[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1411090923679.png (228.98 KB, 861x1044, 1402210983068.png)

 No.597681[Last 50 Posts]

AltG1 is an ongoing game that normally runs on 4chan's /mlp/ board. Unfortunately, the GM has been banned from /mlp/ for a day, and the game will be running here tonight as a substitute.

>ooc chat

http://cytu.be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu.be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

 No.597682


 No.597683


 No.597684

File: 1411091058549.png (362.18 KB, 1920x1080, 1401746416128.png)


 No.597685

File: 1411091153900.jpg (84.14 KB, 500x500, thom yorke chilling on his….jpg)

>>597681
hayFgAuv

 No.597686

File: 1411091337224.jpg (155.75 KB, 553x761, 1403948161109.jpg)

>>597682
>>597683
>>597684
>>597685

Link to last game: http://archive.heinessen.com/mlp/thread/S19685606#p19686247

Party's H/W:
Big Good 3/5
Flicker 5/5 w/ Turbo 2
El Ganado 2/4
Turquoise 6/3

Novelling.

 No.597687

AltG1 Episode 44: Exile on Mainstream
or
Getting Lost in the Blubber of a Whale

When last we left our party, they had ventured into the submarine of the pirates who have been marauding Sea Pony City as of late. The massive submarine the pirates operate from has lodged itself into the magical energy dome surrounding the underwater wonderland. After boarding the submarine, the group encountered the pirate Carl and his group, who had previously attacked Big Good and Flicker. After a short fight with three pirate-knights, they now stand in the same room where the fight had taken place. The ladder they climbed up to get to this room continues upwards against the wall, presumably to the uppermost level.
>now in room 4-12
>room 4-11 to the left
>room 5-12 down the ladder below the group
The group is currently all together, besides the missing player.

 No.597688

>>597687

Flicker takes a peek in room 4-11

 No.597689

>>597688
>>597687
Good follows

 No.597690

>>597687

Ganado rubs his hands, relieving the soreness as he blows out some air from his nostrils. "Well, let us find this 'Carl' individual then, he is surely running out of places to run."

"So, just for clarification, amigo: it was Carl who kidnapped Big?"
[1d10] Searching the fourth floor, starting with 4-11

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.597691

>>597687
He winces at his wounds, regretting having gotten involved in the previous fight. He sees that everyone is suddenly curious about 4-11 and takes a gander himself.

 No.597692

>>597690
"No Carl shoot me with a nuclear laser, and then some giant Ogre kidnap me when I was weakened."

 No.597693

>>597692
"Hmmm, then I hope very much so that we find this ogre as well as Carl then." He cracks his knuckles. "I owe you both a great apology for allowing myself to be absent in such a dire time. I do hope you can forgive me, friends. I have no excuse." He looks down at the ground, a bit disappointed at the action he'd missed.

 No.597694

File: 1411093519653.png (2.35 MB, 1920x1080, 3424bc587456698e94964e660d….png)

>>597688
>>597689
>>597691
The open door into 4-11 shows that it is empty, and that the doors after that are open, the rooms eventually curving around until the three are unable to see around the corner.
>>597690
As El Ganado takes charge and heads forward, he finds the rooms empty for the most part, besides equipment and such that is in storage, the various tools, devices, parts, and implements that the pirates use kept in sliding shelves stacked up against the walls. The numbers count down from 11 to 7 as he reaches the stern of the ship, the room suddenly changing number from 4-7 to 4-0. An open archway leads into what appears to be a galley of sorts, the far end at the bow of the submarine having various screens showing the outside of the submarine, as well as a steering wheel.
An aged man, his skin scarred and worn, a long white beard on his face, muscles bulging through plain pants, squats in front of the wheel, facing El Ganado, though he appears to be asleep, eyes closed, arms folded, and looking downwards. For such a big ship, it seems quite empty. The alarm siren had died down by now, as well.

 No.597695

>>597693
"It fine Ganado. I just have who know what in my body now, and Nothung is inert. Nothing a giant mexicolt wrestler could have prevented."

I say sounding a bit bitter.
>>597694
I stand near Ganado, looking at the old man hesitantly.

 No.597696

>>597694

Flicker, not wishing to disturb the sleeping old man, turns around, and heads back up the ladder that they saw earlier.

 No.597697

>>597694
"Knowing our luck, that guy probably knows kung fu or something." He follows Flicker up the ladder.

 No.597698

>>597695
"No, it not fine! A luchador could have easily turned the tide, and what happened to your body and weapon lies partially on me!" He taps his forehead, "I swear on my mask, I will not rest until Nothung has been restored, and your body is free of invasive experiments!"

He laughs, "You're lucky, my friend: I do so rarely swear by my mask for one who is not a beautiful lady."

>>597694
As he turns throughout the ship, he looks at the old man quizzically, "Disturbing the elderly in need of rest is not usually my style… but, he is piloting a pirate sub. He must be questioned."

Nodding assuredly, he walks up to the old man, squats down, and pats his shoulder. "Disculpe, señor. Are you awake? Yoohoo!"

>>597697
Ganado chuckles. "As though we need worry about kung fu when I have my masked wrestling."

 No.597699

File: 1411094519234.jpg (478.89 KB, 1024x763, 4334.1341364537.jpg)

>>597696
>>597697
Flicker and Turquoise split from Big Good and El Ganado. Coming back to 4-12, the bodies of the three pirates they encountered earlier have disappeared. Going up the ladder, they come to room 3-12, which appears to be a barracks level, signified by the total lack of doors, and the walls being lined with bunk beds. The halls are strangely devoid of chatter, as well as any other sign of occupation.
>>597695
You observe as El Ganado approaches the old man.
>>597698
The sleeping man's hand removes your hand from his shoulder as he stands up, not replying for several seconds until his eyes open, a strange crusty noise issuing from them. The pair of cataract-stricken eyes look you up and down. With his arms away from his chest, you see three round gems embedded in his right pectoral muscles, a red, green, and blue one. On his left pecs his name is tattooed in a blocky, yet fancy script: Eugene. "What kind of a man disturbs the elderly in need of rest?" He asks with disdain.

 No.597702

>>597699
Ganado lowers his head and bows respectfully, "My apologies, señor, it is not something I take pride in doing. However!" He looks up, standing to full height as he puts his arms to his hips. "I understand you must be the Captain of this submarine, no? You have crashed it into the side of Sea Pony City, and what's more, it is filled with pirates."

He crosses his arm, "I was hoping you may see fit to help us, given these circumstances. We're looking for one known as 'Carl' in particular."

 No.597704

>>597699

Flicker plops down on one of the beds, resting her eyes for a moment as she tries to piece together where the pirates could have possibly run off to. After a little while, she gets up and pokes around the room a bit. She wonders if the pirates might have left a clue as to their intentions for ramming the dome somewhere around here.

'1d10+3'

Roll #1 10 + 3 = 13

 No.597705

>>597699
"Where is everybody?" he murmurs, more to himself than to Flicker. He scans the barracks to see if he can find any clues as to where.
>Perception: [1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.597706

>>597698
>>597702
>>597699
Good just stands listening, letting Ganado handle the talking.

 No.597709

File: 1411095705429.jpg (823.2 KB, 1200x816, 5893.1363122797.jpg)

>>597704
With your keen eye and skill in searching people's beds, you find a diary under a pillow.
"Dear Diary," it reads, "About to head out to find the intruder who just broke in. I hear it was a knight in full plate mail, but who swims in plate mail? BRB~"
>>597705
Instead of finding someone, someone finds you- an arm sticks out from under a mattress, grabbing your mane and yanking you down to bang your head against the corner of the bed. The arm withdraws back under the mattress like a tentacle, or an eel.
>take 5 hits
>>597706
You let El Ganado do the talky stuff.
>>597702
"Ehh?" he says, leaning down and cupping his ear in a disrespectful manner, "You saying you break into a pirate submarine and want to know what's going on? Well I'll tell you what, we're cruising around under the ocean a few months ago, find this crazy whirlpool, and next thing we know we're on another damn planet." He stands up to his full height, several inches taller than Big Good, and looks down at El Ganado. "So if you don't mind, we're acclimating to our bizarre new surroundings and doing what we damn well please, y' lil' rodeo clown."

 No.597713

>>597709

Flicker re-reads the entry a few times, now wondering if the men in platearmor they saw earlier were part of a rival gang of pirates. She's about to turn back a few pages, when she catches sight of Turquoise getting grabbed. She turns and fires Turbo's laser through the mattress, while Antlers reaches under the bed to grab the grabber.

'1d10+2' Repeating Fire
'1d10' Grab

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.597714

>>597709
He cries out in pain and rubs his head before yanking up the mattress to find his attacker.

 No.597717

>>597709
"…I'm a luchador." Ganado growls. "El Ganado, at that, mister…" he looks at his nametag. "Eugene."

"And your blatant disregard for the maremaids of this fine city is unforgivable, pirata. I do not care to fight the elderly, but even my patience has its limits: your submarine is forfeit, amigo, cut your losses and have your crew stand down before more trouble comes."

 No.597718

>>597717
>>597709
Good socks Eugene in the face with Hogarth

[1d10+2] Slam crits 8+

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.597721

>>597713
>>597714
Despite the speed of Antlers, whatever seems to have reached from under the mattress has disappeared. A magic circle has been drawn on the bottom, though now it is burnt and marred. The arm reaches out from another mattress, tossing a billiard ball at the back of Flicker's head. "Get out now," an eerie female voice says, "No intrudersss…"
>Flicker takes 1 hit
>>597717
"Well, boy, if you had any sense, you'd realize that you don't leave the wheel to the captain. The captain leaves the wheel to the first mate. That's me- First Mate Eugene McMurderMagic."
>>597718
Eugene grabs Big Good's arm, yanking on it and tossing him back towards the wall.
>Big Good takes 4 hits, helpless
"TINA!" He shouts out towards the ceiling, "BRING ME THE AXE!" Something slithers on the top of the ceiling, and several tentacles unfurl from the flower-like center of a creature stuck the the ceiling, like some flower-octopus. One of the tentacles drops down a massive axe that Eugene catches in his hands, before kicking out at El Ganado.
[1d10] Kick

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.597722

File: 1411096971320.jpg (127.3 KB, 1615x306, 1358113672822.jpg)

>>597721
The old man's foot plants itself into El Ganado's gut, knocking him onto his back hard enough for the minotaur to slide down the galley floor halfway to the stern.
>El Ganado takes 5 hits, helpless

 No.597723

>>597722
>>597721
Good struggles to his feet

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.597724

>>597721
>>597722

"OOOOF!" Ganado urks as he's slammed into the floor, clawing at the floor as he tries to stop his slide and bring himself back up.
[1d10]

"I changed my mind, the elderly get enough breaks. LUCHA!"

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.597725

>>597721
He shoots a worried glance at Flicker. "I have no idea what that was, but whatever it is, it looks like these pirates are into some weird voodoo shiz. We should go back and meet up with the others."

 No.597726

>>597725
>>597721

Flicker nods at Turquoise, rubbing the back of her head. She retreats down the ladder, and Antlers waves goodbye to the arm before hiding back inside Flicker.

 No.597729

>>597723
You lift yourself up to your feet without much effort.
>>597724
You are unable to get back to your hooves.

Eugene lets out a whooping holler and jumps at Big Good, swinging his axe around by twisting with his whole body.
[1d10] Rupture
>>597725
>>597726
After heading down to the ladder and going to the galley, you find El Ganado and Big Good in combat with the old man, now armed with a large axe.

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.597730

File: 1411097564792.jpg (11.61 KB, 250x250, 1386338673118s.jpg)

>>597729
The axe swing misses Big Good, instead cutting the air above his head. Eugene turns back to look at Flicker and Turquoise as they enter the room, clucking his tongue in annoyance.

 No.597731

>>597730
Good punches him in the face again

[1d10+2] Slam crits 8+

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.597732

>>597729

Her mouth twists as she takes in the scene; she had hoped the old man would have been more reasonable. She loads up a bolt with a dulled head and shoots Eugene in the gut, while Antlers casts Thorny Bones on the man's legs.

'1d10+2' Repeating Fire + Trick Shot Knockout (renders target helpless for one turn; target gets up automatic / instant after that)

>TB is automatic


Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.597734

>>597729
Ganado skids himself to a stop using his hooves, and growls in indignation at the first mate. "As soon as I stop skidding, you are in for such a pinning, you old ornery sea dog!"

[1d10] Getting back up

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.597736

>>597729
He holds his hooves up to show Eugene that he means no harm. "What in the name of the gods is going on in here? Can't we be civil for one moment?"

 No.597741

>>597731
Eugene slides across the floor, charging back at Big Good and slashing the monstrous axe at him.
>Weapon Flurry
[1d10] Roll 1
[1d10] Roll 2
>>597732
The arrow hits his muscled gut, while the bones break through his aged, yet strong and rippling legs.
>>597734
You are able to recover and get back to your feet.
>>597736
As you lift your hands up in protest of combat, a bass guitar slams against the back of your head.
>Cheap Shot, automatic outside of combat
>helpless, no damage
Jones, Karl, and Steven have come back. Jones has smacked the flat of his bass against Turquoise's head, while Karl and Steven do a synchronized running jump kick towards Flicker.
[1d10] Slam, Roll 3
[1d10] Slam, Roll 4

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 10 = 10 / Roll #3 10 = 10 / Roll #4 6 = 6

 No.597743

File: 1411098737485.gif (2.91 MB, 313x232, 1394103160081.gif)

>>597741
The flurry of axe swings tears into Big Good, cutting up his feathers and fur.
>Big Good takes 7 hits
The two Dark Knights hit Flicker, but Karl seems to have done a better job than Steven.
>Flicker takes 6 damage, helpless

 No.597744

>>597743

Flicker gets back up.

'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.597745

>>597743
Good shouts at Eugene with a great roar

[1d10] Blast
>If it crits this effects all present enemies
>That feel when Fusrohdah never works

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.597746

>>597741
He falls to the ground like a sack of potatoes. "I guess not," he groans as he struggles to get on his feet.
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.597748

>>597736
"Never!" Ganado cries as he gets back up.

>>597741
He charges headlong, horns primed as he makes for round 2, but halts his charge as he watches Flicker being ganged upon. "Villains! Was one beating was not enough!?" He leaps at Karl with arms out to wrap around his neck.

[1d10+2] Suppress Karl

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.597751

>>597744
>>597746
You're up!
>>597745
Tina the Tentacle Flower shoots a green slime out of one of her tentacles, lodging itself in your throat.
>take 1 hit
Eugene is kneeling on the floor, coughing before he regains his breath and gets on his feet.
>>597748
Karl judos himself out of your grip, chopping the back of your head before drawing his fist back…
[1d10] Rupture Roll 1
While Steven runs up from behind, skidding on the floor before swinging an armored leg at you…
[1d10] Rupture Roll 2
Jones takes the time to run his fingers up and down the strings of his bass, producing a strange roaring sound.
[1d10] Inspire Roll 3

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 7 = 7 / Roll #3 2 = 2

 No.597752

File: 1411099505273.jpg (109.59 KB, 720x508, blogentry-40-0-33914200-13….jpg)

>>597751
Karl's fist misses El Ganado's head, while Steven only manages to do some damage.
>El Ganado takes 2 hits
The strange bass sounds fail to inspire anyone.

 No.597754

>>597751
Good continues beating Eugene

[1d10+2] Slam crits 8+

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.597756

>>597751

Flicker launches off two quick laser bursts, one at Eugene, and another at Jones.

'1d10+2' RF + Trick Ammo: Split

Antlers slams his fists onto Eugene's back.

'1d10'

Roll #1 8 + 2 = 10 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.597764

File: 1411100118205.jpg (165.37 KB, 1262x853, grafics huge.jpg)

>>597751
Assessing the situation, he turns to Jones. The sounds from his axebass are borderline heresy for him. "You call yourself a musician?" he calls to him as he pulls out his own lute and strums out a riff.
[1d10+2] Inspire

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.597765

>>597752
Ganado grunts at Stevens blow, turning back his elbow directly into his face. "Haha! I love a good tag team!"

[1d10+2] Slamming Steven, crit 8+

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.597768

>>597754
>>597756
Your concentrated efforts cause Eugene to fall down once more, panting hard. A golden field surrounds his body, various runes covering it, emanating a golden dust from the vibrating magical energy surface.
>>597764
Jones shrugs, running towards you and swinging his axe at your head.
[1d10] Cheap Shot
>>597765
Steven ducks, while Karl moves forward for a pincer attack , both of them shoulder-rushing towards you.
[1d10] Steven Slam
[1d10] Karl Slam

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 5 = 5 / Roll #3 8 = 8

 No.597771

File: 1411100628533.jpg (49.45 KB, 512x512, FfSpnUn.jpg)

>>597768
The axe smacks against the back of your head as he swings it around due to poor aiming turned good.
>Turquoise Sun takes 1 hit, helpless
Steven's shoulder stalls, while Karl does better.
>El Ganado takes 3 hits

 No.597773

>>597768
Good turns and shouts at Jones with a great roar

[1d10] Blast
>Hits all enemies on a crit

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.597774

>>597768

Flicker brings up her crossbow and pops a bolt at Jones for knocking down Turquoise.

'1d10+3'

Antlers, skeptical of Eugene's magical aura, decides that one more punch is in order.

'1d10'

Roll #1 4 + 3 = 7 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.597775

>>597768
>rolling to recover
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.597787

>>597771
> sorry cant make this longer
[1d10+2] suppressing Karl

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.597791

>>597773
Tina the Tentacle Flower fires another round of goo into Big Good's open mouth, the sour-tasting slime oozing down his throat and getting caught in his lungs, causing him to cough painfully.
>2 hits, helpless
>>597774
Jones groans as the arrow pierces his side, standing up and turning to face Flicker, holding his guitar axe over Turquoise before blindly dropping it down.
[1d10]
"You might want to stop here," he says, "Give up and let us put you in the brig. Probably don't want this guy to die, do you?"
Antlers' fists pound against the golden field surrounding Eugene to no effect. The shield disappears as the old man stands up, breath steady. "Feeling a little better, now," he says, grinning.
>>597775
You fail to get up.
>>597787
Karl punches you in the gut as you try to suppress him, tossing you up while Steven goes for another flying kick.
[1d10] Rupture

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.597794

File: 1411102586859.gif (2.28 MB, 350x197, You-got-the-grapes-to-go-n….gif)

>>597791
>correction:
You wrap your arms around Karl in a tight squeeze, while Steven flies at you for another kick.
>8
The kick lands on your shoulders, forcing you to let go of Karl while a burst of pain spreads against your back.
>take 3 hits, helpless

 No.597796

>>597791
Good coughs, rising to his feet.

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.597797

>>597791
"I'd rather stay alive for now," he concedes as he rolls out of the way of his axebass and getting up.
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.597798

>>597794
Ganado lunches forward and slams onto the floor, leering back at Steven as he smirks. "A luchador does know HOW to give up! Turquoise, back out, we can do this!"

[1d10] getting up FOR THE TITLE!

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.597807

>>597791

She stares down Jones for a moment, training her crossbow's sights onto him. Noticing Turquoise's plight, she establishes a mental link with Jones, and says, "Stop, don't kill him! What's wrong with you? Why did you attack us after we let you go? I'm sure we can work something out here, but let him go!"

 No.597815

File: 1411104067502.jpg (78.04 KB, 853x480, So Edgy.jpg)

>>597796
The ooze stays in your throat, weighing down and sitting at the bottom of your lungs, feeling like it bubbles at the bottom.
>critfail while helpless, take 1 wound
>>597797
As you attempt to stand up, your legs lose their strength and you fall down, smashing your jaw on the floor.
>critfail range raised for each failed recover roll, take 1 wound
>>597798
You are able to stand up by yourself, while Eugene approaches you threateningly, dragging his axe on the marble floor, scratching and breaking the tiles.
>>597807
"You didn't let us go, we played dead while we were outnumbered, then joined up when we were certain we could take you. Simple standard tactics. Are you backing down, as well?" His hand wobbles as he holds the axe over Turquoise's body.

 No.597817

>>597815
Good beats his chest and gets up, barfing up the ooze

[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.597818

>>597815

"Put down your weapon and walk away from him before you lose your arms. What do you want out of us so badly that you're willing to jump us twice over it after we let you live? Do you need to be reminded that we could have easily killed you the first time, but chose to let you live?"

 No.597823

>>597815
He tries to get up again, but his wounds pain him too much, grimacing and clutching his side. "Exit pursued by a bear," he coughs, quoting Flankspeare. "We can't win this one. Let them have their way."

 No.597834

>>597815
>>597823
Ganado looks at Eugene as he approaches, shifting on his hooves as he contemplates the best move to take from here.

He watches Big and Turquoise writhe on the ground. Maybe Flicker was right… maybe surrendering was the best option for now.

"We could let them get away with this… " he turns his attention towards Jones as he waivers the axe, Or we could perhaps be of the tactical sort ourselves,"

He runs at Jones, grabbing his axe and holding it against its owner as he grapples Turquoise's threat ." FLICKER! Grab Turquoise and have Antlers grab Big! Time to tactical retreat!"

[1d10+2] Suppress Jones

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.597835

>>597817
You are only able to get the ooze out of your lungs, and unable to get your legs to lift you up.
>>597818
"We don't want anything from you. You're the intruders, here, in this situation. Tell 'er, Eugene." Eugene speaks up, although maybe pointlessly. "Get off our damn boat, or we'll shoot you out the cannon or toss you in the water, unless Captain PSIclops or Lady Portrait want something to do with you."
>>597823
Jones sits down on you, his heavy weight pressing into your ribs and making it even harder to breathe.
"When I felt the hand upon my shoulder
I would not stay, I ran
And when I stopped and thought it over
My legs would not let me stand
I fell down to the grassy meadow
and thought I'd sleep a while.
I felt a chill like freezing metal
Then stood and ran another mile."
>>597834
Eugene dashes towards you as you lift Jones up in your hands, slashing at you with his axe.
>Weapon Flurry
[1d10]
[1d10]
Karl rushes towards you, shoulder first.
[1d10] Slam

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 5 = 5 / Roll #3 5 = 5

 No.597836

File: 1411105941921.gif (183.27 KB, 512x384, 1382618600408.gif)

>>597835
El Ganado is slashed against the back, while Karl misses his rush attack.
>El Ganado takes 2 hits

 No.597837

>>597835
Good gets up

[1d10] Fuck the dicebot

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.597838

>>597835

Flicker sets aside her vendetta for Carl, writing it down on a mental "to-do" list for later.

"Excuse me, but we're not the ones ramming submarines into underwater domes like a bunch of horny teenagers with a fresh pair of socks. But I suppose that's not relevant right now. I'll be taking my friends and leaving, and the next time you find someone on your boat unexpectedly, you'd do well to talk to them instead of lunging at them like a dumb animal." she rants, taking a page from Elegance's book.

Flicker scoops up Turquoise, while Antlers picks up Big, and makes for the exit.

 No.597839

>>597835
>>597834
"Ganado!" he yells, wheezing from the pressure of Jones on his chest. "Dejalos y vamonos. Serán piratas, pero tienen la razón. Somos intrusos, y tenemos mejores cosas que hacer…"
>Leave them and let's go. They may be pirates, but they're right. We are trespassers here, and we have better things to do"

 No.597840

>>597839
>>597836
>>597838

He grunts as the axe tears into his back. "Amigo! You took the words from my tongue!" He spins about and chucks Jones straight into Eugene, turning back to run as he does so. "This is not over yet, pirata! I swear on it!"

[1d10+2] Throwing Jones at Eugene and lucha retreat

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.597841

>>597837
Your strength fails you completely, and you fall to the ground once more, arms feeling like sacks of sand.
>raised critfail range, take 1 hit
>>597838
>>597839
As Flicker picks up El Ganado and Turquoise Sun…
>>597840
El Ganado tosses the bassist into the First Mate, knocking the both of them down before they get up easily. Running out of the galley and back down the hallway, he seems to run into a fist that came out of nowhere…
>Cheap Shot
>Automatic Helpless out of combat
Carl and his crew block the hallway, aiming their guns at Ganado and Flicker, a green haze oozing from their nuclear lasers. "Surprise!" Carl says, backing up behind Rupert to get farther away from Flicker. "I guess this is the part where you give up and let us knock you out, huh?"

 No.597842

>>597841
Only half-conscious by now, he groggily opens one eye to see Carl's gang. "…Oh, for fuck's sake."

 No.597843

>>597841
> we were out of combat?
Ganado shakes his head as he groggily looks at their new obstacles. "Oh… so you are this Carl?"

He jumps back up to his hooves, eyes raging red. "You are right, Flicker: I do not care for him one bit."

[1d10] to jump back up

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.597844

>>597841

Flicker bites the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from either tackling Carl or telepathically unleashing a river of curses at them.

"Alright, you've got us. Show us to the brig so we can get cozy in our new home."

 No.597845

>>597843
>After some deliberation, I've decided that you were not, in fact, out of combat
>El Ganado is not helpless
>1 is ignored

 No.597846

>>597843
Paging Dr. Shima. Report to Steam stat

 No.597847

>>597841
>>597843
"I hate those nukes."

Good says while being carried invisibly by Antlers.

 No.597848

>>597845
> may I make a new roll? If not, ignore the following
"Sorry amigo! We are cutting that scene from the act! New part : a daring and bravado filled escape!"

[1d10+2] to Slam (8+ crit) past Carl and his team as Ganado bulldozes a path with his head

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.597849

>>597848
Carl gets run over by El Ganado, trampled under hoof while the other four members of his team fire at the minotaur.
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 6 = 6 / Roll #3 10 = 10 / Roll #4 1 = 1

 No.597850

File: 1411108879310.gif (989.56 KB, 360x274, Billdozer.gif)


 No.597851

File: 1411108957617.gif (2 MB, 314x210, choo choo motherfucker.gif)


 No.597852

File: 1411109025030.gif (1.53 MB, 350x264, DemoknightHasTheIntel.gif)


 No.597853

>>597849
While two bolt of nuclear energy burn into his flesh and fur, and a third one burns his back, El Ganado is able to clear a way through and down the hallway to the hole in the bow with everyone else following him, upon which the pain forces him to collapse.
>the party is now out of the submarine and all together
The flooding in the city seems to have been dealt with. The submarine dislodges itself from the dome shortly afterwards, the hole quickly being patched by whatever's powering the shield, closing it shut with a short torrent of water pouring down onto the party. The city is still eerily empty, much like the inside of the sub.

 No.597854

>>597853
Good drops to the floor from Antlers, patting Ganado's back.

"See, THAT would have been useful last time."

I say laughing, lightening up a bit as I roll over onto my back and exhale loudly.

 No.597855

>>597853
Ganado lays his face in the street, watching the sub depart and the pirates flee. He looks at the safe state of his friends, and smiles widely under his mask as he turns up from his prone position, ignoring the burning nuclear pain as he gives the a big thumbs up.

"That… was an excellent retreat, no? I am sorry seniority, I was unable to help you grab that Carl…"

 No.597856

>>597853
>>597855

After Ganado collapses, Flicker looks at Antlers pleadingly. He rolls his eyes and picks up the minotaur. Flicker looks over Ganado's extensive burns and winces, scolding "You could've gotten yourself killed doing that. In fact, I think it's safe to say you're still on death's doorstep. We need to get to the Titan now. Get out that stick so we know the way."

>>597854

Antlers picks up Big again with his free hand, wagging his head-arm's finger disapprovingly (not that he can see)

 No.597857

>>597853
He lets himself fall gently as well, closing his eyes and letting the water rain on him. "If I ever see that Jones character again, I'm going to break his face," he mumbles somewhat incoherently. "His playing was awful…"

 No.597858

>>597854
"Hahaha, ow, hurts to laugh… told you, yes? What was I even doing?!"

>>597856
As Antlers lifts him, he pleads, "Forgive me, sweet Flicker! I could not help myself. But, for the sake of my friends, what price is too high, yes?"

"It is right here, " he pulls out the stick. " Stick? Titan, pot favor…"

>>597857
"And threatening your life while you were down! Not a shred of honor!"

 No.597859

>>597854
>>597855
>>597856
>>597857
With most of the party on Death's Door, it would take a real miracle or friendly face to brighten their spirits or make them feel better. The sun's gone down up on the surface, leaving the starry night sky to reflect itself on the surface of the ocean water, a moonbeam peering down through the ocean water and shining down on Sea Pony City, while a chilly wind blows over the group in the silent sea city.

 No.597860

>>597857

She scoops up Turquoise again, twisting her mouth. "Let's hope we never have to see them again; you three nearly died."

>>597858

"Your life." she deadpans, giving Ganado a hard stare.

 No.597861


 No.598743

File: 1411697961272.jpg (1.73 MB, 1200x2400, 1411456473532.jpg)

AltG1 tonight, post sheets!

 No.598744


 No.598745


 No.598746

File: 1411698169592.jpg (40.06 KB, 500x375, thom lurke.jpg)


 No.598747

File: 1411698274126.gif (1.85 MB, 399x222, a wild ganado appears.gif)


 No.598748


 No.598749

File: 1411698778720.jpg (3.68 MB, 4128x2322, 1404707523760.jpg)

>>598744
>>598745
>>598746
>>598747
>>598748
Everyone's here, novelling.

 No.598750

File: 1411699373058.jpg (520.1 KB, 1437x1078, 1404709679055.jpg)

>>598749
AltG1 Episode 45- Mommie Dearest

LAST EPISODE- The party attempts to move further into the pirate's submarine in pursuit of Carl, instead finding the First Mate and helmsman, Eugene. After a battle with Eugene and his henchmen, the group attempted and succeeded at a retreat, resulting in Big Good and Turquoise Sun nearly dead, while El Ganado sustained heavy wounds. With night falling in the empty undersea city, the group comes to the town circle after beating their hasty retreat, meeting up with the apathetic Elegance Playhouse, whose search for information and food has turned up as empty as her stomach.

 No.598751

>>598750
>>598745

Flicker nods at Elegance in greeting as she and Antlers carry most of the party. She looks at Ganado expectantly as he pulls out the Titan-stick thing.

 No.598752

>>598750

"Oh. There you are," Elegance comments upon stumbling upon the party.

"Are you quite finished with your fruitless violence? My focus has been on things that actually matter. Like food. And finding the Titan."

>>598751

"But of course, the one actually holding the useful item that can show us where to go automatically has been off playing with pirates.." Elegance sighs.

 No.598753

>>598750
"And once again, Elegant do nothing. I not even going to comment." I say begin carried by Antlers
>>598752
"Hi Elegant"

I say heavily injured seemingly floating in midair.

 No.598754

>>598750
>>598752
>>598751
Ganado groans as his aching, recently radiated body drags into town, but he graciously runs over to Elegance upon seeing her. "Ah, sweet Elegance: to know you are safe and sound from these piratas does my heart well. But concern yourself with my safety not: we are quite done with those uncouth louses for the time being.

The quip about the stick's owner playing with pirates goes over his horns as he bows respectfully to Flicker, having decided to drop the 'sacrifice' conversation for now as he pulls out the stick and aims it to the sky. "Stick! Ocean Titan! Where to, my sap-ridden friend?"

>>598753
"She did not do 'nothing', Big: she was looking for food and shelter."

 No.598755

>>598750
Only half-conscious, he feebly waves at Elegance before mumbling something incoherently about pirates.

 No.598756

File: 1411700188628.jpg (367.65 KB, 1024x819, 1404728149649.jpg)

>>598754
A silvery, gas-like path emanates from the tip of the stick, leading eastwards, sharply cutting around the corners of the buildings.
>>598753
>>598755
Your bodies ache from the punishing battle. The way the city's taken on a nightly glow, along with your current state, would make sleeping a good idea right now.
>>598751
>>598752
You see nothing as El Ganado pulls the stick out, but it works nonetheless.

 No.598757

>>598756
>>598754

"Well? Are you ready to render all my searching meaningless in a matter of seconds?" Elegance asks in annoyed tone.

 No.598758

>>598756
Good leans back his head, half-asleep as his wounds bear on him. Normally he'd stay up in this kind of situation, but the loss of his sword and the events with the Rot Lich exhaust him.

His heavy eyes close in sleep.

 No.598759

>>598756
>>598758
He follows suit and tries to get some shut-eye.

 No.598760

>>598756
>>598757
"Absolutely, señorita! It would be my pleasure to render your…" his grandiose speech as he points in the direction of the silver trail stops, happily leaning down to present the stick.

"Heh, heh… I of course mean your search is NEVER meaningless, my sweet. Would you care to lead us for your tireless efforts?"

Otherwise, he leads the party in the direction of the trail.

 No.598761

>>598756
>>598760

Flicker follows Ganado's directions to the Titan.

 No.598762

>>598760

"Of course not, that would mean you would be following the path of evil," Elegance answers sarcastically, motioning for Ganado to lead the way.

"Only the one actually holding it can see the path anyway, remember?"

 No.598763

>>598762
>>598756
"Oh, yes, correct…" he holds the stick up high, "Then, we are off, my most assuredly good señorita of goodness."

He follows the silvery trail to its destination

 No.598764

>>598761
>>598762
El Ganado leads you out of the town square, going over some wide sidewalks flanked by canals for the sea ponies, the endless sound of babbling water echoing through the streets and buildings, along with the clopping of hooves. As the group passes under a wide arch, a number of shadows pass over them- a small fleet of the pirates ride on submersible vehicles, what looks like propellers and balloons mounted to a metal frame that the riders lie face down upon. They don't notice anyone in the party, and continue on their way.
>>598758
>>598759
The two of you are carried as the group comes to the border of the city, where a fancy-looking stone wall separates the town from the ocean outside, along with the magic dome.
>>598760
The path leads down some steps to a small gate door in the wall. As you draw closer to it, the sound of steel steps on stone hits your ears, and Holy Diver approaches you from behind with a friendly wave. "Greetings!" he says, "You're looking a bit worse for the wear. Did some trouble find you?"

 No.598765

>>598764
Good continues sleeping deeply.

 No.598766

>>598764

"To be more accurate, they found some more trouble," Elegance says, emphasizing the word 'more'.

>>598763

"Is the path leading through that gate?" Elegance asks Ganado.

 No.598767

>>598764

Flicker, unaware of Diver's presence, removes her turbo armor, puts on her fishbowl helmet, and looks for a way to open up the gate.

 No.598768

>>598764
>still asleep

 No.598769

>>598764
Ganado sighs as he walks through the vacant streets. "It is not fair… I was so hoping to see more of the maremaids upon my arrival." His sigh turns to a grimace as he watches the pirate subs swim above. "That will change the moment we have you sea dogs, I swear it!"

As they approach the gate, he raises his hand to greet Holy Diver. "Hola, my friend! Aye, just a bit, but no worries!" He walks over to Good, and raises the sleeping griffon's guantlet talon up triumphantly. "We may not have been victorious, but we escaped in way most dramatic and heroic! IN addition, we have a stronger grasp on their forces."

>>598766
>>598764
He nods to Elegance. "Why, yes it is." He turns to Holy Diver, "We need to pass through this gate. How do we knock, amigo?"

 No.598770

File: 1411702328553.jpg (146.18 KB, 800x313, 37485594_big_p0.jpg)

>>598766
"How unfortunate," Holy Diver says.
>>598767
There's a simple turning gear that opens the door, leading into a smaller room with a drain in the floor.
>>598769
"It looks simple enough," he says, closing the distance between the group, joining you at the rear. "I believe you're looking for the Titan, yes? You have good timing, since the forces they deployed to block passage have just gone in. Just passing by, then?"

 No.598771

>>598770

Flicker turns the gear and pulls open the door.

 No.598772

>>598770
>[Sleeping Intensifies]

 No.598773

File: 1411702519605.gif (380.62 KB, 200x105, sleep.gif)


 No.598774

>>598770
As Flicker turns the gear, Ganado nods in confirmation. "Eh, passing of a sorts. We need to speak with the titan over an urgent manner, but we probably won't be staying long. That is," he cracks his knuckles, "Unless the piratas give us reason to stay."

He steps through the door leading into the smaller room with the drain. "What is the Titan like, Diver?"

 No.598775

>>598770

"'Fortune' would imply that it was random chance. They do it to themselves," Elegance responds before putting on her own fishbowl helmet and following Flicker into the drain room.

 No.598776

File: 1411702968241.jpg (379.27 KB, 2688x2016, 1391806946052.jpg)

>>598771
The inside of the room is tight with everyone in, though the gilt decorations on the walls make it pleasant overall.
>>598775
The warm, silky water starts flowing in as the wall opens up from the bottom, wetting your legs before you're all completely submerged in the warm, glowing water.
>>598774
"I wouldn't know, we've never met," he says. "Though I'm surprised that you'd even consider passing these pirates by. This would be a perfect situation to play the hero." The path from the stick leads out into the sandy desert of an ocean floor, though a wide cliffside can be seen in the distance.

 No.598777

>>598776
Good shakes his head, looking on to see he's in water. He steps down, looking around.

"What are we doing? Is that fishbowl?"

Good looks around

"Are you all wearing fishbowls?"

 No.598778

>>598776

Elegance looks toward Ganado for guidance, too scared to speak underwater.

>>598777
>inb4dustysaysyoudiebecauseyouarentwearingyourfishbowlunderwater

 No.598779

>>598776
The water stirs him from his sleep, shaking his head drowsily before putting on his helmet. He wishes he were somewhere dry for once.

 No.598780

>>598777

Flicker nods, quickly flying up and plopping the extra fishbowl Bruce gave her onto Big's head. "The pirates sunk the cruise ship, but the captain gave us these. I don't know how, but they let us breathe underwater." she telepaths.

>>598776

She follows a few steps behind Ganado.

 No.598781

>>598780
Good shakes his head.

"Well that neat I guess. We heading to the Water Titan right?"

 No.598782

>>598781

She nods. "Ganado and I were exposed to radiation from the pirates' weapons; the Ocean Titan apparently has healing water we can use."

 No.598783

>>598776
"Oh, I agree whole-heartedly Holy: I don't plan to leave without giving them a certain piece of the more violent parts of my mind."

As the water begins to fill the room, he hastily grabs a new Fishbowl from Flicker and adorns his head with it, "Ah, much better. I suppose I should have suspected we're going to be needing these to meet an Ocean Titan."

>>598778
He takes her hoof in hand, leaning down to speak through the bowl, "Worry not, señorita. I understand your hatred of the being surrounded by water, but your lack of control will not last forever. And the best part is, I have fresh towels…" his eyes go blank as he remembers he left them on the pirate sub.

"That I will promptly buy after we are done."

>>598780
>>598777
"They really work!" He says as he takes several deep, inhaling breaths. "I believe it works by keeping the water out entirely, thus providing us with fresh air."

 No.598784

>>598782
"The Rot Lich cured mine when he did whatever he did to me. And when he dispelled Nothung."

I say bitterly.

 No.598785

>>598783

Elegance quickly takes her hoof out of his hand and gives him a look that says, "When did I say you could touch me?"

And, in response to the forgetting the towels, she just points to her hat and shakes her head like she's talking to a child.

 No.598786

>>598784

Her face lights up with inspiration. "Speaking of the Rot Lich, maybe you should try that martial arts thing of yours on yourself. If the Lich put something in you, then that should purge it, right?"

 No.598787

>>598786
"It didn't work on Turquoise, so I doubt it."

 No.598788

>>598787

"Well, apart from just… you know, having a doctor perform surgery on you, that's the only thing I can think of doing for it. Assuming the lich actually put something in you."

 No.598789

>>598785
He chuckles softly, "I, uh, thought since we were underwater, it would be a clean touch. My sincerest apologies, señorita, forgive me."

>>598787
>>598788
"Then… hmmm, if it didn't work, it must not be evil or spiritual in nature, no? Maybe we need another surgeon wizard to open you up and take them out. Perhaps Gavon would know?"

 No.598790

File: 1411704175404.jpg (299.54 KB, 1024x768, 39381541.jpg)

>>598783
>>598787
>>598786
>>598785
>>598779
The path leads towards the cliffs, and the walk is long. Your hooves and paws dig into the sand, leaving a noticeable trail behind you. It takes more than half an hour before you all reach the cliffs, the path leading into a deep, dark valley. Holy Diver waves his hand, signaling that he'll stay behind and keep guard. The walk through the valley makes the total trip two hours long before you arrive in the domain of Gowhinal.

The titan sits in an amphitheater-like structure, with raised rows behind him. His body is shaped like a long lobster, but with no face at the front, rather a humanoid body sitting atop where the head would be, clad in an armor-like shell that gives him the look of a king in war armor. His whole body shifts as you come into his domain, standing up on his eight legs. His voice travels through the water like a booming echo. "Who comes before me?" he asks, "Intruders, travelers, or pilgrims?"

 No.598791

>>598790

Elegance says nothing, still terrified of drowning lest she open her mouth.

 No.598792

>>598790
"Travelers. We need healing. Also we were told you may be able to help us kill the evil Lich Skullheart."

"Two of us infected by his dark magic. We were hoping you could remove it."

Good says.

 No.598793

>>598790
He stays silent and lets the others do the talking.

 No.598794

>>598790

Flicker waves "hello" to Gowhinal. She fly-swims up to his eye level to get a better look at his face.

"Hi there. We were told that you have magic healing water. May we have some of it?"

 No.598795

>>598790
Ganado enjoys the warm, wet walk across the clifs through the valley. The feeling of such soft sand on his hooves was a welcome change, and he's always enjoyed a quick dip. After the two hours are nearly up, though, even he has had his fill.

As they approach the lobster titan, Ganado bows his head. "Travelers, my friend. We seek your assistance in vanquishing an evil from this land, and from our bodies." He gestures to himself and Flicker. "Our bodies have been poisoned by radiation, and they," pointing to Turquoise and Big, "Are infected by evil hearts. LITERALLY." He emphasizes with a dramatic rise of his arms to the sky.

 No.598796

>>598794
"The water of life is for those who request it," he says, as several tentacles emerge from his back, reaching down near the tips of his legs to pick up two large jars, lifting them up to him as another tentacle goes to the openings of the jars, a clear fluid squirting into them and filling them up before they are plugged shut with corks.
>>598792
>>598795
"Magic such as that is unknown to me," he says. "This water will allow you to heal from any poison or illness that inflicts you, but these evil hearts you speak of, I cannot say. Who is this Overlich you speak of?"

 No.598797

>>598796
Good facepalms

"Name magic. Right. Never mind that. The Lava Titan just said you may have something that could help us. Do you?"

 No.598798

>>598796

Flicker takes the jar and puts it in her bag. As a sign of gratitude, she nods to Gowhinol and traces out a heart with her hoof in the water.

 No.598799

>>598796
Ganado bows his head respectfully, "A terrible creature named Skullheart. If we are to hear correctly, his minions may have already slayed Moltgramme in the mountains." He steps forward to grabbing on of the large jars to carry back to the outside.

"We thank you so much for your assitance, my Titan: we shall do all we can to avenge him. We've only two more titans yet to meet."

He drops the jar, and starts counting off his fingers, "Let us see… Lava, Forest, Moon, Desert, Ice, Ocean… who does that leave, amigo?"

 No.598800

>>598799
>>598797
>>598796

Elegance ponders why they keep using the word "overlich" as a name.

 No.598801

>>598796
He's not quite sure how to act in the presence of a titan, so he simply bows in gratitude.

 No.598802

File: 1411705957270.jpg (30.56 KB, 221x400, gf13-049nm.jpg)

>>598797
"Ah, yes, Maltgromme, my companion from when we strode the planet and fought the savages occupying it. His might is incomparable to anyone else I know. He spoke true. I might not have anything to help you in combat, for I am not one to engage in battle when not necessary, but I have something I've held onto for no reason I could imagine. I'd appreciate if you could take it for me."
>>598798
His tentacle reaches into one of the rows behind him, lifting up a small, diamond water pitcher sealed with a cork, like the two jars he just gave her. "This jar is carved from a stone of water, and will always provide an eternal source of clean, pure, and cool water. His promise is fulfilled on my end. Please give him my greetings, it's been ages since we've met."
>>598799
"The two that remain…" He closes his eyes, a look of frustration and unhappiness coming upon them. "One of them is known as Djavarral. When our war with the savages was ongoing, he emerged to heal them of the sicknesses that they had been inflicted with. However, he only gained those sicknesses. Instead of dying from them, he grew power from them, and became spiteful and hateful of the rest of us. He retreated into one of the Eastern continents, probably into the forests, as was his preferred domain."

"The other is simply known as the Unnamed One, whom I haven't seen for countless decades. He is the foundation of the Earth, and were it not for him, it would fall apart, much like how Maltgromme keeps the center of the Earth flowing, Hinvion grows the trees, Hwolvinoa keeps the moon hanging in the night sky, and Hruminar brings the winter season. He went after Djavarral, and has not been seen by any of us since then, especially since we are required to stay in our domains."

 No.598803

>>598802

Elegance hears the talk of infinite pure and clean water and looks up with excitement. She quickly grabs it with her telekinesis regardless of who he was TRYING to give it to and bows respectfully to the titan in thanks. She looks at the pitcher with the same sort of face you might see on a child on Christmas morning.

 No.598804

>>598802
>>598803
"Clean water? That it?"

Good says sighing.

 No.598805

>>598802
"Infinite water…" Ganado blinks his eyes rapidly behind the fishbowl. "That… that is a most generous gift, my friend." He looks up at the lobster king, and bows his head. "I live in a desert myself: This is a gift that is beyond precious! Gracias, muchas gracias!" He gives the massive lobster a thumbs up in approval.

As he tells the tales of the Unnamed One and Djavarral, he rubs his bowl, "Hmmm, so if he went after them, we may be able to kill the two birds with one rock. Then, our course is clear! We must leave to the Eastern Continent!"

>>598803
As the emphasis on 'clean' is reminded to him, Ganado laughs, "Aha! Going diving wasn't so bad after all, no?"

 No.598806

>>598802
>>598803

Flicker nods to the titan. As Elegance steals the jar, she looks down with annoyance for a moment. "You have our gratitude. Some of us more than others, as you can see." she says to him.

 No.598807

>>598804
"INFINITE, clean, precious water, amigo. There are countless uses that I'm certain we are only waiting to uncover, and even if it does not help us fight, imagine the good it can do for droughts, pollution, a myriad of problems back in Equestria?"

 No.598808

>>598807
"Well yeah I suppose. But it doesn't help with Skullheart. It miraculous, but I don't think it what we really need right now, especially with me and Turquoise cursed and Nothung dead in the water."

"No offense." Good says to the Titan.

 No.598809

>>598805

Elegance looks at Ganado with a face that's says, "Don't ruin this moment for me."

Or so she hopes that's what is says.

 No.598810

>>598804
>>598808
"At least we got something though, right? I'm sure it'll be invaluable to us in the future."

 No.598811

>>598808
"We may never know, my friend," he points at the stick, "Recall the stick did not see use until almost two titans later," he points to the shield on his back, "And I can't remember using this beauty before we reached the arctic. It has a use, Big: we need to find what it is, but it is there. It HAS to be."

>>598810
"That is the spirit!" He wraps up Turquoise and Big in a group hug, "Now come on, enough with the whining of neverending water sources! We have piratas to stop now, no?!"

>>598809
He simply smiles in turn, and though the exact message is lost in translation, he lets her be with the pot.

 No.598812

>>598803
>>598804
>>598805
>>598806
"Your gratitude is my sustenance," he says, bowing. At the entrance to the domain, Holy Diver enters, bowing respectfully to the group as he walks towards the Titan. "Good night," he says, his voice echoing much like the demigod's, "Be you Gowhinal?" The Titan bows back, and nods at him. "Aye, that I am."
Holy Diver stands before him, looking up to the giant creature. "And what do you do?"
"I am the one that creates the flow and the currents in the oceans, and heal those who come to visit me."
"Are you saying that didn't happen before you came here?" Holy Diver asks, cocking his head to the side.
"My good man, when I strode into these oceans, they were filthy with ancient poison, and the sealife had nearly all died. The oceans now flourish because of me."
"So everything's clean now, and you've done your job?" Holy Diver starts rocking on his heels, rolling his shoulders back, "You're not needed down here, anymore?"
The Titan's yellow, glowing eyes narrow as he looks down at Holy Diver. "What are you getting at?"

 No.598813

>>598812
Good listens to the exchange.
>>598811
"I guess."

I say, obviously still bummed over my sword.

 No.598814

>>598813
Ganado looks sternly. "Amigo. Your father's sword is unenchanted. I can understand the bumming out. But this is not the Big I know! Where is your war cry? Show me your war cry!" HE shakes big violently to get him riled up.
[1d10] Show me your war face!

>>598812
"Holy…" Ganado raises his hands, "I thought you were guarding the entrance? But, no matter that," he turns up to the titan, "Gowhinal has just given us a splendid and generous gift. I would ask that you hold to disrespect him until we are at least out of earshot, my friend."

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.598815

>>598814
"Cut it out Ganado."

 No.598816

>>598812

Elegance turns to Holy, speaking at last. "Question. Do you have the ability to transport me across dimensions?"

 No.598817

>>598815
"Not until you knock me on my tail with a resounding and bravado filled call to lucha, Big!"
[1d10] lucha-inspiration via bodily vibrations

>>598816
His eyes perk up, "That is a bit of a random question."

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.598818

>>598812

Flicker turns about and heads back to the exit. She turns around when she gets there, waiting for the others to come with her.

 No.598819

>>598817

"No more random than his."

 No.598820

>>598817
"I said cut it out!"

[1d10] Blast Shout

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.598821

>>598812
"Oh, hello again," he says to Holy Diver as he enters. "We were just- Wait, what?" He freezes as he hears Diver's words, suddenly becoming more than a little suspicious of the masked man.

 No.598822

>>598816
"Unfortunately, I'm not that good," he says, turning his head to look at you before looking back up to Gowhinal.
>>598820
Your cry causes your helmet to vibrate, then shatter, the water hitting your face as you're suddenly completely submerged in it, bereft of any oxygen.
>>598821
The armored knight puts his hands on both sides of his helmet, and suddenly crushes it around his head, the likeness of his face crumpling, along with the scaled detail and fish fins on the side. He suddenly rips it in half, revealing his face- and that it is nothing but a skull.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTO1n7GNXyM
>>598817
>>598818
In front of your eyes, Holy Diver grows at least a foot, bulking out in size and width. He grabs the center of his chestplate, tearing it off, followed by the armor around his arms and thighs, wearing just greaves and pants. He has no skin, his muscles black and bulging. Skullheart, the Overlich, is now in front of the Titan.
"I'm saying you should die, Titan."

 No.598823

>>598822

Flicker immediately regrets turning around. She turns back and books it towards Sea Pony City.

[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.598824

>>598820
Big's shout is filled with such power it knocks Ganado flat, throwing his fists in the air as he tries to stop his ringing in the bowl. "YES! Amigo, THAT is what I am talking about! That is the sort of muy machoness I suspect from Big Good…" his eyes pop open as he sees the glass shatter. "Oh… oh dios mios."

>>598822
>>598820
He turns back to look as Holy Diver transforms into Skullheart, his eyes popping out of his mask as he watches the monstrosity appear in front of them. "SKULLHEART!" Eyes filled with fury, Ganado darts back and forth between Good and the overlich, unsure of what actions to take between saving a drowning friend and fighting his sisters tormentor…

He looks back to Big, and curses under his breath as he shouts, "BIG! You told me you can hold your breath for an hour, yes?! Take a big gulp, then pass it back, I can't hold mine that long!"

[1d10] Passing off my fishbowl to Big quickly enough to prevent any seawater from getting in.

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.598825

>>598822

"Well, I was going to threaten you into not attacking it in that case. But, I'm not fighting YOU," Elegance says, growing more and more certain that they're never going to get home.

She looks over at Big Good's fish bowl overflowing and shakes her head. She casually reaches into her hat to get him a new one.

[1d10] for fishbowl helmet replacement

"Excuse me, overlich, sir," Elegance says respectfully. "Do you think you could hold off on killing the titans until after I go home? I'm not sure if I'll be able to get home if one of them dies."

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.598826

>>598822
Going from a look of suspicion to outright terror in a heartsbeat, he doesn't stick around to find out what happens, following Flicker's lead and hoofing it out of the amphitheatre with the speed of a thousand starving Zebricans.
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.598827

>>598824
>>598822
Good breathes, then shoves the helmet back on Ganado. He then picks up Ganado like a cardboard cut out, and swims for their lives.

>"NOPE"


[1d10]
>NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.598828

>>598823
You are able to swim right out and leave the Titan to its fate.
>>598824
Big Good receives the fishbowl.
>>598825
You pull out a lightbulb. Skullheart turns to you once more, looking at you with implied disdain. "I wish I could live in your world for one day," he says, "It must be nice to be so detached from everything."
>>598826
You are able to run away, barely behind Flicker.
>>598827
Dragging El Ganado with you, it's hard to get out. Before you leave, you see Skullheart jump up into the water, his body shaking and mutating as he grows even larger, and shapeshifts into a shark with a bleached-white skull. Sharkheart swims up to Gowhinal's head, opening his jaw wide open before biting him off at the waist.

 No.598829

>>598828
>"Whats our speed Mr Suluu?"
>"Around 500 lightyears sir!"
>"Set us to NOPE speeds."
>"NOPE? But nopony has ever gone that fast?!"
>"Nopony before today!"

[1d10] NOPENOPENOPE Swim Away! Swim Away!

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.598830

>>598828

Flicker keeps on truckin to the city.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.598831

>>598828
He keeps on running for his life.
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.598832

>>598828
>>598829
As Big pulls Ganado away, Ganado growls and shakes, pulling at Big's long red hair, "Damnit! Hijo de puta, Big! I'm not letting him get away with this! That bastardo is going to kill the titan! He needs to die, or my sister will remain forever cursed! Let go, I'll fight him on my own!"

[1d10] Breaking hold and swimming back (can Grappling bonus apply?)

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.598833

>>598828

"I wish I could live in my world too," Elegance says angrily. "But, you won't let me!"

Elegance knows what he meant. She's just being a clever wordsmith.

Elegance sighs as she watches the Titan get killed so easily. "I really hope I can still get home…"

She turns around and floats away, reaching into her hat to retrieve a proper helmet this time. [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.598834

>>598833
You pull out a good ol' fishbowl, just as you intended to.
>>598832
The massive shark-lich rips the upper body of the titan away from the rest of him, the lobster-like carapace falling to the ground. Skullheart turns around, and begins swimming out of the domain, passing over Flicker and Turquoise as he heads for Sea Pony City.
>>598830
>>598831
The two of you are now in the canyon, your helmets fogging up from your heavy breathing.
>>598829
You are unable to get proper footing and are still stuck in the domain, slowly trudging towards the canyon.

 No.598835

>>598834

Elegance rushes as fast as her ability to care about Big Good dying is able to let her to get the fishbowl to him.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.598836

>>598834
>>598833
Good takes the helmet, ignoring Ganado as he lets go and continues to seapony city, till he realizes Skullheart is heading there. He contemplates for a second that if Nothung was working he could throw it at Skullheart, but then remembers it does not work.

Good exists the domain and watches Skullheart swimming to the city.

 No.598837

>>598834
He stops dead in his tracks as he sees Skullheart swim overhead before worriedly trudging on back to the city, looking around to see if anyone else just saw that.

 No.598838

>>598834

Flicker skids to a halt as the shark passes over them, forcing herself despite constant protest from her lungs to slow her breathing, lest she lose all sight. She walks towards the Sea Pony City, despite all her common sense dictating otherwise.

 No.598839

>>598834
Ganado grips his fists in rage as he watches the shark swim over head, breaking out of Good's grip as he relents his struggles. "Let GO, amigo… I'm fine to walk. There's not catching up to him anymore now."

He stands to the side, and punches the wall of the canyon in frustration. "DAMNIT! Are we going to turn run away everytime we have a chance to end that monstruo? Any day could be my sister's last!"

He shouts at Big, not realizing that lack of helmet makes it impossible to speak back.

 No.598840

>>598835
>>598836
Good Acquires Fishbowl!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssLN1IiNrdM
>>598839
You monologue pointlessly.
>>598837
You look back and see the rest of the party, sans Flicker, still back at the domain.
>>598838
After trudging the distance back to Sea Pony City, you find Skullheart in his humanoid form, sitting on the arch over the gate where you all came out from. He's acquired a crown of some kind, tapping on it as his thoughts are broadcast straight to your head. He holds the upper body of Gowhinal in his hands, waving the dead arms at you as you draw nearer. You see an aura around his head, a dark shining that emanates from around his crown. "Had a good walk?" He asked, "I've been getting acquainted with this guy while I was waiting for you. I couldn't help myself after I heard him call me a savage, I'd like to think I'm more sophisticated than that."

 No.598841

>>598840

"You're welcome," Elegance says as Good puts on the helmet. She resumes her leisurely pace back to the city.

 No.598842

>>598840

Flicker glances at the gate, and considers making a break for it. After a few moments, she decides to remain put, but folds her arms and looks up at Skullheart.

"This makes two dead Titans." she observes. "Why?"

 No.598843

>>598839
Good looks at Ganado

"He too strong! And we still hurt from the pirates! Attacking him now be suicide!"

 No.598844

>>598840
Catching up to Flicker at the city gates, he trembles in fear as he sees Skullheart holding what's left of the titan and promptly cowers behind a nearby rock in case he decides to explode or something.

 No.598845

>>598843
>>598840
Ganado is about to argue about the medicine, but realizes seconds too early how futile it would have been to try and drink it underwater.

"I know… just, GRAAH!" He kicks the sand angrily as they continue walking back to Sea Pony City. "I am getting extraordinarily tired of watching him get away with this evil. Worse knowing I have another Ganado whose suffering because of him, TWO even. We've gotten to six out of eight titans… and we're still nowhere close apparently. I am not usually one to get so angry, but this Skullheart boils my blood in a way I can't remember since… well, since his lackey put out a hit on Elegance I suppose."

>Walking back to the city to rejoin Flicker

 No.598846

>>598845
>>598840
"This whole adventure have me on edge Ganado. I normally not so quick to fight. I get along with more ponies."

I say following him to rejoin Flicker

"You know I use to go on adventure for fun?"

I say sighing, drawing the inert Nothung.

"I miss Amy."

 No.598847

>>598844
Skullheart waves one of the dead arms at you emphatically.
>>598842
"Well, now, that's the question, isn't it? Why? Well, imagine yourself in my position, having grown up in a world where pretty much everything was toxic, most people would be fine with killing you for your socks, and the last town you were staying at got razed by mutant-terminating robots."

"Then, one day when you're dying of thirst in the desert after giving your water to a town fresh after getting pelted by burning acid rain, someone comes by, picks you up, and tells you that they're here to make the world a better place, and they want you to be the pilot for a giant robot. They remove and replace most everything in your body, make it so you can never have children, but you're fine with it, because it's for the good of mankind. And for a few years, you fight these aliens that send down giant monsters, almost turn the moon into a damned black hole, and kill your compatriots. But you know that you're the last line of defense for your species, and you keep going nonetheless."

"Then, one day, the people you're working for say they're giving up, and that it's all over. The aliens have healed everyone, have come by with giant creatures more powerful than you could ever hope to be, and you're pretty much tossed out on your ass and driven to suicide. Afterwards, you're resurrected by a radioactive deer who tells you that all those guys were wrong, and that you've been right the whole time to fight for your race. And he tells you that he'll be able to make you more powerful than the things that are more powerful than you could ever hope to be, and if you get a couple other guys, they can be just as strong as you."

"So for a few thousand years, your body decays, then grows stronger, all while the world changes around you, and the ones who beat you are now gods on Earth, and their bosses are ruling the world. You find some people from other universes, tell them your story, and they decide to help you, because they believe in you, and that you were right."

"The reason I'm doing this is because I was made to do this twice over, and I have the power to redeem myself and chase these goddamn aliens off my planet."

>>598845
>>598846
The two of you are able to join with Elegance.
>>598841
Together with Big Good and El Ganado, you come back to the city, where you find Turquoise hiding behind a rock, while Skullheart sits with Gohwinal's corpse and stares intensely at Flicker.

 No.598848

>>598846
"…Well, I suppose I am not one to blame you, amigo." He sighs, "I love a good match as much as you might imagine. I may not have fought liches, but I've fought monsters before in the ring. Chupacabra even. But… well, I was always doing it for myself. Well, for the señoritas, as well, but let's face it: that's not really much different than doing it for myself. The thought of failing others now that I have people I care about it's… it's almost maddening."

He pauses, "Amy?" His eyes light up with fire. "Aha! You thought you had me fooled, my supposedly ignorant amigo, but I knew it! I knew you had a lady friend! Tell me, who is this Amy? A shapely griffoness, I assume? You must introduce me!"

>>598847
He walks up onto the city, staring at Skullheart angrily as he takes off his fishbowl. He reaches for one of the large jars provided by the Ocean Titan, opens it up, and takes a small swig of some of the contents (leaving plenty for the others).

"So. 'Holy'. Where did you come up with that ridiculous disguise? Why did you follow us to Sea Pony City?"

 No.598849

>>598847

"Okay. Let's say that these people from the other universe would just like to get back home, to their own world. If these people helped you, would you be able to grant that wish of theirs?"

 No.598850

>>598847

Elegance only hears the tail end of the conversation. In particular, she hears the part about wanting to get aliens off of his planet.

She raises a hoof. "I have a suggestion. Those ponies on the moon? They seem to have powerful extra-dimensional magic. If you were able to copy and get better than all the other magic, why not figure out how they do that? Then, you could just forcefully teleport all the ponies out of your dimension. Including us."

 No.598851

>>598848
"What?! Nah it not like that. She just a crystal pony friend of mine. I had a lot of friends back in Equestria I told you."
>>598847
Good stares at the Lich, Nothung in hand.

"Now is seriously not the time to do this Ganado…."

I whisper.

 No.598852

>>598847
He clears his throat, still refusing to come out. "…Well, that's all very well and good but what do I have to do with all this? You've put a curse on me when I've had nothing to do with all this. I've never wronged you. Why hurt me?"
>>598849
>>598850
He nods in assent, slowly poking his head out. "All we want is to return to our homes. I don't even know how I got here, I was on a ship and it crashed and I thought I was dead and then there was a giant angry minotaur and then…" He trails off, losing his train of thought.

 No.598853

>>598851
He growls. "I know… but I am growing increasingly tired of not doing anything." He grips his fingers so hard they begin turning pale.

 No.598854

>>598849
"Not my brand of magic," he says, "I might as well ask you to listen to a song and tell me what you think of it."
>>598850
"Oh, I must have misspoke. I just want all of them dead. At the very least, the ones in charge. I've got a few things in mind on how to do it, and I'm generally working towards them all. You all just have bad timing, I'm surprised at how often we intersect."
>>598848
"You thought it was ridiculous? You wound me, El Ganado, it was actually very well crafted before I ripped it off of me. The only problem was the fit. Anyway, the reason I'm here was to kill Gohwinal and steal his corpse so I can barter with the Cosmos. The way I figure it, they can't just bring him back to life if he's split in two like this. Hwolvina, he's a standard model, I know they've got at least two of him running around all the time. This one, though, I don't know how they can replace him."

"Speaking of ol' long ears, the moon hasn't crashed into the Earth, now has it? It's like he's not actually keeping it up. Let's see what happens to the oceans now that this seafood platter's dead."
>>598851
Skullheart points at you. "Hey. How's it going? I never get to talk to you face-to-face, you always run away."
>>598852
"I haven't cursed you, I just asked you to deliver something for me. And by the looks of it, you did well enough. Don't let the white one die underwater, she'll turn into an ice cube and float right up to the surface."

 No.598855

>>598854
Good tightens his grip on Nothung staring at the Lich.

 No.598856

>>598854

"Hmm. Oh, well. That's a shame. Good luck with what you're doing. I'm sure we'll see eachother in the future, but right now, we need to get going."

Flicker walks towards the gate to let herself in, motioning for the others to follow.

 No.598857

>>598854
That just raises further questions, but he decides not to press him in case he gets his eyeballs gouged out or something. He hesitantly emerges from his makeshift hiding place and quickly follows Flicker into the city. He makes a note that he should get a drink next time he has a chance to.

 No.598858

>>598854

"Oh, I definitely understand existing just to kill certain ponies. We're not very different that way, I suppose. We don't need to be enemies, though. Personally, I'm still betting on you as my best bet out of here. The more I learn of these 'cosmo ponies', the more I doubt that they will help me. And, the more I learn of you, the more certain I become that you will eventually gain the magic to send me home."

"So, I must ask. If you end up succeeding in everything you want to do, would you please take the time to study their magic?"

"I know, it sounds like a ridiculous request. Why would you help me get home right? What's in it for you? Well, let me put it this way: if you can come back to life and become stronger than you ever thought possible, so can I. I will find a way. Even in whatever state I will be in after death, I will find a way. If I can't get back to my home, then I will at least make every single individual who prevented me suffer."

"Oh," Elegance says, taking out a jar of ash from her bag next to her on her shield. "And, thank you for telling me that there IS a way to bring the dead back. I promised this pony here that I would bring him back to life so I could kill him again. And again. And again."

 No.598859

>>598858
>>598854
Good looks at Ganado.

"She is literally monolouging."

 No.598860

>>598859
Whispering this*

 No.598861

>>598854
"Regardless of whatever the Titans do or don't do, I'm not going to sit around and let you get away with killing Starshine OR her people. They may not all be as nice as she is, but I've seen you make her cry for the LAST time."

"That isn't even to speak of what you did to my family of this land. Unless you remove the curse on my sister, I have no more words to say to you until I see your despicable featureless expression at full strength. Then, my only worlds will be… well, if you've been watching, I'm sure you can guess."

>>598859
>>598858
He shrugs. "I monologue before every other fight. I monologue my love for señoritas almost daily."

>I promised this pony here that I would bring him back to life so I could kill him again. And again. And again.


He whispers back, "She REALLY doesn't enjoy being underwater."

 No.598862

>>598857
>>598856
The two of you enter the same room as before, now filled with water. The water drains out of the room before the door on the opposite side opens back up into the city.
>>598858
Skullheart sighs as you talk, and talk, and talk…
>>>598855
"Not much of a talker, huh? Well, in the words of a great witch, 'how 'bout a little fire, scarecrow?'" A gap suddenly appears in his right pectoral muscles, as the eyes of a skull peak out, rubies planted within them. Two beams of light fire out of them and towards Big Good.
[1d10+2]
>598861
"I'll be happy to make her cry again, any time. Ciao."

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.598863

>>598862
The two beams of light strike near Big Good's talons, turning the sand below into tears of glass, water boiling in their path. The lich pulls a scroll from his pants, opening it up and turning into a bunch of bubbles, dissipating along with Gohwinal's corpse.

 No.598864

>>598863
Oh yeah, pausing.

 No.599828

File: 1412215644630.gif (887.85 KB, 200x250, This Makes Me Think of Tim….gif)

It's another session of AltG1- on Wednesday, just this once, probably.

Post sheets.

 No.599829


 No.599830

File: 1412215776697.jpg (68.12 KB, 476x753, 26b0L23734.jpg)


 No.599831

File: 1412215858921.jpg (1.1 MB, 1600x3200, bizzaro mu 2.jpg)


 No.599832


 No.599833

>>599828

Name: Elegant Playhouse

She goes by Elegance. Don’t call her Playhouse. Elegance is a White Unicorn with a jet black mane. She was born in a rich family in Canterlot. She always wears very elegant dresses which she does not want to wrinkle. She is a self-centered drama queen. She despises getting dirty to the point of it being neurotic. She rarely walks because that is for lesser ponies. Instead, she rides Gold, her great shield, which she controls via telekinesis. During combat, she brings her precious pet weapons and her servants to do her fighting for her.

Much like her name, Elegant Playhouse is a hugely contradictory pony. The world is a game to Playhouse. However, that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be taken seriously. In fact, not taking it seriously is a sure way to lose. It’s for this reason that she considers most ponies beneath her. She has to in order to win the game.

Race: Unicorn
Class: Battle Mage (Paladin/Mage)
Expanded Classes: Cleric and Smith
Gender: Female
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Deity: Herself
Special Talent: A Dangerous Game: +2 to Armed Ally

Skills
Pet Mastery (1 point)
Spell Resonance (1 point)
Homing Magic (1 point)
Hat Trick (2 points)
Elementalist: Ice (1 point)
Heal (1 point)
Armed Ally (Multiclass)
A Dangerous Game (Special Talent)
Unicorn Catalyst/Telekinesis (Racial)
Hornlight (Racial)

Inventory
Lovely Elegant Dress
Gold (Greatshield)
Silver (Greatsword)
Deceiver of Men (Sword)
Silver Scab (Greatsword)
Pouch of Indescribable Wealth (9,800 bits)
Princess Nightshine's Magical Hat
Princess Nightshine's Magical Wand

 No.599834


 No.599835

File: 1412216508048.jpg (32.67 KB, 521x456, 1411936183771.jpg)

AltG1 Episode 46- Nothing Legitimately Rhymes with Orange

LAST EPISODE- After being beaten by the Maneater Pirates on their submarine, the party takes a long trek to meet Gowhinal the Ocean Titan. Upon meeting him, however, they discover that their minor ally, Holy Diver, was in fact Skullheart! The long trip back to Sea Pony City ends with a conversation with the Lich, who teleports out and leaves them on their own in the city occupied by vicious extra-worldly ocean pirates.

 No.599836

>>599835

"Well, this was a massive waste of time," Elegance says angrily as she re-enters the city. "Let's get back to the surface so we can pointlessly find the next titan."

 No.599837

>>599835

Once the water drains from the intermediary room, Flicker removes her fishbowl helmet and takes a swig of the healing water the Titan gave her.

 No.599838

>>599835
>what is syringe?
>what is door hinge?

As they enter back into the city proper, Ganado sighs, removing his fishbowl with a deep inhale of fresh air as he takes a small swig from the healing waters as well to cure his wounds and radiation.

>>599836
"Perhaps… though, we could stand to do a bit more in the city, my sweet. Why not try to rid these fine sea ponies of their pirata problema? It would be rather enjoyable to deal a blow of righteousness to their honorless peg-legs, after what they did to Big and Flicker!"

"…of course," Ganado remembers who he's speaking to, "Perhaps there's also another reward in it for us, should we be helpful to them, no? The infinite clean water is fantastic, but Big had a point in it uses for fighting. Other than that, what if the maremaids have golden jewels, treasures?" He winks, "A merstallion, perhaps?"

 No.599839

>>599838

"I have no interest in fishes. They smell bad. And, I have no interest in whatever jewels they think they can offer. I could buy something equally as extravagant when I got home."

Elegance sighs. "Though, it's also been made abundantly clear to me that I am not the leader. So, lead away to whatever foolishness you plan to drag us through next."

 No.599840

>>599838
>>599835
Good enters the city, also drinking from the healing waters, removing his new fishbowl and casting it, shattering, to the ground.

"And once again, he just walk around like he own the whole planet! What are we suppose to do when he can just kill titan like it nothing?"

Good says taking a seat on the ground, laying the inert Nothung at the ground.

 No.599841

>>599838

Flicker shakes her head at Ganado. "Skullheart's going to go after the last two Titans now that he knows where they are. We need to leave this city as soon as possible and hope we can get to the eastern continent somehow."

 No.599842

>>599835
He takes off his fishbowl helmet and follows suit in taking a swig of healing water.
>>599838
"Well, if we ever find ourselves in a desert it'll be a Godssend. Or if we're up against a wicked witch."

 No.599843

>>599842

"Sadly, we've already crossed both of those off of our to-do list."

 No.599844

>>599839
"Fishes? No, no, merstallion! They're the male equivalent of a maremaid, yes? Would certainly interest me if I were a beautiful lady, my sweet Elegance."

"But, our team has no leader, señorita. We discuss as a family."

>>599840
"…We'll find a way. We have to. Skullheart may have power he's accumulated over millennia, but there is always a greater opponent, amigo. We just need to find what it will take for us to give us the edge. There are still two titans left, we have try them."

>>599841
"…That is true… but what if he doesn't know where they are?"

Ganado freezes in shock, and then looks at the pointing stick, "He only killed the titan… after WE found it for him. He may not have the chance to kill them because we are the only ones who are capable of finding them!"

"In which case, he moves at OUR pace, not the other way around, no? We control the speed of this conflict!" He jumps and pumps a fist, "We have an edge! Fantastic!"

>>599842
"Sorry amigo, you came in late," he chuckles, "We already dealt with both of those. At the same time, even."

 No.599845

>>599844

"Families don't usually use face mutilating punches as a part of their discussions," Elegance responds before pausing for a moment. "Well, normal families don't anyway. Or, so I hear."

"And no, a merstallion is just a fish that looks like a pony. But it's still a fish."

 No.599846

>>599844
"Wrong. He was Holy Diver remember? He heard everything the Ocean Titan said. Include where the last two titans are."

"With his magic he probably already halfway there. We pretty much lost Ganado."

 No.599847

>>599837
>>599838
>>599840
>>599842
The two jars of healing water are now empty, the last gifts of the Titan used up.
>>599839
You hear the sound of clopping hooves down an alley that draw closer. Soon, three figures emerge onto the main road- a young girl wearing a well-to-do dress, riding on top of a unicorn, accompanied by an older woman. The unicorn looks to be the same kind as Grey Skies, albeit in terrible condition- several cuts are along his body, as well as many bruises, and he appears to have been painted pink. The older woman is almost naked, except for what appears to be a chainmail bikini, her black hair long and waist-length, with a belt with several pouches strapped around her waist. "Look mother, subjects!" The young girl says, yanking on the unicorn's mane and directing it towards the party, the older woman following behind her. "Good morning, peasants," she says, "I am the new Princess Steffi. How are you doing this morning?"

 No.599848

>>599847

"Princess of what?" Elegance asks respectfully. "It was to my understanding that this city was having a bit of… difficulty with leadership lately."

 No.599849

>>599844

"If that's the case, we're going to need to be leery of anyone who wants to come with us. I doubt he'll pull the same trick twice, but still."

>>599847

"Case in point."

Flicker nods to the trio, eyeing them suspiciously. She decides to poke the brain of the girl on the unicorn.

[1d10] Invade

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.599850

>>599847
He bows slightly but remains silent. He hasn't had the best of experiences with humans lately, and the looks of that unicorn make him more than a little suspicious of the newcomers.

 No.599851

>>599845
Ganado seems genuinely confused at the lack of interest in sea ponies. "But… it is a legendary beauty of the sea?"

"Ah, but no, from my experience, hitting is just a part of family life… though against a señorita, yes, it is unforgivable." He glares at Big.

"But my mother and uncle hit me frequently when I needed it… and for different reasons, but that's neither here no there, yes?"

>>599846
"All Holy Diver heard was 'Eastern Continent'. That is fairly large, if I do not mistranslate the meaning of 'continent'. He'll never find them before us, not so long as we," he pulls up the stick triumphantly, "Have this little beauty, yes?"

>>599849
"Indeed! Holy Diver was the last one we allow to meet our group. From no on, it is the five of us, and no one additional. It is the only way…"

>>599847
At the sight of the chain-mail bikini clad mother, Ganado speeds away from Big and Flicker so fast he leaves a dust imprint of himself behind as he bows down before the princess and her mother, kneeling before the princess with his head down.

"My sweet, adorable, magnificent princess, I am beyond perfect. The morning sun I had thought awoken me this morning, but I see now it could have only been the gleaming brilliance of your radiant aura shining through the sea like a supernova. Princess Steffi, to say that you have honored me with your presence is an understatement so grave I dare not repeat it in the same fashion."

He kisses the hand of the mother clad in skimpy armor, "As well as that of your mother. Señorita, I came to Sea Pony city seeking maremaids, but I dare say even the magnificent sirens of the sea pale in comparison to your sheer beauty. I am EL GANADO, masked luchador extreme, and I am so happy to meet you I could shed tears of joy so vast they fill this dome."

 No.599852

>>599851
>>599847
Good stays seated, looking at his sword, listening to Ganado sweettalk strangers.

"Soon as you ready to give up, I be over here."

Good calls over, laying onto his back, looking up at the Dome's ceiling.

 No.599853

File: 1412218706658.jpg (9.77 KB, 300x168, ganadoseeschainmailbikini.jpg)

>>599851
>forgot pic

 No.599854

>>599848
"I'm the new princess of Pirate Town!" she proclaims proudly, "As you can see, I'm the best dressed here, and I'm riding a noble unicorn steed!"
>>599849
You feel a heavy strain on your brain as you try to Invade her mind, and end up feeling physically strained.
>>599850
The unicorn has a fatigued look in his eye, though the 'princess' has an intrigued look as she looks down at you.
>>599851
Drawing closer to the mother, you notice that she looks unwell, with dark circles around her reddened eyes, her lips blue, and her ribs showing. "Thank you, El Ganado," Steffi says, "But I'm afraid I'll have to pass on your service. I will request him, instead," she says, pulling a fan out and pointing at Turquoise Sun. "I tire of this beast, and would prefer something smaller and more handsome."
>>599852
No one talks to you.

 No.599856

>>599854

Flicker sighs as she feels the exhaustion of the past few hours start to catch up with her. "I think you might be lost. This is Sea Pony City, not 'Pirate Town'." she curtly replies.

 No.599857

>>599854
He draws himself up to his full (albeit somewhat unimpressive) height indignantly, resting his hoof on the pommel of his scimitar. "I beg your pardon? I am not a beast of burden to be ridden, thank you very much. I'll have none of it. Also, your "steed" looks absolutely dreadful."

 No.599858

>>599852
"…hmm?" He takes a slight turn from his swooning, momentarily distracted. "I'm sorry, Big, amigo, I wasn't listening. As soon as I ready to 'what'?"

>>599854
He takes a look at the tired old unicorn, cut bruised and painted pink. He mind slowly starts to put the pieces together… and promptly fails as he assumes the unicorn is a hired servant who gets weird requests."

"He would be delighted too, my little darling chica! One momento,"

He looks at the mother as well, leering at the dark circles and ribs. "Oh my. Señorita, you look famished! I can hardly stand to see it like this. Please, allow me to treat you and your daughter to lunch, no? I do not know the local cuisine, but whatever you desire, I can assist!"

>>599850
He elbows Turquoise, "Turquoise, amigo, I need a favor."

 No.599859

>>599854
>>599858
"Nothing"

Good says, rolling over.

 No.599860

>>599858
"What is it, friend? If you mean letting *these* have their way with me, I'll have to refuse."

 No.599861

>>599854

"So, what will you be doing with Pirate Town? It wouldn't be much of a pirate city if you didn't smuggle or steal objects of value, now would it?"

 No.599862

>>599859
"…you sure?"

>>599860
Ganado leans down, "It's just a little pony ride… and for such a sweet little girl!" He points at the princess upon the enslaved unicorn, eyes consistently on the mother though. "I'll owe you, name your price."

 No.599863

>>599862
"Jamás. I have my pride, you know. I'm not a child's plaything and I don't fancy ending up like that poor unicorn."

 No.599864

>>599855
>>599856
"Au contraire," she says, "This is going to be Pirate Town, from now on. We're going to be living here, my father the Captain will be the king, momma will be the queen, and I will be the princess."
>>599858
"I am not… hungry," she says, her voice low and strange, like two of her were talking at the same time.
>>599859
You might swear your sword moves as you say the word, but nothing actually happens.
>>599861
"That's not my place to decide," she says, "However, I will trade you Baron here-" she smacks the side of the unicorn, to no response, "- for that blue pony over there. He will be wonderful as my new steed, and you'll have a big, strong stallion to keep around for whatever you need."

 No.599865

>>599864

Elegance looks over at Turqoise (that's to whom she is referring, right?) and then back to the unicorn she is riding. "Seems like a fair trade to me. Unfortunately, I don't think you have the right idea. We do not currently own him. Thus, he is not ours to trade."

 No.599866

>>599864

"You're not enslaving Turquoise and that's final."

Flicker looks at the silent misery plastered on Baron's face, and her heart stirs with pity. Her stomach turns over at the sight of him.

Thinking quickly, she points up at her tiara. "I'll give you my magical tiara if you let Baron go altogether, and find a different steed."

 No.599867

>>599864
>>599866

'1d10' bartering

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.599868

>>599863
"But it would make her mother… I mean her soooo happy! She just wants to ride your back, not paint you up like her employee."

>>599864
"…are you well, my darling? Please, sit down," he motions towards the ground. "Are you thirsty? I wish to see you well, my darling warrior matron."

He looks at the princess, and shakes his head, "Heh heh, I am so sorry my adorable little ruler, but I am afraid he is not for 'trade'. He's willing to give you a ride though!"

>>599866
>>599864
"What?!" Ganado looks up, "Dear Flicker, you cannot! That tiara, it is a gift from Gavon. It lets me hear your beautiful voice despite your tragic disability, you cannot give it away!"

He turns to them, "I offer my duties instead, to win this pony's freedom, my darling ladies. I assure you," He flexes, "A minotaur is a much more fun ride than a unicorn!" He says with a particular nudge to mom.

[1d10] Outbartering

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.599869

>>599868
>>599864
Good continues staring at the ceiling while all this is going on.

 No.599870

>>599866

"It's not necessary to defend him, Flicker. He's not ours to trade. She isn't asking to enslave Turquoise. She's asking us to trade a slave. That implies he's our slave. He isn't. Therefore, there's no deal that could be had."

 No.599871

>>599865
>>599869
"What, really?" Steffi says, "I thought you were the mother and he was the daddy." She points over at Big Good, "And the rest of them were your babies. Don't you want your son to work for a princess?"
>>599866
>>599866
"Well, that does sound interesting…"
>>599868
"No! You're a man, and men are gross! Ponies are the best!"

 No.599872

>>599868

"We don't have time to waste with these people, Ganado. Getting to the Titans before they're killed is our first priority, not pandering to a random brat just because she's sick of abusing her current 'toy'." she telepathically whispers, anger quickly rising in her mind-voice.

>>599871

"Get off the pony, let him go free, and it's yours."

 No.599873

>>599871
"Did you not hear me? I said I will not be sold." He's getting more than a little tired of this. The group has bigger fish to fry.
>>599866
"Don't trade with them, Flicker. That poor stallion is nothing but a slave. They don't deserve rewards."
>>599868
"I said no, and that's final. I don't like children, or humans, or human children."
He starts as he sees Ganado offer himself. "What are you doing? We don't have to give them anything. We have more important things to do."

 No.599874

>>599870
>>599873

"I have a feeling these two aren't going to leave empty-handed, meaning they're not going to let us go unless we cough something up."

 No.599875

>>599874
"And how will they stop us? Let's just go, we need to keep moving." He takes initiative and walks past the humans.

 No.599876

>>599871
"The mother? Elegance? To…" He looks at her, "Father? Big?" He turns a head again.

Ganado laughs so hard he shakes the dome
[1d10]

"HAHAHA! Ooooooh, that is good. I guess you can say they do fight like a married couple at times."

>>599872
He whispers back, "Then… you don't mean to give your tiara away, no?"

Looking at the mom, he gives a flash of concern, "My sweet, can you do me a favor? The mother… she is acting strange. I sense some sort of disturbance in her heart."

>>599873
"But, this horse: Flicker ails for his suffering. If she is willing to give up her darling voice, I will give up everything I have!"

>>599871
"Oho! Yes, I am a man. However!" He spins about, striking a heroic pose as he shouts, "I am a mui mucho macho man! A luchador is a rare and unique prize that you would love to have the chance to see in action! I offer you one free ride as a trial!"

He bends over, getting on all fours like a pony as he snorts out his masked nostrils. "Satisfaction, guaranteed."

[1d10] Barter

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.599877

>>599871

Elegance visibly cringes at the thought of having Big Good's child. "Why does everyone think that!?" she practically screeches, momentarily losing her composure.

"Ahem," she says, regaining herself. "No, the logistics alone of us… together should tell you that that isn't the case. But, that aside, I would love for a son of mine to work for a princess. Sadly, he is not mine. So sorry."

>>599874

"Do not be so quick to judge," Elegance scolds Flicker. "Especially a princess."

 No.599878

>>599871
Good continues ignoring the conversation, slightly noticing the bit about him and Elegant before thinking "Eh forget it."

 No.599879

>>599875

"Look at him," she protests, pointing at Baron. "I can't just leave him like that."

>>599877

"Elegance, she's the self-declared 'Princess' of an existing town that she decided to rename, she's riding on an obviously abused slave, and she's dragging around that malnourished woman. I know her type."

>>599876

"I'll give it to them if it gets us back on the road to finding the Titans."

She glances at the elderly woman. "What is it you need me to do?"

 No.599880

>>599879

"I shutter to ask from where you could possibly 'know her type'," Elegance responds sarcastically.

 No.599881

>>599879
"But… Flicker, think of your family." He reminds. "You were hoping to bring that tiara home so you could speak to your children in your own voice. I can't, no, I refuse to let you give up that chance! We'll barter something else."

He whispers, "The woman… her mind seems a bit off. Can you use your tiara to peak into it? See if something is wrong?"

>>599878
Ganado taps his hoof. "Big, what is the matter? Someone just asked if you and Elegance were an item, that sort of thing usually gets you going."

 No.599882

>>599880

"…It wasn't directed at you."

>>599881
>>599871

Flicker shakes her head in annoyance, then peeks into the old woman's mind.

[1d10] invade

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.599883

>>599882

"I- what!? I didn't mean… Is that what you think of me?"

 No.599884

>>599883

"Wh– no. No, no, no. I thought that you were implying that I was implying that you were a brat, like her. Of course I don't think that!"

 No.599885

>>599884

"You must think it on some level. Otherwise, you wouldn't have thought that I thought that."

 No.599886

>>599885

"No, no! I… When I recognized that you were being sarcastic, that's what–"

She sighs. "I misread your lips. Sometimes, with sarcasm, I misunderstand people."

 No.599887

>>599886

"Hmmm," Elegance muses, narrowing her eyes. "You get away with it only because you have hearing problems."

"Which reminds me. Is calling a deaf pony deaf offensive? I've never known how to refer to it."

 No.599888

>>599887

She shrugs. "It's about as offensive as saying that unicorns are magic-users, or that zebras have stripes. It's only offensive when it's used derogatorily."

 No.599889

>>599872
"As much as I'd like a new tiara right now, my FATHER can get one for me whenever I please. Furthermore, that would mean I have to walk back, and I refuse to walk."
>>599873
Steffi yanks on Baron's mane, walking next to Turquoise. "I am not selling you, I am hiring you," she says, "Will we have to call some of our men over here to take you with us?"
>>599876
You start coughing, and nearly hack up a lung after you finish.
>El Ganado takes 1 hit
"No! Go away!" Steffi says, turning back to look at you, "You're too gross!" Her mother turns and follows her and Baron, bikini clinking with every step.
>>599877
>>599878
The two of you are ignored as Steffi rides by Turquoise, looking down at him indignantly.
>>599882
A sharp pain goes through your head, and you feel your nose bleeding.
>Tiara broken for the rest of the day

 No.599890

>>599889
After he finishes coughing, Ganado turns and looks at the girl and her mother as they leave, eyes focused mostly on the bikini but occasionally looking back at the poor lucky horse they've got working for them.

"Gross?" Ganado sniffs his armpit, and shakes his head, "But I bathed just this morning." He scratches his chin, "Who in their right mind would not WANT their own personal luchador? It astounds me…"

>>599886
>>599889
As he sees the blood trickle down, Ganado gasps, "Uh oh… dear Flicker, I am so sorry I asked! Are you okay my sweet?! How bad is it?"

He looks back at the retreating princess, and chuckles, "Heh… I guess she didn't want EITHER of what we were offering…"

>>599888
>>599875
"…but what if we DID give them Turquoise? It seems to be the only one she wants."

He holds Turquoise's shoulder, "Of course, this would only be for a short period of time, amigo: just so we can see our lovely ladies seeing themselves part with señor Baron, so we may all rest easier, no?"

 No.599891

>>599881
>>599889
Good continues laying back, hands behind his head, Nothung laying between his legs

"Nothing the matter Ganado. We just wasting time waiting for death. We never going to get home, Skullheart never going to get stop, you never going to do anything about Elegant, the titans are going to perish, they we going to to."

"Also the mom is possessed or something, the unicorn is a slave, and the girl wants to kidnap Turquoise. Any minute now a bunch of huge guys going to come out nowhere, me and you are going to fight them, and then we're going to start walking. And even if we get to surface or decide to leave, those pirates going to conveniently run into us and we going to have to stop them."

Good sighs.

 No.599892

>>599890

"Ganado, dear, don't talk about your armpits and bathing. It's gross," Elegance lectures Ganado like a mother.

 No.599893

>>599891
>Nothung laying between his legs
>this is all just Big Good having impotency problems

 No.599894

>>599889
>>599890

Flicker cries out in pain and rubs her temples for a moment. She wipes away the blood and grits her teeth. Steffi's insistence has whittled down the last of her patience. She flies up into Steffi's face, getting between the girl and Turquoise. She points at Steffi, then points off into the distance, mouthing the words. "No. Leave. Now."

 No.599895

>>599889
"Well, I'm sorry but I'll have to refuse. We have very pressing matters on our hooves and we can't afford to waste any time. Good day."
>>599890
"Did you not hear me? No is no. I won't do it. And don't you dare sell me out."

 No.599896

>>599891
"…never get home? Big, I have never heard something so ridiculous come out of your lispy mouth. Of course we're not going to die, of COURSE Skullheart will be stopped, and most importantly of all, OF COURSE we're going to get back home."

"Where did this come from? Just because we lot another titan, you are laying flat on your belly like nothing matters?"

>>599892
"O-oh! Of course! My word, I AM disgusting!" He closes up his armpits, "They were right! My entire, brilliant plan fell apart because of my own ignorance, my sweet señorita. Tell me, what else must I do to stop the gross so this never happens again? I could still fix things with that chainmail bikini lady!"

 No.599897

>>599896

"It is my sincere displeasure to inform you that you may never be not disgusting. It seems to be too entrenched in your DNA."

 No.599898

>>599896
"No. I laying on my back."

Good says looking up at the ceiling.

 No.599899

>>599895
"I'm not selling you out! I'm just saying, maybe we could just, say, pretend to go through with it so we can get the Baron free, then get you back? It's devious, but clever, no?" He says outloud.

>>599894
>>599895
Ganado rubs his neck, "Though, it seems executive decision has been made. Forget what I said, amigo. Heh…"

>>599897
"Then how do I change that?! Is there a spell, perhaps?"

>>599898
"…fair point, but you miss mine: since when do you give up, Big? I don't remember you calling it quits before." He crosses his arms. "I'm starting to think maybe we DIDN'T get our Big back from that magical kidnapping doctor… am I mistaken?"

 No.599900

>>599895
Steffi's face grows red as she pouts, then shouts, "Fine! Enjoy your dumb life!" She smack's Baron's flank with her fan and starts riding off, leaving her mother behind. The woman walks slowly behind her, before it looks like something strikes her in the back of the neck, and she falls to the ground.

 No.599901

>>599899

"Took you long enough to realize the obvious," Elegance says, referencing the fact that Ganado doesn't believe that this is the real Good.

 No.599902

>>599900

Flicker puts the tiara away, glaring daggers at the retreating Steffi. When the old woman collapses, apparently attacked from behind, Flicker dives behind a nearby building, and peeks out in the direction of the shot.

[1d10+3]

Antlers goes over to the woman's body to investigate it.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.599903

>>599899
>>599900
"Well, I guess that's that th-" He stops mid-sentence and looks around at the rest of the group. "…What just happened?"

 No.599904

>>599899
>>599901
"I give up because we lost. Nothing the Titans gave us is even enough to dent Skullheart. It over. Skullheart probably on his way to the titans right now."

Good holds up Nothung.

"Show me Skullheart."

[1d10]
>Shining Scrying

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.599905

>>599901
>>599898
"Well, in my defense señorita, he was not this mopey and pitiful when he came back to us. It was a good disguise, until now," he goes along with the accusation, not really considering but trying to goad Good out of it.

>>599904
"Oh, we lost have we?" He turns to Elegance, "My sweet, I am so sorry to say, but I have failed you: we are all obviously dead and gone, there is NOTHING more we can do. This is a fairly shameful afterlife, but we'll make do here, no? Obviously nothing we can do about it since we clearly no longer draw breath!" He shouts back at Big.

>>599900
He watches the princess run off, but rushes to the side of the mother as she begins to fall, catching her before she hits the ground
[1d10] to catch her

"Señorita? My lovely chainmail, are you alright?! What happened?"

>>599903
"I do not know!"

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.599906

>>599904
>>599899
>>599905

"Obviously, he was sent here by the Rot Lich to spread his master's propaganda. Otherwise, he would realize that being able to beat the Overlich is in no way one of our 'victory' requirements."

>>599900
>>599905

"Should we really be concerned when someone attacks a pirate?" Elegance asks, watching as Ganado gets distressed with the collapsing of one of the individuals that he only moments before was declaring they had to defeat.

 No.599907

>>599902
Something comes into view, blurry at first, then coming into focus as if it was far away, but it is actually squatting right next to her. She appears to be alright.
The figure squatting next to her is a human male with pale skin, wearing leather armor, a long-sleeved tunic and pants tied tight around his wrists and ankles. He looks up and sees you, smiling, showing his black teeth, and waving at you.
>>599903
The man squatting next to her comes into focus in a similar manner to Flicker, but he's looking at her, instead.
>>599905
She falls past your arms and to the ground.
>>599904
You see Skullheart lying on a towel on a cloudy, cold beach, the corpse of Gowhinal lying on the sand next to him. He looks relaxed and calm.

 No.599908

>>599907
"Aaaaaaaaaaaand he on vacation. He that confident."

Good says tossing Nothung about ten feet away, but still in sight.

 No.599909

>>599907

Flicker eyes the man cautiously, then takes out her sketchbook and writes down, "Why'd you do that?" before showing it to the man.

Antlers floats next to the man, placing his hands a few inches from the man's neck, opening and closing them several times, as if asking for permission to strangle him. Flicker shakes her head at Antlers, much to the Stand's disappointment.

 No.599910

>>599906
"I know there is something different about this one… you saw the way she talks, the way she walks? And I'm willing to be other pirates are the shooters now! It all stinks like old quesadilla, and I won't let her…"

>>599908
"Oh, alright, that tears it! Big, you go pick up your sword and show me the warrior that I bravely fought flying EAGLE-SHARKS with in freezing water this morning, right now! You are acting pathetic, you aren't supposed to care how confident your opponent is in a ring. All that really decides a fight is how confident YOU are!"

>>599907
He gasps as she slips through his fingers. "…down. Señorita, are you okay?!"

He turns to the man squatting besides, and growls, "You… you have 10 seconds, my smiling acquaintance. Explain."

 No.599911

>>599907
He approaches the man cautiously. "Who are you?" he simply asks.

 No.599912

>>599910

"Are you sure that 'something different' isn't just her -ahem- attire?"

 No.599913

>>599910
Good sighs.

 No.599914

>>599908
He starts putting together a sand castle when you throw Nothung away.
>>599909
"Heyyy, don't you remember me? From the desert? Rice and beans, ehh?" he asks, "No? Alright. Well, I've been following you for a while, and you all just passed on a prime opportunity. You see, that girl offering to take Turquoise o'er there, you just missed a chance to get him into the submarine to do recon. And she just said she'd call some goons over, bam, you knock them out, steal their outfits, and break in!" He taps the side of his head. "Gotta think, here, or else you won't get anything done."
>>599910
"I already did, friend!" he says, standing up, patting El Ganado on the shoulder.
>>599911
"My name," he says, walking over to Turquoise to shake his hoof, "Is Tourven, master rogue and adventurer. Most of you have met my associates, Gavon, Rogest, Fideon, previously, how do you do."

 No.599915

>>599914

"You'd have better luck asking a log to think than this group," Elegance says with a sigh as she lays back on her shield. "I'm afraid I've simply stopped thinking as well since it seems to get us nowhere."

 No.599916

>>599914

Flicker nods at Antlers, who forcefully claps his hand down onto Tourven's shoulder. She continues to write, "We appreciate the advice, but now we have more to deal with than pirates."

Below that, she writes, "Please don't follow us any more." and underlines it.

 No.599917

>>599912
He looks down at the señorita, and lingers on it. "Her clothes are lovely, yes, the envy of mares the world over I am certain. Inspirational too." He mutters quietly, "…ihope…"

"But, no, El Ganado does not see the goodness of a woman through her clothes: he sees it here," he points to his chest. "And the heart tells no lies."

>>599913
"Big, are you listening to me?" He asks angrily. "I swear, if you aren't listening…"

>>599914
"…beans and rice? From Raoul's caravan?" He shakes his head. "No, I do not remember. But I do not condone knocking out a helpless lady when she has her back turned and is clearly malnourished," he points to her ribs and baggy eyes.

"So while your advice is appreciated, I do not see much reason to trust you personally at this time. If taking down the pirates is in our itinerary, I won't sell our amigo to do it. I would have gladly accepted, but she turned me down…"

"Though, disguises… maybe, but they do not have horses, griffons, and minotaurs upon their crew, no? How would WE wear their disguises?" He leers as he keeps a close eye on the mother. "And why are you helping us?"

 No.599918

>>599917

"You don't see the goodness of women through their clothes?" Elegance repeats the phrase sarcastically. "What a terrible disappointment that must be for you."

 No.599919

>>599917
>>599914
"Something about chainmail bikinis?"

Good says, out of it.

 No.599920

>>599914
"Charmed, I'm sure," he says. "I don't think I've met your associates. Matter of fact I only joined this group by chance a few days ago."

 No.599921

>>599918
"Oooooooh, it would be my FIRST super power if given a choice. I already have ideas…" he pauses.

"Wait, no no no no no! I would never do that, that is horribly disrespectful! I see mares for their hearts first and foremost. Please, Elegance, my sweet, I insist you hit me for even thinking of otherwise!"

>>599919
"Yes, but you forgot the 2nd most important thing! What was it?"

 No.599922

>>599921
Good shrugs

 No.599923

>>599921

"This, dear, is why you will forever be gross," Elegance says in a lecturing tone. "And, I do believe that fact should hit you harder than any strike I could provide."

 No.599924

>>599915
"Alright, I'll find a log, then, thanks for the advice," he says, smiling at her.
>>599916
"You're all good? My misunderstanding, it looked like you were all having a pity party and arguing with a ten-year-old girl. Don't worry, I won't follow you any more, I'll just stay a step ahead."
>>599917
"One, you're underestimating how dumb pirates can be, and how just wearing a uniform can help. Ferreal, I've infiltrated a colony of women, it's not that hard. Second, it seems like you guys have some goals in mind, but apparently the death of a few demi-gods is enough to get you down."
>>599919
"Especially you! Marcoh's been coming to me in my dreams, saying stuff like how he's feeling good about you, how it's nice to have a good barbarian in charge of things instead of a wizard, but man, I hope he doesn't check on you any time soon."
>>599920
"Oh, you don't have to explain anything to me, I know," he says, nodding, petting you on the head. "Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna find a log, take down that sub, and lure the pirates' bosses here. See, I have a PLAN. I'm THINKING AHEAD and ACTING on that. Try it out some time." He clicks his tongue and walks backwards around a corner, giving you all a thumbs-up.

 No.599925

>>599923
Ganado rears back, holding his eyes as he weeps uncontrollably. "By the belt of champions, it does! Thank you, señorita: that you hold no mercy for a shameful minotaur like me does me endless favor!"

"I am cursed… how will I face the señoritas who deserve more than what this disgusting pile presents when they deserve so much greater…"

>>599922
"…think REALLY hard, amigo. You can start by picking your feline behind off the pavement!"

>>599924
"It's enough to get ONE of us down," he glares at Big, "The rest of us are fine. But… your suggestion is noted. Perhaps we could"

"Colony of women you say?" He stops mid sentence as he sleeks off into the darkness. Looking back down at the woman, he taps her cheek and tries to awaken her softly.

"Maybe he has a point… maybe what we need is a plan to deal with these piratas. Their sub would get us much quicker to land than whatever we had planned before. AND we'd be doing Sea Pony City a good deed for all her beautiful maremaids."

 No.599926

>>599924

Elegance can't help but smile and laugh at the human's demeanor. In particular, that exit.

"He is a rather disgusting man on the outside. But, his rough edges seem to be only skin deep."

>>599921

"I suppose that's good news for you. That means there is hope for you yet. You aren't nearly as disgusting as him."

 No.599927

>>599926
>>599925
>accidental appropriateness!

 No.599928

>>599924
>>599920

"Now, how would you feel about doing some reconnaissance work? Seeing as how everyone else seems to be too indisposed to think straight and yet will not listen to me and simply lead this city, I suppose I must do the planning."

 No.599929

>>599924
>>599925
Good looks at the Rogue, then Ganado.

"Yeah alright." Good says devoid of enthusiasm

"Help me up." Good says leaning forward from laying down.

 No.599930

>>599928
>>599920
"I still volunteer myself, just as it stands. Thanks to you, Elegance I fee my grossness has marginally decreased! Perhaps now she will see favorably upon a minotaur servant."

>>599929
Ganado sneers. "As you wish." He takes hold of the talon, and then pulls Good up as high as he can… REALLY high

[1d10+1] Tossing Good up in the air to get him going

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.599931

>>599924

Flicker and Antlers wave goodbye to the man as he departs.

>>599925
>>599926

Walking up to Elegance and Ganado, Flicker draws a picture of a submarine, and an arrow pointing up to the surface. Beneath it she writes, "Can't we find a submarine out of here that doesn't have pirates on it?"

 No.599932

>>599924
>>599925
"…Well, that happened." He's not quite sure what to make of the man, but he thinks he made a very good point. "He's right about the uniforms, you know. I've seen it happen. If you ever want to get into, say, a construction site, you just put on the typical clothes and nobody will look at you twice. Likewise, you put on a hard hat a nice suit and everyone will think you're in charge of the place. As long as you look like you know what you're doing, it's really amazing what you can get away with."

 No.599933

>>599931
He chuckles, "Oh, but where is the fun in that?"

Shaking his head, Ganado says, "Possibly, but the piratas have much more: looking up there," he points to the subs hovering over the dome like sharks over a carcass," they will be upon us not long before leaving. If we take on of their own, they may mistake us for them, no?"

>>599932
"I just wonder what he meant by 'infiltrating a colony of women'… how can a man possibly pass for señorita?"

 No.599934

>>599930
You throw Big Good hard enough to launch him over the buildings in the city, right over what looks like a clocktower, his wings and back scraping against the side of the magic dome.

 No.599935

>>599933
He takes a step back as Ganado tosses Big Good. "Well, with enough makeup and the right attitude…" He trails off, evidently uncomfortable at the prospect of discussing cross-dressing.

 No.599936

>>599934
>>599930
"Aha! Is that 'up' enough amigo! Let that be a lesson to your spirits! Fly and feel the passion of heroism flowing back to your soul, or there will be more of that every time you wish a hand from EL GANADO!" He poses with his arms out like wings,

>>599931
>>599932
>>599928
He clears his throat. "Ahem. Back to business."

"Assuming we do not get Turquoise into her princess-ship's lap, we may need another plan to draw a sub… and then ANOTHER plan to board and seize it without the others knowing. Perhaps…" he looks at the woman laying down.

"I truly, truly hate to suggest this. It strikes me as exceedingly villainous and deprived of honor." He points at the mother, "But, we DO have one of their own."

 No.599937

>>599934
>>599933
"Ow"

Good says sliding down the Dome till he reaches the bottom. He walks back over to the others.

"Nothung." Good says without feeling.

"Somepony grab Nothung. I'm not picking it up off the ground again."

 No.599938

>>599936
first post meant for >>599929

 No.599939

>>599936

A smile creeps across Elegance's face. "Ganado! You CAN come up with plans after all. That is ingenious. And, honestly a better plan than aimlessly infiltrating their ranks without any idea of what we should be looking for."

Elegance reaches into her hat for some rope with which to tie her up. [1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.599940

>forgot to post with >>599934
>>599936
>>599937
As Big Good falls, he lands in a wheelbarrow full of hay before bouncing out and landing on a pirate who seems to have just been out for a stroll. He is knocked out on impact. His name is Alvin.

 No.599941

>>599933
>>599934

She shrugs, then points down the street, off in the direction that the submarine that crashed into the dome was. She imitates the motions of steering a ship's wheel.

>>599936

She takes out her sketchbook and writes, "Would they go for it? The girl didn't seem to care about her at all."

 No.599942

>>599936
"Are we really going to hold her hostage? I think we could do better than that. Besides, I get a feeling she's a captive of theirs. Don't think they really care about her."
>>599937
"Here you go." He trots over to Nothung and hoists the mighty sword as best he can, half-dragging it to Big Good and dropping it at his feet.

 No.599943

>>599939
You pull out a bale of barbed wire.

 No.599944

>>599942
Good grabs it in one claw holding it up.

"Thanks."

Good says looking like the sword is dangling in his claw by a thread, his arm limp, his legs limp, standing unlevel.

"So. We infiltrating pirates now?"

 No.599945

>>599939
He grimaces, "Your approval fills me with more shame than adoration, I'm so sorry to reveal. I got the idea from watching bad guys perform on shows. It strikes me as wrong, but it is the only idea I have… being the villain is no fun."

>>599941

"The girl… well, I imagine young girls tend to not make their emotions well known as to what they actually are. You have a daughter, yes, though Ailani sounds a tad too little, it's an issue I believe comes about with puberty from what I've experienced. I believe it is a safe assumption that the others will be more forthcoming with their desire for her safety."

>>599942
"I don't think I have another idea, amigo, to get their attention. We don't have much of what they want. Well, except, you know… you."

>>599942
>>599937
As Good walks back, Ganado cheers, "Ah, took you long enough. Now, we are discussing…"

>Somepony grab Nothung. I'm not picking it off the ground again.


Ganado takes a deep breath, and exhales. "I am very sorry to hear that Big."

He gets up from his crouched over position, taps on Turquoise to make him stop dragging the sword, walks up behind Big, and engages a grapple with his arms wrapped around his upper body and wings, pinning him into a standing position.

[1d10+2] Suppress with a Nelson

"NO ONE is picking up your fathers sword but you, you hear me? You are breaking out of this funk right now!"

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.599946

>>599943

Elegance looks at the barbed wire. She thinks for a moment then shakes her hand. "An acceptable backup plan if a bit barbaric."

She reaches back into her hat for ROPE this time. [1d10]

Come on, you damn hat!

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.599947

>>599944
>>599946

"Much better," Elegance says as she reaches into hat. "We're taking one hostage."

>>599941

"Flicker, dear. Do you have any rope? I seem to be having a hard time working this hat again."

 No.599948

>>599946
This time, you pull out a roll of red plastic cable.
>>599945
El Ganado's arms wrap around Big Good's chest in a strong, but breakable hold.
>DC 6 to break out

 No.599949

>>599948
>>599947
>>599941

"Hmmm," Elegance says, looking at the cable. "Yes, Flicker I'm afraid I'm going to need rope if you have any."

 No.599950

>>599948
>>599945
>>599944
Good drops Nothung, and then just stands there in Ganado's grapple.

 No.599951

>>599947

Flicker nods, reaching into her bag, and retrieving a small coil of rope.

>>599945

Flicker nods. As Ganado grapples with Good, Flicker plops down on her rump and just watches them for a minute, an exasperated expression on her face.

 No.599952

>>599951
>>599948
>>599945

"Thank you, Flicker. Now, Ganado. Be a dear a tie her up, please."

 No.599953

>>599944
>>599945
"What if you all posed as part of the pirate crew and pretend you'd captured me by force? Would that work?"

 No.599954

>>599952
"…I… I am not so good with my knots. Cannot Turquoise do it?"

>>599948
>>599950
Ganado growls, "BIG. These games, they are getting older by the second. You are hardly acting like the mighty, lich slaying hero you've told me you are! What is the matter with you?! We lost a couple of titans. We are still no match for Skullheart. You lost your swords enchantment."

He twists, moving his arm down from the torso to Big's right talon, forcing the arm closer to the sword. "So what?! You're just going to assume we're all going to die because he's a few steps ahead? That is beyond pitiful, amigo, and not the sort of griffon I made you out to be. I thought you a griffon who, when things seemed bleakest, would pick up his sword and fight on no matter what. Are you saying I'm wrong?!"

[1d10+1] Maneuver Big's arm closer to his sword.

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.599955

>>599954
"I can try, I suppose. I'm not very good with knots though."
[1d10] knot tying shenanigans

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.599956

>>599954

"I assumed that with your thumbs you would be more up to the task than a pony. But… very well, I'll just use my telekinesis."

>>599948

Elegance uses Flicker's rope to tie up the pirate herself.

[1d10] Here's a roll if you need it.

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.599957

>>599952
>>599948

Flicker grunts and takes back the rope, then ties up the woman, growing impatient with Big's melancholy.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.599958

>>599955
>or you can just use his, whatevs

 No.599959

>>599954
"……"

"Why do you wear that mask Ganado?"

 No.599960

>>599954
Big Good is stubborn and hard to move his arm closer.
>>599955
>>599956
>>599957
Together, you all bind the woman up in a manageable tie. On her back, the name 'Lady Portrait' is tattooed in a fancy, cursive script, previously unnoticeable.

 No.599961

>>599956
>>599960

Flicker taps on Elegance's shield, then writes down, "Did you say you bought food earlier? I think we're going to be here a while."

Next to the writing, she draws a griffon with a frowny face and a single tear coming from his eye.

 No.599962

>>599956
"T-true, it's just… well… tying up a señorita isn't exactly something I think I can do."

>>599959
He keeps his grip tight on Good, "I had no father growing up, amigo. But the closest I had was my Uncle Bravo. He was my best friend and mentor when I was a niño, and gave me everything: my love for señoritas and wrestling included. When he died, I made El Ganado so that I could join the circuit and make him proud of me as he looked down from above." He shrugs. "The adoration of fans and ladies the country over didn't hurt things, either."

"But, as I wrestled, and more so as I came here, I've been realizing the real reason I wrestle.. I love being able to give those boys and girls and ladies the same feelings of confidence, passion, and love that my Uncle inspired in me. But too much of what I enjoyed most of all was being in the spotlight. I never wrestled, at least not truly, for anyone but myself at the end of the day: kids would always have other heroes, and señoritas other lovers."

"That can't be why I do it anymore. I have new family that is counting on me, that NEED me and me alone to save them from the curse Skullheart has put on her." He looks at the others. "Flicker wishes to see her family. Turquoise his home. Elegance even has revenge she wishes to enact. What about you?!"

He lets go of the grapple, and turns him around. "What about you? Is there NOTHING you want back home? Is there nothing you don't feel any more need to push on for? Because we all do, and if you're going to call it quits, then I take that VERY personally, amigo." He grabs him by the tuft of his feathers, and pulls him forward. "Because I would sooner burn my mask and live with my mother for the rest of my days than do that to you if this situation was reversed."

"So THAT is why I am 'wearing the mask'. I am not wearing it just for myself. I'm wearing it for Flicker, and Elegance, and Turquoise, and everyone else who needs me to be El Ganado instead of just some minotaur! So if you don't see any more reason for you," he points at himself, "Why not considering pushing on for US?!"

[1d10] Snapping Big the fuck out

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.599963

>>599962
"Then do it then. Take off that mask and throw it down next to Nothung. See how you like fighting somepony a hundred time stronger than you, without the one thing you always count on."

 No.599964

>>599960

"Excellent, now let's take her somewhere more defensible. Someone carry her."

>>599961

"I'm afraid I didn't end up buying any. But, I do believe I can just make some."

[1d10] to fuck science in the ass and conjure food

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.599965

>>599962
>>599963
He does a double take. "Fellas, fellas, please. We need to stick together as a team, remember? It's our only ticket out of here. Fighting isn't going to help anyone."

 No.599966

>>599964

Flicker's stomach grumbles audibly. She sits and stares at the hat expectantly.

 No.599967

>>599963
"…what?" Ganado growls, "Nothung didn't make Good a hero, you fool! GOOD made Good a hero. I'm not taking off my mask, breaking the single, most important creed of hundreds of years of Mexicoltan tradition, just so you can try to invite me to this pathetic pity party you're having. Even if the enchantment is gone, you still have Nothung! Are you seriously trying to sell the secret of your heroism hasn't been your bravery, or your strength, or you willpower, but the ability to call a sword back if you throw it too far?!"

>>599965
"Tell HIM that, if he weren't acting like a light-weight amateur all of a sudden and acting like BIG GOOD, we wouldn't be fighting!"

 No.599968

>>599967
>>599963

"I don't know why you're trying so hard to convince a fake to act like the real thing," Elegance says, leaning back in her shield and leering at the conversation in annoyance.

 No.599969

>>599962
You put out a very compelling argument.
>>599964
Your hat gives out a number of raw potatoes.
>>599963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HtrbMy4mU4

 No.599970

>>599969
>>599966

"Well, there's something. You can cook, right? But, we should really find a more defensible location."

 No.599971

>>599970
>>599969

Flicker grabs one of the potatoes and begins to munch on it, not willing to wait to cook it. She nods at Elegance, then points to herself, Elegance, and Turquoise, then points down the street. She writes on the sketchpad, "Let's go. They need a moment."

 No.599972

>>599970
"Now there's an idea," he says hopefully. "A good cookout wouldn't go amiss."

 No.599973

>>599967
"It not the weapon, it what it represent. Just like you mask represent your tradition, your strength, your honor, Nothung represent my dad, my heroism, my….my ability to beat Liches."

"Two of us have lich organ inside us, the titans are dead and dying, Elegant is being…..Elegant, and my magic sword is a metal stick, and you acting like I have to be all king of heroics over it! I said I help, and you push the matter!"

Good says, pushing Ganado slightly

"What you expect after all that happen? That I just tie on a cape, fly off at Skullheart like Supermare and punch him out? I just act like everything is fine, like things aren't down?"

"And you"
>>599968
"Shut up with the clone thing. You half the reason I so stressed out. Worse you beginning to make ME believe it, because the real Big Good would have left you in Majesty's cellar, or Raoul's dungeon!"

Good grabs Nothung and flies off in whatever direction strikes his knowledge or intuition as likely to have the pirates and their submarine

[1d10] Griffon sense of direction

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.599974

>>599968
He sighs, "I was joking before, my sweet innocent Elegance: this is Big, I can feel it underneath his grouchy face."

>>599973
As Ganado get's shoved, "No one's asking you to save the day all by yourself, you flustered featherbrain! But I am in the EXACT boat as you. So is all of us, and you don't see us laying down on our bellies," he spits, "Oh, wait, I'm sorry, our backs talking about how pointless it all is. And you certainly don't see us begging others to pick up our own weapons! Being unenchanted I don't see how lessens the fact what it means!"

As he shouts off Elegant and begins to fly away, Ganado growls and jumps up to grab his rear leg. "Hold on! What part of this conversation made you think we were done?!"

[1d10+2] Grappling Good

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.599975

>>599973

"Finally drove that clone off. It was getting on my nerves," Elegance says with a satisfied nod.

>>599974

"Your feelings have historically been among the least reliable items in our repertoire. Now stop fooling around with this clone. We have far far far more important matters. We currently have captive the QUEEN of a KINGDOM of pirates. We NEED to find some place to defend ourselves NOW."

 No.599976

>>599973
>>599974
Big Good wouldn't have made any progress had he gone further, but El Ganado's grapple puts him in a tight grip, enough to crack his bones.
>Big Good takes 6 hits

 No.599977

>>599974
>>599976
"Let GO!"

Good shouts at Ganado

[1d10] Blast roar

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.599978

>>599974
>>599976
>>599977
"Look can we just-" he runs to find some cover from the infighting in alarm.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.599979

>>599976

Flicker sighs with relief as she scarfs down the last of the potato, her hunger somewhat sated. She begins to nibble on a second one, and decides to look around the city for any signs of a recent pirate attack.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 2 + 3 = 5

 No.599980

>>599977
As he roars into his face, Ganado steels himself and swings his body towards the canal. "FINE! But I'm not letting you go anywhere until you start acting like what we're doing matters again. BECAUSE!" he gears up the swing, "IT…."

He lets go, aiming for the water, "DOES, maldita sea!"

[1d10+2] Throw to canal

>>599975
"He's not a clone, and I don't see any piratas yet, my sweet. We have time to settle things."

"I'm sure this is Good, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to remind him of who he is! It's just like when you got… infected…" Ganado's face goes into a blank stare.

"Worms?" He turns his attention back to Good. "Hijo de puta."

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.599981

>>599977
>>599980
El Ganado tosses Big Good into one of the canals, the griffon's back slamming against the wall as he sinks into the water.
>>599978
You find good cover, but it ends up being unnecessary.
>>599979
Walking around, you find no signs of attack- damage, violence, or otherwise, until you come to a building with two pirate corpses crumpled by the front wall, blood smeared against the door. Inside, a dead fire and a pot, along with a familiar-looking trident leaning against the wall.

 No.599982

>>599980
>>599977

"You want to know how I know he's not real?" Elegance responds to Ganado in annoyance. "Because he's acting like a spoiled child. The real Big was immature in many ways, but the one thing he wasn't was spoiled. It was one of the few good things about him. I never once saw him care about himself, let alone despair when he lost something. He would run into dangerous situations with idiotic abandon."

"But, this idiotic replacement you seem so intent to talk to?" Elegant points to 'Big Good'. "What is he doing? Nothing. Why? Because of some father issues. Because he lost his connection to his previous life. It's pathetic. It's as if he doesn't have the memories of everything he's done to inspire him. It's because he DOESN'T have the memories. He's a fake. He thinks he has the memories. But, if he truly did, then he wouldn't be acting this way."

 No.599983

>>599980
>>599981
Good sinks into the water, the cold liquid pouring over him and soaking into his long hair and beard. He explodes out of the water, tackling Ganado while flying. He continues flying straight with Ganado.

[1d10+2] Slam

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.599984

>>599981
>>599982

Flicker relieves the two pirates of their uniforms, leaving the men their undergarments, of course, then returns to the others. She shows her bounty to Elegance proudly, then points back at the house she found them at.

"I found a cooking pot and a fireplace we can cook at." she writes.

She glances up at Big and Ganado, watching them fight. Looking at Elegance in concern, she writes, "Do I need to intervene?"

 No.599985

>>599982
"You are right in every single way, señorita: the old Good was one of my best friends for all of those wonderful, reckless, selfless reasons…"

"But this new Good? I… I don't believe it's not the same griffon I consider an amigo. Maybe his father's sword losing its magic was such a great loss it changed him in a way I could not predict, or maybe he is under a spell as you were. But I'm not just going to leave him. This is Good, and I'm going to make him remember what it was like even if I have to beat it…"

>>599981
Ganado loses his breath as Good slams in to him, causing him to reach forward and grab his wings with his arms as he's forced back by the blow, trying to fold them in in a hold so he can't fly

"THAT IS MORE LIKE IT! Where was this Big twenty minutes ago?!"
[1d10+2] Suppress

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.599986

>>599983
>>599985
"Might I remind you that this is getting us absolutely nowhere," he calls from his safe zone.

 No.599987

>>599986
"Opinions!" Ganado shrieks as he's flown away by Big

 No.599988

>>599983
Big Good's tackle knocks into El Ganado hard, making the two tumble along the ground.
>El Ganado takes 5 hits
>>599985
Your muscles tear as you overextend, shocks of pain rippling through your arms.
>El Ganado takes 1 hit, helpless
>>599982
One of the pouches on Lady Portrait's waist pops open, seemingly on its own, and a pink ooze drips out from it and onto the ground.

 No.599989

>>599988
Good grabs Ganado by the horn, and spins him around Bowser-style before letting him go flying in a random direction

[1d10] Bull-Tossing

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.599990

>>599988
>>599985

"Well, could you cease your mindless optimism for one second and help a lady with something. We - and by 'we' I mean 'I' - may be in danger. There's something coming out of this pirate's purse."

Elegance watches the substance, not taking her eyes off of it.

 No.599991

>>599988
>>599989
As he's tossed around by his horns, he steeps his hooves into the dirt to slow down his spinning.

"You know, you left Nothung over there!"

[1d10] Getting up from Helplessness

>>599990
"Un momento, my sweeeeeet!" He shouts as he's spun around

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.599992

>>599991
>>599989
>forgot he still had it
>please change to in your mind eyes

"What?! No Nothung?"

 No.599993

>>599988

Flicker sighs heavily and goes down to the canal to wash off the bloody uniforms.

[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.599994

>>599988
He has nothing better to do while he waits for the two to settle out their differences, so he pulls out his lute and plays a song to keep himself occupied.
"They say ambition is an enemy of weakness
And greatness is an enemy of fame.
When I pick up my guitar and I try to write a song
I think of what my mentor used to say
'Nobody gives a rat's ass, you just write a love song.
'Cause they'll keep your belly full and your wallet lined
Don't bother these nice people with your sad sad songs
If you ask me I think they're just a waste of time.'

Inspiration is the best friend of my sorrow
and sorrow is the best friend of my drink
Well I want to look myself in the eye tomorrow
but I'm too worried of what other folks will think
'Nobody gives a rat's ass, you just write a love song
See a counselor if you need to ease your troubled mind
Please sit over there I don't want you crying in my ear
Do you want some cheese with all that whine?'

There's a song that I keep trying to sing to no one
but I'm afraid that it's too short or too long
And to add to all the things that I'm afraid of
the devil stopped sending me his songs
And the troubles in my heart need to get let out
And the troubles in my heart need to escape.
And I never liked writing poetry and I never liked doing pottery
And God knows that I never learned to paint
So every now and then, I'll sing sad songs
because it keeps my spirit light and my conscience clean

And if you don't care to hear I don't mind if you go out for some air.
Because I'm happy that you're happier than me
I'm happy that you're happier than me
I'm happy that you're happier than me."

>Inspire: [1d10+2]


Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.599995

>>599989
Your attempted toss fails to make much distance.
>>599991
You fail to recover.
>>599993
The blood is sort of tough to clean out, and the now-brown patches are still there, if somewhat faded.
>>599990
The substance grows, bubbling in places, as a metal sphere falls out of the pouch, with two decorative eyes engraved on it. The sphere seems to form the middle of the pink goo, which starts expanding and growing larger and larger, forming a humanoid shape with long, curved legs with no knees, and two small arms. The sphere turns around, looking down at Elegance as the eyes start to flicker, then glow green.
>>599994
Your song gives out a soothing, enhancing feeling.
>party has +1 to rolls next turn

 No.599996

>>599995
Good flies forward at full speed, and kicks Ganado with a low kick, hopefully sending him skidding across the paths

[1d10+3] Slam
>Crits 8+ etc

Roll #1 4 + 3 = 7

 No.599997

>>599995
>>599990

Flicker gets up from the canal and taps Elegance's shield, holding out one of the uniforms for her to take. She watches forlornly as the others fight, silently praying they don't seriously harm eachother.

 No.599998

>>599995
As he lands a short distance away, Ganado holds his spinning head and attempts to right himself.

"Hah… hah… I suppose you'd throw farther if you knew you could call me back with 'Ganado'…"

[1d10] To get up

"So how about it amigo? You still feeling like all we're waiting for is death? Cause the way you're acting, I'm liking you MUCH better now!"

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.599999

>>599998
>+1 thanks to soothing calming music to make me fight better

 No.600000

>>599997
>>599995

"You know what? I don't care anymore," Elegance says, pushing the uniforms away. "I honestly simply cannot be asked to care anymore. You are all without a doubt the most ineffective batch of asinine masochists I have ever met in my entire life. And believe me, with my family that is REALLY saying something. I'm leaving this zoo. Anything would be better than following this track wreck."

Elegance looks up at whatever the fuck just grew out of a puddle. "Have at them, you disgusting pile of nonsense."

Elegance floats away angrily, searching for however ponies usually leave Sea Pony City. If she can't figure it out, then she'll ask for directions.

 No.600001

>>599995
He pokes his head out to see the slime monster thing. "Um… fellas?" He reaches for his scimitar in case it's hostile.

 No.600002

>>599996
Your kick gets El Ganado in the gut, sending him end over end and into the wall of a building, cracking the porcelain-white wall.
>El Ganado takes 1 wound
>>599998
You are able to get up, but the kick's really done some damage to you.
>>600000
The creature watches you leave, standing ineffectually before picking up the Lady Portrait, absorbing her into his gooey mass before turning and walking behind you. For now, it seems like the best way out would be to go back to the cart you came in on and the little house dome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A
>>600001
The slime monster follows behind Elegance, dragging its feet on the ground and leaving bubbling slime behind it.

>pausing!

 No.601623

Time to game, post sheets!

 No.601624

File: 1413511850522.jpg (171.23 KB, 680x650, innahorse.jpg)


 No.601625

File: 1413511902385.gif (2.86 MB, 300x165, level 20 bard.gif)


 No.601626

File: 1413511916090.jpg (94.9 KB, 660x1209, Nothung.jpg)


 No.601627

File: 1413511992975.jpg (8.14 KB, 250x202, Ginyu-Pose.jpg)


 No.601628

>>601624
>>601625
>>601626
>>601627
Novelling, will post soon.

 No.601629

File: 1413512767101.jpg (142.87 KB, 600x800, 1413060012241.jpg)

>>601628
AltG1 Episode 47: "Missing? No!"
Last time, the party returned to Sea Pony City after King Skullheart killed the Ocean Titan. They encounter the Queen and Princess of the Maneater Pirates. Steffi offers to trade for Turquoise Sun, and is denied, leaving the city but also leaving her mother behind. The Queen, named Lady Portrait, is knocked out by the rogue Tourven, who is appalled at the group's lack of planning and strategy. After he leaves her knocked-out body behind, El Ganado and Big Good butt heads violently, while Flicker obtains two pirate uniforms, and Elegance leaves the group, followed by a pink goo robot who had absorbed the Queen into his slimy body.

 No.601630


 No.601631

>>601629
Steeling reeling from the kick, Ganado holds his ribs and spits up on the ground as he hauls himself back up to his hooves. "THERE! That is the Big I traveled with up to this point. We are fighters, amigo! It is not supposed to be in our nature to mope about hopelessness, no matter how dire. You are feeling confident without your enchantment now, yes?"

He leaps forward to grab Big from the front, swinging himself up his massive size to get into a under-armed neckhold
[1d10+2] Suppress

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.601632

>>601631
>>601629
Good headbutts Ganado as he tries to grapple him

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601633

>>601629

As Elegance departs, disgusted with the antics and ineffectiveness of the party, Flicker decides she's seen quite enough of Big and Ganado fighting.

Still unable to communicate telepathically, Flicker summons Antlers, and the two lunge for Big and Ganado, pulling them apart.

[1d10]

[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.601634

>>601629

Elegance looks back at the creature following her and says, "Are you looking for a way out of here too? Well, I regret to inform you I haven't the foggiest idea where I'm going."

She looks around for some sort of port or something that will get her out of here. [1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.601635

>>601629
"Our prisoner's getting away, you two," he calls to Ganado and Big Good. "Every moment we stand around bickering Skullheart gets closer to killing the titans. This is pointless."

 No.601636

>>601631
El Ganado gets Big Good into a suppressive hold.
>Big Good helpless
>>601632
The hold you are in makes you unable to hit El Ganado, even with a headbutt.
>>601633
The two of you are unable to capture either of the combatants.
>>601634
The goobot replies with a burbling voice. "Designation:Momo is seeking to return to mothership to return Lady Portrait. Query: What is your name?"
You come to a small dock at the edge of the city, where a sharkman lies atop a sign that says 'Mini-Sub Rentals.' The dock has several small submarines, with what appears to be a bubble keeping the water from surging through a stone archway in the wall. The sharkman doesn't wake up as you approach him.

 No.601637

>>601636

Elegance sighs. "My name would have no meaning to you, anyway."

She walks up to the sign and knocks on it. "Hello? How much to rent a mini-sub? And a driver would be nice too. I'm not entirely certain I could drive one of these."

 No.601638

>>601636
>Big Good's hit is successful, El Ganado takes 4 hits

 No.601639

>>601635
"Our prisoner? Y-you mean the señorita in the skimpy chainmail bikini is getting away?! What the world are we waiting for, we must help her from… herself?"

>>601633
He shrugs off Flicker lightly, "One moment, dear Flicker, I need to finish inspiring our down-in-the-dumps amigo to former glories! Could you believe what he was going on about earlier?"

>>601636
As he holds Big struggling in his grip, he turns back from Turquoise as he (keeping lock in place as an automatic and asks) "So, are we good, my friend? We can continue this later after we've saved the lovely pirata queen?"

"Because as fun as this is, we do technically have better things to be doing than motivational sparring, hahaha!" He grits his teeth and laughs as he faces off.

 No.601640

>>601636

Flicker notices that Ganado has Big completely bound. She and Antlers redouble their efforts and shove him off of Big.

[1d10]
[1d10]

>>601639

Flicker shakes her head rapidly, pointing in the direction Elegance left in. She growls and mouths the word "Elegant" a couple times.

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.601641

>>601639
>>601636
"Is this still game to you?"

Good says 'getting up' breaking off the grapple

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.601642

>>601639
"Yes, the señorita in the skimpy chainmail bikini is getting away. In a pink slimy robot. Also, because of your fighting we've lost Elegance somewhere." He crosses his front legs, clearly not impressed. He wishes he were drunk.

 No.601643

>>601641
He stops his laughing and narrows his gaze. "Of COURSE it isn't a game, Big! Seeing my friends in such a sorrowful state breaks my heart, and if I need to wrestle you to the ground to see you acting like the hero I know you are again, then I will!"

>>601642
>>601640
"What?! Elegant is missing too?!" He lets go of Big, holding his horns in dismay. "Oh, what have I done?! Me and Big must have scarred the poor thing with our bravado, and now she's gone away! And the queen of piratas, I will save them both. Quick, what way did they go?!"

>>601641
He points back at Big, "But for record, we're not quite finished yet."

 No.601644

>>601637
"Designating as: Miss," Momo says.
The sharkman yawns, his rows of teeth white and shiny in his mouth. He sits up at the sign and looks at you and Momo. "Rentals are 100 Gold an hour, no driver needed, just need to paddle while steering."
>>601640
You and the musclebound punchghost both fail to push or pry the two apart.

 No.601645

>>601643
He nods in the direction she went. "I doubt she was scared off by you. More likely she's tired of your fruitless bickering," he says coldly.

 No.601646

>>601643
>>601644

Flicker turns and starts to trot in the direction Elegant left in. Antlers squeezes Ganado's snout several times, fueled by his master's exasperation with the impromptu battle.

 No.601647

>>601644

"Will this do?" Elegance asks as she pulls out what she think is 100 gold's worth of bits. She thinks she's getting pretty good at the exchange rate.

[1d10] to get exact change

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.601648

>>601643
>>601644
>-1 Wound

Good cracks his neck as he's released, frowning at Ganado.

Good flies off to look for Elegant.

[1d10] Perception

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.601649

>>601645
"Bickering?" Ganado snorts. "Ha! We did a bit more than 'bicker', and I would hardly call it fruitless, my amigo. I saw a fire to Good's eyes that I was afraid he had lost between what had happened to Nothung and the Ocean Titan."

>>601646
"Right! Then let us be off, Dear Flick… hey!" He swats at his masked muzzle with his arms, hands in a fighting stance as he tries to grab at whatever is grabbing him. "What is doing that?! My muzzle is no toy!"

"Dear Flicker, I fear your ghost," he growls as it's squeaked again, "May be misbehaving."

>>601648
"…fine, but you can't avoid talking to me forever! We BOTH needed it, Big." He calls out after him as he follows the path on the ground and swats at his muzzle a few more times.

 No.601650

>>601646
>>601644

[1d10+3] rollin to find dat fat ass

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.601651

>>601649
[1d10] Searching for Elegance on hoof

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.601652

>>601645
>also rolling to find Elegance
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.601653

>>601649

Antlers smirks and pokes Ganado in the gut. Flicker, sensing her Stand's antics, turns around and shoots him her well-practiced look of motherly disapproval and disapointment. Antlers merely shrugs and leaves Ganado be.

 No.601654

>>601647
The sharkman looks at the unfamiliar currency. "Ehh, yeah, that's fine. Any business is good business."
>>601648
You find yourself to be horrendously lost, and don't know where you are. Furthermore, it'll be hard for anyone else to find you.
>>601649
>>601651
You lose Big Good as he loses himself, but see Elegance at the end of a street talking to someone while the pink robot stands behind her.
>>601650
You come to Elegance standing at the dock talking to someone with the pink robot standing behind her.
>>601652
You find Elegance as if it was nothing, standing at the dock talking to the sharkman with the pink robot standing behind her.

 No.601655

>>601653
As he feels the poking and prodding cease, Ganado rubs his belly and replies, "Thank you, dear Flicker. I wonder what got into him?"

>>601654
>>601647
As Elegance comes into view once again, Ganado leaps forward. "Elegance! Everything is okay, my sweet, Big and I have ceased our quarreling! I apologize profusely for my behavior, but I felt it was necessary or I would not have done so. Never the less, I beg your forgiveness, my lovely."

Looking at the pink robot, he stops his bow half-way and straightens out. "What is that." He looks around, "Did our lovely pirata queen run away?!"

 No.601656

>>601654
Good starts flying around aimlessly through the city

[1d10] Maybe find the party, maybe not. Bunch of asses.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.601657

>>601654

"Thank you, now show me the way to the device, please."

>>601655

"That thing has your pirate queen. Have at it. If you need me, I'll be in Unicornia, starting my new life. Since we have absolutely no hope of getting home. Good bye. It wasn't a pleasure."

Elegance turns around and follows the shark on her shield.

 No.601658

>>601654

Flicker stops a few steps behind Elegance, watching the transaction take place with interest.

>>601655

She takes out her sketchpad and scribbles, "Been like that ever since pirate attack. Eager to get going."

 No.601659

>>601657

Her mane stands on end as she reads Elegance's lips. Antlers nearly reaches out to grab Elegance by the tail, but Flicker manages to reign him in. She flies out in front of Elegance, puts her hoof on the shield, and shakes her head at Elegance in defiance.

 No.601660

>>601654
>>601657
He feels like he should say something to try and stop her, but he doesn't know what to do.

 No.601661

>>601657
"This thing has here?" He pokes the pink robot in the side, feeling the goo ripple. "Uh… okay, I'm up for a challenge."

He shakes his head. "Unicornia… my sweet, you can't mean you've given up on this as well! We will get home, I swear we will! You can't let Big get you into this same funk, Skullheart will be defeated, and we'll be back in Equestria before we even know it. Please, señorita, you must have faith in us."

>>601659
He steps behind Flicker to block off the retreat even more. "What she would have said, I can't live with myself if I left you behind, my sweet!"

>>601654
He pokes at the pink robot again. "Excuse me… but is that true? You have the pirata queen 'inside' you?"

"Because, if so, I would ask you release her or have her torn from your insides, but I'm not sure where to grab you for wrestling…"

 No.601662

>>601658
>retroactive reply
"Ah, on edge is it? Well, I can certainly understand that." He rubs his snout. "But perhaps he can go squeezing Big next time, no?"

 No.601663

>>601659

Elegance says nothing and floats past Flicker.

>>601661

"It has nothing to do with the Overlich. I simply don't believe in you. Any of you," Elegance says as she floats away.

 No.601664

>>601662

She nods, mouthing "Sorry" a couple times.

>>601663
>>601654

Flicker grunts and flies in front of Elegance again, this time holding her shield in a secure grip, with Antlers.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.601665

>>601664

Elegance stops moving and doesn't fight it. She just stops moving and stares in front of her.

 No.601666

>>601657
Sharkman gets off his sign, leading you down to a dock where a little black submarine is tied up, with an open porthole on top. "Right, just climb on in, turn the wheel on the bottom, and you'll be good. Set the clock for an hour, and come back when the alarm goes off, alright?"
>>601661
"Queen Lady Portrait is currently safe within my body, to be returned to the mothership. Are you crew members? It is against regulations to not wear your uniform."

 No.601667

>>601656
You still fail to find the rest of the group.
>roll again

 No.601668

>>601667
Good continues flying around kind of looking for the others

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.601669

>>601666
>>601664

"I'd love to enter. Sadly, I have a pegasus blocking my path," Elegance responds to the shark.

 No.601670

>>601664
He waves it off, "No apologies needed, Flicker."

>>601663
"But-but we've accomplished so much! We've met 6 out of 8 titans, braved deserts, arctic wastes, deep forests, burning volcanoes! We've piloted a giant robot and defeated two liches already."

He gets back to his knees, "I ask you continue giving me another chance, dear Elegance? I'm not sure what I've done to lose your faith, but I would do anything to retrieve it. You do not deserve to be trapped in this world with no say in the matter."

>>601665
He lets the stare-off commence as Flicker grabs hold of the shield.

>>601666
"Crew members? I…" he remembers back to what that odd man from the desert party told them. "Er, mine is too small, amigo, I'm currently awaiting a new one to be delivered. Till then, this is my backup uniform, you remember when masks were in style for banditos, yes?"

He sticks his hand inside the pink goo of the robot, reaching inside for Lady Portrait. "Don't mind me, amigo. Just checking how you are operating."

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.601671

>>601666
>>601669

Flicker holds the sketchpad open with one hoof, keeping the other firmly on the shield. She sticks a pen in her mouth and begins to write, with some difficulty,

"Why do you want to stay in Unicornia? Unfinished business in Equestria; this world is hellish."

 No.601672

>>601670

"I also don't have faith in that Moon Titan. I have no reason to believe that little shrew will actually honor a deal."

>>601671

Elegance looks Flicker in the eyes and says, "We're not going back to Equestria, Flicker. Ever."

"Now, let me go."

 No.601673

>>601672

"Don't know that; we know exactly how to get back home, just need to kill Skullheart and be done with it."

 No.601674

>>601672
"If he does not honor the wish he has promised, then we will find another way, my sweet Elegance. Ponies find their way into this world, it just wouldn't make any sense for there to be no way BACK as well, yes?!"

 No.601675

>>601668
You get back into a familiar area of town, but the rest of the group remains to be found.
>>601669
"C'mon, miss, the lady paid for her ride, let her have some fun for a bit before you start riding on her back again."

 No.601676

>>601670
You find your hand pressing through the slime. It is dry to the touch, yet gives easily as you push through it. You find your hand grasping a breast covered in chainmail.

 No.601677

>>601675
Good continues half-heartedly looking

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.601678

File: 1413518774881.png (165.98 KB, 1280x717, diosmios.png)

>>601676
As he feels the soft, firm material under the cold metal, Ganado's face goes blank as the blood seems to rush out of his head, leaving him dizzy as he stays there still as a statue for several moments.

"Hm… Hm… yes. Yes, you seem to be operating at peak capacity, amigo. Just need to feel a few things out here… bit more… okay, that's enough I think… okay, NOW it's enough. I found a problem, one moment." Satisfied with the robots internal parts still working properly and such, he follows the skin up towards what he hopes is the shoulder, takes hold, and pulls the woman out of the pink gooey machine.

[1d10+1] Pulling out Portrait (grappling count?)

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.601679

>>601673
>>601674
>>601675

"Listen to the shark and be polite," Elegance says as she makes another attempt at floating toward the sub.

 No.601680

>>601679
>>601675
"We can get you your money back, señorita, it is not too late. You can trust in us, we've never let you down yet, have we?!"

 No.601681

>>601679

Flicker shakes her head again and sits on Elegance's shield, making sure to maintain at least a few centimeters of space between the two of them.

"I'm not leaving you here to die. You've hated this world from the moment we arrived here, and you won't be happy if you remain here."

 No.601682

>>601681
>>601680
>>601675

Elegance says nothing and floats into the sub.

 No.601683

>>601677
You finally find the group at some docks, where Elegance is trying to get onto a tiny submarine and El Ganado is arm deep in a pink goobot before pulling out the Pirate Queen.
>>601678
You pull Lady Portrait out of Momo. "Please return the Queen, it is my function to bring her back to the mothership when she is lost or forgotten."
>>601681
>>601682
Elegance floats into the sub with Flicker sitting on Gold with her. The inside has three seats in a row with pedals for each seat, and a steering wheel in front. There's a little room to move around in it.

 No.601684

>>601682
He looks from Ganado and Flicker to Elegance and back again. "…Well, I guess that's that then. What a pity."

 No.601685

>>601683
Good sits on a nearby roof and watches the others do whatever it is they are doing. Looks like Elegant is leaving. About time.

 No.601686

>>601683

As Flicker passive aggressively enters the sub with her, Elegance breaks down and cries. "Why won't you just let me leave? Get away from me! I don't want to do this anymore!"

 No.601687

>>601683
Ganado hoists Lady Portrait over his shoulder, and shakes his head. "No, it is alright, yes? I was asked to do it myself, there is no need to trouble yourself. You may tell them I am on my way, your amigo has got this."

>>601684
"Nothing is 'it' yet, Turquoise. We've come to far to lose each other now, she just needs to find her hope again, my blue friend."

"She seems adament about the submarine… follow her in for now, we'll figure out what to do with the piratas in a bit. Please, amigo? I will stay out here with señora Portrait and await Big."

>>601685
[1d10] Keeping an eye out for Big so he doesn't miss their ride

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.601688

>>601683
>>601686

Flicker runs her hooves down her cheeks as Elegance starts to break down.

She sighs, picks up the pen, and writes, "I don't know what to say to you."

"But I just can't let you stay here. I care about you. I love you. I consider you family. Whether you like it or not. If you stay here, you're throwing away the goal you had to avenge Silver and Gold. Are you going to turn your back on them?"

 No.601689

>>601688

After reading her words, Elegance looks up and Flicker with hateful eyes. "I hate you. So much. I wish you could hear just so you could more fully understand how much I hate you."

"I want to leave. I hate you all so much. I hate everything about every single one of you. I'm tired of running around aimlessly. I'm tired of fighting each other. I'm tired of fighting each other. I don't even care about my family anymore. Silver and Gold are dead. No one remembers them. Avenging them will solve nothing. The Elegances were right and I'm wrong."

"I won't fight you but I want to leave. I just want to…" Elegance pauses for a moment and looks at her swords.

She lifts up Silver Scab and looks at it longingly. "I want you to know that you made me do this."

[1d10] to attack self.

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601690

>>601683
>>601689

Flicker and Antlers leap forward and grab the blade before it pierces Elegance's skin.

[1d10] oh shit nigger
[1d10] what are you doing

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.601691

>>601687
"Fine, I'll go see what I can do. Although I really think we should just let her be."
>>601689
He walks into the submarine and opens his mouth to say something, but no words come out as the blood drains from his face. Instinctively, he leaps forward to prevent Elegance from doing something incredibly stupid.
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.601692

>>601687
You fail to see Big Good sitting on a nearby roof and watching you all. "Please return the Queen. Second warning," Momo says.
>>601689
You cut yourself along the flank with Silver Scab. The cut yields blood that quickly turns to silver, bubbling out and silverizing, looking like pearls stuck together.
>take 4 hits
>>601690
She has already injured herself by the time you reach out to grab it. The sword flashes as Antlers wraps its hand around it, cutting the spirit's fingers. You have the blade in your hooves, though Elegance would be able to wrestle it out from you with some effort.
>Silver Scab has the 'Ephemeral Weapon' tag!
>>601691
Elegance has already harmed herself, and you are now in the sub with her and Flicker.

 No.601693

>>601692
>>601691
>>601690

"Fuck all of you," Elegance says in an unlady-like tone. "If I can't leave then I'll leave another way."

She grabs Deceiver with her Telekinesis and attacks herself again. [1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.601694

>>601692
Good continues sitting on the building, watching Ganado and the others have yet another fight with Elegant.

 No.601695

>>601691
"We will, amigo, we'll give her as much space as she needs, but we're in unsafe waters."

>>601692
As he keeps a vigilant eye out for Big, he turns to the robot and tries to convince it a second time of his authenticity as a pirate. "Amigo, trust me, I AM a crewmember, and my suit is just too small. Take a pill of chilling, my pinky squishy yet somehow robotic friend. I was asked to deliver her in your place, you don't wish to supersede authority, do you?"
[1d10] To bluff badly

[1d10] Looking for Big

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.601696

>>601692
>>601693

Antlers hisses and waves his hand in pain. He makes sure to grab the sword by the hilt with his other hand and pull it away.

[1d10]

Flicker reacts quickly, gritting her teeth. She takes out her crossbow and loads up an experimental new kind of antimagic bolt she had been working on. She narrows her eyes and pops Elegance in the horn with it.

>Trick Shot: Silence: On hit, the enemy cannot cast a spell next two turns


[1d10+2]

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 5 + 2 = 7

 No.601697

>>601693
He tries to grab her weapons from her.
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601698

>>601693
Deceiver cries out in surprise and worry in your mind as you grab him. The blade cuts along your other side, sending a cold shiver through your body- it might just be the blood loss, though.
>take 3 hits, helpless
>>601694
You see El Ganado talking to the robot, while everyone else has moved into the submarine. Down the street, you can see two figures approaching- one massive quadriped in red armor, the other a smaller black pony with green hair, trotting next to him.
>>601695
"Declaration: My authority is second to four. Query: What is the name of the Captain and First Mate?"
You find Big Good sitting on a nearby roof.
You see two figures coming closer, but it's hard to tell right now.
>>601696
Your shot hits Elegance in the horn, making the magic aura around it disappear. Deceiver of Man falls to the floor of the sub, blood pooling at your hooves.
Antlers pulls the sword away safely.
>>601697
You pull Deceiver of Man and Silver away from her, Deceiver of Man looking up at you, the eyeball throbbing angrily.

 No.601699

>>601698

Antlers hands off Silver Scab to Turquoise. Flicker nods at Elegance grimly.

Antlers nods back and gently lays his big beefy muscly beefcake hand on Elegance's side, holding her down.

[1d10]

Flicker crouches down next to Elegance and tends to her wound with some medicine and bandages.

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.601700

>>601698
"HA! To easy, amigo." He raises a finger, "The first mate is a surly hombre named Eugene. The captain…" Ganado pauses, "Is… named…"

[1d10] To remember 'PSIclops' from the brief, one time it was mentioned while he was fighting Eugene

>>601694
Spotting Big on a roof top, he raises his arm and waves him down. "Oh, Big. There you are. We have the chainmail señorita," he points to over his shoulder, "And we're getting a submarine ride…" he looks over at the pink robot.

"To the piratas. Yes, to deliver her back, no?"

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.601701

>>601698
>>601700
>>601697
>>601699

Elegance lays on her back, tears streaming down her face. "Fine. If you want me with you so badly, then carry me."

>not rolling to get up

 No.601702

>>601700
>1
"Buenobeard?"

 No.601703

>>601698
>>601700
Good just shakes his head and facepalms, waiting for the inevitable pointless fight with the guys coming down the street.

 No.601704

>>601698
>>601701
"Oh, don't be a rutting diva," he sighs, exasperated with the whole situation. "You're better than that and you know it. Go on. Get up. Stand up by yourself. We're all in this together and this isn't helping. Do you even want to go home? Because I do."

 No.601705

>>601699
Elegance does not struggle as you fail to tend to her wounds.
>>601703
The two continue down the street, approaching El Ganado.
>>601702
"Incorrect. I will take your name down so that you will be scheduled for the next orientation. Query: What is your name?"
The two strangers coming down the street come up to you.
The larger one is a native Unicorn, dressed in technologically enhanced armor, similar to Stormbreed's. The surface of the armor is painted in a matte red. A box is mounted on his back, with two small guns mounted near his rear flanks, and a knife right int front of his horn.
The black pony next to him is a dark gray, with a green mane in braids. She offers a smile, her teeth all gold.
"Greetings, fellow traveller," he says, "My name is Grey Skies, I was on the ship that the pirates captured earlier. I'm assuming you were on it as well, as no one else is in the city besides myself and my companions. I'm searching for a lady, a unicorn pony named Elegance. Have you seen her?"

 No.601706

>>601705

Flicker ignores Elegance's protests as she uses the last of her bandages and medicine to patch the sad pony up. Antlers daydreams about his master carrying around a miniature Elegance in a purse.

[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.601707

>>601705
>>601706

Elegance doesn't move.

 No.601708

>>601705
Good continues waiting for the inevitable brawl.

 No.601709

>>601707

Also a response to: >>601704 I suppose.

 No.601710

>>601705
Ganado snaps his fingers. "Damn."

"It's uh…." he thinks. He already declared Ganado back on the ship, what could he give as a temporary name to hold them off.

"Hustle Bones!" He remarks. "My name is Hustle Bones, amigo."

As the two unicorns arrive, Ganado turns his attention towards Grey Skies, and waves a hand, "Oh, well hello, friend!" He moves around, trying to give Portrait some dignity in her skimpy armor as he focuses away from the robot and on the unicorn.

"Yes, correct amigo: I am El.." he looks back, "Hustle Bones. Master of lucha-PIRATING. Lucha-pirating, very lucrative and honorable yet honorless career choice." He darts back and forth between the robot and him.

"Actually, I know such a beautiful unicorn mare named Elegance myself!" He perks up a brow, "How might you know her, Señor Skies?"

 No.601711

>>601707
>>601709
"Oh, for pony's sake. Ganado!" He calls for the minotaur to lend a hand. "Esta perra no quiere moverse!"

 No.601712

>>601711
As he hears a shouting reaching back from the submarine, he growls out in response,

"Amigo! Si usted se refiere a Flicker o Elegancia con que, tú y yo vamos a tener un problema."

"What do you mean 'she won't move'?"

 No.601713

>>601710
"We met on the boat yesterday in the cafeteria. That's as much as I can tell you without divulging private information."
The smaller pony steps forward. "Hello, Hustle Bones. It's a pleasure to meet you," she says, bowing politely, "My name is Stella. I'm sure we'll get along better."
Momo turns around to look at El Ganado, extending an arm to lift up Lady Portrait. "Name not registered in database. Enemy identified. Return the Queen Lady Portrait, or I will call reinforcements to assist me."

 No.601714

>>601712
"Lo siento, pero… Well, she's lying on the ground and won't move until we carry her. She's just being stubborn. I really don't think we have time for this."

 No.601715

>>601707
>>601713
>>601714

Flicker gives up on doing anything of significance and sighs. With the help of Antlers, she picks up Elegance, props her up in one of the submarine's seats, then sits down in front of the steering wheel. She turns to Turquoise and writes, "Get the others; we're taking this sub out for a spin."

 No.601716

>>601715
He blinks in surprise, but nods and leaves the sub to go find Ganado. "Okay, change of plans. Flicker says the sub is ours now."

 No.601717

>>601707
"Elegance, are you down there? It is I, Grey Skies, I've been searching for you since the boat was anchored on the ocean floor. Are you unwell?" Grey Skies calls over to the submarine.
>>601708
Everything looks fine so far.

 No.601718

>>601717

Flicker pokes at the various doodads on the sub's dashboard. Surely one of them will start it up.

[1d10] vroom vroom

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.601719

>>601713
"…private information?" Ganado repeats, "I… well, I certainly wouldn't wish to impose." The red shines through his mask a bit.

As Stella steps forwards, he leans over to grab her hoof with his free hand and kiss it. "Ah, señorita, the pleasure is ALL mine, I assure you. Your armor gleams so beautifully in this light of the dome, did you know that?"

Turning back to the pink robot as he tries to whoo, he groans, "Well, you are mistaken, then, amigo: I am in there, check again, I am bringing her back, so do me a favor and look it one more time… wait, did I say Hustle Bones?" He chuckles,

"Forgive me, I am so silly in the horns sometimes, my friend! It is Carl. My name is Carl."

>>601714
>>601713
"Elegance isn't moving?" He turns back to face the submarine, motioning Grey Skies inside. "Aye aye aye, it's Big all over again… what is the issue, Turquoise?"

"Come, amigo, she is in here."

>>601708
He shouts up at Big, "BIG! Come on, enough with the staring and glaring up there, amigo, we're going."

 No.601720

>>601717

Elegance lights up slightly. But a deep shame comes over her as Grey Skies calls out to her.

She struggles to get up and out of the submarine. [1d10]

"I-I'm here," she sighs and stutters. "How did you manage to find me?"

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.601721

>>601719
>>601717
Good flies down to the others.

"Where we go?"

 No.601722

>>601721
"Well," he refers to the unconscious queen over his shoulder, "I presume we're going to the piratas, to finish up business in Sea Pony City before we take it off to the surface. From there," he shrugs, "What else? Next titan."

>>601719
>armor
Replace with 'mane'. Bitches love being complimented on their mane.

 No.601723

>>601719
"She's fed up with us. She won't move, so we're moving her. Come on, let's get going." He nods briefly at the newcomers before rejoining Flicker and Elegance in the submarine.

 No.601724

>>601718
You fail to 'start the sub up.' It is literally powered by a steering wheel and pedals, essentially the underwater equivalent of a duck-shaped paddle boat.
>>601719
"Carl with a C, or K?" Momo asks.
Grey Skies follows you over to the submarine.
Stella puts her grin back on. "I haven't even washed it today, you can be surprised what it looks like when I put some effort into my appearance."
>>601720
You are barely able to climb out of the sub by yourself when Grey Skies sees you, rushing over to you. His helmet opens up and retracts like a flower, his mane hanging out on the side of his face. "Lady Elegance, what happened to you? Did those filthy pirates injure you?"

 No.601725

>>601724

Flicker scooches forward in her seat and taps the pedals experimentally. After she gets comfortable, she starts to pedal, reasoning that she'll just give it a test drive then pull it around when the others get done with their shenanigans.

 No.601726

>>601724
"Oh… uh…." Ganado ponders Momo's question
[1d10] 5- 'K', 6+ 'C'

>>601723
"Aye… I was afraid that was the case," he comments as he leaves the questioning Momo outside, headed for the sub. "Her breakdown is understandable, but this is not the best timing…"

>>601724
>>601720
He comments back to Stella, "My sweet Stella, I would die happy if only to see it once in my lifetime. I am not sure how long we will stay, but I would adore if we could see each other again before Sea Pony City is behind us, yes?"

As Elegance crawls out of the hatch, injured, his heart warms at the tender tidings between the two, but his heart's contentment and adoration is quickly supplanted by fear and shock. "You're hurt?! What happened, sweet Elegance, who is in that sub?!"

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.601727

>>601724
>>601726

"I… did this to myself," she sighs.

"I just want out of here."

 No.601728

>>601727
>>601724
Good walks over, listening to Elegant and Grey. Good's brow shifts slightly from anger to pity.

 No.601729

>>601727
"You did it," Ganado repeats aloud, incredulous, "To yourself?"

He nearly drops Portrait, instead laying her down to the side as he falls to his knees. "Sweet, sweet Elegance. I… you really would rather harm yourself like this, than to be with us?"

 No.601730

>>601725
Your pedaling brings the submarine forward with little effort. It smells like blood inside.
>>601726
"And what is your last name?" Momo asks.

Grey Skies reaches under her with his muzzle, lifting her up and gently flipping her onto his back, letting her lie on him. "I'm taking you with me," he says, "Do you have all your things with you? You left your dress in my armoire, I have it with me in my container along with other precious cargo."

 No.601731

>>601729

Elegance sighs and looks down. "It looks like I don't really have a choice either way."

 No.601732

>>601730

Flicker does a few donuts in the water outside of the dome while she waits for the others.

[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.601733

>>601730
"…not now, pink roboto." Ganado responds, with small torrent of tears coming out of the side of his mask.

>>601731
>>601730
"Wait, please, one moment my friend," he pleads as he steps closer,

"No. No, not any more you don't have a choice. I never even realized I took it away." He holds her hoof in his hands, breaking up as he dares to lay his germs on her hoof. "Señorita, I love you, and I would never wish harm upon you in any sort of way." Taking a deep breath, he adds, "And knowing I lead you to do this to yourself… I don't deserve to even ask your forgiveness, though I would give up anything for it."

"This is your choice, Elegance: if you no longer wish to be with us, if that will make you happiest and keep you safe, then you may leave with this stallion as you desire. He seems a good stallion with a gentle heart… and I'm sensing you know him quite well."

"It is up to you, my sweet: we will honor whatever choice you make, cross my mask or may it be burnt off! Whatever makes you happy again!"

 No.601734

>>601730
With nothing better to do, he does a Beathooves cover while he waits for the rest of the group to get in the submarine.

Sapphire April picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Old Father Maple writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

Ah, look at all the lonely people
Ah, look at all the lonely people

Sapphire April died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nopony came
Old Father Maple wiping the dirt from his hooves as he walks from the grave
No one was saved

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?

 No.601735

>>601733
>>601730
Good silently watches the scene.

 No.601736

>>601733

Elegance's face scrunches up angrily. "Every single time one of you says that disgusting word, can you not see that I hate it!? Stop saying that you love me!"

>>601730

Elegance looks back to Grey Skies. "I'm sorry, sir. But, you say it too. I thought I could handle it, but after listening to these two, I see that I can't. So, I can't go with you to Unicornia. I need to get home to kill everyone who ever said they loved me."

 No.601737

>>601733
"Awaiting answer," Momo says with his burbly voice.
>>601736
Grey Skies looks back at you through his mane for almost a full minute, then kneels down and lets you slide off his shoulder. "As you wish. I would have been happy to accommodate you, but I can see I merely stepped into a dance that was already in the middle of the performance. I hope we can meet again one day, along with other hopes I'd like to fulfill, if you'd allow me. I will leave promptly, but not rudely. It would only pain myself to stay longer than necessary, and I'm selfish, in that way. Farewell, Elegance." Grey Skies' helmet covers his face once more, and he walks off into the streets.

 No.601738

>>601737

Flicker pulls the sub up to the dock again, waiting for the others.

 No.601739

>>601737
>>601736
>>601738
"I don't even want to know what that about."

Good gets on the sub.

 No.601740

>>601737

"Farewell…" Elegance's voice trails off into a whimper.

>>601739
>>601738

She sees people getting onto a sub and just follows mindlessly.

 No.601741

>>601736
"…I do not go back on my word." He lets go of her hooves, "I said it is your decision, and if you wish to stay with us, then you will."

He turns up, and heads towards the sub, still teary eyed. "But us not saying it won't make it untrue." He sniffs, "And if that causes you so much grief as to harm you, then perhaps Grey Skies is the better choice."

He sighs deeply, picking up Portrait and heading towards the sub hatch. "I refuse to let you be hurt anymore, my sweet. Do whatever you wish, and know that I will do as I always do: humbly oblige, as your faithful warrior."

>>601739
"I wish I was there."

>>601737
As he leaves for the sub, he turns back to answer simply, "Chincada"

He turns back to Stella, giving her one more kiss on the hoof before waving goodbye to Grey Skies. "Farewell, new amigos: I hope our next meeting is under happier skies and longer times. Safe journeys to you both."

 No.601742

>>601741
Momo's eyes flash green, and begins beeping. "I have alerted the mothership that the Queen has been taken, that you are approaching them, and that there are five of you. We will respond appropriately."
>>601738
>>601739
>>601740
Stella follows you all into the submarine, the interior super cramped, considering the two large members of the party, and the fact that it is now at twice the intended capacity. "Ahem, pardon the poor timing," she says, "But I, Stella, have been assigned to you by my superiors, in the name of the moon. As such, I will be traveling with you, funding our travels, and step in when necessary." She bows her head, then looks up. "This is an approved action, by the way. I apologize for the performance of my predecessor, and hope that we can get along better than you did with her."

 No.601743

>>601742

"I kind of wish we listened to her now," Elegance comments to Stella about her predecessor.

 No.601744

>>601742

Flicker pedals the sub up to the surface.

 No.601745

>>601742
Good just angrily mumbles while sitting/standing in the sub.

 No.601746

>>601742
He glances at Stella and gives her a wave as he tunes his lute. He has no idea what she means by most of that. "Glad to have you around," he says warmly, noting the lack of space in the tiny vessel.

 No.601747

>>601742
>>601744

to the pirates' cave*

 No.601748

>>601742
"You do that, amigo. You do that." He says with no small amount of sadness in his heart, stepping into the submarine and giving Elegance a wide berth as he takes up his cramped seat.

As Stella steps in, he nods his head, "Ah, another moon pony? Well, señorita, it seems I'll get to see that beautiful mane of yours after all at the way this is all going." He smiles, "Oh, and out there was but a bit of cleverness to fool the pirata robot: my real name is not Hustle Bones, I am known as 'El Ganado'," He attempts a quick pose, but loses gusto. "Eh, I promise I will have a better one for you later. It's a bit cramped in here."

>>601747
"Dear Flicker," he refers to Portrait, "We have their Queen back. I'm certain this gives us quite the advantage when we reach them. Won't blow up their own señora, will they?"

>>601745
"I know…" he misreads the anger, "They could have stood to make it a little larger in here…"

 No.601749

>>601743
>>601745
>>601746
"Aha, well, I'm sure we'll do fine together. I've been briefed on events, especially about the you-know-what, so we'll be making a brief stop once we finish this biz-niss."
>>601748
"Yes, I read the profiles on all of you before I dropped down, I feel like we'll be friendly after spending some time together. You're exactly as Starshine described."
>>601747
The trip to the cave is long and tiring, considering you're the only one pedaling. A small submersible vehicle, essentially a rotor engine with a frame around it, with five pirates riding on it. One of them jumps off and swims towards the submarine, landing on the large round window on the front. His nametag reads 'Carl.' "Ah, who is this? Stella asks, mushing her face against El Ganado's chest as she tries to see out front.
>pausing

 No.602269

Time to game, post sheets.

 No.602270


 No.602271


 No.602272

File: 1414116775302.gif (299.23 KB, 294x266, eldorado.gif)


 No.602273


 No.602274

File: 1414117241259.png (68.1 KB, 255x255, 1402764500601.png)


 No.602275

File: 1414117861803.png (980.24 KB, 1280x720, 13246955170072.png)

>>602270
>>602271
>>602272
>>602273
>>602274
AltG1 Episode 48: Pirate's Progress

When we last left the party, Elegance had attempted suicide, and a new Cosmo Pony named Stella had joined the group. Flicker had paddled the group in a tiny submarine towards the pirate's submarine, when they were stopped by a familiar adversary- Carl & Co.

The pirate knocks on the domed window of the submarine, while the rest of them grab and hang on to it as well, several thudding sounds coming from the hull of the mini-sub. Carl pulls a small device from his belt and presses it to the hull, attaching it with a suction cup. "Do you have the Queen?" The pirate's voice echoes through the small watercraft, unheard by Flicker.

 No.602276

>>602275

>tfw leg day


Flicker sits there and blinks at the pirates in silent acknowledgement of her quarry, waiting for something to happen.

 No.602277

>>602275
Ganado looks down at the black pony rubbing against his chest, and does not attempt to move Stella as he turns to answer the pirate above,

"Si, we have your queen. So blowing up our sub is not an option, lest you harm her. And should you do that, you will have two ragings hombres to deal with!"

"So, what will we do, no? We give you your queen, and you leave the Sea Ponies alone forever and always, yes?"

 No.602278

>>602277
>>602275
Good just shakes his head and waits to see what happens.

 No.602279

>>602275

Elegance sits on her shield, nervous without her weapons.

 No.602280

>>602275
He looks from one teammate to the other, absent-mindedly plucking at his lute strings.

 No.602281

>>602277
"Would you really kill her?" Carl asks, his voice flat and even, as the crank of the door on top starts turning, "Are you assuming that she breathes oxygen, or dies from being stabbed, beaten, broken? You don't know what you have prisoner, but we do."
>>602276
>>602278
>>602279
>>602280
The door on top opens up, and water almost instantly floods the sub, the air escaping upwards into the sea. Rupert is on top of the sub, looking inwards.

 No.602282

>>602281

Flicker pops on her helmet and swims out when the sub is totally full of water. Antlers comes out beside her, snapping his fingers at Carl's legs.

>Thorny Bones on Legs, automatic because first action

 No.602283

>>602281
"WHAT?!" Ganado barks, "No, of course I would never kill a lady! Are you loco?!"

He pauses as he realizes that they are technically the villainous kidnappers in this instance… and tries to play the villain, "Er… I mean, of course we would do SOMETHING though. Maybe… mess up her hair? No, no, that is too cruel…"

As the crank turns and water begins to flood the sub, Ganado repeats, "She does not breath air? AH." Ganado nods. "We have found a fatal flaw in our plan, then."

"Ideas?" He casually asks as the water begins to flood.

 No.602284

>>602281
Good puts on his helmet and follows Flicker out.

 No.602286

>>602281
He curses under his breath as he sees the water start to rise. Trying to avoid having a panic attack, he scrambles to put on his helmet and leave the sub.

 No.602287

>>602281

Elegance takes off her hat and puts on her helmet. She floats out of the sub.

 No.602288

>>602284
>>602282
>>602286
>>602287
"Hmm, a hasty retreat does sound the best option, but I fear they may be more water out there than in here. Aye, alas!" Ganado grabs hold of Portrait and Stella in both arms. "Ganado does not abandon his amigos! Here we go!"

Lacking his helmet, he simply swims after them, holding his breath for the meanwhile.

 No.602289

>>602282
Carl shakes and pounds the glass in pain as the bones pierce through his skin and suit.
>>602284
As you follow Flicker out, Rupert kicks off the top of the submarine and draws his knife, stabbing at you.
>Ambush
>Rupture
[1d10]
>>602286
>>602287
>>602288
You all leave the submarine, which quickly sinks. Bubble issue forth from Lady Portrait's mouth and nose, while Stella covers hers with her hooves.

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.602290

>>602289
Rupert's stab misses Big Good by a foot.

 No.602291

>>602289

Flicker and Antlers beat the living shit out of Carl.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.602292

>>602290
>>602289
Good punches Rupert in the face

[1d10+2] Slammen Jammen

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.602293

File: 1414119886259.gif (494.4 KB, 500x324, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW.gif)


 No.602294

File: 1414119994135.gif (2.67 MB, 410x230, Carl.gif)


 No.602295

>>602289
>lol lied, I do have that helmet

Swimming up and out of the sub, Ganado looks shocked as he turns to Stella covering her muzzle with a hoof. "Sweet Stella! Are you okay?! Please, take my helmet…"

He's distracted by Rupert extending a knife towards Big, and seeing as how both arms are full wraps his neck in a strangle hold with his hooves as he chokes him in a submission. "Un momento!"

[1d10+2] Surpressing Rupert

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.602296

File: 1414120139949.jpg (120.12 KB, 267x200, how to disappear completel….jpg)

>>602289
Seeing that shit's going down, he ducks out of the way and tries to stay out of sight.
>using Stealth - Automatic

 No.602297

>>602291
Hoof and fist prints appear on the surface of Carl's suit and skin, wisps of blood coming from the sudden tears in the suit.
>>602292
Your punch misses. Rupert responds with an elbow to the beak.
>Counter
>Big Good takes 1 hit
>>602295
You are able to put Rupert in a sleeper hold, with Stella and Lady Portrait both in your grasp like some strange group hug. Stella nods in an 'okay' way.
>>602296
You blend into the shadows and ocean floor like an octopus.

Herbert stands on the submarine and unlocks the carrying case on his back, as a wooden mannequin with a beard and wizard hat slowly fall out.
>Brotherhood
[1d10]
Jean lets go of the submarine, floating back as he tries to go unnoticed.
>Stealth
[1d10]
Grunhilde waves her arms around, attempting a spell of some sort.
>Wrath
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 9 = 9 / Roll #3 9 = 9

 No.602298

>>602297
Herbert's mannequin twitches, then one of its arms breaks, splinters floating up in the water.
Jean disappears in a similar fashion to Turquoise Sun.
A wave of blue energy comes out from Grunhilde, hitting El Ganado, Flicker, and Big Good.
>El Ganado, Flicker, and Big Good take 4 hits

 No.602301

>>602299
Good gets up

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.602302

>>602297

Flicker gets up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.602303

>>602297
Ganado is forced to release Rupert as he's thrown back by the wave, keeping a tight hold on Stella and Portrait as he tries to right himself in the water, the wounds from his earlier brawl setting in. "Errgh… come back here, Ruperto!"

[1d10] To raise

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.602304

>>602297
He quietly unsheathes his scimitar, creeps up behind Grunhilde and jumps out of his hiding place, bringing the sword down on her head with both hooves.
>[1d10]
>autocrits from Stealth

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.602305

>>602301
You 'get up' while in the water.
>now at 5/4
>>602302
You also 'get up' while floating in the water.
>now at 1/5
>>602303
You are unable to recover, though Lady Portrait and Stella are both firmly in your grasp. Stella shrinks her horn to a stubbier and rounder shape before making it glow blue.
>Bolster
[1d10]
>>602304
Your sword cuts into her head, as bubbles stream out of her mask and blood issues out from her wound. She thrashes around in pain while floating in the water, the pain of the salt water on the open gash insanely painful.

Carl attempts to recover.
[1d10]
Herbert attempts to will his mannequin to life again.
[1d10]
Something cuts through the water towards Turquoise.
>Unseen Foe-Recharge 1, Instant Automatic; Makes a fast attack from the shadows before retreating again. Your other action this turn will not break Stealth, but also cannot crit.
>Talent: The Deadly Knife- Adds +2 damage to Unseen Foe, but makes it count as a normal action
Rupert does a swimming-dash towards Turquoise Sun, aiming his knife at him.
>Rupture, +2 due to talent that I forgot to add earlier
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 4 = 4 / Roll #3 3 = 3 / Roll #4 9 + 2 = 11

 No.602306

>>602305
The glow from Stella's horn fills El Ganado with a positive energy.
>next roll to recover will be successful
Carl is unable to recover, and the mannequin still fails to move, its caster waving his arms around angrily.
A knife cuts into Turquoise's side before disappearing.
>Turquoise takes 3 hits
Rupert plants his blade into Turquoise, twisting it inside some vital organ.
>Turquoise takes 1 wound

 No.602307

>>602305

Flicker and Antlers continue to tenderize Carl.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.602308

>>602305
Good punches Carl with a wild haymaker.

[1d10+2] SLAM

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.602309

>>602305
He gasps in pain and swings wildly at Rupert, hoping his blade will connect.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.602310

>>602306
Peering at the rounded glow of her horn, Ganado feels himself renewed as he surges forth with both ladies under arms. "AHA! Yes, fantastic! Darling Stella, I owe you my life!"

>Automatic to get up


"Now then, let us have at these ruffians! Lucha…"

>>602304
He gasps in shock as he witnesses Turquoise perform the unspeakable. "Turquoise!? What the hell are you doing?! You must be gentler than that with a senorita, even if she is our foe!"

 No.602311

>>602307
Carl manages to twist and kick you in the face with one of the bones before it crumbles into dust in the water.
>Counter
>Flicker takes 4 hits, helpless
>>602308
You miss Carl, while he is just able to cut your arm with his knife.
>Counter
>Big Good takes 1 hit
>>602309
Your knife slashes against the large man's chest. He replies with a fist.
[1d10]

Herbert again tries to wake up his mannequin.
[1d10]
Grunhilde tries to recover.
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 1 = 1 / Roll #3 1 = 1

 No.602312

>>602311

Flicker gets up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.602313

>>602311
Rupert's fist connects with the long side of Turquoise's face.
>Turquoise takes 2 hits
One of the legs of the mannequin twists off, leaving it mangled and broken without even doing anything.
Grunhilde seems to have twisted something, and falls back down on the submarine, still bleeding from a gash in her skull.

 No.602314

>>602311
Good punches Carl again

[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.602315

>>602310
"I don't think now is the best time for chivalry!" he calls back as he tangles with Rupert.
>>602311
>>602312
Seeing Flicker in a bad way out of the corner of his eye, he rushes to her side and grabs her by the hoof, trying to hoist her back up.
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.602316

>>602311
Having righted himself in the water, Ganado looks back and forth between Grunhilde and Flicker, before making that executive decision that the former should obviously come first on the list of damsels who are distressed.

He paddles his legs hard as he dives at Carl like a torpedo, horns up front as he rams his head into his side. "LUCHA TORPEDO!"
[1d10+2] Slamming

>>602315
"That sentence did not even make the slightest of sense to me, Turquoise!"

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.602317

>>602316
He doesn't respond. He's about 97% sure it's pointless to argue these things with the minotaur.

 No.602318

>>602312
You wrench your back as you try to right yourself up, the salt water distracting you.
>>602315
You are able to assist Flicker back to her normal state.
>>602314
You punch the wounded pirate, making a stream of bubbles burst from his mouth.
>>602316
You torpedo into him while he's still reeling from the attack from Big Good.

Carl attempts to recover, still in pain.
[1d10]
Herbert steps off of the submarine and tries to disappear.
>Stealth
[1d10]
A knife cuts through the water towards Big Good…
>Unseen Foe-Recharge 1, Instant Automatic; Makes a fast attack from the shadows before retreating again. Your other action this turn will not break Stealth, but also cannot crit.
>Talent: The Deadly Knife- Adds +2 damage to Unseen Foe, but makes it count as a normal action
Rupert torpedoes towards Big Good like El Ganado had just done to Carl, fist first.
>Slam
[1d10]
Grunhilde attempts to recover once more.
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 1 = 1 / Roll #3 1 = 1 / Roll #4 4 = 4

 No.602319

>>602318
Carl is unable to recover.
Herbert falls onto a sharp rock and gets stabbed in the gut. He rolls around painfully on the sea floor.
The knife slashes through Big Good's fur and disappears once more.
>Big Good takes 3 hits
Rupert loses his underwater altitude, and jams his fist into a rock.
Grunhilde is unable to get back up.

 No.602320

>>602318

The ass-kicking on Carl resumes.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.602321

>>602319
Good continues beating up Carl

[1d10+2] Slam

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.602322

>>602319
Now that Flicker's back on her hooves, he gives her a brief nod before grabbing a rock from the sea floor and lobbing it at Rupert's head as hard as he can.
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.602323

>>602318
Seeing the pair mercilessly ganging up on Carl, Ganado whinces as he witnesses the particularly brutal beating Flicker dispatches upon him with a chuckle. "There is truly no more terrifying foe than a mare wronged, Carl: you'd have my pity, but, aye, you know."

Leaving Carl, he turns his attention to the knife having cut fresh blood from Big, and peers through the water to try and find its wielder as his masked eyes narrow down on his target. "Where are you, cowardly one?"

[1d10] Perception to see the hidden foe with the knife

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.602324

>>602320
Carl continues to float limply in the water.
>>602321
Rupert swims up towards you, pulling your fist back and using it as leverage to punch you in the face.
>Counter
>Take 3 hits
>>602322
The rock hits Rupert in the head, and he falls down in pain, holding the back of his head.
>>602323
You see a lone pirate crouched down in the sand, looking back at you.
>El Ganado is able to attack Jean
Jean pulls something out of a pouch on his waist, tossing it towards El Ganado.
>Blind
[1d10]

Herbert writhes on the ground in pain.
[1d10] Recover
Grunhilde tries to get up again.
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 6 = 6 / Roll #3 6 = 6

 No.602325

>>602324
Jean's projectile misses El Ganado, bursting into ink behind him.
Herbert and Grunhilde both recover.

 No.602326

>>602325
Good gets up [1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.602327

>>602324

Flicker gazes at the body floating in the water momentarily, as she contemplates her actions. She beats her chest with one hoof and points at the corpse, in a sign of some strange combination of emotions.

She swims over to Grunhilde and smacks her back down into submission.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.602328

>>602323
Spotting Jean with tremendous Lucha eyesight, Ganado bobs out of the way of the ink blot as he calls, "AHA! There you are, you slinky slippery serpent of a pirata! You can hide from this luchador no longer! Now, let's make this quick, I have city full of beautiful maremaids to liberate from your horrible captain's tyranny!"

He charges ahead with both girls still under arm, landing on the sand with a thud as he dives and bounces up to wrap both hooves around his neck, putting him in another sleeper hold. "Submit!"

[1d10+2] Surpress on Jean

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.602329

>>602324
He tries to ignore the fact that his teammates just killed someone in front of him and pulls out his scimitar again, lunging at Herbert through the water.
[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.602330

>>602326
You wrench your back as you try to get up. Stella swims over to you, her horn glowing green.
>Bolster
[1d10]
>>602327
Grunhilde lets a burst of bubbles out as she's struck, then waves her arms around once more.
>Wrath
[1d10]
>>602328
You wrap your arms around his neck in another sleeper hold.
>>602329
Herbert picks up a rock and swings it at you as you lunge towards him, knocking into your helmet hard enough to make your head bounce around inside.
>Counter
>take 2 hits

Rupert attempts to recover.
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 4 = 4 / Roll #3 10 = 10

 No.602331

>>602330
Big Good has been Bolstered!
>next recovery roll will be successful
Grunhilde's attack fails. Flicker is unable to see the look of worry under her mask.
Rupert recovers, standing up on the ocean floor.

 No.602332

>>602331
Good stands up.

 No.602333

>>602330

Flicker and Antlers uppercut Grunhilde.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.602334

>>602330
His head spins as he takes the blow, struggling to compose himself.
[1d10] recovery

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.602335

>>602330
Jean in his legs, Ganado twists his entire body around in the water to slam his head into the sand, pounding in in like a nail as he laughs in joyous thrill of the fight.

[1d10+2] Slamming helpless Jean

>>602333
"AYE! Turquoise, I told you, that is not how you treat…" he blinks. "Oh. It is Flicker! That is… okay then? To let a señorita beat up a señorita?" He turns over as he twists Jean down, "Or am I still obligated to help her… but then I would be fighting Flicker! This is difficult."

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.602336

>>602332
That you do.
>>602333
The witch-pirate falls back down on the submarine, coughing bubbles.
>>602334
You fail to recover. Stella swims over to you and tries to help you recover.
[1d10]
>>602335
>letting go of Surpress
Jean's mask cracks as he is slammed into the sand, going helpless.

Rupert charges towards Big Good as he gets up, his long, sharp knife in hand.
>Rupture
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.602337

>>602336
Stella is able to help Turquoise Sun up to his feet.
>Turquoise Sun recovered from helpless

Rupert's knife twists into one of Big Good's vital organs, dealing massive internal damage.
>Big Good takes 1 wound
>helpless

 No.602338

>>602337
Good bleeds into the water
>Can't get up by self.

 No.602339

>>602336

Flicker and Rupert now affix their attention on Rupert as he dispatches Big, and bury him under a whirlwind of punches.

[1d10]
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.602340

>>602336
With Jean subdued, taking a nice sand nap in the water, Ganado takes note of Rupert slashing up Big, and twists around with the broken Jean still in between his legs as he pivots around himself in the water, spinning along an axis formed by his horns as he builds up momentum to toss Jean's body at Rupert

"Hold on Big! Help is on the way! Go get him, Jean!"
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.602341

>>602336
As he gets up, he swims deseprately over to Big Good's side and tries to hoist the oversized griffon back on his feet. "Don't you die on me now," he mutters under his breath.
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.602342

>>602339
Rupert turns and Ruperts his Rupert into your Rupert. Antlers gets a glancing Rupert on Rupert before you're knocked onto your Rupert.
>Counter
>Flicker takes 5 Ruperts, is now helpless
>>602340
Jean acts as a poor missile, but knocks into Rupert's side, hurting the muscular pirate slightly.
>>602338
>>602341
Turquoise helps Big Good up, though it probably won't do much good.

Herbert swims towards Turquoise, and tries to strike him with a rock.
[1d10]
Jean attempts to get back up.
[1d10]
Rupert turns back to Big Good, kicking at his head.
>Slam
[1d10]
Grunhilde attempts to recover.
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 7 = 7 / Roll #3 2 = 2 / Roll #4 6 = 6

 No.602343

>>602342
Herbert hits Turquoise in the back of his helmet for a painful bounce inside once more.
>turquoise takes 4 hits
Jean recovers.
Rupert's boot misses Big Good's face.
Grunhilde recovers.

 No.602344

>>602343
Good backs away from the fight a bit, considering his heavy injuries.

 No.602345

>>602342

Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert

[1d10] getting up

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.602346


 No.602347

>>602342
Noticing Rupert's favoritism for Big despite his injuries, Ganado charges once again with Portrait instead draped over his shoulders, leaving his arms free to grab around Rupert's midsection in a great bear hug. "Hold on there, amigo!"

[1d10+2] Surpressing Rupert

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.602348

>>602343
He spins around and left-hooks his attacker instinctively.
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.602349

>>602345
You fail to recover.
>>602347
You hold Rupert in a tight grip, rendering him unable to move.
>>602348
Herbert falls back after you strike him, helpless.

Grunhilde waves her arms for another Wrath spell.
>Wrath
[1d10]
Jean swims towards Big Good, despite how he attempts to draw distance.
[1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.602350

>>602349
The Wrath spell emanates through the party painfully, bringing them to their knees.
>Big Good, El Ganado, and Turquoise Sun take 5 hits
>Flicker takes 1 wound
>All helpless, Flicker and Turquoise recover with full hits

 No.602351

>>602350
Good is incapable of rising by himself. Good continues bleeding.

 No.602352

>>602350
The wrath knocks them off balance Ganado staggers with Rupert still in his grasp, growling as he watches Jean swim past him towards his friend. "Oh… no… you don't!"

[1d10] Getting back up

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.602353

>>602349

Flicker chills in the water, biding her time.

 No.602354

>>602350
He is sent spinning through the water from the impact, kicking his legs to try to right himself and continue the fight.
[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.602355

>>602351
Herbert attempts to get up after Turquoise struck him.
[1d10]
Grunhilde swims over to Rupert, waving her hands over his injuries.
>heal
[1d10]
Rupert attempts to help Herbert up.
[1d10]
Jean walks over to Big Good, looking down at him before raising his knife…
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 2 = 2 / Roll #3 9 = 9 / Roll #4 2 = 2

 No.602356

>>602354
You right yourself up and are back in the fight.

Jean continues to hold his blade over Big Good's head, waiting for something- the right angle, some plea for mercy…

 No.602357

>>602355

Flicker watches the fish go by.

 No.602358

>>602355
"OYE! JEAN!" Ganado screeches as he tries again to right himself, "You want something to use that knife on? I'm right here amigo, vamanos!"

[1d10] Getting up in the water

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.602359

File: 1414129319110.png (231.57 KB, 500x375, 500px-Android16ImperfectCe….png)

>>602355
>>602357
[Acquiring fish]

 No.602360

>>602356
He swims over to Jean as fast as he can, doing a Superman pose as he barrels into him in an attempt to knock him off his feet.
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.602361

>>602360
>le Mulligan face
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.602362

>>602361
Rupert kicks you in the ribs as you fly over to Jean.
>Counter
>take 3 hits
>>602358
You fail to recover.
>>602357
You're helpless.
>>602359
Jean never moves his eyes from you, still staring. His hand twitches…
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.602363


 No.602364

>>602362
The knife cuts into Big Good's shoulder. Normally it wouldn't be that much, but with the amount of damage he's already taken, it's enough to take him over the edge.

The cut, as well as all the other open wounds, pour blood into the salty water. However, they all start to glow, and widen, while the water starts to boil around Big Good. Jean steps back in caution, as Big Good suddenly bursts into flames, fire blasting from his mouth, eye sockets, and every one of his cuts and wounds, burning fur and feather alike.

The skin, muscle, fur, and feathers all burn, his heart pounding fiercely before melting inside his ribcage, while another heart pounds hard inside him, throbbing, pressing against him from the inside. His eyes burn away, as does his tongue and pants. However, he is still alive- able to move, see and speak, even without anything that'd be required to do so.
>Big Good is now Undead
>Big Good can now take Necromancer skills

 No.602365

>>602364

Flicker continues to do nothing.

 No.602366

>>602364
Pausing early tonight.

 No.602367

>>602364
He shakes off the blow and is about to attack Jean Valjean, but instead just stops and stares in bewilderment at Big Good's transformation. He mouths obscenities silently as he backs away in sudden fear.

 No.603264

Doo-de-doo-de-doo, time for AltG1.
Post sheets.

 No.603265

File: 1414720335863.png (133.21 KB, 900x900, unclebrabo.png)


 No.603266

File: 1414720353811.jpg (113.04 KB, 710x488, 1414540863435.jpg)


 No.603267


 No.603268

File: 1414720504580.jpg (94.89 KB, 1600x900, Saber9.jpg)


 No.603269

File: 1414720647911.jpg (48.52 KB, 424x412, ths.jpg)


 No.603270


 No.603271

>>603265
>>603266
>>603267
>>603268
>>603269
>>603270
Alright, everyone's here, time to write.

 No.603272

File: 1414722769235.jpg (86.42 KB, 375x523, 1412904710107.jpg)

AltG1 Episode 49: Don't Dream It's Over

>>603265
>>603266
>>603269
>>603270
The party has done combat with Carl's team of pirates once more on the way to the pirate's submarine. Carl is now dead, with most of his group wounded. However, something worse has happened to Big Good- he is now undead, a lich's heart beating inside his chest. His spirit and mind are now broken. His arms fall down to his sides, and he begins trudging in the sand, past the pirates and party members, out of sight, towards the border of the enchanted water, and into the cold, heavy ocean floor, never to be seen again by any living being.

>>603267
>>603268
A chilly breeze rolls through the town of Pumpkington after the annual Harvest Festival has ended. The two of you are staying at the same inn, The Royal Cucurbita, which is mostly unoccupied save for some of the other ponies that have walked along with you after the festivities have ended. Inside, the occupants file up the stairs to their room. The innkeeper's wife, named Maw Hammock, stands at the door to the basement, which is right next to the check-in desk. "That's right, Paw, show 'em what you can do, don't let those fish bully you! This is our basement, not theirs!"

 No.603273

>>603272

Elegance continues to follow quietly, scared to disturb the probably delicate equilibrium between her helmet and millions of gallons of pressure.

 No.603274

>>603272
Achilles is sitting in the main area of the inn, before going to bed. [assuming it's night, correct me if im wrong] However, he hears this and cocks an eyebrow, wondering what all the fuss is about

 No.603275

>>603272

Flicker watches Big Good vanish with a combination of fear and sadness. Too injured to do anything but watch it happen, she raises her hoof out towards Big in a gesture of farewell.

 No.603276

>>603272
In shock at Big Good's transformation, Turquoise does nothing but stare blankly as the griffon trudges off. His scimitar hangs limply by his side as he tries to get his head around the recent events.

 No.603277

>>603272
Morning enters the Inn, ready to retire to her room. She approaches the desk, hearing the commotion.

"Pardon me. I don't mean to intrude, but there is quite a lot of noise going on down there. Is something the matter?"

 No.603278

>>603272
"Big…" Ganado shakes off the bandit in his grip, and releases Portrait as he watches the skeletal fiend that was once his friend trudge off through the water. "Big, what happened?! Amigo!" Ganado limps after him waving his arms wildly, but too slow to catch up. "Big! Wait, please! We-we can fix this, I promise! You can't leave us, we were going to go home together, my friend!"

He falls into the wet ocean dirt as he follows, outstretching a hand as Big begins to disappear from sight entirely, the skeletal abomination he had once considered his friend vanishing. "I'm sorry… I… damnit!" He pounds his fist into the sand, eyes bulging before he brings both arms up and pounds them into the dirt.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!"
[1d10+2] Rage-pounding the ground

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.603279

>>603273
>reminder that you are in an area of enchanted water that is luminescent, warm, and relatively little pressure.
>>603278
You make a small crater in the sand of the ocean floor.
>>603275
>>603276
You, as well as El Ganado and Elegance, hear a voice in your head and recognize it as Stella's. "Alright, let's keep going," she says, "I'll patch you up once we get somewhere we can hide undetected." Jean, Herbert, Rupert, and Grunhilde seem to have scarpered off after Big Good's transformation.

>>603277
"Eh?" Maw Hammock says, looking over to you and squinting her eyes. "Ah, Lady Breeze, didn't recognize you with my eyes open. Paw Paw! Come up here and tell the guests what the trouble is, I'll handle it for a while."
A Diamond Dog in overalls and a button-up shirt comes up out of the basement. "Good evening, Lady Breeze, hope you enjoyed the festival. Well, we were keeping watch while everyone was out, then we heard this cracking noise down in the basement and thought it was the water heater. Turns out it was a time-space hole of some sort, Maw reckons it's a Wingstein-type portal. Anyway, there's been some weird fish with arms and legs down in the basement, walking in and out through the hole and getting dangerously comfy. Started trying to come up the stairs, so we've been poking them with a broom."
>>603274
You see and hear the conversation Paw Paw has with Lady Morning Breeze.

 No.603280

>>603279
>implying things like "facts" and "reason" will assuage irrational fears

"Who gave you permission to enter my head?" Elegance thinks as angrily as one can think something. She doesn't dare speak out loud. She's also not even sure if Stella can hear her thoughts.

 No.603281

>>603279

Flicker weakly swims back into the submarine.

 No.603282

>>603279
Curiousity peaked, he approaches the diamond dog. "Excuse me, but did I hear you say "Time space portal?"

 No.603283

>>603279
"Don't go…" Ganado mumbles as Stella enters his mind,

"Keep going…" Ganado looks up from the floor and shouts, "Keep going?! That was our friend! I am not going anywhere, señorita, until I know what in the hell just happened, and how we fix it! I'm not abandoning an amigo to.. to…" he shoves a finger back in that direction Big departed, "THAT! It is my fault this happened, I need to save my friend, so tell me how this instant!"

 No.603284

>>603279
He nods slightly, his head still spinning with questions and the heat of battle. He wanders back to the submarine, lost in thought.

 No.603285

>>603279
"I prefer Morning, if it is no trouble. And did you just say, a 'time-space hole'?"

Morning says, turning to look down the stairs, thinking they are surely joking.

 No.603286

>>603280
>point taken
"Standard operating procedure for when normal communication is inhibited," Stella replies, her hair floating in the water like seaweed.
>>603281
>>603284
"We're not going back there, we're going into the enemy base. You can't exactly drink when we're all underwater, now, can you?"
>>603283
"El Ganado, in my combat experience, we don't stop to mourn the dead, we finish the job, then do it when it's over, or sometimes have a little cry when we've stopped to heal up. Let's move." She trudges towards the cave where the submarine is docked.

>>603282
"Yeah, but Maw's the expert on the subject, she's the one who balances the checkbooks and everything, I just do the heavy lifting."
>>603285
You see Maw Hammock poking and jabbing several trouts, all of them growing long, pale arms and legs from where their fins would be, inexplicably not drowning on dry land.

 No.603287

>>603286

Elegance follows directions for a change. Or like always. WHO KNOWS!?

 No.603288

>>603286
"Curious…" He says, thoughtfully stroking his chin. "Mind if I give it a look?"

 No.603289

>>603286

She follows Stella to the pirate base.

 No.603290

>>603286
Morning looks at the creatures with a slightly disgusted expression. She is about to offer to look around, when Achille beats her to it.
>>603288
"Oh. I hadn't even noticed you were standing there. Lady Morning Breeze Fairbrooks Caelum."

She says extending a hoof.

"I was just about to offer as much myself, actually. And you are?"

 No.603291

>>603286
He does a 180 and follows Stella's lead.

 No.603292

>>603290
He politely takes her hoof and shakes it.

"My name is Achille. I do not bear such a title as you, for I am but a humble monk from the east." He says, modestly.

Lady Morning can detect a slight eastern accent in his speech. "It is a pleasure." He says, bowing, as such is the typical greeting in his culture

 No.603293

>>603286
"Well," Ganado waves his hand across his chest, "I mourn the dead when my heart begs for me to mourn the dead, and not a moment before! I… I failed him. And he's not truly dead is he?! The dead do not get up and walk around, that was Big running way there! He is lost, confused, we cannot abandon him!"

He runs after Stella, grabbing her and shaking her, "Please! You are cosmo ponies of the stars, no? You know a way to save him, I have to! I… mierda, I promised him I would save his sword! And what did I do?! I wrestled him, told him to get over it, and now he's dead because I couldn't stop a single pirata with a knife!"

 No.603294

>>603292
Morning retracts her hoof gracefully.

"Manners is the only true measure of nobility. It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Achille. If you are a monk, would I be correct in assuming you are a warrior?"

"I apologize if I'm being presumptuous, your manner of dress doesn't seem like that of a contemplative."

 No.603295

>>603293

Elegance sighs angrily. "Ganado! Your making ladies wait. And in conditions that make them feel very scared and uncomfortable, no less. Come NOW."

 No.603296

>>603294
"I am indeed a warrior. I am a master of the sacred and most ancient art known as the God Hand. But it is more than a mere fighting style. It is also a way of life, in a manner of speaking." He says, almost eager to discuss his life at the temple

 No.603297

>>603293
"I do not care, Elegance!" Ganado barks more sharply than usual, "Good would do the same for me, would he not!?"

 No.603298

>>603297
>>603286

Elegance rolls her eyes and leaves Ganado behind.

 No.603299

>>603296
"I would certainly enjoy discussing the finer points of your philosophy under more amiable circumstances, but I am afraid there is some commotion going on downstairs. Would you care to assist me in investigating the matter?"

 No.603300

>>603293
Stella gasps as El Ganado grabs and shakes her, before turning into a mist-like substance in his hands while still underwater, floating out of his grasp. "I would ask that you do not put your hands on me in such a fashion again," she asks, sounding haughty, "First of all, that is not within my talent pool, and so I would be unable to do anything. Secondly, it is dangerous to use powers such as those when planetside. Finally, we haven't stopped to rest, yet. When we have, you may cry as much as you like, but for now, please allow me to do my job."
>>603287
>>603289
>>603291
She turns away from El Ganado with a huff, leading the party to the cave. It looks like a massive shell buried partway in the sand that rock seemed to have grown over. Walking around the outside, she finds a heavy looking door with a horizontal bar along the middle. "Allow me to open this," she says, biting the handle and pulling on it, trying to walk backwards to pull harder on it, oblivious to the sign on the door that says 'Push' until she lets go. "Well, I guess we're not going in that way," she says, looking at the door once more before doing a double take. She nudges the door, pushing on it with her head, and the steel door opens up. "Alright, everyone in."

The inside seems to be a room similar to those in Sea Pony City, with a drain in the bottom and another door inside, the light red while the room was filled with water.

>>603288
"Sure, go ahead," Paw Paw says, stepping aside to let you down into the basement. You see a swirly blue hole that looks to be folded in half where the floor meets the wall, while a pair of arms reaches through it and pulls the body of another trout out into the basement.
>>603290
You see Maw Hammock's face turn to a frown as another fish crawls out. "Not another one! I'll need two brooms, now!"

 No.603301

>>603299
He nods "It would be my honor."
>>603300
He bows to the diamond dog, and walks down to the basement to investigate the time portal

 No.603302

>>603300

Flicker heads into the base after the draining cycle finishes. The cold air is murder on her various injuries, and her face is tight with pain. She looks at Stella impatiently.

 No.603303

>>603300
Turquoise waits for the draining proess to finish then steps into the pirate base, taking off his helmet and taking a deep breath. He steels himself for whatever lies ahead, one hoof on his scimitar.

 No.603304

>>603301
>>603300
Morning follows him, looking at the gateway.

"It appears to be kind of portal. Though, I'm sorry to say, sorcery such as this isn't within my expertise, so I've no idea how to close it."

"When did this begin happening?"

Morning asks the two dogs upstairs.

 No.603305

>>603300

Once the water is done draining, Elegance takes her helmet off and takes a few deep breaths of relief.

"That is the most terrifying mode of transportation imaginable. I mean, I know that the water is enchanted or something, but it's like some kind of water torture. You have the sensation that you're deep underwater and yet you're not being affected it by it. Who would want to live down here? Mental torture aside, it's salty. Living it salt water is the most disgusting kind of contradiction. One second, you're wet. The next, you're drying out from all the salt stuck in your coat. And, this is another dress ruined. I've honestly lost count. It's a good thing I have this hat or else I would be so furious. I regret not listening to that last Cosmo Pony and letting this entire city rot from pirate scum and scurvy. It's a more generous death than living like this."

The loss of Big Good has put her in a good enough mood to complain again.

 No.603306

>>603298
Ganado silently mumbles something very un-gentletaurly under his breath.

>>603300
"Fine, fine!" He clenches his fists, relenting "H-he cannot get too far, we shall track him down after we've had your rest and these piratas dealt with… I suppose in his fragile state it would be unwise to try and drag him with us. But the moment we are done, we must find him and cure him! You can take him off the side of planets, yes señorita?! That will fix him, it has too! And you'll fix his sword too, por favor?"

As she tries to pull the 'push' door, Ganado growls and shoves the door aside as he shouts, "You are taking too long! We'll lose him at this rate, señorita, allow me to go first!"

He enters the city post the drainage, storming ahead to put an end to this nonsense as quickly as he can so he still has a hope of rescuing Big.

>Waiting for room to be drained.


"Is there no way to make it drain faster?! I could drink the water faster than this!"

 No.603307

>>603305
"Your dress will dry," he comments irritably, "And we won't be here much longer. I wish to break these piratas iron grip, and then we'll be off to find Good and bring him to the moon or wherever Cosmo Ponies do the Cosmo Ponies business."

 No.603308

>>603306

Flicker gently lays her hoof on Ganado's arm, and looks up at him with a sad frown.

 No.603309

>>603302
>>603303
After the door opens, Stella pokes her head out, before pushing everyone into a storage closet. Amidst the boxes, she sits down and shakes the water off her fur.
>>603305
"Elegance, I'm going to be borrowing this," she says, as her stubby horn glows and picks up the magical water jar. She pulls the lid off and drinks some, swirling it around in her mouth a bit.
>>603307
Stella opens your mouth forcibly, pressing her lips to yours and forcing the water into your mouth. "Drink this," she says, "You'll feel better."

>>603301
Down in the basement, several of the trout try to climb onto you. They don't seem to be trying to eat you, but they're very cold and slimy.
>>603304
"Oh, about noon time, I think," Maw said, "Just after everyone started leaving."

 No.603310

>>603309
Achille ignores them, and examines the portal

 No.603311

>>603306

"Comforting as your ridiculous optimism is, I won't be joining you in such a search. My loathing for Big and Liches aside, he was heading out of the enchanted water where the water pressure works properly. He might be fine since he's a lich, but we would die in less than a second."

>>603309

Elegance's eyes narrow at the water display from Stella.

 No.603312

>>603309
"And you didn't think to perhaps inform somepony? Why its nothing but sheer chance that I noticed it coming in, you could have been stuck with this for who know hows long."

"If you want my advice, I would recommend contacting a trained Mage or enchanter to come down here and seal this thing, before any more of these things crawl out, or, Heaven forbid, escape into the outside."

"As I said prior to Mister Achille, I lack the expertise to do so myself."

 No.603313

>>603308
He looks down as the hoof touches his shoulder, turning a sharp eye towards Flicker. "Well, she IS! Good is getting further away with every moment we spend on these scoundrels. If I knew how he would react, I'd have gone after him by now to drag him along, but noooooooo," Ganado growls, "Cosmo pony magic does not WORK on side of planets, yes? We need to wait and leave our amigo to peril while I… while I… GAH!"

[1d10+2] Giving the side of the wall a good punch to alleviate frustration

>>603311
"Then… then we shall use your hat! We have pulled Big from it before, we can do it again! Yes, that will work, you won't have to search at all. We can take him straight to the Cosmos!"

>>603309
"What will gaaaaaa…" he pauses as he feels the impromptu kiss on his lips and the swirling water pass down his throat as he swallows, wide-eyed. His heart beat returns to normal, his mind clearing as the blood rushes out of it.

"…I… well… si. Si, that did feel a bit better… what was in that?"

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.603314

>>603313

"Do you really want to see the disgusting image of an undead waterlogged griffon crushed into a pulpy paste by millions of pounds of water?"

 No.603315

>>603309

When Flicker sees Stella's 'method' of healing, she purses her lips tightly. She takes out her sketchpad and writes, "Scratch that, I'm fine. I'll stay in here."

>>603313

She shakes her head twice, first when Ganado suggests going after Big, and again, more defiantly, when he suggests the hat method.

"He's gone. We can't do anything about that. Even if we got him back, his mind's probably turned to soup by the transformation."

 No.603316

>>603309
He looks at his group quietly, trying to ignore the discord and infighting. He hums under his breath as he waits for them to keep moving, unsheathing his scimitar and looking at the blade. He contemplates the fact that for the first time in his life, he attacked someone and injured them badly. Not for the first time recently, he wishes he were drunk.

 No.603317

>>603312
He turns to Lady Morning
"Hold on now. This could be a once in a life time experience. We could have the chance to really learn something."

 No.603318

>>603314
His mind having been calmed by Stella's kissed, he turns half way and says, "What… oh, right!"

"Elegance, that would be OUR griffon, the one who has seen us through halfway across this planet. We can fix the damage that has been done… we have to, the dead are hardly ever dead around here are they not? We must do everything we can, and I know in my heart of hearts it shall work!"

>>603315
As he reads the notepad, he growls in the compact storage space, "Well, then, we can fix his mind too! Y-you have the mind tiara, it will be simple! Just remind him of our travels together, yes?!" His eyes tear up a bit, pointing at his chest with a thumb, "I am the only one who is powerless to bring him back, why is it those with magic are being so adamante that it is impossible?!"

 No.603319

>>603310
The outside of the portal has a cloudy rim that turns around the edge, while the middle has a bright blue ball from which the blue and white 'waves' flow from it like waves on the shore of a beach.
>>603312
"Oh, we've been at it for a while," Paw Paw says, "Taking shifts, going to get food and use the water closet. We were mostly just hoping they'd go back by themselves, or that someone here would know what they were doing." You (and Achille) hear a voice calling out from the portal. "Help, help…" it faintly calls.

>>603313
You punch a dent into the wall. Several of the boxes fall down, as does Tourven the rogue, who seems to have been sleeping on top of them. He still sleeps as he falls to the ground, arms wrapped around a log.
"My specialties are survival. I process poison and transform fluids into healing potions inside my mouth," Stella says, "As long as I'm around, if you're worried about poison, I'll be able to take your worries away."
>El Ganado regains 3 Wounds
>>603315
Stella takes another mouthful of water from the jar, leaning over to you. "Open up," she mind-speaks to you.

 No.603320

>>603318

She sits back and rubs her forehead, sadly looking onward as Ganado protests. She shakes her head again, as it is all she can do at this point.

>>603319

Flicker puts her Turbo armor on in protest, not opening her lips for even a moment.

 No.603321

>>603319
"What the… what are you doing here?" Ganado growls the question at the sleeping Tourven, but ultimately ignores him as he continues to sleep through the great fall.

"Well," he turns to Stella, "That is very useful, concerning we will never run out of water thanks to the Titan of Oceans. Excellent then, I am 150%!" He stands up in the cramped space, asking, "So why do we continue to wait in a storage closet?! Vamanos!"

>>603320
He grumbles and turns away as she does not reply, "Just give it to me then when the time comes, I won't make you take any risk. But Good is coming back to us…"

>>603320
>>603319
As Flicker refuses to be kissed-cured, Ganado mumbles, "Erg… we do not have time for this. Stella, please, just spit it into my bowl," he passes her his helmet, "Flicker can simply drink from it rather than forced to kiss you."

 No.603322

>>603318

"The true pattern around here is that we never get what we want. Thus, when we do want someone to die, they don't. And, when we want someone to not die, clearly they will."

"You should really learn to be more like me. I don't even know what I want anymore. Everything I've tried has been stopped either by the ponies who call me their enemy or the ponies who call me their friend. So, really, I'm just along for the ride. You should try it. I bet the universe will mess with you less."

>>603319

Elegance telekinetically takes the jar of infinite water from Stella and wordlessly pours some on Tourven. Why not?

 No.603323

>>603319
He starts as he sees Tourven fall from the shelf. "How does he do it?" he wonders out loud.

 No.603324

>>603317
>>603319
"I suspect anything worth learning down here is above my pay-grade."

Morning says, backing away as the portal calls for help. She turns to the two at the stairs.

"You really should go find somepony who knows a thing of Magic. We will keep these things down here while you do so. Do please hurry."

 No.603325

>>603319
He perks up and listens intently, to the sound of the voice. "…who said that?"

 No.603326

>>603321

Flicker just sits and watches Ganado's expression, not having anything to contribute but a tired, somewhat teary expression.

 No.603327

>>603322
"I do not believe fate plays that way, Elegance: I am the only one who will decide my fate. And I'm deciding that my amigo is not going out like this, no matter what it is I have to do."

"I'm hardly seeing this as any sort of ride, Elegance! I have you three to protect, I have a little sister I never knew existed who needs me to succeed, and now the single bravest warrior I had ever met is dead… I mean, is a lich because I failed to be there for him. I don't care how much the universe screws with me, if I don't take this seriously NOTHING will get accomplished." He holds his temples in extreme agitation.

 No.603328

>>603320
Stella pokes you in the chest. "Come one, it's good for you, open up!" she says, sounding annoyed.
>>603321
Stella grumbles, turning to squirt the water into the bowl, looking like a grumpy fish.
>>603322
Tourven grumbles as the water is poured on him, opening his mouth to yawn and drinking the water as it falls into his mouth like it was nothing. He sits up and takes a look around. "Good, we're all together, just like I planned," he said, pulling a scroll from his shirt. "Now, while I was waiting for you, I drew out a map of the submar- where is the queen?"
>>603323
"Turquoise, I'm certain you'd like to be healed, won't you?" Stella asks, sounding offended now.


>>603324
"Whatever you say," Maw Hammock says, shrugging. "Paw Paw, we're going into town to get a wizard or something. And some pie. Miss Morning will have things handled down here." The two innkeepers leave rather suddenly, closing the basement door behind them.
>>603325
The edges of the portal start 'tugging' into it, as the space around it starts to change. You feel the ground start to slant down as the portal grows in size. Several of the fish fall into it, scraping at the ground and wall.

 No.603329

>>603328
He does a quick double take and his eyes go wide. "Uhh, Ms. Morning, I think we should go…"

 No.603330

>>603328

Flicker writes "No." on her sketchpad and underlines it several times.

 No.603331

>>603328
>>603326
With the spittle healing liquid in the bowl, Ganado briskly hands it to Flicker. "Flicker, please… it really does feel good, my body feels better than it did before. You need it."

>>603328
As Tourven wakes up, Ganado suddenly recalls how he left her outside, rubbing his brow with his fingers as he mutters a string of Spanish curses.

"I do not know how you beat us here, but I left Her Majesty outside. Please, a moment…"

He waits for Flicker to drink from his fishbowl, then from there he'll return outside to retrieve Portrait

 No.603332

>>603328

Elegance shrugs. "I thought you had her," she says for no particular reason. It's not like she actually thought he had her.

 No.603333

>>603328
"I… um… I'll be fine, thank you," he mutters. "I'm feeling fine, really."

 No.603334

>>603329
>>603328
Morning looks up at the closed, probably locked door, the growing, tugging portal, and the strange mannerisms and feigned ignorance of the innkeepers, as she realizes she probably just fell into a trap.

"I have the worst feeling something absolutely dreadful is about to happen."

 No.603335

>>603331

She shakes her head again. She's quite good at that.

"I'll be fine, really. I'm just really not in the mood to drink somebody's spit."

 No.603336

>>603334
"On the flip side, if this portal doesn't lead to oblivion, we can find a way out. Possibly."

 No.603337

>>603335
Ganado closes his eyes, bends down to his knees, and holds Flickers hooves as he begs, "It is HEALING spit, Flicker, and you are injured. Please, just this once."

He frowns deeply, "I already had to watch a brother suffer a fate worse than death right in front of us. If you did the same, I… I don't know what I would do, so please, I will do ANYTHING if you just drink it."

 No.603338

>>603337

"If we're heading into such dangerous territory, then I can wait in the closet. Or the submarine. Either one is fine by me."

 No.603339

>>603331
Tourven stares at you dumbfounded for several seconds. As you run out, Tourven shouts at you, "WHAT'S THE PLAN, BULL? WHAT'S THE DAMNED PLAN?"
You find Lady Portrait still unconscious outside in the water. The process of returning inside seems faster than before, maybe because you just did it.
>>603335
"Well, you don't have to," Stella says, "It's not like I can force you to. Not yet, at least."
>>603332
>>603333
Once El Ganado returns, Tourven picks the map up again. "Alright, I have a simple plan laid out for us to enact, if you're all feeling like being helpful. Right now, the base is empty while the pirates are all out to go capture the Ocean Titan, save for the Captain, First Mate, and Operative Bear. I just need you to distract them while I and log place several high explosives around the submarine. I've tuned into the radio, and I've found a call for the Unicornian Navy to come down here. All we need to do is disable the pirates, and the Navy will be here soon enough to force them to surrender completely. Any questions?"

>>603334
As a matter of coincidence, the innkeepers were just really casual, yet weirded out, by the whole thing, and just wanted to get out of there while someone more competent handled it.
>>603336
The basement starts to stretch like an intestine, straightening out bizarrely so that the basement door is at one end of the now hallway-shaped room, and the portal is at the other. The two ends now begin to draw closer and closer, compressing. Soon Lady Morning Breeze and Achille are pressed up against each other and the portal until the portal swallows them up.

The inside of it is pitch black, unlike what the blue and white composition might have promised. The two of you feel like you're falling. A small pinprick of color appears, and soon you find yourselves falling closer and closer to a stone circle, before finally smacking into it, both of you falling unconscious.

The two of you wake up inside a ruined church, the wooden pews smashed up, water dripping in as sunlight pours in through holes in the ceiling. You're in a pile on top of a stone dias with an archway over it, veins crawling from the dias and onto the flagstone and moldy red carpet leading to the doorway at the end of the church.

 No.603340

>>603336
Morning has no time to respond to this as they are drawn into the portal.
>>603339
Morning pushes herself to her hooves, shaking her head at the pain of impact.

"Where…..where are we?"

 No.603341

>>603339

"I'm sorry, Operative Bear?" Elegance says with a laugh. "Please tell me it's an actual bear. I volunteer to distract Operative Bear."

 No.603342

>>603339
Achille steadies himself to his feet, and claws. His head feels like a ripe watermelon about to pop. He blinks and groans, as his stomach churns. He manages to speak after his stomach settles some. "What on Equestria just happened to us?"

 No.603343

>>603338
Ganado takes a long deep sigh, and repeats, "As you wish…" as he takes the fishbowl on his head, and leaves out the closet to go grab the queen

>>603339
Upon returning with Portrait, Good slumps her down on the side as he answers Tourven, "Stupendous, your plan sounds EXACTLY like our plan. Let's do it, I'll go distract them myself, use their queen as leverage. The piratas are sorely out of luck, however: the Ocean Titan is dead, but if it leaves only three, that is fine odds."

He takes the queen in his arms, and is about to tighten his mask, before feeling it is a little too tight, and leaving the wraps loose. "What's the point…" he mutters, before turning back to Tourven

"I fought the First Mate. What is this Bear Operative and the Captain like, señor?"

 No.603344

>>603339

Flicker nods in response to Tourven's plan.

 No.603345

>>603339
Turquoise nods. "I think we can cause a diversion. Seems easy enough."

 No.603346

>>603343
"Also: who is this 'log' hombre? We have more of the backup?"

 No.603347

>>603341
"It is an actual bear. His name is Bear Witness, as far as I can tell. He's part bear, part machine. And he has several holy artifacts on his person that give him powerful magic abilities. I wouldn't want to be the only one facing him."
>>603343
"The Captain seems to be the weakest out of the three of them, though I wouldn't underestimate him." He looks at the Queen. "You might want to dry her up or turn her upside down, get the water out of her."
>>603344
>>603345
"Excellent, you should be able to do alright so long as you're all together and stay careful."
>>603346
He holds up the log. "No, just us two. I found him after I met you all and we've been working together."

>>603340
>>603342
The door to the cathedral bursts open as a tall white unicorn throws them open. Her mane is a shimmery black, like oil, with greens and purples appearing in it, along with a red stripe along the top of her snout. "Could it be real?" she asked, "Did you two hear my cries for help?"

 No.603348

>>603347
He cocks a quizzical eyebrow "That was you who made the call?"

 No.603349

>>603347

Flicker nods again. She opens up the door to the broom closet and takes a peek outside for any pirates or anything of that piratey sort.

[1d10+3]

Roll #1 8 + 3 = 11

 No.603350

>>603347

"If he can kill me, all the more reason I should distract him," Elegance says with a growing smile on her face.

 No.603351

>>603347
Morning looks to the unicorn, feeling a bit more at ease knowing that where ever they are, at least it is civilized and inhabited by equines.

"We heard your cry for help, but I'm afraid we didn't come here for that reason. We seem to have arrived against our will. Where, exactly 'is' here, if you don't mind my asking?"

 No.603352

>>603347
Ganado shrugs, hoisting her up very uncarefully and holding her upside down to let the water drain on the floor. As he answers who his back up is, Ganado can only hold his jaw part way open as he responds,

"Log means something different in Equish, yes, than what I am assuming?"

>>603350
"Then prepare for disappointment, Elegance: you won't die before I do."

>>603349
Ganado taps his fingers on his arms as they cross. "I thought you said you were going to stay in the closet? This means you will heal yourself first then, no?"

 No.603353

>>603347
He nods and sings briefly under his breath. "Come together, right now, over me…" He follows Flicker's example and looks out to see if the coast is clear.
[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.603354

>>603345
"Just stick behind me and provide support: I'll refuse to let what happen to Big happen to you too. You also have one of those… hearts, si?"

 No.603355

>>603352

Her ears flatten, and she scratches the side of her arm, before writing, "I just want to make sure you'll be alright. If it gets too dangerous, I'll run. I promise."

 No.603356

>>603354
He nods at him. "I'm not going anywhere, don't you worry."

 No.603357

>>603355
Ganado blares his nostrils, eyes closing as he mumbles, "You promise? Even if I am in danger, if your life is at risk you will run for me?"

>>603356
"Then that is good. Let me do the heavy lifting. At least, if I die, death is all that will occur."

 No.603358

>>603350
Tourven lets out a snicker. "Alright, if you find him first, feel free to take him on," he says.
>>603352
"No, this is a log, and his name is log. He's the one who made the explosives. You'd be surprised what a piece of wood can do with cleaning fluids and enchanted seawater."
>>603353
>>603349
Both of you detect a total lack of enemies. Stella lets out an 'ahem' cough. "I suppose I'll be providing backup in combat," she says, "In case we need it."

>>603348
"Yes, it was I, I, I, Lady Ouranos of the Cosmo Ponies. I am in need of protection, and I just have the strangest magic sometimes…"
>>603351
"I, I , I, am sorry that you came here against your will, but I will do my best to assist you. This is Leadenpool, home of the Beetlemenya, a race of beetle people. Would you rather stay here for now, or would you like to join me for tea?"

 No.603359

>>603358
"Well, if a long journey is a head of us, I can't posisbly say no to tea. What say you, my companion?"

 No.603360

>>603357

She crosses her hoof over her heart and then touches her eyelid.

>>603358

She steps out of the broom closet, waiting for Ganado to take point.

 No.603361

>>603358

"I TOLD you a log would be more useful than these fools," Elegance comments. "Now, If you'll excuse me, I have a bear to find."

Elegance takes off her hat and tries to pull out a bear tracking device. [1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.603362

>>603358
>>603359
Morning scrunchy-faces at hearing about beetle-people.

"Tea sounds lovely actually. I have just the worst headache. I never was a fan of teleportation."

Morning says approaching her to follow.

 No.603363

>>603358
He takes a deep breath to calm his nerves before stepping out, scimitar at the ready in case of trouble.

 No.603364

>>603360
Ganado reopens his eyes, rubbing them slightly. "Gracias. I have learned a lot over this adventure what family means. And you have the biggest family of us all waiting for you back home. I… I cannot even think of what would happen to a son and daughter without a madre like you, forgive me for suggesting."

"So please, believe me when I say I do not mind dying now if it means you still get a chance to go home… so I expect you to keep that promise, Flicker."

>>603358
"…If I live through this, I would greatly greatly care to see Señor Log do any of those things, but for now, we must do our own."

With that said, Ganado takes a deep breath, slinging Portrait over his shoulder as he steps through the door way and begins the trek through the Pirate's territory. "Everyone, stay behind me! These piratas are going to pay now!"

[1d10] Beginning the search through the labyrinth of the pirate base

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.603365

>>603362
"I've smiles widely, remembering morning and afternoon tea with his sensei. He nods, and follows.

 No.603366

>>603364

Her eyes cast downward for a moment as she pushes the thought from her mind. She writes, "Nobody else is dying. Don't even suggest otherwise." and follows it with a firm stare.

 No.603367

>>603364

As Elegance shuffles through her hat, she says, "You're doing it wrong. If you think you're going to die, you'll never die."

 No.603368

File: 1414732152133.png (536.44 KB, 1280x720, Fluttershy's_bear_whistle_….png)

>>603361
You pull out a bear whistle. That should be worth something.
>>603360
>>603363
You are now outside with Ganado at point.
>>603364
"Alright, I'll leave what's up to you up to you," Tourven says, strapping log to his back as he hops up to the ceiling, crawling under it like a spider, going ahead of the party.
You are able to navigate the L-shaped hallway that leads to the hangar bay where the submarine sits. A shield bubble similar to the one over Sea Pony City keeps the water from rushing in and flooding the multilevel hangar, while the nose of the sub just sticks out. A single walkway leads into the submarine, so it shouldn't be too difficult to just get in.

>>603362
"Excellent, follow me," Ouranos says, pulling a travel cloak from seemingly nowhere and securing it around her neck with a blue, hemisphere brooch.
>>603365
The two of you are led out of the church and into the streets of the city. Rain clouds cover the sky as far as the eye can see, water dripping down enough to be noticeable, but not enough to be a nuisance. The various buildings appear to be made of ancient stone, with nests and hives built around them. The inhabitants are all giant beetles with various bipedal features, though it varies from beetleman to beetleman. "Come, we'll eat somewhere more… comforting," Ouranos says, "I'd have preferred to be in Unicornia, but this was the closest we could get."
The three of you come to a small corner cafe, where several ponies seem to staff the small restaurant. Ouranos sits down on a chair at an outside table, with a striped awning keeping the rain from falling on them.

 No.603369

>>603368
"Would it be to inappropriate to ask why we can only get so close to Unicornia?"

 No.603370

>>603367
"Then if that is true, I would say I am do it quite right if the result of me worrying about death results in a lack of death, señorita."

He looks at you, asking, "Does that mean if someone wishes you would die, you will not die? Because, in which case, I ask you be careful: with our Big amigo displaced… well, not to speak ill of the recently liched, but I believe we are lacking a severe amount of that element then, yes."

>>603366
Ganado avoids her stern glare as he says before turning away, "I will not, but that doesn't always mean we have the choice."

>>603368
With the hanger in clear view, Ganado snorts as he stomps up towards the walkway that will lead into it. "They are in there, I can feel it in my horns."

He pounds with each step, growling, "Big, watch me: I am going to finish what we tried to start. I won't let your loss be in vain!"

 No.603371

>>603368
>actually using stuff from the show
>well played

"That'll work," Elegance says with a satisfied nod.

She floats into the complicated pirated complex and finds a suitable location to be alone so no one else gets hurt by a mecha-bear. She then proceeds to blow the whistle.

[1d10] for blowing good

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.603372

>>603368
He assesses the scene and looks to his companions. "Shall we?"
>>603370
He nods grimly and tightens his grip on his scimitar. "For Big Good," he says simply.

 No.603373

>>603368
>>603370

She pats Ganado's back and follows behind him, letting him stay a few feet ahead of her.

 No.603374

>>603368
Morning reaches into her Beltpouch of Holding, pulling out a parasol/umbrella [its both!] to block the rain, holding it in her telekinesis as she follows Ouranos to the cafe, looking a bit weirded out by the beetles. When they reach the table she folds her umbrella, sitting it down near her chair.

"It occurs to me I've forgotten myself in this confusion. I am Lady Morning Breeze Fairbrooks Caelum, and this is my newfound companion Achille, a monk he informs me. Now then. I will go ahead and assume, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we are no longer on our world at all are we?"

Morning says sitting at the cafe, looking out at the bug-men walking the streets.

"Normally this would be giving me something of a fright, but your hospitality puts me at ease. Still though I must be curious. You said you needed somepony's protection. Could I bother you perhaps to ask, from what?"

 No.603375

>>603370
>>603371

Before she leaves, she laughs and says, "Oh please. We have me for that."

 No.603376

>>603371
The call ends up sounding like a bull moose, rather than a bear.
>>603370
Nothing stops you from entering the submarine. You recognize this as being the port side, and one of the top floors. You'll need to go astern in order to go down to the steering room where you fought Eugene yesterday.
>>603373
>>603375
You follow Ganado properly as you do.


>>603369
"No, that is tied in to the overall problem at hand," she says, as one of the ponies, a short, chubby, pink Earth pony, brings several cups of tea to the table, along with tea biscuits and pastries.
>>603374
"How astute. Yes, this is a different world from yours," she says, nibbling into a biscuit. "You see, my race, the Cosmo Ponies, came to this planet from deep space 800,000 years ago. At the time, the barbarians inhabiting this planet had damaged it almost irreparably, and fought us as we tried to colonize it. I myself was involved in combat. After they surrendered, we cleaned up their planet and gave birth to several Titans, who would control and patrol their own elements of the planet. However, yesterday, an ancient barbarian who had survived the war, known as Overlich-" she paused at this part, then coughed to clear her throat, "-killed Gohwinal, the Ocean Titan. We would be able to revive Gohwinal, but the Overlich has stolen his body, and has requested negotiation. Normally, we'd be able to do this by ourselves, but he has brought his own bodyguards, as well as three other liches, with their own retinues, or at least, that's what he told us. I am part of the negotiation task force, as well as one of the other Cosmo Ponies, who will be arriving soon with her own bodyguards. I had no one to protect me, so I was worried, and…" She seems to have run out of words, and sighs, sipping from her tea in an embarrassed fashion.

 No.603377

>>603372
He raises his fist. "We'll get him back… but to these piratas first."

>>603375
"…Then I suppose you will be fine then, yes? Bueno, stick close."

>>603376
>>603373
He turns to Flicker as they enter, "I believe it was this way, where that old man was before. We'll need to head over there, get that Captain's attention. I'll go first."

[1d10] To go locate the room where Eugene was

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.603378

>>603377
>>603376

Flicker nods and follows Ganado's hoofsteps.

 No.603379

>>603376
>>603377
He follows suit, making sure to be quiet as a mouse.
>rolling Stealth: [1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.603380

>>603376

Elegance continues to blow her whistle for no raison. [1d10]

>>603377

Elegance says nothing to Ganado.

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.603381

>>603376
He politely takes a cup of tea and takes a sip. "So, you called us up because no needed bodyguards? Well then! Consider it a done deal!" He says, cheerily, and with a bright smile.

 No.603382

>>603376
"So you cast a summoning spell, and in your haste you forgot to consider whom it was you were summoning?"

Morning says, taking a sip of tea, her heart pounding inside her, her thoughts racing, her face completely expressionless.

Morning gulps loudly, looking a bit pale.

"I'd be more than happy to help, truly I would, though I do not know how much help I would be. This sounds like a sort of business tied up in the Powers That Be of this planet. You'd really do much better with the aid of an alicorn Princess, or a powerful archmagister than somepony like me. The prospect of fighting Liches, much less ones so ancient, it seems quite the undertaking."

Morning stops for a moment, eating a bit of the biscuit, wiping her mouth with a napkin held in her telekinesis.

"Though, I suppose if you've really nopony else to help, I've really no choice in the matter, do I?"

 No.603383

>>603377
>>603378
>>603379
You come around the stern, finding the elevator to take you down to the massive inner bay of the submarine where the steering column is. As you go down the elevator, you see someone in a long coat sitting at the grandest piano, playing and singing a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rQHoaQpTw
>>603380
This time, the whistle lets out a proper bear call that fills the whole hangar. Nothing happens, for now.

>>603381
"Not you in particular, no, but- well, help is help," she says, blushing and smiling.
>>603382
"Would you really just leave me and Achille on our own, though?" Ouranos says, her voice pleading as she puts her forehooves on the table.

 No.603384

>>603383

Elegance plays her bear whistle over his piano playing.

"See how rude that is? Stop playing music. You have company."

 No.603385

>>603383
Ganado pays no heed to the calm music, eyes filled with a impatient fury as the elevator slowly descends to the bottom of the inner bay.

As soon as its descent is complete, Ganado storms out the elevator and cries out,

"YOU! What the señorita said, cease your playing. Are you the captain of this ship?" He jostles Portrait over his shoulder. "This is your wife, no? Answer, ahora."

 No.603386

>>603383
Morning takes a long sip of tea, emptying the cup and carefully sitting in down telekinetically onto its saucer. She closes her eyes as she does so, before opening them.

"I wouldn't dream of it. If you need somepony to guard you, then I suppose I'm obligated to help in any way I can. Though, something occurs to me. You say you called us, accidentally? You do, that is to say, you at least know of a way, to send us back when all this business is taken care of, don't you?"

 No.603387

>>603383

Flicker narrows her eyes and watches the figure play the piano. As Ganado opens up the negotiations, she preps the laser cannons.

 No.603388

>>603383
He's half tempted to hum or even sing along, but he realizes how unwise that would be. He merely keeps out of the way, sticking to the shadows and clutching his scimitar close for if or when all hell breaks loose.

 No.603389

>>603384
>>603384
>>603383

Scratch that. She blows it wherever she is for no raison. [1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.603390

>>603383
Achille just listens

 No.603391

>>603385
>>603388
>>603387
It appears to be the end of the song, as the man in the coat stands up, shouting "BENNY! BENNY! BENNY! BENNY! BENNYYYYY AND THE JEEEETS!" He seems to be completely entranced in his piano playing when Eugene seems to approach you from out of nowhere. "Pardon the captain," he says, "He gets in these moods. He should be done in about a minute. I assume the Queen is alright, yes? You didn't drown her on the way over?"
>>603389
A hatch on top of the submarine flips open, as steel claws pull and propel a bear out of the submarine, grabbing the railing of the walkway you're standing on and pulling himself onto it.
The bear is about seven feet tall, with brown fur. Plates of metal cover its arms, chest, and legs. Both eyes have been replaced with tri-scope camera lenses, artificial steel claws at the ends of its arms, with three machine guns mounted on top of its paws with two back-mounted drums feeding belts of ammunition. It roars loudly, spittle flying from its maw.

 No.603392

>>603386
"We should be able to send you back," Ouranos says, "Hwolvinoa, the Moon Titan, has power over portals, and he will send you back once our business is concluded. I apologize for the inconvenience." She bows her head in appreciation towards you and Achille.
>>603390
"Would either of you like to accompany me to the negotiation site? We won't be starting until my companion Stella joins us, but it would be preferable to be familiar with the area, no?"

 No.603393

>>603391

Elegance continues to blow her whistle. Because, if there is one thing that is distracting, it's having a whistle specifically designed to attract your attention being pointlessly blown in your face.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.603394

>>603392
Achille nods, and gets up from his seat. "That would be a good idea. Wouldn't want to have to make a strategic retreat, only to find ourselves in a dead end, should it come to that."

 No.603395

>>603392
"Oh its no trouble at all really, I'm just glad there's a sort of order to all this. It really does wonders for my nerves. And yes, if you've no more business here, I suppose I don't either. Much as I enjoy the present company."

Morning says looking at the strange beetles outside.

 No.603396

>>603391
His eyes widen as he sees Eugene, recognizing him from their fight before. He remains safely hidden away, waiting for his group to act.

 No.603397

>>603391

Flicker waits for the fight to explode.

 No.603398

>>603391
Ganado growls, "I am told that is not a concern for her. But enough of these Bennies and their Jets." He holds up the queen on his shoulder. "We are here for one reason and one reason alone: you and your piratas are to leave Sea Pony City. Permanentemente."

"Agree, and we give you your queen. Refuse, and she remains with us." He narrows his eyes through the mask, "I have an extremely short fuse today, amigo, so I ask you make your captains decision for him quickly. Otherwise, you are best bringing out your bear and making this the over with."

 No.603399

>>603393
What appears to be a cross-shaped decoration in the bear's armor suddenly brightens as a wave of energy flies at you.
>Blast: Mage
>Autocrit
[1d10]
>>603398
The captain stops playing, and stands up to face you, his coat turning with him. Two large swords hang at his waist, with laser guns integrated into them. The right side of his face is covered in metal, his eye a single red lens. "What do you mean, 'it is not a concern for her?' Did someone tell you she didn't breathe air?"
>>603396
>>603397
You wait.

>>603394
>>603395
Ouranos pulls out a few gold coins and places them on the table. "Alright, follow me, then," she says, leading the two of you down the street and to the beach, the raindrops still falling down from the sky. Her hooves knock on the stone street that eventually leads out to a beach, where multiple arches of metal stick out of the sand like the ribs of a giant whale. Walking down the beach is nice, even with the chilly salted air blowing across your face. You soon come to a stone building with the roof missing, the sound of a cello playing inside. "Oh my, someone's already here," Ouranos says, "Would you like to come inside, nonetheless?"

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.603400

>>603399
A blue cross-shaped blast of energy flies towards Elegance, slamming into her.
>Elegance takes 2 hits

 No.603401

>>603399
"…yes. Your man, the one known as Carl? He said as much when he attacked our sub, he said we did not know what we had…"

Eyes opening wide, Ganado takes the woman off of his shoulders, laying her on the ground and checking for a pulse. "No…"

[1d10] Checking for a pulse?

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.603402

>>603399
"Is it dangerous?"

 No.603403

>>603399

She waits.

 No.603404

>>603399
He also waits.

 No.603405

>>603402
"It doesn't sound very dangerous. But I have before…"

 No.603406

>>603399

Keep distracting!

[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.603407

>>603406
As the bear closes in, you see 'Bear Witness' carved into a plate over its heart. He smacks you in the side of your face, slamming you into the wall.
>take 5 hits, helpless
>>603401
You don't feel a pulse. The Captain runs over to you, pulling her out of your arms. "My Lady Portrait, are you still alive?" he asks, his voice shaking while Eugene looks at him with a strange look on his face, as if he were confused. "Why wouldn't she breathe?" The captain asks, "If I told you the sky was polka dotted purple, would it be true? For what reason would you trust someone you don't know? A pirate, even!"
>>603403
>>603404
You do what you do.

>>603402
"Well, they've said they won't do anything unless we do something first," she says, worried.
>>603405
"Well, if you're with me, I'm sure I'll be alright," she says, opening the door into the building. It leads into a small sitting room, then into what looks like a sitting room. A large wooden table is up against the wall, with a firepit in the middle. Sitting on a stool is a large, muscular man in black trousers and a high-collared frock, playing the cello. Instead of a face, he has just a skull, free of any flesh. He comes to the end of his song, then sits up, looking at the three of you. "Good afternoon," he says, "Has your accomplice arrived, yet?"

 No.603408

>>603407

"So far, so good," Elegance says with a laugh as she gets back on her shield. [1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.603409

>>603407
"I… he… n-no one corrected…" Ganado's face of rage and confidence turns to panic, looking to the captain with a look he never thought to give him: a look of sorrowful apology.

He takes the queen out of his arms again, and begins trying all he knows of CPR as he begins pumping her chest. "STELLA! That healing spit, c-can it fix this?!"

[1d10] CPR, pushing to get her lungs and heart pumping again

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.603410

File: 1414736261087.gif (433.83 KB, 200x198, ohshit.gif)

>>603407
Observing the negotiations, he pales slightly at the Captain's reaction, seeing that they might have accidentally killed their hostage. He shoots a worried glance at Ganado from his hiding spot.

 No.603411

>>603407
Morning looks at the being before her, utterly terrified. She steps forward, offering a hoof to the massive being before her.

"L…Lady Morning Breeze Brookfair Caklum er, Fairbrooks Caelum. It is a pleasure, Mister Overlich. And no, Lady Ouranos says her companion hasn't yet arrived. Though I understand that is more to do with our earliness than her tardiness."

 No.603412

File: 1414736323661.png (4.86 KB, 167x175, 1414697791085.png)

>>603407

She watches in horror as she realizes they killed their bargaining chip.

 No.603413

>>603408
You fail to recover, while Bear Witness stands over you, as if waiting for you to get back up.
>>603409
The Captain pulls Lady Portrait back. "Hey, hey, she's my wife, take your hands off of her, you already killed her! For god's sake, you thought she could breathe in water? Does she have gills? Do you see gills anywhere on her?"
>>603410
Because you are stealthed, Ganado does not see you. Neither does anyone else.
>>603412
Eugene walks over to where Tina hangs down from the ceiling, whistling for her to drop his axe.

>>603411
"Oh, no, I am not Lord Overlich," he says, shaking his head before shaking her hoof politely, "I only emulate him visually. He is my mentor and my hero. My name is Terraveous, the Stone Lich." His hand is cold and hard.

 No.603414

>>603413

Elegance backs away from the bear as she gets back up. "Your proximity to me is unsettling for reasons you probably don't intend."

[1d10] to get up

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.603415

File: 1414736970380.png (369.26 KB, 272x682, 1414002597989.png)

>>603413
>>603409

She gives an expression like pic related to Eugene, before running over to Ganado. She shakes his shoulder to grab his attention, then points at Tina, the axe, and Eugene.

She decides to sink the ruse cruise before it even leaves the harbor.

[1d10+2] repeating fire: layser beems on Eugene

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.603416

>>603413
"Oh. I apologize. I saw your undead features and I simply assumed……I realize how that must sound….."

"Your playing was lovely, by the way."

Morning says, keeping a polite and kind expression outerwardly but inwardly contemplating the ridiculous concept of the situation in which she now found herself, while trying to maintain her manners.

 No.603417

>>603413
He lets her go, "I… I did not mean to… I know she has a daughter, I would never have killed her intentionally!" He looks down at his hands, "They didn't do anything! When I came out into the ocean, they did nothing to correct me, I would have given her my helmet if I knew, I… I… s-she might still be saved! Let me try to resuscitate her, she is free of water, we can get her lungs filled with oxygen with the CPR, n-no?!"

"Stella, your spit, ahora! Por favor!" Ganado eyes begin to grow clouded with tears.

>>603415
"Flicker! What have I done?! This señora was a mother, and I… I…"

He spots Eugene making for his axe, still a bit frozen in shock from his realization on what to do given his own crimes…

 No.603418

>>603413
Observing the scene and seeing that Flicker is losing patience, he creeps around behind Eugene, suddenly striking at his left hand from his hiding spot to prevent him from being able to wield his axe any longer.
>[1d10] autocrits

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.603419

>>603418
>Mulligan
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.603420

>>603414
You fail to recover again, as the bear impatiently strikes at you with a claw.
[1d10]
>>603415
"Agh!" Eugene cries out as the lasers pierce his body. He still seems to function, though, and runs towards Flicker, swinging his axe at her.
[1d10]
>>603417
The Captain pulls Lady Portrait away and tucks her under the piano. "Damn, we were so close!" he says in a strange combination of disappointment and excitement, "She's actually from an alternate dimension, she just looks human, she runs on something similar to a sun. I pulled her out of her dimension to make it with her, and I succeeded. But you should have seen your face! I've got to tell you, you were all like, 'Oh, Senorita! Stella, your spit, por favor!' Ahahahaha, damn, we were so close, though." The captain casually pulls his twin laser-cutlasses out and fires at El Ganado.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>603419
Your knife strikes Eugene's left hand successfully. He falls to the floor, as a golden energy shield emerges from a console at his belt.

>>603416
"I am flattered to be confused with him. He often compliments me and considers me to be among his equals, but I know he is still leagues ahead, however much he denies it. Thank you for the compliment on my playing, though. It is more muscle memory for me than most players, as I cannot feel."
Ouranos coughs for attention. "We're simply looking around to make sure the area is safe. What are you doing here?" Terraveous opens his mouth in facsimile of a smile. "I'm making sure no one tampers with the grounds. Lord Skullheart told me not to let anyone do anything that would hinder or endanger the negotiations, and I wouldn't dare disobey or fail him."

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 9 = 9 / Roll #3 9 = 9 / Roll #4 10 = 10

 No.603421

>>603420
Bear Witness slips and falls onto his front. He looks strangely similar to Hruminar in this position.
Eugene's axe cuts into the Turbo armor, getting lodged in it before pulling it out. Flicker can see an inscription on the head of the axe, reading 'Dark Side of the Moon' in a flowery script.
>Flicker(Turbo) takes 4 hits
Both of the Captain's lasers strike El Ganado's midsection and come out the other side, almost leaving perfect tunnels of seared flesh in the middle.
>El Ganado takes 9 hits, helpless

 No.603422

>>603420
*Overlich

 No.603423

>>603421
While both the captain and Eugene are focused on Flicker and Ganado, he dives under the piano and tries to pull out Lady Portrait himself.
>[1d10]

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.603424

>>603420
"…what"

Is all Ganado can manage before he is shot in the chest and left searing holes as he falls over backwards, eyes peering up to the ceiling in wide-eyed realization as he lays there contemplating his position.

He blinks a few times, eyes bloodshot as they dilate and his minotaur lungs release a mighty yell, "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!"

[1d10] As he shoots up

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.603425

>>603420

Flicker realizes how tenuous her connection to the world of the living is right now. She decides that all this business with the pirates is simply not worth it, and makes for the door. Antlers bitchslaps Eugene on their way out.

[1d10] slap
[1d10] run away

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.603426

>>603420
"When should the rest of our company be arriving, now that I think of it? I don't mind a wait, though its always good to know in advance on these sorts of things."

Morning asks both Ouranos and Terraveous

 No.603427

>>603420
>>603421

Elegance rolls a 3 to get up.

[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.603428

>>603423
You fail to pull her out, as your hooves can't get a grip on her smooth, supple, and pale legs.
>>603424
You stand up as if nothing had happened, except the massive jolts of pain coming from the holes in your chest. Those'll whistle when you go fast enough.
>>603425
You miss slapping Eugene. The elevator has gone up, and you need to press the button to bring it back down.
Captain PSIclops aims his guns at you next, while Eugene rises up, injuries shimmering.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>603427
You stand up, as Bear Witness, who is not the Ice Titan Hruminar, also tries to recover.
[1d10]

>>603426
"I don't know," Ouranos says, sounding uncomfortable as Terraveous continues to look in her direction, "Stella said they were having some trouble with pirates, and she'd whip them right up when they were done."
"My associates are all here, all… fifteen of them. Yes. Not including myself, in which case there are sixteen."

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 2 = 2 / Roll #3 8 = 8

 No.603429

>>603428
One of the Captain's lasers graze the Turbo armor's plating, while the other misses completely. But you suddenly feel the armor get heavier on you as the electrical systems fail.
>Flicker takes 1 hit, helpless
Bear Witness stands up, looking down at Elegance with all six of his camera-lens eyes.

>Pausing!

>>>>>>5

 No.605252

New session of AltG1, post sheets!
It's the landmark 50th session!

 No.605253


 No.605256

File: 1415930496059.gif (937.72 KB, 500x260, Saber10.gif)


 No.605257

File: 1415930594307.png (157.16 KB, 500x534, psiclops.png)


 No.605261

>>605252
http://pastebin.com/AStkZxiy

>playing from work at the moment, should be able to keep up but may not have time for chat

 No.605262


 No.605264


 No.605270


 No.605271

AltG1 Episode 50: "We've Only Just Begun, Superstar!"

When we last left off, two new foreigners had entered the mystical world of AltG1- Lady Morning Breeze and Achille. Their attempt to shoo away bizarre legged fish led to them getting sucked into a time-space warp that led them to a run-down cathedral in the town of Leadenpool, where they met the Cosmo Pony Ouranos, who was in need of protection for a negotiation with the Overlich for the body of the Ocean Titan Gohwinal. Waiting for the other group to arrive, Ouranos leads them to the negotiation place, where Terraveous the Stone Lich waits to assure that no funny business happens before it's time to do business.

Meanwhile, the main party is in a pickle under water! Now in the pirates' cave base, El Ganado, Turquoise Sun, and Flicker battle Captain PSIclops and his First Mate Eugene inside the submarine, while Elegance is in combat with Operative Bear Witness in the hangar housing the submarine, all trying to stall for time while Tourven the Rogue plants bombs in the submarine to cripple the pirates for the Unicornian Navy.
>resume

 No.605272

>>605271

She gets up and hits the button.

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.605273

>>605271
Achille snaps out of his "summoning sickness drowsiness" and remembers where he was and what he was doing.

He blinks twice, and shakes his head and stands to attention. He apologizes "Sorry dozed off. What did I miss?"

He looks at the lich standing before him. "And who's this?"

 No.605274

>>605271
He tries to grab Lady Portrait again, reaching under the piano to try to pull her out.
[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.605275

>>605271

Elegance continues to do what she does best: act really annoying. It's her job to distract the bear. And darn it, she's going to distract a bear!

She continues to blow the bear whistle to agitate the creature. [1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.605276

>>605273
>>605271
"Mister Achille, I understand it was night when we left, but thats really no excuse to be rude and pass out. If you needed a rest I'm sure arrangements could have been made."

"This is Mister Terraveous, the stone lich, one of the associates of the Overlich. He was just providing us a bit of entertainment while we waited for Lady Stella and her entourage."

 No.605277

>>605271
Standing up with the two small but bloody holes in his midsection, Ganado blows out a large puff of steam from his nostrils in a rage as he charges Captain PSIclops after he shoots at Flicker.

"GRAAAAAHH! YOU! Do you have any idea, any idea pendejo, how tired I am of this day?!" He asks as he brings up his knee to the Captain's face
[1d10+2] Slam (crits on 8+)

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.605278

>>605276
He Nods humbly. "You are right. I apologize."
He turns to the lich. "It is a pleasure to met you, Terraveous." He says, politely.

 No.605279

>>605272
You recover inside the elevator and hit the switch to take you up a level. Stella turns into a gaseous form and slips through the crack in the glass door, huddling next to you in the elevator. "You okay?" She asks telepathically.
>>605274
Your hooves slip on her hairless, lithe leg, as she continues to lie still in a way that makes it hard to tell if she was really alive…
>>605277
The Captain gets knocked to his feet and slides across the floor, firing both lasers at you.
>>605275
Both of the crosses embedded into Witnesses's chest begin to glow, as his claws glow in unison.
>Empower Weapon, Instant Automatic
>Claws now +3 weapons
>>605278
Terraveous puts his arms to his sides and bows, looking stiff as a board as he stands up. "Good afternoon, young griffon."
>>605276
"I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the music, madam," He says, sitting back down in his chair as he draws up his cello again, just before the door on the opposite side of the room bursts open, and three hyena-men, gnolls, come inside with pickaxes, tearing open the doorway to make it taller and wider. A tall, muscular, green ogre with stitches and machinery covering his skin steps inside after them. "Good afternoon, your lordship," he says, bowing politely, "Myself and my comrades have come to widen the doorway to allow Sir Stormbreed entrance for when the negotiations begin." His eyes turn towards Ouranos, Lady Morning Breeze and Achille, though he does not acknowledge them.

 No.605280

>>605279

She shakes her head and writes "Tactical retreat."

 No.605281

>>605279
Achille simply stares at the ogre at first, but reminds himself of his manners and bows, even though the tall lumbering onion eater did not acknowledge him.

 No.605282

>>605279
Morning simply continues waiting for the others to arrive, paying no notice to the ogre other than nodding in his direction politely.

Though internally, her heart races, the Lich, Gnolls, and Ogre making her extremely nervous.

 No.605283

>>605279
Ganado side steps the lasers, reaching down to grab PSIclop's face in a painful iron claw as he pulls him off the ground, snarling all the while.

"From early dawn, I failed to be there for my closest amigos when they were assaulted by your men, and took my best amigo! You poisoned Flicker!"

[1d10+2] Suppressing the Captain

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.605284

>>605279

Elegance gets a little worried. She heals herself in advance.

>Heal self: [1d10]


Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.605285

>>605279
He leaves Portrait for a moment, somewhat perturbed by humanoids' relative lack of hair, and dashes to strike Eugene with his scimitar while Ganado deals with the captain.
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.605286

>>605280
Stella nods as the elevator door opens up behind you and her. She steps back and takes cover behind the waist-high wall of the observation deck. "I hope we haven't gotten off on the wrong hoof, but I don't really feel like you respected my efforts to heal you, earlier," she communicates, sounding offended, "It's my duty to keep you safe and move you all on, but it's hard to do that when you refuse care."
>>>>605283
>Successupress
The Captain gurgles as he claws at El Ganado's arm, trying to break free. "I believe you're confusing professionalism for a vendetta," he says, "Any acts of ill will were coincidental to the mission, hurk!"
>>605285
Eugene doesn't seem to be terribly interested at the moment, either in your attempt to hurt him or the Captain's struggle with El Ganado- it appears to be business as usual for him. Though he drops his axe down and slaps you in the face with it as you dash towards him.
>Counter
>Turquoise takes 2 hits
>>605284
Bear Witness charges forward, both claws glowing blue and crackling with forceful electricity.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

>>605281
Terraveous sighs at the intrusion and noise before turning to Lady Morning Breeze and Achille. "This is Zhamfir, part of Zafferous, the Lightning Lich's delegation. Speaking of which, I had just told these folks that we had sixteen total in our number, and here there's four of you." The ogre stands up and nods. His body seems to be tight inside the long, black jacket, orange turtleneck, and blue denim pants that he is wearing. He adjusts his collar, a flash of gold appearing in the gap between his sleeve and the gloves he has on his hands. "Well, sir, you see, these three," he says, motioning to the gnolls, "Function as only two when they are all together, so two and one make three. Furthermore, Lady Elegance has come along with Sirs Skyfall and Stormbreed, but upon arriving declined to join us on account of 'not wanting to share a tiny room with filthy creatures and a whore,' and has remained in her room at Hotel Chevalier. Therefore, we are all even." Terraveous grumbles in annoyance. "Very well, I suppose His Majesty has allowed and approved of this."
>>605282
The ogre turns to you, Achille, and Ouranos, and finally acknowledges you properly. "Good afternoon, my name is Zhamfir, and these are Trilobite, Trainwreck, and Motherpuncher. We will be seeing you later on, we just came in to do some work." With this, he walks backwards out of the room, the three hyena-men following him out with stones from the now-ruined doorway.

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9 / Roll #2 6 + 3 = 9

 No.605287

>>605286
Both claws tear into Elegance, her attempt to heal herself failed as she takes more damage.
>Elegance takes 8 hits, helpless

 No.605288

>>605286
"¡Cállate! SHUT! UP!" Ganado growls in anger as he swiftly notices Eugene approaching from behind, swinging PSIClops around in his grip in an arc repeatedly.

"THEN, after the entire day after, I was left with nothing but failure as I watched one lose all hope and enthusiasm, another driven by vengeance, and another driven to suicide by my very presence! You have any idea how it feels to be THAT powerless for a luchador?!"

He completes the arc with a hard throw at Eugene, tossing the Captain straight into him
>Fight with your enemies, Throwing
[1d10+2]

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.605289

>>605286

She follows Stella, writing, "I'm fine, but I appreciated your efforts. Don't take it like that."

 No.605290

>>605287
>>605286

"Well… The plan is working…" Elegance whimpers as she gets back up. [1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.605291

>>605286
Achille cocks an eyebrow and repeats, mostly to himself, "'Filthy creatures and a whore'?"


"…They certainly have colorful names." He shrugs.

 No.605292


 No.605293

>>605286
Morning nods to Terraveous and continues waiting for the plot to get here.

 No.605294


 No.605295

>>605286
Wincing from the impact of the axe, he rubs his face where it hit him and watches Ganado vent. Unsure of how to react, he plays a short tune on the lute as he ponders the situation.
>Inspire: [1d10+2]

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.605296

>>605287
Eugene grunts as the Captain flies into him and falls to the ground, but the old man stands tall while the Captain gets up and claps him on the shoulder. "Eugene, please take care of him for me, I'll be fighting with the less-smelly one." He strolls over to Turquoise, spinning his laser-cutlasses around on a finger. Eugene gives El Ganado a 'it's my job' kind of look and charges towards him, swinging his axe in a horizontal arc.
[1d10]
>>605289
Stella nods. "But really, not accepting it is just foolish, no offense, considering the wounds you took earlier. I don't take pleasure in it, it's just the same as mixing juice or baking bread."
>>605295
Captain PSIclops fires his lasers at you, actually making a 'pew pew' sound with his mouth.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>605290
You are able to get up to your hooves, but the bear won't let your recent recovery stop the train.
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>605291
>>605293
Ouranos seems to have become rather anxious over the past couple minutes, looking out through a window at he sea. "Achille, Miss Morning, would you like to step outside with me for a short discussion?" She asks, motioning with her head towards the door.

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 4 = 4 / Roll #3 2 = 2 / Roll #4 9 + 2 = 11 / Roll #5 9 + 2 = 11

 No.605297

>>605296
Eugene's axe hits El Ganado in the shoulder, knocking him down and cutting him deep with the wide, heavy blade.
>El Ganado takes 5 hits
The Captain's lasers both miss Turquoise, his 'pew pew's turning into a 'plbbt.'
The bear's force claws tear into Elegance again, hitting more vital organs.
>Elegance takes 10 hits, helpless

 No.605298

>>605297
Ganado takes the axe into his shoulder with an agonized groan of pain, but lets it stay embedded as he grips the end of the shaft closest to him as he shouts, "YOU GO NOWHERE, pirata! I have not even begun to start with you!" He lifts the axe up and slams Eugene into the ground behind him by the length of his own weapon

[1d10+2] Slamming (crits on 8+)

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.605299

>>605296
Morning looks to Ouranos, actually glad for an excuse to leave the horrifying monsters behind for now.

"Of course."

Morning says turning to the Stone Lich.

"If you'll excuse us."

She says filing out the door with Ouranos.

 No.605300

>>605296
Achille nods and does as he's asked.

"Is something troubling you Ms. Ouranos?"

 No.605301

>>605296

"Well now you're just being rude, you ruffian," Elegance says as she is immediately knocked down again. "It's one thing to attack a pony, it's another thing entirely to not give them a fair chance."

Rolling a 1 to get up. [1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.605302

>>605296

She nods, but pretends to get distracted by something off to the side as she realizes what Stella's getting at.

 No.605303

>>605297
He holds his lute out as poor protection. "W-wait a minute. Psyker, is it? I couldn't help but notice that you like music. I happen to be a musician myself. I-I value my life as much as the next stallion, and I'm sure you do to. Here, can't we work this out? You seem like a reasonable man." To try to appease and/or distract the pirate captain, he slowly moves over to the piano and starts playing an upbeat tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES66ATHG1iY
>Inspire: [1d10+2]

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.605304

>>605303
>Mulligan: [1d10+2]

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.605305

>>605298
Eugene holds on as he's flung around, squinting at El Ganado as he mimics the action back at him.
>Slam
[1d10] crits on 8
>>605302
"So if it's really that uncomfortable for you, I can stop, but the only other method I have for healing you is actually quite damaging if it's overused. I don't want to have to force you, but it's better than the painful alternative, yes?"
>>605303
"This song is shit!" The Captain shouts out.
>>605304
"Oh, wait, it's actually pretty good," he says, folding one arm across the chest as he strokes his chin in musical contemplation.
>>605301
Bear Witness offers no opinion on the matter, instead roaring at you as you lie on the ground.

>>605299
>>605300
"Speaking frankly," she says, now standing on the sandy beach sprinkled with pebbles along the cold shore, waves battering the sand and crawling back like a slug, "I'm worried about my partner, Stella, and that she won't be coming back any time soon. We need to get the corpse back down to the ocean and reunite it with the rest of the body as soon as we can. I believe I would be able to call the meeting right away, but I don't know if you two would be comfortable with the whole posse of creatures and henchmen in the same room as four undead lords. I believe I might be able to just have myself and those four, if that's the case."

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.605306

>>605305
Eugene embarrassingly fails to lift you up, letting out a disgruntled sigh at the awkward moment.

 No.605307

>>605305

"What's the alternative?"

 No.605308

>>605305

"Well, I suppose you have a point," Elegance responds to the roar. "I WAS rude first."

"Well," she says as she gets up. "For what it's worth, I only did it as a distraction."

[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.605309

>>605305
"If I might suggest, we could go looking for Stella if you feel you would be safe here, in that time. If we find her we could show up fashionably late." He suggest, politely.

 No.605310

>>605305
Ganado sneers at Eugene as he fails to lift, and then throws the axe from his shoulder wound and pulls Eugene in close for a bone-crushing bear hug.

[1d10+3] Suppressing Eugene

"Then, after I failed to help any of them in even the slightest fashion, in an attempt to get you to leave the peaceful city YOU forcibly stole from its local inhabitants, I watched my best friend, a hero whom I swore an oath on my mask to help…"

Roll #1 4 + 3 = 7

 No.605311

>>605305
"Its not a matter of what I'd be comfortable with, you called me here to serve as a bodyguard, and that means protecting you. Even if the strange things in there are horrifying. So if you wish to begin the meeting now, and you feel safe doing so, then I support you in that."

"And of course, they are if nothing else, quite courteous for monsters."

 No.605312

>>605305
"Why thank you," he says humbly, trying to conceal his nerves. He glances at Ganado out of the corner of his eye, trying to keep PSIclops' attention. He leaves the seat and motions for him to take a seat. "I'm no professional, however. I'm sure you can do better than I can." He flashes the captain a grin.

 No.605313

>>605307
"Well, I could use Cosmo Magic to age the wounds so that they heal over time, but an incredibly short time, so you age in different places in your body, which is super bad for you."
>>605310
Eugene stretches back as he writhes in your grip, now the only one listening to you since Turquoise has captured the Captain's attention.
>>605312
The Captain goes over to the piano, sitting down next to you as he cracks his fingers. "Well, I can play pretty well, if I do say so myself," he says, and starts plunking out a tune.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQ-S6njQQw
>>605308
You recover once more, close to being on your last legs. You feel a fierce beating in your chest as you start to feel cold all over. Bear Witness roars at you again.
>>605309
"Unfortunately, Stella is currently hundreds of miles away and at the bottom of the sea, I don't think you'd be able to get to her and come back in a very timely fashion."
>>605311
"Thank you, Lady Morning Breeze, I ask because it is my fault that you are here." She walks back in to the building, taking you two with her and speaks to Terraveous. "We are ready for negotiations," she says. The Stone Lich stands up. "Very well, I will call His Majesty and my peers over, and we will begin."

Through some sort of communication via scroll, an entourage of creature features come down to the beach from a lanky-looking castle perched dangerously close to a cliffside, coming into the building all together. Leading the group was a massive, eight-foot tall man with a skull for a head and no skin, only black muscle. He wore a black fur cape, brown pants, and greaves, with a bejeweled necklace. Sitting on his right was Terraveous, and to his immediate left was a hunchbacked undead wearing a heavy fur coat, his skin green, stitched, and cauterized, with wide bolts stuck into his neck. To the far left was a tall and lanky man wearing a yellow robe with a black fur collar and a sash around his waist, with stitches in his skin running from the corner of his mouth up to his ears, the skin torn and thin, the skull visible through it.
Their entourage began to join them, but after Zhamfir and the gnolls came in, things were already starting to get crowded on the liches' side of the room- more oddballs and strangeties started filing in when the leader stood up and turned around. "Alright, everyone out," he said, "All of you, come on, get out, this was a poor choice of venue on my behalf." He turned around to look at Ouranos and her bodyguards. "You two can stay, I can't stand being this crowded when you all are so damn comfy." He sits back down in his high-backed chair, taking a deep breath and leaning forward. "So, introductions, first. My name is Skullheart, the Overlich. Who may you be?"

 No.605314

File: 1415937707166.jpg (73.58 KB, 636x636, 1415718127877.jpg)

>>605313

She shakes her head. "I'll manage just fine, thank you."

"You think the others are doing okay?"

 No.605315

>>605313
Ganado does not loosen his hold.

"He was killed at your mens hands, as I and the others watched… and that did not end his suffering. That lich you took him to makes him suffer even at this very moment, in a fate far worse than death and in a fashion I lose hope for every second of ending! Mi ira knows no limits at this moment!"

He bends backwards with Eugene in his grip, sending him into a punishing suplex to drive his head through the floor.
[1d10+2] Slamming helpless Eugene, crits on 8+

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.605316

>>605313
Achille bows, politely. "My name is Achille. It is a pleasure."

 No.605317

>>605313
"Lady Morning Breeze Fairbrooks Caelum"

Morning says with a slight bow.

"Of the Royal Order of Equestrian Knights-MILITANT, and House Caelum, serving as a bodyguard of Lady Ouranos of the Cosmo Ponies. It is a pleasure to meet you Overlich Skullheart."

Morning says, remembering that long formal introductions are best