[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1440902968646.png (1.03 MB, 1176x524, dice bag.png)

 No.640361[Last 50 Posts]

https://goo.gl/dAQmuV
Dice Pool Test Game, feel free to just put your chosen format in your post if you don't want to edit your sheet.

 No.640362

File: 1440903092804.png (1.37 MB, 1920x1080, dice_ex_machinima.png)

>>640361
>no infinity sided dice
Fuckin dropped

 No.640363

>>640361
http://pastebin.com/2iegr5rr
One Horse Army

Support
[1d10]
[1d10]
Aura
[1d10]
[1d10]
Attack
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 10 = 10 / Roll #3 5 = 5 / Roll #4 8 = 8 / Roll #5 9 = 9

 No.640364

>>640361
http://pastebin.com/zQXKF3ez
Crusader

Attack
[1d10]
[1d10]
Berserker
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
Aura
[1d10]
Skill Check
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 4 = 4 / Roll #3 1 = 1 / Roll #4 1 = 1 / Roll #5 4 = 4 / Roll #6 7 = 7 /

 No.640365

File: 1440903494231.png (6.41 MB, 2550x3501, Sir Humerus Bones.png)

>>640361
http://pastebin.com/WYF0vTBQ
Everyman

Attack
[1d10]
Support
[1d10]
Aura
[1d10]
Social
[1d10]
Skill Check
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 9 = 9 / Roll #3 7 = 7 / Roll #4 10 = 10 / Roll #5 10 = 10

 No.640366

>>640364
Off to a ROLLICKING good start
Berserker
Attack
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
Aura
[1d10]
Skill Check
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 9 = 9 / Roll #3 9 = 9 / Roll #4 5 = 5 / Roll #5 3 = 3

 No.640367

>rerolling

Roll #1
[1d10]
Roll #4
[1d10]
Roll #5
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 8 = 8 / Roll #3 5 = 5

 No.640368

>>640361
http://pastebin.com/LRx6QCvj

Crusader

Attack: [1d10] [1d10]
Skill Check: [1d10] [1d10]
Aura: [1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 3 = 3 / Roll #3 2 = 2 / Roll #4 7 = 7 / Roll #5 2 = 2

 No.640369

>>640368
reroll
Attack: [1d10] [1d10]
Aura: [1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 6 = 6 / Roll #3 7 = 7

 No.640370

>>640363
Just noticed my 5. Check this 10

[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.640371

>>640363
>>640365
>>640366
>>640368

The four of you have been called to aid the upcoming exotic zoo. A grand opening is only a few days away to show the populace of beasts from far off lands, dangerous creatures that the average citizen would only meet in nightmares.
Unfortunately, some of the creatures have escaped their pens, and while young still can be a threat. he zoo has been closed off and contained, but their location is still unknown. The three missing exhibits are:
-A Brachydios. This one is a fighter so be on guard.
-A Qurupeco. You'll need ot calm this one down to approach it.
-A Jadinko. Be careful of any vines this one summons, its a prankster.

The location of these animals has been narrowed down to the mountain, river, and desert pens.

You all stand at the zoo's entrance, informed and free to start whenever.

 No.640372

>>640371

"Simply wonderful!" i exclaim "A chance to catch these critters a second time!"

"Now.. should we split our forces, or move as a whole? We've got quite a bit of work to do!"

 No.640373

>>640371
>>640372
"Well, I don't know about the rest of this lot, but I don't know much of anything about these beasties. I think we should stick together, so we have a better chance of not losing a limb or something."

 No.640374

>>640371
Shadow stretches his limbs in preparation.
"Alrighty boyo-s, simple task means simple execution. Meaning simple tactics. I don't know what that means, but we're gonna get this done! Woo!"
The excited pegasus pumps a hoof in the air.

>>640372
"There's strength in numbers. If you payed attention in school, then…I think 4 is greater than 1 by a long shot."

 No.640375

>>640364
>>640365
>>640368

Floating Point clicks his tongue and taps his cane on the ground a few times in thought. "Messy… messy animals. Hmm-hmm-hmm."

>>640372
>>640373
>>640374

He scoffs. "Well, I'm not keen on going anywhere alone anytime soon. But, well, when one of you fellas gets the job done, I can open a door back to its cage. Here, watch this."

He takes a small model door out of his pocket and presses it against a nearby wall. The door spreads and becomes a normal-sized one. He opens it, waiting for a creature to come out.

>Conjure Minion


[1d10+1]

Recharge 1, spell; Conjure up a small minion with 2/2 health and a random boost depending on the roll. [6 +1 Hit, 7 -1 DC on actions, 8 +1 Wound, 9 +1 to attacks, Crit All of the above]. Lasts until combat is over.

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.640376

>>640373
>>640374

"Jolly good! We'll catch those cheeky runners in no time!"

>>640371
Picking up my rifle, i march off towards the Mountain pen, clattering noisily with each step

"Right-o! onward, step lively, one-two one-two!"

 No.640377

>>640371
>>640376
"Right, it's time to get cookin'."

He follows Sir Humerus' steps, very very carefully rummaging through his satchel for something sharp.

 No.640378

>>640376
"Sure, mountains sound good, why not." He follows Humerus onward, humming under his breath as he looks around the zoo.

 No.640379

>>640375
Your door opens up to the Aether, a four winged bird flies out and perches on your horn, waiting command.
>2/3 Bird

>>640377
>>640376
>>640375
>>640373
You all head off towards the mountain pen, reaching the base of an abnormally tall peak for what one would expect in a zoo. The climb up looks easy enough, but the jagged shape and craigs (likely to give spots for visitors to stand) give ease to fall off if one isn't careful.
From above, faintly, the sound of song can be heard.

 No.640380

>>640379

Putting a hoof over the pocket which contains his pet rat, Floating looks up at the bird and whistles along with it while they walk to the mountain.

Once they reach the base of the hill, he starts to slowly climb up. "So, what do these creatures do, exactly? I mean, what's their, uh… their thing?"

 No.640381

>>640379
"Careful now, mind the gaps!"

planting a bony hoof onto the side, i start to scale up the sloped mountain

>>640380
"It sounds like we've got something nearby! Judging by the height, we may be dealing with a flying creature."

 No.640382

>>640379
He looks the mountain up and down, cursing himself for not having brought climbing spikes. "This could've been so much easier if I hadn't left in a rush. Oh well. We'll have to make do I suppose." He starts trying to climb the mountain to the best of his abilities.
[1d10] if you need it

>>640380
"Well, one controls vines, one needs to be tamed and the other's got a nasty temper. That's about as much as I know. Bones McCoy here probably knows more than I do, you should ask him." He gestures at Humerus.

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.640383

>>640379
Shadow looks up at the mountain that looms over the crew.
With a long sigh, he starts making his way up.
"Oooh, I hear singiiing~ I wonder what's doooing iiit~" he says in a sing-song tone.

>>640380
"They're probably just some average exotic creatures that y'don't see round' these parts or something."

 No.640384

>>640383
"I'd try to avoid the singing if I were you," he warns. "I'm not really the superstitious kind, but there's a mythological creature that tries to lure sailors to their doom by hypnotizing them with their singing. I'm not saying Kelpies exist or anything, but the myth has to come from somewhere, right?"

 No.640385

>>640381
>>640382
>>640383

"Average… exotic… flying… with bratty tendencies. Ah. Well, who knew they'd be so much like us?"

>>640384

"Comes from fear, usually. Cautionary tales, fables, the like… it's all a bit of an explanation for the unknown, of course."

 No.640386

>>640380
>>640381
>>640382
>>640383
The climb goes smoothly, to be expected from a zoo exhibit. The singing gets louder as you ascend, until you reach the peak. Or, one of them at least.
On a separate ledge, you can see a pony sized bird, the beak extended outward at the end, like a trumpet almost. The bird sings away, the tone sounding more like a sound you'd hear in the background in a shop than a traditional bird song.
While the ledge the bird rests on is separate from you all, it is close enough to jump for those non-fliers. Rocky outcroppings on the edge of both cliffs also exist to grab onto, to climb or save yourself if you fall.

 No.640387

>>640386

"And this one is… hmm. Well, unless it's hiding those vines in that beak of his, I don't think it's the Jadinko, anyway… can any of you speak bird?"

 No.640388

>>640386
He looks stunned for a moment, taking in the sight of the strange bird. Then he shakes his head and focuses on the task at hand.

>>640387
"Nope. Doesn't look particularly mean, either, which means it's probably the Quasar or whatever it's called. Any ideas on how to pacify it?"

 No.640389

>>640388

"Well, I have this funny little inkling our pay won't be quite what we agreed to if we return a roughed-up display, but… assuming we can't tame it, a little force might be the most efficient means."

He taps his chin with the end of his cane.

"Now, how much do you weigh?"

 No.640390

>>640389
"Me?" He shrugs. "Not much. Why?"

 No.640391

>>640390

He gives Jackpot a look up and down, humming to himself. "Well, if you're confident you weigh just enough to pin down a bird your size for a few moments, all I have to do is just– wshh!" he makes a flourish with his cane, like sliding an object along the ground. "…And our zoo will have itself a bird display."

 No.640392

>>640391
"Don't see why it should come to that." He gestures at his horn, then attempts to use telekinesis to grapple the bird.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.640393

>>640392
You grasp the bird in your magic, the song cutting off with a squawk as it's grabbed. Is starts to flap in a panic, trying to break from your magical hold.
>Escape [1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.640394

>>640386
climbing the side of the exhibit, i shift my rifle into firing position, aiming at the creature.

"Very well, just a few rounds of birdshot and we'll have the hearth's warming turkey bagged for display!"
>trick ammo, knockout

 No.640395

>>640392

Floating frowns and gawks in confusion at the horn. "How long has that been there?" he asks sincerely.

>>640393

Before the bird can escape, Floating jumps across and plants his door on the ground, setting the other end as the bird's cage.

[1d10] Jump
[1d10] Portal to send the bird through.

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.640396

>>640393

Sighting the bird, the rifle cracks off a shot, shoulder bones jostling
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.640397

>>640393
"Come on now, down you go." He keeps trying to telekinetically subdue the birb.
[1d10]

>>640395
"…Since forever? You soft in the head or something?" He shakes his head in disbelief.

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.640398

>>640393
Shadow pokes his head out from behind the others and whips a very sharp pencil coated in some fluid.
>Camouflaged; autocrits
>Trick Ammo; Knockout
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.640399

>>640398
>Perfect situation
[Exchanging roll for Roll #1]

 No.640400

>>640397

"Not that I can recall."

 No.640401

>>640397
You manage to keep concentration on your magic enough to ignore the bird's thrashing to keep it held.

>>640395
You jump across the gap, landing next to the bird a it stares at you with another surprised squawk.
However, when you open the portal, it opens below you. The other end opens high above, you can evne see yourself through it.
>Instant dodge roll to quickly jump before it fully opens under you.

>>640394
>>640396
>>640398
>>640399
In a quick action from the two archers, the bird is overwhelmed by the tranquilizing arowws, collapsing onto the rocky ledge, knocked out.

 No.640402

>>640401

He rubs his eyes in confusion and surprise. "Well, that doesn't usually happen."

He gets out of the way of the portal, hopping onto solid ground. [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.640403

>>640401
Shadow hovers his way over to the K.O'd bird thing, and raises two hooves in the air.
"Whoo! One down!"

 No.640404

>>640401

"Excellent! Now, steady…"

stuffing a net into the rifle barrel, i take aim at the prone bird

[1d10] Portable cage

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.640405

>>640401
He puts the stunned bird down gently. "Well, guess that's that for now. Where to next, gang?"

 No.640406

>>640402
You quickly side step the hole to the sky you've opened.

>>640404
>>640403
>>640405
The Qurupeco is quickly wrapped up into a net, quietly snoring away in a daze.

 No.640407

>>640405

"First, we'll need to climb down! After that, i saw the desert exhibit a short stroll away."

 No.640408

>>640406
"Okay. Do we just leave it here, or what?"
He hovers above Humerus Bones.

 No.640409

>>640408

"Very well, I'll haul our catch."

>>640406
slinging the bagged bird over my shoulder, i begin the trot down the mountain face, careful not to drop the net.

 No.640410

>>640406

He dismisses his door-in-the-sky, pausing to pet his bird as it lands back on his head. "Oh, good! I'm not splattered all over the ground, and we've one of three. Go team. Celebrations all around."

Dusting off his clothing, he lights a cigarette and follows Humerus.

 No.640411

>>640409
He shrugs and follows behind.

 No.640412

>>640407
>>640409
"Sounds as good a plan as any." He carefully follows Humerus down the mountainside.

 No.640413

>>640408
>>640409
>>640410
>>640412
The four of you climb down the mountain, Qurupeco in tow. You head to the desert next, this pen looking smaller in scale than the mountain was. Even has a map on the entrance, although it isn't as helpful as it just names various portions of the pen, that all look the same as its just sand with nothing else.
In the distance, you see a plume of sand erupt with a rumble, like an explosion went off.

 No.640414

>>640413

"And that is our fighter. Joy, oh joy."

He sends the bird out to fly low over the sands, to lure out the monster.

[1d10] Minion b8

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.640415

>>640413
"This is turning into a lovely afternoon," he remarks as he tries to spot the source of the explosion.
[1d10] Perception

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.640416

>>640413
Shadow sighs.
"Dangit. I thought this might go smooth…judging by how much sand came up, I don't know anymore."
He hovers up in the air, and takes in the scenery.

 No.640417

>>640414
>>640415
The bird flies out towards the plume, circling the area. You two can both see a large bipedal creature leaping up in a vain attempt to catch it.

>>640416
You look over the zoo-scape. It looks pretty nice, would be a nice place to visit if it weren't for the runaway creatures.

 No.640418

>>640417

"Peekaboo, everyone, here it comes."

With a wave of his cane, he directs the bird to fly back in their direction to bring the creature along with it.
[1d10]

Meanwhile, he takes two small pots, one red and one blue, out of his jacket, and holds them out in front of himself in a defensive pose.

>Reflect on self [1d10+2]


Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 2 + 2 = 4

 No.640419

>>640417
He looks at the creature in sudden surprise, unsheathing his sword and taking a defensive stance. "Well? Don't hang about folks. Get it!"

 No.640420

>>640417
Shadow groans and reaches into his satchel very carefully to take out a sharp thing, and throws it at the creature.
>Camouflage
>Trick Ammo; Knockout
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.640421

>>640418
The bird flies back towards you, the creature taking the bait as it charges after it. You ready your pots as it approaches.

>>640418
>>640419
>>640420
As the beast nears, everyone can see a large armored reptile charge towards the group. The most noticeable feature is its arms. The ends coming to a ball joint, like a long cylinder over where its fists would be. An ooze can be seen dripping off them.

>>640420
You fire an arrow at the creatures head dead on, the reptile collapsing into the sand a short distance away.

The creature isn't fully out yet, you can see it stirring still, the tranquilizer not going to last much longer.

 No.640422

>>640421
"Hold up." He looks from the reptile to the two-legged creature. "Which one is the Brachywhatsit, do you reckon? We can't take them both in, can we?"

 No.640423

>>640421
>>640422

"Hmm… unless Brachydioseseses are natural cyborgs… which doesn't sound quite right– it looks like someone's gone and put some kind of ordinance on that thing."

>>640422

"Well, nothing says 'give us a much-needed bonus' like turning in some extra credit. I say we can, and we should, if we like money."

He has his bird attack the beast.

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.640424

>>640421
Shadow perks his head up.
"Woah. I actually hit it?! Whoo me!"
He gets out a piece of glass from his satchel and haphazardly tosses it at the creature.
[1d10]

>>640422
"Doesn't matter, we'll take both!"

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.640425

>>640422
Ignore this

>>640421
"Well, there's only one thing for it." He runs behind the creature while it's distracted and deals a blow from behind with his sword.
[1d10] Backstab

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.640426

>>640423
Your bird pecks at the Brachydios, but its scales are too thick to do anything.

>>640424
You toss a shard of glass, but it misses and falls in hte sand beside it.

>>640425
You run up from behind and stab it through a open spot in its scales, giving it a god shank.

The Brachydios rises, not all too happy with being shot and stabbed. It turns to face Jackpot, swinging a fist down at him.
>[1d10]

Floating 5/5
Shadow 5/5
Jackpot 5/5
Bird 2/3

Brachydios Good

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.640427

>>640426
Shadow takes a quick breath.
"Well. That sucked."
He takes out a throwing knife with a poisoned tip, and throws it at the Branchydios.
>Trick Ammo; Knockout
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.640428

>>640426

He gives Reflect another try, content to watch things from afar. [1d10+2]

Berb continues to attack the robodino. [1d10]

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.640429

>>640426
"Come on now, go to sleep, sweet giant," he grunts as he swings at it again.
[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.640430

>>640429
>using Dice Pool: Attack 2: roll 6

 No.640431

>>640427
You fire another arrow at the Brachydios' face, it collapses into the sand again as the tranquilizers take effect once more.

>>640428
Your pots glow as your magic takes affect this time.
Your bird takes advantage of the knocked out stat,e pecking at the less protected face of the Brachydios.

>>640426
>>640429
>>640430
The Brachydios is unable to attack as it lies dazed, giving you an opportunity to slash at its scales without risk.

Floating 5/5
Shadow 5/5
Jackpot 5/5
Bird 2/3

Brachydios Average [Helpless]

 No.640432

>>640431
Seeing it fall, he sheathes his sword. "Hold up, we're not trying to kill the beastie, are we? We're not savages. At least I'm not. We should just give it as much tranquilizer as we can for now, and try to tie it up or something for the workers to deal with. We can't carry this great lug anywhere."

 No.640433

>>640431
>>640432

"I've said this before and I'll say it again. Anything is a door if you try hard enough." Floating remarks with a twinge of annoyance.

He places the model door on the ground, where it spreads into a gateway leading to the Brachydios' cage.

>Using Portal to Fulton the dino outta here

 No.640434

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.640435

>>640431
Shadow takes out a sharp piece of wood in preparation.

>>640432
"No, we're just here to subdue the creature, not kill it outright.

 No.640436

>>640433
>>640434
You open a portal under the Brachydios, dropping it back into its pen while its dazed.

 No.640437

>>640433
>>640434
>>640436
"Two down, one to go," he says cheerfully. "Shall we?" He gestures in the direction of the river pen.

 No.640438

>>640436
Shadow laughs and shakes his head.
"Whooo, we are just /blazing/ through these creatures, eh? Alright, time for our third catch of the day, boy-os!"
He heads on towards the river pen.

 No.640439

>>640436
>>640437

"What are you fellas going to do with your share of the reward?" he asks as he walks along to the river.

 No.640440

>>640437
>>640438
>>640439
You all head towards the river enclave, standing beside it. Its running quite fast, or faster than one would expect at least. There's no sign of anything in immediate view, but the river runs into a cave nearby. There's a small path along the edges that can be walked on, but it looks damp and slippery from the water.

 No.640441

>>640439
He thinks for a moment. "That's a good question. Never really thought about it. Suppose I could go for a new set of armor. This brigandine's wearing a bit thin." He tugs at his chestpiece. "That or start saving up for a proper home. Been contemplating settling down eventually. You?"

>>640440
"Nice place," he remarks as he takes in the sight of the enclave. "Reminds me of that time I was hired to hunt down Harren the Black. Real adventure, that was." He is about to start telling the story, but thinks better of it, focusing on the task at hand and entering the cave in search of the final creature.

 No.640442

>>640439
"Probably pay rent to a friend, maybe buy some more stuff for my satchel. For sure, I'm getting a carton of cigarettes."
He waggles his eyebrows.

>>640440
Shadow cracks his neck.
"We gotta be careful in there. Ambush could come from any angle inside."
He takes to the air and lights a cigarette to give a very small light for himself, and hovers over the river.

 No.640443

>>640442
He frowns. "Those things'll kill you, you know. My dad used to say smoking's like hiring a hitman for sixteen bits a day. Terrible habit to get into if you ask me."

 No.640444

>>640441
>>640442

"Good, good. Good, invest it. Invest in something worthwhile, nothing trivial."

"Me? Well… who knows. I'm frugal. Very frugal." he says with some confusion. "A bit of a bind with money… oh, I'll just put it towards something important, I'm sure."

>>640440

He heads through the cave, yawning and hanging his head, not watching his steps.

 No.640445

>>640441
>>640442
>>640444
You all head into the cave, walking along the narrow edge, except for Shadow who flies.
The light gets dim as you get deeper, but you can hear the faint sound of footsteps aside from your own.
Just after those footsteps, you hear a slithering. Vines drop from the walls, and sweep out at your hooves.
>Roll (not instant) to avoid getting swept into the river.

 No.640446

>>640445
>Also counts as a skill check roll

 No.640447

>>640445
He yells in surprise, scrabbling to regain his footing.
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.640448

>>640443
"Haven't killed me in centuries. I think I'll just continue my little hobby, thank you very much," he says matter-of-factly.

>>640445
He yelps and tries moving out of the way of the incoming vines.
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.640449

>>640445

"Oh, you bastard." he mutters with curiosity as he holds on tight.

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.640450

>>640447
>>640448
>>640449
You all avoid the vines easily.

Further up ahead you can see a raptor-like reptile, roughly pony size but slender. It sits against the cave wall laughing. An interesting aspect of the lizard is it appears it has vines and plant life growing off of it.

 No.640451

>>640450
"Hey, quit laughing!"
He tosses a tranquilizer dart at the raptor vine plant thingy.
>Trick Ammo; Knockout
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.640452

>>640450
"Cheeky bugger, aren't you?" He scowls and rushes toward it, punching it in the snout.
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.640453

>>640451
>>640452
A quick punch and arrow quickly silence the mocking laughs, but unfortunately with the narrow walkways, the Jadinko falls into the river, quickly getting pulled away.

 No.640454

>>640453
He curses as he sees it getting away and tries to grab the lizard with his telekinesis.
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.640455

>>640454
>using Dice Pool: Skill Check 2: roll 7

 No.640456

>>640453
"Oh dear…I don't think that's supposed to happen."
He dashes to the Jadinko, saying "Dame" the entire time, intent on grabbing the creature.
>grabbling its jubilies
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.640457

>>640454
>>640455
>>640456
Jackpot quickly plucks the unconscious plant lizard from the water before it gets pulled too far away by the rapids. The last creature is now captured.

 No.640458

>>640457
He crashes into the river and flies back up, having failed to grab the Jadinko, raising his front hooves in celebration.
"Last creature! Let's turn em' in and get our reward!"

 No.640459

>>640457
He grins as he floats the creature along.

>>640458
"Yup, looks like we're done here," he says. "Let's get a move on, I don't fancy hanging about this place after dark."

 No.640460

>>640459
"Yeah man, this place gives me the heebie-jeebies."
He follows, floating behind Jackpot.

 No.640461

>>640458
>>640459
The two of you carry the Jadinko and Qurupeco back to their cages, putting them back where they belong. Aside from some extra beating on the Brachydios, you're given a job well done. As reward, you're given a few bits and a season pass to the zoo once it opens.
>Game Finished



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]