[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]

/q/ - Quest

ADVENTURE!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]

File: 1399257722754.jpg (558.16 KB, 600x852, Death-Blow.jpg)

 No.570373[Last 50 Posts]

Welcome to the set, everyone. While the writers are busy writing how this movie is going to finally play out, I wanted you all to meet and to see if we could start practising the cinematography for the movie.

Now, let's get everyone in position and hand out the foam swords. No need to get injured now.

 No.570374

>>570373
Alright, Ink, just some quick notes about what we're working with here.

#Death Blow: instant, recharge 2, weapon: on success, kills an enemy that is at 2 wounds or less.

I want a standard movie trailer scene. Ink, try to make it look good as you take down Jim, who you've roughed up down to 2 wounds. We'll pan the camera around just as John comes down on you. Got it?


Name: Spilled Ink
Gender: Male
Race: Crystal Pony
Class: Blackguard
Talent: +2 Death Blow
Skills: Death Blow, Lifestream, Fervor, Emotional Resonance(racial)
Weapon: Crystal sword(single), Sombreic pendant (Catalyst)


Jim: Helpless/2
John: Fine

 No.570375

File: 1399258201524.gif (62.49 KB, 1203x885, Stunt Doubles.gif)

Cast list, gotta give credit where it's due.

 No.570376

>>570374
"Sorry kid."
DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

"You didn't make the cut."

'1d10+2' dc-1

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.570377

>>570376
That's good. Start lowering John, I want those wings wide open, gotta cover the light and make it look epic when we put down the title.

This time, I want you to do both actions in one take.

Do Deathblow first and then roll for the next attack in one post.

 No.570378

>>570377
"Sliced…"

'1d10+2'

"And diced."

'1d10'

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.570379

>>570378
Your sword work is good. Gives it that gritty feel and it'll sell well to the teens and kids.

Another shot, but use a Death Blow and pretend your casting Lifestream at John. Give the CGI guys a little more to work with.

Alright, Jim is on the ground again and John is coming at you just as you killed him.

Roll!

 No.570380

>>570379
"One for you…"

Jim! '1d10+2'

"…And one for you."

John! '1d10'

"Thanks for the meal."

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.570381

>>570380
Ooh! Is it my turn yet?

 No.570382

>>570380
>>570381
Check those cables up there. You almost ran them into each other.

It seems keeping a wounded guy down will be easier, so we might be throwing you against a bunch of guys as the movie progresses. Here, let's see how you do against Bob and Barrel.

Here's the scene, they're on patrol with orders to bring you in, but you have to remain hidden. You both walk into a big room at the same time and there's no way to go back because of crowds.

Fight it out, let me see what I have to deal with.

Bob: 6/5
Barrel: 4/6

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570383

>>570382
>>570381
"I got Bob."
Lifestream '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570384

>>570382
*flips trenchcoat*
"Lets Dance, kiddies….. "

This is totally a word of power

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.570385

>>570383
Bob, no need to jump on the table already, this is just a test.

>>570384
Watch the language. We'll get in trouble with the parent groups even if you're shouting made up words.

Bob: 3/5
Barrel: 4/6

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 3/6

 No.570386

>>570385
Aaah
Smack Barrel once with my totally real katana

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.570387

>>570385
That hit goes to Darkblade.
knock Bob down with my crystal sword.
'1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570388

>>570386
Good, a nice swing for the camera.

>>570387
Cooperation, we might need to play up that angle. We've seen plenty of love wolves, but a team aspect might make it sell more.

Bob: Helpless/4
Barrel: 3/6

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 4/6

 No.570389

>>570388
Whoa, no homo!
Lifestream on Barrel! '1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.570390

>>570388
"What? But loads of audiences like the archetype!"

Ahem.
"Nothing personal… Kid…. "
Death blow!

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5

 No.570391

Bob and Barrel, I want you to hold back for a moment.

>>570389
Careful, we're depending on that pretty face for marketing!

>>570390
But we need a niche for ourselves. Those movies were over done, we might have a future with these.

#Both of you, roll a d10 to help Ink back up.

Let's me set up a few cameras around to catch the moment. Sometimes the big bad and the lieutenants force you to focus on each other before you can do anything else.

 No.570392

>>570391
Hup! '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.570393

>>570392
Help him out. '1d10'

>>570391
"Hmm… maybe something Shakespearean? Like… YOU MUST BE THE SECRET INGREDIENT!"

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570394

>>570393
"Try "out, damned spot," I grumble.

 No.570395

>>570392
>>570393
This looks good. Expect lots of regular fights, but we have to mix it up. Make the audience believe that anything could happen during one.

Okay, whatever distraction is gone. Back to the action.

Bob: 6/4
Barrel: 3/6

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 4/6

 No.570396

>>570395
Kick Barrel in the face!
'1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.570397

>>570395
"Come, my dark minions… "
Raise some, uh, puppets?

 No.570398

>>570397
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570399

>>570396
Careful, we don't want to be paying for hospital bills so soon.

>>570398
>>570397
Jim, we need you to stand in.

Bob: 6/4
Barrel: Helpless/5

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 4/6
Jim 9 hits

 No.570400

>>570399
Cut away at Barrel while he's down!
"Chop-chop, boys."
'1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570401

>>570399
"MWAHAHA! FEAST ON BLOOOD, DARK MINION!"

Jim and I poke helpless Barrel
'1d10'
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.570402

>>570400
>>570401
Okay, I'll be expecting you to repeat that move later. Very good.

Bob: 6/4
Barrel: Helpless/3

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 3/6
Jim 8 hits

#Now, show me a Deathblow, then twist into an attack on Bob!

 No.570403

>>570402
Fervor!

"One down…"

'1d10+3' dc-1

"…And one too slow."

'1d10+1' dc-1

Roll #1 1 + 3 = 4 / Roll #2 3 + 1 = 4

 No.570404

>>570402
"Nothing personal kid… "

Jim hits barrel once '1d10'
Death blow' 1d10+2'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.570405

>>570404
'1d10+2'

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.570406

>>570403
>>570404
CUT!

It's been quite a bit till we got to see the coup de grace, audience might not like that.

You're all pretty talented, but we've got a time budget to deal with. New rules:

#Death Blow: recharge 2, weapon: Deals wound damage instead of hits; 6-7 deals 1 wound of damage, 8-9 deals 2 wounds, crits deal 3 wounds. failures deal double damage, including wound damage.

LIGHTS!
CAMERA!
ACTION!

Jim: 5/6
John 5/4

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570407

>>570406
HAVE AT THEE, JOHN!
'1d10+2'

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.570408

>>570406
"Everybody betrays me… "
*unsheathes katakana*

Death blow Jim

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.570409

>>570407
Careful there, leave the flashy stuff to the animators. It's what we pay them for.

>>570408
Hmm, that might go well in the plot.

Jim: 5/5
John 5/4

Ink: 5/4
Dark: 6/6

 No.570410

>>570409
"Too scared to move huh kid? Huh kid?"
This could be a word of power '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.570411

>>570409
Fine. Fervor and Lifestream John.
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.570412

>>570410
I'll have the writers work on the dialogue. A side story would give us some sequel room.

>>570411
That's pretty cheap, but it's in the story. We'll tone it down before the real production begins.

Jim: 5/5 Can't Counterattack
John Out

Ink: 5/4 Fervor
Dark: 6/6

Bob's going to jump in next, 2 versus 1 always looks better when the hero is outnumbered. Doing it to the bad guy means we might have to focus on them next.

 No.570413

>>570412
Uh… autocrit means any success crits. It doesn't automatically hit.
Still, attack Jim. '1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.570414

>>570412
"I'm no hero… I'm too dark… "

Smack Jim
'1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570415

>>570413
I'll just lower my head in shame.

>>570414
You're a gold mine.

Jim: Helpless/3
Bob 6/5

Ink: Helpless/4
Dark: 6/6

 No.570416

>>570415
Getting up! '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570417

>>570415
"It's over… Nerds… "

Death blow jim!

'1d10+2'

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.570418

>>570416
Save that motion. It'll attract the ladies, I'm sure of it. We'll add a little steam around you and we'll be rolling in dosh.

>>570417
YES!
YES!
This is what I want it to look like. GRIM and GRITTY! We'll add some ketchup blood stains on the camera, a little shakiness, and we've suckered in the teens!

Jim OUT
Bob 6/5

Ink: 5/4
Dark: 6/6

Barrel is coming in next!

 No.570419

>>570418
Death Blow on Bob! '1d10+2'

Roll #1 1 + 2 = 3

 No.570420

>>570418
"Serve me, fool… "
Raise ded

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.570421

>>570419
Woah, should I call in the nurse? You feeling okay there?

>>570420
Too dark! Someone fix that light post that fell on Dark's head!

Bob 6/5
Barrel 5/6

Ink: Helpless/2
Dark: Helpless/5

 No.570422

>>570421
Getting up. '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570423

>>570422
Alright, but I'm getting some ice brought it. Don't want it bruising too much.

Bob 6/5
Barrel 5/6

Ink: 5/2
Dark: Helpless/5

 No.570424

>>570423
I'm fine! The bruising will just make me look grittier!

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570425

>>570423
I think we've established that this penalty is too dangerous. What's next?

 No.570426

>>570424
>>570425
Take a quick break while we clean up. Despite being just some setup shots, these are going to go in the DVD as extras.

Everyone, back to your places!

New Rule:

#Weapon, Recharge 2; if this attack renders the enemy helpless, it loses half its current wounds, or a minimum of two.

Jim: 5/6
John 5/4

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570427

>>570426
Alright, John, let's do this!
Fervor! basic attack leading in…
'1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.570428

>>570426
Let's be quick. Desthblow Jim!

Roll #1 5 + 2 = 7

 No.570429

>>570427
We'll put the camera right in front of the blade. Make it look real gory when it goes in during the real film.

Jim: 2/6
John Helpless/3

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570430

>>570429
"Switch!"
Now, DeathBlow Jim!
'1d10+3' dc-1

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.570431

>>570430
Also fervored.

 No.570432

>>570428
I did take it into account here:
>>570428

 No.570433

>>570429
Poke john

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.570434

>>570430
YES! Make three copies of this, I want this in the film!

>>570433
Neat, make it look like you aren't playing fair either. We'll have the interns make some posts in image boards asking if it's proper and we'll get the internet swords masters pay up to watch.

Jim: Helpless/3
John Helpless/2

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570435

>>570434
because fervor ended, I'm helpless, so I'll get up. '1d10+1'

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5

 No.570436

>>570434
Death blow Jim!

"So le pathetique… "

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.570437

>>570435
This is just a test run, I'm having a stage hand help you up so we can keep rolling.

>>570436
Remember, you have to knock them Helpless with it, they can't already be down. Try again next turn with a Death Blow!

Jim: Helpless/2
John 5/2

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570438

>>570437
Alright, basic attack on John then! '1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.570439

>>570437
Try it with john!

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.570440

>>570438
Too much force! Tone it down!

>>570439
Hmm, but it does follow up nicely.

Jim: 5/2
John OUT
Bob 6/5

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570441

>>570440
Now Death Blow Jim! '1d10+2' dc-1

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.570442

>>570441
Now that is some fancy hoof work, but we need another take. I think the camera was off.

Jim: 1/2
Bob 6/5

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570443

>>570442
Let's try the new Death Blow now.

 No.570444

Everyone, move the cameras to Point D. We're going to try for a new angle.

>>570443
Cameras are rolling, give it your all.

John 5/4
Barrel 5/6

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570445

>>570444
Fervor!
Death Stroke on Barrel! '1d10+2' dc-1

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.570446

>>570444
Sorry, had to go a bit. Yell at john! Power word!

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.570447

>>570445
>>570446
Pay attention to the fight, but watch the camera. The blinky lights mean they're on!

John 5/4
Barrel 5/6

Ink: 4/5
Dark: 5/6

 No.570448

Here's what you are working with now, just in case I forgot to mention it.

#Weapon, Recharge 3; On success, removes a wound in addition to normal damage done

 No.570449

>>570447
Fervored basic attack on John then! '1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570450

>>570447
Alright, try it now!

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.570451

>>570449
Go all out, struggle for the camera. Make it look good when you go down.

>>570450
Good, that's how it should be done. Barrel, I want the same reaction next time.

John Helpless/3
Barrel 1/5

Ink: 4/5 One Fervor remains
Dark: 5/6

 No.570452

>>570451
Fervored Lifestream on Barrel! '1d10+1'

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8

 No.570453

>>570452
Say something edgy about death. Anything, just to have a baseline to work with. Barrel, go hit the showers. Will be stopping after this test.

John Helpless/3
Barrel OUT

Ink: Helpless/5
Dark: 5/6

 No.570454

>>570453
Get up.
"Ashes to ashes…"
'1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570455

>>570453
Yell a the helpless guy now!

"Die DIE BLOOOD….!"

power word

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.570456

>>570453
Good work. Just hope you'll like being drawn in those boys love magazines with Dark.

>>570455
Language!

John 5/3
Bob 6/5

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 3/6

 No.570457


 No.570458

>>570456
"…Dust to dust."
sweaty flex as I wind up and…
Death Blow John. '1d10+3' dc-1

Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6

 No.570459

>>570456
"The teens love it though!"

"Heh… dweeb, want some?"
Deathblow John too!

Roll #1 6 + 2 = 8

 No.570460

>>570458
>>570459
Yes, another great dual attack! We'll need to play up your connection in the movies. Keep this up and I can see spin-offs for both of you.

John OUT
Jim 5/6
Bob 6/5

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 3/6

 No.570461

>>570460
We test Impale now?

 No.570462

>>570460
"Oooh! An entire franchise!"

Ahem. Smack Jim.

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.570463

Last one, the sun is setting and we just need a few more. Red Buffalos all around, on me.

#Impale
Pins an enemy to the ground with your weapon, making it an easy target.
Weapon, recharge 4; on success, all attacks against the target count as Automatic for one turn, but you cannot use Weapon skills next turn since yours is stuck in the target.


Jim 5/6
Bob 6/5

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570464

>>570463
Alright, Impale Bob! '1d10+2' dc-1

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.570465

>>570464
Calm down son. Hold the eagerness for the real filming.

Jim 5/6
Bob Helpless/4 Impaled

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6

 No.570466

>>570465
Alright! Try hitting bob!

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570467

>>570465
"Sorry, Bob. You're all out of time."
Activate Fervor, then Automatic Lifestream on Bob.

 No.570468

>>570466
>>570467
DANG SON!

This whole power-set is going to be rewritten!

Jim 5/6
Bob OUT

Ink: 5/5
Dark: 6/6 One Fervor Remains

 No.570469

>>570468
knock Jim down for Dark. '1d10+1' dc-1

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.570470

>>570468
and use that hit from Lifestream to heal myself.

 No.570471

>>570469
>>570470
Gotta take a breather every other attack. If we keep going over the top, we'll lose the audience.

Those simpletons, unable to grasp our hard work.

Jim 5/6

Ink: 4/5
Dark: 6/6 One Fervor Remains

 No.570472

>>570468
Try an impale myself on Jim!

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.570473

>>570471
Attack Jim. '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.570474

>>570471
>>570473
"You're dead, Jim."

 No.570475

>>570472
>>570471
Just barely, but the computers will make it look better.

Jim Helpless/5 Impaled

Ink: Helpless/5 Attack Autocritted from Fervor
Dark: 6/6

 No.570476

>>570474
You went helpless, because Fervor made your Critical hit Autocrit anyway.
>>570475

 No.570477

>>570476
Getting up. '1d10+1'
We should retest tomorrow with skills that aren't Lifestream.

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2

 No.570478

>>570477
We'll make a few characters and just toss some skills on them, see how they mesh.

Shall we end it for today?

 No.570479

>>570475
Alright, uh, kick Jim in a cool way?

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.570480

>>570478
Yeah, it's late. Thanks for working with me on this.

 No.570481

>>570478
Yeah, I'm tired

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.570482

>>570479
I understand it, but we need something else. It just looks petty. Maybe we can save it for the really bad guys. Someone we just saw kick a puppy or something.

>>570480
>>570481
No Problem.

Cut, let's load the film on the projector and review it for later. Everyone, get some drinks and we'll meet again.

#Pause

 No.570829

File: 1399567173624.jpg (156.77 KB, 550x794, killer-elite-korean-movie-….jpg)

Welcome to Scumville, the seediest part of our great land. Where the worst of the worst congregate, making offerings to their deity, the almighty bit, any horrible way they can.

But that ends today, because your cops who've had enough. No bribe, no rules, nothing can stop you from bringing Justice to to this town.

So we begin, in the Perro Muerto Bar, where enforcers and practitioners gather to eat the marrow of their victims. It's dark, it's suffocating, it's a pretty killer place.

 No.570830

>>570829
Let's go to the bar and order something. See who takes notice.
"Germane Stout."

 No.570831

>>570830
The bartender is a Buffalo with far too many bags under his eyes to be Equinely possible, and even more bags of guilt on the inside.

"10 bits." He says.

A Zebra whose stripes seem to move around on their own, forming a set of watchful eyes, talks with an Earthie who is far too cheerful to be in a place like this.

"Get this, he starts saying things, and you know me, you know? You know what I did!"

A Donkey sits in the corner, draining the bar of its liquor. Occasionally, a depraved smile forms in between drinks.

 No.570832

>>570831
Pay up, then take a mouthful of the stout. Thick and bitter, just the way I like it.
"As a matter of fact," I speak up without turning to the zebra or Earthie, "I find myself curious. What did you do?"

 No.570833

>>570832
The Earthie continues to drink and laugh.

"I twisted his knees from his two front legs! Hahaha!! That stupid mayor ought to get the message when he sees his kid like that!"

He starts padding the Zebra on the back, who just humors him, but is now actively watching you.

 No.570834

>>570833
Take one last deep swig before setting my bottle down and standing up.
"That's rather ironic, actually. See, there's someone who wanted to send a message to you."

 No.570835

>>570834
The Earthie just stares at you with a dumb look, seriously expecting you to hand him a letter or a telegram.

"Really, what is it?"

 No.570836

>>570835
Look him dead in the eye as I draw my sword.
"Some ponies in the force are sick of having to deal with ponies like you. Lucky for them, I've been out of a job since Sombra got kicked off his throne, so I ain't on the force."
Disinterestedly examine my blade for any flaws or damage.
"Lucky for them… not so lucky for you."
Death Blow. Aim for his back; see if I can sever his spine. '1d10+2'

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.570837

>>570836
Because of Greatweapon, that crits on 9+. So that's a supercrit.

 No.570838

>>570836
>>570837
You hear a rather pleasing crack come from his spine. For a moment, its the only sound reverberating in this patheting excuse for a building.

As he falls to the floor, he tries to crawl away with his front hooves while his Zebra partner dives at you.

"I will sacrifice you to heal that!"

Ink 5/5

Earthie Enforcer Helpless /2
Zebramancer 5/5

 No.570839

>>570838
Glare dead into his eyes, my eyes streaming purple aura as I call up the dark arts I was forced to learn under Sombra's rule, focusing all my hate and rage against the skumbag world I'm forced to live in at this sack of crap who thinks he's tough.
"Go ahead and try, tough guy."
Transfix '1d10+1' +1 because Crystal Emotions.

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.570840

>>570839
The Zebra manages to strike you with his own dark energies. Some of his stripes leave his body and appear on the Earthie lifting him up.

"I'll break each and every one of your bones!"

Ink 2/5

Earthie Enforcer 1/2
Zebramancer 5/5

 No.570841

>>570840
The aura around my eyes flares as I focus dark energy into my blade.
"Actually… I think I'll break yours."
Swing and strike right where his stripes connect to his body, trying to make his stripes explode outward.
Blast '1d10' crit on 9+, critfail on 2-, autocrits because necromancer

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.570842

>>570841
You do more than that as your blade cuts into him. His stripes begin shaking, as if deciding to flee or fight the necrotic infection spread by your blade.

"Zeeb!" The Earthie yells as his partner falls on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

Ink 2/5

Earthie Enforcer 1/2
Zebramancer Helpless/3

 No.570843

>>570842
On crit, Blast hits all nearby enemies. Did it not hit the Earthie?
This would also be a good excuse to bring in more enemies.

 No.570844

>>570842
>>570843
Such forgetfulness on my part.
The Earthie finally bites it and passes out on the floor as he calls to his friend.

A table flies at your head as two more people come in during the commotion, a Pegasus with plenty of tattoos and a goat who forgot to bring his fur and sanity along.

Roll to dodge the flying furniture, beat 6 and roll a regular action then.

Ink 2/5

Zebramancer Helpless/3
Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 5/5

 No.570845

>>570844
Dodging '1d10+1' +1 because CE affects all rolls the turn after critting.

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.570846

>>570845
Equaled 6, go ahead and take an action now.

 No.570847

>>570844
>>570845
That was close!
Now to Transfix the charging Pugilist!
Chuckle darkly with my eyes streaming a purple aura as I glare into his eyes.
"You can't beat me. I know your deepest darkest fears… And I can make them consume you."
Transfix '1d10+1' same turn, CE still in effect.

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.570848

>>570847
No good, he manages to punch you and send you to the floor. His partners in crime join him in kicking you while your down.

Ink Helpless/4

Zebramancer Helpless/2
Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 5/5

 No.570849

>>570848
Roll away and pull myself to my hooves.
"Heheheh… guess you're going to make me do this the hard way."
'1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.570850

>>570849
They follow, striking you every inch of the way.

"No one messes with our gang!"

Ink Helpless/4
Takes a wound on a 2

Zebramancer Helpless/1
Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 5/5

 No.570851

>>570850
"Maybe you should make sure your zebra friend doesn't bleed out on you? Oh wait, you gangs don't have any loyalty to each other, just yourselves."
Hopefully that gives me the opening I need to get up. '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.570852

>>570851
"If he dies to you, he didn't deserve to live, let alone be with us."

Ink 5/4

Zebramancer DEAD
Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 5/5

 No.570853

>>570852
"But see, that's the thing…"
Chuckle darkly as I glare into the Goat's eyes this time. Maybe this will work better?
"You're already dead."
Transfix pls work. '1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.570854

>>570853
You only hear a no coming from somewhere as your hooves are tripped right underneath you.

Ink Helpless/3

Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 5/5

 No.570855

>>570854
Okay, that's it. Roar as I jump to my hooves, my entire crystal body going a smoky black color as I embrace the darkness inside.
I'll pay for it later; but then again, I've always known that…
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570856

>>570855
The bill always comes due and always gets paid in full.

"No one messes with us!"
"You've got a lot of nerve to come here, or a deathwish. Maybe you need to polish the stupid out of you."

Ink 5/3

Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 5/5

 No.570857

>>570856
"Oh, I've got a deathwish all right. And it's all of you scumbags that I wish were dead!"
Blast the Streaker!
'1d10' crit on 9, critfail on 2, hits all enemies on a crit

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.570858

>>570857
You can hear the Streaker's shoulder break into a million pieces. Without his fur, you can see the bone in all its malformed glory.

Ink 5/3

Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker 2/5

 No.570859

>>570858
Death Blow the Streaker; Expose more of that bone for all the world to see.
After all, he likes having it all hang out, doesn't he?
'1d10+2' crit on 9, critfail on 2

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.570860

>>570859
He does and laughs as his muscles and other viscera are free for the world to see, rolling in a pool of his own body parts.

He starts dragging himself over to you as the Pegasus keeps trying to get in a good hit.

Ink 5/3

Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker Helpless/2

 No.570861

>>570860
Try this again: Stare into the Pugilist's eyes.
"Do you truly wish to share his fate?"
'1d10+1'

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.570862

>>570861
He is your puppet now. There is no free will in this body anymore, it has been supplanted by fear of death.

Fear of you.

Ink 5/3

Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Goat Streaker Helpless/1

 No.570863

>>570862
The Pugilist attempts to finish off his friend.
'1d10'
Try to keep him transfixed. '1d10+1'
"Good… your end shall be merciful…"

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 4 + 1 = 5

 No.570864

>>570863
Keeping him transfixed succeeds on 5+, by the way.

 No.570865

>>570863
They fight with each other briefly.

Then the Streaker explodes.

"Honestly, why do I pay you guys if you're all so weak?"

A well dressed Unicorn begins walking towards the both of you.

"I might as well have just been throwing my bits down a well."

Ink 5/3
Permanent Minion Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Well-Dressed Unicorn ??/??

 No.570866

>>570865
Don't I need to keep rolling to keep him transfixed?
Have him Slam the Unicorn. '1d10'
I'll either keep him transfixed or attack the unicorn. '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.570867

>>570866
Yeah, but you got a Critical anyways, feel free to toss him to the fire.

Somewhat safe attacks, no? Unfortunately, they're interrupted by an Earthie and a Zebra.

"Of course, with a little work, even they have their uses, even after the end!"

Ink 5/3
Permanent Minion Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Well-Dressed Unicorn 7/6
Un-Earthed Undead 12 Hits
Zombified Zebra 10 Hits

 No.570868

>>570867
Okay.
"Perfect. I'll get straight to business then."
Pugilist Grapples the Un-Earthed away to give me a clear shot to Blast the Unicorn!
'1d10'
'1d10' crits on 9 critfail on 2 hits all nearby on crit, autocrits necromancers

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.570869

>>570868
The Pugilist does the stupid thing of punching a member of the undead, but he does it well enough. The Zebra, even in death, is wise to your tricks and jumps in your way.

"See, they'll fight to the death, again!"

Ink 4/3
Permanent Minion Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Well-Dressed Unicorn 7/6
Un-Earthed Undead 8 Hits
Zombified Zebra 10 Hits

 No.570870

>>570869
"But this will be the last time. I promise you that."
Wait until the Pugilist has weakened the Un-Earthed by kicking him… '1d10'
And I will finish it off with a Death Blow. '1d10+2' crit on 9 critfail 2

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 1 + 2 = 3

 No.570871

>>570870
A powerful blow from the Pugilist. You can see why he was brought on-board as you collapse onto the floor.

Ink Helpless/2
Permanent Minion Pegasus Pugilist 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Well-Dressed Unicorn 7/6
Un-Earthed Undead 2 Hits
Zombified Zebra 10 Hits

 No.570872

>>570871
Have him help me up! '1d10'
I get up. '1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.570873

>>570872
You're standing, but you're both taking a beating.

Ink 5/2
Permanent Minion Pegasus Pugilist 3/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Well-Dressed Unicorn 7/6
Un-Earthed Undead 2 Hits
Zombified Zebra 10 Hits

 No.570874

>>570873
Death Blow failed last time, so it's recharged right?
Death blow the Un-Earthed. '1d10+2'
Pugilist attacks the Zebra. '1d10'

Roll #1 3 + 2 = 5 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.570875

>>570874
I might suggest retreating for now, you've done what you came here to do and you've found out about your next target.

Ink 1/2
Permanent Minion Pegasus Pugilist Helpless/4
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Well-Dressed Unicorn 7/6
Un-Earthed Undead 2 Hits
Zombified Zebra 10 Hits

 No.570876

>>570875
Grr… fine. There's always next time. Leave the Pugilist to hold them off as I grab my bottle of stout and head out the door.

 No.570877

>>570876
"Leaving so soon!" The Unicorn laughs as you vanish into the darkness of Scumville.

#Pause

 No.571613

File: 1399688941012.jpg (148.89 KB, 600x855, 1f8bce8116934d6f88b2453236….jpg)

It's another night in this den of evil.

While you had to beat tail last time, it wasn't without its benifits, as you left with information regarding your next target, Harold Horn. An information dealer and trafficker of villainy. You've tracked him down to an apartment building where he's holding up with his gang.

Why don't you introduce him and his friends to your weapons?

 No.571614

>>571613
First case the place out. Can I see where they're positioned? '1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.571615

>>571614
Not in the vile fog that has settled in. Even Celestia herself could confidently say she's concealed here.

Make another roll if you decide to move in.

 No.571616

>>571615
Perfect. Maybe I'll have the element of surprise… '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.571617

>>571616
Hardly, Harold Horn has surrounded himself with the worst of the worst. It's actually a boon to him that you showed up, they would have started tearing into each other.

Like this big Buffalo aiming his horns at your flank. You'd better dodge if you don't want to end up flattened.

 No.571618

>>571617
Dodge… back into him, flipping myself to grab his horns and throw myself over and behind him. '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.571619

>>571618
Congratulations, you're on top, but can you stay there and control your new steed while his friends are showing up?

Ink 5/5

Buffalo Wagon 5/5
Marked Goat 4/5
Sharpened Crystal Stallion 5/6

 No.571620

>>571619
One way to find out. My eyes glow purple as I stare into the buffalo's eyes.
"Resistance will only bring you sorrow…"
Transfix. '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.571621

>>571620
You hear only a brief cry of pain as his body is surrendered to you. Another puppet for you to do as you wish with, and all he can do is watch.

Ink 5/5
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Marked Goat 4/5
Sharpened Crystal Stallion 5/6

 No.571622

>>571621
A fine steed for me…
I shall have him slam the Goat into the ground as I Death Blow my crystal brethren.
'1d10' '1d10+2' crit on 9 critfail 2

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 9 + 2 = 11

 No.571623

>>571622
The Goat is too quick, but it's only a matter of time before his luck runs out against such a beast. You, however, manage to send bits of Crystal flying everywhere. Idiot forgot that he shouldn't block a blade with his body.

Ink 5/5
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 3/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Marked Goat 4/5
Sharpened Crystal Stallion Helpless/3

 No.571624

>>571623
"Foolishness. Such irritating foolishness…"
Blast the Goat as the Buffalo pins the Stallion down. In fact, I'll have the buffalo pin him in the most violating way possible.
After all, that's what these types do for fun, right?
'1d10+1' Crit on 9 autocrit necromancers
'1d10+1' grapple

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 10 + 1 = 11

 No.571625

>>571624
Maybe the Goat has more luck than you thought.

"Huah! Is that all you got, pony? Should I get you one of the little girls we used? Or are you more into boys?"

As for your Buffalo, I'll leave it to you to imagine what a behemoth like that does to a damaged Crystal pony.

Ink Helpless/4
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 3/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Marked Goat 4/5
Sharpened Crystal Stallion Helpless/1

 No.571626

>>571625
"Explains your poor skills, if you have to practice on children so you don't lose."
I'll get up and face the goat. '1d10'
The buffalo… he will drag the stallion off to a dark alley and show him what it is like to be violated before finishing the job.
I expect it will be about five turns before he returns; plenty of time to finish off this goat.
'1d10+1'

Roll #1 1 = 1 / Roll #2 4 + 1 = 5

 No.571627

>>571626
You probably should have rested longer, but that means more people would have gotten hurt.

"What better than those that can't fight back, like YOU!"

Ink Helpless/3

Marked Goat 4/5

 No.571628

>>571627
Roll away and get to my hooves. '1d10'
"Careful; this sheep's got teeth."

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.571629

>>571628
"Maybe you'll make this fun, eh?"

He licks his blades as he dives towards you, better think fast!

Ink 5/3

Marked Goat 4/5

 No.571630

>>571629
Blast him away!
'1d10' crit on 9

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.571631

>>571630
Your dark energy lifts him, and for a brief moment, he knows fear as he is flung with force against the building. He screams in agony as parts of his limbs shatter.

Only a short distance away, another set of screams reverberate in this foggy miasma.

Ink 5/3

Marked Goat Helpless/3

 No.571632

>>571631
"Do you hear him? Do you hear your partner cry out as his dignity and self-image are shattered and torn from him? This is the fruits of the black seeds you sow."
I twirl my blade and wind up for a strike.
"And the reaper has come to collect his harvest."
'1d10+3' crit on 9 removes 1 wound

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.571633

>>571632
"Hey, wait, we can talk this out, right? RIght?!"

The Buffalo makes his return, breathing heavily and awaiting orders.

Ink 5/3

Marked Goat Helpless/1

 No.571634

>>571633
"No." Tie him up and stuff a gag in his mouth. Look around; what kind of structures are nearby? I assume that with fog this thick, we're close to the water.

 No.571635

>>571634
Yeah, it's how they sneak in so much stuff. Under the cover of darkness like this and the absence of enforcement, all manner of narcotic is brought into the country. And all manner of payment is exchanged here, whether they want to or not. There's lots of warehouses, but most are empty today, only being used briefly for business and then abandoned.

 No.571636

>>571635
Good.
"Now, your boss is a necromancer. That means if I just kill you, he'll raise you as an undead and send you after me again. Do you understand why I do not want that?"
Glance over at the buffalo; how's it doing?

 No.571637

>>571636
"Heck, I don't want that, you know?" He responds sheepishly.

There's a couple of stains on the Buffalo's coat, but he's doing fine otherwise.

 No.571638

>>571637
"So I'm afraid the only thing I'd be able to do to avoid that is to render your body unusable for resurrection."
Start examining my sword idly.
"That means all your limbs have to come off; your head too, just in case. The liver needs to get punctured or he'll use it for blood familiars; the heart and lungs as well. The stomach will need to be removed too; the art of making corpses explode is rather annoying, if not deadly.
In fact, I'll probably have to cut your torso into chunks, just to make sure."
Glance at him out of the corner of my eye.
"Nothing personal. I just can't stand allowing any more scum to build up in this city."
Can I telepathically communicate with my transfixed buffalo? I ought to remember how to taunt the trapped personality with their worst nightmares.

 No.571639

>>571638
Sombra and his military taught you well, as the Buffalo's body is yours, it responds like a puppet with its strings being pulled by naught but a though, and the personality inside is subject to each and every of your whims.

Do as you wish with them.

 No.571640

>>571639
Listen in on that trapped personality; let's hear what he has to say.

 No.571641

>>571640
Stripped of the body he was so proud of Beheri whimpers like a child as he sees you wield his strength.

"Let me go, I beg of you! I'll leave this place, I'll never trouble you again, or this city! Please, just give me back my body! PLEASE!"

 No.571642

>>571641
"No. You abused that privilege, took advantage of your strength not to advance yourself, but to drag others down. You behaved as a child with a toy they are not responsible enough for; and thus like a child, you shall be denied that which you abused.
Now, tell me everything you know about Harold Horn."

 No.571643

>>571642
His body begins to blabber on about his warehouses, his men, his equipment, his true location.

"The building, it's just a front. He goes in, but there's a hidden route inside, he's actually a few buildings away. If we suspected anything, we'd just burn the place down and no one would be the wiser."

His memories are yours to take, just like a parent takes away the toys of a misbehaved child.

 No.571644

>>571643
Run through them all, looking for three things: those he cares about, that which he fears, and what crimes he has committed.
Details are not necessarily important; I only require the general idea of the memory, not every last detail.

 No.571645

>>571644
The only thing he cared about was the pleasures of the body. Being a body guard was good work, and there were plenty who offered their body to get close to Harold. Beheri took advantage of each one of them.

What he fears is to be overshadowed, to lose everything his body has given him. Thus, he also surrounded himself with food, always eating in the moments between work. He even took the lunches that his 'coworkers' brought with them.

As for the list of crimes, it's easier to enumerate the ones he hasn't which are only a few. He and Harold aren't that high up and frequently have to get their hooves dirty. Beheri has participated in nearly every crime that has been committed by their gang, or giving approval to them while fully aware of their ramifications.

 No.571646

>>571645
Then I know what to do.
With just a few nudges, tweaks, and twists of his feeble mind I turn his fears into reality. I take every memory of being full, of tasting something, of every single act that ever brought him even the slightest pleasure. While he is in my thrall he shall know only hunger, a gnawing need that torments him as the 'memory' of being cast out and shunned for losing his body. I keep copies of the true memories stored, of course: need to be able to fix him if I need to fix him and make something new. I might even erase him entirely someday…
But for now, I focus on the goat as I line him up to get cut up.
"Like I said, nothing personal. Though you probably do deserve this."

 No.571647

>>571646
"Hey wait, no, don't, stop!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"




After his screams are complete, the city falls silent for a brief moment in all of its history.

#Pause

 No.576162

File: 1400557951859.jpg (93.13 KB, 942x1014, Bad side of the lake.jpg)

You stand in a puddle of Goat. Even professionals can only do as well as their available tools let them. Fortunately for you, some of the more loose lipped dock workers have let it slip that a boat filled with questionable goods will be arriving soon. Waiting for it will be none other than Harold Horn.

 No.576163

>>576162
Ink 5/5
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

 No.576164

>>576162
Clean myself off and do my best to hide the mess. Wouldn't do to have one of the mooks stumble in on it and sound the alarm. '1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.576165

>>576164
Unfortunately, a warehouse like this doesn't stock any cleaning supplies. It's supposed to, but do you honestly expect inspectors to come here for that?

Future stealth rolls are at -2.

 No.576166

>>576165
Great. Ah well. On to the warehouse to the right. Quietly. '1d10-2'

Roll #1 7 - 2 = 5

 No.576167

>>576166
Almost. A zebra's ear perks up and he starts looking out a window. Hurry up and hide under it before he spots you!

 No.576168

>>576167
Down! '1d10-2'

Roll #1 3 - 2 = 1

 No.576169

>>576168
"'EY, EY! What do you think you're doing 'ere!?"

The Zebra starts running down the stairs and you can hear a few other hoof steps following near him.

Quick, you're about to be jumped! What will you do!

 No.576170

>>576169
Find the door they'll have to come out of and calmly wait outside it where it'll hide me when it opens, having my buffalo minion stand in plain view right outside it.

 No.576171

>>576170
They kick open the doors. Seems they don't respect the property around here. Along with the scarred Zebra, a Donkey with some sunglasses and a Diamond Dog equipped with brass knuckles jump out with him.

"Oy, Beheri, good to see ya Buffabro. I saw someone real wicked step around these parts. Help us find 'im before he causes trouble on the shipment for da boss."

 No.576172

>>576171
Smirk to myself as I have him respond.
"Already found him. I'll show you where."

 No.576173

>>576172
The scarred Zebra spins in place with a smile while the other two ease up.

"You are the horse, Beheri! Everyone knows they can count on you. Let's take 'im to the boss and maybe we get a bonus. Lead the way."

 No.576174

>>576173
"Right there."
Step up behind the Diamond Dog and run him through.
Death Blow '1d10+2' dc-1

Roll #1 10 + 2 = 12

 No.576175

>>576174
The blade cuts right through all the soft organs without slowing down. He barely registered it entering it, he just looks at the sword that has suddenly appeared inside of him.

"Oy, what the heck Beheri! He got loose!"

Ink 5/5
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam

Scarred Zebra 4/5
Glassed Donk 6/5
Knuckle Dog Helpless/2

 No.576176

>>576175
"Oh? You haven't noticed?" I smirk evilly at the zebra, then make my minion do a little hopscotch dance. "Beheri's not the one in charge anymore."
My eyes blaze green and trail a purple aura as I stare into the zebra's eyes.
"And now neither are you."
Transfix the zebra '1d10+1'

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.576177

>>576176
"What you doin'!"
"What's with the eye, Master."

Ink 5/5
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam
Permananently Minioned Zebra Necromancer 4/5
Skills: Lifestream, Bloodborn

Glassed Donk 6/5
Knuckle Dog Helpless/1

"Get up, this guy, there's something wrong and we should get out!" The Donkey yells as he tries to get the dog to get up and runaway.

 No.576178

>>576177
"What's wrong is that you aren't dead yet."
The buffalo grabs the donk, holding him in place. '1d10+1'
The Zeeb Lifestreams the Donk. '1d10'
And I attack the Glassed Donk! '1d10+1'

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6 / Roll #2 5 = 5 / Roll #3 1 + 1 = 2

 No.576179

>>576178
The Donkey's adrenaline helps him escape the Buffalo's hold and evade your attacks.

"Nah equine, I signed up for an easy job, I'm outta here!"

He's running, you and your minions will need to beat 7 to catch him.

Ink 5/5
Permananently Minioned Buffalo Wagon 5/5
Skills: Grapple, Slam
Permananently Minioned Zebra Necromancer 4/5
Skills: Lifestream, Bloodborn

Glassed Donk 5/5

 No.576180

>>576179
Buffalo wagon tackles him to the ground! '1d10'
Zebra necro chases him down! '1d10'
and I put him in the ground. '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10 / Roll #2 7 = 7 / Roll #3 1 = 1

 No.576181

>>576180
They beat him while he's down, hard. You can tell they broke a few bones and he's coughing up blood.

"What the hell, guys? *BLEUGH*Since when did you decide to work with the coppers? *AACKS*"

 No.576182

>>576181
"Look into their eyes, boy. Nobody's home."
Grin as I kneel down next to him.
"Besides…"
Show him the blood on my blade.
"I'm not even close to being a cop."

 No.576183

>>576182
"I can talk to the boss. If you're looking for a job or cash *cough*, I can get it for you. jUst stop pointing that thing at me."

 No.576184

>>576183
"I'm not here for money. I'm here for blood… and you seem like an eager donor. Unless you want to end up like your friends here?"

 No.576185

>>576184
He looks at them. Then back at you.

"Nah, no way Equine. I'm not going to be your toy."

He tries to spit at you, then starts coughing up blood.

 No.576186

>>576185
"I can respect that. Now, you have some things to answer for to the Big Boss."
Stab him in the liver, then have the minions hold him down as he slowly bleeds out.
"If you're going to repent, now's the time."

 No.576187

>>576186
"I… Refuse…" He tries to get out, but the Zebra keeps his mouth shut. All he can do is glare and look mad at you and struggle to get out.

 No.576188

>>576187
"Let him talk. Even scum like him deserves to have their last words."

 No.576189

>>576188
"You think I had a choice in all this? Look around, not much opportunity here, now look at you, you a trained soldier picking on us."

 No.576190

>>576189
"You know, your friends are still in there. I can shift through every memory, every experience, every sin. I know what you've done, and I know the world is better off without you… and I'm not afraid to die because it would be better off without me.
You know the difference between us? I regret my sins; the weight of them crushes down on me every day. You? you just hide from the guilt by drowning yourself in pleasures and self-pity.
Do you even regret any of it?"

 No.576191

>>576190
"I regret getting beat up by these puppets, jerk."

 No.576192

>>576191
"Hold his mouth shut, then break his legs. We don't need him dragging himself off somewhere he can be found."
Once they do that, I'll cut out his tongue so he can't yell for help, then head back to check on that diamond dog.

 No.576193

>>576192
The Donkey will be waiting for you. It's all he can do now.

As for the Diamond Dog, he's managed to crawl his way inside and is trying to reach one of the rooms in the back. When he sees you his pace picks up from glacial to an infants.

 No.576194

>>576193
"You didn't think I forgot about you, did you?"
Cut him off and get in front of him.
"What's in the back room?"

 No.576195

>>576194
He just scowls at you and struggles to insult you. "My stuff, stupid."

 No.576196

>>576195
"Hmn."
Go listen at the door. Can I hear anyone behind it?

 No.576197

>>576196
"Just, be quiet okay. They'll be back soon. Don't struggle and it'll be over soon for the both of us, okay. Just a little more and they'll let us go, just do as I do, hon."

 No.576198

>>576197
Bust open the door.
"Good evening. Am I interrupting something?"

 No.576199

>>576198
There's a bed with visible springs on the room. On top of it is a Pegasus mare, her wings wide open to reveal all of her and conceal the child behind her.

"Who are you? You don't look like one of Harold's men."

 No.576200

>>576199
"…The name is… not important. What are you doing here?"

 No.576201

>>576200
"What do you think we're doing here in a dilapidated warehouse like this? We're paying back debts with our bodies."

She drops some of her tensions and lowers her head, trying to be cute and submissive the only way she knows how.

"You look like a strong stallion, maybe *I* could show you a good time."

It's easy enough for you to notice that she's still using her wing to conceal the filly.

 No.576202

>>576201
"You're not fooling me by trying to hide the kid. Besides…"
Show her my bloody blade.
"…I'm not with Harold. Quite the opposite, in fact."

 No.576203

>>576202
Her eyes get big as she sees the blade, the filly starts to cry.

"I'll do anything you want, just let the kid go. I can handle this, not her."

 No.576204

>>576203
"You've told me what you're doing here, now tell me why. What debt do you have to repay?"

 No.576205

>>576204
"This town is always suffering from a gang war. My family lost a bet or something, I was payment. You fill in the blanks."

 No.576206

>>576205
"Well, consider the debt paid. You and the kid are getting out of town, tonight."

 No.576207

>>576206
"How? We'd be caught by Harold's men outside."

The Diamond Do finally manages to get to the room and is reaching for the blanket.

 No.576208

>>576207
"Oh right. Forgot about you."
Stab the diamond dog through the back of throat, then clean off my blade and sheathe it as I have the buffalo enter the room.
"Harold's men won't be giving you any trouble."

 No.576209

>>576208
They freeze in place when they see you stab the Dog, then they curl up when they see Beheri. They're just shaking together on the bed.

 No.576210

>>576209
"Don't worry about big boy here; he's not the one steering right now." Make him do a silly dance to demonstrate.
"I'll have him carry you back to a train station and buy you both one-way tickets to anywhere you want to go- as long as it's out of this town.
He'll pay with his own funds- it's not like he's going to need them anytime soon."

 No.576211

>>576210
She stares at you for a few moments, then her brain starts working. She grabs all the clothing she can and does her best to conceal herself as the child. She gives you a wide berth as she heads through the door, but kicks the Diamond Dog on the way out.

You've saved two people so far, who knows how many more you'll save when you deal with the shipment?

#PAUSE

 No.581081

You've gotten two people out of this, now for the rest. Hiding in an alley between two warehouses and where the deal is supposed to take place, you see several ponies with Clover cutiemarks, the Lucky gang. Looks like they're adding trafficking and slavery to their rap sheet.

Horn's men come in on an over loaded van. Even from your hidden point, you can still tell it's moving in a way that shows its full.

A dark brown stallion from the Lucky gang steps up.

"Show us the goods!"

 No.581082

>>581081
Keep watching from my hiding place, subconciously keeping tabs on the mare and filly through my connection with the buffalo. I have words to share with them before our paths separate for good…
Oh, and zebromancer is here too. Head's rather empty, even for a crook. No wonder he was so easy to control.

 No.581083

>>581082
Most people tend to clear out their thoughts and ideas after spending some time here. Either you leave in a body bag or you never leave at all.

Horn's employee dutifully opens the side door, revealing a number of people, mixed races and genders. The Unicorn amongst them has had it pretty bad.

"Where's the money?" He yells back.

A Lucky ganger brings up a bag and drops. When one of Horn's men approaches it, he gets real agitated and runs up to Lucky ganger's face.

"You think this is a joke!?"

 No.581084

>>581083
Hmn… how many hostiles can I see? And I assume the van is filled with their captured slaves?
How do I cut the van off so they can't just take off with the victims?

 No.581085

>>581084
Four from Lucky's Gang.

Three from Harold Horn.

Roll for a spot check to know where they are. You've mostly been listening in so far.

 No.581086

>>581085
Hmn… take a quick peek to establish where they are. '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.581087

File: 1401767816539.jpg (35.6 KB, 838x648, alley fight.jpg)

>>581086
Harold's horses aren't all too happy about this. They've left the van to not risk getting shot while sitting.

"What kind of money is this? You asked your kid brother or something to doodle on paper?"

"Hey, don't say stuff like that. Once, we're done here, that'll be the only money that is accepted here."

 No.581088

>>581087
Hmn…Time for some baiting action. Send the zebra out to draw their attention, speaking through his mouth.
"What, you think we're stupid, brah?"

 No.581089

>>581088
"Of course not. You know we've been increasing our turf and our trade. We're offering you guys some early access to how it's going to be in the future."

Most of the Lucky gangers start laughing, but Harold's agents don't follow.

"Play it smart. Show us the real money or I get Zeebs here and the rest of his crew to beat it out of you. Right Zeebs, these fools won't be laughing after you and that Dawg are finished with 'em?"

He approaches him and raises his leg to hoofbump him.

 No.581091

>>581089
"Right," have him return the hoofbump… then clutch his shoulder and fall to the ground, spasming.
The blue Harold guy closest to me, has he been drawn out yet? I need a clear shot to either take him out or sneak around him to get to the van.

 No.581092

File: 1401769192043.png (75.97 KB, 838x648, alleyfight 2.png)

>>581091
When Zeeb starts spasming, all sound evactuates the area. The sound of thrashing on the ground is all that can be heard for a few seconds before Lucky's men start backing off and weapons are being pulled.

"Who shot him! SHOW YOURSELF!"

"It wasn't us, I swear!"

"Put your pieces down, and then we'll talk!"

"No way, we're not idiots!"

 No.581093

>>581092
Have him drag himself back into the alley, past me as I press myself back against the wall, letting the shadows hide me as I wait for the right opportunity to strike…

 No.581094

>>581093
"Shoot 'em, they're trying to steal our stuff!" Harold's main agent yells as he follows Zeebs into the alley. "Kill 'em and burn their money with them!"

He Start's dragging the unresponsive Zebra deeper towards you as magic and bolts start flying everywhere.

 No.581095

>>581094
Have the zebra latch onto his neck and make him look into his eyes…
As I come up behind and run him through.
Death Blow '1d10+2' dc 5

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4

 No.581096

>>581094
Also the zeeb bleeds out a minion, so the guy gets drenched in blood.
Bloodborn '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.581097

>>581095
>>581096
Three on one seems a little unfair, but no one is going to call you out on it.

His surprised yelling only helps to intensify the battle. You'd better hurry if you want to save anyone.

Ink 4/5
Zeebs 5/5
Bloody Pal FULL

Harold's Earthie 6/6

 No.581098

>>581097
Leave the Zeeb and his minion to deal with him while I run out to the cart. Getting the victims out is the first priority.
Nopony else suffers at their hooves if I can help it…
Zeebs Lifestreams the Earthie. '1d10'
Bloody pal attacks the Earthie too. '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.581099

>>581098
Roll for your own speed and stealth. 2d10.

 No.581100

>>581099
I AM THE NIGHT '2d10'

Roll #1 3, 4 = 7

 No.581101

>>581100
You're pretty meaty for the night. At least you managed to keep it it, but the others are shooting at anyone that moves.

Roll another 2d10, but at a -1.

 No.581102

>>581101
Slip through the shadows, quiet as death
Cold as the steel misted with their last breaths
'2d10-1'

Roll #1 9, 4 - 1 = 12

 No.581103

>>581102
Good, you made it to the van, though everyone on Lucky's side got a good look at the Crystal Pony that was running towards it.

The unfortunate inhabitants are doing what they can to help each other. Some of the older ones are guarding children, who can't stop crying.

 No.581104

>>581103
Grab the most physically fit ponies from inside.
"I'm getting you out of here, but I can't kill and pull a cart at the same time. That's where you come in."
How many do I need to pull this van?

 No.581105

>>581104
Just one more, but it's more of a balance thing. One of the heavier girls could do, keep the cart from turning over, but they'll be exposed. At least inside, they have something close to a wall to protect them.

There's a Goat lass with a covered eye, a Diamond Dog lady with a bashed in nose, and a Pegasus mare with clipped wings. You'll have to pull one of them out.

 No.581106

>>581105
The mare with clipped wings. If I know pegasi, not being able to fly is a death sentence already.
"Get ready; we're going to go hard and fast, and we won't be stopping until we're clear, got it? Even if you get hit, fight through the pain and keep going, or everyone in this cart dies at the hooves of those bastards out there. That, or they get shipped off to wherever you were being sent anyway, with several more bruises and broken bones to show for it."
Now let's head around front to get strapped in!

 No.581107

>>581106
She simply looks at you and heads for the straps. Seems she isn't keen on any of those bad ends you mentioned. Let's roll to get out of this battle. 2d10. You're still in much better condition than her, you get a +1.

 No.581108

>>581107
So would that be a d10 and a d10+1, or a 2d10+1?
'2d10+1'

Roll #1 1, 3 + 1 = 5

 No.581109

>>581108
The world goes white for a second, and then when you come back to, the Pegasus finds that one of her wings has been brutally detached. Looks like there was a spellcaster amongst the group.

To her credit, she doesn't even scream. You caught a break with her already being dead inside. She struggles to push the cart alongside you, but once it gets moving, it'll be hard to stop.

Thing is, where are you going to take these girls? The last two could just pass as any old regular street walkers, but not these.

 No.581110

>>581109
Just get out of sight, then call my zebromancer back to me. Once we're out of firing range, I'll hook him up and have him take the cart to the local police station; let them sort it out.
If a wagon of trafficked slaves isn't enough to get their attention, a zeeb commiting suicide by Bloodborning himself to death on their front steps sure as hell will.

 No.581111

>>581110
Let's hope your right.

#PAUSE

 No.585779

The good news is that you saved a lot of lives and brought down the police's attention to Scumville with that stunt you pulled.

The bad news is that the police are in Scumville, and none of them are happy to be here.

Outside of your hidden apartment, you can see a few homeless ponies running down the street, away from the incoming tide of police. A few blocks away in every direction, people can be heard screaming.

What will you do? Make a run for it as well, or try to bunker down?

 No.585780

>>585779
Don't have any place to bunker down in, so I'll start walking down the road. Best way to avoid someone is to keep moving.

 No.585781

>>585780
A few ponies and donkeys pass you by, running as fast as they can. It's time like these you see just how many of the impoverished called Scumville a variation of home. You spot a fair number of single parents with multiple children trying to get away clutching a dirty futon or thick jacket, their only remaining possession. Others are junkies who've taken quite a beating in their time here.

You find yourself in a bit of a crossroads. Keep walking straight and you'll wind up against the Wall. Plenty of hiding spots and if you can make it over, you'll be in the good part of town. It'll also be packed.

Take a detour to the left leads to St. Bernard's clinic, the only glimmer of hope in this wasteland, but the police will be headed out here in force eventually.

Going down the alleys in the right leads to a packed housing unit. It's territory held by the Polished Paw gang, but they might have trouble keeping you out and they'll be busy with the police.

 No.585782

>>585781
I'm not here to escape, I'm here to clean up. I break every rule about what you're supposed to do in the bad part of town and head down the alleys to the housing unit.

 No.585783

File: 1403578381864.jpg (108.2 KB, 640x480, dhp2.jpg)

>>585782
Normally, any one who can avoid it stays out of here unless they were born into the suffering here. Not today, there's crowds of people trying to get away from the cops and the gang members out here are the low level guys who were just trying to join. They're doing their best to keep the fences and barriers up to keep out the glut of poor people trying to escape the police brutality.

There are three buildings in poor condition, the North, East, and West Development projects. Which one do you try to get into?

 No.585784

>>585783
North, the direction of the Empire I'll never see again.

 No.585785

>>585784
First, you'll need to get past their barricade. There's lots of ponies around begging and arguing with them, so you could try to sneak past. There is also plenty of material you could fashion together to get around them, but the options are yours.

Just to note, there is a fence around the entire project and plenty of homebrewed defenses around. You easily spot a Dogge with a crossbow looking down from the 10th floor.

 No.585786

>>585785
Hmn… let's see what sort of items are laying around…. '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.585787

>>585786
there's plenty of leftover wood and bricks from the construction project. the homeless ponies and others have brought in their own material, usually loose metal from leftover shipping containers.

Worst part is that at times, it's hard to tell what is really leftover material and what is someone's house.

 No.585788

>>585787
Let's see if we can stick enough pieces together to make something to fall over and knock a section of the fence down. The rush of refugees should keep them occupied long enough for me to slip inside. '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.585789

>>585788
you mostly wind up with imitation Warhammers and other weapons. Seems like your old life is catching up to you. You could distribute them to some of the random homeless people here, but even if you lead them, they could still get hurt.

 No.585790

>>585789
I'm just looking for a distraction anyway. I'll just leave these where the homeless can easily see and grab them, then try to find a way to sneak in. '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.585791

>>585790
The weapons slowly find themselves being taken to the front of the crowd and the wanna-be gangsters who were keeping them away find themselves being struck with your weapons. Several get pass and make a break for it, you amongst.

For their efforts, two of the homeless equines get a bolt through the leg. That Dog up there has a good aim and he takes aim at you.

Roll 2d20 to evade his shots.

 No.585792

>>585791
Duck and weave, duck and weave…
'2d10'

Roll #1 10, 7 = 17

 No.585793

File: 1403580427076.gif (24 KB, 819x603, Housing projects.gif)

>>585792
You're trained well, but it only barely helps against a criminal with advantage. He manages to nick you in the leg, hurting it lightly. Nothing a few painkillers won't clear, but now might not be the time.

You hide behind the West housing building. There's loads of stuff that block line of sight that you could sneak around, but that also means that there might be a surprise waiting for you.

Do you want to try your hoof at stealth or try for a more physical approach?

 No.585794

>>585793
I'll start with stealth. Dash behind the box to the left of me before they get line of sight.

 No.585795

File: 1403581025599.gif (25.76 KB, 819x603, Housing projects2.gif)

>>585794
You're covered.

You have a better view of the Dog with the Crossbow.

 No.585796

>>585795
Quietly slip over behind the box to the right of me, opposite of the BG there. Let's see if I can set up a quiet takedown…

 No.585797

File: 1403581666680.gif (25.55 KB, 819x603, Housing projects2.gif)

>>585796
Despite the riots, he's trying to take it easy, those that got through were taken care of, as far as he's concerned. You can sneak up on him, but roll a d10 on top of your normal attack.

 No.585798

>>585797
Sorry, drifted off there.
Let's slip up behind him, then cut him down and drag the body out of sight before anyone notices.
Death Blow '1d10+2' dc-1
'1d10'

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.585799

File: 1403582879668.gif (25.72 KB, 819x603, Housing projects3.gif)

>>585798
YOU WERE SPOTTED!

Seeing you jam it in to one of his Dawgs, the gangster immediately sounds the alarm, calling the nearby Dogs to your position. The Dog you stabbed is bleeding, but still alive and the crowds just a short distance away are becoming erratic.

 No.585800

>>585799
Fall back a little to draw him out of the line of sight of the Doge, then try to over power his mind with Transfix.
'1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.585801

File: 1403583473886.gif (25.65 KB, 819x603, Housing projects4.gif)

>>585800
The blow took him by surprise, the pain dulling his other senses. While his instincts focus on keeping out the pain, there's no one home to keep you from taking control.

Polished Paw Dawg 3/3 Bleeding
Skills: Marksman Shot, Reflex Shot

 No.585802

>>585801
Have him take cover behind the box we were just behind and Marksman Shot the Doge on the Tenth Floor to draw their attention.
'1d10'
While he distracts them, I'll head into the corner made by two boxes to get out of their line of sight.

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.585803

File: 1403583790303.gif (25.62 KB, 819x603, Housing projects5.gif)

>>585802
He's a good shot and manages to nail the Dog up there against the wall with a bolt through his shoulder.

'2d10'

Roll #1 6, 4 = 10

 No.585804

>>585803
>>585802
Unfortunately, he takes a Magic Bolt on his way to cover.

Ink 5/5
Dawg 1/3 Bleeding

 No.585805

File: 1403583979074.gif (25.53 KB, 819x603, BAdgus.gif)

>>585803
>>585804
I meant like this.
Anyway, I'll have him put suppressing fire on the one to the left of him. '1d10'

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.585806

>>585805
And he takes a few arrows to his body. The homebrew armor manages to keep him alive, but it won't be for much longer. He'll be dead momentarily.

Ink 5/5
Dawg Helpless/2 Bleeding

Where to?

 No.585807

File: 1403584653991.gif (25.65 KB, 819x603, BAdgus2.gif)

>>585806
Come up behind the one on the other side of the boxes and Take him by surprise, running him through before he knows what hit him.
Death Blow '1d10+2' dc-1
Meanwhile, I'll have my minion Reflex Shot on the one on the 10th floor. '1d10'

Roll #1 2 + 2 = 4 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.585808

>>585807
Even as he bleeds there, unable to move his legs, he has unerring accuracy. It would have been hell to go up against that bleeding minion if he had moved up their hierarchy. He pierces the skull of the upstairs archer, a quick whimper is all you hear.

As for you, the Dawg is able to use his arrows to parry your blow and get some distance.

Ink 4/5

Gangster Guard Dawg 4/4

 No.585810

>>585808
Close the distance and cut him up.
'1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.585811

>>585810
Seems that running away was his best option. One he didn't take.

Ink 4/5

Gangster Guard Dawg Helpless/2

 No.585815

>>585810
They never do. Not until it's too late…
Finish this with a single well-placed shot to his vitals.
Death Blow '1d10+3' dc-1

Roll #1 4 + 3 = 7

 No.585818

>>585815
With no more true guards and the Dawgs inside barely starting to come out to see their dead comrades, the masses outside have broken through. It's a mass of people fighting and breaking things, making it trivial for you to waltz in through the front area.

Of course, now you're in an enclosed area surrounded by very bad people above and below you, with plenty of innocents to get caught in the crossfire.

#Pause

 No.588974

You've entered the building and are stuck in a dusty hallway, at the end of which is two doors leading into the building, and trouble, proper. You can already smell the stale air and suffering coming from behind the drab doors.

How will you proceed? Slow and methodical, or with swords swinging?

 No.588975

>>588974
Subtlety is for those who value their own lives. It's time to let these criminals know they're about to reap the whirlwind.
Shatter on the doors '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.588976

>>588975
Fortunately for you, these doors weren't locked. They pop to the sides and bang against the wall, which has probably alerted the entire building.

One of the Dawgz rushes out of his door and yells out "It's the VIGILANTE!"

 No.588977

>>588976
So theyve heard of me… Dive in and seek out any targets nearby.

 No.588978

>>588977
A pair of Dawgs appear from one of the rooms, brandishing home made crossbows. Shoddy things, but they'd hurt in these close quarters.

Hat Dawg
Loose Pant Dawg

"Don't mess him up to much, there's a reward for his head!"

Roll your attack and roll to spot too.

 No.588979

>>588978
Shatter the hawt dawg. '1d10'
Spotting '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.588980

>>588979
Those legs of theirs let them get real close to the wall, enough that you manage to miss and they get a few kicks.

Ink 3/5

Hat Dawg
Loose Pant Dawg

 No.588981

>>588980
"Surprise."
Transfix hawt dog. '1d10'
Ceep spotting? '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.588982

>>588981
His mind is still rejecting you, but his body is yours, at least for the moment. He stops moving, only occasionally twitching, which frightens the other Dawg who takes a step back.

You also manage to notice during the lull in fighting that many of the doors have been boarded up or barricaded, from the outside.

Ink 3/5
Hat Dawg 4/4 Temporary Minion

Loose Pant Dawg 4/4

 No.588983

>>588982
Set the dawg
Et the dawg on his On hos friend. '1d10'
Death blow his friend. '1d10+2'

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 1 + 2 = 3

 No.588984

>>588983
The adrenaline helps the Loose Panted Dawg evade your combined attacks and he kicks his comrade against the wall.

Perhaps all the dust and loose particles are messing with your lungs.

Ink 3/5

Hat Dawg Helpless/3
Loose Pant Dawg 4/4

 No.588985

>>588984
Take a deep breath and Shatter loose pants. '1d10'
"Pull your pants up. Ever heard of a belt?"

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.588986

>>588985
"Ain't no one telling me what to do or wear, 'specially some Crystal filly like you!"

Ink 3/5

Hat Dawg 4/3
Loose Pant Dawg 4/4

 No.588987

>>588986
"Very well. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts."
Death Blow Hat Dawg. '1d10+2'

Roll #1 4 + 2 = 6

 No.588988

>>588987
"What in Tartarus crawled up inside of you and died? Why you doin' this?" The loos panted dawg yells as his comrade is stabbed.

Ink 3/5

Hat Dawg 2/2
Loose Pant Dawg 4/4

 No.588989

>>588988
"Because before I pay for my crimes I'll make damn sure I take as many with me as I can!"
Shatter loose pants. '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.588990

>>588989
"You're worse than all of us. At least we actually make money instead of just going around beating people up." Hat Dawg yells as he tries to attack you.

Ink 3/5

Hat Dawg 2/2
Paw-held Pant Dawg 2/4

 No.588991

>>588990
"You put money ahead of ponies. At least I make sure my victims deserve it. How much blood is on your hooves?"
Transfix the pant dawg '1d10' crit on 8

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.588992

>>588991
"Bro? Bro!" BRO!!"
The Transfixed dog lets go of his now destroyed pants, but it's okay, he still has a shirt on.

Ink 3/5
Shirt Dawg 2/4 Temporary Minion

Hat Dawg 2/2

 No.588993

>>588992
Shirt dawg attacks his bro. '1d10'
Death Blow the hat dog. '1d10+2'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 9 + 2 = 11

 No.588994

>>588993
Actally another+1 from CE.

 No.588995

>>588993
The Shirt Dawg and the Hat Dawg tussle on the floor for a moment, but he holds him down on the long since faded carpet, giving you plenty of time to properly gut the Hat Dog.

Despite being Transfixed, the Shirt dawg still has an expression of horror on his face.

 No.588996

>>588995
"I have a message for your boss. Tell him the last of Sombra's Sworn shall cleanse this city."

Slit hat dawg's throat. Since their boss is a necromancer, he doesnt need to be alive.

 No.588997

>>588996
*shirt dawgs

 No.588998

>>588996
You're able to hold him long enough that by the time he regains control of his body, it's too late. He dies in a pool of his own blood with his friend.

The entire apartment complex goes silent, but then you start hearing and seeing banging on all the doors.

 No.588999

>>588998
…?
But theyre barricaded from the outside… I take cover.

 No.589000

File: 1404534909011.jpg (92.95 KB, 640x480, sf-barricaded-door.jpg)

>>588999
Like so, but some doors are nailed shut and others have simply been destroyed. Listening check roll a 2d10.

 No.589001

>>589000
'2d10'

Roll #1 7, 9 = 16

 No.589002

>>589001
You can hear suffering, the cries of people trying to leave their 'homes'.

They turned this housing project into a prison.

 No.589003

>>589002
Start to Shatter doors open. '1d10+1'

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.589004

>>589003
You'll probably need to hammer out the kinks on your sword after this is all done.

"Please, help us! Let us out!" You hear coming from inside, followed by desperate pawing at the hole you made. "Please!"

 No.589005

>>589004
"Don't worry, I'll get you out."

Grab some nearby debris and Shatter the door again. '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.589006

>>589005
"Please, I just want to go outside!" The female Diamond Dog in the room yells as she starts yanking off the more manageable chunks you've broken.

You manage to break off the last pieces of door keeping her inside, but as she finally has freedom within he steps, she trips and lands on you.

 No.589007

>>589006
"Easy, easy there, you're out now. Mind helping me get the others out?"
Try to contain my blush. '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.589008

>>589007
It's contained enough.

"Thank you," she whispers. "Sorry, but I usually don't let myself get excited like this."

She tries to smile, but all you see is a barely emoting face, only an occasional twitch moving in the direction of a smile.

"What's your name? I'm Dorothy, Dorothy Perrera."

 No.589009

>>589008
"Spilled Ink. What where they doing to you here?"
If she's not moving, neither am I.

 No.589010

>>589009
"Come on, we have to help the others first. The neighbors arentrapped too."

She tries to get up, but now that you had a moment, you can see her emaciated body and the normally thick Dog arms are practically skeletal. She tries to pull out the boards blocking another door, but her earlier energy is gone.

"They locked us up, and then they kept the money that was supposed to be used to help us. Look down there, you can see the hole they used to slide in food."

 No.589011

>>589010
My jaw tightens.
"Thank you. I no longer question why I did not regret killing them."
Use my fury to Shatter the next door. '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.589012

>>589011
You were trained to keep your cool, but this isn't a situation that calls for it. You hack and slash at the door, the only reason the people inside aren't frightened is because you are either here to free them or kill them.

Inside the next door is another Crystal pony, but he's lost all his shine.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting a Crystal pony to have joined up with them. Are they desperate for recruits?" He tries to laugh at his own implications, but he starts coughing.

 No.589013

>>589012
Gently pick him up and carry him out.
"Their organization just got terminated. Violently."
Move on and break into the next room.

 No.589014

>>589013
The next door has a mother and pup, but both are down to the bones.

You can't break all these doors down, and the people inside, if they aren't after you, won't be able to help themselves. So what will you do?

 No.589015

>>589014
I don't know. I'll look around and see if I can find any food supplies or something.
'1d10'
"Dorothy? How long did they keep you all here?"

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.589016

>>589015
"It's hard to tell, we didn't see the sun much. But, I've gotten a bit bigger since we got locked up, maybe a few years now?"

The room the two gangsters came out of has a good supply of food, but it won't be enough to pass around to all the people.

 No.589017

>>589016
Grab the food and help feed Dorothy.
"Well, they're dead, so they'll never do this again. However… I'm not sure what to do with you all mow. Theres still more who need to die, so I can't stay here…"

 No.589018

>>589017
"It sounds rough right now, but as long as I can see the outside, I'll be happy. Then you can worry about everyone else."

 No.589019

>>589018
"…what about the others?"
Go feed the mother and child.
"I can't break everyone out… But if I don't, they'll die."

 No.589020

>>589019
"Are there others with you? The gang, it has a lot of people and you made a lot of noise. What exactly is going on?"

 No.589021

>>589020
"I'm cleaning this city up. The gang? They're dead now. Wasn't easy, but I was alone."

Sigh and sit down next to her.
"…I thought the death of Sombra meant I could finally live free of all that corruption… And then I find shitholes like this."

 No.589022

>>589021
"Mom told me not to use words like that. But, how did you get in? I always overhead them talking about all the people making sure we couldn't escape. How did you get past all those guards? Did you, really kill them all?"

 No.589023

>>589022
Point at the two dead diamond dogs.
"Ask them yourself."

 No.589024

>>589023
She takes a few breaths when you point out the bodies, but she doesn't have the energy to do more.

"We'll try to get the others out. If you keep going and take out the rest of the gang, we'll be able to save everyone else."

 No.589025

>>589024
Nod and stand back up.
"All right. Good luck Dorothy. I'll try to stop by to see you before I have to move on."

 No.589026

>>589025
"Thank you, and, to be honest, make those shitheads pay, okay?"

#PAUSE

 No.592414

File: 1406682990370.png (264.32 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 1.png)

There are riots and battles going on outside the building, but for a select group of individuals, this is exactly what they are looking for. Raiding the "Dawgz" criminal gang's main headquarters during such a time made it easier to get in, but there might not be much of a chance to get out.

You've all broken in, but reinforcements are coming and will hinder your further progress.

Spilled Ink
You were able to get a few more civilians out of the building, but gang members have rushed in from the upper levels to keep you out. There's one patrolling just ahead, a Pegasus who flew up ahead of the others.

Wf+6
You managed to get in through a less sanitary route, but that means you can take one of the Earthie guards by surprise.

 No.592415

>>592414
Ghost reportin'.

Name: Ghost
Race: Crystal Pone
Class: Toxicologist
Skills: Chameleon Smoke (MC), Revolving Drum (2), Backstab (1)
Talent: Backstab +2

Set up Chameleon Smoke to go into stealth. '1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.592416

>>592415
Weapon: Single

 No.592417

>>592414
Move forward to the blind spot on the wall and wait for the pegasus to turn his back.

 No.592418

File: 1406683841958.png (265.6 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 2.png)

>>592415
>>592416
Stealthed.
There must be a special ingredient in that smoke, because the guard starts coughing and getting teary eyed. He puts down his weapon to rub his eyes.

"I told that idiot to not smoke inside." He says in the middle of a coughing fit..

On top of your next action, roll a perception check.

>>592417
Despite his best efforts, he doesn't see you and starts heading off up the hall.

 No.592419

>>592418
Move over onto the wall to the left of me and slide forward, taking a peek down the hallway for hostiles.

 No.592420

>>592418
Forward, and slash his throat.

'1d10+3' Backstab (DC5, autocrits, 9+ renders helpless)

Roll #1 3 + 3 = 6

 No.592421

>>592418
Crit. Revolving Drum triggers. Chameleon Smoke. '1d10+1'

Crystal emotions re-triggers.

Perception: '1d10+1'

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10 / Roll #2 6 + 1 = 7

 No.592422

File: 1406684678284.png (247.63 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 3.png)

>>592419
There's another guard, this time a Diamond Dog with a bat. He's walking towards your direction, nose in the air.

"Heh, that jerk…" He says.

>>592420
>>592421
The smoke is making it hard for him to breathe or scream. Your blade in his backside doesn't help.

You can make out that there's another person patrolling nearby. Better make this quick.

Earth Dawg Helpless/4

Ghost 5/5

 No.592423

>>592422
Finish the fight. Cut his throat with the dagger.

'1d10+1' (DC-1, Autocrits)

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.592424

>>592423
Revolving Drum -> Chameleon Smoke '1d10+1'

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.592425

>>592422
Wait for him to reach grabbing range, then Smash his throat in with the pommel of my blade so he can't scream and pull him back into the room with me before we're seen.
Shatter '1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.592426

File: 1406685246369.png (246.45 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 4.png)

>>592423
>>592424
He makes wheezing noises as he starts bleeding profusely. Unless he gets medical attention, he's a goner.

>>592425
Sombra's forces taught you well. You muffle some of the sound with your free hoof, and now he's on the ground, trying to breath. The Pegasus didn't even hear a thing.

Diamond Dawg Helpless/3

Ink 5/5

 No.592427

>>592424
Ghost remains in Stealth.

 No.592428

>>592426
Finish the job before the Pegasus wises up. Slit his throat, then slice through his heart and lungs.
Death Blow '1d10+3' Crit on 8+ dc-1

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.592429

>>592426
I have a more efficient method of dealing with this. Instead of just silencing the first idiot, I'll jump the second. Head northeast and Backstab him.

'1d10+3' (DC-1, Autocrits)

Roll #1 2 + 3 = 5

 No.592430

>>592429
Revolving Drum->Chameleon Smoke '1d10+1'

Roll #1 6 + 1 = 7

 No.592431

File: 1406686038321.png (266 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 5.png)

>>592428
He's perforated. Only a few Necromaners could, and even less would, resurrect him.

Leaving him there, you move up a little and spot the Pegasus looking into the next hall.

"Honestly, is he smoking the whole pack at once?" He mentions as he peeks around.

>>592429
>>592430
Your Chameleon Smoke delays his reaction to seeing his friend. Your blow came unexpectedly to him, so much so that Goat swallowed his cigarette.

Goat Dawg Helpless/3

Ghost 5/5

 No.592432

>>592431
With the rush of the kill running through me, I slip up behind him, first cutting into his back, Then overwhelming his mind. He'll never know what hit him.
Attack '1d10+1' dc-1
Transfix '1d10+1'
attack as instant action thanks to killing the DD with Death Blow.

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6

 No.592433

>>592431
Slash! '1d10+1' DC-1 (Autocrits)

Roll #1 9 + 1 = 10

 No.592434

>>592433
Chameleon Smoke '1d10+1'

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5

 No.592435

File: 1406686744553.png (274.35 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 6.png)

>>592432
"Woah!"
The Pegasus yelps as he's barely able to dodge your attack, but he manages to hit his head on the wall, making it easy for you to overpower his mind and keep him down.

Pegasus Helpless/5

Ink 5/5

>>592433
You gut him in the hallway. Fortunately, the only people who will find him will be other gangbangers, but who cares about them?

There are two hallways left to explore. One above, and one below.

 No.592436

>>592435
Keep him down. '1d10'
"End of the line, pal. The big Judge is waiting for you."
Lifestream '1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.592437

>>592435
Head east. Chameleon Smoke '1d10+1'

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4

 No.592438

File: 1406687199391.png (278.16 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 7.png)

>>592436
He's able to toss you off, but he's more brawn than brain and doesn't call out. A perfect example of what the Dawgz look for.

Pegasus Punk 5/5

Ink 5/5

>>592437
Nothing except doors filled with the moans of the lost and the doomed. There are lots of people crying out all around you, but you'll have to tune them out if you want to reach the big prize.

Plus, you are in the middle of enemy territory. You wouldn't be able to save them for long.

 No.592439

>>592438
I meant the eastern east rather than western east.

Northeast in this case.

 No.592440

>>592438
Well then, let's knock him back down to size, shall we? Crack him right in the skull and see how he handles it.
Shatter '1d10' dc-1

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.592441

>>592439
CS '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.592442

>>592440
His iron hoof shoes damage your helmet as he ducks and punches.

"Heh, I'll make mincemeat out of you and feed you to the others."

Pegasus Punk 5/5

Ink 2/5

>>592441
>>592439
Stealthed
There's a fat buffalo leaning against the wall, drinking out of a bottle.

"Horse, I don't care that he smokes, but why does it have to be so hot?"

Make a spot check.

 No.592443

>>592442
'1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.592444

File: 1406687842546.png (289.51 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 8.png)

>>592443
"Because we're next to the damn boiler for the building. Of course it's going to get hot!" Yells an irate Unicorn. He's rummaging through a bag.

 No.592445

>>592444
Enough messing around. I don't need to take down every target I see. Head east.

 No.592446

File: 1406688404014.png (232.98 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 9.png)

>>592445
There's a set of stairs that leads to a second floor. Looks like it was intended as a meeting spot for the residents. There's lots of tables and and chairs, though they have all been tagged with graffiti.

A voice can be heard coming from nearby. "Hey, which floor have you been assigned to, you know?"

 No.592447

>>592446
Peer inside. '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.592448

>>592442
"Your friend already tried. Look where it got him."
Lifestream '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.592449

>>592447
"Isn't my smile enough of a confession? The Seventh."

"No way, no bloody way! What did you do to score that?" The disheveled Diamond Dawg with his back to you responds. "I've been trying for, like ever! Even volunteered on some of those crazier jobs, with the you know who."

>>592448
"What, the what are you doing, LET GO!" The Punk yells as he tries to push you off, but you can already feel his effort weaken. Even his cap seems to lose color.

Pegasus Punk 2/5

Ink 2/5

On top of your next attack, make a perception check.

 No.592450

>>592449
Use the hit from lifestream to heal myself.
"Your crimes end here. Meet your sentence with dignity and grace."
Shatter him back against the wall. '1d10' dc-1
Perception check '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.592451

>>592450
You strike him again, and despite his best efforts, he goes down.

"Oy, Cosgrove! What are you up to you stupid pony?" Pawsteps can be heard approaching. Shattering him against the wall might not have been such a good idea.

Pegasus Punk Helpless/4

Ink 3/5

 No.592452

>>592449
Head along the right perimeter of the room.

 No.592453

File: 1406689993732.png (248.6 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 11.png)

>>592452
"I got lucky, I spotted one of those kids with the bags right. Turns out, the bag of goodies was his favorite. Thinks I went out and got them for him."

Make an additional Stealth check. You get a +3 bonus.

 No.592454

>>592453
'1d10+3'

Roll #1 7 + 3 = 10

 No.592455

>>592451
Got to make this quick, then. Transfix him to make him act like he's fallen asleep, then fall back into hiding.
'1d10' Transfix crit on 8+

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.592456

File: 1406690745249.png (267.87 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 12.png)

>>592454
"AH HELL NA! Nah, it wasn't that easy! Please tell me it wasn't that easy. I already know what he likes, but you're telling me that's all I had to do?"

"No, I'm talking about a big bag. Whoever gave this bag to the kid must have taken a cart load of it. It was dumb of everyone involved. But you know, if he says I can go to the Seventh, I go to the Seventh."

They're too busy with their conversation to pay you any mind. AS you reach the end of the hallway, you see an opening to the floor below. There's a Gryphon with a net, looking at a magazine on the floor below.

>>592455
"Cosgrove, the heck are you doing counting sheep right now. How do you think you'll ever move up if you're like that."

He doesn't see you and starts walking towards the sleeping Pegasus. You'll have to make the next attack at with a -1 penalty, his jewelry is blinding.

Star Dawg 5/5
Pegasus Punk Helpless/4

Ink 3/5

 No.592457

>>592456
God damn. At least I can try to Lifestream the bastard before he notices me, maybe give myself a boost.
Lifestream '1d10-1'

Roll #1 8 - 1 = 7

 No.592458

>>592456
Doubleback, follow the right wall.

 No.592459

File: 1406691720610.png (280.13 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 13.png)

>>592457
There are stars in his eyes as he stares at you. He must have been one of the curious types. He's not putting up too much resistance right now, but that could all change.

Star Dawg Helpless/4
Pegasus Punk Helpless/4

Ink 4/5

>>592458
The guards continue to talk about their conquests and pay no mind to your sneaking. They are passing off the effects of your Chameleon Smoke as part and parcel of being near so many bodies. There's a couple of corpses piled up in the small area. Most are piled on top of each other, a few on the slide.

 No.592460

>>592459
Good. Cut the Star Dawg down.
Death Blow '1d10+2' dc-1
"That's it, easy now…"

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.592461

>>592459
Bloody hell. I'll have to deal with that guard looking down. Sneak up behind him and eviscerate him with a backstab.

'1d10+3' (DC-1, Autocrits)

Roll #1 6 + 3 = 9

 No.592462

>>592459
Chameleon Smoke '1d10+1'

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.592463

>>592460
You cleave a hole through his chest and some of the organs fall on top of the awakened Pegasus.

He looks at the blood and guts on him.

Star Dawg Helpless/1 Bleeding
Pegasus Punk 5/4

Ink 4/5

>>592461
"Ahh!"
The Diamond Dawg arches his back in pain as your blade enters his body.

>>592462
Stealthed.
You drop the smoke near the Zebra, who starts choking on the think fog it creates.

Diamond Dawg Helpless/2
Zebra Ganger 4/4

Ghost 5/5

 No.592464

>>592463
No need for words. Just crack the pegasus over the head with my pommel and send him reeling.
Shatter '1d10+1' dc-1

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.592465

File: 1406692604320.png (285.08 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 14.png)

>>592464
As soon as he got up, he went back down with a satisfying crack. Good work, Sword of Sombra.

Blood covered Pegasus Punk Helpless/3 Crit on 8+

Ink 4/5

 No.592466

>>592463
Finish him.

'1d10+1' DC-1 Autocrits

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.592467

>>592466
CS '1d10+1'

Roll #1 7 + 1 = 8

 No.592468

>>592465
Sword of Sombra… I suppose it is as fitting a name as any.
Finish him by sucking his lifeforce from him.
Lifestream '1d10' crit on 8+

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.592469

>>592466
A few more stabbings into his heart and lungs make sure he stays down.

"Hey, where you at? Show yourself, stupid! Don't hide like a coward!"

Diamond Dawg DEAD
Zebra Ganger 4/4

Ghost 5/5

 No.592470

>>592468
You steal some of his energy, but there's still plenty of struggle in him. He's rolling around and kicking, trying to buy himself some time.

Blood covered Pegasus Punk Helpless/2

Ink 5/5

 No.592471

>>592470
Time he does not have. It's his turn to pay the piper.
Run him through and end his struggling.
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.592472

>>592469
Leap down onto the Zebra and Backstab him.

'1d10+3'

Roll #1 5 + 3 = 8

 No.592473

>>592472
Crits

CS '1d10+1'

Roll #1 3 + 1 = 4

 No.592474

File: 1406693550294.png (294.37 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 15.png)

>>592471
There's a 'satisfying' squelching noise his body makes as your sword slowly goes through him. The pain and the slow progress of your blade consumes him, so much so that it seems he was just another witness to his own execution.

As you look around, there's a few hallways you can go through, but you also hear plenty of hoofsteps.

>>592472
>>592473
Visible
"Gahh!"
"You, bast…" He tries to say, but he collapses onto the ground as you take out your blade.

Zebra Ganger Helpless/2

Ghost 5/5

 No.592475

>>592474
Oh. I thought I was killing the people by the ledge. What were the guards on the left "looking down" at?

Finish it

'1d10+1' DC-1

Roll #1 4 + 1 = 5

 No.592476

>>592474
Peek around the corner to make sure it's clear, then move up the hallway to the right and press myself against the wall, scanning for targets.

 No.592477

File: 1406694213572.png (312.24 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 16.png)

>>592475
The red marks are just the bodies of the tenants. They are already dead.

You are on the Second floor, the "blue" hole was an opening you could look down and go through.


This swipe was a little less immaculate than your usual work, but does it matter when you're all alone and you've caved in most of his skull?

Zebra Ganger Good as Dead
Ghost 5/5

>>592476
It's all been clear so far, though you can hear some weird noises west of you.

"Alright, yeah, uhuh…"

 No.592478

>>592477
Oh, I thought there was a guy actually "looking down" at the blue square.

CS '1d10'

Head to the ledge and hop down.

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.592479

>>592477
Peek into the room. Is this what I think it is?
This reminds me of what I found back in the warehouse…

 No.592480

File: 1406695000781.png (244.65 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 17.png)

>>592478
You hop down, but your smoke grenades don't go off! And you hear two voices really close by!

"Huh, what was that?"
"Nate-bird, you chasing rats again?"

>>592479
It's exactly what you found over there. There's a pile of clothing against the wall, plus one bludgeon. There's a tied up Pegasus on the bed and Donkey with a deviant smile.

PAUSE

 No.592481

File: 1406695087988.png (250.49 KB, 1000x1348, Hunter_and_Hunted 18.png)

>>592480
Incorrect map.

 No.597419

File: 1410575477588.jpg (62.92 KB, 400x525, kowloon41.jpg)

Welcome to Scumville, chummer. A decadent hive of villainy and the unfortunate people who call this place home. It ain't so sweet though, as life for the Equestrians living on the wall has been getting harder due to the increase in organized crime, shaking down people for what little they have left.

But you're here to stop that, aren't you? However, you're no army, you'll have to pick one group to go up against.

The Natives is a reference to how most of the gang was born there, locals who've tossed out all morals in search of the next score.

The Jennies started off as prostitutes protecting their own, but they've long since passed whatever righteousness they had by breaking into homes of innocents and making 'examples' of anyone who would dare oppose them.

The Horn gang is the newest upstart, but they're made by experienced gangers. These are people who have been driven out of their old places but brought along their bad habits of murder and arson.

 No.597420

>>597419
I've no passion in my blood for any of these petty thieves. No big score to settle. No revenge driving me. No damsel to save.
It's not a good start for a movie.
Instead, I just hate the everloving fuck out of bad guys.
Let's go with that.
I'm an old ass ram with a bad taste in smokes and a crazy deathwish.
And the ones who can better grant it are the Horn Gang members.
They are my targets.

 No.597421

File: 1410576434081.jpg (166.05 KB, 1109x696, Walled_City018.jpg)

>>597420
You'll need a bit of information to find them. There's no love lost between them and the citizens, everyone here hates them, but these guys are the ones who were able to sneak away from assassins and other crazed killers.

You might want to hit up Johnny Half-Horn, the information Unicorn with the fried broccoli stand. He tends to keep his head low and ears to the ground to stay on top of everything going on around him.

There's a few more people like Rosie Softpaw and Vishu the Healer, but they'll be harder to track down.

 No.597422

>>597421
"Who the fuck eats fucking broccoli, you must be crazy deep in shit if this is the best you could think of."
Approach that disgusting stand as if I owned the place.

 No.597423

>>597422
"Hey, in a place like this, it's the only thing that keeps its flavor. Apples, oranges, they all rot the second you step hoof over that wall. Now, I can tell you aren't here just for a nutritious meal."

His horn sparks a little as a small can moves towards you.

"Now, can I take your order? But I'm sure you're here for something special." He says with a slimy smile.

 No.597424

>>597423
"Yeah. I feel Horny today, give me something to stop that.
Something that's not a picture of your wife."

 No.597425

>>597424
"Ha, ha. Listen pal, be straight with me and we can both be on our way. I'm a pretty busy horse." There is no one else at the stand. "A tosser like you only shows up here for one reason, and even I'll admit the broccoli leaves a lot to be desired."

 No.597426

>>597425
"The Horns, you smartass.
Where they hidin?"

 No.597427

>>597426
"Those guys? You sure? I've only heard worse and worse things about where they came from and what they might be up to, mostly hear-say, but I gotta stop for a moment. This horn of mine is giving me a headache. Maybe a little something to take my mind off of it could bring up a few details."

The can starts juggling as his horn sparks, a small smile disappears after he finished looking at you.

 No.597428

>>597427
Show him a roll of 100s, but don't put even a single one of those into the can.
"Make it worth it."

 No.597429

>>597428
His eyes widen and you can see him start to salivate at the thought of just getting one of those.

"Check out the East Side, near the new construction. The workers are legit, but I've heard them complain about losing lots of stuff to thieves. Stuff that someone in the know can turn into powerful explosives. It's gotta be them! Won't be any love lost amongst them if they send rivals to a permanent visit with Luna. Just watch the place and I'm sure they'll show themselves. Now, come on! Don't leave me hanging like this!"

 No.597430

"Baaaa."
I hate snitchers.
Pull a piece from the inside of the roll.
Which was actually a roll of 10s with a 100 out front.
Hope he won't mind. And hope he notices late enough. Let's go for the east side.

 No.597431

File: 1410579123792.jpg (177.53 KB, 757x600, 12465_01_KowloonWalledCity….jpg)

>>597430
He wasn't lying when he said the place was under construction, he just didn't mention that it was being demolished first. There's loads of ponies and donkeys hauling stuff away. Some of them are headed to the dumps, a few others are hauling off whatever 'treasures' they could find. It's getting crowded here, with a few untrustworthy Gryphons, scarred Unicorns, and even some Crystal ponies anxious for a fight hanging around.

There's a whistle going off, and all the Equestrians in uniforms start to head off. Looks like their day is done. Now it's up to you. Roll to spot, a 2d10.

 No.597432

>>597431
'2d10'

Roll #1 2, 6 = 8

 No.597433

>>597432
Most of the people here take off shortly after, looks like they were hired goons to keep the peace while the workers are around. There's a whole bunch of people passing through that you can't make out any of their conversations.

You stick around, and it seems Johnny's information could be trusted. There's a Buffalo making a nonchalant trot towards the supply cart. There's a bit of distance between you, relatively speaking for Slumville, but he might notice you if you try to sneak up on him. You could try and see from a distance, but all the people passing by will make that hard.

 No.597434

>>597433
Just try not to lose him.
Watch from here.
'1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.597435

>>597434
The massive herd parts around you, seemingly aware of your goal and more than willing to help. He disappears only for a moment, only to show up with a visibly more well stocked bag. He turns around and starts walking away, but there's a short distance where you might be able to catch up to him without getting mixed up with the rest of the crowds.

Try to catch and confront him? Roll a 3d10.
Or keep following to see where he goes? Roll a 2d10.

 No.597436

>>597435
I'll keep following.
'2d10'

Roll #1 10, 4 = 14

 No.597437

>>597436
You caught the high tide end of people leaving their jobs, but so did the Buffalo. You're able to navigate the storm better than he is and you find yourself only 5 trots away from him at most. He's been heading deeper into the town and there's been an increasingly stronger smell of something resembling gunpowder. He's looking around at a few windows and doors, pacing back and forth and banging on them.

Confront or carry on?

 No.597438

>>597437
Carry on.

 No.597439

>>597438
A door opens and the Buffalo rushes through as fast as he can.

Roll a d10 if you want to follow inside, or do you have another idea?

 No.597440

>>597439
The windows, of course!

 No.597441

>>597440
They're boarded up, but a blast of your trusty shotgun will make short work for them and whoever is on the other side, but don't forget about the smell of powder coming from the area.

 No.597442

>>597441
This whole place is gonna blow, isn't it?
Rush in after the buffalo and be ready to fire!
'1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.597443

>>597442
That's a pretty half hearted kick. The windows hold, but you can hear movement from inside.

"Hey, whose the idiot out there who did that?"

There are hoof steps towards the door the buffalo came in through.

 No.597444

>>597443
Aim the gun at the door, hiding myself to the side.
As soon as someone opens it, operate the pump action.
"Don't move a muscle, motherfucker."

 No.597445

So, let's see… Last I remember, I'd just stumbled on a very bad scene.
Time to intervene?

 No.597446

>>597444
"Another thief? I'll do you the favor and forget you were ever here if you scram."

>>597445
The Donkey's smile starts wavering.

"I can't, this is too weird and you're sick for thinking about this."

The Pegasus mare gets angry and she gets up, the cuffs on her hooves simply sliding up the bed posts and offering no resistance.

"Ugh, another one. You're so willing to do it when the random chance shows up, but you hesitate when I ask for it?"

She gets up to his face and starts yelling expletives, From here, you can see that she's bigger than he is.

 No.597447

>>597446
Well, shit. I was looking forward to rescuing somepony else from this hive of villainy. Unfortunately, it seems these ponies are beyond saving.
Death Blow on the Donkey. '1d10+2'

Roll #1 9 + 2 = 11

 No.597448

>>597447
"What in Tarta- INTRUDER!"

Ink 5/5

Pegasus Punk 4/4
DK Dawg Helpless/3

 No.597449

>>597448
"Next time, don't draw the attention of somepony who knows how to bind better than you do."
Transfix the Punk. '1d10+1'

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.597450

>>597449
"Hey, help me up you stupid mare. Hey, listen to me!"

The Pegasus Punk ignores him and turns to you.

"Yes, Master?"

Ink 5/5
Minion'd Pegasus Punk 4/4

DK Dawg Helpless/2

 No.597451

>>597450
"Finish Him."
Have the Punk go ahead and snap his neck.
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.597452

>>597451
"ST-" SNAP.

She lets his head fall to the floor with a thud and without a care.

"What else shall I do, Master?" She says as you can see her scream in her mind.

 No.597453

>>597452
"First, let's see what sins you must atone for…"
Shift through her memories and mind, leaving the pieces where they fall once I'm done with them.

 No.597454

>>597453
She's holding a crying child down under her. You can tell she's smiling in that memory.

She's twisting some other Pegasus' wings in ways it shouldn't. The moment it breaks, you can tell she's ecstatic.

She's putting her hoof on an Earthie's mouth. Every few moment, she gives him a kick. His entire body has been beaten. You can tell she's laughing in that memory.

 No.597455

>>597454
"A sadist… good. Well, good news; you get to pay for your crimes with blood. Yours and that of your friends.
Considering what you were getting up to when I showed up, you're probably actually enjoying this."
I know damn well she isn't, but that doesn't stop me from twisting the knife, so to speak.
And we will continue through the base…
next time.

 No.601515

File: 1413330527666.jpg (755.2 KB, 1105x837, Smash-TV-imagery-smash-tv-….jpg)

"Hello there citizens of Scumville, it's time for your favorite show!"

#SMASH TV!

"We're your host, Bob Zebrica and Griphy Griphonopolis."

"We've hijacked the airwaves, so don't bother changing the channel, and we've got a few unlucky contestants in that box over there that our fine Pegasi and Gryphon crew snatched up as they went on with their lives. Smile to the camera, it's not the like cops care."

"So for you at home who don't know or got so wasted since our last broadcast you forgot, the rules are simple. We pick a random vic-, I mean contestant, and have them try to escape our dungeon here. All for the entertainment of you at home!"

"That's right Griphy, now let's see who is our first contestant. Shake the box and see who falls out first!"

#Khazard, roll a 1d9, then give the character a name.

Earthie
Unicorn
Pegasus
Crystal
Donkey
Buffalo
Diamond Dog
Gryphon
Bat

 No.601516

>>601515
[1d9]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.601517

>>601516
Let's roll with Jhallan

 No.601518

>>601515
[1d8] for different racial.

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.601519

>>601518
>>601515
…AND A GOOD THING I DID!
Ugh, what a day…

 No.601520

Diamond Dog Racial

#>Burrow
Physical
Roll to dig under obstacles or tunnel into places, provided the ground is soft enough. Can also be used to try and dig through weak walls or doors, but at a higher minimum roll, and it can take several turns to pull off.


>Wardog

Passive
You gain one Weapon Proficiency free of cost. This cannot be changed later.

Gryphon

#Flight: Agile. Roll to reach otherwise out of reach places, Far enemies or get Far from nearby enemies.

#>Adrenaline
Passive
When below half your maximum HP, you gain +2 to Physical, Agile OR Mental rolls


>>601517
"And looks like we have a Dogge and a Gryphon with us as the first sacrifice to the eager crowd, Griphy."

"Say what you will about Scumville being the den of evil, but at least we don't discriminate. All the trash from all the races are gathered here today to watch this poor sap."

"Now,…"

He goes through a few wallets on his desk until he gets to yours.

"Jhallan and Geldina, the rules are simple. Get to the end of the course and you get to walk away with a prize. But this isn't some walking simulation, there'll be a few less than agreeable folks and constructs aiming to keep you from it. Try to make a good show for all the people watching"

#SMASH TV!

"Here comes the first enemies, a Unicorn and a Buffalo whose had one too many 'special' brownies, if you get my drift."

 No.601521

>>601520
"Wait, WHAT?! The fuck did you bastards do to me? When I get out of here, I'm gonna claw your stupid faces off!"

 No.601522

"And just in case it comes up to the folks on the radio,"

"Flying away is impossible, can't have people flying the coop, now can we."

"All the contestants start off with whatever mother Nature gave them. No clothes, no weapons."

"Our Unicorn and Crystal friends are all wearing a bomb collar. They try to teleport away and they go boom."

"And we aren't talking about some little firecrackers either, I have to stretch out my hooves as far as possible, just to give the radio folks an idea of what to expect."

 No.601523

>>601520
Jhallan looks around confused.
"I don't suppose we can do something else here?"
He looks to the unicorn and buffalo.
"I can do just about anything else, but I'm not all that much for confrontation…"

 No.601524

File: 1413331942483.jpg (477.3 KB, 1280x960, Oct10 848.jpg)

>>601521
"A feisty one. What do you think of her words everyone?"

The crowd goes wild, confetti and beer bottles hitting the cage holding you all.

"My thought's exactly!"

>>601523
"Diplomancers aren't allowed, you know. They aren't exciting to watch, and our ratings would take a dive. Just to drive the point home, I hope your fast on your paws because here comes the buffalo!"

"Hurry up and do something or we'll be using your head as a mug!"

 No.601525

>>601523
"And YOU! You stay the fuck away from me!"
Backing away, I wildly look between all three of the others in here.
"All of you, stay the fuck away from me!"

 No.601526

>>601525
The Unicorn rushes at you. "I like trains." He says as he lowers his head and aims for your chest.

 No.601527

>>601525
Jhallan holds up his paws defensively.
"Hey now, I don't want to be here anymore than you do."

>>601524
"Well, if I can't talk my way out…"
Jhallan tries to dig down through the floor.
>Burrow [1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.601528

>>601526
"I said STAY THE FUCK AWAY!"
Claw him across the face to drive the point home.
[1d10]

>>601524
"You sick bastards! I'll get you for this!"

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.601529

>>601527
"A smart puppy, but not a strong or fast one. He might not last long, everyone. I'm putting low odds on this one getting out."

>>601528
"But this one has spunk, but not much else. We might have to get the next contestants ready early at this rate.

Enemy Rolls
Unicorn '1d10'
Buffalo '1d10

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.601530

>>601529
'1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.601531

>>601529
>>601530
"Fortune smiles a bit on them, their enemies aren't too sharp either."

Jhallan 17/20
Geldina 15/20

 No.601532

>>601531
"I fucking hate this town!"
Dig my talons in deep, then fly over and behind him to drag them along for max damage!
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.601533

>>601531
"Guess I should have seen that not working out well."
Jhallan stands up, waiting for the buffalo to run at him again, the attempts to grab him by the horns and turn his charge into the wall.
>[1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601534

File: 1413332835593.png (337.27 KB, 500x503, tumblr_mj5m067LRq1qd4q8ao1….png)

>>601532
"Maybe this birdy DOES have claws."

"Or at least a strong set of breasts to let her drag that Unicorn like that."

Unicorn Counter '1d10'

>>601533
"Will you look at that!"

"How did he do it?! When he first came out, he looked like he needed help opening his refreshing Pepsi brand Pepsi can, which can be found with at all our concession stands."

Buffalo Counter '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.601535

>>601534
The Unicorn 'hits', but you don't feel a thing.

The Buffalo, however, doesn't take kindly to being tossed around.

Jhallan 13/20
Geldina 15/20

 No.601536

>>601534
"H-hey!"
Fluff up as my glare at the announcers.
"Shut up about my breasts! There's nothing wrong with them!"
Slam his head into the ground horn-first to keep him from using any magic.
[1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.601537

>>601535
"Guess he's not going to go down easy."
Jhallan grabs the buffalo by the horns, and twists to slam him into the ground.
>[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.601538

>>601536
"Haha, she took out that poor little Unicorn. What do you have to say about your fellow Catbird, Griphy?"

"Just one thing. Hmhmm." He licks his beak.

>>601537
"I've never seen a Buffalo get used as a flag pole, but there's a first for everything."

"Could this Dogge actually manage to make it out? Maybe the adrenaline is getting to him."

Now, both of you, the lovely ladies standing outside of your cages are each holding two boxes. Which one do you want, the #Red or the #Blue box?"

"Remember, for the sake of entertaining the audience, you can only pick one."

 No.601539

>>601538
"I could go for a calming shade of blue."
Jhallan steps over to the blue box.

 No.601540

>>601539
She opens a trapdoor to let the prize slide in. The Camera focuses on the box as you open to reveal:

#Bloody Nail Bat Acquired!

"Oh my, looks like someone just managed to score one of our sacred treasures!"

Information: Single: Hits on 2+

Would you like to Purchase Sweeping Attack? No take backs.

 No.601541

>>601540
Jhallan looks down at the bat in a bit of disgust, but takes it anyways.
"A bit crude, but I guess its better than nothing to defend with."
>Yes, purcahse Sweeping Attack

 No.601542

>>601538
Shiver and cover myself protectively with my wings. "Ugh."
Stalk over and snatch whatever's in the red box.

 No.601543

>>601541
>Sweeping Attack: hit multiple foes at once, but the min to hit goes up by 1 per target (ex. sweeping 3 targets means you hit on a 4+)

>>601542
The lady waves to the crowd, then turns towards you to drop in your winning. You can see her eyes are red and there are some needle marks.

The crowd goes quite as they focus on what's in your box.

#Sexy Blue Lingerie Armor!

The crowd roars in laughter, even the announcers are on the floor.

Information: Enchanted Light Armor, suspiciously protective despite how little it covers up.


"OKAY, okay everyone, it's time to move on to the first fun challenge. We've got two more opposing enemies, Mr. and Mrs. Donkey here, and one more to spice things up, Donkey Jr!"

While the first two Donkeys are well proportioned, Donkey Jr. is a bulky beast dressed up as an infant.

"What out for those water balloons he shoots, they've got a nasty surprise in 'em!"

Enemy
Mr. Donkey Near
Mrs. Donkey Near
Donkey Jr. FAR

 No.601544

>>601543
Floof up as my face goes bright red.
"Fuck this place… just, fuck this place…"
Despite the humiliation, it's better than dying, so I'll put it on, trying to get as much decency out of it as possible.
See if I can focus my frustration into decapitating Mr. Donkey. [1d10]

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.601545

>>601543
Jhallan looks over to Geldina as she pulls out the 'armor'.
"Glad I chose this box then."

>>601543
"How many fights re we going to go through before we can get out? At least I don't have to worry about this being an actual family."
Jhallan swings his bat at the Mr. and Mrs, using the least nailed side to lower the blood spatter.
>Sweeping vs 2 [1d10]

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601546

Donkey Attacks. Mr, Mrs, and Jr. '3d10'

Roll #1 3, 10, 2 = 15

 No.601547

>>601545
"Ha ha, laugh it up you lecherous cretin."

 No.601548

>>601547
"Better you than me, just saying. I doubt anyone would want to see me in that."

 No.601549

>>601544
"Mr. Donkey has a mean right hoof."

"It really is mean. TO HIM. That was laughable. There was no armor to bother with and he still doesn't do any damage."

>>601545
"This Dog is just full of it. I can only say he must be the Hulk in a small package, because Mr. Donkey is on the floor and Ms. Donkey looks like she might join him after she got her own nasty hit in."

Jhallan 5/20
Geldina 15/20

 No.601550

>>601549
Just fly up to the Donkey jr. whatever-the-fuck so I can get this fight over with and get out of this screwed-up situation!
[1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.601551

>>601549
Jhallan stumbles from the blow.
"Strong hit she got in there, then again I was never able to take a punch well either."
Jhallan swings again with the bat, hoping to finish up this round and get some rest.
>[1d10]

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.601552

Donkey Attacks. Jr. '2d10'

Roll #1 5, 7 = 12

 No.601553

"Donkey Jr. can use that cannon, but he just can't use it well."

"I would definitely not want to be in the front rows right now. Some of the spectators are running off looking for water, which our concession stands sell for 3 bits a pop if you're feeling thirsty or your face is melting."

>>601550
"I don't think you should paw at Junior like that."

"Yeah, you might annoy him, and us, to death."

>>601551
"POP goes the Donk."

"A 'heady' blow, don't you agree?"

Jhallan 2/20
Geldina 10/20 #Adrenaline Activates

 No.601554

>>601553
"Let me out! Let me out let me out LET ME OUT!!!"
Rip and tear at his throat in a blind rage! '1d10+2'

Roll #1 7 + 2 = 9

 No.601555

>>601553
"Eugh, so messy, this is why I avoid this sort of thing. But looks like I have no other choice but to continue on."
Jhallan runs over to Jr. and gives him a good whack.
>[1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.601556

>>601555
You do realize Dodging is a thing in m10, right?

 No.601557

>>601556
Oh, guess I didn't see that

 No.601558

>>601554
>>601555
"Ugh, red so does not go with that place."

"And leaving a Donkey body just laying around like that. Martha Shetland's evil twin would throw a fit."

"But, they made it to the next stage! Give them a round of applause and bring out their choices!"

"The Lovely Diamond Dogs just out of your reach have two things for you. You can pick what's behind their #Back or what's in the #Mystery Box!"

"You know what I would pick, Griphy?"

"No, I don't have Mind Reader you know."

"I'd pick the Dogs."

 No.601559

>>601558
I'm not trusting those boxes again!
I choose what's behind their Back.
"Just… how much is this going to take?"

 No.601560

>>601558
"I had some okay luck with the boxes so far, I'll take the mystery."

 No.601561

>>601559
She reveals a knife. She spins it between her paws to the delight of the Jumbotron before letting it slide into your container.

#Dinner Knife

Information: It's not fancy and it's not all that strong, but it's a weapon for now.

"Let's see how well she'll do that now that she's 'armed'"

"Do you count the wings and the hind legs as arms? With the tail, she'd be a spider now."

"For her sake, I hope she's a black widow."

>>601560
She slides the box in and you can hear the wind blow as everyone waits to see what you get.

#Energy Drank

Information: Heals 10 HP

"It's Scumville's own special brew!"

"It's tasty, but it hasn't been properly certified for industrial use yet."

 No.601562

>>601561
I'll take it. This is so fucked up… I just wanna go home…

 No.601563

>>601561
"Don't trust any food from here, but who knows how long this will all take."
Jhallan takes the drink and chugs it down.

 No.601564

>>601562
>>601563
"Things are getting interesting now, Bob. I can see it in their eyes."

"You can see it in their eyes? You're practically blind, Bob. I'm surprised you can read the notes."

"You know my glasses make me look like a dork…"

"Nevermind that now! It's time for us to set up the final challenge, but first, these commercial interruptions?"

"Wait, we have sponsors!?"

"You didn't know? Uni's Chinese Restaurant gave me five bucks to mention them on the air. They gave you five bucks too! What do you think we foalnapped that choir for?"

"Ugh, well,…"

#PAUSED

 No.601565

File: 1413397960093.jpg (130.79 KB, 533x755, running_man_ver2.jpg)

"Sorry about the wait folks, technical difficulties."

"And by that he means the construction crew we kidnapped isn't working as fast as we'd like."

"Let's just say we're holding out on you. You're going to stick around to see what happens to those two, aren't you?"

"Of course, but promises aren't all we have. Let's drop in the next loser!"

"Bang the box and let the games begin!

"Because it's time for"

#SMASH TV

 No.601566

>>601565
"Ow! What was that for? Where am I?"

 No.601567

#>Fear
Once per target
If your target's next attack roll is lower than your Fear roll, the target spooked Helpless. You can attempt Fear again until the target overcomes your roll and thus their fear of you
.

>>601566
"And we got a Zeeb out of the box."

"Isn't that the same way you came into the world Bob?"

"Zip it Griphy. Now, Alfalfa, besides recommending a name change for such a stereotypical name, do you know just how lucky you are today?"

 No.601568

>>601567
"Shut up, assholes! There's nothing wrong with my name!"

 No.601569

>>601568
"Please, you probably have a brother named Cereal and a sister named Mango. Those aren't names, they're what your parents wanted for lunch."

"Back to the show Bob. Alfalfa, you might be wondering where you are and why all these people are here. To answer your question, you're on Smash TV, Scumville's favorite show!"

"If you look behind you, there's a pipe. In a few seconds, we are going to open it and all the sewage of the city is going to start leaking out. The smell might be terrible, but all the diseases the fine citizenry have will make short work of you."

"So on behalf of everyone here, start running!"

The 'dungeon' you're in looks like a cheap, quickly put together office with cubicles haphazardly put along to function as obstacles and blind corners.

 No.601570

>>601569
Shiiiiiiit!!!!
"You assholes are crazy!"
Start running!

 No.601571

>>601570
"Of course. Why would we set this up otherwise?"

The pipe bursts, but the smell has already gotten way ahead of the water.

Before you can reach the first corner, a Buffalo with offensive brands emerges.

"Can you smell that morning dew?"

 No.601572

>>601571
"Outta my way, bitch!"
Fear! [1d10]

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.601573

Brain Damage!

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.601574

>>601572
>>601573
"A clothesline! The Zeeb is down!"

"That wasn't a clothesline, that was just a buffalo using his leg."

"You dolt, that's exactly what it was.

Alfalfa 16/20

Don't forget to roll Dodge!

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.601575

>>601574
Dodging! '1d10'
Kick him in the face! '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.601576

Horn Strike!

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.601577

>>601575
"That one looked good. I actually thought that Zebra was going to get in a good hit!"

"Too bad he hit with the force of a mosquito. And he better move like one, that water is getting awfully close for our taste."

"And nostrils, some on the front row are already vomiting onto the field."

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.601578

>>601577
'1d10' dodge
'1d10' hit
sorry, getting a bit busy on my end. might have to pause for a half-hour or so.

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.601579

>>601578
"Now this is what we like to see. Life coming back into our contestants eyes!"

"A sweep and the Buffalo is down. Start moving you, or you'll miss out on the big prize!"

 No.601580

>>601579
Running!
"Ah, shit, the smell! How the fuck is this legal?"

 No.601581

No worries. Just give a quick message in the Meta and I'll take care of some other stuff.

>>601580
"It isn't! Why do you think we're doing it here in Scumville?"

"Now, look straight ahead because the next obstacle is here. Everyone, say hello to Steven the Diamond Dog and Tomato, your favorite Earth pony"

"HI STEVEN!"

"HI TOMATO!" The audience yells before bursting into laughter.

Alfalfa 16/20

 No.601582

>>601581
Fear on the Earth Pony hick! '1d10'
Dodging! '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.601583

Counterattacks. DD and Earthie '2d10'

Roll #1 10, 1 = 11

 No.601584

>>601582
"Honestly, what are they putting in their steroids, Griphy?"

"I had to put steroids in their needle? I was just draining everything I could with the needle."

Alfalfa 8/20

Steven
Tomato Helpless/ Fear

 No.601585

>>601584
'1d10' keep him feared.
'1d10' kick Steven out of the way!

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 10 = 10

 No.601586

Battle rages on. Steven and Tomato. '2d10'

Roll #1 9, 8 = 17

 No.601587

>>601585
"Ow, I did not need to see that on the Jumbotron."

"Neither did the Crowd, but there a few there still hootering and hollering and I'm just going to blame the smell, because that is wrong."

Alfalfa 8/20

Steven Last legs
Tomato UP

 No.601588

>>601587
Knock Steven back into the sewage. '1d10'
Dodge Tomato. '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 9 = 9

 No.601589

>>601588
"I think we may hove out done ourselves this time. I've never seen someone expel everything from every port of their body."

"What'll we think of next!? Keep an eye on your TV and you'll find out!"

Tomato does not like that at all and tries desperately to drag you down. '1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601590

>>601588
"That is one we're going to replay. Mix and matched, no blow could be landed!"

Alfalfa 8/20

Steven Fatal Diarrhea
Tomato UP

 No.601591

>>601590
"Go play in the filth, you mudpony hillbilly!"
Kick him down and run! '1d10'
dodge any attempts to grapple me. '1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.601592

"Mudpony Hillbilly MAD
'1d10'

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.601593

>>601591
"And the truth comes out! Maybe you'll want to stay here after all this is done?"

"What other speciests beliefs like in that black heart of yours?"

"Not much, if the current situation is to be believed. They're both on the ground!"

Beat this to get back up. '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.601594

>>601593
'1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.601595

>>601594
"Oh, now this is looking like a playground fight!"

"Is there candy to steal?"

Beat this to get back up! '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.601596

>>601595
"You would go taking candy to playgrounds, wouldn't you!"
'1d10'

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.601597

>>601596
"They have so many kinds of candy! I'm surprised more don't!"

"Hurry up and get up! The water is dangerously close now!"

Beat this. '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3

 No.601598

>>601597
I am not going to die covered in shit!
'1d10'

Roll #1 6 = 6

 No.601599

>>601598
"Run, run, or the eboopa monster is going to catch you!"

"And a reminder that everyone here can wash their hooves for 5 bits. Add in an extra bit and we'll wash you with the good hose!"

"I'm sure Alfalfa will be in line for that if he gets out. He'll need it to remove all the blood the Pegasus Twins are going to spill. Let's give a warm welcome to Ruby and Pearl!"

Alfalfa 10/10

Ruby
Pearl

 No.601600

>>601599
"I've never had twins before, but there's a first time for everything!"
Dodging '1d10'
Fear on Pearl '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 6 = 6

 No.601601

Twin Terror '2d10'

Roll #1 1, 1 = 2

 No.601602

>>601601
BONUS ROUND!

'2d10'

Roll #1 4, 2 = 6

 No.601603

>>601600
"Well I can't say I was expecting this."

"Was there a flash tornado that blew those two down to the Zeeb's hooves?"

Alfalfa 10/20

Ruby Dumbo'd
Pearl Helpless/Fear

 No.601604

>>601603
"Ha HA! Bitches can't handle my swag!"
Keep Pearl feared. '1d10'
Pin Ruby down. '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.601605

Can't they? '2d10'

Roll #1 3, 4 = 7

 No.601606

>>601604
"I think Pearl hit her head or Alfalfa is some kind of evil Enchanter, because those look like lovey dovey eyes."

"Let's see if Ruby can do something or if they'll both end up back under him!"

"What do you say everyone?"

The crowd explodes, yelling all sorts of things.

 No.601607

>>601606
Put Ruby back in her place. '1d10'
Keep Pearl enchanted! '1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.601608

Can they pull out? '2d10'

Roll #1 8, 3 = 11

 No.601609

>>601607
"And they manage to get themselves away. Let's see if they can put on a better second act!"

"I don't know, I think the first one was pretty good!"

Alfalfa 7/20

Ruby Bruised eye
Pearl UP

 No.601610

>>601609
Make sure Ruby goes down and stays down! '1d10'
dodge anything they throw at me. '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 4 = 4

 No.601611

Do they put up or shut up? '2d10'

Roll #1 1, 4 = 5

 No.601612

>>601610
"I know what he did, but the camera makes it look like he did something else!"

"The crowd loves it, so who am I to renounce it! Pearl isn't taking it laying down, but she isn't really doing much to make her feelings known."

Alfalfa 7/20

Ruby Out
Pearl UP

"Oh, and hurry up, you're almost at the end and so is the water!"

 No.601613

>>601612
Get Pearl out of the way so I can get away!
'1d10'
Can't touch this. '1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.601614

Is Pearl going to bring the Hammer down? '1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.601615

>>601613
"And a mighty headbutt by Pearl! I know some of our fans will draw this as something else, though."

"And I'll be the first in line to buy them all!"

Alfalfa 3/20

Ruby Out
Pearl UP

 No.601616

>>601615
"Come on, bitch, that the best you can do?"
Take her down to town! '1d10'
Too smooth! '1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 8 = 8

 No.601617

Too smooth for her? '1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.601618

>>601616
"Woah, he's not just smooth, he's frictionless. If it wasn't life or death, I'd feel bad for her."

"She's going to munch on the dirt for a bit before that water catches up to them."

"Hurry up and get to the elevator to claim your prize!"

 No.601619

>>601618
…Shit. At least put them up on one of the desks set up as an obstacle or something before I head on up. Try to buy them some time.

Now up the elevator to get out of this madhouse.

 No.601620

>>601619
"What a champion! I'm sure some of the ladies are swooning!"

"If I was in his horse shoes, I'd have brought them along with me! Back to the show, will the Poochie Lady reveal what our first victor has won."

"Drumroll please!"

 No.601621

>>601620
What does he think I am, a bodybuilder? I can't carry two ponies!
…also what is this?

 No.601622

>>601621
"It's a 975 Watt Microwave! Perfect for making breakfast burritos!"

"A worthy addition to making it out with your life, don't you think?"

"Now, take a deep breath and let the chloroform do its work. We'll drop you off where we found you with your incredible prize!"

"And thank you for playing:"

#SMASH TV

Pause

 No.615579

File: 1423018795498.jpg (29.7 KB, 600x446, the running man.jpg)

"Hello there citizens of Scumville, it's time for your favorite show!"

SMASH TV!

"We're your host, Bob Zebrica and Griphy Griphonopolis, fresh from beating the charges, and the lawyers, that were brought against us from our previous show."

"Today we are coming to you right from the sky! In a helicopter of all things! Why is that Griphy?"

"Easy Bob. As you can tell, our patrons are INSANELY wealthy. When word got out that the cops were going to raid Scumville, they had an idea, and here we are."

"Wow, that is quite a bit to take in, so let's move on to something easier and introduce our contestans and the scenario."


You're splashed with water to wake you up. You notice that you are currently tied up, surrounded by unsavory individuals, and a Unicorn is shoving a camera in your face.

"Smile," he says, "you're on SMASH TV!"

 No.615580

>>615579
Flash them all a toothy grin.
"Hi there! I don't think I've seen you guys around, are you street performers? No wait, I know, you must be a circus act! No wait, I bet you're actually a film crew looking to capture the horror and suffering of scumville and market it for hard cold cash to fuel your illegal drugs and pony-trafficking operations by buying fifty-three barrels of Cheese!
I'm Quicksilver, is that camera rolling! Hi, mom! I'd wave but I'm a bit tied up at the moment, and not in the fun way with straps and gags and toys and really tight spandex outfits that show off way too much, which is wierd because we're not wearing anything in the first place! So, what's your name, pony with the camera?"

 No.615581

>>615579
Guthx comes to, shaking the water off his face as he takes in his surroundings. He gives a little strain against the ropes as he feels himself tied, looking up to the camera invading his space.
"Smash TV huh? Should I start with that little toy of yours you're looking so eager to give me?"

 No.615582

>>615580
>>615581
They laugh with you, surprisingly enough. Then they turn on a big screen tv for you.

"Looks like we have some lively ones, Griphy."

"Right Bob, I'm sure the sponsors and the viewers are going to love them."

"So here's the situation. You've been kidnapped, that much should be clear, and we are going to throw you into this town that's falling apart. But it's not a marathon, that would be boring. We've got a few people who've been promised a good hunk of money for splattering your brains all over the pavement."

"And don't bother going to the police. You're now two of the most wanted criminals in the middle of a battlefield. In a second, you'll be tossed into some soft garbage and sent on your merry way."

"Any questions?"

 No.615583

>>615582
"Wwwweeeeeellll, since you asked…
If I took three dozen sacks of eggs and tossed them in the air and boiled them right as they hit the pavement, would they be splattered boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, or the world's latest modern artist?
Oh, and don't worry about the cops, I've played with them before. They're all like "Stop right there!" and I'm like "But I've got five minutes to get to the pharmacy!" and they're like "BANG BANG Where did she go?" and I'm like "Surprise!" and they're like "What th-garfbhlblblbhblh" and then Star showed up and it got really crazy because the cops were covered in pudding and she loves pudding-"

 No.615584

>>615582
"You're giving those others money, and let me guess, we should be lucky you're just letting us go if we live? Quite an unfair balance you have here."

 No.615585

>>615583
"Aw yeah, the marketers are going to have a field day with you."

>>615584
"There's a special prize we'll reveal as you progress. We know you need some incentive to survive."

"Anyhoo, it's time to start"

SMASH TV!


Guthix and Quicksilver are tossed into a trash container from the second story. Outside of the oversized trash bin, the dilapidated houses have been barricaded off, making it near impossible to escape. Above, a helicopter flies around.

"Alright, it's time for the first challenge. Whoever wants a million bits, step right up!"

A door is blown out and Buffalo, followed by a mangy Pegasus, storm out.

Pick a random bit of garbage to use as your weapon and BEGIN.

 No.615586

>>615585
"-AND THAT'S HOW WE GOT CHARGED WITH SEXUAL HARRASSMEEEEEEEEeeeeeeennt!" She calls as she falls from the helicopter.
Jumping up with a grin, she turns to the buffalo and starts bouncing up and down.
"Hiya! Sorry, but I like my head whole thank you very much!"

Blast them both in the face with a ball of fire.
Elementalist:fire, Magic Bolt
[1d10+1] Buffalo
[1d10+1] Pegasus

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 1 + 1 = 2

 No.615587

>>615586
It's time for the Wheel of CRITFAIL

Roll a Single d10 and show us the result!

 No.615588

>>615585
Guthix climbs up, leaning against the side of the container as he looks at the surrounding area. He looks over to the Buffalo and Pegasus with a disinterested expression at their rush into the room.
"You're really riled up to kill for that much money aren't you? Guess you'll learn that you reap what you sow the hard way."
He pulls out a discarded utensil from the garbage, giving a defensive cut at whatever charges him.
>Attack [1d10]

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.615589

>>615587
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.615590

Enemy Attack.

Unarmed Buffalo '1d10'
Unarmed Pegasus '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 7 = 7

 No.615591

>>615586
>>615589
"Hmm, hmm, smells good doesn't it, Bob. A gryphon could be tempted to do things when a pony smells like that."

>>615588
>Normal Utensil ACQUIRED
>3 Uses remain
"Look at that Pegasus fly circles around that Earthy."

"He's getting a few nicks and cuts in, but these two certainly don't inspire confidence."

Quicksilver 15HP, OFF BALANCE
Guthix 15 HP

Unarmed Buffalo 8HP '1d10'
Unarmed Pegasus 10HP '1d10'

Roll #1 3 = 3 / Roll #2 5 = 5

 No.615592

>>615591
"Keep flapping like that, you're going to wear yourself out."
Guthix gives a swipe at one of the pegasus' wings to fend off the circling.
>Attack [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-
Forgot that last time

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.615593

>>615591
"Hey, what's up over there?"
Point at a window, then Blink over into the window and throw my hooves into the air.
"It's me!"
Blink '1d10+1'

Roll #1 10 + 1 = 11

 No.615594

>>615592
"YOuu, BAStaad." The Pegasus gets out of his mouth hole. Something isn't quite right with him.

>>615593
The Buffalo snorts and starts charging to your location. He bumps into a few bins and such, there's even some toilet paper on his horn as he closes half the distance.

Quicksilver 15HP
Guthix 12 HP

Unarmed Buffalo 8HP '1d10' '2d2'
Unarmed Pegasus 9HP '1d10'

Roll #1 7 = 7 / Roll #2 2, 1 = 3 / Roll #3 2 = 2

 No.615595

>>615594
Try Cooling him down instead!
Magic Bolt: Ice. Both at the Buffalo.
'2d10'
"So, are you having fun yet? Huh? Are ya, are ya, are ya?"

Roll #1 8, 1 = 9

 No.615596

>>615595
>1
WHEEL OF CRITFAIL
'1d10'

Roll #1 5 = 5

 No.615597

>>615594
"You're only getting what deserve."
Guthix comments to the pegasus, having his own opinions on whats wrong with the flier. He gives another cut at the other wing he missed.
>Attack [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.615598

>>615597
>>615595
The two switch targets at the last moment, but the Buffalo is still hit with the Ice spell. His face freezes in a dumbfounded expression. Behind his ear, you can hear a small item crack and fall to the floor. The Pegasus is worse for wear, having taken his eye off of Guthix and paid for it in blood.

Quicksilver 15HP -1 to Phys and Agi
Guthix 9 HP

Unarmed Buffalo 2HP -1 to Phys and Agi '1d10'
Unarmed Pegasus 2HP '1d10' '2d2'

Roll #1 9 = 9 / Roll #2 1 = 1 / Roll #3 2, 1 = 3

 No.615599

>>615598
"Wow, that's a good one! Oh, I wish I had a camera to take a picture- oh, but we're on tv!"
Wave happily up to the helicopter as I light up my horn and surround myself with a shield.
Magic Shield '1d10+1'

Roll #1 5 + 1 = 6

 No.615600

>>615598
"I've always been one to follow an eye for an eye, but I'll have to give you an I.O.U on that. Think you've gotten enough to know this was a terrible decision on your part."
Guthix grabs a hold of the pegasi as he draws near, tossing him into the trash container they were dropped into earlier.
>Toss [1d10]

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.615601

>>615600
>>615599
"Congratulations, you've survived the first part!"

"Of Course, we wouldn't be able to stay on the air if that was it. Let's introduce the first real challenge."

"She's a Practitioner of Pain!"

"She'll write you a prescription for PAIN!"

"Say hello to Doctor BLOODHEART, from the HMO of Hell on Equestria!"

"Just make sure not to bring up her bloody outfit, it's a particular point to her."

"What do you say we let her operate, if you get my drift?!"

Quicksilver 15HP -1 to Phys and Agi LAST TURN
Guthix 9 HP

Witch Doctor Bloodheart '2d10' '1d2'

Roll #1 5, 1 = 6 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.615602

>>615601
"Oooh, she's hot! Spicy tacos of jalapeno-pepper-sausage meat and tabasco sauce on top hot! Better check her lungs, because she's smoking! FIRE IN THE HOLE!"
Magic Bolt: Fire. Both to her. '1d10+1'
'1d10+1'

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 10 + 1 = 11

 No.615603

>>615602
I AM LORD OF THE CRITFAILS. FEAR MY POWER OF FUCKERY AS I LAY WASTE TO ALL WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFY INCONVENIENCE!
'1d10'

Roll #1 9 = 9

 No.615604

>>615601
"A doctor like that here, I wonder if its a costume, a failure, or a sadist. Either way, you'll end up like those last two who came after us."
Guthix gives a defensive swipe at the doctor.
>Attack [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.615605

>>615604
Roll another d10, time for Critfails.

 No.615606

>>615605
[1d10]

Roll #1 7 = 7

 No.615607

>>615602
>>615603
"OUW, I was NOT expecting THAT!"

"Is that EVER suppose to burn that way!? Pony, I thought we were crazy, and I WAS WRONG."

>>615606
"He's on Fire!"
"Literally!"

"Where did you find this kind of friend do you have, you stupid pony?" She yells as the battlefield starts getting covered in black smoke.


Quicksilver 15HP
Guthix 7 HP On Fire!

Witch Doctor Bloodheart 19HP '2d10' '1d2' ON FIRE

Roll #1 8, 6 = 14 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.615608

>>615607
Quicksilver giggles as she along the edge of the balcony.
"Told ya she was smoking! Look, everything's fading, my eyes are getting blurry…" She leans back, swooning as her eyes start watering from the smoke.
"Heeheeheeheehee! Come on, you flamer! I've got something to douse you with, and it's not pickle juice~"
Try blinking over to a different balcony. '1d10+1'

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.615609

>>615607
Guthix winces as the flames wick away at him.
"Agh, gonna need to keep my distance if I'll get caught in crossfire like that."
Guthix looks over, grabbing one of the trash containers and tossing that at the doctor.
>Throw [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.615610

>>615609
Critfail
[1d10]

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.615611

>>615608
"Get back here so I can beat some sense into you, THEN I KILL YOU!" Doctor BLOODHEART yells out. "You're everything wrong with the world!"


>>615610
>>615609
The Combat Utensil is no longer part of this world. You are now UNARMED. And that is a terrible thing as Doctor BLOODHEART jumps you!

"If that pony doesn't come back, I'll have just you to do my work on. Now, show me your veins!" She's jamming a huge needle into you. Fight her off!

Quicksilver 15HP
Guthix 6 HP

Witch Doctor Bloodheart 18HP '2d10' '1d2'

Roll #1 6, 6 = 12 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.615612

>>615611
"I'll pass, never liked getting my shots anyways."
Guthix attempts attempts to reverse the grasp, pulling her off and swinging her overhead, turning and slamming her face first to the ground.
>Slamming [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.615613

>>615611
"Now why would I do that? the fireworks only just started!" Quicksilver giggles, flipping her hair.
She winces as Guthix slams her into the ground.
"Ooh, somebody better call a doctor! OH WAIT!"
Her laughter echoes through the buildings as she sends down two more fireballs. '1d10+1'
'1d10+1'

Roll #1 1 + 1 = 2 / Roll #2 5 + 1 = 6

 No.615614

>>615613
EVERY TIEM
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.615615

>>615612
"Don't worry folks, the people on the show are absolute trash and the world is a better place with all of them gone, wouldn't you agree Bob?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind shoving you in a bin for good."

"Word on the street and from the lips of our producers is that we need more excitement, so we'll add one more to the mix and toss in more folks to the fire!"

Fire Haze is thrown off of the helicopter into a waiting pile of garbage, her wings bound.

"Keep moving forwards and keep the ratings up! Good things will happen if you make for a good show!"

As a big gate ahead begins to open, several enemies appear.

"Everyone, say hello to the ABC Boys! They don't actually know that since they're wasted out of their mind, but lets run with it!"


Fire Haze 20 HP
Quicksilver 20HP
Crispy Guthix 25 HP

ABC Unicorn 10HP
DEF Donkey 10HP
GHI Goat 10 HP
'3d10' '3d2'


"Class is now in session!"

Roll #1 1, 5, 2 = 8 / Roll #2 1, 2, 1 = 4

 No.615616

>>615615
Guthix sighs as the new foes appear, looking around for a new weapon to defend himself.
>Search for a weapon [1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.615617

>>615616
There was a pencil and the body of a burned Zebra and her needle.

 No.615618

>>615615
Quicksilver dances around on the balcony, doing a little twirl as she whistles.
"Too hot to trot; say what?
too hot to trot.
Too hot to trot; say what?
too hot to trot."
Bubble shield. '2d10+1'

Roll #1 10, 5 + 1 = 16

 No.615619

>>615618
>>615617
I'mma go with that ten.
Also Elementalist: Fire. Because shield of flames is cool.

 No.615620

>>615617
>>615615
Taking up the needle from the slain doctor, Guthix uses it to give a defensive jab at whichever of the new foes is closer.
>Jab [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.615621

>>615615
WHAT?!
"What the hell is this! Let me out!"

 No.615622

>>615620
>Small Needle Acquired
>Small: +1 to hit -1 to damage
>Small Needle Jammed into ABC Unicorn
>ABC Unicorn insults your mother!

>>615619
"Ey baby, anyone ever told you how hot you are?" Mr. DEF asks you. "Why don't you let me bash in your skull and I'll make sure to buy you a nice coffin?"


Fire Haze 20HP
Quicksilver 20HP Flame Shield 10HP
Crispy Guthix 24HP

ABC Unicorn 5HP OFF BALANCE
DEF Donkey 10HP
GHI Goat 10 HP
'3d10' '3d3'

>>615621
"If you want to get out of here in mostly one piece, you're going to have fight for it!"

Roll #1 3, 6, 5 = 14 / Roll #2 1, 2, 2 = 5

 No.615623

>>615622
"Looks like this needle is pretty effective."
Guthix pulls the needle out of the unicorn, following up with a punch to the head from his other hand.
>Punch [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.615624

>>615622
"Oh, come on silly," Quicksilver giggles, "coffins are cramped and stuffy and no fun unless you've got company so you get all hot and slippery and then it starts getting awkward because the guy's starting to scream for somepony to let us out; though I don't know why he'd want somepony opening it up in the middle of that unless he likes being watched, sorta like how I like it when things get heated. Speaking of heated, how do you like your rump, medium rare or well done? Ah, who cares, I'm having too much fun with this!"
Magic Bolt to DEF and GHI.
GHI '2d10+1'
DEF '2d10+1'

Roll #1 3, 7 + 1 = 11 / Roll #2 1, 7 + 1 = 9

 No.615625

>>615622
"What? what if I dont! I am no fighter! I am a medic by Celestia's sake!!"

I look at the injured unicorn!
"Hey dont hurt him you meanie's!!
Heal ABC unicorn
'1d10'

Roll #1 8 = 8

 No.615626

>>615622
>>615624
I'll take both those sevens.
Oh, and go ahead and assume I'm applying Elementalist: Fire to all my spells unless otherwise stated.

 No.615627

>>615623
"Was that a pimp slap, Bob?"

>>615624
"I don't think he wanted to answer that question, Griphy."

"Too bad, looks like the little lady already chose one for him. Well Done."

>>615625
"Get off me, you crazy Pegasus! What kinda crazy magic you got?"

Fire Haze 19HP
Quicksilver 13HP Flame Shield 10HP
Crispy Guthix 24HP

ABC Unicorn 2HP OFF BALANCE
DEF Donkey 4HP ON FIRE
GHI Goat 4 HP ON FIRE
'3d10' '3d3'

Roll #1 6, 10, 5 = 21 / Roll #2 2, 2, 2 = 6

 No.615628

>>615627
"Ow! Ow! What in tartarus! Fine then! I'm not healing you, you ass!"
Just stand in a corner as the other bash each others head.

 No.615629

>>615627
Quicksilver throws her head back and laughs, the flames from her flame shield circling around her as she starts dancing wildly on the balcony.
"Burn, baby burn, it's going HIGHER!
Burn, baby burn, my flames of DESIRE!"
why did my health go down?
I got nothing to do but wait for them to burn to death.

 No.615630

>>615627
Taking advantage of the unicorn's lack of balance, he grabs under him lifting him off the ground and tossing him at the donkey.
>Throw [1d10]
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 1 = 1

 No.615631

>>615630
[1d10]

Roll #1 2 = 2

 No.615632

>>615628
"Keep your head down, I just need your body, you stupid pony!" The Goat yells out.

>>615629
"Honestly, did any of you give her any drugs before you threw her out there?"

"If we ground her up and snorted her, would we go crazy too?"

"We'll find out after the ABC Gang finished breaking through her shield.

>>615631
"Ahaha, he twisted his wrist!"

"Nights are going to be so lonely for him for a while."

Fire Haze 19HP
Quicksilver 17HP Flame Shield 0HP
Crispy Guthix 24HP

ABC Unicorn 2HP
DEF Donkey 3HP ON FIRE
GHI Goat 3 HP ON FIRE
'3d10' '3d3'

Roll #1 9, 6, 6 = 21 / Roll #2 1, 3, 3 = 7

 No.615633

>>615632
Need my body? What?
"What the hell are you talking about you hobo! You stupid fucks are killing each other! Hell I wont be any part of this!"

 No.615634

>>615632
Guthix steps back from the fail, swinging up his other hoof and giving the unicorn a stab in the chest with the needle.
>Stab [1d10+1]
>Small, -1 damage
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 8 + 1 = 9

 No.615635

>>615632
"Hey, cutie~" Quicksilver calls to Fire Haze, "You really better start playing or you're gonna get burned~"
Blink over to a different Balcony in a spray of fire and rippling heat. '2d10+1'

Roll #1 8, 10 + 1 = 19

 No.615636

>>615633
>>615634
>>615635
"Wow, these two are hilarious!"

"Yeah, the guys in charge really want to see these two keep going."

"Here's a little prize from all of us. We send it with love."

Some rags and material are thrown out of the Window.

>Light Armor: -1 HP damage from attacks, 1 Weight


"The Barricades are being torn down and the police are approaching. Remember, they think you're baby eating terrorists."

"It's game over if they grab you."

 No.615637

>>615635
>>615632
I'll take that ten.
"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL.
I'VE NEVER LIKE THOSE STUPID WALLS.
DON'T WANT TO GET TO SCEPTICAL, but I gotta ask,
ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEE?"

 No.615638

>>615637
>>615636
"Thank you! I love presents!"
Snag mine out of the air and wiggle my way into it, deliberately pulling it tight around the flank area before swishing my tail around playfully.
"Whooooo! Now this is a PARTY! Come on, I need to get me a stallion in uniform! Wait, make that two! Three! Heck, why limit it to stallions? Balloon parties are more fun with merriment and more parties bring in more ponies with more smiles and the more the merrier so come on, let's get this started!"

 No.615639

>>615636
Guthix grabs up one of the rags and tosses it on for some protection at the oncoming threat.
"Really went all out on this event didn't you?"

 No.615640

>>615636
"Wait what?" I look up.
"Hey come on! I did not want to be any part of this!"

>>615638
>>615639
I look at the two.
"Oh come on? You guys really like fighting in this show? Its very barbaric!"

 No.615641

>>615638
>>615639
>>615640
"Just got a call that the police have broken another barrier, contestants!"

"I'm sure they're going to talk to kidnapping cannibalists."

Another gate opens up.

"Let's got to one last fight before potty break, okay?"

 No.615642

>>615640
"We really don't have much other choice. Have to fight or get killed, unfortunately."

>>615641
"Yea yea, just hurry up with it."

 No.615643

The Speakers start blaring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJflDNpaBK8

"It's time to drop in our next, BIG challenger."

"Say hello to Miss Pincer!"

"She might seem like the model of Diamond Dog beauty, but don't let this Doge beauty get her paws on you!"

"Or her claws! Those things can cut through steel!"

Fire Haze 20 HP
Quicksilver 20HP
Crispy Guthix 25 HP

Miss Pincer 40HP '2d10' '1d3'

Roll #1 1, 5 = 6 / Roll #2 1 = 1

 No.615644

>>615642
>>615643
>>615641
"Eeep!" Back away from the monstrosity.

"A.. alright guys, I think you need my help." Look at the two, who of them who are in need of healing?

 No.615645

>>615643
Quicksilver starts wolf-calling at the diamond dog.
"Hey there sweet thing, wanna spend the night with me? I'm sure I can warm you up~"
FIREBOLTS TO THE FACE
'2d10+1' '2d10+1'
Since I'm on a balcony, I'm Far from her, and thus can only attack/be attacked by ranged attacks.

Roll #1 5, 7 + 1 = 13 / Roll #2 5, 10 + 1 = 16

 No.615646

>>615643
"Let's get this over quick, maybe we can finally be done with this place after this one."
Guthix gives the dog a jab in the stomach with the needle.
>Jab [1d10+1]
>Small, -1 damage
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 2 + 1 = 3

 No.615647

>>615646
>>615644
Alright lets try our best to prevent injury on my compatriots
Heal on Guthix
'1d10'

Roll #1 4 = 4

 No.615648

>>615644
"Watch your head!"

"Or she might repurpose it as an ash tray!"

She rushed up and kicks you in the chest, licking her lips as you fly off a bit into the air.

>>615645
"Don't worry, you're jsut my tAYYY!"

>>615646
Her rock hard abs don't even acknowledge the little needle.

Fire Haze 13 HP
Quicksilver 20HP
Crispy Guthix 25 HP

Miss Pincer 23HP '2d10' '1d3' ON FIRE

Roll #1 7, 1 = 8 / Roll #2 3 = 3

 No.615649

>>615648
Guthix jabs up higher, going for a uppercut motion to jab the dog under the chin.
>Jab [1d10]
>Small, -1 damage
>Upper Hand, +1 damage on 6+, -1 damage on 5-

Roll #1 10 = 10

 No.615650

>>615649
"It's like Street Fighter down there!"

"Except those are real blows being landed."

"Keep it up! The Audience is eating this up!"

In the middle of all the blows, the Diamond Dog blurts out that she'd have loved to keep you, but this is business.

Fire Haze 13 HP
Quicksilver 20HP
Crispy Guthix 17 HP

Miss Pincer 12HP '2d10' '1d3' ON FIRE

Roll #1 9, 7 = 16 / Roll #2 2 = 2

 No.615651

>>615650

"Really? Wow, I hope you party as hard as you kick, 'cause I can go all night, all day, and the next day, but not the next because that's Sweet Tea's birthday and she's so particular about the dishes that you gotta get them just right but man is it worth it because she lives up to her name in more ways than one and I just know she's going to love what I've got planned for her, but the next day I'll be able to get right back into it 'cause nothing is ever going to keep me from joining a PARTY!"
Now that a turn's passed Because I was busy let's send down some more Fireballs!
'2d10+1' '2d10+1'

Roll #1 8, 2 + 1 = 11 / Roll #2 3, 7 + 1 = 11

 No.615652

>>615651
"And she is down for the count!"

"And on fire too!"

"Hoho, this completes the first part of the show, where our loyal audience gets a chance to step out for refreshing Sardine brand Soda."

"So good, you won't ask for a refund!"

PAUSE



[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ art / co / ot / q / qt / v ] [ 3dpd / unf ] [ g / sic ] [ countdown / hyperindex / linkboard / quest archive / stream ] [ Hamburger Time Calendar / MLPG Beacon / Donate / Game & Mumble Servers ] [ Rules & FAQs / Credits ] [ Mod ] [ home ]