[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1424831546524.jpeg (675.21 KB, 1280x765, Steel Ranger.jpeg)

 No.616627[Last 50 Posts]

FalloutQuestria rules doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1whdQhzD0h-yluJ-yk8VRiQCIYTFlrX-V1xWn4JhQcNU/edit?usp=sharing

B.B.
Ponies in the local settlement report that several ponies have gone missing, including several children, and have recruited you to help find them. At long last, you found the trail that led you here. To a building that, according to the bright red sign in front of it, used to be an elementary school. The western side is collapsed, and the skeletons of the pre-War houses of this town stand opposite of it on the other side of a crumbling roadway, the pavement cracked and disintegrating.
However, grafitti on the walls of the school imply that it's inhabited.
There is a set of large double doors in front of you. Enter through here, or look for another way inside?

 No.616628

>>616627
Of course!

Faster I find those kids, faster I get paid! Plus, a school has plenty of visibility to the outside, I'd be a sitting dog out there.

 No.616629

>>616628
Bring your cart inside with you, or leave it here? If a fight breaks out, it might get in the way, but leaving it out in the open might be a bad idea too.

 No.616630

>>616629
Not much but food in it, and it's so shoddy anyone would probably mistake it for rubble. I'll leave it near the doors.

Time to lay low and try to sniff out those kids.

 No.616631

File: 1424832497936.png (530.17 KB, 800x456, 800px-Fo3_SES_Entrance.png)

>>616630
It's a grisly sight that greets you upon entering. A massive cage sits directly in front of you, a mangled, headless corpse laying in a pile of bones inside it. A mattress on top of the cage holds a similarly mangled body, the remains of it's limbs spread-eagled to the four corners of the mattress. More bodies are suspended from chains and hooks on the ceiling, some still dripping dark red ichor onto the dark, dusty floor.
The stench is horrid, masking any attempt to locate the children. You can tell they're here, but where is impossible to determine through the stench of death and decay.

 No.616632

File: 1424832750471.png (6.97 KB, 819x679, Dungeon entrance.png)

>>616630
[Stealthed]
There are three entrances before you, and you think you can hear voices deeper inside the school. the doors on the sides are open, but the double doors before you are shut. Choose your path.

 No.616633

>>616631
"None of those better be the kids. I get paid more for bringing them in alive."

Try to hear them instead. '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.616634

>>616632
I'll go to the right. No need to risk a meeting on their terms.

 No.616635

File: 1424833222840.png (12.68 KB, 819x679, school dungeon 2.png)

>>616634
[stealthed]
There's a long empty hall to the north, and an empty classroom to the east. only it's not so empty- you catch a glimpse of a pony dressed in spikes, old tires, and scrap metal. Raiders!
fortunately, she has her back turned to you right now.

RAIDER: MEDIUM range

 No.616636

>>616635
I'll take care of this pony now.

Get in to Melee Range. '1d10'
>Speedy Racial

Go for a grab and to hold the Raider down. '1d10'
>Strengthened Racial

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.616637

File: 1424833883354.png (13.43 KB, 819x679, school dungeon 3.png)

>>616636
>trying to move two ranges in a single turn without the perk
You manage to get up against the wall next to the door, giving you a clear view into the room. Judging by the bedrolls and lack of bodies, this is probably where they sleep. The desks stacked on top of each other are an interesting touch…
Unfortunately, you kick a can on your way to the door, sending it clattering down the hall. The raider immediately drops into a crouch.
"WHo's there?" she calls, scanning her head as she starts walking toward the door.

[CAUTION]
RAIDER: CLOSE range

 No.616638

>>616637
Cover is most likely blown, so I'll steady my shotgun and let her walk out to me.

 No.616639

>>616638
[CAUTION]
Due to her moving towards you, she is now in MELEE range, tapping a pool billiard against the floor as she looks down the hallway, her head turned away from you.
"Come out and play, meat-toy~," she coos, "I just wanna POUND YOUR FACE IN!"
She'll probably turn your way in a moment…

 No.616640

>>616639
"Let's find out if you'll even have one after this, honey."

Unload on her
>Combat Shotgun
>'3d10+3'
>Scattergun + Steady + Gun skill bonus

Roll #1 4, 5, 9 + 3 = 21

 No.616641

>>616640
[DANGER!]
She whips her head around, her eyes going wide as she stares down your shotgun for the split-second before the first blast blows off the right side of her face. Her pained screams cut short by the follow-up blasts that ragdoll her body against the doorframe. She slumps to the ground in a puddle of gore and blood as several voices start shouting further into the school.

 No.616642

>>616641
"Dang, now I'm going to have to wipe you off my gun when I get home, slut."

One line done, move towards that next hallway towards the north before they can completely surround me.

 No.616643


 No.616644

>>616643
Move up, towards the first hallway

 No.616645

File: 1424844674461.png (14.81 KB, 819x679, school dungeon4.png)

>>616644

>>616642
There's a bathroom just across the hall from you and lockers all along the walls, the corner of a blackboard visible at the end of the hall. However, of more concern is the raider at the end of the hallway. Immediately noticing you, he takes aim and opens up with a pistol, eschewing cover for a more violent approach.
"Time to die!"

Raider: MEDIUM range
'1d10-1'

Roll #1 3 - 1 = 2

 No.616646

>>616645
At this range, his first shots go wide, kicking up dust and debris as they bounce off the wreckage blocking off what must have once been a classroom behind you.

 No.616647

>>616646
>>616645
"Where'd you learn to shoot like that?" Laugh at him as I run towards the middle hallway between us. My shotgun is no good here.

>Movement

>'1d10-1'
>Speedy Racial

Roll #1 2 - 1 = 1

 No.616648

>>616647
You try, but your taunt must have made him angry, as several bullets hit near you, forcing you to scramble back to cover behind the lockers.
"And where'd you learn to move like that? A dead corpse? Ha! At least you'll be like your teacher soon!"
'1d10-1'

Roll #1 5 - 1 = 4

 No.616649

>>616647
>>616648
one of the rounds actually manages to hit you, albeit glancingly. Luckily, your armor absorbs most of the hit; there'll be a bruise there tomorrow, but nothing serious.

 No.616650

>>616649
"If that Mare of yours wasn't so nosy and crazy, I'd have just looted this house of the blind and left your sorry flanks!"

Take a risk, try to close in one more time.

>Movement

>'1d10-1'
>Speedy Racial

Roll #1 10 - 1 = 9

 No.616651

File: 1424846623324.png (15.33 KB, 819x679, school dungeon5.png)

>>616650
You manage to make it to the middle corridor… only to find it already occupied.
"Surprise, mother-bucker!" A scrawny pegasus yells, a mad gleam in his eyes as he swings at you with a cleaver, multiple piercings across his face glimmering in the flashes from his comrade's fire.
RAIDER 1: CLOSE range '1d10'
Raider 2: MELEE range '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.616652

>>616650
>>616651
Okay, that hurt. The cleaver cutting into your chest and leaving a large gash in your armor is combined with the guy at the end of the hall finally hitting his mark.

BB health: 13/20

 No.616653

>>616652
"Pegasus wings fetch quite a price when I find the right buyer!"

>Combat Shotgun on Pegasus

>'3d10+2'
>Scattergun + Gun skill - Melee

Roll #1 4, 7, 8 + 2 = 21

 No.616654

>>616653
Bringing a knife, even a big one, to a shotgun fight turns out as well as you'd expect for the pegasus, who gets pulverized by the shotgun blasts. Luckily his front took all the blasts, leaving his wings untouched, though their dirtiness might drop their worth a little.
"You fucking bitch!" the other raider yells as he takes cover behind the wall. "You'll fucking pay for that! I'll tear your heart out and feed you your entrails!"

 No.616655

>>616654
"That's the most beautiful date anyone here in the Wastelands has ever invited me to!"

>Cover Quality

>'1d10'

Reload Shotgun

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.616656

>>616654
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.616657

>>616655
>>616656
as you both reload, you both seem to have resorted to exchanging insults rather than gunfire.
"Ha! If you like that, you're gonna love it when we bend you over a table and take turns making you moan before we turn you into tomorrow's stew!"
However, all truces come to an end, and this one ends when he starts firing at you, his angle giving him a clear shot.
'1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.616658

>>616655
>>616657
Unfortunately for you, he's a decent marksman, if with a rather crappy pistol. You're really starting to feel the drain from your injuries.
BB health: 11/20

 No.616659

>>616658
Open the door and head towards the bottom left door, my wall cover must me made out of paper.

>>616657
"I don't think a Raider like you has the skills to satisfy me. Maybe I'll show you a thing or two!"

Take the cleaver for now. I don't want to give him ideas if he follows.

 No.616660

File: 1424848795443.png (21.36 KB, 819x679, school dungeon6.png)

>>616659
Cleaver added to your bag. 6/10 space in your bag.
Good news? You're clear of him and out of his range for a few moments, giving you a chance to breathe.
The bad news? You stumble across another raider working on preparing a meal in what seems to be their kitchen.
"Fresh meat?" She exclaims gleefully, running at you with a baseball bat. "Don't worry, I'll make sure it's nice and tender~"
Raider 1: No line of sight
Raider 2: CLOSE range

 No.616661

>>616660
"You'll go great with a side of Pegasus Wings, Missy."

>Steady

>'1d10'

>Combat Shotgun

>'3d10+1'
>Gun skill bonus

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 8, 10, 10 + 1 = 29

 No.616662

>>616661
Well, she's certainly tenderized enough. If you're willing to call the sloppy mess that used to be a pony edible.
"Stay back, you bitch!" the last one yells, firing away at you.
'1d10-1'
Raider is at Medium range.

Roll #1 5 - 1 = 4

 No.616663

>>616662
>>616661
another glancing shot, another bruise. other than that, you're fine.

 No.616664

>>616663
>>616662
"But I thought you wanted me!? Didn't we have something special going?"

>Cover

>'1d10'

>Combat Shotgun at his pistol

>'3d10-1'
>Gun skill bonus - Scattergun

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 4, 10, 9 - 1 = 22

 No.616665

>>616664
His pistol goes flying as he cries out, clutching at his hoof in pain before snarling and charging at you.
"You stubborn bitch! Why won't you die already?!"

 No.616666

>>616665
"Is that how they teach you to seduce a lady, because it's working."

>Steady and aim at his legs

>'1d10'

>Combat Shotgun

>'2d10+1'
>Gun skill bonus

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 6, 10 + 1 = 17

 No.616667

>>616666
He screams and buckles, tumbling head over heels until he lands at your feet.
"Fucking bitch! You shot my legs! I'll fucking kill you for that! Chop you up slow!"
He struggles to stand up and takes a swing at you. '1d10-2'

Roll #1 2 - 2 = 0

 No.616668

>>616667
It… you don't even feel it. The raider, however, collapses on the floor, clutching his legs in agony.

 No.616669

>>616668
Walk up to him while reloading. Put a heavy paw on his neck and just start appraising him, wondering how much more I can get from selling him.

"By the way, sugar, I heard you brought some kids here along with you. Tell me where they are. If they're dead and my check gets cut, you're gonna wish you blasted yourself the moment you saw me."

 No.616670

>>616669
He starts hacking and wheezing, squirming helplessly beneath you. Considering his physical condition and probable mental issues, he probably isn't worth much, though maybe someplace in need of expendable labor could use him.
…If you want an answer, you should probably let him breathe.

PAUSE

 No.616692

>>616670
"The proper way to seduce a lady like me is by telling me what I want to hear. Now, depending on what you say, you'll either end up pulling a cart or wind up in a bag."

 No.616693

>>616692
"*cough* *cough* T'fuck you want?" He groans, seeming to accept that he's beaten.
"Caps? I ain't got shit; why would I run with these bozos if I did?"

 No.616694

>>616693
"I'm after some kids. Got reason to believe you hadve 'em. Where are they?"

 No.616695

>>616694
"Th' runts?" He busts out in coughing, raspy laughter. "End of the hall. Fuck if I know why you want 'em. They're fucking useless; can't work for shit, bust out crying fer no reason, whiny little shits…"

 No.616696

>>616695
"If it checks out dearie, you'll wake up soon enough. If not you'll be a sandwich."

Knock him out and tie him up, then keep moving ahead.

 No.616697

File: 1425015069891.png (4.88 KB, 272x272, Jail cell and classroom.png)

>>616696
It's not hard to knock him out cold, what with his legs being useless.
Sure enough, at the end of the hallway, you find a cell with rusted iron bars imbedded in the concrete, a faded sign hanging above the door to it with the letters "D E T N T O N" embedded in it. It seems some of the letters have faded away over time.
The cell holds several fillies and colts who look up fearfully as you approach… and a body in the corner. At least this one has it's head and all it's appendages, but all the skin's peeled off of it, exposing yellowed muscles and a skeletal face.

The children watch silently from behind the bars, several of them crowding against the wall away from you, while one actually seems to be curling up next to the body.

 No.616698

>>616697
Sigh in frustration.

"Shit, I'm late aren't I? I take it from your fear that all you kids were the ones kidnapped from nearby, right? Just relax, I'm being paid to get you out."

 No.616699

>>616698
"Y… you're not one of them?" A colt speaks up nervously, his voice squeaking a little as he cowers down.
"Do you mean it?" a zebra filly pipes up. "You're here to get us out?"
"T-there was a lot of shooting and yelling a minute ago," another speaks up. "W-was that you? D-did you kill them all?"

 No.616700

>>616699
"Almost all of them. I need one of them to pull the cart for us, but I need you all to keep quiet. I don't need one of you getting shot and my check getting smaller, alright? Your folks won't be to pleased and I'd like to keep my AAA business rating. But that one," I'll point towards the dead body, "he was kidnapped with you?"

 No.616701

>>616700
"Uh-huh," the filly snuggled up next to him nods. "This is Mister Wheezy. He's my daddy!"
The filly gives the body a hug, making it sigh out a wheezing gust of air that probably doesn't do your nose any favors.
"Come on, daddy, wake up! It's time to go!"

 No.616702

>>616701
"Uhhh, listen kid."

"He seems to be tired. I'll just stuff him into a bag or something and carry him out, just don't make any noises, okay?"

Check the halls before we start moving out.

 No.616703

>>616702
"Hey, don't say that about my daddy! I didn't like getting stuffed in bags the first time, so he won't like it!"
"Um… miss?" A young colt speaks up. "How exactly are you going to get us out?"
He reaches out and tugs on the metal bars for emphasis.

 No.616704

>>616703
"Oh yeah, the key. You kids remember if one of the bandits had the key with them? I'd rather not waste bullets trying to blow it out."

 No.616705

>>616704
"The scary lady," one speaks up, pointing to the door to the right. "She's upstairs right now, feeding her dog. I like doggies, but that one… it's scary. It tried to eat me!"

 No.616706

>>616705
"Guess it's time for me to put it down. I want you kids to stay quiet, act like you were sleeping or something, but get ready to bail when I come back."

Time to head to the second floor.

 No.616707

>>616706
(I'm going to try not relying on maps, to see if you can still follow what's going on.)
At the top of the stairs, you come to an L-shaped turn that leads to an open door. You can see the edges of some concrete road barricades in the hall.
"The fuck was all that shooting about earlier? Ey, Josie! The fuck you assholes doing down there?"

 No.616708

>>616707
Play along and yell out from behind the door.

"Just that stupid featherbrain playing with the shells again. I swear, he'd make a better meal than a raider, you know!?"

 No.616709

>>616708
"Heh, yeah- wait, who the fuck are you?!"
Seriously, were you not expecting them to notice that you sound nothing like their palls?
[DANGER!]

Raider: CLOSE range - NO LINE OF SIGHT!

 No.616710

>>616709
"Raiders who actually listen? Who trained you so well?"

If it's an L-shaped turn before the door, I'll push open the door and take cover behind the wall/floor.

>Cover '1d10'


Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.616711

>>616710
>an L-shaped turn that leads to an open door
Trying to open the already-open door leaves you standing in the open, giving the raider a clear shot with her hunting rifle. '1d10'
"FRESH MEAT, BOYS!"

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.616712

>>616710
>>616711
She pulls the trigger, filling the halls with the roar of- click.
"Fucking shit-piss bastard plothole…" she mutters as she works the lever-action, ejecting the dud and chambering a new round. "Bitch-ass ammo never fucking stays dry…"

 No.616713

>>616711
"I bet you'd go down great with a Capra-Cola!"

Shoot back, make the shooter pay!

>Movement '1d10' Get Closer

>Speedy Racial

>Combat Shotgun

>'3d10+1'
>Gun Skill Bonus

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 9, 1, 8 + 1 = 19

 No.616714

>>616713
You manage to get to the doorway, which is closer, but still just CLOSE.
However, it's now time for WHEEL OF CRITFAIL!

 No.616715

>>616714
No Jam please
'1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.616716

>>616715
Two of your shots hit home, staggering the raider and sending her ducking for cover behind the barricades… but one shot goes wild and hits a shelf, causing it to topple and dump everything on it. Most of it ends up on the floor, but a large container of bright pink paint gets dumped squarely on you and your shotgun, coating you head to foot with the stuff.
"Hah! You're like a neon sign, miss frilly!" '1d10'
Poking her head out from cover, she takes another shot at you. '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.616717

>>616716
>>616715
Fortunately for you, she's right on the edge of the barricade, barely protected by it at all.
And for all that you now stand out, her shot still manages to miss. Maybe it's the fact that she's laughing so hard.

 No.616718

>>616716
"Argh, I'll make you lick it off!"

>Movement '1d10' Get to Melee


Aim at her weapon. I inte d to make her do it.

>Combat Shotgun

>'3d10+1'
>Gun Skill Bonus

>Leather Armor


Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 9, 3, 5 + 1 = 18

 No.616719

>>616718
Her rifle goes flying as you close to melee range, the paint starting to sizzle on the hot metal of your gun.
"Ghah! Hahaha, hey guys, check this bitch out!"
Another raider rounds the corner, then pulls out a grenade and winds up to throw it!
Raider 1: Melee
Raider 2: Close

The Closest raider tries to scramble away. '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.616720

>>616719
"Not in hallways, you moron!"

Try to take cover with the barricade!

>Cover '1d10'


And shoot the Grenade!

>Steady the weapon, if possible '1d10'


>Combat Shotgun

>'2d10+1'
>Gun Skill Bonus

>Leather Armor


Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 4 = 4 / Roll #3 9, 5 + 1 = 15

 No.616721

>>616720
All your flailing about in a panic makes it hard to take cover or steady your weapon; luckily, the shotgun's spread works to your advantage, and the grenade goes off before he throws it. unfortunately, he's close enough that it hits all three of you.
The guy who tried throwing it gets the worst of it, limping badly as he drags himself behind the wall. However, you and the mare get hit by shrapnel too. Your armor minimizes the damage, but your head is ringing and you're seeing spots. The mare is less lucky, the damage combining with her injuries from your shotgun to leave her rather bloody and limp. She's alive, but she's out of this fight.
The colt tries to take cover '1d10'
then tries to shoot you with a pistol '1d10'

BB Health: 9/20

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.616722

>>616721
>>616720
Unfortunately for you, he's a decent shot. Decent enough that if it wasn't for your armor, you'd be dead. as it is, you're bleeding badly, and you're on the verge of collapse.

BB Health: 1/20

 No.616723

>>616722
The flash, the pain, the anger, all I can think about is getting revenge.

>Movement, get into Melee

>'1d10'
>Speedy

Just start trying to get my claws into him if I can make it.

>Melee

>'1d10-1'
>Strengthened

>Leather Armor


Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 7 - 1 = 6

 No.616724

>>616723
It's a stumbling, shuffling charge, and the brawl that ensues is far from pretty, but right now you've got the upper hand. Combined with the injuries from the grenade, he's close to death. He makes one last desperate swing at you with his hoof. '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.616725

>>616723
>>616724
Unfortunately for you, that one blow is all it takes. Light though it would be if you were in better condition, this time it's the straw that breaks your back. The floor rushes up to meet you as everything goes black and you pass out.

 No.618141

Goood evening, Equestrian Wastelannnd! This is DJ-PON3, comin' to ya live from my fortified Studio! News time, Children!
Reports have been coming in about increased Raider activity down south in the Hoofington area. Apparently they've been getting more bold and are trying to expand. Luckily for us all, the Brotherhood Outcasts have a fortified outpost in that area, and they ain't giving it up easy. So if you're travels take you south, keep your guns ready, and if a dude in power armor tells you not to go someplace, You should probably listen.
Speaking of raiders, apparently a gang of them kidnapped a bunch of Megaton's residents right outside the city's gates! The town's security made them pay heavily for that, but word is they got away with a bunch of kids and their caretaker. Just another example of how fucked-up these bastards are. To the worried parents of Megaton, don't lose hope. We're all praying for your kids to come home safe.
Finally, we've got a mystery vigilante on our hooves! Remember that raider den up north in that old military base, Fort Thunderlane? WWWWWEEEEELLL, latest reports say the lot of them have been completely wiped out by a mysterious figure covered head to hoof and using- I'm not kidding here, children- a SWORD of all things! Just who is this fella, and why's he going after a group that tough? Guess it doesn't really matter, though. Whoever you are, if you're listening, thanks for making the wastes a bit safer, and keep up the good fight!
Now, some music. Here's Flank Sinatra, with his famous hit, "Fly me to the Moon."


Welcome to the Wastes. How's everybody doing?

 No.618144


 No.618146

>>618141
I'd be better if that Dog didn't keep running off on me. I promise, I am going to buy a leash for her we get paid.

 No.618151

File: 1426627945526.gif (99.09 KB, 561x881, wererat2.gif)


 No.618152

>>618146
Well, at least you knew where she was going. Way off in the far distance, you can see the outline of what must be the school you're looking for.
The rest of the group is behind you, fidgeting a bit as you all cross the wastes. You have all been hired to retrieve the captured children and their caretaker from the raiders.
The school is now Far from the party.

 No.618156

>>618151
To fill you in: There was a diamond dog in your party, but she ran off ahead to where the raiders took the kids. You and the rest of the party are on your way to find her and complete the job.

 No.618158

>>618152
>>618151
>>618146
"hmn…" a cloaked figure hums in a raspy, young voice. "if my deer eyes don't lie, I say that is the place we're looking for?" he said before letting out a dry cough, obviously from the lack of drinking water

 No.618160

>>618152
Eye out the school with my own scope. Don't need to be sniped.

>>618151
"Don't fall to behind. We're too easy to spot out here."

 No.618161

>>618141
"Coul' be be'er, coul' be more explosions.

 No.618163

>>618152
>>618156
>>618158

"Yess… we get this done quickly, we find the dog soon, no need to bake in the sun.

>>618160
"Trust me, I am not the one t-to 'fall behind'."

Scamper says stuttering, making his way crouched low as he tries to move towards the school undetected, shotgun ready.

 No.618164

>>618158
"Likely, so we'll need to investigate. We'll know if we find that dumb Dog's cart."

>>618161
"Watch out for those. We get paid for bringing the kids back alive."

 No.618166

>>618160
The east side of the school seems to have partially collapsed. There might be sentries stationed there, but you can't get a good look from here. However, there's some rocky outcroppings to the northeast that would give you a better vantage into that part of the school.
>>618158
>>618163
>>618161
So, what is the party's first move? Head towards the school? Scope it out from a distance? Charge in headlong? Or something else?

 No.618168

>>618163
>>618161
>>618158
"I'm not familiar with this place, so I'll let you all pick."

 No.618170

>>618164
"I know how ta handle a bomb!"

[1d10+3] making a bomb, or bombs, from a fission battery.

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.618171

>>618166
>>618163
>>618168

"I will sscout ahead, and can ssignal if it is ssafe to continue. If you hear gunfire, it will not be me, so I will mosst likely be used combat then…"

Scamper moves forward from cover to cover stealthy.

>Heading forward stealthy

 No.618172

>>618163
>>618163

"Cool. Although I gotta say, uh.. Miss ain't used to working with uh… A team, a party, comrades, whatever ya call it. But hey, first time for everything I suppose? Did we introduce or did I forget like a jerk?"

>>618168
"we could… Hmn… We should probably try to come in from behind. They'll NEVER see it coming, and when they least expect it, BOOM. Their asses be blowing up. Perfect plan right here, who's with me?"

 No.618174

>>618171
"I'll watch your back then."

>Steady the Rifle

'1d10'

>>618172
"Go with Scamper then. More eyes means more chances of finding better entrances."

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.618176

>>618174
''Sure thing'' he shuffles towards the big rat
>>618171
''Hai'' He whispers, and Scamper could just FEEL his smile under the cloak

 No.618177

>>618168
"I ain't either!"

>>618174
"Why don' I jus' blow us one?"

 No.618178

>>618176
>>618172

"I will introduce mysself when we ssurvive thiss… I am not the friendly type… now, ssilence."

Scamper whispers, continuing forward.

 No.618180

>>618178
''Oh, right right, sorry…'' He stays low and occasionally glances at Scamper. he was rather…awkward

 No.618181

>>618177
"'Cause we need to save the kids first, otherwise we just wasted time and probably ammo. Once we have them, feel free to blow the place to Canterlot."

 No.618182

>>618170
Well, it's certainly a bomb. The blast would probably rip anypony into thousands of gibblets. Might be better to actually throw this one; after all, it's a nuke.
>>618171
[HIDDEN]
You are now Medium distance from the school. You can see the main entrance out front. It looks like it's been used recently…
>>618174
Propping it up on a nearby support beam, your accuracy is greatly improved for your next shot.
Roll to spot.
>>618176
[HIDDEN]
Two hooded figures, sneaking towards the door? What is this, Star Wars?
Better be careful not to run into any storm troopers.

 No.618183

>>618182
Adjusting sights…
>'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.618184

>>618182
He analized them and their equipment, making sure to wait for Scamper's sign to do something
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.618186

>>618182

Scamper continues forward hidden, not saying anything but holding his silenced shotgun in his paws nervously.

>moving forward

 No.618187

>>618186
There wasn't a sign but whatever!
he sneaked in with him
''hey…psst,dude psst''

 No.618188

>>618184
Well, you somehow manage to wear the cloak really well. It's a little small on you, so it's really hugging your curves…
Oh right. You and Scamper ARE the hooded figures.
>>618186
Roll to spot. Normal roll, no modifiers.
>>618183
You can make out movement on the collapsed portion of the school, but can't get a clear shot.

 No.618189

>>618188
'1d10' roll to help spotting!

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.618190

>>618182
>Puts nuke in grenade bandolier

[1d10+1] seeing shit

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.618191

>>618187

"Ssssh…"

>>618188

Scamper darts his head around looking for any unseen threats.

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.618192

>>618188
Actually sorry, spot rolls are Survival.

 No.618193

>>618188
I'll keep my sights on them for now, then.

 No.618194

>>618191
''Just…wanted to say good luck to ya…''
''Good luck'' he whispers

 No.618197

>>618190
You immediately notice some of the rubble has been moved recently. The area is just big enough and in the right shape to be a wagon. This must be where BB, the diamond dog who went ahead, hid her cart!
You also notice a raider grinning down at you from the east side of the school.
"FRESH MEAT, BOYS!"
>>618194
>>618191
[HIDDEN]
The doors are right in front of you, but it seems your friend has called some attention to himself. Head inside, or stick around to help him out?
>>618193
Looks like the party's about to start! Still no shot from this angle, but maybe if you're patient, they'll come to you.

 No.618199

>>618197
THey have given us a great opportunity actually!
Open the door and go inside, carefully and slowly opening the door and checking everything inside
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.618200

>>618197
I'll let the others act first and stay steadied for the moment.

 No.618201

>>618197

Hearing the shouts, Scamper scampers up the walls of the building, trying to avoid detection.

>Speedy Racial, Agility roll

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.618202

>>618197
"FRESH MEAT IT IS!!!"
[1d10+2] chucking his freshly crafted nuke as hard as he can at the raider bastard.

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.618203

>>618202
"HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! DIE, RAIDER SCUM!"

 No.618207

>>618202
"Gah!" the raider cries out as your improvised explosive smacks him right in the face. "What the Fu-"
*KRRAA-BOOOOOM*
Bits and pieces of the crumbling school fall apart as a small mushroom cloud rises where the raider used the be, the blast whipping against your face and almost blowing you back. A moment later, tiny giblets start raining from the sky.
>>618201
Right as you start climbing, there's a flash of blinding white light, and the wall you're climbing collapses, resulting in you falling through and inside the building.
>>618200
The blast cleared some of the debris blocking you. You can make out two raiders making their way over on the top level, while three round the wall and charge the rest of the group.
>>618199
[CAUTION]
It's hard to see anything with all the dust and debris raining down, but you can see raiders bearing down on your group!

 No.618208

>>618207
''HOLY FUCK WHAT THE SHIT!'' He screams as he panicks for a moment

>>618202
''DUDE! CAREFUL WITH THAT! THERE'S INNOCENT KIDS IN HERE!''

I run inside as I look for them
'1d10' here's a roll if I need to roll for something

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.618209

>>618207
17/20 HP

"T-that'sss no good…" Scamper whispers to himself, picking himself up and continuing forward into the building, shotgun once again ready as he moves quietly.

>Continuing stealthed

 No.618210

>>618207
"HAHAHHAAAA!!! I need another one like that."

[1d10+3] making a bomb out of his other fission battery

Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6

 No.618211

>>618207
"I didn't really mean it when I said you could blow the place to Canterlot…"

Sniper Rifle at the Goons on top, the others can fend for themselves right now.

>Sniper Rifle

>'1d10+2'
>Steady + Gun Skill Bonus

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.618212

>>618209
''hey, man you alright there? that was something I was definetly not ready for''

 No.618213

>>618208
"I KNOW WHA' I'M DOIN'! I'VE BEEN 'ANDLIN' BOMBS SINCE I WAS A WEE LAD!"

 No.618215

>>618212

Scamper covers the deer's mouth with a clammy rat hand, scurrying away from the loud deer scowling.

 No.618216

>>618215
''mnnh bey,ffopgh fhafh!'' (Hey, stop that!''
He pushed the claw for a bit as he was finally silenced, he grumpily followed, still

 No.618220

>>618208
[DANGER]
Up above, one of the raiders spots you and opens fire with a hunting rifle. "Yeah, I'm looking forward to smacking that face of yours around!"
The round tears into your unprotected side, cracking a rib or two as it tears through your insides.
Yelling while sneaking around isn't a good idea…
hp 13/20
>>618209
[hidden]
you've landed in what seems like a kitchen of some sort. Seems like it hasn't been looted yet…
>>618211
A gutshot on one makes her crumple, her pistol falling to the ground as she clutches at the massive hole in her gut before going still.
>>618210
It's a decent bomb, but one of the raiders opens up on you!
His rounds cut into your rump and hind leg, tearing through your side in a flurry of surprisingly-well-aimed shots. Thank goodness the rounds don't seem that powerful at this range…
hp 12/20

 No.618223

>>618220
Also, two of the raiders on the ground have closed to Short range. One of them's got a ripper that's humming ominously, the other has a bloody sledgehammer she's winding up for a blow.

 No.618225

>>618220
"FUCKIN' TARTARUS!!"
He chucks the fresh nuke at the raiders
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.618226

>>618220
Scamper isn't the type to give up loot, his survival trumps all. He goes to loot the kitchen before anything else.

>Survival, searching for loot

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.618228

>>618220
Try to keep the Sniper Rifle steady and shoot at the one shooting at my coworkers.

>Steadying

'1d10'

>Sniper Rifle

>Gun Skill Bonus
'1d10+1'

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 8 + 1 = 9

 No.618231

Fuck that!
He prances off, wincing from the pain as he takes cover from the raider
[''Goddamit me and my big mouth…] he says in his mind as he tries to brace against the pain
'1d10' Take cover!
as he jumped, he swiftly plucked the pin of a grenade with his mouth and threw it to bounce against the wall and ricochet in the direction of the Raider ''Look foward to this then!''
'1d10' FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.618236

>>618225
Once again, there's a tremendous blast, the two raiders closing in on the group going flying through the air, both of them now missing several of their limbs.
you are now taking +1 rads every turn.
>>618231
You dive behind a solid wall right as the explosion goes off, making the whole building shudder.
Your grenade goes wide, smacking into the wall and bouncing back down, sending up a spray of debris as the wall you're hiding behind takes the hit.
A moment later, his head explodes.
>>618228
The raider up top is so focused on your friends, he doesn't think to hide from you. Lining up the shot, you slowly exhale as you pull the trigger, sending a .308 round through his skull and painting the walls with his brains.
You hear a low growl coming from behind you…
>>618226
This kitchen hasn't been touched, and all the raiders food is still here!
>Acquired 3 stimpacks
>acquired 1 Dash
>acquired 1 Stampede
>acquired 5 dirty water
>acquired 2 canned food
>acquired 6 boxed food
>acquired 3 raw meat
>acquired 4 cooked meat
>acquired 8 beer
>acquired 3 whiskey

 No.618239

>>618225
"Fucking asshole! Let's see how you like this shit!"
The last raider with the smg keeps shooting at you, some of his shots going wild, but a few still managing to hit.
HP 8/20

 No.618240

>>618236
Turn around quickly while casting bracing myself.

>Arcane Shield on myself

'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.618242

>>618236
I allow myself a smirk. ''yeah, suck on that buddy, did you see that Scamper?…''
''…''
''…''
''Scamper?''
[huh…wonder where di the guy go…OH RIGHT THE KIDS!] he thinks to himself as he runs ahead, but being as careful and as silent as he could
'1d10' please not a 2 again

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.618250

>>618236
Rubbing his hands, Scamper scarfs down some of the meat and drink there, sticking some of the meds in the backpack

>Consuming 3 cooked meat, 3 dirty waters

>Healed to full, get Well Fed perk (30 HP)

>Taking 3 stimpacks, Dash, Stampede, one Whiskey (19/20 Space, still not encumbered)


Hunger well-sated, Scamper continues down the hallway with his shotgun, still silent as per usual.

 No.618251

>>618250
>also +54 rads

 No.618253

>>618240
You get the shield up just in time to ward off the gnashing teeth! Five feral dogs seem to have decided you look pretty tasty!
shield 9/10
Feral dog 1 and 2 are in melee range, the other three are at short range
>>618242
[hidden]
you find a few dead raiders in the room. speaking of the room, you finally have a chance to look around…
It's a grisly sight that greets you upon entering. A massive cage sits directly in front of you, a mangled, headless corpse laying in a pile of bones inside it. A mattress on top of the cage holds a similarly mangled body, the remains of it's limbs spread-eagled to the four corners of the mattress. More bodies are suspended from chains and hooks on the ceiling, some still dripping dark red ichor onto the dark, dusty floor.
You find Scamper looting what looks to be a dining hall of some kind.
>>618250
>You are now Well fed!
You meet up with Maali in the hallway. Other than 3 dead raiders, the hallway is empty.

 No.618255

>>618253
>Meet up with Maali
>WIth Maali
>Maali

 No.618257

>>618236
>>618239
"YOU'RE THE ONES WHO'RE THE ASSHOLES, RAIDER SCUM!!!"
He runs at the raider with a grenade in hand
[1d10+1] Punchin' his shit
[1d10+2] Blowin' his shit up

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11 / Roll #2 5 + 2 = 7

 No.618258

>>618253
>>618242

"Free food, feel free to take… or not, it can be mine…"

Scamper says, grinning, then looking at the hallway.

"Ooh, ugly. I loot the bodies now, yess?"

 No.618261

>>618253
"Nice doggies. You don't want Zebra meat, we're too dry, if popular opinion is to be accepted."

Equip Spiked Hooves

Run towards the group
>'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.618262

>>618253
Look away, trying to not vomit
I have the guts for rotten food, but not for this kind of shit

>>618258
''ugh..n-no I…I'm suddenly not hungry…Yeah go ahead…they're dead anyway…'' He said avoiding looking at the mangled corpses as he looks around in the room for important things to find
'1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.618264

>>618262
>I keep forgetting to add mods to the rolls!
>That's a 6+1

 No.618265

>>618262

Scamper smiles, not afraid to bloody his hands on the corpses.

>Survival, looting

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.618268

>>618257
He clearly wasn't expecting that, his eyes bugging out comically as you shove the grenade- and your talon- down his throat. The blast knocks you backwards as he vaporizes into a pink mist, coating you with his insides as a few pieces of shrapnel manage to embedd themselves in you.
hp 12/20
>>618262
Well, the important stuff is on the dead raiders…
Though, you do find the hunting rifle from the raider above laying on the ground.
>aquired Hunting rifle (poor condition)
>>618265
Well, the good news is that this first raider has a frag grenade on him! Bad news, you've just accidentally pulled the pin.
>>618261
The dogs run after you, unable to attack but staying right on your heels.

 No.618270

>>618268
"What I though' ye said, raider SCUM."He looks around to see if there's anything left on the ground from the gibbed raiders that he could find of use.
[1d10+1]

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5

 No.618271

>>618268
"Ssssssshit."

says Scamper, not bothering to warn the deer as he books it for cover.

>Agility, Tunnel Runner: Run Forest, Run!

[1d10+4]

Roll #1 3 + 4 = 7

 No.618273

>>618268
Guess it will do for now
Then I take a deep breath and examine the bo- oh what the hell
He only had a glimpse of the cooked grenade on the ground before he jumped at a ramdom direction to get some cover
'1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.618275

>>618270
Well, no armor worth using, but maybe their weapons?
>acquired ripper [poor condition]
>acquired 10mm submachine gun [poor condition]
>acquired sledgehammer [poor condition]
>acquired 12 caps
>>618271
You manage to sprint by Eddie, diving back into the kitchen before the grenade goes off.
>>618273
Your quick reflexes save your life as you duck behind a wall just as the grenade goes off, throwing debris and blood everywhere. Luckily you got out of that unscathed… and lying right in front of you is BB's combat shotgun!
…only it seems to have recently been painted a bright shade of pink…
>acquired BB's Shotgun [good condition]

 No.618276

>>618261
You've got your spiked hooves equipped. Maybe you should call for help? the rest of the party seems to have mostly disappeared inside the school.

 No.618277

>>618275
''hey now that's neat…'' I check it up for a bit, and get it cocked and ready for a good shooting
After that I look around ''Hey Scamper, did you see the sunoabitch that threw that one at us? good thing we saw it on time eh?'' he smirks as he headed onwards to the next room

 No.618278

>>618268
Keep going until I can find some kind of barrier and try to smack one.

>Cover

'1d10'

Hit the first one that shows up
>Spiked Hooves
'1d10'
>Sharp, Also +2 Damage

>>618276
Do we have radios to contact each other?

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.618281

>>618275
He takes the caps, seeing no use in the other things.

>>618253
He notices the Zebra getting chased by the pack of dogs and runs over to help, hoping to distract them by being the loud bastad he is.
>Running over
"HEY, DOGS! DON'TCHYA WAN' A PIECE O' OL' BOOMY!? FRESHLY COATED WITH RAIDER PASTE!"

 No.618283

>>618277
Scamper seems to have disappeared… he's probably cowering in a corner somewhere. He'll be back when his nerves calm down.
The next room has another dead raider. Come to think of it, they all look like they died of shotgun wounds…
loot him and head on up the hall?
>>618278
Radios? This is the Wastes, bro. Working radios are expensive. Communication range is as far as your voice can carry.
You manage to crouch behind some makeshift cover and wait, punching one dog in the throat when it leaps at you. The spiked horseshoes rip it's throat open as it flies back, dead before it hits the ground.
Of course cover's not useful in melee combat… One of the dogs bites at your shield, while the other growls and tries to circle you while the other two go after Boom.
shield 7/10
>>618281
Alright, leaving the weapons.
You manage to distract two of the dogs, you run toward you, closing to Close range.

 No.618284

>>618283
>Punching the dogs with a grenade
[1d10+1] punchin' their shit
[1d10+2] Explodin' their shit

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4 / Roll #2 1 + 2 = 3

 No.618285

>>618281
>>618283
"Stay off of me! You don't know where I've been!"

>Keep punching

'1d10+1'
>Unarmed Bonus, +2 Damage on hit, Sharp

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.618288

>>618283
That's Exactly what I'll do
'1d10+1' looty loot

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.618292

>>618284
You bop one of the dogs over the head with the grenade, making it whine and snap at you.
Oops, looks like you forgot to pull the pin! that's kind of important…
>>618285
Your punches perforate another dog, your sharp eyes allowing you to predict it's attack and dodge away while hitting it.
the last surviving dog attacking you tries to bite you, but you manage to evade it.
>>618288
This guy had nothing special in the way of weaponry, but he's got plenty of loot in his pockets!
>78 caps
>stimpack
>dirty note
>Leather Armor [poor condition](provides +1 DR)

At the end of the hallway, you find a cell with rusted iron bars imbedded in the concrete, a faded sign hanging above the door to it with the letters "D E T N T O N" embedded in it. It seems some of the letters have faded away over time.
The cell holds several fillies and colts who look up fearfully as you approach… and a body in the corner. At least this one has it's head and all it's appendages, but all the skin's peeled off of it, exposing yellowed muscles and a skeletal face.

The children watch silently from behind the bars, several of them crowding against the wall away from you, while one actually seems to be curling up next to the body.

 No.618293

>>618292
Hit it! Hit that lady dog A LOT OF TIMES!!

>Keep punching

'1d10+1'
>Unarmed Bonus, +2 Damage on hit, Sharp

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8

 No.618294

>>618292
"DAMNED BRAIN!"
Punching them with the same grenade
[1d10+1]Punch with unarmed wepaon
[1d10+2]Lets hope the pin's been pulled

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7 / Roll #2 1 + 2 = 3

 No.618295

>>618292
''ah sheesh…'' First of I scan the whole room for anyone hiding and being sneaky, this smells like trap for me
''YOu kids stay down and quiet alright?Everything will be alright'' I say as I look around, preparing my shotgun and putting on that armor.
Also if I don't find anything, I'll take a read on that note
'1d10+1' look around

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.618296

>>618294
You're too busy reducing the dog's head to mush to pull the pin, instead choosing to club it to death with a glorified rock.
The other dog, however, takes this opportunity to bite down on the back of your neck, hard.
hp 8/20
>>618293
The last dog lunges it's teeth closing around your neck, only prevented from getting through by your barrier.
Fortunately, the barrier collapsing buys you just enough time to slam it to the ground and stomp on it's head until it stops moving.
>>618295
No sign of anyone here right now, but something got dragged up the stairs recently. The room next door has a first aid kit that looks untouched.
"Are you with that diamond dog lady?" A little filly asks. "She went upstairs, but she hasn't come back down. We could hear them laughing about something…"

 No.618297

>>618296
''Don't you say…'' I turn back to them
''Do you kids saw where they put the keys to this thing? any way I can open it?''
I also open up that dirty note and read it up as we speak

 No.618298

>>618296
He punches the other dog with the bomb
[1d10+1] Shoving his talon down the dog's throat
[1d10+2] Remembering to pull the pin

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8 / Roll #2 10 + 2 = 12

 No.618299

>>618298
>>618296
"Thanks for the hel,HELL!"

Take Cover
>'1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.618300

>>618297
Hit a goddamned hive of ants in the tunnel. Bastards ate seven of our best diggers before we could lock off the way in. Need to find some way to poison them so we can keep digging and blast into that Vault. If we don't get there soon, Boss is gonna start popping skulls.
Good thing we've got these kids to replace them; They can fit places bigger ponies can't. Probably going to be tighter, too… heheh…
Anyway, you need to get them set up, teach 'em their new place in life so we ain't got trouble with 'em. Knock one around, off the corpse, keep 'em scared and complacent.

"Boss mare has the key… but she's upstairs… she's really scary…"
The one filly cuddles closer to the rotting body. "Daddy's keeping us safe, but they'll come back soon… I'm scared…"
>>618299
You hide behind a convenient outcropping as the grenade goes off, shrapnel bouncing over your head and chipping at the stone.
>>618298
The dog clamps down before exploding in pink mist, the blast throwing you several feet and cracking several ribs.
hp 2/20 CRITICAL!

 No.618301

>>618300
>>618299
"Coul' ya' spare a stempa'? My talon's a wee bi' sore."

 No.618302

>>618300
>>618298
"You dolt. You hurt yourself more than that animal could have! Thanks."

>>618301
"Here, try not to bleed out in the mean time."

I'll give him one from my bag.

 No.618303

Name

 No.618304

>>618302
>Uses stempack

 No.618305

>>618300
he feels heartbroken at this.
''Upstairs huh? Alright, I'll go have a word with her…but first I'll need to find my buddies… You kids can wait a few minutes? I promise Ill be back, but I would be a complete idiot to try to fight these guys alone… I'll be back soon.''

He rushes back downstairs, looking around for the crazy explosion dude and The Zebra

 No.618306

>>618302
"Thanks, but ye don' see ME critisizing how YOU use that gun o' yours."

 No.618307

>>618301
>>618302
A quick injection, and pain explodes through your chest as the bones snap back into place, mending back in a matter of moments, and setting off every pain receptor in your chest.
>>618305
You find Boom Time getting mended rather painfully, his everything dyed dark red by blood.

 No.618308

>>618306
"That's because you aren't even supposed to see it. Just a shot and a body dropping."

 No.618309

>>618307
"AAAH! GAH! THAT'S THE STUFF!"

 No.618310

>>618307
"Oh shit"

>>618308
>>618306
"what happened to you guys? Aw heck doesn't matter, you're still alive. We gotta hurry! I found where the kids are at and the boss Mare, come on we got no time to loose!" he said motioning for them to follow him back to the detention room

 No.618311

>>618310
"And the stupid Dog who calls herself by two letter?"

Follow Along.

 No.618312

>>618311
"that's the one! I also found her shotgun up there!"

 No.618313

>>618311
>>618309
>>618310
You all arrive at the cell where the kids are being held.

 No.618314

>>618308
"Well what's the point if there ain't a BOOM!?"

>>618310
>Follows

>>618311
"Maybe the le'ers stan' for Big Boom?"

 No.618315

>>618307
>>618313

Scamper appears from the shadows.

"We get keysss and go, yesss? I can sneak up there and kill."

 No.618316

>>618313
"she's up there.. " he whispers
" ready your weapons, she got the key to free those kids" he very slowly headed upstairs, shotgun at ready, face still covered by the cloth

 No.618317

>>618314
"THe point is that, well…"

"I guess for someone going by Boom, that would be the point, huh?"

 No.618318

>>618316

"I can lead, count the ponies there ssstealthy and come back, yess?"

 No.618319

>>618318
"yeah, you do that, and we'll get ourselves ready. If you take too long we're going in anyways, now go go! No time to lose! "

 No.618320

>>618319

"Alright, you hear ssshots, you come up. Ssee you on other side."

Scamper says, stealthy going up the stairs.

>Stealthed going up stairs

 No.618321

>>618318
"You go' any bombs?"

 No.618322

>>618320
"Don't take any chances."

 No.618323

>>618321
Scamper has already started walking up the stairs, offering a finger up to his lips to to signal silence.

 No.618324

>>618323
"Okay, We'll be quite." he says, TRYING to whisper, it still coming off as at least an "outside voice".

 No.618325

>>618321
>>618322
>>618323
>>618319

[hidden]
At the top of the stairs, you find a rather viscous scene playing out.
BB is currently surrounded by five raiders, her body covered with bruises and cuts as they continue to beat her, swinging her around from the noose around her neck.
"Okay, okay, she's fading, boys, let 'er down," one of the mares calls, making a stallion with a rope between his teeth let go, making BB fall to the ground. After a moment, she starts sputtering and hacking around the gag shoved in her mouth, tugging weakly at the barbed wire tying her paws behind her back, making the raiders start laughing at her muffled cries.
"Okay, she's breathing again. Now one, two, hupp-!" The stallion pulls the rope taught, dragging BB kicking and squirming into the air again, her choking soon drowned out by the wet thuds of blows landing on her body again.
"Ain't so fucking tough now, are ye, bitch? Didn't take long enough to get you loosened up earlier, so this is what you get!"

 No.618326

>>618325
Btw, Everyone is seeing this.

 No.618327

>>618326
As he hears from the huge sneaky rat, he rushes upstairs
And aim his gun at them
"Alright everyone, hands up! If I see any of you disgusting excuses of a equine move a single hoof say goodbye to your life. You, big mama, toss over the keys and I might consider letting you survive this
'1d10' roll for intimidation if I need to

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.618328

>>618325
Line up a shot on the rope.

>Steady

'1d10'

>Sniper Rifle

'1d10+1'
>Gun Bonus

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 4 + 1 = 5

 No.618330

>>618325

Scamper grabs a needle and injects it into himself, shivering as he sneaks forward

>Consuming Dash

>Agility, Tunnel Runner: Close Range
[1d10+4]
>Also attacks against him at -1 due to Speedy

and then firing at the nearest raider

>Pistol, Scattergun, Mutilating, fire twice per round

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

and reloads his gun
>Extra Dash action

Roll #1 5 + 4 = 9 / Roll #2 6 + 1 = 7 / Roll #3 1 + 1 = 2

 No.618331

>>618325
"LET HER DOWN, RAIDER SCUM!!!"
>Running at them, pulling out a can of beer and tearing a small strip of cloth from his armor
[1d10+3] making a bomb to be lit with his lighter

Roll #1 7 + 3 = 10

 No.618332

>>618327
The all outright laugh at your tough act.
"Boss ain't even here yet, kid!"
>>618328
THe shot severs the rope and sends BB to the floor with a thud.
>>618330
The first shot blasts one raider off his hooves, splitting his chest open. The next slams into the wall, alerting them all to your location.
"Let's get 'em, boys!"
>>618331
Perfect bomb-making. You even manage to make a second one!

 No.618333

Will the party prevail and rescue their friend?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON FALLOUTQUESTRIA!

Sorry, but it's time for dinner. I'll try and pick up where we left off tomorrow.



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]