[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1452797705581.png (492.85 KB, 854x362, Tower_beta.png)

 No.653342

Tranquility and Prosperity.

Your temple is the pinnacle of both, where young monks can relax and train so one day they might find
inner peace and reach the ultimate state of zen.
Also you can learn how to punch wooden planks in two which is really freaking cool.

This day started out just like the others, but things have been strange… Master Setting Sun has sent most of the youngsters on field trips with other, younger masters, leaving the training fields mostly abandoned, save for you. You three, however, are called to him in the garden for a meeting.
You can see his shriveled, old and haggard form walking up and down in a small circle, a relaxed smile on his face.

 No.653343

>>653342
''Master Sun! What have you called us here for?!'' I saiy loudly and espectfully, Kneeling down before him

 No.653344

>>653342
"So, you wanted to meet with us, Sensei?"

 No.653345

>>653342
Bow respectfully and stand waiting for him to start, it always takes a while for the Masters to explain anything.

 No.653346

>>653343
>>653344
>>653345
He stops and smiles when he sees all three of you.
"Ah, yes, it is a nice day, is it not? That is why I sent most of the monks in training away, so they can enjoy it, far away from the troubles that will beset this temple today. You three, however, I have seen it. I have seen your abilities and your dedication. I do believe that you three will be able to defend our sacred grounds when it is under attack."
He looks up at the sun.
"Any minute now."




The birds keep chirping and the sun keeps shining though.

 No.653347

>>653346
My jaw drops.
"What! You sent everyone away on a day we're going to be attacked?!"

 No.653348

>>653346
''WHAT! Master I know I should never question your ways…But you sent all our companions knowing we would be under attack?!''

 No.653349

>>653346
"Oooh, we're in for a fight, are we?"
I grin, readying myself as I loosen up my joints.
"Good call sending the others away; Now we won't have to worry about protecting them and can focus on the fight at hand."

 No.653350

>>653349
"This one seems eager!"

>>653348
>>653347
He nods.
"Yes, yes… wouldn't want the others to get hurt, would we?"
He sits down, caressing a nearby flower with a hoof.
"Hmm… I think the first forces already arrived in the gardens nears the eastern walls. I suggest you check that out! And good luck! Get back here after you are done!"

 No.653351

>>653350
My eyes widen. I rush towards the east of the temple, but I stumble on the way and turn back to our master, giving another quck bow before running at full speed, looking around for the invaders

 No.653352

>>653350
"Right! We'll be back in a flash, Sensei!"
Jog off to the eastern walls in search of our opponents!

 No.653353

>>653350
I frown, bowing to him to hide it. "Right away Master Sun."

Time to check out the gardens, but take the sneaky route. '1d10' stealth.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653354

>>653351
>>653352
>>653353
You all rush to the eastern wall, Kitanya slinking to the shadows of the nearby buildings to sneak.

Soon enough, you see the intruders! They are…
Monkeys?

Not your average monkeys though. They are all armed to the teeth! Brandishing armor, knives, staves, swords, actual sharp teeth!
Except for one of them who is sort of just hanging out in the corner, picking it's nose. Not all monkey warriors have been created equal it seems.

When they see you, they start chimping out, ready to fight!

WEAK TIER:
Fierce Monkey 3/3
Raging Monkey 3/3
Vicious Monkey 3/3

Trivial Tier:
Monkey playing with his boogers: DEFEATED

 No.653355

>>653354
Time for Grasshopper stance, and a leg sweep on the Vicious Monkey.
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653356

>>653354
''Fools! how dare you defile the temple ground with your presence!'' I charge towards the fierce monkey ''You will feel the power of my hooves as your punishment! HYAAAAA LOTUS FURYYYYYYYY!''
jump using the momentum and do a flying kick at the fierce monkey
'1d10+2' death blow
>boosting with 2 chi points

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.653357

>>653354
Crane Stance! I pose intimidatingly at the monkeys.
"Oi oi, what do you filthy chimps think you're doing in our temple? You'll get fur mites and fleas everywhere. Go on, shoo!"
I flap my hoof in front of my nose as a rude gesture, then kick the Raging Monkey.
'1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.653358

>>653355
You jump out of the shadows, sweeping your hindleg across the ground right where the baboon golden snub-nosed monkey is standing, making it faceplant and whimper in pain.

>>653356
You start running and them jump up, dropkicking the monkey with both hindlegs, even though you are three times the size of it.
It flies backwards and lands on it's back, removing a twig from behind it's back with a tail and raising a hand to ask for a timeout with a finger, wheezing slightly.

>>653357
You make rude gestures, confident in your ability that a silly little monkey, so easily dispatched by your friends cannot…
WHACK
Yep, that's what you get for being rude to monkey, getting bonked on the head by staves.

Joestar: 5/6, 4 Chi
Jhin: 6/6, 3 Chi
Kitanya: 5/5, 5 Chi

Fierce Monkey 0/1 HELPLESS
Raging Monkey 3/3
Vicious Monkey 0/2 HELPLESS

 No.653359

>>653358
it will not be able to get up on it's own after that blow, so let's move to the raging monkey
''You are next, cursed villain! CELESTIAL DRAGON HOOOAAA!!!''
'1d10' opening punch

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.653360

>>653358
Rub my head and glare at the monkey.
"Oh, that's how it's going to be, huh? Well, two can play that game!"
'1d10' Punch the Raging Monkey in the face!

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653361

>>653358
Now its time to stealth and linklife on the Raging Monkey. Burn a chi to make stealth instant.
'1d10' '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.653362

>>653359
>>653360
The raging monkey looks concerned for just a vague second before the two of you gang up on him for his transgressions and punch it with a combined effort.
You must commend his endurance though, he could have kept standing from just the individual punches!

>>653361
That monkey does not get a break though, as you hop behind some nearby bushes before striking out of them, syphoning it's zen-ergy as you knock it out.
It rolls around a bit before coming to a halt, letting out a long sigh.
You feel revitalized, although you didn't get hurt before.

Joestar: 5/6, 5 Chi
Jhin: 6/6, 5 Chi
Kitanya: 5/5, 5 Chi

The other two monkeys take the time of distraction of the three monks beating up their partner to pick themselves up.
Fierce Monkey 3/1
Vicious Monke 3/2
Raging Monkey KNOCKED OUT

 No.653363

>>653362
Switch to Tiger stance!
"Now, monkeys, face the raging fury that now flows through my thighs!"
Leg Sweep to kick the Fierce Monkey right back down, paying 2 chi to boost it and get a second attack on the Vicious Monkey. '1d10' Leg Sweep (2 chi boosted)
'1d10+2' standard attack

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 7 + 2 = 9

 No.653364

>>653362
''I am impressed you are still standing, but I will not give you any mercy!''
I focus my breathing before my body becomes rigid as I power up! ''Haaaaaaaaahhhh''
'1d10' battle flow

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.653365

>>653362
"go away, we don't have any fruits here."
Rupture on the vicious monkey, and use 3 chi point to do a boosted instant leg sweep on the fierce monkey.
'1d10+2' '1d10'

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.653366

'1d10' and make the extra attack on the fierce monkey

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.653367

>>653363
You try to sweep the ground out under the monkey, but it jumps up over your legs and hits you painfully in the chest! It doesn't expect you to follow up with a fierce punch though!

It lands face-first in some bushes.

>>653364
A bit too rigid.
You sprain an ankle in the effort.
Remember, the masters always told you to do your cool power up moves with a relaxed body!

>>653365
You strike a very sensitive spot on the little bugger, right before doing a somersault and making sure the other monkey stays down too.

VICTORY ACHIEVED!
You are surrounded by knocked out monkeys, the ones who are still concious doing nothing but moaning and sighing in pain, probably regretting their life decisions when they joined the bad guys.

Something doesn't feel right though…

Joestar: 3/6, 4 Chi
Jhin: 5/6, 5 Chi
Kitana 5/5, 3 Chi

 No.653368

>>653367
uuuuugh, I got a little overexcited…

''And do not appear before me ever again!…Wait…'' I squint…I feel…something…
''I sense a malicious ki nearby…''

 No.653369

>>653367
"Geez, these apes are annoying! I wonder where the rest of them are. Should we go look for them, or let them find their way to us?"

 No.653370

>>653367
>>653368
>>653369
"We should go back to Master Sun. He might be in danger."

 No.653371

>>653370
''you're right! let's go!''

 No.653372

>>653370
>>653367
To master we go then, I suppose.

 No.653373

>>653369
>>653370
>>653371
>>653372
After the victory, you hurry back to Master Setting Sun.
He seems happy and content, despite the temple being under siege. He smiles at your approach.
"Ah, you have returned. And without getting hurt, too… for the most part. I am afraid you cannot stay for long, however. The Library archives are under attack too. I would go myself but…"
He hesitates.
"What kind of a test would that be, for upstart monks like you? You will never be masters yourself if you never participate in any temple attacks. Haven't you ever listened to any of the legends?"
He dips a little brush in a bucket of water, spraying it over you.
"This might help. Now go!"

Your lost hit points have been replenished!

 No.653374

>>653373
''Woah, amazing…Thank you master Sun! we wll not disappoint you!''
Quickly, to the library!

 No.653375

>>653373
To the Library then!

 No.653376

>>653373
I blink away the water from the tan stripes on my green fur and hurry toward the library.
'1d10' sneak behind the shelves just in case.

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.653377

>>653374
>>653375
>>653376
You hurry to the library.
It is a massive building, housing lots of scrolls, containing ancient wisdoms… however, it has uninvented guests destroying it!

Armored diamond dogs are inside, tearing up and annihiliating them!
They snarl and howl at your approach!

Beginner tier:
Scarred Dog: 5/5
Punished Dog: 5/5

Novice tier:
One-eyed Dog: 7/5

Joestar: 6/6, 4 Chi
Jhin: 6/6, 5 Chi
Kitana 5/5, 3 Chi

 No.653378

>>653377
''you monsters! this is princeless knowledge you are destroying!''
I shout heroically, my loud voice booming through the corridors of the library, followed by a shout of anger focused on my hoof as I jam it so fast in the face of the Punished Dog that it looks like it is on fire! ''WRATH OF ASURAAAAAAAA''
'1d10+2' Death fist
>using 4 chi to boost

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.653379

>>653377
"What?!" I switch to bear stance and lifelink the One-Eye'd dog to Jhin.
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.653380

>>653377
Assume the Tiger Stance and glare at the dogs.
[Poses Menacingly]
"Hey, hey, hey! You mutts are going to have to pay for those! Since I doubt you've any wisdom to impart, we'll have to take a payment of your blood instead."
'1d10+2' Boosted Wise Fortune on Scarred Dog (-3 chi)

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.653381

>>653378
After the fight with the monkeys, you grately underestimate the power of these mooks.
You move in for a punch, but the warrior sidesteps, kicking you in the side in retaliation!

>>653379
Your lifelink is broken before it could even get estabilished when the Boss dog staggers you with the hilt of his sword as you try to focus!

>>653380
Your rage is enough to jump up and bonk the head of the mook, making it dizzy and disoriented!

Scarred dog: 5/5
Punished dog: 5/5, STUNNED
One-eyed dog 7/5

Joestar 6/6, 1 Chi
Jhin 4/6, 1 Chi
Kitana 4/5, 3 Chi

 No.653382

>>653381
I gasp in shock
''Hmn…you are much more competent than the monkeys… but that is not going to be enough! RAGE OF THE STORM HYOOWACHA''
'1d10' opening punch on Scarred dog

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.653383

>>653381
I will try grasshopper stance and stealth.
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.653384

>>653382
You realize your mistake and act accordingly, jumping from one side to the other to fool the invader before going in for a punch that draws blood!

>>653383
You try to stealth away, but the keen senses of the boss dog catch you, and he swipes you aside before you can, throwing you against a bookshelf with a painful impact.

TO BE CONCLUDED WHEN JOESTAR GETS BACK

 No.655281

>>653384
As I am in the Tiger stance, I will strike at the enemy with everything I've got!
Iron hoof to the face of the one-eyed dog!
'1d10+2'

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.655295

>>655281
You feel the power of your ancestors course through your every muscle as you deliver a wallop so strong that the large, slender dog twice your size collapses like a bag of rice.

Joestar 6/6, 3 Chi
Jhin 4/6, 2 Chi
Kitana 0/4, 3 Chi, HELPLESS

Scarred Dog: 1/5
Punished Dog: 5/5, STUNNED
One-Eyed Dog: 0/4, HELPLESS

 No.655298

>>655295
'1d10' rolling to get up

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.655303

>>655295
Help kitana up! We must stand together
'1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.655306

>>655295
"You mutts dare trespass on our sacred dojo? Now I will show you the consequences of angering a Joestar! HuoooooOOOOOOOOOHHH-"
Drop-kick the One-eyed dog now that he's down! '1d10+2'

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.655315

>>655298
You think you might have cracked a rib…
The pain prevents you to stand up.

>>655303
The Scarred dog takes the opportunity of your distraction and strikes you with his weapon!
He manages to hurt you before you can help her up!

>>655306
You spend too much time on showing off. You try to fly into the dog leg hindleg-first, but he grabs it to divert you just before you connect the hit.
You manage to not fall and only stumble.
"Not so fast, little pony!"

Joestar: 5/6, 3 Chi
Jhin: 1/6, 2 Chi
Kitana 0/4, 3 Chi, HELPLESS

Scarred Dog: 1/5
Punished Dog: 5/5, STUNNED
One-Eyed Dog: 7/4

 No.655319

>>655315
>>655303

"Its okay.. just keep them off my back and I'll get up on my own."
'1d10' keep trying.

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.655321

>>655315
"Oh-hoh, so you've got some fight left in you yet, eh? About time you gave me a chance to really let loose on you fleabags!"
Grasshopper stance, Battle's Flow boosted with 2 Chi!
+2 Hits, +3 to my next roll

 No.655330

>>655315
"Gah! Cursed fiend!" I shout in response, wincing at the pain "I will teach a lesson! RISING EAGLE!"
'1d10+2' death blow on the scarred dog

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.655332

>>655319
>>655321
"You say that but you can barely regain your balance! Get up quickly, Kitana!"

"Joestar, help me cover her and push those dogs off!"

 No.655343

>>655319
Yep… that rib is definitely cracked. At least it's not broken. You're sure the Master could show you a way to mend it after this is over…

>>655321
You focus your dojo-mojo, reinvigorating yourself and getting ready for your next attack!
"Bring it on! Is this the best your weak temple can produce, pony?"

>>655330
You should have learned to ignore the pain!
It strikes in the wrong moment, and these dogs are not undisciplined and untrained like those monkeys were.
The mook parries you, sending you tumbling onto your flanks.

Joestar 6/6, 0 Chi
Jhin: 0/5, 2 Chi, HELPLESS
Kitanya: 0/4, 3 Chi, HELPLESS

Scarred Dog: 1/5
Punished Dog: 5/5 still STUNNED like a total doofus
One-Eyed Dog: 7/4

 No.655346

>>655343
>>655332
>>655330
"Well, we could probably use some help.. that one trick about the tides of battle.. If only I'd payed attention that day.."
'1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.655348

>>655343
Damn these guys are tough!
But I got to get up, I cannot disappoint our master!
'1d10' LIFT YOUR SPIRITS

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.655355

>>655343
Crane Stance!
"You should be less worried about the temple, and more worried about me, Jojo!!! If you think you can get the better of me, you clearly don't know who you're dealing with! Because I've figured out you're every move!"
'1d10+5' Wise Fortune on One-eyed Dog
"HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL SAY NEXT! 'You're just talking big because you're too weak to stand a chance against us!'"

Roll #1 7 + 5 = 12

 No.655357

>>655346
It really is curious, how you never noticed the existence of a singular rib before. Such is the life of a monk, meditating on the questions of existence even in the direst of circumstances.
Now that that is out of the way, you really should get up soon.

>>655348
You are lucky enough to get up. It wasn't that nasty of a hit that you got anyway.
You're up!

>>655355
You dish out some seriously mind altering wisdom, something that touches the boss dog deep in his heart.
His eyes roll back and his tongue hangs out, leaving him wide open for an attack!

Joestar: 6/6, 2 Chi
Jhin: 6/5, 3 Chi
Kitanya: 0/3, 3 Chi, HELPLESS

Scarred Dog: 1/5
Punished Dog: 5/5 has been STUNNED long enough that you might consider the lack of oxygen may cause long term brain damage
One-Eyed Dog: 7/4 STUNNED

 No.655360

>>655357
'1d10' This is nothing, I got hit harder than this is school.

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.655361

>>655357
>>655360
Good, now let's get Kitana up as well!
'1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.655363

>>655357
"And now you've left yourself open!"
Deliver a kick to his gut while he is still stunned and helpless.
'1d10' against One-eyed Dog.

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.655366

>>655360
You shift the wrong way as you stand up, and oh sweet makers of the universe, NOW that rib is definitely broken. You must tell the Master to get softer bookshelves for the next time.

>>655361
She looks like she is in pain, but you manage to get her on her hooves!

>>655363
Piece of cake! He is as open of a target as any, and…
A hard paw with it's claws strikes the top of your head so hard your muzzle smacks against the floor with an audible crack.

You sort of forgot about the third dog, the one who is not stunned.
He was smart enough to stop you, and now the boss dog has shaken himself out of his confusion too.

Joestar: 0/5, 3 Chi, HELPLESS
Jhin: 6/5, 4 Chi
Kitanya, 5/2, 4 Chi

Scarred Dog: 1/5
Punished Dog: He never asked for this STUNNED
One-Eyed Dog: 7/4

 No.655368

>>655366
You don't hurt them If you don't hit them! Opening punch on the scarred dog
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.655369

>>655366
"Ha! Didn't you hear? I know your every move!"
2chi-boosted Leg Sweep on the Scarred dog, followed by a standard attack on the One-eyed Dog!
'1d10' Leg Sweep
'1d10' Standard Attack

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.655371

>>655366
"Ow.. Okay.."
'1d10' life link on the one-eyed dog and myself.

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.655376

>>655368
In line to what you thought, you continue to not hurt them by not hitting them.
They do hit you.

>>655369
You try to sweep the leg of the Scarred Dog, but he jumps over your hooves!
The One-Eyed doesn't anticipate the follow-up, though, and you manage to get some hurt on him!

>>655371
Just as before, the One-Eyed dog spots your ploy, delivering a painful attack to stop you from focusing a lifelink.

Joestar: 0/5, 3 Chi, HELPLESS
Jhin: 2/5, 5 Chi
Kitanya: 1/2, 4 Chi

 No.655378

>>655376
Switch to bear stance and take any damage to my chi pool.
'1d10+2' rupture on the One-Eyed dog.

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.655379

>>655376
This is no good, I need to back off and focus, we can't be losing to dogs, we are trained monks!
'1d10' battle flow

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.655380

>>655376

Scarred Dog: 1/5 MVP
Punished Dog: S-T-U-N-N-E-D
One-Eyed Dog: 5/4

 No.655381

>>655376
Push myself back up onto my hooves so I can deal with these mutts properly!
'1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.655382

>>655378
You try to get in a punch that will mess up the insides of the Boss Dog, like what he did to you, but he if faster.
Thankfully, you manage to block his powerful claws just in time.

>>655379
You can't even muster the focus to get in with the flow of the battle!
Not to mention the Scarred dog sending you to the ground, that's not very good either.

>>655381
The floor is nice and comfy, why leave?

Joestar: 0/5, 3 Chi, HELPLESS
Jhin: 0/4, 5 Chi
Kitanya: 1/2, 2 Chi

Scarred Dog: 1/5, MVP
Punished Dog: Standing, on the eeeedge Stunned
One-Eyed Dog: 5/4

 No.655383

>>655382
Punch the ground with my hoof, shouting obscenities very loudly In my mind
'1d10' up up up up up

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.655384

>>655382
Time to stand up and take the fight to the enemy! Let slip the Dogs of Kung Fu! '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.655385

>>655382
Stay in bear stance, I need the stablity.
'1d10' leg sweep on the Scarred Dog.

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.655386

>>655383
A healthy body starts with a healthy mind.
Sit it out while you calm down.

>>655384
Cry Havoc, too.
You're up.

>>655385
The Scarred Dog must have been distracted by the thought of praise of how good he did in this fight so far. 'Who is a good dog? What if it is me?'
Very philosophical.
You tackle him, making him faceplant.

Joestar: 6/5, 4 Chi
Jhin: 0/4, 5 Chi, Helpless
Kitanya: 1/2, 3 Chi

Scarred Dog: 0/4, HELPLESS with broken dreams of excellence
Punished Dog: >tfw you spend the entire fight stunned
One-Eyed Dog: 5/4

 No.655387

>>655386
"Sorry.. you're still a good dog.." I frown at him and go for the one-eyed dog instead '1d10+2'rupture.

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.655388

>>655386
Now, to hit the One-eyed dog and show him how strong our dojo can be!
Tiger Stance!
'1d10+2' Standard attack on One-eyed dog

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.655389

>>655386
Calm down close my eyes
Focus my chakra
Raise my power level
Burn my cosmos
Achieve the seventh sense
Okay, now I should be good to get up
'1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.655390

>>655387
You tell the Scarred Dog that despite his failings, deep down, he is still a good doggie.
Immediately afterwards you land such a devastating blow into the guts of the One-Eyed dog that his poor old, still functioning eye bulges and all he can manage to say is a 'Feh!' as the air escapes from his lungs.

>>655388
Looks like the Zony beat you to it. You are so disheartened by the loss of your temporal glory that you miss a targe that can't even breathe properly right now.

>>655389
See?
It was that simple.
You're up.

Joestar: 5/5, 4 Chi
Jhin 5/4, 6 Chi
Kitanya: 1/2, 5 Chi

Scarred Dog: 5/4
Punished Dog: You aren't really reading this anyway, but he is still stunned.
One-Eyed Dog: 0/2, HELPLESS

 No.655391

>>655390
Now that I'm up, it's time to bring the pain
To the dogs, not me
'1d10' opening punch

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.655392

>>655391
Specify target.

 No.655393

>>655390
Well, fine then! Crane Stance, then Battle's Flow for +2 Hits and +3 to my next roll.
Let's see the dogs stand up to us now!

 No.655394

>>655390
'1d10' just punch the one-eyed dog

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.655395

>>655393
It's not automatic.
Roll.

 No.655396

>>655392
My bad
Scarred dog

 No.655397

>>655395
'1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.655398

>>655391
You actually do!
Miracles do happen!
You hit them and they get hurt, your theory works in practice!

The Dog grunts in pain.

>>655394
He stops your hoof in the air, pushing you away and using the momentum to stand up.
"You're not going to defeat me so easily!"

>>655397
You must have angered the spirits with something because the Scarred dog delivers such a heavy back-paw bitchslap that you go down, reeling.

Joestar: 0/4, 5 Chi, HELPLESS
Jhin: 5/4, 7 Chi
Kitanya: 1/2, 4 Chi

Scarred Dog: 1/4
Punished Dog: You wouldn't guess what status effect is affecting him. he's stunned.
One-Eyed Dog: 7/2

 No.655399

>>655398
Unbelievable
Now let's hit him reeeeeally hard
'1d10+2' killing blow. Boosting with 4 chi

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.655405

>>655398
Leg-Sweep on the One-eyed dog, then whack him again! Nobody gonna ever keep me down!
'1d10' Leg Sweep Boosted with 2 Chi
'1d10' Standard attack

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.655410

>>655398
Crane stance, and rupture the one-eyed '1d10+2'

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.655414

>>655399
Really hard is an understatement.
If International Peace Treaties were a thing, they would ban all nations from doing to what you just did.
Describing it would also be illegal, so I will refrain from it in case the law changes in the future.

Scarred Dog is out cold.

>>655405
>>655410
Joestar opens up by sweeping away the legs of the Boss Dog, then bucking into him with both hindlegs while he is the air, passing him to Kitanya, who awaits with a stretched out hoof, doing damage not on the outside, but on the inside.
When the dog hits the ground, all he can do is raise his head and paw slightly before collapsing entirely.


On a side note, the stunned dog passes out. It's cruel to keep someone stunned for that long, man.

Joestar: 6/4, 5 Chi
Jhin: 5/4, 5 Chi
Kitanya: 1/2, 5 Chi

Scarred Dog: Dazed
Punished Dog: Reeling
One-Eyed Dog: About to break

VICTORY ACHIEVED



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]