the nearby town alone!… P-Please?"

>Not trying to vomit

[1d10]

>Heroic persuasions

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.656675

>>656670
"Aww poo," Minty says, crossing her clawed arms awkwardly and pouting.
"I'd change back, but I'm not sure how I did this in the first place."

Minty follows with the rest of the party, still stumbling and falling flat on her face every so often.
"GAH! How do you guys walk like this?!"

Seeing Miss DB, Minty waves a clawed hand at her.
"Yeah yeah, Teach, we're *totally* listening to you right now," Minty says, shaking her head while doing so.

>>656669
"Hey, thanks for playing along," Minty says, but still waving a hoof towards him.
"You still smell like poop, though. Ugh."

 No.656676

>>656670
>>656669
Violet sticks near Rushin as they leave, going out to see Miss DB acting like a fool.
>>656674
Alaster hangs out on Bang's shoulder as he makes his threat.

>"You do have a plan right?" he telepaths

 No.656677

>>656670
>>656670
>>656676
Rushin' looks behind him after Bang as he's taken into the belly of the beast, praying silently for his safety as he looks to Miss Deathblossom.

He sighs as he trots towards her, "H-hey Miss DB! It's kind of a reaaaaally long story. There wasn't any time for a field trip here! I had to get ponies movin'."

He looks at the kobolds that escorted them towards the gates, giving them a quick glance, "Oh, uh, hey listen: you guys may wanna have a plan for when the bombs go off. I don't think we wanna be near here when they wake up."

>>656675
As the kobold changes back into Minty, Rushin's eyes open wide as she appears.

"What?! That was YOU?" He sits back on his flanks, "Uhhh, I mean… uh, y-yeah, good trick, hehe. We sure had them, didn't we. Classic."

 No.656678

>>656676
>"N-No but I'll think of one." Bang thinks

 No.656679

>>656678
>says*, Alaster's telepathy is one way.

 No.656680

>>656679
>Expecting bang to speak at a moment like this

 No.656681

>>656677
>Sorry, misread Gern's post: Minty still in kobold form

Rushin's ears flatten as the kobold approaches him, eyes squinting.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

He pauses. "Wait… Minty?!" He falls back on his flanks, pointing his hoof at the kobold. "That's you?!"

He pauses, looking at the fool he made himself into. "Uh… yeah! Yeah, hehe, I know right? We uh… we sure fooled them."

 No.656682

>>656681
Minty just laughs from his reaction.
"Its me alright!" She proclaims loudly and proudly.
"And holy crud, I can't get this walking thing right! Every four steps I end up eating dirt."
Her expressions sours a bit.
"Plus I got these weird front hoof…things, I don't know how to change back, and my mane is gone. I do not approve anymore!"

 No.656683

>>656673
Miss DB looks a bit disheartened at your response. "Alright, I'll do what I can about that," she says, "First time, huh? It'll never get easy, believe me." She lifts you up and puts you on her strong, reliable Earth Pony back, casting a healing spell on you that starts to knit your wounds closed and lessen up the pain.
>healed to 5/2
>>656675
"Minty, how adorable!" Miss DB says, petting your head, "You make me think of an orange creamsicle!"
>>656676
"Where's your little critter friend, Vi?"
>>656677
"Don't worry about it, one of those young folks that help with the griffon told me you were he- what's this about bombs?"

"We'll be gathering in the great hall," The escort says, "Then we'll be the first ones out."

>>656674
>>656676
Bang manages to hold back the urge to vomit. The dragon laughs, as he opens his mouth wider and lashes his tongue out, dragging it up Bang's front side, nearly grabbing on to Alaster. He closes his eyes, savoring the flavor while the kobold drops the bomb off on a coin pile. "Mm, very full of spirit," he says, "It'll need to be seasoned with pain, though. Strip him of his flesh and put him in the smoking room. Stuff the little thing with onions and oranges and spitroast it." The kobold nods. "As you wish, lord," he says, bowing, "Your palate is incomparable, after all, it would be foolish of me to not ask for your advice."


The leader kobold brings Bang and Alaster up to the ground floor once more and out the front door. "This is almost enough to forgive you for the deaths of my kin," he says, "You'd better hope I never see you again." He whistles for the other guards to come back in while Bang reunites with the party.
The militia soon arrives, clad in light steel armor and brandishing spears, made up of mostly ponies and ogres. The leader, a Unicorn pony with a tall furry hat, comes up to the group. "Are the bombs all set?" He asks, "We'll get into position once the bombs go off."

 No.656684

>>656683
When Bang is left out he feels relieved that they were tricking the dragon instead. When he's finally reunited he rushes over to the group, still covered in dragon spit.

"Guys! We got it set up!… I-I think I need a bath though…" He says, looking at himself.

 No.656685

The noxious scent of the dragon's drool emanates from Bang's body. He's able to tolerate it, but the rest of the group might not be able to handle the stench.
>everyone roll 1d10 to not vomit

 No.656686

>>656683
[1d10]
She puts her face into DB's hair and smells it as she waits for her to deliver on those promises. And she rigs the bombs with the parchment thing.

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.656687

>>656678
Alaster stares at him as he thinks.

>"You know I can't read your thoughts right?" he says telepathically.

>>656683
Alaster grimaces as the dragon licks up his ear, showing obvious discomfort.

>"I hate dragons. They're just cats who live up to their own hype."


Alaster thinks to Bang as they head up back to the others.
>>656684
Violet looks to Miss DB, before noticing Bang coming back with Alaster.

"There he is. OH! Bang, what is that stink?" Violet says holding her nose.

[1d10] Holding it in

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.656688

>>656687
Violet vomits all over the ground holding her stomach as she heaves.

 No.656689

>>656682
As Minty laughs, he sits back up, steadily, head turning, "I… wow. That's a pretty good disguise… uh, not that I fell for it. Or, anything."

As he blushes, he chuckles as she falls down walking on two legs. "Pfff, come on, can't be that hard."

Rushin' rears back on to his hind legs, trying to balance on the two for walking
[1d10] attempt to walk on hind legs

>>656683
>>656684
He looks up to Miss DB with an innocent smile.

"Well… you see… I sort of… got some bombs, and, we were gonna rig them in the mountain to make the dragons come out? Hehehehe…" he laughs innocently.

"…it was Old Grand's idea."

>>656686
>>656683
As Flicker rigs them to explode, Rushin's face lights up with anticipation. "Oh man, oh man! C-can I push it? Please please please please?"

>>656684
>>656687
He smiles as Bang comes back out, "BANG! Oh man, thank Celestia you're alright, dude! I was worried!"

He runs up, "Did you set up the bo… boom…." he gags, "Ugh… oh, oh man, what's that…"

[1d10] Holding it in?

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.656690

>>656687
>>656689
"…He slimed me."

 No.656691

>>656689
She scratches the top of his head then lets him press half.

 No.656692

>>656683
Minty's stomach can't help but make a slight rumbling noise at the mention of ice cream.
"Could we get some ice cream after this? Haven't had anything to eat except my shield and that big gun thing that one guy had," she says rather nonchalantly.

>>656689
"It IS hard!" She whines.
"How am I supposed to stand and walk on…whatever these hooves are," she complains more than asks, showing Bang her kobold feet.
"I think they're more for eye poking than walking."

>>656683
>>656684
Minty makes some audible sniffs, then quickly covers her nose.
"Oh yuck! What is that smell?! Its worse than Rushin' after gym!"

>Watch me spill my guts out

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.656693

>>656686
The smell of daisies and roses fill your nose as you breathe in, completely blocking out the stench coming from Bang, as DB's purple healing aura continues to work its magic.
>full health
All the bombs are now set and ready to be blown.
>>656684
"Bang, I think what you need right now is the spin cycle," Miss DB says with a chortle, "But seriously, though, you're staying 20 yards away from us until you can take a shower.
>>656688
Violet wretches and heaves out the contents of her stomach to the point where it feels like everything's going to come falling out of her mouth.
>>656689
You almost hold it in, vomiting into your mouth and almost manage to swallow it back down before you heave again and it falls out through your lips and teeth.
>>656692
You start retching and heaving, projectile vomiting green jelly onto the ground. You feel another big heave coming, and when it does, the entirety of your insides come out through your mouth, as your arms and legs get sucked into your kobold body, and your normal body forms almost instantly. In a second, you're back to your normal goo pony form.

The militia leader looks thoroughly disgusted by all this, and announces that they'll all get into position, anyway. "Alright, everyone who threw up showers and cleans their mouth out when we get back to the hotel."

 No.656694

>>656693
>>656689
"Oh! I almost forgot! Rushin, I stood up to Gothradon himself!" He grins widely, proud of himself for standing up to such a terrifying form like Gothradon was.

 No.656695

>>656693
She starts blowing raspberries into DB's hair and once they are far enough away, blows up the bombs.

 No.656696

>>656693
>>656690
Violet holds her stomach as she finishes vomiting.

"That is disgusting Bang!" Violet says looking wheezy, taking off her glasses and wiping them off on her hoodie before putting them back on.
>>656695
>Also staying with Flicker.

 No.656697

>>656690
Rushin' holds in his chunks just barely, the smell causing him to gag afterwards as he swiftly over his mouth and nose. "Jeeeez! Dude… I-I didn't smell this bad when they POOPED all over me, man, what the hay?!"

>>656692
He chuckles as he props himself on two legs for a little bit, before finally toppling, "Whoooah!" And landing back on all four. "Huh. Yeah, a little, but, gimme time, I could do it easy with practice."

He growls, "Hey! I don't smell that bad after gym. So I don't shower right away, what's the big deal? Sweat's clean."

>>656691
>>656693
As the bombs are primed and ready to blow, Rushin' giggles childishly as Flicker lets him turn on a few of them. "And here…. we…. go!"

He turns to the kobolds, "Hey! Party time's about to start, hope you're all ready." He pushes the buttons, the smiles and looks to his friends. "Alright, that's it! Let's roll!"

>>656694
He gags, holding his nose, "Ughh… th-that's awesome, Bang, I wanna hear all about it but, WHEW! He REALLY did a number on you."

 No.656698

>>656696
"H-Hey you're not the one who has to be covered in this stuff."

>>656697
"I'm starting to wonder if rolling in poop would be better…" He says as he wipes himself off.

 No.656699

>>656693
Feeling a little woozy from the vomiting and the way she changed back, Minty just collapses onto the ground.
"Ugh…seriously, just take a dip in the lake or something Bang, like jeez."

>>656697
Minty laughs from his reaction, even while laying on the ground.
"Yeah, and so was the lime jello during lunch. Spoiler alert: it's not lime jello! That was what I heaved up afterwards!"

 No.656700

As the party sets back towards the town, Flicker sets off the bombs. The gate explodes, blowing stone and steel onto the ground before it, as smoke starts pouring out of the front. The kobolds rush out, then run away, soon followed by the bat-dragons, who either fall onto the spears of the militia or are chased down and stabbed to death.

Gothradon erupts out of the top of the mountain, flapping his black leathery wings and roaring at the town, flying towards it. A red bolt of fire tears through the sky, coming towards Gothradon. As the two meet, the sky lights up, and a shockwave goes through the the trees and grass, hitting the party and blowing them down onto the ground. Gothradon's body can be seen as a silhouette that slowly crumbles and loses its shape before turning into nothing.

>>656698
>>656697
After the explosion, the two of you can hear Skullheart's voice in your heads. "Mm, interesting, you didn't even have to fight him that time. That's two down, there's four left on this continent, keep up the good pace." You hear his gentle chuckling that slowly fades away into silence.

 No.656701

>>656700
She goes around helping the others get up, and shortly thereafter picks up DB and resumes riding her. She looks around to make sure the others are ok.

 No.656702

>>656700
Violet lays on her back as the dragon explodes in the sky, looking up at the massive silhouette as it fades.

>"Well. That was a thing. Good work everypony." Alaster telepaths to everypony from the safety of Bang's disgusting shoulder.


Violet climbs to her hooves, staring up at the sky.

 No.656703

>>656700
Bang tries to resist the shockwave and stand his ground, looking onward to where Gothradon and obviously where the hero lich fell.

>Resist shockwave

[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.656704

>>656698
He groans, "Dude, I hate to say it but… i think nothing could possibly make you smell any worse, it may be worth it."

>>656699
His eyes open wide, "Wait… no way, you're joking right? T-that wasn't really…?"

>>656700
Rushin' runs along with the others as they hear the explosions go of, his little legs carrying him as fast as they can without his assisted magic as he turns back towards the volcano as he hears the horrifying cries of the dragons and militia fighting.

As Old Grand strikes through the sky into the heart of the colossal dragon, his heart skips a beat before he throws up his hooves high, leaping and cheering, "WOOOOOAH! Yeah, we did it! Bye-bye, dragons, yes!"

He pauses as Skullheart reaches into his mind, he stops, looking around for him as he hears his voice. "Huh?! What do you mean that's two? Old Grand…"

He pauses. "Oh…" he looks back at the crumbling form of Gothradon. "Oh." he lowers his head. "Thanks… thanks, dude."

>>656702
>>656701
"Yeah… yeah it totally was a thing." Rushin sighs, standing up and stretching. He seems content, but less enthused than usual. "…is there a place we can get some candy? I think after you guys get those cuts looked at candy's a thing you get."

 No.656705

>pausing early, feeling burnt out

 No.656706

>>656703
Bang instead gets blown back a second later and rolls after the initial blast of shockwave.

He then stands up quickly and looks off to where the dragon fell. "Old Grand… I wish I was strong enough to have beaten up that dragon myself…"

 No.656707

>>656704
"Sorry Rush, but our school's cook is suuuuuper lazy like that," she says with a shit-eating grin.
"Did I taste good?"

>>656700
"Welp, I guess that's that then," Minty says, looking up at the sky from the ground. She then gets back up and continues on.
"Can we move on, now? We still might be able to watch Roboponies In Space if we hurry."

 No.657550

Time for another session of AltG2

I read through the TVTropes page for Bloodborne and now I wanna do an underwater temple with Mindflayers

Link sheets here

 No.657551

File: 1457060760238.gif (130.11 KB, 200x200, goggles on.gif)


 No.657552

File: 1457060762144.jpg (13.45 KB, 366x321, 1453861088289.jpg)


 No.657553


 No.657554

File: 1457060807765.png (1.38 MB, 1440x900, Screen-Shot-2015-09-05-at-….png)


 No.657555


 No.657556

File: 1457061082859.jpg (29.49 KB, 480x270, Done.jpg)


 No.657557

>>657551
>>657552
>>657553
>>657554
>>657555

We're going pretty fast here, I didn't even get time for my pre-game fap.

>>657556
still 2slow


With the party having completed their end of the bargain. Old Grand flew into combat with Gothradon for one last clash, ending in their mutual destruction. With two dead liches under their belt, the party returns to the town of Dockside with Miss Deathblossom.

>wat do?

 No.657558

>>657557
Rushin' groans and cracks his neck along the journey back to Dockside, fondly remembering Old Grand's sacrifice as he added the secondary lich they needed to defeat to their belt.

He looks up to Miss DB and pulls on her dress, "Hey Teach? C-can you drop us off by the doctor's when we get back to town? I think everyone wants it pretty bad." He rubs at his various aches and bruises, "Plus, they got the best candy there."

He pulls out the map that foretells the liches' locations, and looks at it to see what options are available next to them.

 No.657559

>>657557
With the smelly dragon and the crazy, old, possibly-foal-killing lich gone, Minty breaths a sigh of relief.
"Finally, maybe now we can stop this junk and just…I dunno, have some fun for once?"

"I think I'm gonna go take a walk. Get away from Bang and Rush; pretty sure I can still taste the air around them," she says with a mischievous grin, proceeding to trot away with seemingly no more cares in the world.

She proceeds to wander into town, figuring to be a tourist for once in whatever crazy world she got dragged into.

 No.657560

>>657557
Still riding DB, she snorts, taps DB's back legs with her own to move her forward in the absence of spurs. She grabs DB by the shoulders to steer her toward a diner for food, while also looking for shops at which she can force DB to buy her things.

 No.657561

>>657557
>>657558
Violet hangs back with Rushin, rubbing her arm.

"I just want to relax. That wasn't fun."

Alaster hops on Rushin's head, walking around in a circle before laying down.

 No.657562

>>657557
Bang follows along with the others feeling a bit saddened by Old Grand's death. But while he was lost in thought, he finally remembered something, although he tries to remember where he could find Murrow.

>Remember location?

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.657563

>>657559
Rushin' grits his teeth, and growls at Minty, "Oh it's NOT THAT BAD! Just…" he stops, taking a little whiff of his mane to sniff.

He nearly gags on it, "Ugh… okay, it's a little bad but, it's gonna get better!"

>>657561
Rushin' frowns at Violet's sour mood, walking closer to her as he notices her wound.

"Yeah… it wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it'd be either. I'm sorry ya got hurt, Violet. But, thanks for goin' in with me anyhow. We'll get ya all patched up at the doctor's."

He looks up at Alaster as he hops on his head, as he lays down he asks, "The smell don't bother you?"

 No.657564

>>657558
"Why go to the doctor?" Miss DB asks, "I'm skilled in healing magic, we can just settle down back at the inn and I can knit you all back together."

Unfurling the magic map, you can see one of the Lich skulls in the Emerald Forest to the southwest of Dockside and a short distance from Ponyville, three skulls to the far west in the Glass Desert, and one skull in the middle of the ocean, almost a straight line East from Dockside.
>>657561
"You know, there's a big bath and a sauna at the inn, how about we all get in together to clean up and rest? Won't that be nice?"

>>657560
"Flicker, if there's something you want, just write it down," Miss DB says with reprimand, bumping Flicker up with her back to make her bounce.

>>657559
Splitting off from the group, you find yourself wandering through town and coming to the Crooked Lighthouse on the edge of the beach. The wreckage of the boat from yesterday's fight is still there, as pony and ogre workers are sawing and cutting apart the body of the large newt that the boat was mounted on, hauling the pieces into wagons that leave loaded up with newt meat and come back empty.

>>657562
After walking through a couple streets, you come to a familiar looking dome-shaped building that wasn't quite where you remember it. Entering inside, you see the familiar interior, with Old Hag Murrow sitting in a comfy chair next to a fireplace with a blanket over her and a pipe resting in her mouth, her wrinkled eyes closed.

 No.657565

>>657564
She makes an airy, almost inaudible whinny, rearing back to try to hype DB up into doing the same. She draws three pictures - the first is a plate of some indistinct meal, labeled 'food'. The second is a set of pants, labeled 'buy me new clothes'. The third is a pile of coins, labeled 'raise pls'.

 No.657566

>>657564
Bang wanders over to her, scratching his head lightly. "U-Uhm… M-Miss Murrow? We helped protect the town and… Old Grand saved everyone." He says, not quite knowing what to say right now.

 No.657567

>>657563
>"No it does. I'm just tired of walking."
>>657563
>>657564
"Alright" Violet tells DB, walking along with her and Rushin [assuming Rushin comes too]
>>657564
>>657563
>"Lets go after the ocean lich next. I bet there's some kind of undersea city or laboratory there."

Alaster telepaths, leaning forward on Rushin's head to see the map.

 No.657568

>>657564
Minty watches with some curiosity for a bit until the meat started to remind her of the meat room back in the cave/fortress/whatever. Not wanting to stick around much longer, Minty continues her tourist trip. Deciding to follow up on her wanting to visit a gift shop, she decides to check out the shopping district/stores that are around.

 No.657569

>>657564
Rushin' smiles, "Oh, that's right! Yeah, then, let's do that. Can ya start with Violet please? She kinda needs it. And then Flicker for sure, cause, man, she REALLY needs it." He raises his eyebrow. "Uh… we still get candy, don't we?"

As you pass him the map to look at, he levitates it with his magic as he walks, straining to keep it afloat [1d10] fledling telekinesis

"Let's see…. the Forest ain't too far away, sounds pretty. But this one in the ocean, does anyone know if there's a boat that goes out that far Teach?"

>>657567
"Oh…" he flattens his ears. "Sorry about that. Just lemme get a shower then it'll be better, right?"

>>657567
As he looks at the Map, Rushin' continues on towards the Inn to clean up and he looks up at Alaster, "I like swimmin' a ton too, so, that might be pretty fun… wait. Undersea city?" He gleams, "Like, with sunken treasure, right? There HAS to be sunken treasure."

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.657570

>>657569
>"No" Alaster mentally deadpans.
>>657569
>"Oh definitely. And maybe some dead pirates. Or libertarians. Libertarians are sort of like pirates right?" Alaster asks.
>>657569
"I think she's saying to just bathe together. If its a sauna I mean." Violet answers Rushin.

 No.657571

>>657565
"Flicker, I just spent the last few hours begging for money for the whole class, I can't be spending it on clothes for just you. There's food at the inn, they've got a nice buffet line there. If you're looking for money to spend, why don't you ask Gold Ring for a loan or something?"
>>657569
"I think they'll have candy at the hotel, probably some peppermints or lollies."
You're able to keep the map out at a distance that lets the others look at it.
"Well, there's probably a boat somewhere that could go out that far in the ocean. We might be able to charter one specifically for that, even."
>>657567
>>657568
>>657565
You arrive at the inn shortly after coming into town, where Deathblossom leads you all to a large indoor bath, styled to look like a hotsprings resort. Large pools are arranged inside, with decorative rocks around them. Towels and soap are provided, as is a locker area for the users to put their things away.
Miss DB sets Flicker down, creaking her back. "Ooh, I was thinking about these all day," she says, as she slides in up to her nose and sighs in the hot water.

>>657566
The old woman opens one eye to look at you, then pulls the blanket off. "Hmm-hmm, so I heard," she says, getting out of her seat, "Not by word of mouth, I mean I actually heard the fight from in here." She straightens out her apron and black skirt, then looks at you. "So, you're the Joker in this years Mage Battle. Lot of responsibility that you probably won't be acting on since you're not too interested in killing those uninterested in fighting, right?"
>>657568
You find a souvenir shop near the shore, with lots of different trinkets and little things inside- seashell necklaces, bottles of sand from the beach, fish skeletons mounted on placards, giant novelty sunglasses, sunhats, shirts that say 'A Foggy Day in Dockside,' CDs labelled 'Music to Fish To,' and landscape paintings of the lake from various perspectives.
You hear someone whisper to you. "Psst, hey," the voice says. You turn to see it's coming from a tall, slender figure in a trenchcoat with a wide-brimmed hat on its head, its face hidden by a pair of large novelty sunglasses. "You Jelly-Belly?"

 No.657572

>>657571
Giving DB a brief stink-eye, Flicker bathes then gets out to eat her fill at the buffet.

 No.657573

>>657570
"Uh… maybe? Also, it's pronounced 'li-brar-i-an'. Hehehe, stupid cat." Rushin' giggles. "Hope I don't have to read books down there though, I just want treasure!"

>>657570
"Oh, I know that, I meant swimming in the ocean when we got out to this lich. But you can swim in a sauna too. Cannonballs and stuff."

>>657571
"Awwwwwright, lollies it is. Gettin' like, a hoof-full or two of them for later."

He looks up at her, "I think the ocean sounds like a pretty safe bet then since we're already at the docks! I wanna go looking for sunken treasure, think we can get one later then?!"

>>657571
As they make it to the hotel, Rushin' grins like an idiot and tosses Alaster off of his head as he dashes for the soap provided around the hotsprings, throwing off his saddlebag and leather armor into the locker area before diving off the side and right into the pool, folding up into a ball.

"CANNONBAAAAAAAAAALL!"

[1d10] Splash

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.657574

As Minty was eyeing up the sunglasses, the stranger caught her attention instead. She raises a brow at him as he calls her Jelly Belly.
"Uhh…sure? I think its pretty obvious that is who I am," Minty says, playing along to see where this might go.

 No.657575

>>657571
>>657573
>"I'm not a ca-whoa!" Alaster says as he's tossed, landing on his feet and turning back to Rushin annoyed.
>>657571
Violet's clothes delete themselves, except her glasses, which she keeps on. She leaves her backpack, morpher, and Bang's scarf in the locker, before stepping into the water after Rushin's waves have settled.

"Ow-aaah" she winces in pain as the hot water touches her injuries.

 No.657576

>>657571
Bang nods to her. "I don't like killing… I think only the truly evil should be killed." He says quietly.

 No.657577

>>657572
You clean up and get a big plateful of haysalad at the buffet. You see Tiger Eye rush in, look around, then see you. She comes up to you and pulls on your arm. "Flicker, we have to get everyone else and go!" She says, "I was looking in my crystal ball, and I saw the Ponyville here getting attacked by a bunch of dragons!"
>>657573
"Rushin', don't run in here, the floor's slippery!" Miss DB shouts at him, covering her face as he jumps in and makes the water splash and land on the floor around the bath. "Oh, Rushin', this isn't a pool, it's a bath!" She says, knocking on your skull with a hoof. She then squirts almost half the bottle of soap into your mane and starts scrubbing it into your mane.
"Rushin', this isn't the ocean, it's a lake," she says, frowning at him, "Not all bodies of water are connected, you know."
>>657575
"Oh, honey, come here and I'll heal you two up," Miss DB says, as her right eye starts to glow.

Violet and Rushin' feel a healing energy run over their bodies, as their injuries close and heal up. The hot and soothing bathwater further helps to take away their aches and pains.
>restored to full H/W

>>657574
"Damn, that Grubster's crazy to have kids doing his runs," he says, as he pulls out a package wrapped in brown paper, handing it off to Minty. Or he would, if his hands wren't an amorphous blob of shadow with a purple aura of energy around it. "Here, the highest quality product I could get my hands on," he says, "Go on and pay up."

>>657576
"Good boy," she says, petting your head, pulling her hand back and smelling it. "Ooh, I can't even smell and I know that's bad," she says, "Someone needs to hose you down or dunk you in tomato juice." She goes over to her drawers, then starts pulling them open. "Anyway, the way it works in these Mage Battles is that each of the participants are granted their powers for the duration of the fight. They're returned to the headquarters on Darkwood Mountain when the participants die, give up, or win. I'd like to put a stop to this permanently, since it's a bunch of silly violence, but I haven't gotten to participate since the last time I was in it."

She finally pulls out a casette tape, looking at it in her gnarled hand. "The key is to not defeat your opponents, but to take their power for yourself." Her hand glows with a pink energy that surrounds the tape, as she pulls it back and rams the tape right into your skull. It sinks in, disappearing into your head like it was sinking into a puddle of mud.

 No.657578

>>657577
"Uhh…how much did Grubster say it was? He gave me some candy, and I kinda stopped listening to him after awhile," Minty says, looking at the package a bit, though a bit more interested at the blob of a…being Minty was talking to.
"And yes, the candy was that awesome."

 No.657579

>>657577
She continues to eat, not paying much attention. She looks down at TE and raises her eyebrow as though to say "Oh yeah? Sure whatever kid."

 No.657580

>>657575
Rushin' ducks his head back out of the water and spits out some bath water from his mouth as he chuckles. "Oh, sorry. Rabbit-cat."

He looks over at Violet as she dips her injuries into the hot water, splashing about as he does so. "Come on, Vi, it'll sting for like a second then it'll feel way better."

>>657577
Rushin' blushes as she comes over to him and knocks on his skull. He reaches up and rubs it, "Ow… but it's big like a pool. And relax, Teach, I'm careful, I don't trip."

As she pours half the shampoo bottle into his mane, he sighs, growling as she starts washing his mane for him. "I can do it myself, ya know… huh? Oh, yeah, that's right… uh, heheh, uh, I knew that! I mean, if they knew any good ships to board AWAY from dockside, heh! That's what I meant."

 No.657581

>>657577
Bang jolts back from having her slam a tape into his skull. He then feels around after she finishes. "H-Hey, what did you just do to my head? What was that tape?"

 No.657582

>>657577
>>657580
>"Familiar" Alaster corrects

Violet sighs as the magic washes over her, healing her injuries.

"Thank you Mrs Deathblossom." Violet says, taking off her glasses and seating them on the side so she can dunk her mane and continue cleaning, before surfacing and wiping the water out of her eyes.

 No.657583

>>657582
"Not to me, no, I never heard of rabbit-cat's before I saw ya."

Looking over at Violet, Rushin' gets a grin as she resurfaces, sending a wave her way using his hoof, "Missed a spot!"

[1d10] Splashing

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.657584

>>657583
"Ow, hey." she says, fumbling forward blindly before her hooves touch his head, shoving him underwater [then releasing]

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.657585

>>657578
"Twelve-hundred gold," he says, "And it's all worth it, believe me. You'll go to the moon on this."
>>657579
Tiger Eye stammers in place nervously, expecting you to care before running away in a worried gallop.
>>657580
Deathblossom pushes him below water for a moment, scrubbing and wringing the shampoo out of his hair before letting him back up. "Alright, that should keep Minty from teasing you about your hair for a while," she says, "She does it again, you tell her I washed it specially for you."
>>657582
Miss Deathblossom splashes some water nearby Alaster to see how he reacts. "It's no worry, Violet dear," she says, "But I'm a Miss, not a Missus."
>>657583
You send a wide wave of water into Violet's direction that splashes into her and rinses the soap right off of her.
>>657584
You push him under, but lose your grip on him quickly.

>>657581
"Wait for it," she says, "Waaait for it…" After a few seconds, you feel a jolt in your body as something incorporeal rising out of your back. It appears to be pony-shaped figure composed entirely of smoke. "This is an artificial Guardian Spirit," Murrow says, "I made it specifically to take the powers of the participants in the Mage Battle and turn it into cassette tapes that you can insert into yourself or others to give them the powers of each class. It currently has no name or form, but it will once you visualize its form and give it a name yourself."

 No.657586

>>657585
She gets up to follow TE.

 No.657587

>>657585
>>657584
"HEehehehe GAH!" Rushin' grunts as his head is pushed under the water by Violet, her loose grip letting him come up for air quickly in a sudden gasp as he fills his lungs, chuckling as he does so. "Got ya!"

He shakes off the suds in his mane after DB dunks him under the water, shaking out the excess water in his now drenched mane as it lays limp over the side of his head. He takes a whiff, content with its new smell. "Aw yeah, don't think I can even smell the crap anymore! Good dang soap."

He proceeds to splash about the bath a bit longer, kicking and diving like it was a shallow pool and enjoying the relaxation. "So, then, that work for the class teach? We can head out for the ocean next? Beach sounds awesome."

 No.657588

>>657585
"Oh…yeah," Minty begins, looking around at all the stuff she has, noting she doesn't have that much gold.
"Grubster only gave me 200 in case I ran off with it. He told me to tell you he'll personally pay you back the rest next time; no kids or anything. And with interest…whatever that means," Minty says with a shrug, looking like she doesn't have a single clue what she is talking about.

[1d10] Negotiations

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.657589

>>657585
Bang looks at the smoke in amazement. After hearing Murrow's instructions, Bang gets a big grin and begins to close his eyes as he attempts to imagine a superhero, as if it were a mix of heroes from the comics he read or TV shows he watched. He gave it sharing colors to match with him, green with a gold trimming along with a red scarf. Even the name that pops into his name seems to be "Daisetsuzan Oroshi" with "Oroshi" being a nickname for it.

 No.657590

>>657587
>>657585
Violet finishes washing, nabbing a bit of shampoo to wash her mane, before stepping out of the water, her wet mane laying down her back. Upon her flank is her cutie mark, depicting a rabbit holding a cork gun.

A wireframe appears around her, giving her her outfit from before, sans the hoodie. A green shirt depicting the 150 ponymon, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of glasses.

Alaster meanwhile looks over at Miss DB as she's splashed, shaking his ears to get the water out, before hopping into the sauna, doggey paddling around.

 No.657591

>>657590
he's splashed*

 No.657592

>>657588
"Hehe, yeah, alright," the stranger says, taking the gold before leaving the store.
>lose 200 gold

>>657586
Tiger Eye runs around the hotel frantically looking for the others, before finding her way to the faux hot-springs and running to Miss DB, Violet, and Rushin'.
>>657587
"Well, I saw that map, y'know, and I'm not sure if we should go out that far already," she says, "That one in the forest seems a lot closer, and we won't have to charter a boat or go out into the ocean and risk getting attacked by a giant squid… yet."
>>657590
As you dry off and get dressed, you see Tiger Eye approaching the bath frantically. "Guys, guys, you messed up!" She says, "I was looking at you all fighting that griffon lich in my crystal ball, and after you beat him the big dragon in the mountain flew out with all the little dragons, and they burned the town to the ground and then flew to this place's Ponyville! We need to get out of here as soon as we can, then go back to Ponyville to warn them!"

>>657589
Murrow looks at it with a look of minor criticism. "Mm, not what I would have gone with, but I suppose it's to be expected," she says. She then explains the particulars of the Guardian Spirit-
>can be hidden inside you until you decide to reveal it
>on the same turn as its reveal, you can attack or use its ability, both of which succeed automatically on that turn
>invisible except to others with a guardian spirit

 No.657593

>>657592
"Whooooaa… So now I can still be in the tournament without having to kill anyone?!" He starts to say excitedly at the possibility of a peaceful route. "You're the best miss Murrow!"

 No.657594

>>657592
>>657590
Rushin' splashes around in the water before he looks at his hooves getting slightly pruney. He begins making for the edge of the bath, and starts shaking himself off like a dog in order to get dry in lieu of grabbing a towel for himself

[1d10] Drying like dawg

"Yeah, you're right, it WAS pretty far… no sense going super out of the way. Alright, I can find sunken treasure later, let's hit up that forest and get it out of the way. Forests can be just as fun, I never got to see many forests so this should be fun. Maybe we'll meet a bear. And tame it!"

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.657595

File: 1457068241173.png (481.02 KB, 702x392, immadog.png)

>>657594
forgot pic related

 No.657596

>>657592
She raises her hoof and tugs on whatshernames tail.

She writes, ["First of all the lich and dragon killed one another and the town killed the little dragons. Second of all if they were going to destroy this town first, why would we go to ponyville instead of fighting here with the militia that already killed the dragons?"]

 No.657597

>>657594
>>657592
>"I still say we should do the ocean lich next." Alaster says telepathically to all nearby.
>>657592
Tiger Eye finds Violet as she's at her locker, putting on Bang's scarf and her backpack, and clipping her morpher to her waist.

"Wait, what? Slow down, what's going on with the dragons?"

 No.657598

>>657597
"It is kinda out of the way compared to the forest one on the map though. I'd wanna do it more too but, eh, it's more convenient."

>>657597
>>657592
As Tiger Eye comes charging in, Rushin' raises up his hooves, "Woah, woah, slow down! I saw Old Grand take out the big dragon myself, and the militia took out all the lil' dragons. They're not gonna burn any place down now."

>>657596
He looks at the notes, and points, "Yeah, what she said! Er… wrote."

 No.657599

>>657592
"Bye!" Minty says, waving to the guy as he leaves.

Once he's far enough away, she grins at how easy that seemed to be.
"Dummy."
With not much else to do, Minty decides to leave the store. She continues her sightseeing/peaceful walk around.

As she does, she take a moment to open the package and see just what she just conned that guy out of.

>opening the suspicious package!

 No.657600

>Need to make a retcon:
>Tiger Eye never came to the cave with Gyorgy and Rad
>my bad

>>657593
"Hahaa, well, if you really appreciate it," she says, putting a hand on his shoulder and extending her hand out, "You can pay me 10,000 gold right now."
>>657594
Deathblossom sinks under the water again to avoid getting wet from your shaking, bubbling out a response. "Well, I dunno if you're the one in charge of deciding where to go next, so make sure everyone's good with it."
>>657596
>>657597
"What? But I saw you guys fighting the griffon on fire, and his friends, and you beat them all," she says with confusion in her voice and on her face, "But you don't look burnt at all… where were you guys?"

>>657599
You open the package to find a folded up t-shirt in a bag full of flour that says 'Fooled You' on the front written in black marker.

 No.657601

>>657600
"But… I don't have that much gold." He says, looking a bit worried he has to pay for the new ability.

 No.657602

>>657598
>>657600
>"Convenience is for Hindus and fast food. We should go to the water next. I have a good feeling about it."
>>657600
Violet just nods along as Flicker and Rushin explain the situation.

 No.657603

>>657600
["Apparently you shouldn't trust everything you see in your crystal ball or whatever,"] she writes with a deadpan expression.

 No.657604

>>657603
>>657600
>>657602
Rushin shakes his head, "That… doesn't make any sense. We never fought Old Grand or the militia, we fought the kobolds in the mountain!" He turns his head at her, "You… sure that thing works? Maybe it gets bad reception here."

He looks around as Alaster asks about the ocean lich, "Well, DB said I should ask, so lemme ask. Hey guys: for our next lich, should we go to the nearby forest or the ocean that's kind of farther away? Key point, ocean MIGHT have sunken treasure and cool stuff like that."

 No.657605

>>657604
>"Also possibly dead libertarians."

 No.657606

>>657605
Dude ebin modern-day references with no context lmao

>>657604
["Which is more likely to have an easier lich to kill than this one?"]

 No.657607

>>657605
"Why do you keep saying that? Do oceans have a lot of libraries?"

>>657606
Rushin' taps his chin, "Hmmmm…. I don't know which one will be weaker or anything but, I guess fighting something in a forest is easier than fighting something in the ocean, so, the forest I would guess I guess."

 No.657608

>>657600
"Oh, that cheeky little…," Minty grumbles, looking annoyed as she closes the package back up and heads back to where she met the guy, keeping an eye out for him if he's still nearby.

>keeping an eye out for that sneaky rat

>Supreme Survivor: automatic

 No.657609

>>657601
The Old Hag starts laughing, patting you on the shoulder and tousling your head. "Eeeheeheehee, I'm only kidding," she says, "But I'll always be around to sell you kids explosives."
>>657602
>>657598
>>657603
>>657604
Tiger Eye looks between you all with a puzzled look on her face, before turning and walking away. "Then what did I see…" she mutters to herself.
Miss DB gets out of the bath and dries herself off with a towel. "Oh, was that Tiger? I hope she's doing alright, she always seemed like the fragile type to me. Oughta talk to her once before we set off, don't wanna neglect her."
>>657608
Returning to the scene of the crime, you find the stranger with several others, with a camera in his hand. "Boom! You just got pranked by Shadow Shane!" He says, as he sees your annoyed face, "How's it feel to get tricked by the biggest and most famous prankster in Dockside? You out of town or just out of the know, Jellybelly? Ha! That was perfect!" He hands you your money back in a sack, and along with an extra 20 gold. "Really, though, kiddo, hang on to your purse! Don't talk to strangers!"

 No.657610

>>657609
He smiles again at her. "Thank you again, Miss Murrow. But… Before I go get hosed off in tomato juice, do you know where I might be able to find the other contestants?" He asks politely.

 No.657611

>>657607
>"I don't know. I just like the idea of going out to sea more than going into the forest."

Violet waits around for the others.

 No.657612

>>657611
>>657609
>forgot to link DM post.

 No.657613

>>657609
Minty looks around confused by everything, but starts laughing once she sees its some candid camera deal.
"Hi mom, wherever the heck you are," Minty says, waving into the camera as she sticks the sack into herself for safe keeping/easy carrying.

"Alright, ya got me. And no promises on the stranger thing, since talking to you got me on camera," she replies with a laugh.

 No.657614

>>657609
Rushin' walks up after her slightly, grabbing her tail to pull on with his hoof. "Hey, don't sweat it. Probably just an off vision or somethin' like that, it happens right? Can't call them ALL right. Important thing is, things are fine, no need to worry about it."

>>657611
>>657609
He looks up at DB, his ragged air-dried mane sticking out in every direction. He nods his head, "I like the ocean too but, I wouldn't mind the forest either. Maybe just check in with those charters or somethin', see how long it takes to get a boat at least."

 No.657615

>>657609
With that (probably) settled she goes back to eating, having a desire to eat big and thereby acquire big gains.

 No.657616

>>657610
"No, I'm sorry, I don't know where the other contestants are. Heck, even they don't know where the others are. But you'll felt drawn towards them, and you'll feel when they're close to you. And as their numbers go down, they'll feel drawn towards you, as well, and soon you'll convene in the same place without even knowing it. That's how it was with me, and even though it was a long time ago, I still remember it. Right now, your greatest asset is your friends- mages are naturally loners, so there's a strong chance they'll be all by themselves when it comes time for confrontation."

>>657613
"Ah, that's true, but watch out for yourself!" Shane says, leaving the store with his entourage.

>>657614
You find Miss DB hoof-brushing your mane into something neater. Tiger Eye doesn't look back at you, instead heading upstairs to the rooms.
>>657610
"Well, I don't really have anything to look forward to back home, so time's not really an issue for me," she says, "But I assume you kids wanna get back as soon as you can, and if we go down to the forest, first, we can then go to the ocean where that one is floating in the middle, right, then maybe up to the desert where those three are."
>>657615
Shortly after you sit down, you find Gold Ring joining you at the table. Her mouth is moving at a furious pace, too fast to lip read, as her hooves sometimes tug on the curls of her mane. It's almost a privilege to be deaf right now.

 No.657617

>>657616
He nods and turns to wave goodbye to her. "I'll remember that, Miss Murrow! Don't you worry, team Rushin' Justice will make sure this nasty tournament won't work anymore!" He says proudly as he rushes off to join the others, possibly get himself cleaned up finally.

 No.657618

>>657616
Continuing to munch, she puts her notebook and pencil before Gold in order to tell her to write down some subtitles.

 No.657619

>>657616
>>657614
>"Awesome" Alaster telepaths upon hearing they're considering the ocean lich.

Violet trots off to go get some food, taking a seat across from Flicker.

 No.657620

>>657616
"Well that was something," Minty mutters, figuring now might be a good time to head back to wherever the others are before anything else weird or wonky happens to her again.

 No.657621

>>657616
>>657619
>>657618
Rushin' grunts as DB fixes his mane for him, sitting quietly and fuming until she finishes making it manageable before smiling and running off to the food table to catch himself up some grub, the energy spent during the day desperately needing to refuel itself.

He glows his horn upon himself, hastening his ability to eat so he can scoop up the portions more quickly
>Self Haste Blast [1d10+1]

He looks to Alaster and grins, "We should ask Bang and Minty too but, yeah, if all in agreement I say we do that!"

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.657622

After deliberation, the group has decided to go to the skull marked on the ocean. After spending the rest of the day in Dockside, the class sleeps at the inn for another night and leaves in the morning.

The journey takes the class south, down the same way they came up from Ponyville, but turning eastwards instead of heading straight down back to Ponyville. A mountain range looms in the distance for most of the trip, being the border between them and the Glass Desert. It eventually turns and disappears into the distance of the coast.

The journey takes one, two, three days, and eventually they come to another mountain range. The bus heads up along the sides, turning left and right up and down, before coming to a scenic view on the top of the mountain. Miss DB parks the bus, then steps out to stretch her legs for a walk. "Woo, lookit that!" She says, looking down at the other side of the mountain range, where a small fishing town is nestled between the sea and stone, covered in fog. "Imagine that, after coming this far we've come to another foggy fishing town!" She says with some amusement. The lights of the town peak out among the fog like stars do from behind clouds in the night sky- the only indication that it's a fishing village is the number of boats lining the shore.

 No.657623

>>657622
Minty looks out at the fog covered village, giving an audible groan.
"Can we not? This place looks soooo boring! Nevermind this lich junk: I'm gonna die of boredom first."

 No.657624

>>657622
Violet stands there wearing her jeans, ponymon shirt, and a gray light jacket, as they come into view. Alaster rests on her head, chin set upon her mane.

>"Finally. I was beginning to think we'd never make it."


"I'm just glad nothing happened on the way." Violet responds.
>>657623
"Isn't it being boring a good thing? It means we don't have to worry about anything."

>"Except the Lich. And sharks. And sea monsters. And storms. And-"


>"Nevermind."

 No.657625

>>657622
>>657623
"Aw come on, Minty. After this we'll be able to see more than just fishing towns! All we gotta do is beat up those liches." He says with a big smile.

 No.657626

>>657622
>>657617
The morning after, Rushin' clambers up onto the bus and spends most of the long trip through the mountains sleeping next to Bang on their seat, all the way until they come up to their stop to look down at the town below.

Rushin' walks out with Bang, whistling as he looks down at the fishing town. "Yeah, but, hopefully they do some cruises too, I bet we have to go out pretty far."

>>657625
>>657623
"And we're not gonna be in the town a whole lot, we're going out on the ocean. The high seas!" He wraps a hoof around Bang, "Think about it! Captain Rushin'!"

 No.657627

>>657622
Flicker leans against DB to get warm.

 No.657628

>>657624
"But I have to worry: worry about finding something to do! I mean, look at this," Minty says, proceeding to motion her hooves at the serene tranquility that only a foggy fishing village could achieve.

"Now see, everything Alaster just said, except the lich, sounds way more fun than being here…kinda…it's at least something…."

>>657625
"Or we could bail and go see these other places without fighting these dumb lich thingies. That's always an option too, ya know," she says with a big frown.

>>657626
"I wouldn't let you captain a dingy," Minty says flatly, not looking overly convinced.

 No.657629

>>657623
>>657624
>>657625
>>657626
>>657627
After getting back onto the bus, the drive down is just as twisty and turny, allowing the whole class to play Jell-O on the way down, instead of just Minty. Darkness falls, and the fog creeps in even thicker, rising above the town and up into the mountains.

Almost halfway down, Miss DB stops, flicking the high-beams on and off, grumbling to herself. "Alright, everyone, we'll have to sleep in here tonight," she says, "This fog's too thick to drive through, and I don't want to run us all off the edge."

 No.657630

>paused



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]