[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1418291988942.png (487.09 KB, 900x600, g2___g4_crossover_what_cou….png)

 No.609926[Last 50 Posts]

AltG1 is a game once run on /mlp/, now migrated to MLPG unless/until we have reason to move back. The story centers around a group of characters who were suddenly whisked away into a fantasy land of ponies from space, liches older than any living civilization, and frustration upon frustration. Finally, after meeting an old witch named Gally, they were told of a wizard named Chuck whose body parts were spread by the Overlich, King Skullheart, and that the wizard's arms were close by and being wielded by the Peacock Demon known as King Crimson. If they gather Chuck's various body parts and put them together, he will be able to send them home at last!

OOC chat takes place at cytu.be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
The GM may be reached on Steam, username Dusty, icon normally featuring the Forever GM, currently featuring Santimus Prime until the end of December.

Houserule sheet here: http://pastebin.com/fyiid5We
As of this writing, the infosheet has not been updated. When it has been, it will be linked to in-thread and posted in the new thread's OP.

Players and regular onlookers are encouraged to bookmark this thread, as it will be going for quite some time.

 No.609927


 No.609928

File: 1418353310890.jpg (73.79 KB, 480x640, 1417499183511.jpg)

>>609926
Calling for sheets!

 No.609929

File: 1418353371762.png (362 KB, 484x725, FFTKnight.png)


 No.609930

File: 1418353390460.jpg (141.5 KB, 1404x630, 1418040935226.jpg)


 No.609931

File: 1418353401711.jpg (312.99 KB, 1920x2560, maali ganado.jpg)


 No.609932


 No.609933

Beeeeeaaaaarsssss

 No.609934


 No.609935


 No.609936

File: 1418353500356.gif (573.32 KB, 500x500, inspire courage.gif)


 No.609937


 No.609938


 No.609939

AltG1 Episode 53: "Smell Like a Man, Man!"

The party is gathered in the small hut of Gally the Witch, along with Tourven the Rogue. The smell of various savory stews and soups wafts into your noses as the fire lights the underside of the witch's face, her large nose casting an amusing shadow that splits her face into thirds.

"Well, the village where my darling's arm are is quite a ways away," she says, looking up at a clock on the wall. "If you head out now, you'll be able to get to Ogrin-Upon-Frunkort by nightfall." With that said, she turns to El Ganado, one of her nostrils lifting up as she takes in a snort. "Young man, what scent are you wearing that's got you in such a funk?" she asks.

 No.609940

>>609939
*Episode 52

 No.609941

>>609939

Flicker waves goodbye to the witch, then turns to leave, gesturing at the others to follow her back to the car.

 No.609942

>>609939
Achilles bows, and follows Flciker to the car.
>>609941

 No.609943

>>609939
Morning discreetly puts down the now ruined food somewhere and moves to leave after Flicker.
>>609941

 No.609944

>>609939
>>609941
He looks around at his companions before following Flicker back to their borrowed transport.

 No.609945

>>609941
Ganado follows behind, turning to ask Flicker before heading out. "So, er… does everyone feel better about Big now? Yes, no?"

>>609939
Ganado is about to turn to follow out the door, finishing up his stew and passing it down before he turns to answer Gally's question, taking a whiff of his armpits as he shakes his muzzle in dissatisfaction with his hygiene.

"Er, apologies, señorita: I've not had much in the way of care products since my arrival. I usually use a body wash as well, but, alas."

He bows his head. "Other than that, I guess the only thing you could be smelling is the stench of failure."

 No.609946

>>609939

"If you know where his body parts are, why haven't you gotten them yourself?"

 No.609947

>>609945

"Not really." Flicker admits over the telepathic link.

>>609944

She pings Turquoise's mind, linking hers to his.

"Turquoise." she broadcasts. "I know you didn't know him, or any of us, for very long, but… do you want to talk about what happened to Big?"

 No.609948

>>609941
>>609942
>>609943
>>609944
As you collectively step out, Tourven follows you, pulling a hot bun from a put and munching on it. "So, you think I'm pulling you all to the next town over?" He asks, lifting an eyebrow up as a smile grows on his stuffed face. He swallows his bun, then reaches into a back pocket, pulling out what looks to be a picnic blanket. He lays it down flat on the ground, then steps back. He claps his hands together, then squats down on the ground. "I've got something in my pocket I'd like to show to you, something in my pocket that's just as good as new. I picked it up and didn't need it right there and then, but now I need it and I don't want to sacrifice a hen!" He stands up, pulling the blanket away, revealing a covered wagon without wheels, a windshield on the front, with a stick to steer it. Flicker, El Ganado, and Elegance would recognize it as Flicker's cart, with a magic flying carpet nailed to the underside to enable flight.

>>609945
"Well, ain't that a shame," Gally says, walking behind him, hunched over. She lets out a sigh as she steps into the sunlight. "Whoo, it's too hot out," she says. She lifts an arm up, intending to put in on his shoulder, but the height difference makes it impossible. She settles by squeezing his right butt cheek, directing his attention to a hole in the ground some fifty feet away. "You see that cave, over there?" she asks, "There're some creatures in there called Grunkus. If you kill one of the adult males for me, I can make you some fine cologne so you don't smell like a loser anymore."
>>609946
Gally turns to Elegance, her face strained with a look of intense anger an annoyance. "Ehh? You're asking me to go do it myself? How old do you think I'm not, missy? You ever try walking with this kind of back, or with knees that've been ground into dust? I'm held together with string and sausage skin, I can't go walking or traveling all over the place like this!"

 No.609949

>>609948
*Starshine Shimmer's magic cart

 No.609950

>>609948

Flicker nods to Tourven and hops into the pilot's seat. Because deaf people driving is always a good fucking idea.

Once everybody's inside, she starts the cart up and drives in the direction of Ogrin-Upon-Frunkort.

 No.609951

>>609947
"You either, huh." Ganado sighs aloud, rubbing his head with a bit of a squeak as the fingers rub against the bare scalp. "Maybe we should try again later. Reflect on things, no?"

>>609948
"Oh!" Ganado exclaims as she grabs his ass but turns his attention to the cave, his eyes alit with interest as he looks at the cave. "Not smell like a loser… well, that would certainly be appreciated, yes."

He sighs. "Though, I'm not sure if I can… how far in are they, we may be going soon."

>>609948
>>609950
As Tourven brings out the cart, Ganado feels a wealth of nostalgia take over as he thanks Tourven graciously. "Amigo, I had my doubts, and I would be lying if I said I still did not, but you sir are a fine man! Thank you, the sight of this cart brings me much joy.

Before hoping in, Ganado turns to Flicker.

"Flicker… might I borrow the magic carpet Starshine used to use for a small personal errand? I will catch up with you all using the stick."

 No.609952

>>609951

She glances down at the carpet beneath the cart. "It looks like it's nailed down pretty tight. I don't know if you're going to be able to get it off."

 No.609953

>>609948

"No teleportation?" she asks simply as she turns and leaves. "Well, I guess we're running favors for silly old ladies now."

Elegance follows the others.

>>609951

"Off to kill yourself, are you?" she asks in a strangely peppy tone. "Well, I guess it's your turn. Everyone else has had a try."

 No.609954

>>609947
He jumps slightly at the sudden broadcast, but answers anyway.
"I never really talked to him, but he seemed like a solid, dependable person, and quite an impressive fighter too. I just wish we could have done more to help him. Ganado was really the one that stuck by him the most, I know he's distraught."
>>609948
He raises his eyebrows at the sight of the wagon, but decides not to question it.

 No.609955

>>609953
>>609952
>>609948
Morning gets into the cart, not entirely unused to travel by flying machine, looking at Elegant as she talks, still getting used to her mannerisms.

"So we're going to gather the body parts of some wizard so he can take us home. Is that correct? That whole story was a bit overwhelming all things considered."

 No.609956

>>609955

"Well, like I said before," Elegance says with a chuckle. "At the very least, it means another we'll be adding another powerful immortal to this dreadful war to shake things up. That should at least be worth a good laugh."

 No.609957

>>609951
>>609952
Gally hobbles up to El Ganado. "Oh, don't worry, dear, I can make you a bicycle that'll get you there fast enough," she says, squeezing El Ganado's ass again. "Mm, firm."
>>609953
"Please and thank you, dear, make sure you get my darling back in one piece! And I'm not just talking about Chuck!" You see Tourven let out a disgusted shiver.
>>609954
>>609955
Tourven climbs in after he has his gross-out, saying to Morning Breeze, "Ma'am, you're lucky that's all the went into detail about. The only other way we'd have gotten out of there without spending a week would have been a grease fire."

 No.609958

>>609954

Flicker nods and pats Turquoise's shoulder. "So do I. He and I were never very close, especially not after what he did to Elegance, but, I at least should have tried something." she sighs. "Are you going to be okay?"

>>609957

She drives off in the direction of Ogrin-Upon-Frunkort.

 No.609959

>>609952
Looking at it, Ganado gives a sigh. "You are correct… in which case, I ask if you would mind if caught up to you on hoof then, or hitch a ride to the next town to find you." Ganado motions his head towards Gally.

"She's told me of a little side errand that could help me," he shakes his head, "help us along, and I could use just a bit of time to think over things just a little. I won't be long, señorita, you don't need to wait on me."

>>609953
Ganado glowers, but gives a weak smile. "Your confidence is always a shining beacon of inspiration, Elegance. It's for a sort of cologne, would you care for me to grab extra to make you a perfume? Fragancia de Minos?"

>>609954
"I can hear you amigo." Ganado answers.

"And si, I still am."

>>609955
"In a nutshell, Lady Morning? I think that is the gist of things, yes. Sounds more exciting than a month in a hotel, no?"

>>609957
Ganado winces as she grabs his butt again, but laughs (weakly) as he replies, "Well, I do a lot to keep it that way. And thank you, for both. I'll take care of things quickly."

Ganado looks to Flicker one last time as thought to receive final permission.

 No.609960

>>609959

Flicker shoots a confused glance at Ganado, wondering what this side-quest of his could be. But, she decides not to question it and just nods and pats his arm.

 No.609961

>>609960
>>609959
Ganado nods, taking off towards the nearby cave as Gally told them of, hoping the quick walk (and bout) alone would help clear his mind of all things Good.

 No.609962

>>609959

"You appear to have misunderstood me. I meant that everyone else has had a shot at killing themselves, not a shot at killing you. But, I seem to have misunderstood you as well. I thought you were going to go on some ridiculous quest to 'save' Big again. Forget I said anything."

 No.609963

>>609962
"Said what, Elegance?" Ganado replies with a smile, taking off for the cave. "I'll bring back a little extra for you to take a whiff of if you like the scent."

 No.609964

>>609955
"I think you'll find things can get overwhelming quite quickly in these parts, miss Breeze."
>>609958
"I'll be fine," he thinks back as he clambers into the wagon. "At least I hope I will. You know I try to keep my nose clean whenever I can, I'm not a warrior or a hero or anything like that."

 No.609965

>>609964
"So I'm discovering."
>>609959
"That it does, though to be honest this is the first time I've seen a magic carpet used in this quite this fashion. Or even a magic carpet for that matter."
>>609957
>>609956
"I suppose. This all seems a bit, 'beyond my pay grade' is the correct term I believe."

 No.609966

>>609965

"If you'd rather spend the rest of your life in this dimension, that's also an option."

 No.609967

>>609966
"Well if the rest of my experiences here are like my days so far, I wouldn't entirely hate it."

"Though I can't do that. I have duties and family back in Equestria. So I suppose I'll just have to do what I can about these things."

 No.609968

>>609958
>>609962
>>609964
>>609965

The cart lifts off the ground at first, then falls down with a thunk before lifting again. "Ah, guess we're too heavy to really fly," Tourven says, stepping up to the front, waving to get Flicker's attention, then signing "Fly low so we don't crash" to her.

The trip lasts for most of the day, the cart going at a steady 25 MPH. The sun seems to set early, turning the grass golden in the fading light as it approaches farmland, closing in to a small ogre community. There appears to be some houses for those who don't live in the farms, feeding and farm supply stores, an inn, and a tavern. This is the largest ogre community the party's been to in a while, and the similarities are surprisingly few.

The citizens have odd proportions, greatly varying sizes from 3 to 10 feet tall, green skin, tusks emerging from between their green-lipped mouths, some with asymmetrical horns. Piercings seem to be popular, though most of them are brass, with gold being the most rare, belonging to the most well-dressed ogres. Clothing varies from burlap stitched together to form a shawl and skirt for both male and females, to well-tailored, if ultimately inexpensive, outfits. "Alright, pull into the inn," Tourven signs to Flicker, "I'll get us some rooms, you all can do what you like in the meantime."
>>609959
Gally waves the cart off as they set out, then claps El Ganado once more. "Alright, boy, here's what you do for me," she says, going inside and coming back out with a ceremonial-looking knife, with an ivory handle and jeweled hilt, and a large sack. "Go in that cave and find the nest. I need the pheremone gland from an adult male Grunkus. If you're having trouble, just take the whole head and I can do the rest. Don't lose my knife, now! I got it from a dead guy who thought he could pull one over on me. That and the delicious corn harvest were all that I have to remember him, and I ate the corn forty years ago!"

 No.609969

>>609965
Ganado shakes his head, laughing. "Neither have I. And I cannot honestly say it's the most interesting thing we've seen."

He rubs the back of his neck before heading off, saying, "Ask Elegance and Flicker about the time we controlled a giant robot."

 No.609970

>>609967

"My feelings exactly. While most of the world is a terrible fat worse than death, there is at least one spot I feel like I could make a home. But, sadly, I have my own reasons for returning home as well."

 No.609971

>>609968
Ganado looks at the knife and Gally with perplexity, but puts it in his pants for safekeeping as he nods in agreement. "Si, understood. Get the pheromone gland from a big male Grunkus… whatever that is, and bring it to you. Doesn't sound so hard, no?"

He turns off towards the entrance with the sack over his shoulder, hardly thinking to himself as he just uses the alone time to reflect on the last day before heading through the mouth of the cave.

 No.609972

>>609970
>>609968
"Well I'd love to hear them, if you're willing to share."

Morning says hooves in her lap as they ride.

 No.609973

>>609968

Flicker just pulls into the inn.

 No.609974

>>609972

"Oh, nothing that special. I just need to kill the Elegance family is all," Elegance responds nonchalantly.

 No.609975

>>609968
He plays an energetic tune while they ride through the village.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGEiER7mkc

 No.609976

>>609974
Morning does a mix between a snort and a gasp before finally settling on a short chuckle.

"Ahem. Excuse me. But you need to…kill your family? Whatever for?"

 No.609977

>>609968
He follows Flicker >>609973

 No.609978

>>609976

"You're aware the Playhouses are dead, yes? It was their doing," Elegance says with disgust in her tone.

 No.609979

>>609973
>>609977

Tourven steps out, going inside and talking to the clerk at the front desk. He appears to mostly just be talking with him, with not much business happening until the end when the clerk gives him room keys. He comes back out, keys in hand. "Alright, I've got three rooms for us, split up however you like, whoever's not paired up by the end is sleeping with me." He sets the keys for rooms 1, 5, and 9 on the driver's seat. "I'm going to the tavern, see you there!" With that, he turns and walks into the tavern.
>>609975
As you play your song, several ogres walking by on the dirt street start following the cart, a confused, but entranced look on their faces. They crowd around the front, trying to see inside.


>>609971
The inside of the cave drops to a cool forty-five degrees farenheit as soon as you're in. The first few feet are smooth, wet stone, though you can see that steps are carved into the stone, leading down deeper into the cave. Wind blows in from behind you, and a singing sound can be heard as it passes and echoes into the cave. Fortunately, a torch is mounted on the wall with flint and tinder in a small spot carved into the wall. Probably for any time Gally sends someone down.

 No.609980

>>609978
"You're telling this story quite uh, casually."

Morning states sounding like a mix between nervous and trying to be polite.

"If you'd like I can stop here. This sounds like a very…personal matter."

 No.609981

>>609979
>>609977
>>609980
>>609978

Flicker gives one key to Achille (1), one key to Turquoise (5), and keeps the last key (9) for herself, dangling it up with a pointed look at Elegance and Morning.

"We have nothing of note to do here until morning, then we're going to get up bright and early to go look for this 'King Crimson.'" she announces. "We should all get some rest; the witch made Crimson and the other demon sound like a tall order."

Flicker goes back to room 9.

 No.609982

>>609980

"I've grown rather tired of all this drama. And, this story is just more of it. If you really want to know, then I suppose I can tell the story. I don't find it rude, just tiresome. Suffice it to say, the Elegances are terrible ponies and I only found that out far too late."

>>609979

"Sleeping already?" Elegance says. "But, I feel like we've just done this."

She follows Flicker to room 9.

 No.609983

>>609979
Ganado rubs his sides a bit in the chilly air, but pushes forward as he walks down the steps towards the torch, grateful for the convenient torch.

He turns back at the sound of singing, raising a curious brow as he turns back into the darkness to find his prize while thinking to himself.

"Stench of loser… well, I said it, not her. Can't truly blame her for repeating what I think of myself. Grah! That talk did not help things at all, I feel worse about it than I did just trying to pretend it never happened."

 No.609984

>>609982
"I, for one, feel like I could use the rest. It feels like forever since I have sat anywhere that wasn't a seat in a cart." He says, heading to the room.

 No.609985

>>609979
>>609981
"Cheers," he says to Flicker as he takes the key and heads to room 5, noting the attention he got from the ogres.

 No.609986

>>609981
>>609979
Morning follows Flicker and Elegant to the room and goes about her typical routine.
>>609982
"Well i must admit my curiosity is peaked. So if you're willing, I'd very much like to know the story behind this."

 No.609987

>>609981
>>609982
The inside of the room has two beds with an end table between them, an oil lamp for lighting and a bowl of wax apples for atmosphere sitting on top. A lovely oil painting of a landscape hangs on the wall, depicting a moment in time of some mountain range with a lake and some happy little trees.
>>609984
>>609985
The inside of the room has two beds with an endtable between them, with an oil lamp for lighting and a bowl of wax plums for atmosphere sitting on top. A lovely oil painting of a landscape hangs on the wall, depicting a moment in time of a snowy valley forest, a cabin off-center with the windows lit by fire light.
>>609986
As you reach the room, it appears there's only room for the two of them in there.
>>609983
As you descend into the cave, you hear the sound of whistling mixed with the echoes of your hoof steps, soon accompanied by the plucking of guitar strings. As you come around a corner, the music stops, and you feel a pebble bounce off the back of your hed.
Sitting cross-legged on a boulder is a man dressed in black trousers and a jacket, with a red button-up shirt and a scarf around his neck. He sets his guitar down on his lap, and says to you, "Who's this coming down in the cave?" His head cocks to the side, as a smile appears on his face.

 No.609988

>>609987
Ganado drops into a fighting stance as he comes around the corner and feels the pebble bounce down, relaxing his guard as he sees the man plucking a guitar.

He exhausts, "Disculpe, I did not expect to run into anyone. My name is Roberto, I am seeking a creature called a Grunkus? One of the males, I require a pheromone for… hygiene, reasons." Ganado stammers at the end.

"Who are you, amigo?"

 No.609989

>>609987

Flicker, seeing that there's only two beds in their room, decides to preemptively cut out the drama and politeness. She plops her bag down onto the floor, takes out her blanket, rolls herself up in it like a joint, then lays down on the bag, like a pillow.

"I don't need a bed. I'll be fine here." Flicker says telepathically.

 No.609990

>>609987
He sets down all his gear, checks to see if his lute is still in tune and kicks back on one of the beds, humming quietly to himself.

 No.609991

>>609986

Elegance sighs.

"Well, I suppose the first thing you should know is that my marriage to the heir of the Playhouse family was arranged. The Elegances and the Playhouses were never exactly in good relations with one-another. But, our marriage was apparently supposed to solve that. I was to be a representation of mending bridges: the heir of the Elegance family married to the heir of the Playhouse family, bearing both names."

"But, as it turned out, the Elegance family was only after more money and property. When, after two years, I had not brought in any money from the Playhouse family to the Elegances, they began to question my loyalties. Not being privy to the plan myself, I paid no attention to my father's subtle complaints that my marriage was not benefiting him."

She sighs. "Until the night they ransacked the Playhouse manor. They woke me up at night, a knife to my infant son's throat, another to my husband's… And they asked if I was a Playhouse or an Elegance. I had no answer. I froze. So, they took everything."

She wipes her eyes, but no tears have formed. "I don't know what their plan was. Of course, all of the Playhouse fortune went to me. Perhaps they thought I would be foolhardy enough to give it to them. Well, of course I didn't. And, now I plan on using the fortune I've inherited to do many things, eventually leading to the correction of the mistake they made. They killed everyone I ever loved. Except for themselves. It's a gross error that needs fixing. So, I must get back to Equestria."

 No.609992

>>609987
>>609991

Elegance sprawls herself across a bed. "I suppose I could use more rest, after all."

 No.609993

>>609988
The man strums his guitar as you drop into your fighting pose. "Da-don!" he cries out with the strums, adding sound effects.
"My name's Ken," he says, "Ahh, your name's Roberto? I thought you were someone else, the, ah, second best wrestler in the world. I'm sure you've heard of him… El Ganado?"
>>609989
Well, that settles that.
>>609990
Your lute seems to be in good shape.
>>609992
The puffy bed sheets let out a 'paf' noise as you sprawl across it, a warm sensation covering your back. The covers offer you their warm embrace.

 No.609994

>>609989
"Thank you Flicker."
>>609991
>>609987
Morning is in the middle of getting her nightgown on when Elegant finishes her story, going from nervous and withdrawn to outraged.

"They killed a child? Where were the guards during all this? Why aren't they in dungeons? What did the Princesses say?"

Morning says, a hoof over her chest as Elegant explains the tragedy.

 No.609995

File: 1418360921565.png (27.29 KB, 347x312, 91290.png)

>>609987
>>609987
He lays down and tries to get some shut eye
post is automated my perfectly chiseled ass.
this has happened thrice now

 No.609996

>>609993

With nothing to add, Flicker goes to sleep.

 No.609997

>>609993
Ganado stares at the man, hands instinctively reaching for the mask in his pants but holding them back as he stalls to grab it…

After a pregnant pause, Ganado's hands relax, his will to don it gone as he shakes his head. "You have me mistaken, then. I am only Roberto." He is about to take a step forward, but halts.

"…SECOND best?" He turns with a sharp glare.

 No.609998

>>609993
Satisfied, he lies it down at the foot of the bed before trying to get some sleep. He wonders if Ganado will be back soon.

 No.609999

File: 1418361501511.jpg (90.46 KB, 586x834, 1418327009809.jpg)

>>609995
>>609996
>>609998
With some effort, you fall asleep when the sun's barely down.
>>609997
"Yeah, second best," Ken says, "I heard he retired a couple days ago. Shame, must have been that match he lost in Boxfort. Too bad, I'd have liked to see him wrestle with the best in the world. But I'm sure that if the opportunity rose, he'd have to pass up for the same reason he retired." Ken stands up, hopping off the rock and walking down the steps, past Roberto. "Now, if you don't mind me, I've got to hustle. Got someone waiting for me down there."

 No.610000

>>609994

"I never told the Princess. There was never any proof. Even if she did believe me, it would be a poor leader who just threw people in dungeons without any sort of evidence. I wouldn't want to put her in that situation. Besides, I want to do this myself. But, only if it's the right thing to do. I haven't decided yet. I'll know when I become an alicorn. If I can become an alicorn with all of this hatred inside of me, then I know that my hatred for them is right. THEN, I'll kill them."

>>609999

Sleeping as well, I guess?

 No.610001

File: 1418361672890.gif (1.94 MB, 357x210, 1417390320254.gif)

>>609999
zzzzzzzzz

 No.610002


 No.610003

>>610002
meant to quote >>609999

 No.610004

>>609999
Ganado follows behind, his goal down their as well as he seeks the pheromones, but as distraught as he was the aspect of Boxfort drew his interest.

"The greatest in the world lost in Boxfort? Who did he lose to? A female minotaur? Who was this man, Ken, you have me interested now."

 No.610005

>>610000
>>609999
Morning burns as she hears the lack of proof, and realizes that with so many supposed criminals it really would be a mess politically.

"I…I don't know what to say about all this. Revenge is, at the very least, a very brutal thing to do. And one can't simply walk through the front gate and kill them all, I shouldn't think…"

"I'll sleep on this, I think."

Morning says lying down, puzzling over the morality of the matter, and the last cryptic lines about alicorns and hatred.

 No.610006

File: 1418362222344.jpg (126.01 KB, 1280x720, ohexploitable.jpg)

>>610004
"The SECOND best lost just a couple days ago. The BEST in the world retired a long time ago, but I'd say he's still the best, and he couldn't help it." The steps start to separate from the wall. As Ken leads you down into the cave, it seems as if you've been down there for hours, with just him and his songs for company. In the darkness outside the torchlight, you see strange movements like the turnings of a kaleidoscope. "We're almost there," Ken says, "Say, have you ever heard the story of Orpheus?"

>>610000
>>610001
>>610002
>>610005
>>609995
The sun sinks down below the horizon, the only lights coming from fireflies and torches as the people walk back home to their farms from the town. Tourven sleeps alone and insulted, curled up in his blankets with no one to talk to until he falls asleep, a harsh frown on his face.

The sun rises on the other side of the inn, making the light creep into your rooms slowly. No one comes to wake you up, leaving you to do so at your own accord.

 No.610007

>>610006

Flicker wakes up promptly once the sunlight hits her face. She's made a habit of strategically sleeping near windows so that the rising sun acts like an alarm clock for her. She undoes the pony joint she rolled herself into, packs her things, exits the inn, and waits for the others to join her.

 No.610008

>>610006
"Oh, I see, I misunderstood. The second best lost a couple of days ago…" his eyes dilate in the dark.

"Wait. When you say Ganado… did you mean Ganada by chance? A wrestler named Ganada lost?"

 No.610009

>>610006
Morning awakens early, her sleep fitful and her dreams disturbed by Elegant's story, her cryptic proclamations, and her general sourness. The "being in another world" thing of course didn't help matters.

When she awakens she quickly gets dressed, ties back her hair, and equips her sword to her waist.
>>610007
Morning leaves with Flicker.

"Good morning Flicker. Did you sleep well?"

 No.610010

>>610006
He yawns and stretches as he wakes up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He quickly gets dressed, checks his lute again out of habit and gathers his things, leaving the inn to meet up with his other companions.

 No.610011

>>610006
>>610007
>>610009

Elegance is wakened by Flicker and Morning Breeze. "Well, that was actually a good idea. I feel very well rested now. Early to bed actually DOES make a pony healthy and so on."

Elegance gathers her thing onto her shield and goes to meet with Tourven.

 No.610012

>>610009

"I did, actually. I'm used to not having a bed to sleep in, so last night's arrangements didn't bother me at all."

"Last night, I did some thinking about how we're going to tackle these demons. I've only fought demons a few times before, but I'm not worried about these two very much."

 No.610013

>>610006
Achille stretches and wakes up, slowly. He makes the bed, and exits the inn.

 No.610014

>>610011
"Good morning Elegant" Morning says cheerfully, briefly remembering last night's discussion, before Flicker distracts her attention.
>>610012
"Well, that actually shouldn't be too much of a problem. When I told Elegant when we met that the sword I'm carrying is the same sword as the House Caelum emblem, I didn't mean it was a replica, or like type. I'm carrying the Caeli Gladius with me."

 No.610015

File: 1418362890679.jpg (275.24 KB, 1280x720, 1399908111818.jpg)

>>610008
"No, I mean El Ganado," he says, as he steps off the last step, coming to a pit, where a square stone platform rises above the floor. "His best friend in this world died, and he decided that he wasn't the man he thought he was, and took his mask off, and now goes by a different name. Then this witch tells him she can make a cologne for him so he doesn't smell like a loser. But it's not a cologne for losers, Roberto, it's for real men. And real men face their demons." He turns back to face Roberto as a light opens up on the platform. There, standing in the middle, was a massive minotaur in spiked armor, horns wide and tall, panting heavily, muttering under his breath, "It goes it goes it goes it goes…"
"Roberto, this is the story of Orpheus. A man goes into hell, and comes back transformed by knowledge. But knowledge comes at a price, and the price is pain. The kind of pain only a real man can face, a man who can overcome his inadequacies, and face the world with his ideals, walking a golden path of righteousness. I ask you now, are you a real man?"
>>610007
>>610009
>>610010
>>610011
>>610012
>>610013
Outside in the cart, Tourven is sitting with a loaf of bread and a block of cheese. "Morning," he says with a grunt, stubble growing on his face, "You find anything out last night?"

 No.610016

>>610015
Ganado stands in front of the armored minotaur, hooves wanting to dart back as he stares into the darkness of its helm.

"Hustle Bones…" THIS world's Roberto. This world's El Ganado.

Ganado looks at Ken, his face wrought with confusion as he takes in in his story and advice. When he finally asks the question, Ganado can only stare at the monster before him.

"I… I do not even know anymore. A REAL man would never have let this situation come to pass. A real man would have saved his friend… kept the ladies' faith… never have lost hope."

He keeps staring at the creature on the platform. "Who are you…"

 No.610017

>>610015
"Morning, Tourven. I don't know about the others but I went straight to bed," he replies, shrugging.

 No.610018

>>610015

"No, that's what today is for. But, surely you have some info to put us on the right track."

 No.610019

>>610014

"That's… that's very nice." Flicker says, with no idea of how to respond, or what all these newfangled high-falutin caeli gobbledegooks the kids are wielding these days are.

"So, what does it do?"

>>610015

"We were hoping you would have some indication of where these demons might be. The witch only told us they were near this town."

 No.610020

File: 1418363703094.jpg (32.16 KB, 400x397, Lightsaber.jpg)

>>610019
>>610015
Morning draws the longsword from its sheathe, its blade polished metal. She concentrates upon it for a moment, and its blade turns to golden light, leaving only the hilt of metal. She holds the blade in telekinetic grip, eyes closed in reverence, before slowly opening them.

"The Caeli Gladius is my family's crown jewel. One of the most powerful magic swords in Equestria. As our good fortune would have it, it is a powerful holy artifact, designed from sacred meteor stone specifically to slay demons and the living dead."

 No.610021

>>610020

"If only it was capable of permanently slaying something. Wouldn't that be a fun concept? Like, you kill something and then the idea of that thing can never exist again. That would be nice. So, then we could kill the Liches and they can't just get replaced. Or, we could do the same to the titans. Or both."

 No.610022

>>610015
"I think we all went to sleep." He shrugs.

 No.610023

File: 1418364025030.jpg (50.78 KB, 720x405, 1399908204741.jpg)

>>610016
Hustle Bones points at Roberto. "YOOUUU!" he says, "YOOOUUU who takes MY NAME! YOOOUUU who has soiled it! EL GANADO is not ROBERTO! EL GANADO is not HUSTLE BONES! EL GANADO is the SPIRIT of WRESTLING made SOLID and GIVEN LIFE! We have come to this moment of DESTRUCITY, where DESTINY and REALITY have made a TRUCE to come to a VERDICT! EL GANADO! Only ONE OF US may take this name! If it is I, THEN I SHALL BE EL GANADO, THE DEAD! If it is YOU, then YOU shall be EL GANADO, THE LIVING! But EL GANADO must be a MAN, and the only way you may defeat ME is to BE A MAAAAN! Come into this ring of BATTLE, ROBERTO! Face your FATE, your MIRROR, and we WILL KNOW THE LAW OF THE WORLD!"
>>610017
>>610018
>>610019
>>610022
>>610020
Tourven chuckles as you tell him you did nothing. "Oh boy, here I was hoping you all would have some kind of experience. You come to a new town and the first thing you do is go to bed, then say you have to go in the morning?"
He laughs into his bread as he chomps off a mouthful. "Alright, kids, here's what I gathered last night in the tavern. Pro tip- tavern first, inn second. So there's a town a couple hours east of here called Brouden, and it got sacked last week by monsters. All the men were killed, and their bodies were taken by the attackers. Now, the ogres here don't know who did it, but they do know that Sugar Valley, which is Northeast of Brouden, recently changed their name to Hellington Death Canyon. I think based off of that, we can assume who attacked Brouden, yeah? Get in the cart, boys and girls, we're going to Brouden. If you're having me lead you around, I'm not going to be doing ALL the work."

 No.610024

>>610020

Flicker takes a moment to reflect on all these damn kids and their damn magic masterwork one-of-a-kind swords crafted only for them and all their +1s and their enchantments and all their other bullshit.

"Well, that's going to be helpful, then." Flicker says. "You stab them, and I'll shoot them. Simple as that." Flicker swells with pride as she pats her beaten, mundane, trusty crossbow.

>>610023

"FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, TOURVEN." Flicker snaps. "I appreciate your help, but if you expect to tag along with us for any longer, I'm going to need you to drop that attitude of yours. I am dead serious, I am sick of you lecturing me, I am sick of you chastising me."

Antlers flicks Tourven's nose and cracks his knuckles, ready to do more.

She steps into the cart and starts it up. "Let's go, everybody. Tourven, you can either drop the attitude, or you can walk."

 No.610025

>>610023
"Got it." He hops in the cart and begins to play another tune, this time slower yet still filled with energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mDWzu5yxLg

 No.610026

>>610021
"Well, as odd and things being alive or dead seem to be in this world, I wouldn't put it past my sword to do it."
>>610024
Morning wills the blade's light to go out, and then sheaths it, looking just the barest bit insulted.

"That is the plan."
>>610023
Morning gets in the cart.

 No.610027

>>610023
Ganado listens to Hustle Bones stake his claim, digging into his pants to take out the mask he had taken off for the first time in years upon years just this morning. Gauging its contorts, its stitches, all hand made, Ganado mumbles, "El Ganado… is that much? I just… dios mios, I just made this mask one day. The spirit of wrestling cannot possibly reside within it, can it?"

Looking back between Ken and Hustle, Ganado takes one last look down at it. "…Well, at least a question will be answered." He nods in approval, and steps into the ring.

"Very well, hombre: you have a deal." He throws the mask to Ken for safe keeping, opting to fight without it. "The winner takes the mask, and the name. It is time to learn whether I am more worthy of my amigos than a walking corpse… and to pay a final respect to our little sister."

Stepping in, he gets into a low wrestling stance and does a motion with his hands for Hustle to come forward. "Age before beauty."

 No.610028

>>610023
He gets in the cart, and ignores the 'arguing' going on.

 No.610029

>>610023

Elegance hums a little tune as she gets back in the kart.

"So, your disappointment at our lack of information was just for posterity's sake then?" Elegance chuckles.

"Oh no, you didn't find anything," she says in a false dramatic voice. "Now, however will we find the thing that I already figured out exactly where it is?"

>>610026

"I would," Elegance says flatly. "It's as if this world is run by some demented psychopath who only cares more about making us suffer than making sense."

 No.610030

File: 1418364966112.jpg (48.82 KB, 720x405, 1399908320581.jpg)

>>610024
Tourven looks surprised at first, then sighs, looking melancholy. "I'm sorry," he says, "I just really miss my friends. I'm more used to people letting me give them crap, mostly because I've never been the most effectual person in a group. Sometimes it's hard being the guy who just sneaks around and stabs people in the back when you're friends with a wizard who can throw lightning bolts." He gets up and sits in the back, his face growing red as he slowly breathes in and out.
>>610025
As your guitar starts to play, some ogres start to crowd around the wagon again, entranced by the song.
>>610026
>>610028
>>610029
Tourven doesn't say much as Flicker starts the cart up. Outside town, a sign points down the road to Brouden, about forty miles away.

>>610027
Hustle Bones digs his fingers into his armor, ripping the chest plate, bracers, and shin guards off, finally discarding his helmet on the ground. A flaming minotaur skull looks to be burnt on his chest, the symbol of his genealogical curse. "Come to me, Roberto! HUSTLE! THEM! BONES!"

 No.610031

>>610030
"GRAAH!" Ganado forgoes the traditional 'Lucharan' as he dives towards the dead minotaurs legs, sliding along the ground until he's wrapped both his legs around them and twists his body to throw Hustle off his balance and down to the ring of the platform
>Suppress to make him helpless [1d10+2]

"SO! Traditional rules yes, tap out or down for three?!"

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.610032

>>610030

She leans back and pats his arm for comfort, but doesn't regret a single word of what she said.

She drives to Brouden.

 No.610033

>>610030
>>610028
>>610026
>>610024

"I have a request, everyone," Elegance says as she rides in the back. "If we encounter something that attacks us, I'd like to fight it alone. I… have a theory that I would like to test."

 No.610034

>>610029
Morning looks that same barely insulted look to Elegant as they drive along.
>>610030
>>610033
"Fight it alone? Why would you do that? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you don't take me for the fighting type."

 No.610035

>>610030
>>610033
"What sort of theory?" he asks, putting down his lute for a moment.

 No.610036

>>610030
Achille sighs, and stretches. "I guess we're gonna be sitting here in this cart for a longer, huh?" He says. "Might as well take in the country side"

 No.610037

>>610035
>>610034

"Oh?" Elegance responds. "Did you think the three swords and massive shield were JUST for show?"

>>610035

"A theory about my… power."

 No.610038

>>610037
"I assumed the shield was for transportation honestly. That your demeanor…well its not important. What is your theory?"

 No.610039

>>610038
That AND your demeanor*

 No.610040

File: 1418366059220.jpg (47.55 KB, 853x480, 1399910586864.jpg)

>>610031
"Down for three, ROBERTO!" he says, as your arms wrap around him in a suppression hold. Ken stands at the sidelines, as he whips up a spicy flamenco song on his guitar. Hustle Bones hasn't fallen down yet, though, he still stands on one knee and one hoof. It'll take more than that to get him down.
>>610032
He looks back at her with an apologetic look in his eye, but doesn't say anything.
>>610033
>>610035
>>610038
"What if they're in a pack?" Tourven asks, before his eyes bug out of his head and he sits up, climbing over the seats to look out the front. "Oh, damn, I completely forgot," he says, frantically looking around the rolling green hills of the country side, where several patterns of large tracks appear in lines.
>>610036
>goodnight, Charon
As Achille looks out, something in the distance comes closer and closer to the cart. The ground begins to shake loud enough to be heard.
The approaching something becomes visible- fifteen feet tall, covered in scales with feathers running down its back, with a crest on top of its forehead. Short arms, but powerful legs with long talons, a long tail, and a powerful looking jaw. "Aw, hell," Tourven says, realizing it too soon, "T-Rex."

 No.610041

>>610040
"Sounds… good… to… me!"

Ganado's strength to force Hustle Bones down leaves quickly, and so with his legs still wrapped around he uses his arms to prop his upperbody, using the strength of his lower body to toss Hustle Bones to another part of the platform in a hard throw
>[1d10+2] Throwing Hustle around

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.610042

>>610040

Flicker motions for somebody else to take the wheel while she reaches for her crossbow. Whether or not someone actually does, Flicker decides to do the sensible thing and take on the T-Rex.

[1d10+2] Repeating Fire, right in that bitch's eye

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.610043

>>610040

"Even better," Elegance responds with determination in her voice.

 No.610044

>>610043
>>610042
>>610040

>now MLPG is actually posting when I don't want it to


"I JUST asked you to let me handle this alone," Elegance says in annoyed tone.

She draws Deceiver of Men. "Time to go to work, sweetie."

>Armed Ally on Deceiver

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.610045

>>610040
He gapes in awe and fear at the scaly monster before ducking for cover inside the cart.
>Stealth is automatic due to Sentry

 No.610046

>>610040
"What? Thats not a T-Rex. It has feathers." Morning says confused.
>>610044
"Are you sure thats wise?" Morning says standing up in the car, hoof on sword, looking back at the monster.
>Dusty I swear if you make me roll to avoid falling out because I stood up.

 No.610047

>>610046

"The most wise thing I've done in ages," Elegance says with a wide grin on her face.

 No.610048


 No.610049

File: 1418367180799.jpg (52.38 KB, 853x480, 1399910671635.jpg)

>>610041
As you let go of the suppression hold, Hustle grabs your arms, yanking on your fur to pull you down and slam your back on the ground. "Come on, Roberto!" he shouts, "How're you gonna get home? In a body bag?"
>Counter
>El Ganado takes 5 hits
>>610042
Your arrows pierce its scaly skin, as the terrible lizard cries out in pain. Tourven grabs the steering stick. "Everyone who's fighting, get out!" he says, "I'll take care of the cart, it's more important than you are!"
>>610044
Deceiver of Man springs to life in your magical grip, its eye turned toward the T-Rex, narrowing threateningly.
>>610045
You do as is expected and hide while the ladies take care of things by themselves. El Ganado would be annoyed, probably.
>>610046
"T-Rexes have feathers!" Tourven shouts at it, "Ever since the Rot Lich brought them back to life and added things like feathers, extra arms, extra heads, fire breath, ice breath, lightning breath, acid breath, wings, natural artillery weapons… feathers are really the least that you should be concerned about, ma'am.

 No.610050

>>610049
Ganado growls as he's slammed on the ground, bringing his legs up to bounce back to his hooves. Once sprung up, he leaps backwards, back facing Hustle Bones to slam the full weight of his body against. "Shut up and wrestle!"

[1d10+2] Slam, crit 8+

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.610051

>>610049

Elegance laughs maniacally. "Let's do this!"

She jumps off the kart, landing on her shield as a buffer. [1d10] to land without hurting self.

"You all keep going, I'll get it off of our tail."

Deceiver slashes at the creature. [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.610052

>>610049

Antlers slaps Tourven [1d10]

Flicker shoots dinosaurs [1d10+3]

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 5 + 3 = 8

 No.610053

>>610049
He watches from his hiding spot to see what happens next.
>[1d10] Perception if you need it for anything

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.610054

>>610049
>>610051
Morning keeps standing on the car as it zooms off without Elegant.
>>610052
"Didn't she say she wanted to fight it alone?"

Morning says confused.

 No.610055

File: 1418368066277.jpg (40.21 KB, 853x480, 1399910795316.jpg)

>>610050
"SKRONK! YES!" Hustle Bones cries out as Roberto reverse-body slams him, making him tumble before he gets back up to his feet, jumping up for a flying kick at Roberto.
[1d10] Slam+MD
>>610051
Tourven cries out in annoyance as he's slapped, while the T-Rex cries out in pain from more arrows piercing it.
>>610053
You can't tell what's going on from your point of view.
>>610054
Tourven pushes the steering stick to the right, veering off the road to circle around the dinosaur and Elegance.
>>610051
You and your shield land on the ground and bounce off like a ball, while Deceiver slashes into the dinosaur's thigh.

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.610056

>>610055
Hustle Bones' flying kick scrapes El Ganado with his hooves. He lets out an annoyed 'tch' as he lands and faces his double again.
>El Ganado takes 1 hit

 No.610057

>>610055

"Alright, you ugly monster, give me your best shot," Elegance says as she makes Silver Scab glow. She rises on her shield, a big smile on her face.

>Armed Ally on Silver Scab [1d10+2]


Deceiver slashes at the dino again. [1d10+1]

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6

 No.610058

>>610054

"What? When was this? Don't be ridiculous. This is a dangerous creature, she's going to need our help."

"Besides." she adds with excitement. "I've never hunted a dinosaur before."

>>610055

Flicker shoots at the T-Rex again, tail wagging in excitement.

[1d10+4]

Roll #1 5 + 4 = 9

 No.610059

>>610058
>>610057
>>610055
"I don't know, she seems to be handling herself pretty well."

Morning says as Elegant goes full Silver Surfer on Gold.

 No.610060

>>610055
Ganado rubs at his chest where the kick impacted, before scrapping his hooves across the floor and charging his opponent, leaping up to grab at his head and pull him down for a submission hold.

"What will this prove, exactly?!" Ganado shouts as he wrestles, "Even if I defeat you, it does not change what I am or what I failed to do!"

>Suppress [1d10+2]


Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.610061

>>610055
>>610058
"She did say she wanted to test something," he mumbles as he comes out hiding spot, assuming it's safe to. "I-I'd be helping myself, but I don't exactly have a way to attack it from range…"

 No.610062

File: 1418368795545.jpg (47.74 KB, 853x480, 1399910856461.jpg)

>>610057
Silver Scab wiggles to life, as well, while Deceiver only manages to cut into the dino. The T-Rex turns, trying to knock into you with its massive tail.
[1d10+2]
>>610058
More of your arrows become stuck in the dinosaur's hide. It appears to be more focused on Elegance, fortunately for you.
>>610059
>>610061
As all this goes on, the sweet drift that Tourven's maneuvered the cart into goes unnoticed and unappreciated.
>>610060
As you put Hustle Bones into another suppression hold, he laughs as he struggles with you to break free. "Because, Roberto! A true man doesn't allow his failings to break his identity! His identity is made by his ideals, not by his past! A true man walks life without a past, just his name and his skills, and the way he lives his life! That is how others know that he is a man!"

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.610063

>>610059
>>610061
>>610062

Flicker gives up and throws her hooves up in annoyance.

"This is so stupid. I'll let her fight it for now, but if she gets hurt out there, it's going to be on you two, do you understand me?"

 No.610064

>>610062
The dinosaur's tail hits Elegance like a brick wall, slamming into her and knocking her down hard enough to roll head over tail in the grass.
>Elegance takes 5 hits, helpless

 No.610065

>>610062
>>610064

It appears Flicker spoke too soon! As soon as she sees Elegance get hit, she flips out and hops out of the cart, then shoots the dinosaur again.

[1d10+5]

Roll #1 10 + 5 = 15

 No.610066

>>610064
>>610063
>>610062
Morning looks to Flicker.

"Nevermind!"

She leaps off the car and rushes the dinosaur, drawing her sword as she cuts into it with her magic glowing holy sword of holiness.

[1d10+3]
>Fervor/Empower Weapon/Single Weapon
>Autocrits

Roll #1 9 + 3 = 12

 No.610067

>>610062
>>610064

"Yes!" Elegance laughs as she's hit into the wall. "That's what I'm looking for!"

She struggles back onto her shield. [1d10] to get up.

Deceiver slash: [1d10+1]
Silver Scab slash: [1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 7 + 1 = 8 / Roll #3 10 = 10

 No.610068

>>610062
Ganado growls, "My ideals drove away my best friend! He died thinking I was beneath speaking to! I…" he growls, "I drove a beautiful mare to nearly try to take her own life my adorations were so stifling! Those were a result of my ideals! I… do not know if I even want this mask if this is what it causes now."

With Hustle Bones in his grasp, Ganado leans forward and picks up his body, slamming Hustle's face into the platform with his full weight behind it
[1d10+2] Crits on 8+

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.610069

>>610063
>>610064
>>610065
"…Yeah, I think we should do something." Naturally, he does the one thing he does best and reaches for his lute, playing a single powerful chord to inspire strength in his companions.
[1d10+2] Inspire

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.610070

File: 1418369593868.jpg (46.71 KB, 853x480, 1399911019968.jpg)

>>610067
As you attempt to recover…
>>610066
>>610065
Flicker and Morning Breeze jump from the cart, finishing off the T-Rex. Deceiver and Scab end up just stabbing the carcass, freezing and transmuting it pointlessly.
>>610069
Oh, you've got such great timing, right when they don't need it.
>>610068
Hustle's face is smashed into the platform. He is now helpless!
"Is that so? But were those the best ideals to live by? Or were they fantasies of how you should live? Does a man need to worship a woman? Must a man tell someone how to live their life? A man lives his own life! A man knows a woman is a mysterious creature, whose intents he can only gleam off the surface! What does a real man fight for, Roberto? Answer me that, and you will know if you are a true man!"

 No.610071

>>610065
>>610066
>>610069

"Do you idiots speak English?" Elegance says in an annoyed tone as they come to help her. "Tell me, do you know what the definition of the words 'distraction' and 'alone' mean?"

 No.610072

>>610071
>>610070
Morning sheathes her sword as combat ends.

"My apologies Lady Elegant. We saw you were in danger…"

 No.610073

>>610070
>default getting up

Elegance screams in annoyance. "Great! Now it's dead!"

She points her swords at everyone else. "I wanted a fight! And something… or SOMEONE is going to give it to me!"

Deceiver slashes at Flicker. [1d10+1]
Silver Scab slashes at Morning Breeze. [1d10]
Elegance summons some homing magic. [1d10]

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 8 = 8 / Roll #3 10 = 10

 No.610074

>>610070
"A real man fights for…" Ganado jumps on top of the downed Hustle, pinning his arm to his back as he presses his weight against him.

"A real man fights for…"
[1d10+2] Suppressing him while he's helpless

"He fights for what his heart screams for him to fight for! That is my problem, I do not even know what my own heart WANTS anymore!"

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.610075

File: 1418369882254.jpg (2.33 MB, 3000x4242, 1418266322249.jpg)

>>610070
>>610071

Flicker just shrugs off the verbal abuse without much of a care, more than used to it by now. She's far more interested in the dinosaur's corpse. She lands, then hands Antlers her sketchpad and pencils. She runs up to the dinosaur's corpse and poses by it, crossbow in hoof. Antlers sketches his master.

[1d10] can antlers into drawing?

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.610076

>>610070
>>610071
He blinks wide-eyed as she berates her companions, while he wonders what 'English' is, first in confusion then in shock. "Tourven!" he calls to attract the rogue's attention as he jumps out of the cart, ready to defend himself.

 No.610077

File: 1418370572125.jpg (44.47 KB, 853x480, 1399911099500.jpg)

>>610073
Deceiver seems to misunderstand his orders, attacking you instead, and violently so.
>take 5 hits, helpless
While Silver Scab cuts into Morning Breeze's side, her blood turning to silver as the skin breaks and the life oozes out of her side.
>Morning Breeze takes 3 hits
5 magic orbs surround you as a result of your casting prowess.
>>610074
"So make up your mind!" Hustle Bones says, "A true man doesn't have to think about what he fights for! He knows! There is certainty in all things!" He struggles to recover under your grip.
[1d10]
>>610075
You barely notice Elegance's attempt to attack you, though Antlers doesn't do a good job with the drawing.
>>610076
Tourven brings the cart to a halt, running towards the action. "Woah, woah, hey, stop!" he shouts, "The hell is wrong with you, horse?"

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.610078

>>610077
Hustle Bones fails to break free of El Ganado's grip!
>1 count

>Pauuse

 No.610079

>>610077

Elegance's massive grin returns. "Ah, Tourven. How are you at fighting?" she asks as she gets back on her shield. [1d10] to get up.

Deceiver attacks Tourven.[1d10+1]
Silver Scab attacks Tourven as well. [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #3 7 = 7

 No.610080

>>610077
>>610079

Flicker panics when she sees Elegance whip herself up into a frenzy. She hits Elegance with an antimagic bolt, while Antlers pushes Elegance back down to the ground.

[1d10+2] Trick Shot: Silence
[1d10] push

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.610081

>>610077
He analyses the situation before throwing his scimitar at Deceiver of Men, aiming to disarm the enraged mare.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.610082

File: 1418371230201.jpg (21.71 KB, 704x396, Sabersword.jpg)

>>610077
>>610079
"Elegance what are you doing?!"

Morning cries out, realizing she's attacking Tourven.

She draws the Gladius, which glows with light as she swiftly knocks Silver Scab and Deceiver out of the air with her blade before slamming the pummel into Elegant's chest to knock her to the ground, making it easier for Antlers to pin her.
>>610080
[1d10]
>Fervor/Blast
>After this attack I go helpless, fluff as temporary exhaustion.
>Succeeds DC 5
>I fluffed the attacks this way on purpose, please don't make Elegant get slashed or some BS like that, or make the attack an explosion instead of what I wrote.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.610083

>>610077
Ganado feels his grip loosening as he thinks the scenario through. "…I KNOW." Ganado tightens his hold, "A man knows what he wants, and I want to keep my friends safe. I want to them to see my as a beacon of bravado, not with the show-boating display I've demonstrated thus far!" He twists the arm around.

"I do not know if I am man enough to be El Ganado. I do not even know if I a man enough to be called luchador. BUT I AM A MAN! And a man keeps on, no matter what comes! If I must change my ways I will! If I must die I will! I won't let what happened to Big happen to another soul so long as I live. I will get them all home safe, and I will free our sister of her curse!"

"And I will do it all as myself, mask or no!"

[1d10+2] Keeping him suppressed (not sure if the +1 from my talent can apply here since Suppress isn't technically recharged yet)

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.610084

File: 1418371605516.jpg (44.74 KB, 853x480, 1399911184283.jpg)

>>610079
You're able to climb back onto Gold as your swords cut into Tourven. A look of massive irritation grows on his face as he reaches into his pocket, pulling out some small spheres and tossing them at you.
[1d10+5]Blind
>>610080
Your bolt punches Elegance in the throat, causing her to lose her voice.
>Elegance unable to cast magic for next 2 turns
>take 2 hits
Antlers pushes Elegance hard, knocking her down to the ground to roll in the grass again.
>take 4 hits, helpless
>>610082
That is exactly how it happens. Silver Scab lets out a cracking noise, though no damage can be seen, and Deceiver of Man's eye rolls up into its blade.
>Deceiver of Man helpless
>>610083
Hustle Bones keeps struggling under your grip. "Yes! That is IT! THIS IS YOUR COVENANT, ROBERTO! AGAIN, TELL ME, WHAT ARE YOUR IDEALS AS A TRUE MAN?!"
[1d10] Recover

Roll #1 8 + 5 = 13 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.610085

>>610084
The two spheres Tourven throws at Elegance break upon her face, spilling out a black ink dye that soaks into her coat and burns her eyes.
>Elegance blind, all attacks towards her are +2 for the next 2 turns
Hustle Bones breaks free of Roberto's grip. "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" he shouts at Roberto.
>>610081
Your combined efforts with Morning Breeze disarm the insane Elegance

 No.610086

>>610084

Flicker shoots down Silver Scab, while Antlers moves over to Elegance and pins her to the ground.

[1d10+3]

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6 / Roll #2 5 + 2 = 7

 No.610087

>>610085
As he breaks free, Ganado refuses to let the momentum be lost as he moves at speeds he didn't think he could move to pin the monster
>Fast Moves, Instant, Recharge 3; upon success, makes one action next turn Instant
[1d10]

"I will not lose them! I will WIN! Either as Roberto or El Ganado or NEITHER!"
[1d10+2] Slam 8+ crits

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 8 + 2 = 10

 No.610088

>>610084

Elegance laughs and coughs at the same time. "I can feel it. It's so close. Just a little more."

She tries to get up. [1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.610089

>>610084
Morning takes a minute to catch her breathe.

[1d10] Get up
>Really should have used Bolster when I woke up.

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.610090

>>610084
He marches over to his scimitar, picks it up and lobs it again, this time at Silver.
[1d10]
>>610088
"Have you gone utterly mad, Elegance?" he yells as he does so. "Have you gone off the rails? What in the world will any of this accomplish?"

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.610091

>>610087
Hustle Bones falls to his back as the wind is knocked out of him, laughing at Roberto. "What is your name, then? Shout it! Scream it at me, at the heavens, so the dead gods and the demons in hell can hear the name of this true man! WHO ARE YOOOUUU?"
>>610088
You attempt to lift yourself up, and trip, knocking your head on the edge of Gold. You feel incredibly chilly, from your throat, to your chest, to your extremities and nether regions. Your vision starts to grow blurry until you blink, and the frost crystals growing on the surface of your eyeballs get brushed out of the way. Your fur stands on end, as it seems to grow blue, though it might just be a hallucination. Lots of things are starting to turn blue in your vision.
>>610086
>>610089
>>610090
Your combined efforts leave Silver Scab and Deceiver of Man damaged on the ground, and Elegance pinned by a punchghost with a concussion, dress torn up and dirty. As she breathes, the grass in front of her mouth gets frosty.

 No.610092

Ganado leaps up into the air, performing a flying body slam on Hustle Bone's body to pin him under his weight with a final leap.

"I. AM. LUUUUUUCHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
[1d10+2] Suppress

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.610093

>>610091

Elegance's smile gets larger, unnaturally so, as her body transforms. She gets up on her hooves.

>default since I'm done fighting and the game is pausing soon anyway?


"HeheheheHAHAHAH! YES! I knew it! Well, I think we can all agree, I'm clearly the new Ice Lich. It's no alicon, but it's still pretty nice."

She telekinetically puts all the swords back on her shield. "This would have been so much easier if you just LISTENED TO ME. But, I've gotten what I wanted. I'm satisfied."

 No.610094

Gotta correct that H/W.

 No.610095

>>610093
>>610091

Flicker just sits there and rubs her temples. Antlers absentmindedly combs Elegant's mane.

 No.610096

>>610093
>>610091
"What? Lady Elegant what was that all about? You nearly got yourself killed, you nearly got us killed you…you attacked me!"

Morning scapes some of the silver blood away from the tear in her dress.

"I don't know what an ice lich is but…why?"

Morning says lowering her shoulders, sheathing her sword as she places her hooves on Elegant and begins healing her.

[1d10+3]
>Heal [fluffed as Lay on Hooves because why not]
>Heals 2 wounds on a crit, never does damage.

Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6

 No.610097

>>610092
As your flying body lands on top of Hustle Bones, it is as if you landed on nothing at first. Then he explodes in a burst of light breaking out from under you. He is lifted up by nothing, ascending up into the cave, his body surrounded by a gold aura as the mark on his chest disappears. "Ohhh yeaaah!" he shouts, pointing down at you, "With my defeat and the mantle of EL GANADO taken up by the deserving and devoted, my spirit has been freed from the curse of the Overlich! I can feel it being broken throughout my bloodline, the weight of combat being lifted from my dearest sister! EL GANADO! PUT your MASK back on and wear it TIGHTLY! NEVER take it off again until you can give it to the new EL GANADO!" He rises farther and farther up into the cave. "Ohh, yeaaah, here I come, salvation and eternal happiness! Remember, EL GANADO, walk the GOLDEN PATH of your IDEALS, and be a TRUE MAAAAAAN!" His spirit passes through the walls, leaving just you and Ken in the darkness of the cave.
>>610096
Healing magic flows through Elegance, healing some of her wounds and hurt.
>Elegance now at 5/2

>PAUSING FOR REAL

>OHHH YEAAAH!

 No.610098

>>610091
>>610093
He picks up his scimitar and sighs, staring at Elegance and shaking his head in disbelief. "So I'm right. You are mad. You've officially gone off the deep end, Elegance. That's just wonderful. Congratulations. You are the walrus. Koo koo kachoo."

 No.611091

This is a post to check if we should play on MLPG tonight

 No.611092

>>611091
This is another post

 No.611094

File: 1418956552732.jpg (260.7 KB, 640x1440, 1418544643070.jpg)

>>611092
Testing senor

 No.611095

>>611092
Hello?

 No.611096

>>611095
Is there anybody in there?

 No.611097

>>611096
Sheeebaaah

 No.611098

Time for another soul-crushing round of AltG1
Post your sheets!

 No.611099

File: 1418957906244.png (49.29 KB, 640x480, ts.png)

>>611098
http://pastebin.com/hayFgAuv
>tfw Garik draws your PC

 No.611100

File: 1418958023385.jpg (143 KB, 600x520, Excalibur.jpg)


 No.611101


 No.611102

File: 1418958188782.gif (1.7 MB, 360x311, 1418780516676.gif)


 No.611103

File: 1418958233321.png (260.46 KB, 1256x671, sunshine's youth.png)


 No.611104

>>611099
I thought that was a fluffy pony at first
>>611100
>>611101
>>611102
Put your name on
>>611103
Novelling.

 No.611105

File: 1418958698894.jpg (169.55 KB, 1142x800, 1416694868891.jpg)

AltG1 Episode 54: In The Arms of The Angel

When we last left the party, they had just encountered a feathery T-Rex in the plains of the strange country of Angland, on their way to the sacked town of Brouden. In spite of Elegance asking that they allow her to fight the dinosaur alone, so as to attempt to unlock the powers of a lich that had been planted inside her, the rest of the group helped, resulting in Elegance attacking them in retaliation. With the unicorn near death, but still not dead, they must choose what to do, now.

Also El Ganado had a kickass fight with the spirit of his alternate universe double and broke the curse that was on their family, shit was tight. Now he's got to go get a hormone gland from a monster so he can make some sweet-ass cologne with the help of a lich.

 No.611106

>>611105

Flicker sighs and hops back into the cart, glancing expectantly at the others as she waits for them to do the same.

 No.611107

>>611105
Ganado rests on his knees as the spirit of Hustle Bones as he gives his final laments, listening intently as the curse fades from his chest and Ganado is left sitting upon the platform in deep thought.

After a few minutes, a soft sniffle or two emanates from his muzzle, as he stands and rubs his eyes to go approach Ken.

"Thank you, señor, for bringing me here… I feel as though more than one great burden has been lifted from my aching shoulders. I must ask, who are you?"

He points at the mask of El Ganado he left in his protection. "And… may I have that back?"

 No.611108

>>610096

"Because I wanted to know," she responds simply as her glowing dies down a bit (I assume). "If you just LISTENED to me, then I wouldn't have had to have attacked you."

>>610095

She swats at the invisible force touching her mane. "What is that? Stop it," she says to nothing.

>>611105
>>611106

Without another word on the matter, Elegance also gets back in the kart.

 No.611109

>>611108
>>611105

Antlers takes a handkerchief from Flicker's bag and tries to clean up Elegance.

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.611110

>>611105
>>611106
He follows suit, shooting a glance at Flicker and gesturing towards his head, trying to convey that he wants to share a thought with her.

 No.611111

>>611110

Flicker re-opens the mental link for the two of them. "Yes?"

 No.611112

>>611108
>>611105
Morning continues healing her, her hooves laying on Elegant's shoulder.

[1d10+3]

"What was it that was so important you had to strike me to figure it out?"

Roll #1 8 + 3 = 11

 No.611113

>>611112

"If I have a lich heart inside of me."

>>611109

Elegance continues her hoof-swatting at nothing.

locate changelings

 No.611114

>>611113
Morning gets into the cart sitting next to her.

"Whyever would you have a lich heart inside you? And how would attacking me help you figure out if you did?"

 No.611115

>>611111
'After what she just pulled, I really, REALLY think we should be keeping a closer eye on her,' he thinks, nodding imperceptibly towards Elegance. 'I don't even want to know what'll happen if she turns into a lich. For the good of everyone here, we need to keep her from getting herself killed, otherwise it'll spell disaster.'

 No.611116

>>611107
Ken tosses the mask back at you, lifting his hat up and waving his finger at you, clucking his tongue. "That's a secret, my friend," he says, walking backwards and going up the stairs, playing his guitar once more, "But you have stepped upon the golden path of a real man. You must let your ideals guide you, or you will become lost once more…" With that, he slowly fades away into the darkness of the deep cave.
>>611109
You wipe Elegance up. She still looks grimy from getting knocked to the ground and being in combat, but she looks better, at least.
>>611112
Your healing magic closes her wounds, and she is slowly getting into a better shape. Like a hexagon, or a triangle.

With everyone back in the cart, Tourven sets off again, muttering something like "You horsefolk sure can be strange, sometimes." The trip continues for another few hours, leaving you plenty of time to talk on the way.

 No.611117

>>611115

She groans, eyes lowering. "I know. But, we've kept each other alive through worse, even before we were traveling with anyone that knew healing magic. With Morning around, I don't think we'll have to worry too much."

>>611116
>>611113

Flicker keeps driving. Antlers continues cleaning Elegance.

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.611118

>>611116
Ganado watches as Ken disappears up the flight, he peers back down at the mask he cherished so highly in his hands. For a moment, he reaches up to put it back on, but hesitates as he looks at it, remembering all of the both wonderful and terrible times it has brought him.

Smililing, he tucks the mask back into his pants for safe keeping.

"Gracias, Hustle Bones, for everything you have given me. But I cannot become El Ganado again quite yet. Roberto has changed, improved as a man. And so the mask must change as well." He gives his jaw, remembering the compliments it was given, a good rub as he smiles, turns and heads further down the tunnel with a freshly tempered resolve to find his pheromones.

"Descanse En Paz, El Ganado of this land. I will continue our heritage proudly."

>Heading further down the tunnel

 No.611119

>>611116

"You humans sure can be overly blunt," Elegance says angrily.

>>611114

"I have no idea how a lich heart got inside me. But, the last time I was injured in a fight, I felt something inside. I didn't pay it much mind at the time since I was close to death. And, considering a lich heart somehow made it into Big, I assumed somehow one got in me as well. So, I figured if I was right, I wouldn't be in much danger if I came close to death again."

"But, then you went and destroyed my source of near death experience. So, I had to make you give me a new one."

>>611117

"WHAT IS THIS!?" Elegance asks angrily as she tries to grab something.

 No.611120

>>611116
Morning casts protective wards over herself in case she gets into another fight today.
>Bolster

>>611119
"You could have asked me first. As is, I have this cut in my side, and this dress will need sewing."

Morning exhales like she's trying not to become angry.

"I suppose nothing too serious was lost. I can heal the wound and sew the dress, and before that I must have packed an entire wardrobe. Can you at least promise me you won't do this again? I would have been willing to help you with this had you simply asked."

 No.611121

>>611117
'It's not just that,' he insists. 'When I first joined this group, I just found her unpleasant, I'll admit. After seeing all this though? I honestly think she's insane. It wouldn't surprise me if she actively tried to get herself injured to further her own goals. I can't trust her, not one bit, not after she's tried to kill us all.' He folds his arms/front legs/whatever you want to call them.

 No.611122

>>611118
You journey further into the cave, where the air becomes humid and musky, like the men's locker room, or a sauna where someone pooped on the hot rocks. It takes some time for your eyes to start adjusting to the darkness, but you soon realize you have walked into a large, roomy area, where several creatures are curled up and sleeping together.
>-1 to sight related rolls
>roll to identify creatures
>>611117
Antlers doesn't seem to do as good a job when you're driving. Tourven leans up to you, nudging you in the back. "So, do you want any pointers for when we go into town, wanna set up a plan?"
>>611119
You grasp at nothing, like someone with a faulty argument trying to grasp at straws.
>also the Heal from last turn was successful, now at 5/3
>>611120
Your magic wards will allow you to recover quickly later in battle.
>>611121
With the telepathic link between you and Flicker, no one else here's your conversation, fortunately.

 No.611123

>>611120

"Regardless of whether you would have helped - which you wouldn't have - Flicker wouldn't have allowed it if I simply asked. She's far to overprotective for absolutely no reason."

"As for your dress, it shouldn't be too hard to imitate something so… plain."

>>611116

Elegance takes off her hat and pulls out an exact replica of Morning's dress. [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.611124

>>611123
>>611122

Also, healed.

 No.611125

Ganado, keeping quiet (having learned the rambunctiousness of old Ganado would not be prudent here) he steps carefully in the room to look for a male to steal its pheromone. "Look between the legs, look between the legs…"

[1d10-1]

Roll #1 10 - 1 = 9

 No.611126

>>611123
>>611122
"Well, regardless of that matter, its at least a relief to know you didn't mean any harm. But I still want that promise, I simply can't be travelling with somepony I have to look over my shoulder with."

Morning says, healing Elegant further.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.611127

>>611121

Flicker abruptly laughs, chortling harder than she has in recent history. It takes a while, but it eventually subsides. "I know what you mean, Turquoise. I agree, and she's had me at my wit's end multiple times in the past. I know that this won't be the last time something like this happens, but– look, if it happens again, we'll stop and… we'll figure out what to do."

"What was that she was talking about earlier? About 'testing' something?"

>>611122
>>611119

Antlers pats Elegance's head and rubs her back one last time before returning back into Flicker.

Flicker establishes a private mental link with Tourven so that he can't hear the conversation with Turquoise, and that she can keep her eyes on the road. "We get into town and figure out how to find King Crimson. Ask around, maybe. Not much to it, right?"

 No.611128

>>611126

"Well, I can't give you any such promise," Elegance responds obtusely. "So, I suppose you'll either have to leave or get over it."

 No.611129

>>611128
Morning looks at her surprised.

"I'd like very much to know why not."

 No.611130

>>611129

"Because I don't know what the future might bring. And, besides, the look of surprise on your face tells me you didn't expect me to not agree to hurt you. Therefore, you never expected me to hurt you. Therefore, there's no need for a promise. You're only making yourself worry more by continuing this discussion. And, trust me, I know a lot about making oneself worry."

 No.611131

>>611127
His brow furrows slightly as she laughs, and he touches his chin pensively as he thinks again. 'She was saying something about becoming a lich. My theory is that at some point she had a lich heart placed inside her just like Big Good and I did. Skullheart said he wanted to deliver a message to her, although I haven't the foggiest how he managed to do that.' He absent-mindedly reaches for his lute again and plays a short tune.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQWAcgefsQQ
>rolling Inspire just for the fuck of it: [1d10+2]

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.611132

>>611130
"I…suppose." Morning says, looking like she mostly understands what Elegant just said.

Morning laughs a little to defuse the situation.

"Though I can't say I overly blame you. If the last ten minutes are any indication of your time here so far I imagine anypony would be this frazzled."

 No.611133

>>611125
Your eyes adjust to the dark
>sight roll now at normal
as you are able to see that there are more males, with just the one female, resting in the middle. The species seems like a bipedal reptile, with long, curled knuckles to help it walk, with a bone like shell as natural armor around the head, arms, and shoulders. You have also probably seen more Grunkus dongs than you thought you would in your life time.
>>611123
The dress you pull out from the hat is quite similar to the one Morning Star is wearing. Not perfect, however. There's something about it that makes it unsettling, in fact, the longer you look at it. Your eyes start to hurt, your stomach rumbles, and the dress seems to vibrate even though you don't actually feel anything from it. It is as if it has come from a world or dimension of evil, the blue on it a blue that seems to draw your eyes into a tunnel of endless, violent infinity.
>>611126
Your healing magic works once more.
>Elegance now at 5/4
>>611127
As you open the link to Tourven and speak inside his head, he shivers before replying. "Oh, yeah, I just wondered if you're familiar with this kind of thing, I don't know if you're just the deep woods hunting and exploring type, or if you've ever had to do things like this, you know, gathering information and such. Also, you're the team mom, and it would probably be best if you're the one giving out advice and orders of operation than I."
>>611131
Your guitaring fills the sound of the covered wagon.
>everyone gets +1 on their next roll

 No.611134

>>611133

"Hmm," Elegance says with a healthy dose of fascination as she stares at the dress.

>>611132

"Here, wear this," Elegance says, handing Morning the dress.

 No.611135

>>611133
Ganado's eyes twitch as he watches the massive array of unwanted paraphernalia.

"…will need some cologne for my eyes as well." Sighing, he looks around for the largest male in the pack, the Alpha, and tries to take its pheromone gland quietly

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.611136

>>611133

"I think we all have it covered, Tourven."

Flicker keeps driving.

 No.611137

>>611134

Health.

 No.611138

>>611134
>>611133
Morning looks at it for a second, before averting her eyes.

"What is that?" she says dropping it to the floor of the cart.

 No.611139

>>611138

"No idea, but isn't it fascinating," Elegance says, staring at it on the ground. "I've no idea what I've done and I've no idea if I could replicate it."

 No.611140

>>611139
"It feels like you created an ensemble of evil out of your hat. How did you even do that?"

Morning says keeping her eyes averted.

 No.611141

>>611140

"I just told you, I have no idea. I just pull things out of the hat. I've never seen anything like this, though."

She stares at the dress some more. "I'm… tempted to try it on."

 No.611142

>>611133
He frowns as he sees the dress, but keeps playing his lute, trying to think up words to a song. "Dear sir or madam, would you hear our tale, it's so very important that we prevail… No, that doesn't fit at all… What rhymes with tale? Ail, grail, sale, whale, mail, nail… Hmm…"

 No.611143

>>611141
"Its an evil dress. We should destroy it. Or at least, bury it or something."

 No.611144

>>611131
>tfw I completely forgot to reply to this

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, that's what this is about? That's why she tried to kill herself? But how? There's no way a heart could've gotten into her, she never left my sight the entire time we were in Sea Pony City."

 No.611145

>>611135
You fail to get the knife under the bone armor. The creature starts to stir. It may be smarter to go after one of the smaller ones, instead.
>>611134
You hand Morning the dress.
>>611138
You drop the dress.
>>611136
"Alright, if you say so. I know the inn might seem comfortable, but you're not helping yourself if you head straight to bed again."
>>611142
The dress must be distracting you from writing your rhyme.

After the long trip, the cart comes to the 'bourder' of Bourden, a town now in ruins. Many of the buildings have been burnt to the ground, and simple graves are scattered around the edges of the town. The population looks to be just ogres, though no adult male ogres can be seen, only young or older ogres.
"Alright, folks, listen up!" Tourven says, "I will leave the group, so that I may get us rooms at the inn. There is a church and a tavern here where the injured are staying, it might be best to go there to see what happened, so we can maybe get some hints on what kind of problem you're facing, alright?" He pulls out an orb from a belt pouch, throwing it down and filling the cart with smoke. When the smoke clears, you can see him running down main street looking for the inn.

 No.611146

Ganado holds back the knife, and tightening his grip, goes in again for the big prize.

He's come this far, done so much in so little time, he is not going back without the biggin's
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.611147

>>611145

"Tourven, we spent all of that day travelling to that other town… whatever it was called. So what if we wanted to turn in early?" she snaps back.

She checks the mind of one of the survivor ogres for information on what might have happened to Bourden.

[1d10] Invade always fucking critfails kill me now why am I even trying.

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.611148

>>611145

Elegance shrugs off whatever Tourven just said, still staring at the dress.

"I'm putting it on," she says as if it's some decision she made after hours of deliberation.

She puts on the dress.

 No.611149

>>611144
'Beats me,' he thinks back. 'Liches work in mysterious ways, I suppose.'
>>611145
"…What was the point in using the smoke bomb?" he wonders out loud as he stares at the departing rogue in confusion.

 No.611150

>>611148
>>611145
"Elegant wait! Are you sure thats wise? You don't even know where that thing came from."

>Also healing myself on the way here.


[1d10+3]

Roll #1 10 + 3 = 13

 No.611151

>>611148
>>611145

Wait. She wouldn't just change out in the open. Elegance needs to find a place to change her clothes first.

She takes the dress and floats into town, looking for a building with some room open she can change in.

[1d10] for finding a suitable changing location.

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.611152

>>611146
You are able to cut the skin and muscle around the base of the skull, severing the skull from the spine and killing it immediately. With some more work, you find a large white gland with several tubes connecting it to everything else. With a few snicker snacks, you sever it from the brain, and pull it out. It semi-jiggles in your hand, like a thick-skinned bag of gelatin.
>>611147
Despite your poor history of attempting the ability, you are able to glean several visions of a tall warrior in lacquered armor, wielding a bayonetted rifle, the crest of his helmet eclipsing the moon.
>>611149
"I have problems ending my statemeeeents!" Tourven shouts back, apparently having heard you.
>>611150
>>611151
Morning heals herself
>full hits +1 wound
as Elegance finds a small alleyway with some room to move around inside.

 No.611153

>>611152
Ganado pats the alpha, thanking it for its brave sacrifice so that others may smell of manliness, and retreats up the stairs before the others wake. "Who ever is the new alpha, amigo, you are most welcome."

As he ascends, he can't help but be a bit curious of the smell this pheromone will bring, and chances a sneak preview as he sniffs the gland. "I wonder what this cologne will smell of…"

 No.611154

>>611152

Elegance sighs. "Well, I guess that's the best I'm going to get."

She changes outside in an out of the way alley, hoping no one is watching. Because some of us DO have standards.

NOW she changes into the evil dress.

 No.611155

>>611152
>>611154
Morning resigns herself to the situation, recalling vividly what happened the last time she interfered with Elegant's curiosity. She stands at the opening of the alleyway, looking away from Elegant, making sure nopony is peeking.

 No.611156

>>611152

Flicker makes a sketch of the guy in the armor, then heads to the tavern.

 No.611157

>>611152
He decides to go forth and explore what's left of the town, heading in the general direction of the tavern while still trying to work on his song. "It's a lengthy story about a man named Chuck, and we're out of luck, so…" he pauses mid-song, trying and failing to come up with lyrics to continue. "So what? What comes next?" he mumbles as he noodles away on his lute, lost in thought.
>Inspire: [1d10+2]

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.611158

>>611153
It appears some of the fluid inside the gland has spilled out.
Initially, you get the feeling that someone jammed your nose into a bowl of pure habanero juice, before you start sweating all over, from your neck, armpits, just about everywhere. You feel something more primal unlock inside your body. Your muscles clench, then bulge out, as hair spontaneously grows on your chest and your nipples harden.
>>611154
As you put the dress on, you feel the sensation of someone rubbing up against you inappropriately and against your consent.
>>611155
Fortunately, there's no one who would look in on Elegance, or that dress.
>>611157
As you walk along, the ogres in the village start to follow you again, transfixed by your song. Several ogre women pounce on you at once, kissing all over your neck and face, hands roaming to lewd and inappropriate places.

 No.611159

>>611156
As you walk to the tavern, you see Turquoise Sun getting followed by the townsogres. It's probably nothing to worry about.
The inside of the tavern has several beds lined up with injured ogre men, being tended to by females who look to be part of some holy order. Several ogre men sit around, mostly older folks, while the only standout is a griffon sitting at the bar.

 No.611160

>>611158

Elegance jumps on gold and takes a battle-read position. "Who's there?" she shouts and she turns around.

 No.611161

>>611159

"May I have your attention, everyone?" Flicker broadcasts. "I'm with a group of travelers. We're aware that someone looking like this–" she holds up the illustration for all to see, "has recently attacked your town. Can any of you please point me in the direction he went in?"

 No.611162

>>611160
>>611158
"Nopony is here but me Elegant."

Morning says turning around to notice she's changed. She feels the cut in her own dress still remaining.

"If you'll give me a moment."

She walks over to where Elegant is and begins to change her dress before re-attaching her armor. She is now in a pink and white dress, her hair let down around her shoulders, with a wide-brimmed hat on.

 No.611163

>>611158
Ganado heaves at the raw scent of the gland, coughing and spitting the taste out of his mouth as the sheer spiciness sends a fire through his soul.

He continues to ascend, holding his reeling head as he feels his chest hairs grow out among the sweat, panting heavily as the muscles clench. Everywhere.

"Aye caramba.. this stuff really packs a punch! I feel so… GAH! Wild and untamed!"

He gives a loud bull roar as he charges up the rest of the way to wear out his testosterone.

 No.611164

>>611158
He blushes and sweats almost audibly as he is suddenly accosted by ogresses. Hoping he hasn't done something to offend the townsfolk, he tries to make his way through the crowd with a series of "excuse me"s and "so sorry"s, trying to reunite with his companions inside the tavern.
>[1d10] getting away from rabid fangirls

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.611165

>>611164
>Mulligan
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.611166

>>611163
It's a hard jog up all those stairs, but soon you emerge. It's now evening, and Gally has moved outside, setting up a fire and some shelves of bottles and things. After what happened to you, it's probably safe to assume she doesn't want to mix that stuff inside the house.
>>611160
You don't see anyone around you, though the creeping sensations continue. On the plus side, you and Morning now match.
>>611162
You ruin your outfit coordination with Elegance. It becomes hard to look at her now that she's wearing the abominable dress.
>>611161
Upon hearing a voice suddenly appear in their heads, the majority of the tavern patrons and nuns leave in shock and terror, with just the bartender, the griffon at the bar, one of the nuns, and the patients in the tavern along with you. "Excuse me, madam," the nun says, stepping up to you, "Have we met?" It appears to be a human woman of sexual maturity, her brown hair braided and hanging down either side of her face, along with some stray strands that stick out from under her black and white habit.
>>611165
The multitude of large ogre women, with their dark green skin, snout noses, and tusks emerging from between their plump lips is hard to escape, as you regularly get pushed into their heaving chests, accidentally pulling some of their raggedy clothes down to expose their mammary glands. You finally elude them by hiding in the tavern, where Flicker is.

 No.611167

>>611166
>yep, I'm definitely running with this

Elegance looks at Morning angrily. "Why would you change!? We need to match!"

She reaches into her hat for a dress that will go well with her own. It doesn't necessarily have to be evil. It just needs to coordinate well. [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.611168

>>611167
>>611166
"We..do?" Morning says somewhat nervously.

 No.611169

>>611166

"I don't believe so, no. Have you seen this figure?" she asks again, annoyed at the ogres' flight and confused by this woman's sudden interest in her.

 No.611170

>>611166
With a confident stride, a bit of the rush and sweat still coursing through his veins, he approaches Gally and huffs,

"Señorita," he holds out the gland.

"I have it. Gracias… gracias, you've no idea what that cave did for me, did you know what layed within?! Oh, do you have any way to contact a friend of mine in Boxfort?"

 No.611171

>>611168

"Of course," she says in utter shock. "Why wouldn't we? Otherwise, we'll look horrendously gaudy."

 No.611172

>>611166
Quickly glancing around to make sure he wasn't followed, he bustles over to where Flicker is and take a seat, taking a deep breath and not saying a word.

 No.611173

>>611171
"Oh. Of course. Though, you don't feel any different do you? That dress is a bit…evil."

Morning says lowering her hat a little and looking away.

 No.611174

>>611173

"Aside from the constant feeling that someone is touching me inappropriately, not at all," Elegance says as she is hoof deep in hat, trying to find something good.

 No.611176

>>611175
Ganado sighs. "Aye, yes, the gland does smell like a fish burrito seven days bad that was drenched in spiced pepper juice and shoved up my nostrils. But…" he sighs, holding off on his questions for now.

"Yes, señorita." He removes his pants and hops into the cauldron, barely wincing as the hot water comes over him.

"All the same, I must thank you again… I did not even realize it was this late. I pray Flicker won't be too upset." He asks as he seeps into the bath water.

 No.611177

>>611170
"Hwat?" She asks, turning to look up at you, covering her nose as she smells your musk and the gland oozing through the burlap sack, "Good gods, you smell like you rolled around in a stable and burnt the crap into your fur by burning cow chips. Go take a bath, you reek!" She points over to a bath-cauldron, with a small fire burning under it, then dons a stone helmet, with two tubes going from the face to the back of the head, presumably so she won't have to smell the fluid from the gland.
>>611167
You pull out another dress like the one you have now, though this one seems even stranger. The pattern appears to move as the light shines on it, though there actually isn't any pattern. Looking closely, you can't even see any individual threads making it up, it just seems to be made of a sheet that feels like fabric.
>>611169
The woman snorts. "Well, if you say so," she says, "But no, I haven't been here before, I just came with the Order of Our Many-Armed Mother to help with the relief effort. These ones here still need their sleep, but there are plenty more who are awake and comparatively fit in the church. Would you like me to lead you over?"

The griffon at the bar stands up, turning and walking over to you. Compared to Big Good, or even Kid Good, he seems both more bestial and humanoid, as he assumes a two legged stance as he walks over, but his beak seems sharper, his fur wilder, his one eye seeming to only look at you as prey, the other one covered by an eyepatch. He wears a toga with gold string sewn into the hems, and a small golden box sits one one hip, while a broadsword hangs from his waist in a bat-shaped hilt. He has no natural forelegs; instead, both of them are made of a shiny metallic silver, seemingly made of many parts that smoothly move as real arms would, though there's an uncomfortable artificiality to the movements. At around the same size as Big Good, he squats down next to you and takes a look at the picture, turning his head to do so. "I have not seen this warrior," he says, standing up.
>>611172
You hear the nun talking to Flicker, and are able to see the griffon squat down next to her. He turns to look at you, showing his eagle head in profile. His eye darts down to the guitar, then up to your ragged looks, and he laughs. "Is that what the commotion was?" he asks, his voice rough like sandpaper, though friendly in tone.
>>611173
You are able to stave off the feelings of illness by averting your eyes.

 No.611178

>>611177
"That was… certainly something," he replies to the griffon. "I thought I was done for. Did I do something wrong or…?" He looks at his lute worriedly and plucks each string in succession to ensure it's in good condition still.

 No.611179

>>611176
>>611177
>added
"How much cologne can you make of that? I made sure to take the biggest one I could find."

 No.611180

>>611177

"Would you look at that?" Elegance says with a smile. "What a beautiful dress. I'm getting better at this."

>>611173

"Here you go," she says, handing her the dress. "And, this one doesn't feel evil at all. Not from what I can feel anyway."

 No.611181

>>611175
>>611177

Flicker nods to the griffon before turning back to the woman. "Yes, please. Can you communicate with the ogres, and interpret for me? I don't think I'll get much out of them if they run away from me every time I try to ask them something."

 No.611182

>>611174
>>611177
"You mean the dress is causing you to…right now? Oh dear."

Morning blushes, still averting her eyes.

"Shouldn't you um. Change out of it then?"
>This is not supposed to be as moe as it is.

 No.611183

>>611182

"Wha-" Elegance stutters, blushing a bit. "No! No, not anything like that! Just a little bit of brushing against me here and there. Nothing so lewd or noteworthy."

"Now," she says as she tosses the new dress in Morning's face. "Get your mind out of the gutter and put on this dress."

 No.611184

>>611183
>>611180
Morning quickly changes into the odd shimmering dress, applying her armor over the top of it as she does, anything to get away from that conversation topic.

 No.611185

>>611176
>>611179
While muffled, she screams back at you, "TWENTY DOSES! USE 'EM FOR A SPECIAL TIME, OR ELSE YOU'LL BE OUT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!"
>>611178
The griffon pulls a chair out, sitting down on it while still looking at you with his head turned. "Music is unfamiliar to ogres, who are primarily a farming or barbarian culture. Even drums don't exist in their culture, at least until you get down to Saharifa, the continent south-eastern from here, they evolved differently from these ones. Playing music to them is playing something so alien and unknown to them, they become ravenously curious, and lose control of emotions and desires. Don't get too good at that, you'll turn into a messiah."
>>611181
The nun pulls out a small cigarette holder, pulling one out and lighting it up. She squats down, standing on the tips of her toes with her legs spread and bent, resting her arms on her thighs. "Yeah, I suppose, it'll just be a hassle," she says, taking a few puffs of the cigarette and tapping the ashes off at the end.
>>611180
It might be because you don't have it on that you don't feel anything from it, though the nonconsensual caressing feeling continues along your flank and rear end.
>>611182
Doushio~?

 No.611186

>>611185

Flicker sits down in a nearby chair, reminds herself patience is a virtue, and waits for the slav to stop squatting.

 No.611187

>>611184
The blue, ankle-length dress has puffed shoulders and a collar, looking a bit more classy than would be necessary for the town. As you put it on, it seems to slide over your coat and into place like a ball falling into a cup. Each time the dress moves against your coat, it is as if numerous buds on a dry tongue run over you, or that someone is trying to look up the skirt to get a look between your flanks. It may be purely mental, though, as you don't physically FEEL anything.

 No.611188

>>611185
Ganado nods, keeping the number deep in his mind so he doesn't run out of the special fragrant. He raises a bit out of the cauldron.

"I hope it smells a tad better afterwards, haha." He dips his whole head under the water, making small bubbles beneath the surface with his muzzle as he raises back up.

"And can you send some sort of message to Boxfort for me somehow with your magic?"

 No.611189

File: 1418969236092.png (1.89 MB, 1024x773, pondering frog.png)

>>611185
"No music?" he parrots, the cogs in his brain turning as he tries to process the idea of a world without music.
>>611181
He motions to Flicker, indicating he wants to speak telepathically again.

 No.611190

>>611185

Elegance quickly looks over her shoulder to make sure there isn't actually someone there. "Hmm. That's going to take some getting used to," she mutters as she concludes that it's still just the dress.

>>611187
>>611184

"Oh, you look fantastic," Elegance says happily. "And, more importantly, we look fantastic together."

 No.611191

>>611189

>mind magic yo


"Yes?"

 No.611192

>>611191
'Flicker, I have an idea. A good one, really,' he thinks enthusiastically. 'You can't communicate with these ogres since they'll be frightened, but I can. And, I think they'll be willing to listen to me. I'm thinking, I could put on a show for them - from a safe area of course, no telling what they could do - and then in return you tell me what to ask of them via this magic?'

 No.611193

>>611190
>>611187
Morning takes a few steps forward, blushing as she does so, feeling the pretty dress on her skin before turning to Elegant, still averting her eyes a bit at the evil ensemble.

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful Elegant, but I think these clothes you've made are enchanted. I..I think I'm going to change back into my other if thats okay with you."

 No.611194

>>611188
"Where's Boxfort?" Gally asks, "I've never been any place like that. Been to Fort Boxton, but that place got burnt to the ground by a giant lizardman. I could send a letter, though. Don't have to use magic for everything, you know!"
>>611186
The nun squints as she looks at you. "You know, we have met, but I was wearing a mask at the time," she says, "It was about six years ago for me, but I guess it wasn't too long ago for you." After blowing some smoke out from the corner of her mouth, she holds her hand out. "My name's Grunhilde, we didn't get to introduce ourselves. I used to be a pirate."
>>611189
"Could be worse, I suppose," he says, "They've still got religion and a story telling tradition, though Griffon culture is obviously superior." He gets up and steps outside, looking around for groupies. "Coast is clear. You should be fine, it was more of a chemical reaction. They've probably forgotten about it by now, but are wondering why their skirts are wet."
>>611190
Turning back to look at Morning Breeze, you feel a hand caress your side.
>>611193
As you propose taking the clothes off, they start to feel tight around the chest.

 No.611195

>>611194
Ganado raises from the water, shaking his fur in the temperate air as he chuckles. "Hehehe… too true, I suppose." He sighs. "It is in the frozen north west of here, but if a letter can reach it I would like to send one to my little sister there before I go."

He picks himself up and climbs out of the bath, shaking himself dry a bit while warming by the fire before re-donning his pants. "I think the smell is gone now, no? It is too late to travel this evening, could I trouble you for the night and I'll take my leave in the morning, señorita?"

 No.611196

>>611192

"Oh, that's a good idea. But, not to sound insensitive, but I'm not really sure how… intelligent these ogres might be. I mean, I take it they like your music, but how effective would it actually be in getting your message across?"

>>611194

Flicker takes Grunhilde's hand and shakes it, but then yanks her in, pulling Grundhilde within an inch of her face.

"Nice to see you too. I'd like my knife back now, please."

 No.611197

>>611194
>>611193

"Do whatever you want, but I think we look marvelous together. And, I think you could grow to get used to the sensation."

As she talks, she keeps looking over her shoulder, not used to this bizarre sensation of being touched by nothing.

 No.611198

>>611197
>>611194
"I…I think I'll take them off. They're beautiful really, especially for something just poofed into existence by magic, but the fabric is causing me to become a bit…."

Morning pulls at her collar.

"Bothered."

Morning unbuckles her armor and removes the dress.
>Waiting for Dusty because I'm betting this isn't going to be that simple.

 No.611199

>>611196
'…Good point.' He turns to their new griffon acquaintance. "Say, just how much information could we potentially get out of the inhabitants of this place? Do they speak like we do or are they a bit… dim?"

 No.611200

>>611198

"Oh, must you be so closed-minded?"

 No.611201

>>611195
The old woman turns around, cocking a hip out as she puts a hand on where her cheek would be under the helmet. "Well, I've only got my one bed, but I suppose I could share it with you, stud~" she said, though her voice was an echoing boom thanks to the pipes. "Also, go ahead and write your letter, there's paper and a quill in the hut.
>>611196
A frown grows on her face as she lowers her eyelids. "I don't have it any more," she says, "And I don't think you should plan on getting something back when you throw it and it gets embedded in someone's chest."
>>611197
As you say this, both hands caress your back legs and rump, along with some squeezing sensations.
>>611198
The dress seems tighter coming off than when it went on, feeling clingy, even, before you're able to take it off and stand au naturale.
>>611199
"No, they speak the common language," the griffon says, "But not Griffonian. I can't blame them, though, they haven't had the education."
>>611200
>you mean 'closet minded'

 No.611202

>>611200
>>611201
"It isn't that."

Morning says putting the shimmering dress with the other dozen plus she has and redonning the pink one.

"I just don't like the feeling while I'm trying to go about my business. I'm sure I'll get excellent use out of them as bedclothes."

Morning blushes again.

"Your forwardness is rubbing off. We really should be finding the others."

Morning says reattaching her sword to her waist.

 No.611203

>>611201
>>611199

Flicker extends the mind-link to Turquoise so he can hear this exchange.

"And I don't think you need to be talking all that hot shit when you and your friends irradiated and nearly killed me. You think I care that you're a nun now? That you found some religion? You heard what happened to Carl, right? You think I can't pull a repeat performance of that?"

 No.611204

>>611202

Elegance laughs daintily but heartily. "My, it seems you enjoy the sensation more than I do."

>>611201

Elegance jumps a bit. "Okay that one was a bit… much. I'm beginning to get a bit suspicious. Where's Flicker? I'm blaming Antlers for this."

Elegance goes looking for Flicker to yell at her.

 No.611205

>>611204
Morning follows her, lowering her shoulders as she redons her hat.

"Well, without going into the details of my impropriety I appreciate the gesture. Especially after what happened with the dinosaur."

 No.611206

>>611201
Ganado chuckles as he warms by the fire. "Aye, sounds bueno. I'll head into bed before you if you'll be up for a bit. Thank you again, Gally, for all you have done." He bows his head, redonning his pants before heading inside the hut.

Before going to sleep, Ganado takes the quill and paper and puts a short letter to be delivered

>"Dearest hermanita (little sister I understand the langauge I speak you do not know),


>I pray this letter finds you well in Boxfort. Much has changed since my departure, but firstly I wish to confirm that your cursed seal has disappeared. I have found and defeated the lost soul of my counterpart Hustle Bones, your brother from this world, and his spirit lifted from the plague cast upon you and your family - our family - by the lich.


>You are a magnificent luchador, Ganada, and I hope you'll consider doing it again from time to time, but I remember that this is not the life you wished to lead. With the cursed mark gone, it no longer need be, and I wish you well in whatever it is you choose to do.


>I had no idea I had more family in my world: unlike your noble father, mine abandoned my mother sometime around my birth and I had no siblings, but you have given me hope that I can find a wonderful a sister as you. I will try to see you again before I depart this realm, but in case I do not, I wish you all the happiness in the world and my love. Take the mask of Ganado with pride as I have resolved to do, and pass it on to another who you find worthy of its title. I wish I could have known your true name before I left, but you should at least know your other brother's.


>With much love,

>Roberto, El Ganado"

With that, Ganado gives a slight heave back in the chair he sat in, leaves the letter to be sent in the morning, and passes out in Gally's bed as promised.

 No.611207

>>611201
>>611203
He nods at the griffon in thanks. 'You see?' he thinks to Flicker. 'I think I can p-' he stops mid-thought as he realizes who Grunhilde is, putting one hoof on his scimitar warily.

 No.611208

>>611202
With the creepy molesting dress off, you feel much more comfortable in some normal clothes.
>>611204
>roll to locate maremom
>>611203
Grunhilde brings her cigarette up to her mouth, taking a drag and blowing it away from your face. There's a look in her eye that says she doesn't care, not out of disregard for you, or really a lack of caring, more that she's so far beyond that at this point that it barely even registers to her. "So you wanna go to the cathedral, then?" she asks.
>>611207
"What?" the griffon asks, looking over and finally noticing Flicker holding Grunhilde. "Hey, now, let's not cause any trouble, madam," he says, pointing a metal talon at Flicker.
>>611206
You sleep peacefully, and without any interruption. In the morning, you find Gally wrapped around your back, wearing a night gown that looks more like a mink coat.

 No.611209

>>611208

Rolling to find helicopter parent. [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.611210


 No.611211

>>611208

Flicker holds her hoof up to the griffon as if to say "Back the fuck up vato I'm busy here."

"I wanna know if I'll ever be able to have kids again and whether or not I'll die of cancer at the ripe old age of 29. I want a new knife. I want a new gun that doesn't break in half at the first misfire. I want that human that decided to follow me around for no reason to stop being such a damn child. I want the mare I've been trying to help for weeks to stop being such a bi… stop being so reasonable. But yes, we can start with the cathedral. Now get up and move, this isn't Eqrussia."

 No.611212

File: 1418972106889.gif (878.19 KB, 400x225, Fucking Gamestop.gif)

>>611211
>reasonable

unreasonable*

 No.611213

File: 1418972148434.jpg (73.73 KB, 400x400, holdthefuckup.jpg)

>>611208
>>611211
"Wait, wait. Why are we going to the cathedral again?"

 No.611214

>>611213

"To go talk to the ogres there and have Grunhilde interpret for us."

 No.611215

>>611208
Ganado raises characteristically non-nonchalant, lightly taking Gally's grip off of him in a gentleminotaurly manner before fixing up some coffee (if available) for himself and Gally.

With the morning ahead, he awaits Gally to awake before asking for the promised bike and if she's the ability to sew

 No.611216

>>611215
You find tea, as coffee would make her too energetic and give her some bad movements. Outside the window, you can see a shiny red bike leaning against a tree.
>>611209
>>611210
You come to the tavern, where you see Flicker holding a woman inches away from her face and speaking very firmly to her.
>>611211
Grunhilde tosses her cigarette away onto the floor, blowing her smoke out once again. "Okay," she says, standing up, stretching her legs. She looks over at Elegance and Morning, drawing her lip up in a sneer.
>>611213
"I think you're looking for one of the guys that sacked the village," the griffon says, "I'm not really paying attention, though, I'm waiting for them to make out."

 No.611217

>>611216
Seeing the bike outside, Ganado takes a sip of tea he's prepared as he shakes Gally awake. "Gally… forgive me, I am sorry to disturb your rest, but I was wondering where the cologne was, and how I may return your bike to you once I am caught up with my friends?"

 No.611218

>>611214
"…Fair enough." He finds himself more than a little confused as to what just happened, but as always he decides to roll with it.

 No.611219

>>611216
>>611214

"There you are," Elegance says, float-marching up to Flicker. "Oh… right… She can't hear…"

She taps flicker on the shoulder.

 No.611220

>>611219
>>611216
Morning follows along, waiting politely, still averting her gaze from Elegant on account of the 'evil', or more accurately termed disorienting, dress.

 No.611221

>>611216

Flicker follows behind Grunhilde.

>>611219
>>611220

Flicker looks quite upset, glaring bolts into the back of Grunhilde's ass. Her expression softens somewhat when she sees Elegance and Morning, however. She nods at them and smiles.

"I think we might have made some progress. We're going to go talk to the survivors to see where King Crimson has gone."

 No.611222

>>611221

"Yes, yes, that's grand," Elegance says, waving her hoof dismissively. "Where is Antlers? Has he been… touching me?"

 No.611223

>>611222

"Not… not recently."

 No.611224

>>611217
Gally groans as she stirs awake. "It's in the basket," she says, "Just keep the bike, let me go back to sleep."
>>611221
Grunthilde turns and walks towards the door, slipping past Elegance and Morning.
>>611219
>>611220
Things seem alright, if tense. Turquoise is there, too.
>>611218
"Looks like your friends are heading out," the griffon says, going back to the bar. "See you later, kiddo."

 No.611225

>>611224
Ganado nods, leaning down to lay a kiss from his muzzle upon Gally's cheek as a thank you. "Again, for everthing, señorita. We will see you find Chuck again soon."

With the cologne in the basket, Ganado carefully attaches it to the front of the bike, beginning to pedal his way down the path as he brings out the Stick of Finding to locate where Flicker may be.

"I am coming, amigos. And a new minotaur is coming with me!"

 No.611226

>>611224
He is somewhat indignant at being called 'kiddo', but holds his tongue for now. "So… what's the plan?" he says to no one in particular.

 No.611227

>>611223
>>611224

"Well then…" Elegance says conclusively. "It IS just the dress."

She poses for Flicker. "Does it look nice? I think it looks nice."

 No.611228

>>611227
>>611224
"Well I of course think it looks lovely, considering its my favorite to wear simply around. I will have to sew it up when we stop tonight though."
>>611224
Morning says following her.

 No.611229

>>611224

Flicker keeps following.

>>611227

She nods eagerly, glad to see Elegance's attitude turning for the better again.

 No.611230

>>611226
>>611227
>>611228
>>611229
"Okay, so we're heading out then. Good to know. Would've been nice to get some closure, but, you know, it's fine. I'm totally fine with being left in the dark," he mumbles to himself as he follows them out.

 No.611231

>>611225
Gally smiles at the kiss before going back to sleep. The bike has a wicker basket attached to the front, with a flask inside reading 'Mandom' on the front. It's about eighty miles to where the party is, so you better get peddling.
>>611229
As you look at the dress, you feel the need to look away, or else that pressure that's suddenly started to build up in your nose might burst.
>>611226
>>611227
>>611228
The nun leads you through the town, past more sights of torched houses, broken windows, destruction of private property, and graffiti. Eventually she takes you out of town on a path leading towards a large cathedral. It appears that much of the camp has been set up outside, with lines of injured men resting in bed, bandaged up, missing limbs, eyes, and chunks of flesh. Many different sisters are attending to their wounds, but they all appear to be monstrous in some way or another, half human and half creature- dragons, lamias, minotaurs, slime girls, it's a bizarre menagerie of the human and the inhuman. "The clergy that was already here got killed during the attack, so we're all here since there's no one else. Normally it's just ogres and a couple displaced humans, I think some horsefolk, too. Doesn't matter, they're dead. I'll go tell the Mother you're looking for this King Crimson guy, she might know something." Grunhilde walks towards the large cathedral doors, hands in the pockets of her habits.

 No.611232

>>611231

Flicker enters the cathedral.

 No.611233

>>611231
"*Sigh* Here we go." Ganado starts peddling as hard as he can to catch up with Flicker and everyone, taking a slight whiff of Mandom as a preview before reaching there.

 No.611234

>>611231
Frowning as he looks around at all the casualties, he follows suit in entering the cathedral.

 No.611235

>>611231
Morning enters the cathedral.

 No.611236

>>611233
As you take a whiff of the cologne, everything seems leave a trail of gold dust while passing by. A song comes into your head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOZQ755vnbw
The trip might not seem so long, it feels like.
>>611232
>>611234
>>611235
Inside the cathedral, there are many masked nuns sitting in the pews, looking to do inventory on supplies, as well as treasure- several chests and boxes sit at their feet, while they write down the contents and compare them to previous records.
Their outfits are similar to Grunhilde's, being primarily navy blue, covering the female form from head to toe, with white cuffs and cufflinks in the image of a woman with several arms, along with a habit with a similar image on a plate resting in front of their forehead. These higher-ups, however, have gold trim along their hems and skirts, as wall as what looks to be holsters around their waists and shoulders. Furthermore, they wear white, featureless porcelain masks, and the plate on their forehead has two horns coming from it, along with the many-armed woman.

The head of the cathedral has a large stained-glass window featuring the woman again, standing under a tree, her many arms spread out to catch raindrops, while a noticeable pregnancy bump extends from her belly. Sitting under it is another one of the sisters in rank above Grunhilde. The former pirate walks up to her, speaking quietly in reverance of their location. After a while, the nun stands up, exiting the main cathedral through a side hall. Grunhilde comes back, nodding politely. "Mother Superior's busy right now, but she can probably come by if you wait."
>Pausing!

 No.611237

As the party stands in the cathedral, a hooded figure looks down at them from a balcony, a box of treasure in each hand. Her eyes narrow behind her pointed hood, muttering to herself. The sister who was talking to Grunhilde comes up behind her and taps her shoulder. "Mother Superior, we have some travelers who would like to talk to you," she says. "Yeah, yeah, I'll get to it later," she says, as if she was being nagged to do it.

Meanwhile, back in the bar, the griffon talks into his cup as if he was talking to someone else. "I'm looking over the damage, it's nothing a barbarian tribe couldn't handle… nah, there's not much too it, I think, it's not like something we couldn't do… looks like they were just showing off, I hear their leader's a peacock demon. I don't know if they have the corpse parts or not, but those horsefolk were looking around, and they just stopped by the witch's place. I'm surprised they don't take any chance they get, but I guess the Cosmos weren't letting them walk out of line. I could keep an eye on them, I guess, I met a couple and they were more or less ambivalent. Alright, yeah, I'll get it done." He stands up, clearing his throat before talking into the glass one more time, eyeing the magic circle of communication he had drawn in ink on the bottom.
"Skyfall, out."

 No.612151

It's time for another session of AltG1! Post sheets.

 No.612152

File: 1420164936175.jpg (101.96 KB, 1920x1080, happygrips.jpg)


 No.612153


 No.612154

File: 1420164993594.gif (2.25 MB, 500x281, Antlers and Elegance.gif)


 No.612155

File: 1420166196786.png (5.99 MB, 2057x3020, Fancy Dress.png)


 No.612156

>>612152
>>612153
>>612154
>>612155
AltG1 Episode 53: Mother's Day

After the party reached the town of Brouden, Flicker encountered the former pirate Grunhilde, who seems to have reformed and become a nun in the six years since she last met the party… despite it being just a couple days for the party. After a minor confrontation, Grunhilde led the party to the cathedral, where the injured and dying townspeople were brought in hospice, while the nuns carried out a survey and took stock of what remained after the attack.

Grunhilde brings the party back to a pew, sitting down with her legs spread, resting her arms on the back of the pew. She pulls out another cigarette, then lights up and takes a drag. "Alright, guys, I wanna let you know that there's something weird going on with the Mother, in that she's not our usual one. We're all part of the Order of Forgiven Devils, pretty much all reformed criminals or monster-people. We got the order to come out here a couple days ago, but Mother Mancy got replaced. The one that's in charge right now is Mother Love Gun, and I get pretty bad vibes from her. Try to be smart about how you talk to her- she's from Hellington, and from what I've heard that area hasn't exactly been on the straight and even lately."

 No.612157

>>612156
He listens intently to Grunhilde, raising his eyebrows at the mention of Hellington. "Sounds like a lovely place," he remarks. "Why did the old Mother Superior get replaced?"

 No.612158

>>612156

Flicker narrows her eyes at the cigarette but resists the urge to have Antlers steal it. "Where is this Devil-woman, then?"

 No.612159

>>612156
Morning just sits intently and listens as the others ask for information.

 No.612160

File: 1420167830272.png (198.08 KB, 1472x2048, Mother Love Gun.png)

>>612157
"I don't know," she says, "Hellington's only the next town over, they switched over when we got there. Honestly, I'm suspecting foul play of some kind."
>>612158
Grunhilde's eyes wander upwards, when she frowns suddenly, eyes widening. She opens her mouth, flipping the lit cigarette around and into her mouth before closing it and extinguishing the cigarette. "She's up there," she mutters through gritted teeth, nodding upwards.

On an upper level of the cathedral that overlooked the pews and desks, Mother Love Gun stood with her gloved hands on the railing. The Mother Superior was wearing blue robes with yellow accents, with a design of a sun on her chest, as well as a medallion hanging from her waist. No skin was showing, her hands covered by white gloves, her arms and legs covered by long sleeves, and her face hidden by a tall pointed hood. Behind her were three masked nuns. She stands in the same place for a while, then walks on, with the three nuns shadowing her.

 No.612161

>>612160

"I'm going to tell her you've been smoking." Flicker says before flying up to follow MLG.

 No.612162

>>612160
>>612161
"Maybe smoking isn't verboten in this sect," he comments, glancing at Mother Love Gun cautiously. Ever since the Holy Diver incident he's found it hard to trust people in masks.

 No.612163

>>612162
>>612160
Morning waits with Turquoise as Flicker flies up to the Mother.

 No.612164

>>612161
Grunhilde grunts in surprise, as smoke comes out from between her teeth and out her nose.

The three nuns following behind the Mother turn first to face Flicker. "The Mother isn't seeing anyone, yet," the one in front of the phalanx says, eyes narrowing through the holes in the featureless white mask. "Fiona, don't be ridiculous," Mother says, stepping up behind her and putting her hand on her shoulder, stepping in front of them. Her cape and the hem of her robe flutter as she steps forward. "We were just going down to see you," she says, "My apologies we couldn't get down sooner, but not all of us have wings." Her tone of voice is polite, with a humorous tone.
>>612162
>>612163
You're able to see as Flicker flies up and approaches the leader of the order. "Damn," Grunhilde grunts, spitting out the now soggy cigarette, "Damn winged horsefolk, can't keep them out of anything."

 No.612165

>>612164

Flicker bows her head to the Mother, appreciative of her attitude. "Good evening, Mother Love Gun. Your Order has been taking care of the ogres here, correct? I don't mean to rush you, but my friends and I have been looking for a pair of demons, and we've heard that they were the ones that destroyed this town. Do you know where they might have gone?"

 No.612166

>>612163
>>612164

Achille has been here the whole time.
He silently observes the scene going on.

 No.612167

>>612164
>>612166
[Observation Intensifies]

 No.612168

>>612164
He watches as Flicker speaks with MLG Pro.

 No.612169

>>612165
"Ah, yes," Mother Love Gun says, putting her hands together, "There were rumors that they came from the town where I myself am in authority. It's embarrassing enough that I couldn't stay and let someone else lead the recovery effort. The living and injured reported that the leader of the invading army was a giant warrior. Some told us he called himself… Shogun Raygun, I believe, something silly like that. However, we haven't found any sign of such a warrior existing, or any hint of where his army came from, or how they got here and went back."

"If I may ask, why are you curious? Did you want to help with the recovery effort? We could use as many nurses as we could, if you've any experience."
>>612168
Grunhilde leans forward, nudging you in the shoulder. "So, who're these squares?" she asks, "Where's the handsome one?"
>>612167
>>612166
You're unable to hear Flicker and the Mother's words, but things look good so far.

 No.612170

>>612169

She shakes her head. "I'm afraid we can't offer much to help you. It's a very long story, but rest assured we'll put an end to this figure, keep a tragedy like this from repeating itself. Thank you."

Flicker heads back downstairs.

>>612166
>>612167
>>612168

"We're off to Hellington in the morning." Flicker says when she gets back downstairs. "The Mother didn't know exactly where he went, but a rumor's been going around that he came from Hellington."

 No.612171

>>612170
>>612169
"Alright then. Sounds as good a place as any to start."

 No.612172

>>612170

Achille nods.
"Shall we be heading off soon, then?"

 No.612173

>>612169
He blinks as Grunhilde gets his attention. "…Who?"
>>612170
"So we have our heading, then. Good to know." He grabs his gear in preparation to leave the cathedral.

 No.612174

>>612170
"A shame, but the thought is appreciated," Mother Love Gun says, nodding at Flicker, tracking her as she glides down.
Grunhilde sits up suddenly as Flicker lands and announces her intentions. "Oh, you're moving fast, aren'cha?" She asks, "What's got you so excited? Find a clue? What's got you so interested in the first place?"
>>612173
"You know, the minotaur in the mask? The handsome one. All the other guys left after we escaped from the explosions, so I haven't had ANY guys to get chummy with in ages. And all the guys here are either dead or dying, and you're a horse, so he's the closest thing to romance I can hope for in the near future." She sighs in disappointment.

 No.612175

>>612174

Flicker separates her mind-link to Grunhilde into a private channel. "Listen, you. I'm still within an inch of finishing what YOU started back on that ship. So if I were you, I'd stick to sneaking smokes in between sermons instead of prodding into others' business, do you understand me?"

 No.612176

>>612174
[listens intently]

 No.612177

>>612176
[Listens externally]
>Just clarifying, I'm not bored. Just waiting on Flicker.

 No.612178

>>612176
>>612177
>>612173
>>612174

>forgot to add


She leaves the church, motioning for the others to follow her.

 No.612179

>>612178
[Follows]

 No.612180

>>612174
"Oh, right." He rubs the back of his neck as he thinks for a moment. "He's gone off on his own adventure… quest… thing. He said he'd be back soon though. Should've been back a while ago actually. I'm sure he's fine though."
>>612178
"Guess that's my cue." He nods in farewell to Grunhilde before following Flicker out without another word.

 No.612181

>>612178
>What will you do now?
TRAIL FLICKER
>I'm sorry, I don't know the command TRAIL
FOLLOW FLICKER
>I'm sorry, I don't know the command FOLLOW
WALK WITH FLICKER

Achille walks along side of Flicker

 No.612182

>>612175
"Yeah, yeah, alright," she says, grumbling as you make your way out, "Have a nice life."
>>612180
"Same to you, too."

After spending a night at the inn, which was lovely, thank you very much, you find Tourven waiting at the wagon. "Good morning, everyone," he says, "Glad we got in another good night's sleep, except for me, who spent the night at the tavern with a one-eyed griffon with a voice like gravel." He frowns, but then rubs his eyes before reaching into a satchel. He pulls out four golden hoof-slippers, something like Princess Celestia would wear. "This old ogre came up to me last night, he said he was a priest or something, and wanted to give this to you guys if you were going to fight the guys who attacked the town. Said something about how they got pulled off this giant horse that some warlord rode in on from another world that got killed by a knight who ran in after him, I wasn't paying attention. Any of you want 'em?"

 No.612183

>>612182

Flicker looks at the golden shoes for a couple seconds, then goes off to rev up the cart and pull it around for everyone to hop in.

 No.612184

>>612182
Morning looks at the giant shiny shoes kinda disgusted hearing they were pulled off a dead equine.

"Uh. No thanks."

Morning says, double checking the buckles on her armor, reapplying her bolster spell, and doing a once over on the stitching of her blue dress, which she sewed up last night.
>So back to the "totally not Sabers-outfit" costume.
>>612183
Morning gets into the cart.

"I'm beginning to worry about that large minotaur from earlier. Shouldn't he have caught up with us by now?"

 No.612185

>>612182
He frowns as he listens to Tourven, taking the slippers, thanking him briefly and examining them. "Curiouser and curiouser," he quotes as he clambers into the cart.

 No.612186

>>612184

"I'm sure he'll be around eventually. He can take care of himself. Not to mention he has that stick with him."

 No.612187

>>612183
"No? Eh, gold doesn't seem like your kind of thing, anyway, too shiny for ya."
>>612184
"You, too? Fine, I guess I'll wear them. I'll be Princess Prettyskirts, and I'll be the fairest maiden at the Harvest Moon Ball."
>>612185
As he has his little rant, it takes him a couple seconds to realize you took them. "Huh, didn't think they'd be to your taste," he says. "Hope you look good in them."
>You have acquired Cavalry Commander Dark Blizzard's Golden Horseshoes!
>All skills with the Spell tags get a +1 to roll bonus

 No.612188

>>612183
Achille smiles and happily takes the shoes.
"They are very lovely. I'm sure they will come in handy later on. Perhaps we can gift them to someone who needs them."

 No.612189

>>612188
>disregard

 No.612190

>>612187

Flicker does a small donut in the center of town, then speeds off in the direction of Hellington.

[1d10+3] Navigation

Roll #1 9 + 3 = 12

 No.612191

>>612187
pastebin.com/AStkZxiy

 No.612192

>>612186
"Stick? What stick?"
>>612187
>>612190

 No.612193

>>612187
"…They're not, really," he explains. "I just felt bad that no one else was going to claim them. Didn't want to leave you hanging is all."
>>612190
As the party head off to Hellington, he pulls out his lute and plays a song as per the custom. "Hold on world, world hold on, it's gonna be alright… You're gonna win the fight…"

 No.612194

>>612192

Flicker begins to realize she doesn't actually know what the stick does.

"It's magical. I… think it shows the holder how to get to… whatever it is they're looking for." she telepaths.

 No.612195

>>612194
"That sounds…useful. Why didn't we use it then to locate these demons?"

 No.612196

>>612195
"As far as I understand it, it only points you in their direction," he chimes in. "Doesn't really tell you how far away they are."

 No.612197

>>612195

"How would Ganado find us if we took the stick?"

 No.612198

>>612191
After leaving Gally's hut, you peddle all day, and into the night. The night sky out here, in the green plains of Angland, bares to you the distant lights of deeps pace, stars twinkling and turning, while the moon keeps the road lit up. While you might think this would prevent anything strange from happening, the thought would disappear from your head as a giant, spinning metal disc descends from the night sky, hovering over you. A bright light shines down from the middle, lifting you and the bike up from the ground. You feel as if you are falling, even though you are now ascending upwards, into the disc. A bright light fills your eyes, and you find yourself sitting in a cozy library den in a recliner chair, fire crackling in a pit. Sitting across from you is a gelatinous cube in a similar-looking chair. "Good evening," the cube says, "I am a representative of the Tradalan Empire, and we've been thinking of immigrating to this planet. Would you mind taking a short survey?"
>>612190
In a display of navigation that would leave most driving instructors jealous, you find yourself on the way to Hellington through a shortcut side road.
>>612193
"No, they're clearly meant for a mare, but if the shoe fits, might as well wear it. I appreciate it, at least, for some reason. They're not even mine, and I couldn't ear them in the first place."

 No.612199

>>612196
"That still sounds useful."
>>612197
"I thought his name was Roberto? There was some confusion on that, I've heard him called both."
>>612198

 No.612200

>>612198

Flicker allows Antlers to take the wheel for a moment so that she can comb out her mane and have a snack.

 No.612201

>>612198
Achille just sits back and enjoys the countryside.

 No.612202

>>612199

"'El Ganado' is his stage name, the one he uses while wrestling. Roberto is his real name. I was as confused as you were, actually, I never knew that about him."

 No.612203

>>612202
>>612200
"Huh. How interesting."

Morning says, before going wide-eyed as Flicker takes her hooves off the wheel.

"Shouldn't you be driving?! This is really no time for a snack!"

Morning says slightly panickey.

 No.612204

>>612198
Ganado fights the ray in picking him off the ground, swinging wildly to break free in vain before the light of the UFO blinds him to the world.

As he reawakens, face to face with the gelatinous cube, Ganado rubs his bald head in confusion.

"Immigrating…? Listen, amigo," he holds up his hands, looking around the den, "I assume that this isn't a dream: I usually dream of wrestling rings and beautiful mares catering to me, and aliens I believe I have already met, though abduction… gah."

He rubs his eyes, "I've been biking all night and have more to go, but I do not see why not, yes? This planet is rather nice, but is facing no small amount of turmoil at this time due to a Overlich and his brood. What's more, it is quite populated but I'm certain they could find room for you… fine, cubish sorts, no? I mean, if I weren't from out of dimensioal borders I wouldn't mind living here myself."

He points a thumb, "Soooo, are we good senor? I need to be catching up to my amigos. I imagine 'abducted by aliens' won't be the excuse that saves my tardiness, no?"

 No.612205

>>612198
"I don't think I'd use them either to be honest. Still, they should be useful at some point."
>>612203
"Don't worry, she has an invisible companion or something. I'm not too clear on it all myself. Just roll with it." He plays an arpeggio on his lute absent-mindedly.

 No.612206

>>612203

Antlers pats Morning's head and back. "Don't worry, Antlers has it. My guardian spirit, remember?"

 No.612207

>>612199
>>612200
>>612201
As the landscape passes by, you start to notice some clouds in the sky, first grey, then black with thunder, and strange red spots in them. The grass starts to brown, then thins out, and finally disappears altogether. The cart comes to a sign, saying 'Welcome to Hellington,' where Hellington is spelled with individual letters made out of scrap, welded, bolted, and riveted to the sign. "Huh," Tourven grunts, "I think my ex-in-laws would dig living here."
>>612204
The gelatinous cube quivers in computation. "We see," it says, "Have you enjoyed spending your time here? Would you suggest it to anyone else? How would you improve it?" Its voice is polite, high-pitched and nasally, yet there's a sort of childish tone to it.

 No.612208

>>612206
>>612205
"Oh. Of course."

Morning looks up and all around as she feels it patting her head like she was a dog.

"Can you ask it to stop? It keeps patting my head."
>>612207

 No.612209

>>612207
Achille looks around, taking in the surroundings.
"Who would live in a place like this, let alone enjoy it?"

 No.612210

>>612208

"Oh, sorry." Flicker gives Antlers the stink-eye, who grunts and goes back to driving. "He can get a bit… frisky if he gets bored."

>>612207

Flicker finds a place to park.

 No.612211

>>612207
"Have I… well, yes and no." He sighs,

"I swear i had just starting to get over this. Si, the sights and adventures so far have been marvelous: I've been caught up in fighting said Overlich recently, however, so my stay has been fraught with danger… and loss."

"You may seek another opinion, I cannot hide my bias on these matters. I would only suggest this world to those who stay as far away from his evil as possible, and I would change it readily by ridding his influence and those of his followers."

 No.612212

>>612207
"Every bit as charming as its name," Turquoise remarks. "Don't much care for those clouds either, never seen red ones before. They give me the willies." He shrugs and noodles away on his lute some more.

 No.612213

>>612210
"Seems quite a few things in this world do…"

Morning says akwardly, looking to change the subject.

"Soo. Flicker. Tell me a bit about yourself. I don't think we've really had a chance to just talk since we met a few days ago."

 No.612214

>>612211
"That is acceptable," the cube says, "We have scanned your brainwaves and copied your memories to our servers, so they will be used in the future to assist in our decision. We have located your companions after scanning your memories, and are arriving as we speak." The whole room starts to flicker, as the cozy interior is replaced with the dark insides of the disk, with a plethora of blinking lights and spotlights providing harsh lighting, though a bizarre amount of the room is just as dark as it is bright. "Have a nice day," the cube says, as the floor opens out from under you, and you fall down several feet, hitting the dirt.
>>612210
There's a small cluster of houses nearby. What appears to be a fair-skinned, brown-haired human male is sitting outside a house in a chair, head to the side as he sleeps.
>>612209
As Flicker parks the cart, you can see that the main road continues down a hill into what looks to be the center of town, where a large castle made of black stone sits in the center, the buildings around it moving outwards in a spiral pattern, a twin-towered cathedral standing out amongst the shorter buildings.

A large, flying metal disk approaches the cart from the darkened skies. It parks in midair, and El Ganado falls out from it and onto the ground, shortly before a pink bike with a basket on the front lands next to him, leaning to the side on its kickstand. The disk rises up, then flies away into the distance.

 No.612215

>>612214
>>612214
Ganado shakes his head as he hits the dirt, looking up as the UFO starts to fly away. He gathers up his bike and makes sure the Mandom bottles are intact before shouting,

"Er.. gracias? I think."

He turns about to see the cart and the amigos in question gathered in it.

"Ahem. Hola, everyone." He says as non-nonchalantly as a recent abductee can sound.

 No.612216

>>612213

"Well, there's not much to tell, honestly. I'm a hunter from a little town in Auroravale, northern Equestria. It's cold and snowy, and not a day goes by we don't see some bizarre-looking monsters wandering about nearby. I'm a mother of two, my favorite weapon is my crossbow, second only to my Mosin-Nagant, which my husband, Bright Flame, refers to as the 'moist nugget', I once went adventuring with Daring Do on an airship to South Amareica, the worst thing I've ever had to kill was a greater demon that was summoned beneath a set of catacombs, I've been shot, stabbed, bitten, irradiated, my favorite color is green…"

She blinks a couple times. "Um… sorry, what were we talking about again?"

>>612214
>>612215

She hops out and gives Ganado a hug. "How'd everything go?"

 No.612217

>>612215
Achille smiles brightly to the familiar face.
"Well," he laughs, "that is one way to make an entrance."

 No.612218

>>612214
>>612215
He blinks twice in disbelief as Ganado is dropped off by the UFO before trotting up to him. "…What just happened?"

 No.612219

>>612216
"That all sounds quite interesting. When did you have to fight a de…"
>>612215
>>612214
Morning is interrupted as Ganado arrives via UFO.

"…"

She shakes her head, resolving to ignore it.

"Welcome back Roberto. We were wondering what took you so long."

 No.612220

>>612216
Ganado smiles and readily returns the hug.

"Magnificent. I cannot begin to describe the weight that has been lifted from my soldiers from a most unsuspected turn of event, but let us simply say that I really found myself in that cave."

He grins. "Literally. I literally fought my counterpart from this world and defeated him along with both our inner demons. Is crazy, yes?"

>>612217
>>612218
"I was just abducted by aliens."

"They were nice, they gave me a free lift here and all they wanted to know is what I thought of the place. I wish you could have met them."

>>612219
"My dear lady Morning," Ganado bows curtly, "My humblest apologies for the delay, I did not wish to hold things so. The cave had much more for me than I anticipated. How have things been in my absence?"

 No.612221

>>612219

"Hmm? Oh, demon, right. Sorry, people don't usually ask me about myself, so it all just sort of comes out at once." she laughs.

"I went with a party of mercenaries to stop a summoning ritual from happening. We got there late, so we had to clean up the results. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be."

>>612220

A wide grin spreads across her face. "I'm glad to hear it. You're looking a lot better than you were when we last saw you."

 No.612222

>>612220
He smiles warmly. "Well, it's good to have you back, my friend. I'm glad to hear you're doing better." He moves as if to hug him, but instead settles for a slightly awkward pat on the shoulder.

 No.612223

>>612220
"Well the two days* you've been gone have been relatively uneventful. We had a bit of a snafu with a dinosaur, Elegant had a bit of an episode, but no harm was done, we learned she was something called an "Ice Lich" whatever that happens to be, and I was seduced by an article of clothing."

"So all in all a relatively mundane couple of days."

>>612221
"Well that sounds rather ghastly. I can't say I've ever had the displeasure of fighting anything one would call a 'greater demon'. Mostly ne'r dowells and dime-a-dozen undead for me."

 No.612224

>>612223

She nods. "It was. I wanted to get his head mounted, as a memento for the trouble, but the body dissipated as soon as we defeated him." she says with a twinge of disappointment.

 No.612225

>>612221
"You have no idea… my sister, the one I told you about? I mentioned she was cursed yes, by Skullheart."

He grabs Flicker and spins her around, "Not anymore! My counterpart was also cursed, and with his defeat I have freed her from it myself! She's safe and sound… I feel like I can focus now more than ever. My driving goal for defeating him was for her sake, but now she no longer needs it."

"I can focus solely on getting us home…. well, more now than before." He adds with a twinge of remembrance.

>>612222
Ganado looks at him awkward pat, shaking his head as he outstretches an arm to hold him up as well. "It is good to be back, amigo. It is good to be back."

>>612223
"I missed dinosaurs?! And… wait, wait," Ganado pauses, still hugging Flicker and Turquoise

"Elegance is a what." The seducing piece of clothing must be looked into later, he thinks, but ice lich Elegance takes precedence.

 No.612226

>>612225
"Well, when the tyrannosaur failed to mortally wound her, she attacked myself and Tourven, the pink ape fellow, so I knocked her to the ground with the pommel of my sword, and then Flicker kept her there, and she started looking a bit frigid."

"Which is to say more than usual, in a literal sense you understand, and when I asked about it she said it meant she had the heart of an 'the Ice Lich' in her, and then went off about it 'not being an alicorn, but at least a start'"

"I didn't think to press the matter, after I healed her she started looking like herself again."
>>612224
"What is the biggest thing you ever have mounted? I can't say I was ever much for hunting, but I rather enjoy the taxonomy figures at museums and parlors and such."

 No.612227

>>612225

She beams. "Oh, good!" she wipes some imaginary sweat from her brow. "Well, that's one less obstacle we'll have to worry about. Hopefully we won't need to cross paths with Skullheart ever again now."

>>612226

"I hunted a qurupeco once for a collector, so it's not in my own house, but there's that. I think there were also some sea monsters, but…" she taps the side of her head. "Well, I don't think I ever ended up figuring out their names."

 No.612228

>>612226
"I heard that, Morning Breeze!"
While everyone was talking, Tourven has gone over to the guy in the chair. The two of them were now squatting next to each other, chatting conversationally and smoking pipes together. He finishes talking, then stands up and walks back over to the party. "Alright, after talking to that elf fellow over there, I'd say everything's fucked here," he says, "King's dead, the church is corrupt, someone steals the bodies of the dead at night, and there appears to be an army of corpses that goes out to attack closeby towns." He puffs on his pipe, blowing smoke from the corner of his mouth.

 No.612229

>>612228
"Is there anything we can do to help?"

 No.612230

>>612228

"That's… awful. Any word on if our targets are here?"

 No.612231

>>612225
He nods and smiles again for a moment before clearing his throat abruptly. "Well, the moment has passed, back to work," he declares. "We have things to be and places to go, and all that sort of thing."
>>612226
"More of a pale-ish salmon, really."
>>612228
"Huzzah," he says drily. "What about the demons we're meant to be looking for?"

 No.612232

>>612226
"…Megadeath." Ganado growls.

"I KNEW Skullheart had more in mind for Turquoise when he gave us that fools heart! How did she get it, why would she…"

He whinnies. "No, never mind, I know EXACTLY why she would inflict harm on herself to do it. Aye aye aye… what a mess. It doesn't seem to be as bad as Big so far, but still, this is bad, yes? Yes."

>>612227
"…not with Skullheart, I suppose." Ganado innocently makes some marks in the dirt with his hoof,

"But… about that Galidon lich. The one who cursed him in the first place, stole his swords enchantment? I've still a bit of honor to uphold in that regard. I am over Big's demise, if you wish to to speak more on it now… but I owe him that."

>>612228
Ganado pounds a fist into an open palm. "Is this holder of the leg, this Peacock fellow, tied to these awful events? Is there anymore we can do for them? I'm a bit behind but I'm ready for just about anything."

>>612231
"Quite so, I suppose amigo, I'll tell you all about my adventures later. OH! And have some cologne from the ordeal I need to share." He looks at a bottle of Mandom, taking a short whiff before his nostrils flare and his hairs stand on end.

"*cough* fragrant! Care for a sniff?"

 No.612233

>>612230
>>612227
"I suppose that explains how you were such a good shot against the dinosaur the other day, as well as the, I suppose I'll call it 'focused' demeanor you exude. As for myself, if you didn't overhear, I'm the eldest daughter of House Caelum, I grew up at the base of Canterlot Mountain, I'm a Royal Knight, and my hobbies are fencing, archery, music, art, poetry, and reading. I also especially enjoy traveling."
>>612232
"Big?" she asks.

"This has happened before?"
>>612228
"Is that all?" she asks with a slight laugh, putting her hoof over her mouth.

"What about that magic Peacock we were supposed to find? The one with Chuck's arms?"

 No.612234

>>612229
"Oh, sure there is, let's go into town and tear down that church. Corrupt religion really grinds me gears, makes all the legit religions look like jackasses."
>>612230
>>612231
>>612233
"Nah, he hasn't seen anything like a bird demon or whatever, but he says all the smart people stay out of town when they can. People in town are pretty weird, too, their voices are all creepy and their eyes never look the right way."
>>612232
"What? Leg? No, King Crimson's got the arms, that's what Gally said. I'll pass on the cologne, stuff always makes me sick."

 No.612235

>>612232
"Don't mind if I do." He takes a sniff against his better judgment.
>>612233
"Trust me, you don't want to know. I was there, and it shouldn't have happened, but it did, and I'm telling you, you don't want to know."

 No.612236

>>612232

Her ears fold back in dread. "Yes… him. Look, I… maybe we ought to reconsider that part of the plan. He subdued and implanted a lich heart inside Big, of all people. I know that what he did was unforgivable, but–" she sighs. "Can we really risk that happening to another one of us?"

>>612233

Her tail starts to shake a bit when Morning rattles off her hobbies. "You write poetry? And draw art? May I see some of it? I dabble in that in my spare time." she says, patting her sketchbook with pride.

>>612234

Flicker looks around for a few moments more, then makes her way back to the cart.

"Well, if the demons aren't here…" she says, with a pointed glance at the others.

 No.612237

>>612233
Ganado looks confused. "Did we not mention Big yet…?" He looks down,

"I guess we have been dancing the issue somewhat, no? It does you no harm to no: Big was a friend of ours that we lost shortly before meeting you all. His end was brought about as of a beating heart in his body that turned him into a lich of fire following his death."

He looks out in the direction of what he assumes is the sea. "It drove him mad and into the depths of the ocean. You understand my concern for Elegance then, yes, my dear lady Morning?"

>>612234
"AH, arms! That is what I meant, of course," Ganado tries to save face, "Well, this church may not have much to do with our bird, then, but would it help in our search, Tourvel?"

>>612235
"Careful, amigo, it's a bit strong."

 No.612238

>>612236
"To one of us? No, of course not, I would not risk that for my sense of honor or anything else. My main course of action is to get you all home, I swear this above all else!" He decrees.

"It's just… I may stay behind, after you're all safely through. Part of me feels I need to do this, is all. I don't know if I'll feel comfortable leaving this land behind otherwise."

 No.612239

File: 1420177649600.jpg (519.97 KB, 1223x1223, Sunset Beach,08808.jpg)

>>612236
>>612234
"You're giving up already? Didn't that Mother say she thought they were from here? Seems a trite quick to not at least have a look around town."
>>612236
"Oh, of course. Do be careful though, I've only the one sketchpad"

Morning says, pulling out a large painter's sketchpad full of pictures, mostly of nature scenes and animals, in the romantic style. Most of them are about 8/10, not fantastic, but clearly something she'd put alot of effort into.
>>612237
"Of course! If the heart can actually turn somepony into a lich, it ought to be taken out as soon as prudently possible I would say."

 No.612240

>>612235
Taking a sniff of the cologne makes the scent emanating from the bottle waft up your nose like a thick fluid. It sends shivers from your brain to the base of your spine, and your coat bristle-brustles in waves down your body. The hair under your neck grows inches suddenly, giving you a nice crest of lighter-blue fur.
>>612236
"Hey, now, Flicker, don't go jumping to conclusions," Tourven says, "This guy doesn't know about the Cosmo Ponies, either, I bet, but that doesn't mean they don't exist, does it? These things aren't just going to come to you, they're not going to fall right into your hands. Er, hooves."
>>612237
"My name's Tourven, thanks, but if we start from the top, the only way we can go from there is to the top that's behind the curtain."
>>612239
"What? What mother?" Tourven asks, turning to you, "Like, a nun?"

 No.612241

>>612238

She grips his arm tightly. "Ganado. Never, ever, ever say that you're going to stay behind while we leave, again. Ever."

She sighs with reluctance. "Fine. We'll put Galidon on the list of matters to resolve before we leave. But nobody is getting left behind."

>>612239

Flicker pores over the pictures with great interest, smiling and mouthing silent words of approval every now and again. She is too distracted by the artwork to explain why she wants to rush away from the town.

>>612240

Antlers reaches out and twists Tourven's ear.

"I don't appreciate it when I'm lectured, Tourven. We've talked about this before."

She glares at him for a little while before getting out of the cart and heading into town.

"C'mon, everyone."

 No.612242

>>612241
Achille just shrugs and follows.

 No.612243

>>612239
"Your wisdom is as impeccable as your beauty, Lady Morning, and I agree wholeheartedly." Ganado groans, rubbing his squeaky head. "But I do not know if it will be simple. Big had a power designed to expunge evil and that didn't do the job. Not to mention I do not know if Elegance would be as obliging."

>>612240
"…er, sorry, Tourven. Aliens, I guess, heh." Ganado snickers awkwardly.

"Well, undead monsters sounds the work of demons if I heard it, so if stopping this plague gets us closer to them, why not?"

"I'll go with Flicker's call."

 No.612244

>>612240
"Yes, I think so. Flicker was the one who talked to her though, I just heard it all second-hoof."
>>612241
Morning follows close next to Flicker, staring over her shoulder as she looks at the art.

"Well? What do you think?"
>>612243
"Yes she told me of some, personal matters, that I can see the applications of such magic for. But surely if we talk to her she'll see reason. I wouldn't imagine anypony truly WANTS to be a lich."

 No.612245

>>612240
He shudders as he feels the effects of the cologne, gingerly touching his newfound tuft of hair. "Sweet Celestia, that's strong," he says. "Where did you find this stuff?"
>>612241
"Lead on," he says as he slings his lute across his back, following Flicker into town.

 No.612246

>>612241
Ganado looks with concern as she grabs his arm, eyes misty.

"But… Flicker, you were absolutely right! It's too dangerous, I don't want you to put yourselves in danger on account of a personal vendetta. I will be okay, I promise: I could get help from allies we've made here if I can't do it alone."

 No.612247

>>612241
Tourven grunts in annoyance as his ear gets twisted, but gives you a dirty look nonetheless. "Alright, mom, I guess you know best," he says, getting in the cart and sitting behind you.
>>612244
"Oh, Flicker talked to her, huh?" Tourven says, "Where you all talking to the wounded or something?"

 No.612248

>>612244

She hands back the sketchpad. "Beautiful. When we get a more peaceful moment to ourselves, you and I should…" she looks at her sketchpad with a bit of embarrassment. "Maybe we could exchange art tips, or, well, work on something."

>>612246

Antlers reaches out and honks Ganado's nose twice before Flicker reins him in grumpily. "Ganado, I knew Big as well. You might have been better friends, but there's no way I'm going to risk losing you as well over this. We'll put Galidon down as a team, understand?"

 No.612249

>>612247
Going into town, the entrance to the middle of the town is blocked by a wall connecting two of the buildings. Something similar continues, as the road forces the cart to travel down this new road, where ruins of previous buildings are patted down, while makeshift walls and buildings turn the street into a long tunnel with foreboding walls. The citizens of the town, more humanoids, walk around with a limping gait, no one looking at the cart. You all pass by an inn that seems to be in business, while there's no sign of a tavern. The spiral path finally leads to the cathedral, the stones painted black, the grounds surrounded by an iron gate.

 No.612250

>>612244
"I cannot imagine any either, so yes, we shall hope for the best in that sense, my lady Morning: Elegance must have some limits."

He taps a hoof. "A seducing dress you say."

>>612245
>>612247
"In a cave. I do not remember what kind of monster it was from, but it's made of the primary pheromone of the alpha male of a pack of bear sized armored monstrosities. It's pretty good I…" he looks at the freshly grown hair.

"I wonder…" Ganado takes a little bit of the bottle as well, and rubs a bit of the liquid on his hairless scalp.

 No.612251

>>612249

Flicker pulls the cart to a stop, then walks up to the gate to see if they're locked or not.

 No.612252

>>612248
Morning takes the pad and puts it away.

"Oh they're nothing really. Just amateur work, schoolyard exercises. May I see yours? I promise I won't comment disfavorably if it happens to be, well, less-precise than my own."
>>612250
"It was a gift from Elegant that I refuse to speak of in mixed company."

Morning says authoritatively, stepping out of the cart towards the cathedral.
>>612249

 No.612253

>>612249
"You'd find more cheer in a graveyard," he comments, still rubbing the back of his neck. He tentatively pushes the gates with one hoof to see if they'll open.

 No.612254

>>612252

A bead of sweat crawls down Flicker's face as she hands over her own sketchpad. The sketchpad is clearly magical in nature, as it is rather thin but holds hundreds and hundreds of pages. Many of the pages are filled with snippets of dialogue, undoubtedly from Flicker's previous adventures, written in a legible chicken scratch.

Eventually, Morning reaches the artsy-fartsy section, where Flicker has scrawled many maps, landscapes, and ponies. Most of them are well-drawn, the product of constant practice over the years of no speech. Morning notices that three ponies, a stallion, a colt, and a filly, are prominent in the drawings.

Then there's the poetry section. Most of it is fairly good, the subjects ranging from hunting to guns to magic, and a few about death, loss, and acceptance. The penmanship is noticeably better here, all of it cursive.

 No.612255

>>612248
Ganado rubs his muzzle as Antlers honks it, looking down at Flicker again.

"I… yes, that is true, Flicker. I just -" he grumbles, "I was the one who wanted to do it: you did not. I could not bare it if you were hurt doing something I forced you into. Anyone of them."

He takes a deep breath. "Either way, I will agree to this: Chuck comes first, I've may reason to see your reason before then, no? Galidon does not come up unless he comes to us first. Is that okay with you, dear Flicker?"

>>612252
"…just curious, then I'll drop it: how does a clothing seduce persay?"

>>612249
"They seem like they do not want much in the way of company. Though, with assailing undead I can hardly blame them."

He approaches the gate with the others.

>>612253
"Or a funeral." Ganado adds.

 No.612256

>>612254
Morning smiles, handing it back to her.

"I don't know what you were acting apprehensive about, these are lovely Flicker. I take it the ponies who keep coming up are family?"
>>612255
"I said I wasn't going to speak of it in mixed company."

Morning says, not blushing a little.

 No.612257

>>612255
"Do you think the locals will be unwilling to help us?"

 No.612258

>>612250
The bald scalp is quickly covered by a thick rug of dark hair that seems to have grown by magic.
>>612251
The gates are open, and swing open as a breeze kicks up behind you, blowing down the tall, narrow walls of the street.
>>612252
The stone brick building has been slopped over with black paint, the stained glass windows, broken in several parts, with canvas and tarp covering the holes. There's at least grass in the yard, with some flowers, even, but the green of the grass looks dark and oily, unnatural.
>>612253
The gates open just as easily by pushing at them as they do from a gust of wind. Tourven gets out of the cart, climbing up on the fence to look around behind the cathedral. "I think there's actually a graveyard in back. Looks nice. Nice enough to be suspicious."
>>612257
"Maybe someone on the outside," Tourven says, hopping onto the brick wall built right next to the cathedral, lifting himself up to squat and look down at the gap area. "This is all pretty creepy, it looks like they're literally building up to something with this spiral shape."

 No.612259

>>612255

She takes his hand and shakes it with a nod. "I can agree to that. If he shows his face to us after what he's done, it'll be the last mistake he ever makes."

>>612256

She sighs with relief. "Thank you. Yes, they are. There's Bright Flame, my husband, Ailani, my daughter, and Drift, my son."

>>612258

She enters the cathedral.

 No.612260

>>612258
"I wonder if they were trying to pierce the heavens?"

 No.612261

>>612256
"Did you not already break that rule by bringing it to my attention…" he notes the blush.

He waves his arms, "Nay, no, nevermind, I am sorry for prying senorita. Please, excuse me, I'll change subjects… what to?"

>>612257
"Perhaps, perhaps not, it is hard to say Achille. I understand if they don't: these people must be on their ends of wits, no?"

>>612258
Ganado feels the thick set of dark, luscious locks now grown upon his naked scalp, eyes watering at the feeling of his first set of hair since he was so young he couldn't remember.

"Dios mios…" he mutters as they walk around the cathedral for someone.

"Mirror. Someone give me a mirror, NOW."

 No.612262

>>612259
"They're all quite beautiful. I hope you'll take it as a compliment when I say you look young enough that I was surprised to hear you even had children."
>>612261
>>612258
She continues the slight blush.

"Perhaps you, Turquoise and Achille could go and explore the 'suspicious' graveyard, while Flicker and myself explore the Cathedral itself."

 No.612263

>>612259
>pre shouting for mirror
"Sounds wonderful, then. Those are terms I can most agree to as well. I'll leave the subject alone then, lest it ruin this good mood of mine." He comments, taking a moment to rub his chin.

"You know, of the first four of us, now that I have met my counterpart, this world's Flicker is the only one we have yet to meet. You ever wonder what she is like, senorita?"

 No.612264

>>612262
"I think, given the unknown environment, it would be wise if we stuck together."

 No.612265

>>612262

Flicker doesn't seem to take it as a compliment, the color instead draining from her face entirely. "Twenty-seven." she says in an even telepathy-voice.

>>612263

"You know? Not really. I mean, the others were such a mixed bag. I can only hope, if we do meet her, that she's at least a nice person."

 No.612266

>>612258
"This whole place gives me bad vibes." He clutches his buckler closely in case of danger, eyes darting from side to side.
>>612260
"What's that meant to mean?" he asks curiously.
>>612262
"I don't think any of us should leave each others' sides for now, to be quite honest."

 No.612267

>>612259
The inside of the cathedral feels cold and wet, but there's a foul smell in the air. Shortly after you enter, a sister approaches you from your left flank. Her skin is a bright red, a pair of bat-like wings sticking out from her back, but folded up. "Good morning," she says, her voice gentle and sweet, "Welcome to the Church of the Many-Armed Mother, operated by the local Order of Forgiven Devils. Are you seeking sanctuary?"
>>612260
"What? Why would a demon want to go to Heaven?" Tourven asks, puzzled.
>>612261
"Haven't got one, sorry," Tourven says, sitting on the wall.
>>612262
>>612264
>>612266
"I'll investigate around here, the guys can check out the graveyard while you ladies check the cathedral." He slips off the wall, and into the space between.

 No.612268

>>612265
Morning's ears droop.

"Oh. I insulted you. I didn't mean to imply any rudeness, there is definitely something to be said for marrying young. I assumed you'd answer that you were older and looked younger, but instead you look exactly as…"

"I'm going to stop now, again, so sorry I didn't mean to…"

 No.612269

>>612266
"Where I come from, there is a Legend of a great warrior who's strength was so great, he could split the sky with one strike. It's like a way of demonstrating one's power.

It just makes me wonder if they have any similar tales here."

>>612267
"Well, would you wanna be here, in hell? Maybe they wished to conquer it." He says, not realizing he's gone.

"Oh."

Achille stands there, waiting on a decision.

 No.612270

>>612268

"No, no, it's fine, don't take it like that. I'm not offended, if that's what you're thinking. I'm just… well, most ponies don't comment on my age, and the fact that I'm a parent."

>>612267

"We're looking for a pair of figures by the name of King Crimson and Peacock. You wouldn't happen to know them, would you?"

 No.612271

>>612270
"Are you sure? Because the last thing I'd want to do is offend you over something like that, or even at all really. It just took me by surprise is all, thats only a couple of years older than I am."
>>612267

 No.612272

>>612267
"B-but… Splitting the party is bad…" He trails off as Tourven vanishes again, sighing in frustration and shaking his head. "Well, I guess that's that." He pulls out his lantern and lights it, exploring the graveyard for anything of interest.
>[1d10] if you need it

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.612273

>>612265
"I hope so as well… Kid was nice, as was Hustle Bones after his curse was lifted. So far Elegant was the only one that seemed disagreeable, no?"

"Mostly I am interested if she shares your family. We may not get home for a while yet, I'd love to get a preview."

He rubs his head where the hair grew thick. "Sorry, random question, do you have a mirror?"

>>612262
>>612266
>>612264

Ganado ceases his frantic searching for a mirror long enough to answer the blushing mare, "My lady, your wish is my command."

He turns to Achille and Turquoise, "Aye, I believe this place must be safe, amigos, or safe enough. Why else all the walls? Besides, we'll just be right outside, no?"

He rubs his newly grown mane again. "Sorry, need to ask again: does no one have a mirror?"

>>612267
He nods to the nun, moving forward to say hello before moving on to the graveyard, "Pardon me, hermana, may I please see outside in your cemetery?"

Assuming yes, he looks around the spooky surroundings for anything of note
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.612274

>>612271

She laughs. "Morning, I've lived with Elegance for weeks now. My skin's a bit thicker than you're making it sound. Please, don't worry, I'm not upset, I was just caught off-guard."

>>612273

"Um…"

Flicker digs around in her bag for a moment. [1d2]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.612275

>>612273
Achille shrugs.
"Some times, when I look into the eyes of others, I see my own reflection. I do not know if that counts."

He goes about searching for things.
[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.612276

>>612273

"Mmm, no, sorry. No mirror."

 No.612277

>>612270
"King… Crimson?" The nun asks, here eyes glassing over, face becoming slack before her focus returns and she smiles politely at Flicker. "I'm sorry, I don't know anyone with that name. Feel free to look around while you're here, though. Are you familiar with the Many-Armed Mother?" Despite her chipper attitude, she has suddenly begun to sweat.
>>612272
As you wander through the graveyard, you step too close to a headstone, suddenly falling into a grave like a pitfall trap.
>helpless, no damage. Roll to recover.
>>612273
You find a statue of a woman in robes with many hands extending from her back. Her face is at peace, and smiling, her belly carved to look pregnant. There are several pieces of broken stone on the ground. Looking closer, it appears to be a swan statue.
>>612275
You don't see anything of note, besides a few artisinal tombstones.

The clouds in the sky part, as the moon shines down on the cathedral and graveyard. The moon shining in the middle of the day would be odd enough, but the way the sky is red, and the way the craters appear to form a madly grinning face outshine its early appearance.

 No.612278

>>612277
He shudders at being in the presence of someone's corpse, scrabbling to pull himself out of the grave as quickly as possible.
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.612279

>>612277

Flicker ignores the inquiry, instead deciding to pick the woman's brain. [1d10] Invade

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.612280

>>612278
>[1d10] Mulligan

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.612281

>>612277
"Miss, I mean no offense, but I have the most awful suspicion you're lying to us."

[1d10] Diplomacy/Rolling for the sake of rolling
>Dice are fun.

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.612282

>>612277
"I can't find anything. Anyone else?"

He turns to Turq, hearing he fell down a pitfall.
>>612280
"Need some help?" He chuckles.

 No.612283

>>612282
"I'm fine," he grunts as he pulls himself out of the grave, dusting himself off and cracking his neck. He instinctively grabs his lute and plucks the strings individually to see that no harm's come to it.

 No.612284

>>612275
He blinks a few times. "…I uh. I would ask if I could try that out, but I feel a bit odd asking if I could stare into your eyes."

>>612276
Ganado sighs in disappointment.

He points to his head, now lavished with a dark blue rug of hair where the bald spot was before. "The cologne I was gathering did this. How do I look? I am dying to know."

>>612277
"…Swan?" he holds up the pieces

"Aye, amigos: there was another arm holder we were looking for yes? A swan as opposed to a peacock?"

Taking up the pieces he leads the way back inside to the sisterly demon.

"Hermana, my apologies, I was hoping if I could ask you a question about this statue, yes?" He holds up the pieces.


>>612278
Looking at his position, Ganado cringes and tries to pull him out

"Aye, Turquoise, I cannot say I have the most hygienic of any wrestler, but this is disgusting, no? Why are you doing that?"
[1d10] pull him out

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.612285

>>612284
"If you think it would help, you are more than welcome to try."

 No.612286

>>612278
>>612280
After some scrabbling, you're able to pull yourself out of the empty grave.
>>612282
Turquoise pulls himself out of the grave while you have a good chuckamuck.
>>612279
>>612281
The nun's smile grows, her lips becoming thinner as she shows her yellow, pointed teeth. "Well, there's just some things you don't talk about, aren't there? We wouldn't tell you what the combination to the safe would be, riiight?" She starts to pant, air whistling between her fangs. Her excitement grows, as do her legs and arms, her legs becoming retrograde, turning into goat legs, as cloven hooves appear on her feet, "But for some reason, I'm really hungry for horse right now…"
>Pausing!

 No.612287

In his his millenia of living, the Lightning Lich hadn't had the opportunity to teach very often. But considering the recent death of the boy's teacher, he couldn't stand by and let young Bramble's education wither away. So here the boy was, staying in one of Zafferous' tower workshops, where he would learn the intricacies of combining magic and technology into an engine capable of channeling the mystical energy of the universe… if he could get his workstation cleaned up, first.

"Now, I'm not saying that a desk can't have anything on it," he said, reclining in a comfy leather chair on wheels that he had purchased recently, using it as his new primary means of transportation around the house and hallways, "But if you're going to be doing the clay monsters, you can't be leaving it smeared all over, or drying up in clumps. Circuitry and clay do not combine. Are you listening?"
The teenager sighed loudly. "Yes, I'm listening, sir." Zafferous would normally smack the back of his head for that display of exasperation, but calling him sir balanced it out. This time, anyway, he might not be so lucky in the future. "This is important, boy! I'm not one to brag, but among the liches, I am the most progressive! Galidon has his obsessions, Terraveous finds himself content to carry out the wishes of the Master when he's not sitting in his castle, and Skullheart has his own plans. But I am the one who is progressing society! And soon, you will be able to know how to make progress such as I! BUT FIRST, YOU MUST CLEAN THE WORKSTATION!"

 No.612673

Time forrrr anotherrrrr game of AltG1nnnn

Post sheets

 No.612674

File: 1420770566175.gif (933.57 KB, 252x292, 1419557045913.gif)


 No.612675

File: 1420770612611.png (2.59 MB, 1600x900, bard level 20.png)


 No.612676

File: 1420770617456.jpg (68.12 KB, 476x753, 26b0L23734.jpg)


 No.612677

File: 1420771038147.jpg (1.14 MB, 3500x2385, Pretty.jpg)


 No.612678


 No.612679

pastebin.com/hLc3k0XX

 No.612680


 No.612681


 No.612682

AltG1 Studio 54: The Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine, or, I Swear This Isn't My Fetish

When we last left the party, they had arrived in the town recently renamed to Hellington. After Tourven asks a local about the situation of the town, which has been rebuilt to resemble a giant spiral, they have found out that the local church had been in control of the town as it underwent evilfication, implying that the Mother Superior, Mother Love Gun, was in charge the entire time. At the local cathedral, El Ganado, Turquoise, and Achille were investigating the graveyard, while Flicker, Elegance, and Morning Breeze attempted to interview one of the nuns, who turned into a demon before their eyes!

Meanwhile, Skullheart is taking an apple pie out of the oven, setting it on the windowsill to cool off.

 No.612683

>>612682

Flicker summons Antlers, and the two of them beat the shit out of the demon nun.

[1d10] punchu
[1d10] punchu

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.612684

>>612682
Morning draws the Caeli Gladius, the blade appearing to turn into a solid slab of light as she concentrates upon it.
>It doesn't actually. There is metal underneath still.

She leaps at the demon when she mentions she's hungry for horse, slashing it.

[1d10]
>Blast: Demons
>Single Weapon DC 5

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.612685

>>612682
Ganado, having gathered up all the pieces of the swan statue to ask the nun inside about them. He takes it slow, still admiring the long and luscious locks he had grown on his once balding head as he flicks it back and forth, playfully.

"Perdona me, hermana? I had a question about…" he stops putzing with his hair as he witnesses the demon transformation.

"…did… did I miss something, yes?"

 No.612686

>>612682
He dusts himself off, taking a step away from the open grave and shuddering involuntarily before continuing to search the graveyard for anything out of place.

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.612687

>>612682

Elegance sits back on her shield and stares at the demon. "So, does this mean we aren't welcome here?"

 No.612688

>>612682
Achille looks around the graveyard, before noticing that >>612685 has wandered off without consulting the group.

"I think we are short one head."

[1d10] for searching, because why not?

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.612689

>>612683
The demoness cries out as she's pummeled with fists and hooves. "Hngh!" She falls to the ground, scrambling towards the front of the church. "Faster Pussycat!" She shouts at one of the sisters, who has also begun transforming into a redskinned(not Native American, more of a bright red than a vibrant brown) winged demon. "Send the signal to the mother!" The mid-transformation demoness runs from the worship area, and into a side hall.
>>612684
Your fantastic laser light show sword slash misses the demoness, while she scrambles away down the main row.
>>612685
The sister looks to you, as her pale skin starts to turn red, the sclera of her eyes turning black, her irises becoming gold. "Hmm? No, everything's fine," she says, as if her appearance changing is normal. "What have you found?"
>>612686
>>612688
Together, the two of you find the sealed entrance to a tomb. The twin doors are the stylized mouth of a large stone skull, with two clawed hands holding large, dirty glass orbs.
>>612687
"Fah! Anyone who comes looking for Lord King Crimson is not welcome! Our master will burn you to black bones and ashes!"

 No.612690

>>612689

Flicker shoots the demon she just punched. As does Antlers. But he doesn't shoot, he just punches.

[1d10+2] RF
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.612691

>>612689
"…Y'know, in my experience, touching orbs, especially ones as foreboding as this, without knowing what it does, is generally a bad idea."

 No.612692

>>612689
Morning continues her assault, intensifying her attacks on the demon.

[1d10+3]
>Fervor+Empower Weapon
>Autocrits
>Single Weapon DC 5

Roll #1 8 + 3 = 11

 No.612693

>>612689
Ganado watches the demonness transformation with intrique and no small amount of shock, but it's mostly subdued: he's seen too much by this point.

"…AH, yes, er, right." He holds up the swan pieces, "I was wondering if this held any signif-,"

He sighs, "Okay, forgive me, please, but I just need to get it out: why are you suddenly all red and wingy and such. Is reason?"

 No.612694

>>612689
>>612691
"I agree," he says, eyeing the tomb entrance with apprehension. "I think we should stay away from this place until the rest of us are together. We should probably go and find Ganado. Where did he go anyway?"

 No.612695

>>612694
"I think he's talking to that nun."

He pauses to think for a moment. "Also, we should probably keep it a secret from the nuns what we found."

 No.612696

>>612689
>>612690
>>612692

"The Crimson King? Have I really missed so much with all of my dress business? What is the Crimson King? I thought we were looking for someone named Chuck?"

 No.612697

>>612695
"I agree. I don't think we should be snooping around a graveyard anyway. It's bad luck to disturb the dead."

 No.612698

>>612690
The demoness is knocked out, her eyes rolling up into her head as her body goes limp.
>>612692
You slash into the unconscious demoness, but it ends up being a normal slash, with no effect. you see a shining coming from under her black habit.
>>612696
You appear to have forgotten Gally telling you and the rest of the group about King Crimson having Chuck's arms.
>>612691
>>612694
Nothing happens while you discuss what to do.
>>612693
"Well, it looks like these are the pieces of the swan statue. Our town has a legend with an evil peacock demon and a holy swan coming into conflict. Effigies such as this are common throughout the town, it's a popular local visual aesthetic." As you ask about her transformation, her eyes flutter. "No reason, everything's fine, this just happens whenever it's this time of day."

 No.612699

>>612697
"Really? My people talk to and consult our ancestors all the time."

 No.612700

>>612698

Flicker grumbles and starts to trot down the hallway the other demon ran into.

 No.612701

>>612698
"…sounds, normal? No?" Ganado shakes his head.

"Er, anyhow, señorita, about that legend: is occurred in this town, this conflict between swan and peacock? You see, it just so happens we're looking for both, yes."

He looks at her wings again, "And, this transformation: how long has it been happening, my sweet?"

 No.612702

>>612698

"Well," Elegance says to the Demon. "I don't see why we have to fight. You're civilized enough to run a town. We don't have any reason to care about this Crimson King one way or the other. We just need something he has. I'm sure we can come to some sort of understanding."

[1d10] for diplomacy with demons.

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.612703

>>612699
He frowns. "Well, different cultures have different beliefs, I suppose. I don't think it's natural to be raising the dead. Best to leave sleeping dogs lie. Now come on, let's go find Ganado. I don't fancy this place one bit, and we really should be sticking together instead of splitting up." With that he heads off to reunite with Ganado, motioning for Achille to follow.

>[1d10] if you need it


Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.612704

>>612703
Achille follows.
"Who said anything about raising the dead? We only talk to them."

 No.612705

>>612704
He thinks to himself 'then again, they never answer back… hmmm…

 No.612706

>>612698
>>612700
Morning goes with Flicker, still holding her holy sword, ignoring the shining for now.

 No.612707

File: 1420773762264.jpg (171.87 KB, 582x600, 46409843_p0_master1200.jpg)

>>612700
>>612706
The hallway is long, turning several times, spiraling down underground, coming to a set of large wooden doors with iron reinforcements.
>>612701
She pauses for a beat, then says, "I'm uncomfortable with this line of questioning, and I'd like to ask you to leave."
>>612702
You sure would have gotten in good with her if she was conscious. You can see she has a nametag on, reading 'Tyketto.'
>>612703
>>612704
The two of you rejoin El Ganado, who is talking to a red-skinned, winged demoness nun that is politely asking her to leave.

 No.612708

>>612707

Elegance follows as per the norm.

 No.612709

>>612707

Flicker gives the doors a tug and, feeling that it's locked, motions for Morning to smash that shit up.

 No.612710

>>612706
>>612709

forgot second link

 No.612711

>>612707
He jumps as he sees the transformed nun, instinctively dashing behind Ganado. "Que es eso?" he whispers to him.

 No.612712

>>612707
Achille approaches El Burrito, completely unfazed by the demon. "El Ganandorf, I feel like it is time for us to rejoin with our friends."

 No.612713

>>612709
>>612707
Morning nods and obliges, slicing the door to pieces with a series of rapid slashes.

[1d10+3]
>Empower Weapon
>Single Weapon DC 5
>Obligatory reminder about the Gladius supernatural sharpness.

Roll #1 4 + 3 = 7

 No.612714

>>612707
Ganado lowers his head.

"My apologies, señorita, for my lack of understanding, but which questions? The peacock/swan tale or…?"

>>612711
>>612704
"No se."
>Spanish
>[She isn't comfortable speaking about it though: she says it occurs naturally in this town at this time of day… frankly, I do not think it's the weirdest thing we've encountered.]

"How are you and Achille doing? I found this statue of a swan: you recall Gally's story it had something to do with this Peacock demon we are after, no?"

 No.612715

>>612712
"…Ganado. My name is El Ganado." he shakes his head,

"Or, Roberto, I am fine with that as well, amigo. Not wearing the mask much anymore, anyhow. Did you find anything with Turquoise?"

 No.612716

>>612714
"Sounds like it."

 No.612717

>>612715
"Oh! I'm terribly sorry, I am not good with names. And yes, but I feel the rest of the team should hear about it, at the same time."

 No.612718

>>612714
He nods and listens, looking around the area nervously.
>[I think we should do what Achille said for now and reunite. It's best to stick together, especially in a place like this.]

 No.612719

>>612708
You follow the other two to the reinforced wooden doors.
>>612709
You do as you do.
>>612713
The reinforcements don't seem to have done much, as they open up into a room with flagonstone floors. A bizarre, meaty moss grows on the walls and ceiling, filling the room with a rotting smell. The nun turns back to look at you, then looks forward to the statue she stands before, in the visage of a tall, muscular female demon, face contorted with evil joy as her stone hands hold two skulls.
>>612711
>>612716
The nun squints at you as you approach El Ganado, before she turns back to him.
>>612714
"Asking about my state. If we can keep that topic off the table, I believe we can have a civilized conversation. As I am not a native, I am not too familiar with the story, but as I understand it, the peacock arrived from a faraway country, and had begun to seduce the town with evil. The Swan is a guardian spirit of sorts, I believe something along the lines of an Earthbound angel, who came into conflict with the peacock, before sealing the both of them into the Cavernous Hills." She points eastwards. "They are somewhere to the east. You can tell it's them because they have smoke spewing from the cave entrances."

 No.612720

>>612719
He nods his head, politely to the nun.

 No.612721

>>612719

Flicker busts a cap in the demon, and Antlers does his thing too I guess.

[1d10+2]
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.612722

>>612719
>>612721
Morning rushes ahead and slashes the demon.

[1d10+2]
>Empower Weapon
>Fervor
>Autocrits
>Single Weapon DC 5

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.612723

>>612719
>>612721

"Really, Flicker, what has she ever done to you," Elegance says in a sarcastic lecturing tone.

 No.612724

>>612717
>>612716
Ganado nods, "I do not feel like she may like answering more about this, I see no reason not to return, no? There is indeed something to share."

>>612718
>["I agree with you as well amigo. Stick close, I have a bad feeling about this sort of place."]

He walks casually, flicking his new hair back,

>["Also, what do you think? All in the back or a few bangs hanging in front of my horns?"]


>>612719
"She sounds wonderful, this swan señorita. But, then, why is her statue broken like this? Just an accident, yes?"

 No.612725

>>612719
He bows slightly to the nun, unsure of how to react in the presence of a demon.

>>612724
He blinks in surprise, only now having noticed Ganado's new hair.

>["When did you… Oh, right. The cologne, I assume. Um, swept back looks good, I suppose."]

 No.612726

File: 1420775218483.jpg (53.84 KB, 278x400, 46409843_p1_master1200.jpg)

>>612721
"Agh!" The demoness falls to the ground immediately, your arrow piercing her chest while Antlers gives her a good haymaker.
>>612722
As she falls onto her knees, your sword cuts into her shoulder and into her chest like a knife through ham, stopping when it hits her spine. Her blood sprays out onto the meat moss, while she's stuck in a kneeling position with your sword stuck into her. She reaches up to her chest, pressing her hand into it. A cross-shaped fire burns through her lung and heart, killing herself for certainty. You see that it came from a glowing sapphire cross that hangs from a chain around her neck, hidden under her habit.
>>612723
You are witness to this prejudiced, horrible violence against a hot, evil-aligned demon nun. A face made of green fire appears on the statue, looking down at the three of you. At first it looks surprised, then snarls at you all before disappearing in a puff.
>>612720
>>612725
She gives a polite, but curt bow to the both of you.
>>612724
"I believe it was a he, actually, though I can't say for sure. I believe it may have just been some local ruffians coming in and being rebellious."

 No.612727

>>612725
>["IT IS INCREDIBLE! My whole life I remember the reticule and humiliation of being bald, and now look at it! This cologne is truly marvelous, once you get used to the scent."]

He swishes his hair around a bit like a L'oreal commercial

>>612726
"Swan was a …. oh." Ganado coughs, "Ah, yes, I suppose I shouldn't have assumed. Well, I'll pray for their eventual restoration, and we'll see to these hills in our search. Again, thank you, señorita, is there anything we should know of said hills?"

>>612720
"Apologies for the delay, amigo, I think she has a bit more for us yet. Would you like to catch up with the señoritas, I will not be far behind. I am NEVER too far behind in that regard."

 No.612728

>>612726
Morning heaves, breathing deep as she pulls her sword free, stabbing it into the stone ground as she falls to her knees, catching her breathe.
>Fervor knocks her helpless, Bolster makes her not helpless. -1 Wound.

"Well then. That was certainly an experience."

The noblemare says as she catches her breathe.

 No.612729

>>612726

"Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I don't think we're making any friends here. I should hardly want to deign to be friends with something so hideous anyway."

 No.612730

>>612727
He chuckles. "That I can do."
He turns to Turq.
"Will you stay here, or tag along with me?"

 No.612731

>>612726

Flicker picks up the sapphire cross and pokes the statue with it, wondering if it might produce a similar effect as it did with the demon they just killed.

 No.612732

>>612730
"I think it'd be best if you stayed here, actually. None of us should be alone, especially not in this place." He fidgets his necklace absent-mindedly.

 No.612733

>>612732
"Hmmm… you have a point there. I don't even know where I'm going."

 No.612734

>>612733
"Exactly. Let's just see what the nice nun has to say and then we can figure out where the ladies went."

 No.612735

>>612729
"Well before they went all crazy I thought they looked rather nice. Its a shame too, up until now they'd been rather polite."

"Though, on an unrelated note, would you mind if I asked you a question?"

 No.612736

>>612732
>>612730
"Turquoise, I have been nothing but cautious since our adventures in Sea Pony City, and I of course mean to keep it that way… but for once, I don't feel like there is need for so much unease. The demonic appearance besides she is nothing if not inviting, I feel we may be safe enough here with the walls keeping those undead out, no?"

 No.612737

>>612736
"Well, now I'm torn."

 No.612738

File: 1420775989874.jpg (181.82 KB, 680x600, 46409843_p2_master1200.jpg)

>>612727
"I'd say you should stay out of them, lest you irk the ire of the various undead, dragons, or mechanical men that live in the hill."
>>612732
>>612733
"If you're not feeling too comfortable, I suggest going to the inn for some food and drink."
>>612735
>>612729
Nothing happens to either of you.
>>612731
Nothing happens, just the sound of gold and sapphire clacking against stone.

 No.612739

>>612738
Achille pipes up.
"Mechanical men?" He ask, inquisitively

 No.612740

>>612738
Ganado casually flicks back some of his long gorgeous locks.

"Ah, but alas, such seems to be our fate. I thank you again, señorita, please, have a wonderful evening."

>>612739
>>612738

He stops short before turning back to the chapel, "Hopefully not as large, but we've seen creatures like them before. In fact, I have a control module for a gigantic one right here on my arm!"

 No.612741

>>612738

Flicker lays the cross back down on the ground, brushing her hoof off on a handkerchief.

"One of them mentioned a safe earlier. Think that might be where Chuck's body pieces are being kept?"

 No.612742

>>612740
"Oh. So this is nothing new to you." He says, fascinated.

 No.612743

>>612735


"Ask away," Elegance sighs.

>>612738
>>612731

"And now you're literally clacking two stones together. You're making the barbarous jokes a bit too easy."

>>612741

"Why would they have his arms? I thought the Crimson King did."

 No.612744

>>612738
"Sounds like a lovely place," he remarks unenthusiastically.

>>612736
"Walls can crumble. Guards can be overrun. I'd much rather be done with this place as quickly as possible."

 No.612745

>>612743

"I'm just TRYING to think of things for us to do here instead of killing the demons and leaving, Elegance." Flicker responds, her mind-voice strained and testy. "Something I don't see you doing."

 No.612746

>>612743
>>612741
"The way I imagine it Elegant, these 'nuns' are in some fashion serving this Crimson King, who I imagine is the same as this "Peacock Demon" we keep hearing out, who has Chuck's arms. Does that put it into perspective for you?"

"As to my question, its about, well the matter of the other day. I spoke to Roberto about the heart of somepony named "Megadeath", which by the by is a dreadfully silly name, I mean you may as well call yourself Super Destroyer Pants or something."

"Anyhow, that that same heart is now in you, and should you perish, you would become this 'Ice Lich' you mentioned. And while its not my place to say one way or another, you don't really intend to well. Well to go through with it do you?"

 No.612747

>>612742
Ganado shrugs, "Eh, we'll have to wait and see, Achille: never too late to be surprised and this world has a habit of breaking expectations, no?"

>>612744
"I share the sentiment if not the reason: the sooner we move on to Chuck is the better, and if this Peacock demon is sealed away he must have left the piece in his cave."

"We'll make camp outside the cave, it has been a while since we have been of roughing it. I think we have not done so since our first night, in fact, we camped in the woods with a bard. The first human we met in this world."

 No.612748

File: 1420776637944.jpg (144.62 KB, 540x600, 46409843_p3_master1200.jpg)

>>612739
"That's what I heard," she says, "Giant mechanical men wander the hills, with their masters perched on their shoulders. I've never seen one, but the townspeople have told stories about seeing them."
>>612744
"Well, that's up to you to decide, if you end up going there. I wouldn't want to, but it's your choice."
>>612740
"How fascinating," the nun says, "I hope for your safety, then. If you'd like to talk to me again, my name is Pang." She curtsies and bows, then walks off into the graveyard.
>>612746
>>612745
>>612743
Nothing happens as the result of an outside source, again.

 No.612749

>>612747
>>612748
"I hope we get to see one. One that doesn't try to kill us, I might add."

 No.612750

>>612749
"So, shall we regroup then?"

 No.612751

>>612748
Ganado bows his head, "A pleasure, Pang, lovely days."

He moves on back to the chapel to reunite with the señoritas.

>>612750
>>612749
"You know, I should really consider calling the big one more often, but it's so massive it simply seems like overkill no matter what we fight."

 No.612752

>>612751
"How did you get your hoov- er, hands on that, anyway?" he asks as he follows Ganado.

 No.612753

>>612746

"It's certainly a good fallback plan."

>>612748
>>612741

"Well, then we should find the rest our merry band of doomed fools and see if they've learned anything useful. With luck they may have a lead on how to find the next thing that won't help us at all."

 No.612754

>>612751
>follows

 No.612755

>>612753
Morning sheathes her sword, and casts a healing spell over herself.

"Fallback plan? So you mean to simply leave it in there, and let happen what may? I can't say it what I would do, but its certainly an idea. But what if its malignant and starts to cause problems? I can't imagine a lich heart is good for you."

Morning follows Elegance and Flicker back to meet up with the others.

[1d10+3] Heal Self

Roll #1 9 + 3 = 12

 No.612756

>>612748
>>612753

Flicker just groans and leaves to meet with the others.

 No.612757

>>612752
"Aye aye aye, long story." Ganado rubs his hairdo.

"You remember that moon rabbit we saw Skullheart slay twice, no? He told us about it and how it would help us fight the lich's forces. We scoured a desert for it and delved deep into an ancient temple to obtain it, it is some sort of relic from hundreds of millennia ago."

 No.612758

>>612757
"Sounds like using that thing would make things less more interesting, but a lot more quicker." He chuckles. "Then again, they probably have some way to counter it."

 No.612759

File: 1420777724942.jpg (218.06 KB, 701x600, 46409843_p4_master1200.jpg)

>>612749
>implying I wouldn't have you fight robots for my amusement
>>612751
>>612754
>>612752
The doors to the cathedral are open. Inside, you see some blood on the floor, but no one to greet you.
>>612755
>heal succeeds, now at 5/5
>>612756
>>612753
You don't see anyone else as you go back to the worship area of the cathedral, where the guys have now come in. Tyketto is no longer on the ground in pain.

 No.612760

>>612758
"It's got its drawbacks, Achille. The battery life is almost non-existent, it can only go a few minutes before it automatically goes back. That, and the last time we rode in it, things got a little,"

He pauses, "Heavy I think is the Equish word I am looking for?"

>>612759
As he looks at the blood on the floor, he turns about to gaze at every corner.

"Okay, that was not here before… and the girls are gone. Turquoise I apologize for doubting you."

He pulls out the Stick of Finding

"To Flicker, Elegance, and Morning! Arriba!"
[1d10] Using the stick to find the ladies

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.612761

>>612760
"That sounds…"
He notices the blood.
>>612759
"Not… good… What happened here?"

 No.612762

>>612756
>>612755
>>612753
"Oh, wait, nevermind." He puts the stick away,

"Ladies, a pleasure to see you're all… mostly alright." He notes the fatigue on their faces, "I get the impression I missed something, yes?"

 No.612763

>>612759
>>612762

"We killed two of the demons, but King Crimson isn't here. One of them mentioned a safe, which may be where Chuck's arms are."

 No.612764

>>612763
>>612762
"Me and Turkey found a glass orb on a foreboding shrine in the graveyard, but didn't want to mention it in the presence of the nuns."

 No.612765

>>612762
>>612763
"To clarify, one of the nuns transformed into a monster and decided pretty mares were high dining. Then sent another off to find somepony else, but we stopped her before she could find whomever she was looking for."

 No.612766

>>612755

"And there is your problem," Elegance laughs. "You still think we have any hope of getting home. We're stuck here for life, doomed to suffer the constant wave of asinine, belittling irrationality until we die. Unfortunately for me, I must also suffer it after I die. But, at least after I die, I can join the crowd of mentally diminutive puppets in their banalities. Hopefully, I can use my gift to make them slightly more interesting. It's a tall order, I know."

>>612759
>>612762

"You missed nothing."

 No.612767

>>612757
He winces as he remembers the rabbit's fate. "It's like something out of a book, isn't it?" he remarks after Ganado finishes his explanation. "Come to think of it, nobody back in Equestria will ever know about any of this since we're in… well, a different place. No matter what the outcome, nobody's going to laud us as heroes or anything like that. It'll be the greatest story never told," he proclaims, scratching the back of his neck.

>>612759
His thoughtful expression turns to one of dread as he sees the inside, but changes to one of relief as he sees his companions. "I knew we should never have gotten separated," he mumbles.

>>612760
"I think an 'I told you so' would be appropriate here."

>>612764
"Oh yes, that too. There was a horrible-looking tomb back in the graveyard, but we thought it best to leave it unexplored until we were reunited."

 No.612768

>>612763
"You killed them?" Ganado looks perplexed

"Did they attack? One transformed outside and she was quite pleasant."

>>612764
"Turquoise… and why did you not share that with me amigo?"

>>612765
"AH, that is reason for the blood then, that is good to hear you are safe then. I wonder why this one was so hostile as opposed to mine though," he keeps running fingers through his hair.

>>612766
"It sounded like slightly more than nothing, señorita. And I cannot wait to see the look of surprise on your beautiful face when we are proven right and you the wrong." He smiles,

He swishes his long blue hair back, the bald head from yesterday completely gone. "Oh, Elegance, by the way: notice anything different, no?"

>>612767
"Aye, I would love to have some sort of proof myself… I doubt anyone I tell, even my most loyal fans, will believe me readily."

"And yes, you earned it. Tell me so."


>All


"Oh, but on the Demon Peacock? We found out where he is, he's in these Cavernous Hills, to the east of here! Sealed away, yes."

 No.612769

>>612766
"I understand you've been here for some time Lady Elegant but thats no reason to lose all hope. I have every confidence we'll be able to find a way back."

"And in any case I wasn't thinking of us getting home, I was thinking of your well-being. I can't imagine being a lich would be very comfortable, and besides that I don't think you've any dresses that go well with necrosis."

"Though I hear gothic is in this season." she says giving a slight laugh.

 No.612770

>>612768
"Oh right. Sorry.

And we didn't wanna share it in front of the nun, in case it was a "forbidden" thing, and they'd have to kill us on sight. You can never be to careful."

 No.612771

>>612770
"…What he said."

 No.612772

>>612768

"Um… no. On both counts."

Flicker bites her lip in dread of the idea of murdering innocents, but shakes the idea away when Ganado mentions the Peacock. "Oh, good! Good, I'll get the cart running."

>>612759

With no small amount of excitement, Flicker heads out to the cart to rev that shit up.

 No.612773

>>612771
"I really do think we should take the time to check out that glass orb though, as a group. Just in case."

 No.612774

File: 1420778912796.jpg (152.91 KB, 578x600, 46409843_p5_master1200.jpg)

>>612772
The cart has suffered no damage or status change since you last saw it.

 No.612775

>>612772
"Hold up. Aren't we going to investigate the tombs? Catacombs? Graves? Whatever you want to call them?"

 No.612776

>>612775

"Yes, but why walk when you can ride? We'll take the cart there."

>>612774

Flicker gets in the cart and expects the others to do the same.

 No.612777

>>612770
>>612771
Ganado nods, "AH, yes, that makes sense! She may have turned the same as these nuns did on the senoritas."

>>612772
"Agreed, Turquoise and Achille have expressed interest in an immediate departure as well. I figure if we need we should make camp outside, it may be fun roughing it again."

As they begin to leave, he slows his pace. "So… apologies, but I just feel I should ask: they did not attack first, but they were both killed?"

>>612769
>>612766
"Well spoken, my lovely lady," Ganado shouts.

"We have been here long, but I do not plan on losing my vigor only after recently re-obtaining it. But, on that heart issue, my sweet Elegance?" Ganado looks concerned, but tries to hide it knowing the response concern receives.

"When did that happen? I remember Megadeath giving it to Turquoise, no?"

>>612774
>>612773
>>612775
"I agree, there is no harm and this village does hold some history to them. It may contain something we need to enter the Hills, or break the seal if the leg was sealed with the birds, no?"

 No.612778

>>612777
"My thoughts exactly: it's either a key, or its either a trap."

 No.612779

>>612768

"See now, THAT is something," Elegance says pointing to his hair. "It's new and interesting. Nothing that happened here was either of those things."

"Though, I have to say I'm a bit annoyed you abandoned us for hair."

>>612769
>>612777

"I haven't lost hope. I've simply redirected it. And, nothing about life here is comfortable. Being a lich would be no change at all."

"I have no idea how I got this Lich Heart, but I also have no idea how most of what has happened here has happened."

>>612774

"So, we're graverobbing next?" Elegance says with a smile as she gets into the cart.

 No.612780

>>612777

"…That's correct." Flicker responds, establishing a mental link with the rest of the party for ease of telepathic communication. She gets slightly pale as Ganado gets nearer to the accusation she's dreading.

 No.612782

>>612779
Morning sighs.

"Well as I said before, if there's anything I can do to make any of you more comfortable simply ask. It kills me to see somepony act so resigned to unsatisfactory conditions like these."
>>612780
>>612777
"Now now, none of that. The first nun is no longer here. So unless Roberto or Achille or Turquoise decided to move her out, she's still alive, we merely bruised her. As to the other, she clearly intended to do us some kind of serious harm, and moreover she killed herself at the end. This is absolutely nothing to trouble your conscience over Flicker."

 No.612783

>>612782

"If it kills you, then you're going to die."

 No.612784

>>612776
"I suppose," he says, clambering into the cart. "It's not too far away though. We were able to walk just fine."

>>612777
"I can't even remember the last time I went camping," he muses, more to himself than to anyone. "Would've been when I was a colt, with my old man. I hope he's doing alright."

 No.612785

>>612779
"Oh, I abandoned you for far more than that, my sweet!" Ganado cheers, but holds back.

"Er. Wait, let me rephrase that."

"That cave, you would not believe it! There was something magical about it: I came face to face with my inner demons, all of my worries and dreads from the past few days manifested. I fought my opposite self of this world and defeated him, I broke the curse that was destroying the life of a sister I never even knew I had until Boxfort, and I found out El Ganado is the spirit of lucha itself!"

He points at a bottle of Mandom, "Then I found some monsters and stole their alpha's pheromone gland as Gally requested. I thought at first it was just cologne for real men, but turns out, it makes hair grow too! It almost makes up for the odor." He swishes his hair around again, "What do you think, all in the back, a few bangs in front of the horns? I'm so excited, I've always wanted hair."

>>612779
He sighs, "That's a fair assessment, but I also heard about how you purposefully pushed yourself close to death to use it… let's avoid that, please, my sweet? Good lost his mind when that happened, the same could happen should you become this new Ice Lich, no?"

>>612780
"…I see." Ganado looks away as they near the tomb (which I believe is just in the graveyard outside the chapel)

"…you did not think to wait and see? That is a little unusual of you, dear Flicker. I know things have been tense, but you're a calm mind, no?"

>>612781

"The desert is fantastic for camping! Oh, how my uncle Bravo and I would sing songs and make constellations of ladies in the sky as we listened to the coyotes howl. This should be fun, I wish I had brought marshmallows."

 No.612786

>>612782
>>612785

"I'm sorry that I didn't want to give them a chance to attack and kill me, alright!?" Flicker snaps, her voice resounding loud in everyone's mind-ear.

 No.612787

>>612786
"Flicker, its fine. You did the right thing. They were going to hurt us."
>>612783
"Is there nothing I can do to cheer you up? Even a little?"

 No.612788

>>612782
>>612780
"Was it so clear? I am just confused, the nun outside transformed as well into this demonic form I am hearing, but she was completely agreeable, conversationable. It surprises me she would snap so suddenly."

>>612786
Ganado stands still as a statue as she snaps, face filled with regret.

"Flicker, my deepest apologies. I did not mean that the way I think I seemed to be."

He leans over, putting a hand on her forehead, "But are you okay?"

 No.612789

Achille just coughs, akwardly, not wanting to get involved in what seems to be personal matters.

 No.612790

>>612787

"Yes, yes… I know. Thank you, Morning." Flicker sighs, Antlers reaching out to squeeze Morning's arm appreciatively.

>>612788

"I just don't want someone to dump murder onto my conscience when all I want to do is go home and make my children something to eat, Ganado, for Luna's sake. Just– they're demons! Who cares? Why even think about it?"

 No.612791

>>612789
He also clears his throat and fiddles with his necklace, waiting for the cart to start moving.

 No.612792

>>612785

"I'm hardly a professional on minotaur fashion, but I feel too much hair on a minotaur just obscures the features that makes them unique. Most notably, their horns. I feel that a short hair cut is best. Like that… oh, what was his name? He was all the rage for a while. Iron Bull? Iron Wall? Something like that."

>>612787

"I'm perfectly cheery," Elegance laughs. "I understand why the version of myself in this world is - pardon my language - such a bitch. Because she realizes that everyone in this world deserves it."

"It's a liberating feeling," Elgance says with a satisfied sigh as she looks up at the sky.

 No.612793

>>612790
>>612788
"Well just because they're monsters is no reason to think they can't be nice monsters. Alot of things in the world can be very beautiful once you get past the fact that they're very scary."

Morning moves a bit of Flicker's mane out of her eyes.

"But, and don't find yourself thinking otherwise, these creatures weren't like that. She wanted to eat us, she said so herself. You had every good reason for reacting like you did."

 No.612794

>>612792
"Well…alright, if you say so. But if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask. I'm sorry if I'm coming on too strong, its just my nature I suppose. I hate seeing ponies suffer, especially over trivial things."

 No.612795

>>612794

"If it's trivial, then no one is suffering. And, you're right. It's trivial. So, what is the fair conclusion here?"

Elegance speaks as if she's teaching a class of children.

 No.612796

>>612790
Ganado takes the hand off, exhaling a long breath. "I was not here, I am sure it was justified. You are no murderer and I never wanted to even imply such. Forgive me."

"But you have been on edge lately, since the pirates kidnapped Big and shot you with that radiation contraption. With Carl and with Tourven, you seem like you're quicker to agitate, to shout, than before."

>>612793
"Agreed, we've in fact met many nice monsters in this world so far. Ogres, sharkmen, titans, and at least one of the demons out there was very pleasant."

His gaze saddens, "Though, I believe we HAVE had a few joke about eating us as well at one point or another as well, my lady."

 No.612797

>>612792
Ganado shrugs, "Eh, never heard of him, but I kind of like it long. May be pent up, going over 30 long years hairless and now having this. But the horns should not be obscured if I push it all back, no?"

He slicks his hair so his horns remain visible, "Eh? Eh?"

 No.612798

>>612793

"All I want to think about is getting home and sleeping under my own damn roof again. That's it."

>>612796

"Well, what do you expect to happen when everyone and everything I meet in this world wants a piece of me? I'm not an idiot, Ganado, I'm a hunter. I adapt to my surroundings. So when everything attacks me for no good reason, obviously, I'm going to learn to draw my crossbow quicker!"

 No.612799

>>612796
"The important thing to focus on is the good, and helping the good to win. If we focus on the bad, we might become bad ourselves because then it is all we know."

 No.612800

>>612797

"Eh," Elegance mutters. "Too feminine for my tastes."

 No.612801

>>612795
"Pardon? I wasn't meaning to flaunt some moral truism, I was merely making an offer of service, that if there was anything I could do to make your stay in this world more pleasant, that I would gladly…"

Morning shakes her head.

"Never mind it. I'm beginning to confuse myself."
>>612796
"She wasn't joking. I am quite certain of that."
>>612798
"Of course." Morning says nodding.
>>612797
>>612800
"If I may interject, I rather like it like that. Makes you look, how shall we say, wild?"

 No.612802

Achille coughs.
"Not to rush things, but don't we have a meeting with an orb?"

 No.612803

>>612802
"We *have* been sitting here for the past 10 minutes. I'd very much like to leave this place ASAP." He strums a single chord on his lute emphatically.

 No.612804

>>612801

"Yes, it's often confusing when one offers help help in a situation in which even they admit no one needs help."

 No.612805

File: 1420781590272.jpg (125.26 KB, 437x600, 46409843_p6_master1200.jpg)

The graveyard is emptier without Pang in it, as fog had begun rolling in from somewhere. The dark red clouds keep rolling in a spiral over the similarly shaped town. The entrance to the tomb is still where it was earlier, in the same state. The stone doors look clean, while the skull and hands have some weathering and erosion to them. The glass orbs don't bend anything that's seen through them, instead just showing them to be normal.

 No.612806

>>612805
"So who wants to touch it?"

 No.612807

>>612804
"I meant in general. Or did you plan on leaving this world after this situation with the demon is over? No?"

Morning asks sarcastically, beginning to think Elegant is just messing with her.
>>612805
>>612806
"I would be careful. The doors could be magical in some form."

 No.612808

>>612800
"AYE, don't want that!" He pushes it back over his horns.

"I think I need a stylist. Maybe something like what Big used to have? I could never say it to his face but I rather admired that mane of his."

>>612801
He sighs, "I am sure she was, I trust Flicker's judgement and have no reason to doubt yours, my lovely. Just, concerned for her, is all."

>>612801
>>612800
Ganado grins, "Ah, WILD. Yes, that is something I could go for. Oooooh, the possibilities," he taps his fingers together

>>612798
"A lot of things in this world are dangerous Flicker, I think we all learned that the very hard way. But, there is a lot of good in it too I think, that doesn't mean us illness, no?"

"I just don't know if shooting faster is the right approach to be safer. We may end more threats but we may also make more enemies in the process." He rubs his neck. "And being so on edge cannot be healthy, yes?"

 No.612809

>>612805
He looks the door up and down before grabbing a rock from the ground and throwing it at it, in case the door's protected by magic.

>[1d10], don't even know if I need this


Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.612810

>>612805
>>612805
"Ah, so THIS was the tomb you found…" he looks around at the red clouds forming.

"Inviting, no?"

He cracks his knuckles as he looks at the doors.

"Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I would say." Ganado approaches the doors and tries to push them open

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.612811

>>612801

Flicker rubs at the bags under her eyes and grumbles. "I'm sorry for being a bit coarse earlier."

>>612808

"Ganado, it was a demon. A red, winged, stereotypical-looking demon. A woman exploded into a demon form right in front of me. What am I supposed to do, offer my hoof in friendship? Look, I know you mean well, I really do, but I'd be lying if I said I was entirely happy with you dissecting my behavior this much, alright?"

>>612805

Flicker hops out of the cart and walks up to the doors, tugging on them with Antlers' help.

 No.612812

>>612805
>>612807

"If I die now, I'll only become more powerful than you can possibly imagine," she says, purposefully saying it like a cheesy line from a movie.

She recklessly floats up to the door and strikes it with Deceiver. [1d10+1]

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.612813

>>612811
>>612810
Achille stands there, not wanting to invoke demons

 No.612814

>>612805
>>612812

I suppose, technically, the entrance to a tomb is more of a slab of rock than it is a door. Still, hit that shit.

 No.612815

File: 1420782013238.jpg (121.45 KB, 463x600, 46409843_p7_master1200.jpg)

>>612806
>>612807
>>612809
Nothing happens as the rock clatters against the stone doors.
>>612810
>>612811
The doors open with a simple push, leading into a stairway that goes down into the ground. The walls are simply packed dirt, the steps made of a smooth stone.
>>612812
Deceiver smacks against the stone door, grunting out in pain.
>>612813
You watch as El Ganado and Flicker open the doors.

 No.612816

>>612812
Morning sighs relieved. At least she can take things casually.
>>612811
"Please, be as coarse as you like. I have four younger siblings, I'm used to ponies being on edge. Just, anything that makes you feel better."

 No.612817

>>612815
"This seems almost to easy…" He says, as he cautiously walks through the steps.

 No.612818

>>612815

"Aw, did you enjoy that," Elegance says to Deceiver as if she's talking to a child.

>>612816

"You know what would make me feel better," Elegance chimes in with a suddenly angry tone. "One less pony who thinks she's everyone's mother. Please, just STOP."

 No.612819

>>612816

"Almost nothing does, anymore."

>>612815

Flicker fires up a flare to help light the way down into the tomb as they go down.

 No.612820

>>612818
>>612815
>inb4lolyougetleftattheentrance

 No.612821

>>612815
Morning draws her sword, concentrating upon it. Its blade turns again to a slab of light as she does so, shining outwards to about thirty feet in any given direction.
>Hurray Gandalfing.
>>612818
"Excuse you? Did I say something wrong?"

 No.612822

>>612811
Ganado frowns, "I am sorry, I have made things worse. Please, consider the subject closed Flicker, I'll say no more on the matter. Forgive my rudeness."

As they step through the doors, he turns and, after a brief pause, repeats, "We will get all of us home safely. You know that, yes?"

>>612815
Ganado descends the steps, looking around as he asks the group, "Does anyone have a light?"

 No.612823

>>612815
>>612817
He nods in agreement as he lights his lantern, cautiously moving into the crypt and keeping an eye out for anything horrible.

>>612818
>>612821
"Could we please, please keep it down in here?" he whispers. "I have a terrible feeling about this place and I don't fancy waking anything up."

 No.612824

>>612821

"No, I'm angry because you said the RIGHT things," Elegance replies sarcastically.

>>612823

"It'll wake up either way."

 No.612825

>>612821
>>612818
Ganado face palms as Morning's blade shines light in the tomb.

"Aye, yah, here we go." He quickly tries to change the subject

"So, a glowing sword! That is fantastico, none of ours do that."

>>612823
>["I've a terrible feeling about these two mares are about to get into. We are at ground zero friend."]

 No.612826

>>612822

"I just don't see how me being a little short with some people warrants–!" she begins, before Ganado closes the subject.

"I know we'll get home, but goddamn it, I want it now, and I'll kill the next person who tries to stop me!"

 No.612827

>>612817
The stairway is dark, a cold, humid smell hitting your nose holes immediately.
>>612818
>>612820
"…Yes…" Deceiver says, sounding confused with himself.
>>612819
>>612821
>>612823
Together you provide enough light for the party to see down to the base of the steps.
>>612822
>timing

With the dark clouds covering the sun, what would normally be a partially lit walk down the steps becomes a light-eating walk underground, into a tomb with sarcophagi lined up along a stone path, leading up to another stone door with two statues standing at either side, both of them covered with angles and made with sharp shapes to form a bipedal effigy.

 No.612828

>>612824
"You know full well what I meant. What is it that I said that offended you?"
>>612825
>>612826
Morning tries to push the subject off.

"Oh, uh, yes! Its the House Caelum sword, a family heirloom. Serving as a torch is just one of the things its useful for."

 No.612829

>>612827

Flicker gives the stone door a pull.

 No.612830

>>612827
"I feel like we shouldn't be here… That mean's we're going in the right place."

 No.612831

>>612826
Ganado looks a bit more stern. "Flicker, whether it is my place or not, I think that you need to calm down. Everything will be alright."

>>612827
Ganado assists in opening the doors, looking around at the statues and sarcophagi. "Wonder who these statues are." He asks no one.

>>612828
"You don't say! You know, my mask is an heirloom as well," he mumbles, "apparently."

"How many generations is it?"

 No.612832

>>612824
He opens his mouth to retort, but decides not to press the matter. His half-hearted attempts at peacemaking would be fruitless anyway.

>>612825
He nods in response, pressing on through the tomb of who-knows-who.

>>612827
He tentatively pushes the door.

>>612830
"By all rights we shouldn't even be in this world," he mumbles.

 No.612833

>>612828

"I'm not offended. I'm annoyed. Annoyance is a form of being uncomfortable. And, I'm annoyed at your constant offers to help when no one asked for it. Your constant probing and doting to make sure everyone is okay. If they want your help, they'll ask for it. If you're so eager to help, then help me by stop offering to help ponies. That's what's making me feel uncomfortable. You said you wanted me to be more comfortable. So, start by stopping."

>>612827

Elegance uses her telepathy to turn the statues to face the wall. Because, they're ugly. [1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.612834

>>612833

Well, of course she failed. She tried to use telepathy. Telepathy won't move anything. She also doesn't have telepathy.

 No.612835

>>612832
"Point taken."

>>612831
"You think it might be the swan or the peacock?"

 No.612836

>>612835
"Well, supposedly neither: they're both sealed away in the hills. This tomb is one of interest however so there must be something related to them, but if I were a guessing-taur, I'd say the Swan. He seemed the favored in this village."

 No.612837

>>612831

"I… I know! I know it will, alright, but I'm not a murderer! I–"

She turns away and brushes at her face. Her eyes are red-rimmed, her cheeks puffy. "I'm sorry I shot them, alright? I just got scared, I don't know why I need to get the third degree over this."

 No.612838

>>612833
Morning looks at Elegant in shock for a moment at the outburst before putting a hoof over her chestplate and bowing her head slightly.

"Of course. I didn't mean to suffocate you. I was merely offering."
>>612831
"I'm not quite certain off the top of my head. It was made in Unicornia, not Equestria, so that should give you some concept of its age. The weapon was made over a thousand years ago, one of Equestria's most powerful magic weapons, from metal from a meteor. The pride of my family, I'm humbled to just be carrying it around."

She says, still using it for light.
>>612827

 No.612839

File: 1420783272842.jpg (114.06 KB, 378x600, 46409843_p8_master1200.jpg)

>>612829
>>612831
>>612832
Your combined efforts fail to open the door. It appears that there are no hinges, and it is instead a falling/raising door.
>>612834
You don't need to be told what happens.


There's a rustling at your hooves and Achille's talons, like insects. Flicker's flare, Morning's sword, and Turquoise's lantern are all covered up with some kind of bristly balls, crawling along their legs or jumping up into the air.

"Turn back now," a voice says, female, deep, "Lest you die in total darkness…"

 No.612840

>>612839

Antlers punches the door open while Flicker shakes off the little insects.

[1d10] fuck your door

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.612841

>>612839
He recoils and instinctively drops his lantern, brushing rapidly at the bugs that have become attracted to the light. This combined with the unearthly voice makes every bone in his body tell him to turn back. "Wh-whoever that was, I think it'd be wise to h-heed their advice," he mutters, backing off into the stairway.

>>612840
"Ohnononononono, not good. Not good at all." He holds his buckler with both hands and shrinks into the darkness.

[1d10] Stealth

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.612842

>>612841
>hands
hooves*

 No.612843

>>612840
"I don't think that'd be effective."

>>612841
"I agree. It generally isn't wise to go up against an unseen force."

 No.612844

>>612839

"Oh, FUCK no!" Playhouse shouts upon hearing and seeing bugs. "I will be having NONE of that!"

>Animating Deceiver [1d10+2]


Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.612845

>>612837
Ganado freezes as he looks at Flicker's tearful expression and misty eyes.

"I… I never meant to third degree anything, Flicker. I was just worried, that was all. You have nothing to apologize for, I know you're no-"

He takes a brief moment at the door before holding his attempt at pushing against it "It's okay to be scared. Please, forgive me. I just wanted to help you like you helped me."

>>612838
"That IS pretty ancient, it must have quite the magic embed in it to last so long. I apologize, but I am unfamiliar with Equestria's nobility. I assume your house must be most noble of nobles to be trusted with such a weapon."

>>612839
Ganado looks around at the bugs, shaking them loose of his legs or flicking his tail as he looks to the disembodied voice, "I apologize, but we seek the Peacock Demon. Is there something in here that might let us meet with him in the Hills, señorita?"

He looks to the door, rubbing up his knuckles as he readies his shoulder to slam into it

"And apologies on your door in advance"

[1d10+2] Slam (crits on 8+)

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.612846

>>612845
>>612839
Morning shakes her blade, trying to get the bugs off her.

[1d10]

"Not really! Just a little manor at the base of Canterlot, not many members. Though we do have a long history of providing Equestria with knights, paladins, and holy warriors going back to the…"

She spits as a bug flies in her mouth.

"Pre-Hearth Era. Alot of my ancestors held this sword."

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.612847

>>612844
>>612845
Achille decides he might as well try to help, and uses Blast on Door.
[1d10+2] Blast on Door

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.612848

>>612846
"It's an honor to have your number among us then, my lovely lady, though if that sword is as old as you say I'm surprised it is only a single manor at the base. I would figure it should be much more prestige, but perhaps that is just me, yes."

 No.612849

>>612848
"Holy swords don't bring in bits."

Morning says plainly.

"Its called the Caeli Gladius. The heaven-sent sword. It was designed in pre-Equestrian times for the sole purpose of slaying powerful demons and the living dead. Which I suppose explains why I'm in so chipper a mood given the circumstances."

"Besides it just being my nature. Stiff upper lip and all that right?"

 No.612850

>>612840
>>612845
The door holds fast, as a slab of iron falls down over it for reinforcement.
>>612841
It is remarkably easy to shrink into the total darkness.
>>612844
Deceiver of Man animates in the glow of your telekinesis, the bristly things quickly jumping onto him and covering him up.
>>612846
Your ancestor-wielded sword hits you in the head as you try to swing the bugs free from it.
>take 4 hits
>>612847
The blast backfires, hitting you with rebounded energy.
>take 4 hits

The female voice laughs as you attempt to break through and shake the bugs free. "Well, if that's how it is…" she says, as the two statues on either side of the door come to life. Their eyes light up with a bright neon green, as tooth-shaped lines appear on their mouths, along with a chevron shape on their chests.

>Statue 1

The statue swipes at Flicker and El Ganado with its large hand.
[1d10] Cleave
>Statue 2
Its eyes start to turn red, bristling with light energy.
[1d10] Charge

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.612851

The first statue fails to hit either Flicker or El Ganado, while the second one's eyes seem to smoke, then turn green again.

 No.612852

>>612850

Flicker shoots at Statue 1, and Antlers punches it.

[1d10+2]
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.612853

>>612850
"I really think a hasty retreat would be to our advantage."

Achille takes the stance of the tiger, and takes a deep breath.

Taking a talon, and balling it up, he forcefully taps Statue 2 with his knuckles.

>1 Inch Punch, succeeds on 2.

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.612854

>>612850
Ganado growls as the statues spring to life. "Aye, that's how it is it seems." He jumps at the closest on to him, moving his arm up to its neck line to wrap his body around it's top.

"Let's go, then!"

>[1d10] Fast moves

>[1d10+2] Suppressing the statue

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 1 + 2 = 3

 No.612855

>>612850

"Kill me if you want, just get these bugs away from me!" Elegance shouts, mentally ordering Deceiver to swing around wildly.

[1d10+1] to cleave both statues. If all the bugs on Deceiver can count as one target, add that as a target as well.

She animates Silver Scab. [1d10+2]

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5 / Roll #2 4 + 2 = 6

 No.612856

>>612850
Morning heals herself

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 9 + 3 = 12

 No.612857

>>612853
He announces, in a foreign, griffon language.

>"ANCIENT GOD HAND TECHNIQUE OF SIGURD! SHORT RANGE FIST!"

 No.612858

>>612850
"Ohgodsohgodsohgodsohgods…" His eyes dart from one statue to the other as he stays out of sight, unsure of what to do.

 No.612859

>>612852
Your arrow lodges deep into the stone, while Antlers gets a good haymaker.
>6 damage to Statue 1
>>612853
With such short distance between you and the large target, it's easy to get a good hit in.
>3 damage to Statue 2
>>612854
You end up swinging around the statue's neck, where it grabs hold of you and throws you into the wall.
>take 5 hits
>Fast Moves succeds
>>612855
You fail to hit either Statue, as Silver Scab also comes to life, illuminating the room before it is covered by the bristly bugs.
>Silver Scab animated
>>612856
Your healing magic works remarkably well, as your injuries disappear. The bugs cover the magical light that appears over them, but quickly disperse once it disappears.

>Statue 1

The statue rears its arm back for a swipe at Flicker and Achille.
[1d10] Cleave
>Statue 2
It heads towards Elegance and Morning, bringing its leg back for a wide kick.
[1d10] Cleave
>Edith
Morning hears movement behind her, among the rustling of the bugs…
[1d10] Attack from Stealth, autocrit on success

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 10 = 10 / Roll #3 7 = 7

 No.612860

>>612859
Statue 1 falls to the ground with a thunderous and embarrassing crash, losing its balance with the swipe.
>5 damage due to crifail
Statue 2 hits both Elegance and Morning, smacking them into one of the walls.
>Elegance takes 5 hits, helpless
>Morning Breeze takes 5 hits
A knife pierce's Morning's back. She can see the wielder from this close up- a white haired woman with black skin and pointed ears, who disappears into the bristling bugs once more.
>Talent: Dark Dark Dark- a successful attack from Stealth allows the user to return to Stealth automatically; the DC for a successful attack from Stealth raises by 2 each time, reset once Stealth is returned to on a new turn
Flicker is able to see a purple-outlined glowing figure behind Morning's attacker- it appears to be the upper half of a humanoid, with pillars growing from its back, from which the bugs are pouring out of. Its head is covered in an iron helmet, with a face etched into it. It disappears, as does the attacker.

 No.612861

>>612859

Flicker launches off two quick shots at Statue 1 and Statue 2

[1d10+3] trick shot split
[1d10] Antlers punches statue 1

Roll #1 9 + 3 = 12 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.612862

>>612860
Achille follows up with a sharp blow of his fist to Statue 1.

[1d10+2]

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.612863

>>612860
>Morning Breeze takes 5 hits from the Stealth attack, helpless

 No.612864

>>612863
>>612860
"Aaagh!" Morning cries as the knife enters her back, dropping her sword, which immediately goes out.

She struggles to her hooves.

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.612865

>>612859
As Elegance and Morning go down to the knives and strikes of the statue, he shouts, "Get away from them!"

He pushes off from the wall at break neck speeds, extending his arm with fingers extended to iron claw the statue
"Lucha-!"
[1d10+2] Slam, crits on 8+

And with the creature in grasp, turns his body around to shift the weight into a throw, aiming to toss the statue at the lady of insects
"BLITZ!"
[1d10+2] Throwing

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8 / Roll #2 7 + 2 = 9

 No.612866

>>612860

Elegance rolls to get up so that she can be slightly further away from the bugs on the ground. [1d10]

Same Cleave from Deceiver. [1d10+1]
Silver Scab attacks whatever the fuck in can in the dark. [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 9 + 1 = 10 / Roll #3 5 = 5

 No.612867

>>612859
>>612860
He groans and lashes out at the first statue from his hiding spot with his scimitar, planting his hooves in the ground to get a good grip on the floor of the tomb.

>Stand Firm: Automatic Instant b/c of Sentry


>rolling attack: [1d10]


Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.612868

>>612867
>reminder that this autocrits

 No.612869

>>612861
Your arrows pierce both statues, while Antlers misses.
>1 and 2 take 6 hits
>>612862
Your knuckles make contact, but barely.
>1 takes 1 hit
>>612864
You fail to recover from the attack.
>>612865
Your Iron Claw pierces the stone surface of the statue
>5 hits to Statue 1
and as you hurl it against the wall, it misses the woman, but still takes some hurting.
>4 hits to Statue 1
>>612866
You recover magnificently, striking both statues with Deceiver of Man.
>Statue 1 and 2 take 5 hits
>>612867
As you strike at the Statue, it falls to pieces, crumbling into dust.

>Statue 2

The statue goes for a wide swing at Achille and El Ganado.
[1d10] Cleave
>Edith
The knife-wielding woman leaps out from the darkness again, this time swinging at Flicker.
[1d10] Attack from Stealth, Autocrit, DC+2

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.612870

>>612869
The statue slams El Ganado and Achille into the wall.
>Achille takes 5 hits, helpless
>El Ganado takes 5 hits, helpless
While the black-skinned woman misses Flicker by an inch, skidding along the floor on her feet, her Guardian Spirit baring itself, hovering over her, its muscular arms clad in stone armor, flexing towards Antlers.

 No.612871

>>612870
Morning grasps her sword in her hooves, and tries to stand.

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.612872

>>612870
Achille attempts to get to his feet.
[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.612873

>>612869

Flicker stops for a moment to think about what Ganado would do. Then she shoots the woman, and Antlers socks the other guardian spirit.

[1d10+4]
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 + 4 = 5 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.612874

>>612869
>>612871
He canters over to Morning Breeze and lends her a hoof in getting up, biting his lower lip with worry.

[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.612875

>>612869
"GRAH." Ganado grunts as he's slammed into the wall.

As he slides down, he works himself back up to stand, "Get back here…"
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.612876

>>612874
>Mulligan: [1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.612877

>>612869

"Diediediediedie!" Elegance shouts in more a panic than manic fury as she shoots attacks in every directions.

>Summoning Homing Magic (Ice Elementalist): [1d10]


Cleave both statues from Deceiver. [1d10+1]
Silver Scab flails around everywhere and ends up attacking the mysterious woman: [1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 3 + 1 = 4 / Roll #3 7 = 7

 No.612878

>>612871
You fail to recover again, slipping on your sword, which cuts into your stomach.
>take 1 wound
>>612872
You fail to recover.
>>612873
As you try to fire the bolt, Edith smacks it to the side, slamming the butt of her knife into the side of your head.
>take 5 hits, helpless
She seems to shrug off the minor damage from Antler's attack.
>Edith takes 2 hits
>>612874
>>612876
Even with two tries, you are unable to help Morning up.
>>612875
You fall to the ground as you attempt to recover.
>take 1 wound
>>612877
You summon two homing magic orbs by your side, blue with freezing magic.
Deceiver fails to hit the remaining statue, while Silver Scab cuts into her.
>Edith takes 2 hits

>Statue 2

The statue turns towards Turquoise, now able to see him, and raises its foot up to step on him.
[1d10] Normal attack
>Edith
The woman charges towards Elegance, swinging her knife while her unseen spirit attacks with a barrage of punches.
[1d10] Knife, Single
[1d10] Punches

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 2 = 2 / Roll #3 6 = 6

 No.612879

>>612878
The statue and Edith's knife miss their targets completely, while her Spirit is able to smack Elegance across the face.
>Elegance takes 1 hit

 No.612880

>>612879
Morning gets up

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.612881

>>612878
Achille struggles to his feet.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.612882

>>612878
Flicker gets up

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.612883

>>612878
He wheels to defend himself, striking out at the statue.

>Fast Moves: [1d10]


>attacking: [1d10]


Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.612884

[1d10]
getting up
"HEY!"

Ganado roars, "Over here, I'm still ready to go, you bruja!"

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.612885

>>612878

"Keep away form me!" she shouts in a panic.

>Deceiver Cleaves the statues: [1d10+1]

>Silver Scab attacks the mystery lady: [1d10]
>Ice Homing Magics on the Mystery Lady: [1d10] [1d10]
>Elegance Draws Silver the Greatsword and swings it around everywhere (Cleave on both statues and mystery lady) [1d10]

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5 / Roll #2 7 = 7 / Roll #3 7 = 7 / Roll #4 5 = 5 / Roll #5 4 = 4

 No.612886

>>612880
Again, you stumble onto your sword, cutting yourself even deeper in a show of betrayal from your ancestral weapon.
>>612881
>>612882
>>612884
Your struggles to recover bring you all up to your feet.
>>612883
You fail to hit the statue, as it parries your spinning attack.
>>612885
In your barrage, Deceiver fails to hit the one remaining statue, Silver Scab slashes at the woman once more, only one of the homing orbs hit her, and you miss your attack with Silver.
>Edith takes 4 hits, Crit range lowered by 1 next turn

>Statue 2

The statue kicks at Turquoise after parrying his attack.
>Counter
>Turquoise takes 3 hits
>Edith
The mystery woman again attempts to bring down Elegance.
[1d10] Knife, Single
[1d10] Punches

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.612887

>>612886

Flicker shoots Edith while Antlers casts thorny bones on the hwich's arms.

[1d10+2]
[1d10]

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.612888

>>612886
Edith trips, head banging against one of the sarcophogi on the ground, while her Spirit loses focus and just swings its arms around like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man.

 No.612889

>>612888
>>612886
Morning gets up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.612890

File: 1420788658652.jpg (62.96 KB, 750x600, Paladin-1.jpg)


 No.612891

>>612886
>>612888
"It is time to end this!"
Achille uses Blast on Edith!

[1d10+2]
>Crits on Evil

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10

 No.612892

Ganado stands up, pointing a finger at the statue and the mystery woman as he cries,

"Hey! If you two are done flailing around, I'm not finished here yet." He wobbles a bit, his senses losing him as he digs into his pack for a bottle of his cologne.

"When I came out of that cave, I swore I was not going to lose anyone else. I- I just… need to get a bit of balance first. This should wake me all the way up." He grins, opening up the bottle in full and pouring the entire contents along his face body and arms to prepare for the 'tingling' sensation.

[1d10] Fast Moves
[1d10] Applying Mandom!

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.612893

>>612886

Deceiver Cleaves everything that's still alive. [1d10+1]
Silver Scab strikes mystery lady again. [1d10]
Elegance swings Silver and to cleave everything that's alive again. [1d10]

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7 / Roll #2 10 = 10 / Roll #3 8 = 8

 No.612894

>>612886
Seeing the tide of battle turn, he strikes a pose and plays the instrumental part to >>612890.

>Inspire: [1d10+2]


Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.612895

File: 1420788849742.jpg (28.98 KB, 640x432, fb0.jpg)

>>612891
Achille shouts again, in his griffon language.

>"HOLY GOD HAND TECHNIQUE OF TRINITY! HOLY HAND OF GOD'S FURY! WAAAAAACHHAAAA!"

 No.612896

>>612895
"Omae wa mo shindeeru"

 No.612897

With everyone but Flicker and Morning Breeze's combined efforts, the statue crumbles to pieces, as Edith's bones break and her innards are turned to jelly. She falls to the ground, battered and broken, as the swarm of bristly bugs disappear into aether, the room filling up with light again. Flicker can see the Guardian Spirit now hovering over her body in a dead man float- a sudden hunger takes over, even greater as she feels it coming from Antlers, as well as from herself.

 No.612898

>>612897
Achille offers El Ganando a fist bump.

 No.612899

>>612897
Morning coughs, sliding up against the wall holding her chest, bleeding heavily from her back, with some lacerations on her stomach. Her dress torn with holes and long cuts. She puts her hooves to her stomach, trying to stem the bleeding.

[1d10+3]

"Come on…."

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.612900

>>612897

Flicker reaches into her bag and gets herself a snack, while Antlers helps himself to the enemy stand, devouring the enemy's leftover energy with aplomb.

 No.612901

>>612897

Playhouse continues to shriek in a panic with her eyes closed, all three of her swords flying around her wildly. She doesn't dare open her eyes.

 No.612902

>>612897
He stands tall in the aftermath, his chest heaving in exhaustion. Trying not to look at the corpse, he rummages through the remains of the statues and takes a piece of one for himself.

>[1d10] if necessary


>>612901
"It… It's over now, miss Elegance," he says faintly. "You can stop attacking now."

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.612903

>>612899
He turns to Morning.
"Are you alright?"

 No.612904

>>612903
"I…I will be." she stays continuing her lay on hooves.

"The gladius enhances my natural healing magic. I should be able to fix these right up."

She bites down on her sleeve.

"Still hurts like tartarus though"

 No.612905

>>612892
As you apply the cologne, the hair on your chest grows even thicker and more lush, as the hair on your arms and legs bursts into golden flames. Your chest hair becomes alight, as well, burning in the shape of a longhorn steer's head. You suddenly glimpse a vision of a golden landscape of clouds, where you see Ken standing next to a man with a thick head of hair, along with a handsome, bushy mustache. He nods at you approvingly, and you snap back to reality.
>>612899
The tide of blood from your heavy wounds is stemmed somewhat, but you're still very much in pain.
>full hits, 1 wound recovered
>>612900
As Antlers opens his mouth, he leaps from your control, picking up the defeated spirit and tearing into its neck, ripping its arms off while munching and eating the flesh, filling your ears with the sound of sloppy eating and cartilage tearing, moving on to devouring the arms, stripping the meat from the bone, tossing the arm armor off to the floor, leaving the spirit corpse devoid of meat after Antlers finishes its meal. You hear a pulsing sound coming from it, and as it turns to float back to you, you see two of the hive pillars growing out from hits shoulders, inside the ring of bite marks that adorns them.
>Antlers has learned BLIND!
>>612902
You get a rock.

 No.612906

>>612904
He smiles, "Well, if it'll make you feel any better, I'll make some jasmine tea. It calms the nerves."

 No.612907

>>612905
Content with his find, he tosses it up in the air and catches it before putting it in his pocket as a souvenir.

 No.612908

>>612902

Elegance opens her eyes and looks around. "Oh… My apologies," she says, blushing a bit.

>>612904

"Would you like a heal?" Elegance asks, seeing she's injured.

 No.612909

>>612908
>>612905
Morning deadpans Elegant, before softening her expression.

"That'd be great actually."

Morning says, setting up her wards [Bolster] again as she waits for her healing magic to recharge.
>>612906
"Oh don't trouble yourself over me. Though do remind me to take you up on that offer sometime I'm not bleeding out underground."

 No.612910

>>612905

Flicker dusts herself off, high-fives Antlers, then looks about for the mechanism that operates that door.

 No.612911

>>612909
He chuckles, "With pleasure."

 No.612912

>>612897
>>612898
As the stinging sensation of a full bottle's aroma takes hold, Ganado's muscles tenses up as he watches the villains destroyed.

His eyes watering from the stinging aroma, he mutters

"Oh… wait… we're done…" his eye twitches trying to handle Mandom's scent, before turning to Achille

"Aye… good job, amigo…" he returns the bump shortly before

>>612905
Ganado's body bursts into golden flames of heat all along his body as his hair on every inch becomes a fiery, flickering golden flame.

He has barely time to register Ken and the mysterious manly gentleman as he snaps back to reality, looking at his flickering, flaming form. The heat provides no pain as he feels the new longhorn skull on his chest

"…well, this is new and peculiar." He sniffs, "Still smelly but, tolerable."

>>612908
>>612904
He turns his attention back to the wounded/panicked. He runs over with every inch of hair on his body flaming

"Elegance, you are okay? All the scary are gone now, you know." he snickers at the blush.

He turns to Morning's wounds, "Morning, how are you feeling? I am so sorry this happened, you're so badly hurt."

 No.612913

>>612910
You find a key that's fallen to the ground after Edith was punched to pulp, and a keyhole that had been between one of the statues' legs.

 No.612914

>>612912
"Very good job! That was my first time in real combat, and it was amazing!"

 No.612915

>>612913

She opens the door with the key.

 No.612916

>>612909
>>612905

Her horn glows and she heals Morning. [1d10]

"See what I did there? I ASKED if you wanted help. I didn't imply that you needed it and then tell you to tell me when you inevitably wanted it."

>>612912

"Oh, ha ha," Elegance responds supremely sarcastically. "For the record, I wasn't scared of any pony. Just those disgusting bugs."

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.612917

>>612914
>>612913
"Agreed. Now, about this door," he looks at his new fiery arms, still a little shaken up at a cologne that lights his entire body on fire but gripping his knuckles in white-hot heat at the prospect.

"One moment, I'm sort of ecstatic about this at the moment." Looking at the door, he leaps at it with a fiery punch to burn through the iron and stone
>[1d10+2] Slam, crits on 8+
>[1d10+2] Regular unarmed attack

"Wait, that was your FIRST time?" he shouts as he leaps at the door

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4 / Roll #2 6 + 2 = 8

 No.612918

>>612916
>>612913
"I didn't mean to insult you Elegant, really. I just wanted to relieve some of your cynicism."

Morning says, joining her in the healing effort

[1d10+3] Heal self

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.612919

>>612912
He blinks as Ganado's appearance changes yet again. "I hardly recognize you now," he says light-heartedly. With that hair, and no mask, and that symbol? Why, you could be someone completely different now." He reaches for his lute and plucks the strings, checking to see if it's in tune.

 No.612920

>>612917
"The only combat experience I had was training with the monks. I didn't leave my temple until a few months ago, and never had I had needed to defend myself."

 No.612921

>>612916
"Why? They're just bugs, they're everywhere!"

>>612919
"I know," he says looking down at his fiery body again, eyes wincing more from the smell of Mandom than the heat. "Does it speak badly of this world I am taking the matter of every hair on my body being on fire in such stride?"

>>612920
"Well, for nothing but training, you performed excellently! Well done, amigo."

 No.612922

>>612915
As you turn the key in the hole, the doors lift up, first the iron slab, then the stone door, both retracting up into the ceiling. As warm firelight floods into the chamber, a figure is silhouetted against the bright light. As your eyes adjust, you see it is a skull in a jar, attached to a body wearing a long cloak, decorated with yellow eyes, tied around the waist with a red cord. He's holding a kite in one hand, and appears to just be coming out. He leans forward, looking around the ruined tomb.
>>612916
You successfully heal Morning's wounds, making her a bit better.
>Morning recovers 1 wound
>>612917
As you charge into the now open door, the jar-headed skull sidesteps you, letting you charge into a firelit den, with a brick fireplace, books lining the walls, a large, round bed, a sofa and two chairs surrounding a round coffee table, and a stove with a teapot sitting on top.
>>612918
You successfully heal yourself.
>recover 1 wound, now at 5/5

"So," the skull in the jar says to no one in particular, "I take it you're looking for something?"

 No.612923

>>612921
He bows politely, with a pleased smile on his face.
"Thank you."

>>612922
He turns to the skeleton, completely straight faced, as if this was normal (which it kind of is)

"Why yes, we are."

 No.612924

>>612920
"Join the club," he says with a smirk. "I'd never had to fight before in my life, until a few days ago, when… Well, the pirate incident and all that." He glances at his sword briefly.

>>612921
"If it were me I'd be running for water, to be perfectly honest."

>>612922
He blinks in surprise as he sees the newcomer. "…I think we are, but I'm not quite sure what."

 No.612925

>pausing!
Writing epilogue post

 No.612926

>>612921

"Gah!" Elegance shouts in sincere surprise at the statement. "Don't remind me!"

 No.612927

>>612912
>>612922
Morning gets up, completely healed of all injuries. She sheathes her sword, stretching her newly repaired muscles. Her dress however is torn to pieces along the front of it, with a hole in the back near the breastplate [not on it].

"Well, this is going to be a nightmare to sew. But other than that I should be fine. What happened to you?"

 No.612928

Meanwhile, in Castle Skullheart in the Blackstone Mountain Range, the Overlich picks up the pie plate, the delicious dessert inside now a pleasant, gooey warmth. He carries it from the kitchen, walking through the empty, darkened halls of his castle, now feeling so empty without Bramble, even though he spent most of his time studying in his room. He came to the castle courtyard, sitting at a table among the apple trees, which grew and flourished in the permanent darkness of his country. He cut out a slice, slipping it onto his plate, and picking off a piece with his fork. The flavor of cinnamon apple washed into his mouth, the crust falling apart into crumbs as he chewed, the song of the dire robins being the only sound in the garden. He looked around, thinking about how he was the only one in the castle right now, and was reminded of the lyrics from an ancient song.
>Alone again
>Naturally

 No.612929

>>612924
"It does not burn or anything, though," he holds it to a stone, which begins to glow red, "Though it clearly is intended to." He digs into his pack to grab another bottle.

>>612926
"Hehehe, apologies. If it's any consolation I think I'll draw a few more towards me now."

>>612927
>>612924
"It was such a beautiful dress, too. I am sorry I could not keep them at bay for longer."

He puts a small bottle of Mandom on the floor as his touch heats it. "Mandom, a cologne I got from that cave I told you all about earlier."

"It's supposed to be a cologne for real men. No one said anything about it growing hair or setting every hair on your body into fire." He watches it flicker in the dim light of the tomb.

"Want to bet how long it lasts?"

 No.614232

Time for another session of AltG1
last session is here
https://archive.moe/mlp/thread/21433550/#21433894

 No.614233


 No.614234


 No.614235

File: 1421980871753.png (947.81 KB, 1500x1500, bjorc.png)


 No.614236

File: 1421980878400.jpg (82.27 KB, 1280x720, Saber10.jpg)


 No.614237

File: 1421980972208.jpg (21.35 KB, 600x337, mandom.jpg)


 No.614238

fixed health

 No.614239


 No.614240

Helf

 No.614241

>>614233
2/5
>>614234
5/3
>>614235
0/5
>>614236
5/3
>>614237
2/4
>>614239
5/4, Silver Scab is -2, Deceiver is -1

Writing Intro Post

 No.614242

File: 1421982136167.jpg (97.38 KB, 620x800, 125673.jpg)

AltG1 Episode 56: Uzumaki

In our last session, the party encountered a being known as the Necrosmith, from whom they learned nothing.
They then went to the town hall, which had been turned into a nightmarish hell castle, where King Crimson had taken elf slaves. After a battle with King Crimson, Shōgun Raygun, and many of their subordinates, King Crimson had teleported away, the Shōgun was destroyed, and several of the minions were injured, but alive.
Most importantly, though, it was revealed that King Crimson had Chuck's arms not locked away in a safe or in some tombe, but inside his own arms, giving him mighty powers.

Ōgami
>recovered
Rush
>recovered
Genesis
>recovered
Yes
>helpless

 No.614243

>>614242
He props himself up against the wall and tries to pull himself back up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.614244

>>614242

Flicker and Antlers punch Genesis.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.614245

>>614242
Morning holds her sword at the ready, holding her action.
>Its action two of Fervor. Making a move would knock me Helpless, and Blast is on recharge, so I'm waiting.

 No.614246

>>614242

Elegance takes back all her swords, ignoring the combat around her. She tries to reform her swords with her magic, a look of concern written on her face.

[1d10] for Tinker.

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614247

>>614246

On Deceiver, by the way.

 No.614248

>>614242
With the biggest opponent downed, Ganado then turns his attention to the recently recovered Ogami, reaching down and under to heft up Raygun and toss him in his direction (or at least a piece of the giant foe)

[1d10+2] Throwing at Ogami

"Your boss has abandoned you amigos! Now would be a good time as any to tap out!"

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.614249

Achille cracks his knuckles, and throws a flying kick to Ogami.
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.614250

File: 1421982836460.jpg (938.48 KB, 1157x1552, 16695104.jpg)

>>614243
Turquoise is able to get back to his feet.
>>614244
Genesis turns to look at you, before he is pummeled into jelly by hoofs and fists.
>>614246
You do as you do, holding back your power.
>>614248
You fail to heft up any pieces of the giant mechanical armor, and are unable to throw it.
>>614249
The ninja goes 'UBUEH' as your flying kick slams into his chest.
>>614247
Your magic reshapes the sword and removes the chips in the blade.
>Deceiver is a +1 weapon again

Ōgami and Rush attempt to flee!
[1d10] Ōgami
[1d10] Rush
Yes attempts to recover.
[1d10] Recover
Genesis lies on the ground like a slug.

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 3 = 3 / Roll #3 2 = 2

 No.614251

File: 1421982948422.jpg (112.71 KB, 800x1200, 16755766_p0.jpg)

>>614250
Ōgami disappears like a flash of shadow, leaving King Crimson's acolytes as the only remaining warriors.
Rush attempts to jump up to the roof, but only scrapes against the wall with his fingers.
Yes wrenches his back, falling back helpless, foaming at the mouth and out of his pointed hood.

 No.614252

Achille curls up his fist, and lunges a quick jab to Rush!
[1d10]
>1 inch punch

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.614253

>>614250
Seeing the enemies are fleeing and not staying to fight, Morning merely Bolster's herself, heaving.
>Falls helpless, but I'm just going to activate Bolster next turn anyway.

 No.614254

Seeing Ogami vanish, Ganado growls and pulls out Pathfinder, "You do not get away that easy!" [1d10] Looking for Ogami's trail (instant)

[1d10] Fast Moves (also instant)

As Rush falls off the roof and Yes begins to foam, he leaps forward and wraps an arm around Rush's neck to grab him

[1d10+2]

"You go nowhere."

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 2 = 2 / Roll #3 2 + 2 = 4

 No.614255

>>614251
Turquoise lunges at Rush as he tries to escape, wrapping his hooves around his waist and trying to tackle him

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.614256

>>614251

Flicker and Antlers make sure Yes Man stays down.

[1d10] punch
[1d10] punch

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.614257

>>614250

And now to work on Silver Scab.

Tinker: [1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.614258

>>614252
Rush falls down on the ground, passed out.
>>614254
Nothing works; the Pathfinder can't find the disappeared ninja, you won't be able to do another thing, and you can't grab the knocked-out acolyte.
>>614255
You tackle the helpless, unconscious body.
>>614256
You beat the knocked-out henchman up some more.
>>614257
Your magic doesn't help fix the damaged Silver Scab, as it shivers painfully.

The ground underneath your hooves(and Achilles' talons) starts to shake, as the sky seems to come closer, lightning striking the roof of the building. A sudden feeling of rising hits all of you, as the town begins to come up to a point, turning into a ziggurat-like structure. Screams of the damned and tortured start to fill the air, as the black clouds circle around the newly-formed peak of the town-mountain.

 No.614259

>>614258
"What? No breaks?"

 No.614260

>>614258

Flicker isn't quite at the point that she needs to confirm every kill, yet, but she leaves a note on each of the unconscious henchmen that reads, "I have decided to spare you this once. Come after us again, and you will die."

Flicker flies up into the air to look for KC.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 1 + 3 = 4

 No.614261

>>614258
Morning gets up [Bolster].

"What now?" she says holding her sword ready.

 No.614262

>>614258
>>614259
Feeling the entire earth shape up to form the new peak right under their hooves, Ganado raises his hands over his head at the sudden lightning strike.

"We're not that lucky, amigo."

>>614261
"I suggest getting inside, we're closer to the storms now than ever before. The Crimson King has done the fleeing, no? We should regroup and work to locate him with the Stick and then give chase!"

[1d10] Trying Pathfinder again

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614263

>>614258
The brief spark of bravery that came to him in the heat of battle is quickly gone as the world around him changes. He dashes into the shadows in case of imminent danger.

[1d10] Stealth

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.614264

>>614262
"I'll say…" He says.

 No.614265

>>614258

"Isn't a fascinating phenomenon that demons always seem to think that after losing once they'll somehow be able to win the second time just because they made a somewhat impressive looking lair?"

As Elegance contemplates the finer points of demon logic out loud, she fixes Silver Scab with her magic.

 No.614266

>>614265
>defaulting

 No.614267

>>614264
"You get used to it, haha."

>>614264
"Aye, there is truth to that actually."

"It's a classic element in some of the events we do in the wrestling circuit: the 'protagonist', in this case hypothetically the demons from their perspective, will lose badly the first show to build suspense for the kiddies, no?"

"Then, second match, it's in a different more extravagant stage, and presto! They come through with shining colors. We should take caution."

 No.614268

>>614267
2nd reply meant for >>614265

 No.614269

>>614267

Elegance laughs. "When you put it that way, it almost makes sense. But, are you implying we are the antagonists?"

 No.614270

>>614269
"Uh, no, but, see, if it works for protagonists, why would it not work for antagonists as well, yes? It strikes me as something that works both ways. Admittedly I don't think I've seen the bad guys use it before now but all the same."

 No.614271

>>614262
The Pathfinder suddenly twists in your hands. Instead of finding King Crimson, it seeks a different target. Your mind's eye is suddenly taken over, and all you can see is a blackened forest, with dead trees all around as you stand in a small clearing filled with bones of woodland creatures. Something comes up from behind the trees- the skeleton stag, green fire blazing in its eye sockets and out from between its teeth. "Who goes there?" It asks in a deep, echoing voice, before the whole scene disappears.
>>614265
Silver Scab is unbent and its edges are sharpened, returning to its normal shape.
>Silver Scab back to normal
>>614259
>>614260
>>614261
>>614263
The town hall suddenly begins to collapse, turning to rubble and covering everyone with dust. The elf slaves pull themselves out from the rubble, as you all see five giant creatures fly out from the walls of the ziggurat-
A black lion, its mane on fire, upon whose head King Crimson is standing.
A winged snake, with an armored end at each end of its body.
A purple wolf, its paws on fire, running on nothing, poisonous gas flowing from its mouth.
A giant shark, each of its teeth like jagged obsidian daggers, eyes gleaming like miniature suns.
And a flaming eagle, flying up into the clouds, as lightning surrounds its wings, feathers glowing like swords.

 No.614272

>>614271

Antlers picks up a nearby destroyed piece of building and crunches it up into dust.

Flicker flies up to shove her fist into Crimson's face.

[1d10]

At the same time, Antlers hucks the building-dust into Crimson's face.

[1d10] Blind

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.614273

>>614271
Morning looks at the scene of giant monsters in horror.

[1d10+3] Heal Self

"Should we not perhaps, I do not know, FLEE?"

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.614274

>>614271
>>614273
"I agree," he says simply before promptly trying to find a hiding spot once more.

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.614275

>>614271
Ganado is caught up in the forest as his body leaves him inoperable back in the real world as the battle goes on.

"What? Where am I… wait a moment."

Ganado looks at the skeleton stag.

"I saw you before… yes, I was using Pathfinder to find Crimson and I saw you in a vision! Who are you? And where am I?" He looks around, "How do I get back?"

[1d10] Trying to shake out of it after I hear an answer

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614276

>>614270

"Well, let us thank fortune that this is not fiction and such extravagant showings mean nothing."

>>614271

"Though, if this WERE fiction, then nwo would not be the time we would fight the villain again. So, let's see what happens."

Elegance leans back on her shield and watches the show.

 No.614277

>>614271
>>614273
"I am beginning to wish we took that skeleton man's offer of tea now…"
He says, getting into a fighting stance.
>Stance of the tiger.

 No.614278

>>614277
>Also uses Blast on snake demons.
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.614279

>>614273
Your healing magic flows over your body, injuring your wounds.
>Morning at 5/3
>>614274
You hide under a rock, becoming like the ant.
>>614278
The snakes are too far away for the attack to reach.
>>614272
King Crimson grunts as the dust hits him in the face, before a shield of fire blows you out of the way.
"Summoned by my Cosmic Spiral Pattern, I Command the Five Great Lords of Hell!" he says, "Unite, Five Lords!"
"Vapula, the Lion!" He glows and sinks into the lion's head, as a human head suddenly sprouts from the lion's back. His voice continues to echo throughout the town.
"Forneus, the Shark!" The shark flies up to the lion's left side, as bones suddenly sprout from the lion, connecting to the shark as it deforms and becomes a gross limb, like an arm.
"Furlur, the Wolf!" The wolf's legs bend and twist, disappearing into its body as it also becomes an arm.
"Orobas, the Snake!" The snake suddenly cracks in the middle, as giant tendons and bones burst from it, turning into a waist and legs. The newly-formed giant lands on the ground, crushing the houses on the outskirts of town.
"And Amon, the Eagle!" The massive eagle flies down, sinking its claws into the lion's back and becoming one with it, as it's head deforms into a helmet, giving the head sticking out of the top of the lion a helmet, its wings furled out.
"With this Great Hell King, the world is now mine!" King Crimson's voice echoes from the giant's mouth. The massive man-shaped composite creature is taller than the tallest castle, taller than just about anything you've ever seen, except, maybe…

>>614275
"You are in the domain of my mind," the stag says, "I am the Titan of the Dead Forest, Djavarall the Radioactive One, Healer of Mutants and disgraced demi-god. Who are you that searches for me again and again?" You seem to be trapped in his grip, which extends over vast distances.

 No.614280

>>614279
"Didn't you say have a colossus?" He says to Ganado, not realizes hes mind fuck.

 No.614281

>>614279

Flicker and Antlers roll their eyes at the bombastic display, then get back to punching.

[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3 / Roll #2 4 + 2 = 6

 No.614282

>>614279
Ganado looks at the titan in awe.

"YOU are the eighth titan, yes? The one they said had run away, that could not be found. The Unknown."

Ganado looks around the dead wood. "I am Roberto, also known as El Ganado. I am a luchador traveling through these lands with my friends, and our quest was originally to find the eight titans so they might help us defeat a foe called Skullheart."

He glances down, "But now our quest has changed. We merely seek passage to our home world with aid of a dismembered wizard known as Chuck, yes. We were fighting a foe known as Crimson King to free Chuck's arms. Por favor, titan, I beseech you, the others have need of me!"

[1d10] Trying to think my way back to reality

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.614283

>>614279

"I wonder if he realizes that something is not his just because he declares it so," Elegance ponders out loud to no one in particular. "Especially something as incorporeal as a place."

As she watches the display, she reaches into her hat for some popcorn.

Hat Trick for some popcorn: [1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.614284

>>614281
>>614279
"….I'll get the car."

Morning goes to get the cart and bring it around.

 No.614285

>>614279
He practically shits himself at the transformation, but keeps hiding and watching what his companions do nonetheless, noticing that Ganado's out of it.

 No.614286

>>614283
>>614281
"Wait, you have traveled with Ganando-sama, is it true you have a Colossus? One that would be handy in this situation?"

 No.614287

>>614286

"We have the controls for it. Though, the thing itself is miles away on another continent. And, it can only remain active for 10 minutes or so. Unless we can lure the demon all the way there, I don't see how it would be useful."

 No.614288

>>614281
As you fly in to punch it, the wolf's mouth opens up, swallowing you whole. The arm circles around, swinging you inside it, then throws you back at the destroyed town hall.
>Critfail
>take 5 hits, helpless
>>614282
The titan roars at you. "You wished to oppose Skullheart? As his teacher, I could not allow that. But if your goals have changed, then so be it! Pray that we do not encounter each other on the physical plane, for it shall be your downfall!" With another roar, you feel yourself being blown back, and wake up to where you were, now seeing a grotesque giant demon made of different creatures composed into a bipedal shape.
>>614283
You only find a hoofful of kernels inside your hat.
>>614284
>>614285
>>614286
Things happen around you, as you do what you do successfully.

 No.614289

>>614288

Flicker gets up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.614290

>>614288
Morning pulls up in the cart, holding the driving stick. She shouts to Turquoise and Achille.

[1d10+3] Heal Self

"We have to fall back!"

Roll #1 8 + 3 = 11

 No.614291

>>614290
"…tch… We'll have to deal with it later." He says rushing to the cart.

 No.614292

>>614288
>>614290
His ears prick up and he jumps out of his hiding spot, running to the cart and jumping in, clutching his lute protectively.

[1d10] if you need it

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614293

>>614288
>>614289

"Flicker, darling, let the poor beast have its moment," Elegance says as she heals Flicker, still lounging on her shield.

[1d10] for Heal.

>>614290

"I don't see why. He's literally just standing there making outlandish declarations. I think he's forgotten we exist."

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614294

>>614293
"As much as I'd hate to admit it, he is right. As of now, there is nothing we can do. We best be off making a hasty retreat."

 No.614295

>>614294

"Who's right? The Demon? He barely even knows what he is, let alone where he is. How can he know what he owns?"

 No.614296

>>614288
Ganado nods as he's shaken back into this reality, looking down at the stick in his hands.

"Thank you, everyone, apologies for that, I just…"

He looks up at the massive colored animals on the scene. "What in Mama's name did I miss."

>>614290
>>614291
"What? Retreating? Are you sure we can't…" he takes one more look at the beasties cometh.

"On second thought perhaps it is best to restrategize while we heal no. That Necrosmith DID know about the arms, maybe we could squeeze more juices, no?"

 No.614297

>>614295
"Oh sorry,… I meant SHE is right. You being she. Sorry. I think I took a nasty blow to the head last battle." He says, apologizing profusely., noting that he is covered in bruises.

>>614296
"Aye… And maybe take him up on his tea offer."

 No.614298

>>614289
You recover successfully.
>>614290
Your magic works again, and you feel as good as new.
>now at 5/5
>>614291
>>614292
You both get in the cart.
>>614293
Just as Flicker's gotten up, you magically cripple her with your well-intentioned magic.
>critfail on heal
>Flicker takes 1 wound
>>614296
Great Hell King approaches the peak, as the lion head roars, and massive swath of flame blows over you and the cart.
[1d10+10]

Roll #1 4 + 10 = 14

 No.614299

>>614298
The fire blast torches the cart, setting the covering on fire, burning everyone inside, as well as everyone outside. The elf slaves are immolated almost immediately, falling to the ground as charred, black corpses.
>party takes 7 hits
>everyone helpless
>Elegance at 0/3

 No.614300

>>614299
[1d10] To getting the fucking up.

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.614301

>>614297

"You've hit yourself in the head more than you think. I'm saying that there's no reason we need to retreat."

>>614298

"See?" Elegance says as she accidentally hurts Flicker. "I'm more of a danger to us than he is."

"Or…" she mutters as the flames hit the cart. "I WAS the biggest threat…"

>>614299

"Those sure were some big flames," she comments. "I wasn't even in the cart."

She laughs. "Nothing we can do now. Obviously, leaving isn't even an options."

[1d10] to getting up, apparently.

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.614302

>>614299
>>614298
Morning screams as she's immolated and charred, slamming her head into the dash.

[1d10] Get up

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.614303

File: 1421988223534.jpg (101.95 KB, 1280x720, 3duq3.jpg)

>>614298

All that Flicker can think about as she lays there are those goddamn arms.

 No.614304

File: 1421988317075.jpg (58.38 KB, 550x200, fire_safety.jpg)

>>614299
He yells in pain as the flames sear his body, clutching his lute to his chest to protect it from the flames as he rolls over to try to get back up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.614305

>>614300
"Gah! It's no use, we cannot run! We cannot fight! We must summon the colossus!"

 No.614306

>>614298
As the fire washes over the cart and the party, Ganado winces as the flames completely overtaken by the flames and burnt to a crisp, particularly the heavily wounded Flicker.

He looks back up at the King as he struggles to stand
[1d10]

>>614301
"There is an option though, our last trump."

>>614305
"It's been a long time since we used it, and it's our last hope. Everyone who can run do so, get the wounded out of here, please. I think I can use it alone."

>Do I need to stand before summoning?


Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.614307

>>614306
"Here we go." He clears his throat as he stands up successfully

He makes sure the control is still operable on his arm after all this time, fully extends his arms to the sides, thenslowly bringing them together in a cross as he growls, "Graizer X…." He points them both forward, fists clenched. "Launch!" A fist pump at the end to clinch it. "And GO!"

 No.614308

>>614306

Elegance sighs. "I don't even know why I would use things like logic and reason to say it's not possible."

 No.614309

>>614308
Ganado shakes his head no, driven as he keeps his arms clenched in formation.

"Nothing's impossible."

 No.614310

>>614307
"Oh boy, here we go," he mutters as he hears Ganado call the robot.

 No.614311

>>614309

"Unfortunately."

 No.614312

File: 1421989314564.jpg (390.01 KB, 900x609, 16840071.jpg)

>>614300
>>614302
>>614304
You all fail to recover.
>>614301
You are able to stand up, as your dress is torched and ruined. You feel an icy-hot sensation in your chest, as something suddenly presses out right next to your heart. You hear a voice in your head, a ghastly, shrill voice. "Give me to herrrr…"
>>614303
Your flesh and coat is burnt, with just patches remaining, your wings torched and just about useless. You see a hideous lump in Elegance's chest, her veins pulsing and black around it.
>>614306
>>614307
You stand right back up, and summon the ancient robot. You hear several banging noises, as a blue warpgate suddenly opens up behind you. Graizer X, the giant clad in red armor, flies out, a red cape billowing behind it. Its arms are outstretched, allowing it to slam into the lion's head chest of Great Hell King. The composite demon falls onto its back, as Graizer circles around, coming to the peak of the town, reaching out with its arm to scoop up you and the rest of the party. Its mouth opens up, the jagged teeth knives glowing in the dark light, as it turns the party over, swallowing them all at once.

The group slides down the giant's throat, landing in the cockpit in its chest. There are only five seats, though, as Flicker lands on the same seat as Elegance.

>cont.

 No.614313

>>614312
El Ganado lands in the main seat in the front. Three weapon options are available- Graizer Great Sword, Graizer Twin Tomahawks, and Graizer Gatler.
Morning Breeze lands in the middle left seat, controlling the missiles.
Achille lands in the middle right seat, controlling the Graizer Beam.
Turquoise lands in the back left seat, controlling the shoulder-mounted stake launchers.
Elegance lands in the back right seat with Flicker. With Flicker helpless, she's the only one capable of handling the death ray.

Green rays shoot out from an emitter at the top of the cockpit, giving everyone the information necessary to operate the giant robot and the weapons systems.

>El Ganado controls the body and normal attacks.

>Everyone else must roll once to load/charge their weapons. On a successful roll, you roll to hit the enemy on the next turn, with a roll bonus based on how well you rolled to load/charge.

>Graizer X at 300 Hits


"What is this?" King Crimson shouts from Great Hell King, "Haha, no matter! Not even Shōgun Raygun could defeat a single one of these, you couldn't handle all of them together!"

 No.614314

>>614312
Landing back in the front seat, Ganado growls as he takes another long look back at the severely burnt Flicker, furious but contained at what the entire party was put through.

"AMIGOS. Welcome to the Graizer X if you have not been here before. I recommend our opening volley consist of everything and nothing less. GRANDE LUCHARAN!" He slams on a trigger to fire the Gatler

>assuming it's a Gatling gun

[1d10] Firing

"Flicker! How bad is she? Can you do something for her, please?!"

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.614315

>>614313
Achille looks around the cockpit, taking a fancy to all the machinery. "So this is the colossus… We should've summoned this BEFORE he lit us ablaze. Hey whats this lever do…?"
He says, pulling it to charge the Graizer Beam.

 No.614316

>>614315
[1d10]
forget roll

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614317

>>614313
He quickly takes in the information from Graizer X and loads the launchers, gritting his teeth and humming under his breath as he does so.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614318

>>614313
Morning faints as the robot grabs her. She awakens as the knowledge beam hits her, coughing up ash, her skin burnt, her face black with ashes and smoke.

"Where? What? Whats going on?"

She feels an urge to ready the missiles and begins doing so even in the midst of her confusion, not even understanding how she knows to do so.

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614319

>>614312

Flicker does nothing but get gross burn victim stuff all over Elegance.

 No.614320

>>614318
"Secret weapon no time to explain fire everything my soot-covered senorita!" Ganado roars as he squeezes every last bullet out of the gatler

 No.614321

>>614313
>>614312

"So, am I allowed to use my death ray without being punched in the face this time?" Elegance asks sarcastically. "I am? Good. Then, let's get this over with."

Death Ray, motherfucker. [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614322

>>614321
Ganado spares a chuckle, "In defense of the dead sweet Elegance, I think he slapped you with the best of intentions."

 No.614323

File: 1421990606212.jpg (160.36 KB, 800x1143, 29890630.jpg)

>>614314
>40 hits
A massive, white metal gun materializes behind Graizer's cape. The robot pulls it out, aiming it at the Great Hell King and firing hundreds of bullets in seconds, puncturing the demon's skin.
>>614316
>>614318
You do everything wrong, and the weapons fail to load.
>>614317
The stakes are loaded up, firing solutions shaky.
>+1 to next roll
>>614321
The friendly death ray charges up, snaking out from Graizer's shoulders on a giant cable, waving like a cobra.
>+1 to hit next round

Great Hell King charges towards Graizer, swinging the shark arm around to deck the side of its head.
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.614324

File: 1421990671236.jpg (83.84 KB, 500x723, 29902418.jpg)

>>614323
The shark arm gets Graizer right in the side of its head, shaking everyone to the left.
>Graizer takes 40 hits, now at 260

 No.614325

>>614324
>>614320
Morning gets up from her seat, standing akwardly in the moving robot as she approaches Flicker, laying her hooves on her as healing energy pours into her.

[1d10+3]

"Secret weapon? What secret weapon? And where exactly are we?"

She asks Ganado

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.614326

File: 1421990759014.jpg (5.51 KB, 253x199, activateit.jpg)

>>614323
>>614324
He pulls the lever/pushes the button/does whatever you do to fire.

[1d10+1]

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.614327

>>614323
Achille, distracted by the knobs and levers, didn't even seem to notice the hit, as he is rocked to the side, unaware, quite comically.
"Wait, that seem to have done nothing…"
What about this fancy knob over here?"
He says, twisting the knob.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614328

>>614323
Ganado grunts as he takes out the Twin Tomahawks, swinging them to cut off the shark arm

"This is for whatever misery you've put the town through! And THIS is for those poor elves you reduced to cinders!"

[1d10]
[1d10]

>>614325
as she heals Flicker, he sighs in relief.

"Gracias, gracias, gracias my lady. I will explain in full but in short: we've a giant robot we use only for dire emergencies. It ate us senorita and we control it from the safety of the cockpit. Is simple no?"

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.614329

>>614323
>>614325

Flicker accepts the healing without protest.

 No.614330

>>614328
Morning looks back from healing Flicker, turning to Ganado incredulously.

"Oh. Is that all?" the tired burnt mare asks sarcastically.

 No.614331

>>614323

"Ah, yes," Elegance laughs. "The Elegant death ray. So serene. So majestic. So capable of erasing hideous amalgamations of disgusting creatures out of existence forever."

[1d10+1] deathray

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.614332

>>614330
"Erg…. surprisingly yes, senorita, that is how I think they say, in a walnut no? You have questions?"

 No.614333

File: 1421991225355.jpg (130.15 KB, 800x993, 29942427.jpg)

>>614324
Flicker is pulled from the edge of death, as your healing magic heals the burnt skin.
>Flicker now at 5/2
>>614326
>40 hits
A row of launchers lift up from the shoulders, firing out black stakes at Great Hell King, just about all of them landing and digging into the skin of the giga-demon.
>>614327
The Graizer beam charges up to an amount suitable for firing.
>+1 to next attack roll.
>>614328
>40 hits
The first tomahawk misses, as the second one cuts into the shark arm. The giant demon roars in pain, ichor spraying out from the shark.
>>614331
The death ray goes wide, missing the giant demon by kilometers.

Great Hell King pulls its snake leg back, high-kicking at Graizer's chest.
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.614334

File: 1421991268276.jpg (189.05 KB, 800x1130, 30018294.jpg)

>>614333
Great Hell King's kick misses even more than the death ray did, swinging in front of the red robot's chest.

 No.614335

>>614333
>>614334
"I think that did something…" he says, scratches his head as a light turns on telling him "BEAM CHARGED!"
He turns his attention to a shiny button, labeled "BEAM FIRE" and carefully presses it, hoping for results.

[1d10+1]

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5

 No.614336

File: 1421991409622.jpg (17.39 KB, 480x360, missiles.jpg)

>>614332
>>614333
"Well besides how I know how to work this travesty? Not a one."

Morning says taking a seat from healing Flicker and readying the missiles.

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.614337

>>614333

"Ganado!" Elegance says angrily. "Be a dear and keep this dratted machine still. I can't hit anything with you wriggling around."

[1d10] to charge death ray.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.614338

>>614333
Using the motions of the body, Ganado swings around and then takes out the Greatsword as the snake leg misses, pulling down with all his might to cut it off.

"AND THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY AMIGOS!" He shouts with a bull-cry

>[1d10] DC - 1


>>614335
>>614336
"It's fairly trial and error, amigos, but just do what you naturally think you should."

>>614337
"In a moment, I am cutting off this monstroso's leg."

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614339

>>614333
>>614334
He begins to sing quietly as he reloads the stakes. "To be kind… To be kind… To be kind, to be kind, to be kind… To be real… To be new… To be sung by a song that's untrue…"

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.614340

>>614333

Flicker doesn't do much of anything right now.

 No.614341

File: 1421991950017.jpg (135.45 KB, 800x1082, 30129483.jpg)

>>614335
The beam fires from the Graizer X's eyes, though it just misses the Great Hell King's head.
>>614336
You again fail to load the missiles.
>>614337
The energy almost charges enough to fire, then fails.
>>614339
The stakes fail to reload as you hit the wrong buttons.
>>614338
>10 hits
The sword nicks the snake legs, with a fine spray spewing out.

"Not good enough!" King Crimson shouts, as the demon moves the wolf arm around to bite Graizer in the neck.

 No.614342

File: 1421992032343.jpg (137.36 KB, 800x1126, 30418077.jpg)

>>614341
>forgot to roll, using post number
>1
The giant demon trips, falling forward and landing on its side, as the sound of giant bones breaking is heard.
>50 hits

 No.614343

>>614342
"Hey that did a thing! Now lets do another thing!" Achille exclaims, twisting the knob to charge the beam.
[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.614344

>>614341
>>614340
Being that she sucks at robutts, Morning gets up and continues healing the inert Flicker.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.614345

>>614341
As the Hell King falls over, Ganado moves the mech over to pin it down to the ground of the mountain, stepping on it with a metallic foot to keep it still.

[1d10] Suppress

"This is over. Everyone fire, now!"

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614346

>>614341
>>614342
"The falling sun, the fallen one, in a bed, painted blue, touching you…" He keeps singing to steady his nerves as he tries to reload again.

 No.614347

>>614346
[1d10] fuck

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.614348

>>614344
>>614341

Flicker nudges Morning with her head in a sign of gratitude, then moves over to her control station and pushes the bright shiny buttons.

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.614349

>>614343
>>614347
>>614348
Charging/loading fails again.
>>614344
Flicker gets progressively better.
>Flicker now at 5/4
>>614345
As you attempt to step on Hell King, the shark mouth reaches up to grab your foot, pushing you over and and onto your back.
>critfail
>50 hits
As it stands up, it leans forward, the lion head spewing out flames in an even larger swath.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614350

>>614349

Fucking hell. I'm sorry.

[1d10] Death Ray charge.

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614351

File: 1421992773494.jpg (92.12 KB, 435x640, 40947281.jpg)

>>614350
The Death Ray charges to standard firing power.
>+1 to next attack roll
The flames don't seem to do much to the metal armor.
>10 hits
>Graizer X at 200 hits

 No.614352

>>614349

Beep boop soy un robota bonita

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614353

>>614349
>>614351
He wipes the sweat from his brow and tries to reload again, still singing to himself. "Listening, just listening… To the rain, in the wind, in the field…"

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.614354

>>614351
Achille twist the knobs like there is no tomorrow!
[1d10] Chargin' mah lazar!

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.614355

>>614351
[1d10] Loading

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614356

>>614351
>>614349
Ganado groans as the robot is thrown on its back, taking out the Gatler again to lay down covering fire on the monster as it stands back up

[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.614357

>>614351

"I would so love if you could get me a clear shot," Elegance says caustically as she aims at the demon.

[1d10+1] to shoot death at a demon

You know, one must wonder how that works.

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.614358

>>614357

Apparently very badly.

 No.614359

>>614352
Death ray primed!
>+1 to next roll
>>614353
>>614358
You're not doing too well, and might have well as done nothing.
>>614354
Graizer beam charges up, the eyes glowing like they were packed with Kryptonite.
>+5 to next roll
>>614355
The missiles are loaded! The belts inside the Graizer's chest finally load the rocket-mounted bombs into the firing mounts.
>+1 to next roll
>>614356
>50 hits
The bullets tear up the skin of the snakes and lion, blinding the lion and making the black blood flow like a river.

Great Hell King stands itself up, swinging the shark arm up for an uppercut.

 No.614360

>>614359

pew pew pew [1d10+1]

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7

 No.614361

>>614359
>forgot to roll, using post number
>40 hits
The shark arm slams into the Graizer's chin, knocking it back and wrenching its head into a skygazing position before it rights itself even.
>Graizer now at 160

 No.614362

>>614359
>>614361
"To be kind… To be kind… To be lost, in a bed, touching you…" He tries to reload the stakes again.

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.614363

File: 1421993583841.jpg (26.44 KB, 600x405, 1155844718213mp8.jpg)

>>614359
"私はレーザーを発射するよ!"
He exclaims!
[1d10+5]

Roll #1 7 + 5 = 12

 No.614364

File: 1421993654733.gif (3.14 MB, 320x240, HoneyBunch2.gif)

>>614359
>>614361
Morning hits the button.

[1d10+1] Fire Fire Fire

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7

 No.614365

File: 1421993675566.gif (748.05 KB, 250x188, battlerobo.gif)

>>614361
Bringing the head down to right itself and aiming at the beast once again before taking back the sword into position, raising it high before crashing it down on the enemy

"ADIOS! Graizer Ultra Combination Lucha Monk Dress Knight Huntress Bard Calamity!"
[1d10] DC -1, swinging it hard

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.614366

>>614359

Elegance mutters obscenities as she continues to blame everyone but herself for her mistakes.

[1d10] to charge.

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.614367

>>614360
The death ray fires on-target, making the flesh on the lion's head chest burn away, leaving the skull partially exposed.
>>614362
Stakes are loaded!
>+3 to next roll
>>614363
>70 hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdZ5nbgj1w&t=28
The green energy beam fries the eagle head and the shoulders of the demon giant, leaving naked, charred flesh in its wake, breaking through the black clouds to let a ray of sunshine through.
>>614365
Your name-calling is premature, as you almost miss hard enough to fall over.
>>614364
>20 hits
The missiles fly out, pounding the Great Hell King with a barrage of explosions.
>>614366
You're actually not in control of anything, with Flicker handling the Death Ray.

King Crimson emerges from the lion's chest, sounding angry. "Damn you!" He shouts, "It took forever to arrange the town into a massive spiral incantation circle!" The golden ring on his back ignites, as he jumps off the lion head, flying toward the hills, propelled by the fire. Despite King Crimson's absence, Great Hell King swings at Graizer with the wolf arm, attempting to bite down on it again.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.614368

>>614367
The wolf mouth nicks the Graizer's shoulder, but is unable to get a grip.

From the distance, however, several beams fire past the Graizer and towards Great Hell King. In the distance, a giant black figure approaches, jumping and spinning in a flying somersault, landing next to the Graizer X. El Ganado, Elegance, and Flicker would remember that the limber, barely armored black robot with exposed black skin and the golden, crown shaped horns is Graizer V. In its right hand is a rectangular rifle made of white metal, similar to the Gatler.

The front viewscreen's picture is partially eclipsed by the face of Skullheart, his skull shimmering in the low light of the cockpit. "What's all this, then?" he asks, sounding somewhat amused, "Did King Crimson finally lose his patience?"

 No.614369

>>614367
>>614368
He grins wickedly and fires the stakes at the demon, still singing to himself the whole time. "There are millions and millions of staaaaars… In your eyes…."

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 1 + 3 = 4

 No.614370

>>614368
"Look who decided to drop in!"
He said, twisting the knobs with the speed of Kenshiro's fist.
>ATATATATATATATATA
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.614371

>>614367
"Skullheart!" Ganado growls, slamming the console as he eyes their former adversary on the screen.

"What are you doing here of all places, fiend?! We…" he spots Crimson making his escape as he turns to have Graizer fly in pursuit

"Keep the guns on that multiheaded monster and ignore the lich and his machine! We've bigger fish to catch!"

[1d10+1] Moving Graizer fast enough to catch Crimson in its massive hand (Suppress, adding +1 thanks to successful Inspire from Turqouise. Does this can any bonus from Grapple or my Talent too?)

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.614372

>>614368

"I hate robots," is all Elegance has to say.

 No.614373

>>614368
"While we're grateful for the assistance, we've business elsewhere King Skullheart. So if you would excuse us."

Morning says politely as Ganado rushes off.
>>614371

 No.614374

>>614373
Ganado groans. "That is a bit too pleasant for him don't you think my lady? He IS a villain after all."

>>614372
"I wholeheartedly disagree! Imagine how much quicker this all would have been had we brought out the Graizer X sooner no?"

 No.614375

>>614374
At this words, Achille shoots an incredulous look at Elegance.

 No.614376

>>614374
"Villain or no, he's acted civil every time I've seen him. So I at least owe him more courtesy than the monsters who attack us without warning."

 No.614377

>>614374

"To follow your logic that this is a fictional story developed for the sake of drama, if the Grazier X didn't exist, then neither would this Demon's second form. Then, we would have been done with him a long time ago. It would have been much faster and much less ridiculous."

 No.614378

>>614376

"I agree. I'm honestly close to helping him destroy the world," Elegance says completely unsarcastically.

 No.614379

>>614368

Flicker does some writing.

>"You + us = King Crimson dead; therefore, no reason not to work together. Not a trick. If necessary, you can have me as a prisoner. Collateral. Deal?"


>"Y/N"


[1d10] best deal ever

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.614380

>>614376
>>614374
"I dunno… he IS helping us defeat the King Crimson-sama."

 No.614381

>>614377
"Very true, had the heroes lacked any sort of means to fight the tremendous monster, said creature would have been left out since the audience, at this point in the show, aren't ready to invest yet more time in a sub-plot for the hero to become more powerful yet again."

"But, that said, are you regretting the Elegance Death Beam being available?"

>>614376
"…admittedly he has had his moments, but still, I do not like him. He's been the source of no small amount of misery. He's probably the one that cursed our sweet Elegance and his minion cursed our friend Big."

>>614380
"Not for our sakes, I will bet money."

>>614379
Ganado looks over at the paper, eyes glowering as he looks it over.

"Do we have to." He frowns. "I swear I almost got him in the Graizer's hand here…"

 No.614382

>>614369
>>614370
The both of you fail to charge up your weapons.
>>614371
Graizer's hand gets burnt from the fiery discharge propelling the demon. You can see him flying into a
cave on the side of the hills, with an arch carved into the cave opening.
"I'm here to ruin King Crimson's day!" Skullheart says, laughing out loud with a cackling laugh, "This little upstart's been screwing up this town and pulling together underling's this past year, and I've just been waiting for a time like this so I can come in and stomp whatever big thing he's got down, then let my soldiers come in and kill everyone else. With you here, I don't even have to deploy them, just let you do it! Bwahahaha!"
>>614373
"No worries, my lady, you're helping me nonetheless," he says, sounding downright jovial.
>>614379
"I'm only here to stomp this abomination down, birdhorse. It's been ages since I've gotten the V out, not since I caught a meteor and flung it up at the moon!"
He fires the rectangular beam at Great Hell King, before rushing in and punching it in the face.

 No.614383

>>614381
Achille has a hypothesis,but decides to keep it to himself for now.

>>614382
"Can we still get in on this? He did kind of burn us to a crisp."

 No.614384

"Hold the phone, if he kills Crimson, we'll never know where the arms are!"

 No.614385

>>614382

Flicker hops out of the Graizer, preferring to pursue Crimson without the robit.

 No.614386

>>614378
"…I think I'll do well to ignore that comment."
>>614381
"I didn't say we couldn't be enemies, just that if he's willing to be civil about our disagreement, I don't see any reason not to extend the courtesy back."
>>614382
"Only too glad to be of assistance." Morning says with a mix of exhaustion and put-on demeanor.

[1d10+3] Heal Ganado

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.614387

>>614381

"I haven't used it once."

>>614386

"If you want to die, then I guess you would," Elegance shrugs.

>>614382

"So, you're asking us to kill everyone for you?" Elegance asks Skullheart through whatever communication thing we have here. "Eh, I could go for that, I guess."

 No.614388

>>614382
>>614379
Ganado looks back at Skullheart, sighing and shouting "Alright, fine then. You finish off the monster for us then, we have business with Crimson. Deal? Dea